PDA

View Full Version : Ndl neurodiscovery - crack crack

Pages : [1] 2 3

evilroyrule
09-12-2010, 12:30 PM
found it drilly! ok. following on from our great leaders sermon last night and this morning, lets watch this one play out. plenty of action today. SF you sly dog, you cld just about pump any stock at the mo, never suggesting you wld of course. :mellow:

drill fx. your comments are duly noted. you have not been paying attnetion to any of my posts. look back and you will not find one useful piece of advice, background or research. they are full of innane comments and cliches, unlikely to help even the most desperate. if you do require an intelligent or meaningful post please do not look in my direction. but i did edit the title for you!:mellow:

drillfix
09-12-2010, 12:36 PM
ER, rather than just typing the code only in the title (only the starter poster of the thread can edit the title, which is you)

Try typing the full name of the stock as well and perhaps what sector, ie: NDL NEURODISCOVERY new Oil Play

So this way, it gives readers the ability to remember what the stock does, and new posters dont need to read 50 pages to get to the point what it does.

It may also pay to state a few informative things like:

Sector, management, how much cash, how many shares or options, new directors, what the current story is, what the new story will be ETC.

I find that that is a good way to open a thread for the first type of post.

It may seem like work, but it pays in the end and for readers too !

As always, just some friendly advice :)

elZorro
09-12-2010, 12:45 PM
Anyway, this should be a fun thread.. I'm one of those enthusiastic punters who has paid top dollar at 4.5c today (the smaller amount..) Guess we follow the money.. Cheers.

drillfix
09-12-2010, 01:00 PM
To be honest, I can't really say I like the chart, but I guess its one of these stocks where by the chart means nothing.

The chart looks like the matrix gone bad and only 1/50th of it showing up.

Would actually be good to know what this company actually does or is going to do, and how many shares it has listed etc.

drillfix
09-12-2010, 02:04 PM
ER, LOL, whats the crack business all about?

STRAT
09-12-2010, 02:28 PM
ER, LOL, whats the crack business all about?Drilly.Dont get him started on his crack what ever you do

evilroyrule
09-12-2010, 03:04 PM
Drilly.Dont get him started on his crack whet ever you do

drill, looks like the matrix gone bad? the matrix is bad (isnt it)? anyone seen a movie where kenanu is actually good? every movie looks like him reprising his role of bill/ted. anyone remember the original tron? :mellow:

drillfix
09-12-2010, 03:13 PM
LOL your a card ER.

No, you know what I mean, I was saying how the chart looks. Meaning, when the matrix is normal, there are dots going up and down everywhere, but when its gone bad or something is wrong, there is lots of dots missing or too much blank space, if that makes any sense.

ps: really like B&T dewd :)

STRAT
09-12-2010, 03:27 PM
drill, looks like the matrix gone bad? the matrix is bad (isnt it)? anyone seen a movie where kenanu is actually good? every movie looks like him reprising his role of bill/ted. anyone remember the original tron? :mellow:Good ol Wooden Canoe. The porcelain Gnome in my garden has more facial expression. Reckon hed be able to do a pretty good Grizz Wylie though if the part ever came up:D

evilroyrule
09-12-2010, 03:30 PM
who started all this irrelevant talk on my thread. woof woof!

drillfix
09-12-2010, 04:22 PM
Agree ER,

Can it, and then start again with what cash, shares, directors and fundamentals so we can then all stay on track :)

trackers
09-12-2010, 04:24 PM
drill, looks like the matrix gone bad? the matrix is bad (isnt it)? anyone seen a movie where kenanu is actually good? every movie looks like him reprising his role of bill/ted. anyone remember the original tron? :mellow:

Don't be mean to sad Keanu...

:(

evilroyrule
09-12-2010, 04:33 PM
Agree ER,

Can it, and then start again with what cash, shares, directors and fundamentals so we can then all stay on track :)

ok.

fundamentally i like this stocks name.
i have not much cash but heaps of shares.
i am not yet a director. but some 1980's flash harry of a stock broker is. and he has sunk a heap of his own cash into this one.
keep up please.:mellow:

impacman
09-12-2010, 07:03 PM
Exactly my type of fundamental analysis ER:). I'm convinced.

Cheers,

I-man

elZorro
09-12-2010, 07:45 PM
ok.

fundamentally i like this stocks name.
i have not much cash but heaps of shares.
i am not yet a director. but some 1980's flash harry of a stock broker is. and he has sunk a heap of his own cash into this one.
keep up please.:mellow:

So NDL is like a well wrapped, shiny, mystery Christmas gift? And Keanu Reeves is coming to the end-of-year party? :)

evilroyrule
09-12-2010, 08:22 PM
yep. that made me laugh. we are going to get told off soon if we arent serious.:t_down:

percy
09-12-2010, 08:32 PM
yep. that made me laugh. we are going to get told off soon if we arent serious.:t_down:

Hope not,I am enjoying the thread.

steve fleming
09-12-2010, 09:15 PM
Hope not,I am enjoying the thread.

Yep, interesting thread...Good to see you flying the NDL flag Roy!

Pity the pump this morning had no legs

evilroyrule
10-12-2010, 07:42 AM
Exactly my type of fundamental analysis ER:). I'm convinced.

Cheers,

I-man

awesome! pacman joins the party! this thread is on fire. with captain fleming also here, we should now get some attention. someone post something rampy to get us past this 4.3 resistance. actually, drilly, would you be so kind as to give us a chart please?

nice to have percy on board too. i will actually do some digging today and see if i cant find some useful or at least interesting background info.

Novitiate
10-12-2010, 11:13 AM
I liked the thread so much I bought the shares! if it goes anything like CEO (thanks SF!) I'll be very happy.

elZorro
12-12-2010, 09:09 PM
awesome! pacman joins the party! this thread is on fire. with captain fleming also here, we should now get some attention. someone post something rampy to get us past this 4.3 resistance. actually, drilly, would you be so kind as to give us a chart please?

nice to have percy on board too. i will actually do some digging today and see if i cant find some useful or at least interesting background info.

How did the research go ERR? (That's a programmer's moniker) - I had a quick look at NDL's home page, not a lot to go on.

Just as an aside: There once was a NZ unlisted company, Brainz, (sounds like a limerick coming up, but no..)
that was researching and building a newborn brain monitor. This company was spun out of Neuronz/Neuren, of Dr Peter Gluckman fame. TruTest in Auckland invested in Brainz, but unfortunately no big market was found. A few million dollars later the whole thing was wound up, and this episode didn't help TruTest, which is now part owned by Gallagher Group (20%), and Gallagher propose a friendly takeover..

I think I have the details about right, but there may be others who know the story a bit better. Just have to be careful with this medical research..

percy
12-12-2010, 09:28 PM
How did the research go ERR? (That's a programmer's moniker) - I had a quick look at NDL's home page, not a lot to go on.

Just as an aside: There once was a NZ unlisted company, Brainz, (sounds like a limerick coming up, but no..)
that was researching and building a newborn brain monitor. This company was spun out of Neuronz/Neuren, of Dr Peter Gluckman fame. TruTest in Auckland invested in Brainz, but unfortunately no big market was found. A few million dollars later the whole thing was wound up, and this episode didn't help TruTest, which is now part owned by Gallagher Group (20%), and Gallagher propose a friendly takeover..

I think I have the details about right, but there may be others who know the story a bit better. Just have to be careful with this medical research..

Brainz did list on the asx.code was BZI.Do not know what happened to it but Justin Vaughan left it to run NZ cricket.A real no brainer.!!Better not mention Aussie cricket,may get Warned off.!!! Tru Test is unfortunate to have Gregg ? ex hanover as MD and John ? ex Allied Farmers as chairman.Just hope gallagher's can clean it up.Over paid under acheivers.Even the tea lady appears to be paid over $120,000 as to Keith ? company secretary/director over $300,000.

elZorro
12-12-2010, 09:34 PM
Brainz did list on the asx.code was BZI.Do not know what happened to it but Justin Vaughan left it to run NZ cricket.A real no brainer.!!Better not mention Aussie cricket,may get Warned off.!!! Tru Test is unfortunate to have Gregg ? ex hanover as MD and John ? ex Allied Farmers as chairman.Just hope gallagher's can clean it up.Over paid under acheivers.Even the tea lady appears to be paid over $120,000 as to Keith ? company secretary/director over $300,000.

Hi Percy, just as well I wasn't buying shares back then, I'd have been done like a dog's dinner. If TruTest was listed we could fill a thread..:mellow:

Anyway here's some old news about NDL, when it started up. David McAuliffe seems to be the tech guy up front, he's still there on the end of the phone.

http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/ventures/news/20_08_05/

percy
12-12-2010, 09:45 PM
[QUOTE=elZorro;329656]Hi Percy, just as well I wasn't buying shares back then, I'd have been done like a dog's dinner. If TruTest was listed we could fill a thread..:mellow:

I was ,and am still being done like a dog's dinner.When I thought things could not get worse,they do.!!!!! Yet their products are first class.
www.trutest.co.nz

evilroyrule
13-12-2010, 08:51 AM
fairly certain chaps we are just the shell of ndl, and we are going to back something completely different into it. yes i am sworn off med. research stocks too after my cxs disaster.:(

percy
13-12-2010, 09:26 AM
fairly certain chaps we are just the shell of ndl, and we are going to back something completely different into it. yes i am sworn off med. research stocks too after my cxs disaster.:(

Sorry to wander off topic evilroyrule. I brought into NDL too.

evilroyrule
13-12-2010, 09:45 AM
thats all right. wander away. we just marking time til something happens.

impacman
13-12-2010, 10:58 AM

That is exactly what NDL is - a shell with no business as yet but hopefully a very high growth potential one shortly. Definitely a speccy of the highest order:cool:) As you say just marking time.

Cheers,

I-man

STRAT
13-12-2010, 01:05 PM
Managed to snap a pic of NDL headquarters.

evilroyrule
13-12-2010, 01:19 PM
awesome. i like to think of the members of this thread as some kind of gentlemens club (ladies always welcome). sitting in our smoking jackets, being important, not doing much. wearing in our carpet slippers. reading the times.

good collection of old timers here.

impacman
13-12-2010, 01:57 PM
awesome. i like to think of the members of this thread as some kind of gentlemens club (ladies always welcome). sitting in our smoking jackets, being important, not doing much. wearing in our carpet slippers. reading the times.

good collection of old timers here.

Hopefully not dodery old ones! Strat like NDL's headquaters - very apt.

steve fleming
14-12-2010, 12:12 AM
thats all right. wander away. we just marking time til something happens.

Roy, you should do some work on NDL on hot copper

Only one comment on NDL there all month, You've got 30 comments on your thread in a couple of days.

evilroyrule
14-12-2010, 08:16 AM
done! I WILL actually track down TH and give him a wink and a thumbs up re NDL! seem if that gets the party started. timing wise maybe wait til january, dont want to get everyone excited before xmas when not much going to happen.

STRAT
14-12-2010, 08:50 AM
done! I WILL actually track down TH and give him a wink and a thumbs up re NDL! seem if that gets the party started. timing wise maybe wait til january, dont want to get everyone excited before xmas when not much going to happen.Come on Roy. Theres no time like the presant. If you go a rampin I will back you up :lol:

evilroyrule
14-12-2010, 09:08 AM
roger that red leader. let me clear my desk and ill get into into it. i shall be under my non-de-plume

evilroyrule
14-12-2010, 09:09 AM
actually on that point i note there is always a team of rampers. i followed all their posts once and the usual suspects kept on cropping up. im still undecided if what they do is actually wrong. people believe them or want to believe them in the hope of making money. greed does funny people

evilroyrule
14-12-2010, 09:37 AM
i am going to "promote" NDL on HC. may i use some of the info you have posted here to collate a picture of the stock/prospects etc?

signor strat will also be acknw. said stocks strengths!

does anyone want to race a racehorse with me as part of a syndicate? i have a 3yo filly who is ready to trial and race in the new year. no biggy. :t_up:

STRAT
14-12-2010, 09:40 AM
i shall be under my non-de-plumeWhat would that be Roy? By the way Im no red leader. More of a Blue(s) leader :D

evilroyrule
14-12-2010, 09:45 AM
red leader. my favourite star wars quote. badlandsbrute. another race horse name.

trackers
14-12-2010, 10:37 AM
You're a crazy dude roy...

I bought a couple NDL yesterday - Found it challenging to invest in something with a future so uncertain, but the cash backing is good and the buy-up by brokers at no discount to sp was fairly indicative (to me at least) that something pretty decent is on the way, whatever that might be. Not holding a lot so pretty carefree about the whole ordeal, but glad to have joined the party lol

evilroyrule
14-12-2010, 10:53 AM
You're a crazy dude roy...

I bought a couple NDL yesterday - Found it challenging to invest in something with a future so uncertain, but the cash backing is good and the buy-up by brokers at no discount to sp was fairly indicative (to me at least) that something pretty decent is on the way, whatever that might be. Not holding a lot so pretty carefree about the whole ordeal, but glad to have joined the party lol

welcome aboard needle tracks. nw we have a full house i think. who is missing? we need legoman. is he here. what ever happened to dr who?

STRAT
14-12-2010, 11:28 AM
what ever happened to dr who?I think he was cancelled.

STRAT
14-12-2010, 11:29 AM
By the BBC :D

evilroyrule
14-12-2010, 11:32 AM
By the BBC :D
i thnk we may be setting some kind of record of % of posts NOT related to the stock:mellow: not that im complaining. how much are aussie paying to win the next test match?

evilroyrule
14-12-2010, 11:36 AM
just made myself laugh. imagine someone actually wanting to knw something about this stock reading this thread. i just re read it from start to fin. its useless. i love it!

STRAT
14-12-2010, 11:40 AM
Perhaps you could call the thread NDL and other fun stuff :eek2:

STRAT
14-12-2010, 11:47 AM
Hey Roy. Just snuck into HC for a gander. I see you can get lots of thumbs up for saying almost anything as long as its positive. You got this ramping thing down pat:scared:

evilroyrule
14-12-2010, 11:53 AM
thats it. people are still "loading up" on stx and other duds at the mo. what a great buying op, if only i had more money, hey it'll be 50.00 by xmas, dont miss the bus, toot toot. **** ****. just see if i can get that past the moderator. yes, my ndl ramp will be beautiful, just waiting for fujitsu fleming to get back to me. imagine if it was the real stephen fleming. i cld ask him why he wears his shirt unbottoned to his waist

evilroyrule
14-12-2010, 11:54 AM
bums. try this instead of **** *****, wnak wnak

evilroyrule
14-12-2010, 04:29 PM
nothing to report.

steve fleming
15-12-2010, 12:20 AM
i am going to "promote" NDL on HC. may i use some of the info you have posted here to collate a picture of the stock/prospects etc?

signor strat will also be acknw. said stocks strengths!

Hi Roy, sorry, been at work all day and night....but yeah, thats fine, my stuff is not copy-righted.

With all the talk of a Warne comeback for Oz, how about a Fleming comeback for NZ? Loved scoring half-centuries, pity he never went on... i actually remember his very last innings when he just managed to get his test average over 40.....maybe you could run a competition....what other NZ batsmen have an average over 40?

skid
15-12-2010, 09:18 AM
you know things are getting bad wnen at the end of the page,you know more about cricket than the company...

evilroyrule
15-12-2010, 09:29 AM
Hi Roy, sorry, been at work all day and night....but yeah, thats fine, my stuff is not copy-righted.

With all the talk of a Warne comeback for Oz, how about a Fleming comeback for NZ? Loved scoring half-centuries, pity he never went on... i actually remember his very last innings when he just managed to get his test average over 40.....maybe you could run a competition....what other NZ batsmen have an average over 40?

love the new avatar. if only i cld learn to do that i cld have a ball. anyway, martin crowe, glenn turner, the other opener wright, andrew jones (god he was truly awful technique wise) i guess sutcliffe, currently ryder?????

trackers
15-12-2010, 12:07 PM
astle is close at 37

jdg
15-12-2010, 12:17 PM
roy, how could you miss mark 'rigger' richardson? admittedly it took him about three days to get to 40, but he did so more often than not. moreover, he may be the only one on teh list as crazy as you. anybody remember the bodysuit running races? i'm pretty sure rigger would have backed NDL to the hilt.

-j

evilroyrule
15-12-2010, 01:19 PM
roy, how could you miss mark 'rigger' richardson? admittedly it took him about three days to get to 40, but he did so more often than not. moreover, he may be the only one on teh list as crazy as you. anybody remember the bodysuit running races? i'm pretty sure rigger would have backed NDL to the hilt.

i saw the bodysuit running race from front on. there were some wobbly sausages for sure.

what about bruce edgar and glenn howarth. who is googling test averages?

-j
what about bruce edgar and glenn howarth. who is googling test averages?

trackers
15-12-2010, 01:46 PM

-j

Haha yeah rigger is a legend. My mate nearly shed a tear when they moved Crowd goes Wild out of its tea-time slot on Prime lol

evilroyrule
15-12-2010, 01:48 PM
where did mulligan go? dont like hayley

evilroyrule
16-12-2010, 09:52 AM
wow. there is quite a good post on HC, although most of the material seems to have been posted before??????

bit worried that the thread title might attract the wrong crowd. that badlands guy. wow, is he good looking or what. woof woof. crack crack:(

Entrep
16-12-2010, 11:39 AM
wow. there is quite a good post on HC, although most of the material seems to have been posted before??????(

Pretty sure Steve Fleming made a similar post here a while ago... looks like it got ripped off

evilroyrule
16-12-2010, 11:46 AM
good lord man. can you keep up?

evilroyrule
16-12-2010, 01:59 PM
see. that pump was good for 5%. could get good at this.:mellow:

DTB
16-12-2010, 02:06 PM
That was just me topping up with some more Roy. Should be 2 bucks by Xmas, so don't want to miss out!

evilroyrule
16-12-2010, 02:10 PM
awesome. made me laugh out loud. nice to have you with us. ill log back in as someone else and give you a toot toot, thumbs up. last chance, get in, siht there no stock for sale, swap me wife......

does anyone no if you can get the videos of the venga boys best hits?

STRAT
16-12-2010, 03:06 PM
Good on ya Roy for workin your magic on this one.
Top bid 166 shares at 4c :p

evilroyrule
16-12-2010, 03:07 PM
Good on ya Roy for workin your magic on this one.
Top bid 166 shares at 4c :p

hey i got us 4.2! :mad ;:

STRAT
16-12-2010, 03:37 PM
hey i got us 4.2! :mad ;:Sorry Roy didnt mean to get ya upset. In any case this stock is a clear buy as the chart clearly indicates.

Some very interesting and bullish formations in recent months.
Im sure you have heard of such patterns as head and shoulders and cup n handle which are both bullish indicators. Well, the NDL chart shows such bullish indicators compounding. The rare and extremely bullish pattern culminating from multiple head and shoulder patterns and usually referred to as the "Crowded room pattern" or "Busts repeating anomaly" Bra for short when seen followed by the "Dinner set and pint glass pattern" which is an extension of the more common cup and handle must leave one convinced and certain beyond all doubt this is a stock that will fly all the way to blue sky and beyond.:p

Chart to follow.

evilroyrule
16-12-2010, 03:51 PM
Sorry Roy didnt mean to get ya upset. In any case this stock is a clear buy as the chart clearly indicates.

Some very interesting and bullish formations in recent months.
Im sure you have heard of such patterns as head and shoulders and cup n handle which are both bullish indicators. Well, the NDL chart shows such bullish indicators compounding. The rare and extremely bullish pattern culminating from multiple head and shoulder patterns and usually referred to as the "Crowded room pattern" or "Busts repeating anomaly" Bra for short when seen followed by the "Dinner set and pint glass pattern" which is an extension of the more common cup and handle must leave one convinced and certain beyond all doubt this is a stock that will fly all the way to blue sky and beyond.

Chart to follow.

strat i dont get upset. someone do me a favour and cut and paste strats chart and comments and post on HC. i need someone else to be seen to be joining the cause.

this is turning into quite an interesting study of human behaviour etc. for me at least.

STRAT
16-12-2010, 03:52 PM
Here you go. No copyright either. Feel free to repost anywhere and everywhere.....................

STRAT
16-12-2010, 03:55 PM
I know you are harder than that Roy. :eek2:

I can post the txt on HC but I have no idea how to get a chart on there. Have tried before without success:(

percy
16-12-2010, 04:06 PM
Here you go. No copyright either. Feel free to repost anywhere and everywhere.....................

I think you have miss read the last formation as a head and shoulder.It is in fact the very rare "Batman in a cape" formation.It is called this, as the share, like Batman, is about to take-off.

OutToLunch
16-12-2010, 04:09 PM
Brilliant thread guys, ta for the chuckle. Dont' forget your disclaimer, err. Toot toot. :D

evilroyrule
16-12-2010, 04:16 PM
I think you have miss read the last formation as a head and shoulder.It is in fact the very rare "Batman in a cape" formation.It is called this, as the share, like Batman, is about to take-off.

wow. the batman in a cape formation. geez, this stock really is set to go ganbusters with rare formations like that crystallising.

percy, you win the funniest comment on thread so far. keep going. crack crack

STRAT
16-12-2010, 04:20 PM
Hi Percy. Glad I didnt take the bate as I see now it was a Bat all along :D

You may be right but still looks like a full dinner service to me

evilroyrule
16-12-2010, 04:20 PM
jeebers. check out the new post on HC by some awesome guy. i have never laughed so hard in ages. this is awesome. imagine if the stock actually takes off. someone else get on there and give us the thumbs up. percy, post your three clicks in a z formation theory. that will get them going!

STRAT
16-12-2010, 04:28 PM
Thanks for the "thumbs up" on HC Roy :lol: but what I wana know is , why hasnt the SP gone up?:crying:

evilroyrule
16-12-2010, 04:32 PM
Thanks for the "thumbs up" on HC Roy :lol: but what I wana know is , wht hasnt the SP gone up?:crying:

i didnt give you the thumbs up! who cares about sp. this is heaps more fun!

i think you may have blown our cover there start with BRA formation, cue frowny face. you sre supposed to keep thre piss take here. we are deadly serious on hot copper remember. yellow card for you

STRAT
16-12-2010, 04:36 PM
i didnt give you the thumbs up! who cares about sp. this is heaps more fun!If not you then who? Now that is funny.

and....... why not???. Get over there and give me one.

A thumbs up that is. None of that guff in your thread title:eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:

percy
16-12-2010, 04:42 PM
I note lorraina on HC is also a chartist,who also is awhere of the "rare Batman in a cape" formation.

STRAT
16-12-2010, 04:48 PM
Ive got three thumbs now. Wonder how many Id have if I could actually post the chart :t_up:

STRAT
16-12-2010, 04:51 PM
i didnt give you the thumbs up! who cares about sp. this is heaps more fun!

i think you may have blown our cover there start with BRA formation, cue frowny face. you sre supposed to keep thre piss take here. we are deadly serious on hot copper remember. yellow card for you
BRA seems a logical and a likely acronym. Where else would you keep a bust?

evilroyrule
16-12-2010, 05:05 PM
badlands brute has posted a warning ye 'ol piss takers. stop ruining my thread will ya. funny stuff here, serious ramping there. bunch of stoopids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

evilroyrule
16-12-2010, 05:08 PM
and......how come you get 3 thumbs up for your "gudday" (NICE KIWI TOUCH) and i only got one???????????

jdg
16-12-2010, 05:12 PM
i gave you a thumbs up, strat, but if i find out that you're talking bollocks and the formation is a batman and not a BRA i'll be taking it back and giving it to percy.

-j

STRAT
16-12-2010, 05:13 PM
badlands brute has posted a warning ye 'ol piss takers. stop ruining my thread will ya. funny stuff here, serious ramping there. bunch of stoopids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Geez you skitso ol Bum Bandit.
First you said you liked my post and asked for someone to post it on HC. Then when I did you bragged on it and now youve thrown your toys out of the Cot. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

evilroyrule
16-12-2010, 05:14 PM
you are forgetting the master plan. up the share price, not reduce the stock to laughing, well, stock.

evilroyrule
16-12-2010, 05:16 PM

STRAT
16-12-2010, 05:16 PM
i gave you a thumbs up, strat, but if i find out that you're talking bollocks and the formation is a batman and not a BRA i'll be taking it back and giving it to percy.

-jTrust me J.
Its a BRA and this stock will be two bags full in no time :t_up::p

evilroyrule
16-12-2010, 05:18 PM

-j

could i please have a thumb up?

STRAT
16-12-2010, 05:18 PM
I gave you a :t_up: Roy. So thats 3 now

evilroyrule
16-12-2010, 05:19 PM
oh fark! hes got 4 thumbs his ol wazoo now!

jdg
16-12-2010, 05:31 PM
could i please have a thumb up?

done. (invoice is in the mail.)

-j

ps. with the invoice i'll send you a copy of Point Break on DVD, it's quite apparent that you haven't seen it.

STRAT
16-12-2010, 05:43 PM
done. (invoice is in the mail.)

-j

ps. with the invoice i'll send you a copy of Point Break on DVD, it's quite apparent that you haven't seen it.A good movie in its day in spite of the fact Wooden Cannoe was in it

Lizard
16-12-2010, 05:46 PM
What the heck, it's Christmas and I gave you a girl thumb.... did you copyright the post or can we all use it (with appropriate ticker changes) for our own HC ramps???

... and is joining this thread the equivalent of stripping off and jumping in the pool at the work Christmas party?

Hoping Phaedrus will turn up shortly to post a chart and explain the finer points of the BRA formation vs batman and cape...

evilroyrule
16-12-2010, 05:51 PM
What the heck, it's Christmas and I gave you a girl thumb.... did you copyright the post or can we all use it (with appropriate ticker changes) for our own HC ramps???

... and is joining this thread the equivalent of stripping off and jumping in the pool at the work Christmas party?

Hoping Phaedrus will turn up shortly to post a chart and explain the finer points of the BRA formation vs batman and cape...

yesssssssssssss! i now almost have collected the whole set. got lizard now too. so are you liz. a girl thumb up? yummy.

who else do we need at this party. i am making some NDL t shirts, proceeds to PRC famalies. we just need a good slogan?

NDL: crack crack
NDL: woof woof
NDL who wants a thumb up?

other suggestions??????:ohmy:

evilroyrule
16-12-2010, 05:53 PM
off to smoke half a pack of marlboro gold. later my homies.

and liz. coming here just means you have come of age.

evilroyrule
16-12-2010, 05:56 PM
here it is in all its glory. respect to badbastardbrute

NDL seems to be flying under the radar of most, but not for long i suspect.

One of the more astute portfolio managers that is in regular contact (so far his EKM/GOR investment is a 40 bagger) brought this to my attention. Having regard to the following it is not a question of if, but how many bags we will make on this puppy.

3.5 market cap with 2.2 million cash
Only 86 mil shares on issue
Share register stacked with CPS brokers/clients

In the last month we have seen:

A further placement of 10.7m shares to sophisticated investors @4c to raise $400k (at pretty much no % discount to 7 day VWAP)
Director and substantial shlder Kyle Haynes acquire on market a further 500,000 shares @ 4c., and further buying of 350k last week.

So, the insiders have now all taken their positions. Saw this with ADD it didnt take long at all for the pump to begin once the insiders got set.

It is just such a perfect back door play

- Low shares on issue
- Lots of cash
- Implied value of $1.5m for a very clean shell
- CPS Securities Director K Haynes as a shareholder/director of NDL

These WA sophisticateds aren't buying into NDL at 4c to sell out at 6c, they will be looking for 20c plus....Everyone has the opportunity to buy into NDL now at low levels and join the big boys...

Its all about assessing and analysing the risk, relative to the upside.
NDL = lots of cash, low m/c low shares on issue,
To me, very little downside, plenty of upside....Sure it may drop, but with such a low m/c and lots of cash any major drop would not be justified.

Its how you play the game. You can be a player, or you can be played.

If you get in early, when the big boys get in, your risks are reduced (but never eliminated)
If you get in later, when the stock has profile and liquidity and inevitably run, your risks are far higher.

There are a number of factors at play in relation to back-door listings.

The key is that a public company is more valuable than a private company. This is for many reasons, including credibility, ability to recruit and incentivise top employees, the benefits associated with shareholders having the ability to freely trade shares and the improved access to expansion capital.

This is particularly the case with resource companies where the benefits of being public are often substantial. So it is possible to strike a deal with a vendor of a private company at very attractive private company prices, through issuing shares in the back door company, such that, when the deal completes, the vendor is rewarded through the increase in the share price of the back door company.

You might well ask, why not just IPO then? The IPO process may take up to 1 year, and requires substantial costs in relation to accounting reports, back dated audits, advisory fees, plus you automatically give up say 6% of the capital raised to the underwriter. Yes, there are often associated costs with a backdoor listing (including dealing with ASX Listing Rules 1 &2, re change and scale of activities) but the costs of an IPO far outweigh the costs of a back-door listing, plus an IPO takes far longer.

So thats the theory.

In practice, you will often see a lot of shareholder registry restructuring prior to the transaction...In CEO and SLT the managing directors of Paterson Securities became substantial shareholders prior to the transaction...In NDL Haynes from CPS and a number of CPS clients have taken positions.....if it is good enough for some of the leading WA brokers to take big stakes, then, that sends a pretty good signal that something potentially attractive will happen.

You often see brokers take personal stakes in companies, but for someone with the profile of CPS broker Kyle Haynes to be the 2nd largest shareholder and becoming a director, looks a good thing. Do I need to add the disclaimer all IMO????

Get on.

evilroyrule
16-12-2010, 06:06 PM
deleted. thought better of it

steve fleming
16-12-2010, 11:13 PM
Wow...what a quality post!

7 thumbs up so far.

badbastardbrute is going to have a red heart in no time.

evilroyrule
17-12-2010, 03:15 PM
9 thumbs up! we made it to 4.3 today. creeping slowly...

STRAT
17-12-2010, 03:21 PM
9 thumbs up! we made it to 4.3 today. creeping slowly...Those thumbs up arent hard to come by Roy. I even got one for saying "sorry about taking the piss"

The big question is did we get 0.1c for your quality research or my flippant TA? With 5 thumbs up for my TA Im not even sure everyone knew I was kidding.

evilroyrule
17-12-2010, 03:27 PM
i think that was 5 thumbs up from sharetraders! i just about jumped into slt yesterday, but thought unlikely to go bang before xmas. maybe i mis read that.

evilroyrule
17-12-2010, 03:42 PM
captn, percy and others, plse long jump over to HC and keep the conversation going (not the batman vs bra formation). cant believe strat got 2 thumbs for saying sorry.:)

trackers
17-12-2010, 04:05 PM
Thumbs up from me roy, fwiw lol

evilroyrule
17-12-2010, 04:11 PM
roger. im looking for some new material to post.

evilroyrule
17-12-2010, 04:30 PM
suitable dribble posted. trackers got a thumbs up for just turning up

evilroyrule
17-12-2010, 04:43 PM
500k taken at 4.3. starting to open up a bit now.

trackers
17-12-2010, 04:44 PM

Lol, copy/paste sharetrader ramp sounds great. Personally loving the batman and cape formation, when the caped crusader shows up everyone knows its Business Time.

And cheers Roy, the +1 for that quality contribution made my day

STRAT
17-12-2010, 04:49 PM
Personally loving the batman and cape formation, when the caped crusader shows up everyone knows its Business Time.

And cheers Roy, the +1 for that quality contribution made my dayWhat???
Its clearly a dinner set and pint glass formation. Are you guys all blind?

evilroyrule
17-12-2010, 04:50 PM
whose ramping?

trackers
17-12-2010, 04:56 PM
What???
Its clearly a dinner set and pint glass formation. Are you guys all blind?

Probably just too sober at the mo :)

evilroyrule
17-12-2010, 06:12 PM
i see the sensible people have yet to make an appearance, colin, mr p. etc. :(:(

Jay
18-12-2010, 08:00 AM
I'm enjoying this talking amongst ourselves until something happens.
I got on the toot toot train with a small bag a little while back. :-)
Hope I will need a bigger bag when I get off!

percy
18-12-2010, 09:05 AM
Hope I will need a bigger bag when I get off![/QUOTE]

I can't see you ever wanting to get off.! I feel this is the share I have spent my whole life looking for.It is at the same stage Cocca Cola was in 1889.! Will fly through world wars,depressions,bird flues,and may even survive Gillard government.

Jay
18-12-2010, 10:02 AM
I Better buy a few more trucks to back up then percy!

h2so4
18-12-2010, 10:05 AM
Hope I will need a bigger bag when I get off!

I can't see you ever wanting to get off.! I feel this is the share I have spent my whole life looking for.It is at the same stage Cocca Cola was in 1889.! Will fly through world wars,depressions,bird flues,and may even survive Gillard government.[/QUOTE]

Percy I doubt you would even get away with that comment on Rampers R Us

percy
18-12-2010, 10:24 AM
h2so4.
Yes may not have got away with it on Rampers R Us,but Strat's post No.69 and my reply post No.71 would have earnt us well deserved life time bans.!!!
I do have concerns with my portfolio following yours with RUM,PGCOA,and NPX.
Warning. I hold NDL.

h2so4
18-12-2010, 10:28 AM
Cant interest you in some cheap FPA?

percy
18-12-2010, 10:34 AM
Cant interest you in some cheap FPA?

Luckily I do not hold,although their finance company is worth the whole of FPA market cap in my opinion.Just have to sell off the appliance division.[or give it away]

h2so4
18-12-2010, 10:46 AM
Indeed. Glad I found NDL before FPA. Bet your really worried now percy

evilroyrule
18-12-2010, 11:35 AM
thank you percy and H2. made my morning reading that exchange.

evilroyrule
21-12-2010, 01:09 PM
buy side looking good. merry xmas needlers

trackers
21-12-2010, 01:21 PM
Toot... toot!!

Too soon?
:D

evilroyrule
21-12-2010, 01:25 PM
you can never have too many toot toots.

STRAT
21-12-2010, 01:43 PM
OK. Which one of you rampists bought 166 shares @ 4.6c :scared:

Nice try :lol:

evilroyrule
21-12-2010, 01:47 PM
OK. Which one of you rampists bought 166 shares @ 4.6c :scared:

Nice try :lol:

it was not moi! i am in a pickle coz i got to sell some shares to fund family holiday but i cant bring myself to sell any of them. especially since they will all be 4.00 before xmas.

toooooooooooooooooot tooooooooooooooooooooooooot!!!!!!!!!!!

evilroyrule
21-12-2010, 01:48 PM
ohhhhh now look. heaps at 4.6. were off!

STRAT
21-12-2010, 01:51 PM
i am in a pickle coz i got to sell some shares to fund family holiday but i cant bring myself to sell any of them. especially since they will all be 4.00 before xmas.

toooooooooooooooooot tooooooooooooooooooooooooot!!!!!!!!!!!Credit Card???? :eek2::eek2::eek2:.

Gives you another month to get your four bucks

evilroyrule
21-12-2010, 01:53 PM
i have actually considered that. this share investing has been the greatest savings scheme ever. captital gains is just a bonus. i now scrape every penny to stick in here.

STRAT
21-12-2010, 01:56 PM
i have actually considered that. this share investing has been the greatest savings scheme ever. captital gains is just a bonus. i now scrape every penny to stick in here.I often use my card for a months free credit but I dont let it lapse. Ever.

Hey Roy check out ADD. Same problem for want of a better word as NDL. None for sale so any buy pushes it up.

trackers
21-12-2010, 02:01 PM
Wow, ADD... SF and Gaz will be loving it, they got in at 2c with free options? Lol, Merry xmas fellas :)

evilroyrule
21-12-2010, 05:10 PM
if we can rid of whoever keeps chucking in 100k at 4.4 watch it run like a bad curry. wont be posting that on HC!:mellow:

percy
21-12-2010, 06:39 PM
[QUOTE=evilroyrule;330944]if we can rid of whoever keeps chucking in 100k at 4.4 watch it run like a bad curry.
I can't wait.New meaning to the old saying"off with a hiss and a roar." Adds more body to it.!!!

STRAT
22-12-2010, 02:04 PM
I thought you fellas were planning a full frontal assult ramping campaign?
Just checked the goss on HC and found nothing other than a bit of chat about Evils blues in the bedroom :eek2:
All in all a bit limp too soon.Time to take the matter in hand and pick it up I reckon.
Sorry to hear about, well, you know Roy and by the way I believe it can be dealt with;)

evilroyrule
22-12-2010, 02:11 PM
I thought you fellas were planning a full frontal assult ramping campaign?
Just checked the goss on HC and found nothing other than a bit of chat about Evils blues in the bedroom :eek2:
All in all a bit limp too soon.Time to take the matter in hand and pick it I reckon.
Sorry to hear about, well, you know Roy and by the way I believe it can be dealt with;)

well i think ndl is a bit like the wife. she can wait for a good ramping till the new year!

if we keep going now, we wont have any momentum AND look at the buy side now. you and i have clearly added 30% in less than 2 weeks. mind you given we will be plus 10c by end of January small change!

percy
04-01-2011, 07:12 PM
if we keep going now, we wont have any momentum AND look at the buy side now. you and i have clearly added 30% in less than 2 weeks. mind you given we will be plus 10c by end of January small change![/QUOTE]

Too true evilroyrule.Today ended with a keen buyer at 4.7cents,an unsettled seller at 4.8,and last sale at 4.8cents,which sets a new high.
It would appear insiders[this thread readers] are coat tailing Steve Fleming's astute 2011 competition entry which wisely included NDL.
To-days new high on the chart is clear proff the "Batman in a cape" formation is confirmed, and your plus 10c by end of January is on track.Toot,Toot.

evilroyrule
04-01-2011, 09:28 PM
if we keep going now, we wont have any momentum AND look at the buy side now. you and i have clearly added 30% in less than 2 weeks. mind you given we will be plus 10c by end of January small change!

Too true evilroyrule.Today ended with a keen buyer at 4.7cents,an unsettled seller at 4.8,and last sale at 4.8cents,which sets a new high.
It would appear insides[this thread readers] are coat tailing Steve Fleming's astute 2011 competition entry which wisely included NDL.
To-days new high on the chart is clear proff the "Batman in a cape" formation is confirmed, and your plus 10c by end of January is on track.Toot,Toot.[/QUOTE]

its important we time our pump or we cld be left high and dry. cue wifey jokes. when we hit 5.5 cents im going to start the real pump. the xmen vs alien remix formation, with an mc hammer on the cusp. lets go needlers! anyone want that t shirt? ive settled on: ndl; get some back door action.:mellow:

percy
04-01-2011, 09:39 PM
. when we hit 5.5 cents im going to start the real pump. the xmen vs alien remix formation, with an mc hammer on the cusp. lets go needlers! anyone want that t shirt? ive settled on: ndl; get some back door action.:mellow:[/QUOTE]

If I wore a tee shirt with that on it I would certainly get some back door action.I would kicked out the back door.!!!

elZorro
11-01-2011, 12:26 PM
NDL is looking interesting now. I have made a dollar or two already.

drillfix
11-01-2011, 01:15 PM
Whats with the 2+c gap in this stock.

Nobody seems to want to buy, nor sell. Any reason why there is such stand off?

Haven't really read this thread but I see this is a SF 2011 pick, would this be a contributing factor? As in folks wont buy them over 7c but they will pay under 5c, LOL

percy
11-01-2011, 01:31 PM

Haven't really read this thread but I see this is a SF 2011 pick, would this be a contributing factor? As in folks wont buy them over 7c but they will pay under 5c, LOL

What do you mean"Haven't really read this thread".After all the positive rubbish we have posted.!!! Read it as questions will be asked ???.!!!We all wanted it for our 2011 pick,but thought people will load up while we were loading up big time if we let the cat out of the bag. Toot,Toot.Most of us are well positioned for the upturn. Only reason there are any sellers is because they have to make payments on their credit cards that they maxed out loading up with this stock.Once you have loaded up,we will be away.Do not where too,or how long the journey will take,but you will be travelling with friends,and we hope to share a few laughs on the way.!!!ER has told us to only tell the truth on HC,but here we can still tell porkies.

h2so4
11-01-2011, 01:51 PM

The 2+c gap is a bit of real time manifestation. If we get the go ahead 7.5c will be too cheap.

drillfix
11-01-2011, 02:40 PM
Percy,
Maybe its just me mate. But I have only skimmed some of this thread briefly and I still can say, I really dont know what you mean.

Seems like all these replies are cryptic :P

percy
11-01-2011, 02:49 PM
Percy,
Maybe its just me mate. But I have only skimmed some of this thread briefly and I still can say, I really dont know what you mean.

Seems like all these replies are cryptic :P

No. Just the blind leading the blind.It is a backdoor listing.On SF advice we are backing the man,rather than the business, which has yet to be announced.
In the meantime we ramping each other with bigger and better stories.[and enjoying it] When future direction is announced,then the facts can be analysed,but lack of facts are not stopping us in the meantime.

trackers
11-01-2011, 03:12 PM
What do you mean"Haven't really read this thread".After all the positive rubbish we have posted.!!! Read it as questions will be asked ???.!!!We all wanted it for our 2011 pick,but thought people will load up while we were loading up big time if we let the cat out of the bag. Toot,Toot.Most of us are well positioned for the upturn. Only reason there are any sellers is because they have to make payments on their credit cards that they maxed out loading up with this stock.Once you have loaded up,we will be away.Do not where too,or how long the journey will take,but you will be travelling with friends,and we hope to share a few laughs on the way.!!!ER has told us to only tell the truth on HC,but here we can still tell porkies.

Great post! see we're up another 10% today. Toot toot.Once the bots etc let this one ride its off! Then my toot toot might get an upgrade to Zoom zoom!

I'm now up 40% on paper and its by far the most amusing 40% I've ever made

drillfix
11-01-2011, 03:20 PM
No. Just the blind leading the blind.It is a backdoor listing.On SF advice we are backing the man,rather than the business, which has yet to be announced.
In the meantime we ramping each other with bigger and better stories.[and enjoying it] When future direction is announced,then the facts can be analysed,but lack of facts are not stopping us in the meantime.

Ahh, Ok, I get it, its more having a punt with entertainment included.

No worries, have fun fella's :)

evilroyrule
12-01-2011, 09:11 PM
homeboys, evil roy diddy is on holiday in the tropics, smoking big reefers and keepn it real! percy, in my absence (and if your wife isnt lookn) start pumpin like crazy. you are in charge of keepn the chatter going.
the 5.5 is someone trying to accumulate. they were there at 4.1 and 4.5 and 4.8. trust me! cue smiley face. the real sell is 7.5. we be driving them rollers in no time. until im back, peace out and big loves to your sisters, your brother from another mother, evil.

shame pir and gor suckin the big kahun at the mo. plan is is to sell ndl at 20 and load up on gor. hope everyone doin ok. give drilly a hug for me.
you wldnt believe whgat it cost me to get access to a computer!!!

percy
12-01-2011, 10:02 PM
ER diddy. Great to hear from you.May pay for you to enquire for" bulk booking" for the tropics.All us NDLers will be looking to spend our profits somewhere.!!!
Drillfix's "have fun fella's" has been positively received by the market.Buy side is loading up.Toot Toot.We have new friends on HC.Nice people,friendly,although one poster had his cup half full at 10cents.I prefer your full cup at 20cents.I think there is is more than one person trying to accumulate.About 4 large buy orders being shown.What is really interesting is the huge number of buy orders not being shown.The "smart money" know this will only drive up the price and they will not be able to load up at these levels.I think you saying you will sell at 20cents will be well received by buyers who missed out at lower levels.They will feel encouraged that they can look forward to getting their hands on some shares,finally. ER stay on the reefers,and stay away from computers,your baby is up and running.!!!!

STRAT
12-01-2011, 11:28 PM
OK. Serious Post here. :D

percy
13-01-2011, 08:52 AM
OK. Serious Post here. :D

Thanks for the chart.That is a seriously serious chart.

trackers
13-01-2011, 08:56 AM
ER diddy. Great to hear from you.May pay for you to enquire for" bulk booking" for the tropics.All us NDLers will be looking to spend our profits somewhere.!!!
Drillfix's "have fun fella's" has been positively received by the market.Buy side is loading up.Toot Toot.We have new friends on HC.Nice people,friendly,although one poster had his cup half full at 10cents.I prefer your full cup at 20cents.I think there is is more than one person trying to accumulate.About 4 large buy orders being shown.What is really interesting is the huge number of buy orders not being shown.The "smart money" know this will only drive up the price and they will not be able to load up at these levels.I think you saying you will sell at 20cents will be well received by buyers who missed out at lower levels.They will feel encouraged that they can look forward to getting their hands on some shares,finally. ER stay on the reefers,and stay away from computers,your baby is up and running.!!!!

The 'smart money getting in', love it! Thats us, right? :D

percy
13-01-2011, 09:07 AM
The 'smart money getting in', love it! Thats us, right? :D

Yes,you" IN "on it.However Outtolunch seems to have blown our cover by showing his hand in picking NDL in the 2011 competition.This is further proof of the huge number of buy orders not being shown.On HC there is talk of steps and stairways.I can only think of the classic Led Zepplen "stairway to heaven".Strat's chart makes it look more like a fast moving escalator than a stairway.Looks as though we will have a SP eruption rather than a further or continueing breakout.

OutToLunch
13-01-2011, 09:32 AM
Yes,you" IN "on it.However Outtolunch seems to have blown our cover by showing his hand in picking NDL in the 2011 competition.This is further proof of the huge number of buy orders not being shown.On HC there is talk of steps and stairways.I can only think of the classic Led Zepplen "stairway to heaven".Strat's chart makes it look more like a fast moving escalator than a stairway.Looks as though we will have a SP eruption rather than a further or continueing breakout.

Nah, I think your cover is pretty safe here on ST. :D I was going to pick some NDL up myself for a laugh, but missed the chance when it was around 4c and under. Whaddya reckon the "new" business will be for NDL? Something currently fashionable for a quick killing, like REEs?

percy
17-01-2011, 01:03 PM
Nah, I think your cover is pretty safe here on ST. :D I was going to pick some NDL up myself for a laugh, but missed the chance when it was around 4c and under. Whaddya reckon the "new" business will be for NDL? Something currently fashionable for a quick killing, like REEs?

Most probably extremly REEs that can also be used to cure cancer.

trackers
17-01-2011, 02:05 PM
Most probably extremly REEs that can also be used to cure cancer.

Love it :) Also... $12k put down would wipe out every seller in NDL. LOL

evilroyrule
19-01-2011, 09:05 AM
yo, homeboys, im back. percy, your contribution and corresponding influence on the share price has been magnificent. when i sort through my mail, we can start the real pump on HC this week, that should see us past this 5c grind. all in all lookin good.

percy
19-01-2011, 10:40 AM
evilroyrule,
glad you are home.I have had "the smart money" delay the train until we are all aboard [under 6cents]. They have put on an extra carriage for your followers and believers,and a extra engine [was the Hogworths express ].Harry Potter fans know the speed this engine is capable of.But what NDLers will really enjoy is the extra loud toot toots this great steam engine is renouned for.

evilroyrule
19-01-2011, 11:16 AM
perciville,

we will need a lot more carriages for this puppy. i see on hot copper the usual sus[ects of treasure hunter and vontrader are now talking us up. this is known as the tandem pump, a little less soph than our organised assualt, but same end result. 10c will soon be breached. bad news is i am separating and may have to divide my portfolio. i got pir, gor, ndl, gni and iva. what to give away! sigh. i guess at least i have such choices.:mellow:

evilroyrule
19-01-2011, 12:07 PM
ok so we have six cents. technically that is testing the "yearling sale at karaka in a weeks time". fundamentally, we still havent started pumping like crazy, so i think that a menage a trois pumping frenzy formation should quickly see us to the 10 cent lid that quite clearly the accumulator has now put in place. although serouisly, i wkld expect to see a sell come down the line at 5.8/5.9 if he/she is true to form. lets see. still making new highs and on good volume too.

trackers
19-01-2011, 12:10 PM
Geeez... Hold on to your hat roy... Sorry to hear about the bad news dude, but hopefully this will brighten your day. So TH is pimping out NDL out now? Can't hurt

evilroyrule
19-01-2011, 12:13 PM
im not too fussed tracks. life too short to live it unhappily.

yeah th getting behind this one. probably explains todays buy. seller will be back at less that 6c shortly

evilroyrule
19-01-2011, 12:44 PM
was going to sAY up 50% in just over 6 weeks on absolutely nothing, no news, not a bean. but todays buying makes me think cld just be round the corner?

h2so4
19-01-2011, 12:46 PM
We must be well above average volume traded and only 1 hour in.

Somethings up.:)

evilroyrule
19-01-2011, 12:52 PM
yes. the karaka sale formation may well now be in line. percy, i knw we werent going to sell for less than $1, but what you reckon now?

percy
19-01-2011, 01:06 PM
perciville,

we will need a lot more carriages for this puppy. i see on hot copper the usual sus[ects of treasure hunter and vontrader are now talking us up. this is known as the tandem pump, a little less soph than our organised assualt, but same end result. 10c will soon be breached. bad news is i am separating and may have to divide my portfolio. i got pir, gor, ndl, gni and iva. what to give away! sigh. i guess at least i have such choices.:mellow:

I think you are lucky your wife is seperating you,if I had worn your Tee shirt "NDL get a little backdoor action" mine would have murdered me.Then life would have been short.!!! And she would have got all my NDLs. So as Trev would say "you do n"t realise how lucky you are".Thought you were having me on about TH and vontrader on HC. Had a look and got a hell of a fright..!!!! There they were,!!!!! Love it.!!!!

percy
19-01-2011, 01:13 PM
yes. the karaka sale formation may well now be in line. percy, i knw we werent going to sell for less than $1, but what you reckon now?

I think we need strat to confirm "the karaka sale formation",could be forming "a gangbusters" breakout. I not sure if I will ever sell.

evilroyrule
19-01-2011, 01:18 PM
ha ha ha. your comment "im not sure if i will ever sell" is so far this years funniest. awesome. but your right. i mean, why wld you spend mioney buying shares, only to turn around and sell them????

evilroyrule
19-01-2011, 01:26 PM
jesus. i thought i was a bit mental. see what i found on HC "certainly gets a good smell to it when plenty of skin is in the game". yeah baby, your coming home with me.

percy
19-01-2011, 01:37 PM
jesus. i thought i was a bit mental. see what i found on HC "certainly gets a good smell to it when plenty of skin is in the game". yeah baby, your coming home with me.

Could not help myself.!!! lorraina. Sone one posted about there being plenty of skin in the game.!!!!

evilroyrule
19-01-2011, 01:43 PM
hmmm. so are you closely acquainted to lorraina? did i just try and pick you up? see they dont want it past 6c this week

percy
19-01-2011, 04:06 PM
hmmm. so are you closely acquainted to lorraina? did i just try and pick you up? see they dont want it past 6c this week

Very close,in fact we share the same thought patterns.You could even say we are joined at the neck.Did think there would be problems holding it back after you got back from holiday.

STRAT
19-01-2011, 04:15 PM
I go away for 5 minutes and what happens?

NDL 6c :eek2:
SLT 1 bag full.
TEXOB almost 5 bags
and Roy and Percy are dating :eek2::eek2::eek2:

What a lovely day

evilroyrule
19-01-2011, 04:24 PM
yes i knw, it has been me me magically appearing to cap this baby. ill shw you how i do it. i let it run a little, to say 6.3 or 6.5. then i slam down a small sell at say 5.9 to stop it. that usually brings the buys back quite a bit. when i see where they settle I place another sell above the bid (a bigger one now). now place a bid below the big sell order and see who comes to daddy. using this strategy i have accumulated vast quantities. only shame is now i have to divide them in two! ha ha

this stratwegy, commonly known as "see what i can back out" fits perfectly with the backdoor action of ndl. good luck holders. the back flap is starting to lift (off)

evilroyrule
19-01-2011, 04:26 PM
hi strat. ****, how do you guys find out about me and perciville?

STRAT
19-01-2011, 04:30 PM
hi strat. ****, how do you guys find out about me and perciville?
I thought it was made pretty clear a couple of posts up the page.

Oh, and congradulations.

Yall gonna have a coming out party or a coming out to the wife party?

h2so4
19-01-2011, 04:33 PM
Good one strat. :lol:

I noticed you surfed some big waves last year. Looks like those waves are still around aye.

Entrep
19-01-2011, 05:36 PM
I go away for 5 minutes and what happens?

NDL 6c :eek2:
SLT 1 bag full.
TEXOB almost 5 bags
and Roy and Percy are dating :eek2::eek2::eek2:

What a lovely day

I know, my first bags ever on CEOO and SLT and both this week - what a week!

STRAT
19-01-2011, 06:04 PM
I know, my first bags ever on CEOO and SLT and both this week - what a week!Well done Entrep. Just remember it hasnt been all that hard to do over the last 4 months or so but if things change and they always can dont ride em down again.

Entrep
19-01-2011, 06:14 PM
Thanks Strat, got my stops in place and monitoring things. Knowing when to take a profit can be just as stressful as cutting a loss eh!

STRAT
19-01-2011, 06:20 PM
Good one strat. :lol:

I noticed you surfed some big waves last year. Looks like those waves are still around aye.Thanks h2so4.
I had an awsome year last year but Im smart enough to realize I had a very very lucky year too.

Surfs still up though as far as I can see.

elZorro
20-01-2011, 12:33 PM
More traffic at NDL, it seems to be working :)

What business are we in again?

h2so4
20-01-2011, 12:34 PM
No idea.:)

elZorro
20-01-2011, 01:13 PM
No idea.:)

"NDL- The Reason"

I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to (doubt what you would do) (NDL that is)
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you (x3)

With massive apologies to Hoobastank. Great tune by the way.

h2so4
20-01-2011, 03:05 PM
Funny EZ. LOL

It's good to see posters are connecting with themselves because of NDL.

evilroyrule
20-01-2011, 03:31 PM
god i love this place.

"what business are we in again? no idea!"

and with that funy analysis most of us are up over 60%. now i have stopped accumulating you will really see the breaks come off. you will have seen that this morning. now i have my millions, we will be 8c by end of play.

h2so4
20-01-2011, 03:46 PM
You deserve it mate.

Brilliant idea of yours to pump the crap out of it.

Inspiring stuff EZ. :D:D:D

evilroyrule
20-01-2011, 04:10 PM
ok, so after we get to say 30-40c, most of us will be looking hard at the sell button. maybe not. but......we need to choose another stock to "analyse", that is the magic word, not ramp or pump. analyse. should we engage mr fleming to choose one for us. i say we all should all stump up some cash to pay for his services. i am happy to, just seems the right thing to do. we can take that stock and then analyse it on HC. good clean fun.

gosd the black caps are crap. whats up with frankiln? he looks rooted before he even bowls. fat arse ryder can piss off too

STRAT
20-01-2011, 04:59 PM
I think we need strat to confirm "the karaka sale formation",could be forming "a gangbusters" breakout. I not sure if I will ever sell.Hmm.
Cant be a Karaka sale. Theres no selling going on here. Hell, I dont even know what a Karaka is however Gang Busters Breakout has been confirmed and based on the rate of acceleration of the up trend I predict that after the end of next week the share price plot will only move in a vertical direction as indicated in red

evilroyrule
20-01-2011, 05:15 PM
strat, usually you are on the ball, but clearly you have missed the tell tale signs of the karaka formation. based on the category of need, (need = what i got (squared), or put another way, what i want, but have only half or less thereof, where want = x and y = need, z will be what we have; i.e when x=y +z, then z2 = y3 - x2; z = 40c.

looks like there was someone else employing my horseshoe buy strategy, see the clear lids now trying to be placed at 7.5 and up. one seller only. be interesting to see where this goes on news. case of sell the news peeps?

STRAT
20-01-2011, 05:34 PM
Thanks Roy. So what is base Z?
Surely it cant have anything to do with a base Karaka which is more or less a big fat root?

evilroyrule
20-01-2011, 05:38 PM
it is the root of all roots dummy.

true story this. a girl from aussie actually picked me up with this line:

"have you ever tripped over a tree? how about a root?"

STRAT
20-01-2011, 06:00 PM
true story this. a girl from aussie actually picked me up with this line:

"have you ever tripped over a tree? how about a root?"Yeah? That wasnt Percy. Was it?

Lizard
20-01-2011, 06:05 PM
...we need to choose another stock to "analyse", that is the magic word, not ramp or pump. analyse.

What about CLS? $4.6m cash, $20.5m equity, no debt, $3.5m market cap (at 75cps) - and a completely clean slate on HC... is there anything else worth knowing for this thread? :p

(might have to go on the net-net portfolio!)

h2so4
20-01-2011, 06:27 PM
Don't care where it goes but I know it will be going in my portfolio.:)

Jay
20-01-2011, 08:04 PM
looks like there was someone else employing my horseshoe buy strategy, see the clear lids now trying to be placed at 7.5 and up. one seller only. be interesting to see where this goes on news. case of sell the news peeps?

That ill be when its $20 - any week now

Well done guys, whatever you are doing er & percy, keep doing it and long may it continue.

evilroyrule
20-01-2011, 08:47 PM
That ill be when its $20 - any week now

Well done guys, whatever you are doing er & percy, keep doing it and long may it continue.

wldnt it be funny if the only thing pushing this up was me and percy buying. ha ha. 70% ON NO NEWS!!!!!!! what happens if they publish anything?

lizard, sorry to be all intellectual, but the first consideration is the "name" of the stock, like, mustang, or robot or something. everything else like techincals will follow.

now if you find a stock called robot making industries, or bad computer, we can wrk with that!:mellow:

Lizard
20-01-2011, 10:18 PM
lizard,...now if you find a stock called robot making industries, or bad computer, we can wrk with that!:mellow:

Okay, these seem to be the top scorers on the name to capitalisation ratio:

HIT - Hitech Group ($1.6m)
PCC - Probiomics ($3.2m)
SOI - Soilsub Technologies ($3.7m)
BPG - Byte Power Group ($3.7m)
IVT - Inventis ($3.7m)

:D

STRAT
21-01-2011, 06:56 AM
Careful Liz. Youre at serious risk here of over intellectualizing this thread.

percy
21-01-2011, 07:39 AM
Speeding ticket issued.
Entitlements issue and placement of options.
An announcement will be made before trading commences Friday 21st January 2011.
{ pity , I was so enjoying the fun.]

trackers
21-01-2011, 08:41 AM
What about CLS? $4.6m cash, $20.5m equity, no debt, $3.5m market cap (at 75cps) - and a completely clean slate on HC... is there anything else worth knowing for this thread? :p

(might have to go on the net-net portfolio!)

Admit, I had to rub my eyes at this one... Wtf??

$0.75 share price and $4.36 asset backing? If you exclude the one-off impairment their 2010 full year profit would have been about their market cap...Bizarre.

Guess you run the risk that these guys are more interested in directors fees than shareholder value (MD gets paid 250k and has 3mil shares out of a total of 4.5mil shares)

evilroyrule
21-01-2011, 08:50 AM
Speeding ticket issued.
Entitlements issue and placement of options.
An announcement will be made before trading commences Friday 21st January 2011.
{ pity , I was so enjoying the fun.]

really interested in:

where this goes today;
what others think re long term plans. thought they might ann. what they were going to do first, then raise some money to do it!! that might mean, we got some more runs left in us on that news?; and.....
what are others thinking????:confused:

elZorro
21-01-2011, 09:17 AM
really interested in:

where this goes today;
what others think re long term plans. thought they might ann. what they were going to do first, then raise some money to do it!! that might mean, we got some more runs left in us on that news?; and.....
what are others thinking????:confused:

I thought this looked like a good deal for existing shareholders (discount and time to pay) but was also wondering why no detailed statement about what the funds would be applied to. If not just running costs (is that working capital?), perhaps funds to evaluate a company acquisition target? That would sound better. I can't see why this would stop the shareprice having a modest appreciation. Perhaps 20% a day is a bit too much to hope for. Anyway 6c is a better strike price than they would have achieved a month ago.

trackers
21-01-2011, 09:50 AM
I thought this looked like a good deal for existing shareholders (discount and time to pay) but was also wondering why no detailed statement about what the funds would be applied to. If not just running costs (is that working capital?), perhaps funds to evaluate a company acquisition target? That would sound better. I can't see why this would stop the shareprice having a modest appreciation. Perhaps 20% a day is a bit too much to hope for. Anyway 6c is a better strike price than they would have achieved a month ago.

"Funds raised will be applied to the company’s working capital."

Little bit disappointing

evilroyrule
21-01-2011, 12:14 PM
oh dear. lets hope we didnt just pump ourselves! im hangng in

STRAT
21-01-2011, 05:28 PM
"Funds raised will be applied to the company’s working capital."

Little bit disappointingHmmm.
Only one year to run. If they want these to be converted they will need to find a nice car to back into the garage and they have less than a year to do it.
This puts a deadline on an acquisition and may show some progress has been made I reckon.

impacman
21-01-2011, 07:33 PM
Yeah tend to agree with that - unless of course it is just a set up at the expense of we fun loving shareholders. Have been lurking, watching and holding (probably more than I should). Just waiting for the right time to add to the pump! Great to watch experts in the interim:)

PS I am learning so much about technicals and related interpretation - it is wonderful!

percy
21-01-2011, 07:50 PM
Right team,time for the truth.Some of the "smart money" were not able to fully load up under 6cents.So bonus issue time.To save maxing out their credit cards,the team has arranged 1 for 2 options.Brilliant.!!!Able to buy the right for a year to buy more shares at 6cents for only 1cent up-front.YES you read it right.Great leverage,and think of the fun we can have with the options that will be listed.I get the feeling the options will trade at close to the heads. The NDL story just got a lot better.!!! impacman.Just a word to the wise.Stay away from this thread,as none of us know where we are going,and in fact a lot of us cann't remember where we have been.!!!!

evilroyrule
21-01-2011, 07:53 PM
Right team,time for the truth.Some of the "smart money" were not able to fully load up under 6cents.So bonus issue time.To save maxing out their credit cards,the team has arranged 1 for 2 options.Brilliant.!!!Able to buy the right for a year to buy more shares at 6cents for only 1cent up-front.YES you read it right.Great lererage,and think of the fun we can have with the options that will be listed.I get the feeling the options will trade at close to the heads. The NDL story just got a lot better.!!! impacman.Just a word to the wise.Stay away from this thread,as none of us know where we are going,and in fact a lot of us cann't remember where we have been.!!!!

toot toot toot-ity toot toot.

fundamnetally you cant get better thn that

evilroyrule
21-01-2011, 07:57 PM
technically percy just got a shhhh..from th. thats a very rare keep it shut it formation rising star...but what does it mean?????

percy
21-01-2011, 08:19 PM
technically percy just got a shhhh..from th. thats a very rare keep it shut it formation rising star...but what does it mean?????

Easy to answer that one evilroyrule.He is the leader of the" smart money" and some of his team were not able to load up.The shhhh means they really hope to back the trucks up and fully load up with the options.The "smart money"know the real value of leverage.But us cunning "old smart money" were brought up on a diet of leverage ,credit swaps,debit swaps,interest rate swaps,and great whoppa swapa swaps competions.

Lizard
21-01-2011, 08:21 PM
Seems to me that directors are worried that buyers might be getting over enthusiastic and pricing them out of range for their current suitor. Trying to hold it back a bit... make it all the better when it comes.

percy
21-01-2011, 08:32 PM
Seems to me that directors are worried that buyers might be getting over enthusiastic and pricing them out of range for their current suitor. Trying to hold it back a bit... make it all the better when it comes.

Thanks Lizard,I knew you would see through the smoke screen.

impacman
22-01-2011, 07:17 AM
impacman.Just a word to the wise.Stay away from this thread,as none of us know where we are going,and in fact a lot of us cann't remember where we have been.!!!![/QUOTE]

Well thats ruined it! I have no idea either and I was very much looking for some direction from the old smart money and technical specialists viz a vie the double overhead doorhandle about to come into play. Looks like I will have to keep lurking....

percy
22-01-2011, 07:49 AM
impacman.Just a word to the wise.Stay away from this thread,as none of us know where we are going,and in fact a lot of us cann't remember where we have been.!!!!

Well thats ruined it! I have no idea either and I was very much looking for some direction from the old smart money and technical specialists viz a vie the double overhead doorhandle about to come into play. Looks like I will have to keep lurking....[/QUOTE]

impacman.Welcome aboard,you are one of us.We are a team of lurkers.!!!
Funny I was thinking the loudest ramp I have ever heard was TH on HC telling Lorraina [me on HC] to shhhhh. I wonder whether he has visited sharetrader site and knows what we are up to ? Rampers R Us ramping the ramper.!!!!

evilroyrule
22-01-2011, 09:43 AM

i like this answer the best, followed by percys "great wapa swap"

honk honk

evilroyrule
22-01-2011, 06:22 PM
ok, fellas, time to give it the big pump imo. jump over to the other camping ground, no holds barred this time; i.e to the moon, 2 by xmas, many toots etc.

let yourself be free!

evilroyrule
24-01-2011, 11:00 AM
listen you lazy buggars, dont sit there and just bank the profits from mine and percy's hard work. join the fray and get into it

drillfix
24-01-2011, 01:24 PM
listen you lazy buggars, dont sit there and just bank the profits from mine and percy's hard work. join the fray and get into it

ER, LOL

Mate, its a stock dude, not a English football club.

ie: should we wear NDL scarf's and hats and banners whilst we post and yell, NDL united clap clap, clap clap clap clap.

evilroyrule
24-01-2011, 01:39 PM
ER, LOL

Mate, its a stock dude, not a English football club.

ie: should we wear NDL scarf's and hats and banners whilst we post and yell, NDL united clap clap, clap clap clap clap.

drilly, please. its a way of life!!!!!:mellow:

percy
24-01-2011, 02:28 PM
ER.
I note the latest ratings o NDL on HC.
First Place. badlandsbrute 7
Second Place lorraina 6
And third treasure hunter 4
I rang Kyle Haynes ,who told me a letter is being sent out within the next week with details of the entitlement and notice of THE CUT OFF DATE.So still time to buy to get entitlement to the options.I have advised our dear friends on HC of this.

evilroyrule
24-01-2011, 02:34 PM
ER.
Second Place lorraina 6
I rang Kyle Haynes ,who told me a letter is being sent out within the next week with details of the entitlement and notice of THE CUT OFF DATE.So still time to buy to get entitlement to the options.I have advised our dear friends on HC of this.

nice work percy. to you and me the spoils, aye. forget about all those other shirtlifters out there just riding with us. its a shame kyle didnt pass on to you the 2 bucks by xmas line:)

trackers
24-01-2011, 02:40 PM
ER.
Second Place lorraina 6

Thanks Percy, thought it was pretty obvious myself but gave up trying to argue the point lol

evilroyrule
24-01-2011, 03:53 PM
nice work you two. must be doing something right. promted seller to pull his 100k order at 9 and bang it down at 6.5. hold tight. we got more to come

percy
24-01-2011, 04:19 PM
nice work percy. to you and me the spoils, aye. forget about all those other shirtlifters out there just riding with us. its a shame kyle didnt pass on to you the 2 bucks by xmas line:)

He court me by surprise as he answered the phone himself.the phone number i googled ,as the one on announcement was wrong.I told him he had a following on sharetrader.He said he was coming to NZ in july,visiting the north island I think.Did not know what to ask him,sort of thought I would not get passed a receptionist.his number is 0061894867066.

evilroyrule
24-01-2011, 04:25 PM
He court me by surprise as he answered the phone himself.the phone number i googled ,as the one on announcement was wrong.I told him he had a following on sharetrader.He said he was coming to NZ in july,visiting the north island I think.Did not know what to ask him,sort of thought I would not get passed a receptionist.his number is 0061894867066.

what on earth wld i do with his phone number? i cldnt ask him anything resembling a sensible question. i guess we cld invite him for tea when he is here??? july? is that skiing season? maybe we are a buying a mountain? or the foreshore? or the north island even?

evilroyrule
25-01-2011, 11:40 AM
tracks has set the benchmark on HC.

which one of you is hotcapital. i see the backdoor action (trademark penidng) has been 'used" on the ROB thread. and lorraina you little slut i see you all over HC now. we are definitely finished.:(

trackers
25-01-2011, 11:48 AM
tough crowd

evilroyrule
25-01-2011, 11:51 AM
im gonna give you a thumb for trying

percy
25-01-2011, 01:26 PM
im gonna give you a thumb for trying

I did as well.There are a lot of buyers.ER I note you have twice as many thumbs as TH.I was rather hoping you would have enjoyed the rob post.Not one thumb !!! Not a one!!!! We were finished after mother told you how I was named Perciville.I always thought it was because I am so white and she is so black.Did not know it was because she found me in a Persil box at Johnstoneville railing station.

evilroyrule
25-01-2011, 01:52 PM
I did as well.There are a lot of buyers.ER I note you have twice as many thumbs as TH.I was rather hoping you would have enjoyed the rob post.Not one thumb !!! Not a one!!!! We were finished after mother told you how I was named Perciville.I always thought it was because I am so white and she is so black.Did not know it was because she found me in a Persil box at Johnstoneville railing station.

ill tell you what. that 200k trade at 6.7 has me thinking a little bit....but we seem to have whipped a micro frenzi on HC. 10c by weeks end i bet:t_down:

elZorro
25-01-2011, 02:20 PM
ill tell you what. that 200k trade at 6.7 has me thinking a little bit....but we seem to have whipped a micro frenzi on HC. 10c by weeks end i bet:t_down:

Good going, ER
(http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/8288472)

evilroyrule
25-01-2011, 02:27 PM
Good going, ER
(http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/8288472)

brilliant. i do so like my new voice. will deal with the ta side of things shortly. fa stands for what we own at present, fark all. yet still sitting on 50% plus.:mellow:

evilroyrule
25-01-2011, 02:29 PM
drill, we need some ta on this one mate. let it rip!!!!!!!!

drillfix
25-01-2011, 02:48 PM
drill, we need some ta on this one mate. let it rip!!!!!!!!

What would you like to know there Roy?
Intraday
5 min chart trending up on top of 13 EMA , with postive MACD and riding (could cycle back for a while at some stage)
15 min chart trending up on top of 13 EMA, with positive MACD (could cycle back for a while at some stage)
60 min chart trending up on top of 13 EMA, with positve MACD (Histogram just turned positive and signal lines just crossed to also upwards)

Daily
Daily trending upwards,
Candles above the 13 EMA which is also above the 50 EMA
PSAR is showing upward trend
OBV is climbing
RSI is 65+
Williams R is starting to show overbought.
MACD shows positive for both histogram and signal lines.

Would post a chart, but I am kinda in the middle of a few things atm.

evilroyrule
25-01-2011, 03:12 PM
What would you like to know there Roy?
Intraday
5 min chart trending up on top of 13 EMA , with postive MACD and riding (could cycle back for a while at some stage)
15 min chart trending up on top of 13 EMA, with positive MACD (could cycle back for a while at some stage)
60 min chart trending up on top of 13 EMA, with positve MACD (Histogram just turned positive and signal lines just crossed to also upwards)

Daily
Daily trending upwards,
Candles above the 13 EMA which is also above the 50 EMA
PSAR is showing upward trend
OBV is climbing
RSI is 65+
Williams R is starting to show overbought.
MACD shows positive for both histogram and signal lines.

Would post a chart, but I am kinda in the middle of a few things atm.

:( ok, how about the 'is it going to go up or go down chart
', whats thay say?????

drillfix
25-01-2011, 03:36 PM
ER, that would be the daily, and it shows its going up but needs to keep its range for today, and then test the previous 7.5c recent high over the next day or two (excluding tomorrows holiday).

At some stage this will eventually take a breather though, unless you or some of the gang know something that the chart doesn't know.

Cheers :)

evilroyrule
25-01-2011, 03:37 PM
drilly, seriously, i know nothing.

no smart arse is allowed to say 'i second that'

shasta
25-01-2011, 03:42 PM
drilly, seriously, i know nothing.

no smart arse is allowed to say 'i second that'

I second that then! ;)

Love this thread, reminds me of the good pump with "FNT"

STRAT
25-01-2011, 05:57 PM
Was gonna do one of those charts full of BS but the real one looks pretty good.

That accelerating uptrend looks suspiciously like the flight path of a Mig taking off at a Russian Air Show.

Oh yeah, almost forgot.
" I second that "

percy
25-01-2011, 06:40 PM
Awesome.No need to add the sound track,although I would enjoy it...!!!!!!

evilroyrule
25-01-2011, 06:45 PM
Awesome.No need to add the sound track,although I would enjoy it...!!!!!!

did you ever feel like you were getting one put past/across you? i have this nagging doubt.....now i cld post this on hc, and then people wld just accuse me of downramping:t_up:

trackers
25-01-2011, 07:09 PM
did you ever feel like you were getting one put past/across you? i have this nagging doubt.....now i cld post this on hc, and then people wld just accuse me of downramping:t_up:

Notice people taking advantage of the bid/ask spread by playing both sides, but thats certainly nothing new with stocks like these

evilroyrule
25-01-2011, 07:21 PM
Notice people taking advantage of the bid/ask spread by playing both sides, but thats certainly nothing new with stocks like these

i guess im kinda down a bit coz i caught lorraina putting it about on HC. she was even talking to another guy about back door action.:( i havent felt right since, just all over the place really.

oh well, thats good then tracks, back to 3$ by easter then:)

steve fleming
25-01-2011, 09:49 PM
which one of you is hotcapital. i see the backdoor action (trademark penidng) has been 'used" on the ROB thread. and lorraina you little slut i see you all over HC now. we are definitely finished.:(

haha....hot capital has been hanging around the most dodgiest of penny dreadfuls on hot-copper for years.

He loves a bit of back door action!

Seems as though he is stalking Lorraina..

COLIN
25-01-2011, 10:13 PM
Great to know that we are operating in a fully-informed market, thanks to all you learned fellows - where would we be without you? (Don't feel obliged to answer that question!)

percy
25-01-2011, 10:18 PM
Lorraina is one very mixed up girl.After chasing,well she admits stakling,steve fleming on many different pitches,threads and elsewhere,she finds she is attracted to his look- a- like, or could be twin,hot capital,to find they both have an addiction to the most dodgiest of penny dreadfuls on HC and that they are stalking her.She just cannot believe her luck.Goodbye ER and other friends,she has found true lust,sorry, true love has in fact been stalking her.What a wonderful world.

steve fleming
27-01-2011, 11:47 PM
Lorraina is one very mixed up girl.After chasing,well she admits stakling,steve fleming on many different pitches,threads and elsewhere,she finds she is attracted to his look- a- like, or could be twin,hot capital,to find they both have an addiction to the most dodgiest of penny dreadfuls on HC and that they are stalking her.She just cannot believe her luck.Goodbye ER and other friends,she has found true lust,sorry, true love has in fact been stalking her.What a wonderful world.
Steve fleming is very flattered...Lorraina really knows her stuff...her post on ROB was gold, definitely worth more than the 3 thumbs up she got!

Unfortunately, hot capital is more like a cousin, rather than a twin...and also, i beleive hot capital is in his 70s...so I hope Lorraina doesn't mind older men!!

percy
28-01-2011, 09:02 AM
Steve fleming is very flattered...Lorraina really knows her stuff...her post on ROB was gold, definitely worth more than the 3 thumbs up she got!

Unfortunately, hot capital is more like a cousin, rather than a twin...and also, i beleive hot capital is in his 70s...so I hope Lorraina doesn't mind older men!!

Thanks steve,watch ROB,any movement and Lorraina will come in that ROB is " poised " for big things.!!!
If you think lorraina I got CCMFC,Hot Capital and others mixed up see on SRR thread how confused I got with Huang Chung.
As to your 70 year old cousin ? reminds me about the 70 year old who asked advice from his brother ,as to whether he should tell the young lady he wanted to ask to marry him, the truth that he was 70 ? Brother's advice was to tell her he was 84 and she would be sure to accept.!!!

evilroyrule
28-01-2011, 09:13 AM
Thanks steve,watch ROB,any movement and Lorraina will come in that ROB is " poised " for big things.!!!
If you think lorraina I got CCMFC,Hot Capital and others mixed up see on SRR thread how confused I got with Huang Chung.
As to your 70 year old cousin ? reminds me about the 70 year old who asked advice from his brother ,as to whether he should tell the young lady he wanted to ask to marry him, the truth that he was 70 ? Brother's advice was to tell her he was 84 and she would be sure to accept.!!!

percy, get a room or a mills and boon. now i cant concentrate on giving this the proper ramp it deserves coz gold well and truly **** itself this morning, and i got 80% of my portfolio in gold. lesson learnt. was looking at diversifying some to ayn today, but massive buy orders been chucked down the line. looks like your grand-dads girlfriend i will just ride this one out.

is ROB our next target then? i see going backwards. what about gni? i cld use that one getting a good pump.

stevie, you still think GNI a good nearology bet? i reckon we cld pick some up for .07!:mellow:

evilroyrule
28-01-2011, 03:08 PM
someone in a hurry for our shares today. hold tight! actually, someone hold me! please. gor is leaking like a 90 year old. im not looking anyway