PDA

View Full Version : Christchurch catchup Saturday 4 December 4pm onwards

trackers
03-12-2010, 09:53 AM
Christchurch catchup tomorrow (Sat4Dec) 4pm onwards at Holiday Inn, Cashel Street

Thread about it on NZX subforum:

http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthread.php?6264-Christchurch-Meeting-Monday-July-12th-2010-at-5.30pm/page19

If you're interested come along, will be good to see some new faces

:t_up:

Serpie
03-12-2010, 10:47 AM
Thanks Trackers.
I've tried changing the date on the other thread but it wouldn't stick for some reason.
See you there.

gazprom1
03-12-2010, 11:44 AM
I would LIKE to come but am away in Wellington. If I am in Christchurch I will be at the next one for sure. Would be great to put faces to the names.

Enjoy the evening.

Gazprom

drillfix
03-12-2010, 12:43 PM
Would love to come as I have never been to NZ before.

But then I have a couple of probs which sort of prohibit me from getting there atm.

Can somebody record it (audio) so we can hear some playback on Mp3? :P

trackers
03-12-2010, 02:33 PM
Haha, you're missing out drillfix (but not on the weather). Maybe I'll snap some photos and name and shame.

Thats a shame Gaz, looks like a small turnout anyway, people busy with pre-xmas stuff

shasta
03-12-2010, 05:00 PM
Haha, you're missing out drillfix (but not on the weather). Maybe I'll snap some photos and name and shame.

Thats a shame Gaz, looks like a small turnout anyway, people busy with pre-xmas stuff

Trackers, would you like me to "stick" the thread & move to the NZX thread?

drillfix
03-12-2010, 05:03 PM

Well Trackers, just make sure you have wireless where you are so I can still chat here on the Forum and attend :P

Would like to meet all the gang one day and do a tour of NZ.

How long would it take to do a quite a nice tour of NZ without rushing it too much?

And who is responsible for all the single NZ gals? Ooppsss, they are :P

trackers
03-12-2010, 07:57 PM
Trackers, would you like me to "stick" the thread & move to the NZX thread?

Hey Shasta, thanks for the offer :) But nah this is just a heads up for the chch ASX guys that don't visit the NZX subforum often, there's already a thread for it on the NZX thread - Actually... Is there any way you can change the thread title of the NZX thread to say Sat 4 December? This one: http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthread.php?6264-Christchurch-Meeting-Monday-July-12th-2010-at-5.30pm/page19

gazprom1
03-12-2010, 08:07 PM
Trackers, I don't look at the NZX subforum so it was good to see the thread!!!!

drillfix
06-12-2010, 12:57 AM
Well Trackers, how did it go mate, many folks and any pics at all?

When you guys meet, is it more a Fundamentals type conversations or is there lots of TA talk too?

Hope you folks had fun there, One of these days I am gonna visit the NZ and hopefully see the whole place coast to coast :)

trackers
06-12-2010, 10:05 AM
Hey Drilly, yep was fun :D Smallish this time around, probably only about 10 all up - Few of the regulars couldn't make it (shrewd crude, bermuda, etc).

Mostly talk fundamentals, and mostly on the resources sector though not always. Oiler normally organises and brings along the latest Stock Analysis to have a look at. But yeah, always a good day and its a good bunch of guys.

No pics this time sorry, was in a bit of a hurry and forgot the camera, think we're doing something again late Jan perhaps so will sort something then :)

You definitely have to make the visit one day mate, hire a camper and do a cruise you'll love it.