PDA

View Full Version : White Rock Minerals - Silver, Gold, Copper

trackers
13-12-2010, 08:47 AM
White Rock Minerals

Newly listed (Oct10), spun out from Rex Minerals.

Has dominated since IPO, moving from 35c to 55c and settling at 45c, can't recall what the IPO was at.

57 million shares on issue @ 35c = 20mil market cap.

JORC Resource:

10.5 million oz silver,
190,000oz gold

$10.6mil cash.

No listed options

Drilling in November at the White Rock prospect (which hosts 8mil oz silver), so some results from that could arrive soon? They're also drilling for Copper in December

No posts on HC, so still under the radar. Could be a reasonable silver play for 2011?

Significant upside if they uncover a porphyry style Cu -Au system at Guyra (big 'if' there though).

Disc: None, just watching for now

gazprom1
13-12-2010, 09:00 AM
White Rock Minerals

Has dominated since IPO, moving from 35c to 55c and settling at 45c, can't recall what the IPO was at.

JORC Resource:

10.5 million oz silver,
190,000oz gold

$10.6mil cash.

No listed options

Drilling in November at the White Rock prospect (which hosts 8mil oz silver), so some results from that could arrive soon? They're also drilling for Copper in December

No posts on HC, so still under the radar. Could be a reasonable silver play for 2011?

Significant upside if they uncover a porphyry style Cu -Au system at Guyra (big 'if' there though).

Hey trackers,

I think the IPO was at 30 cents...nice 50% rise since October!!!! Great if you were in on it. Would like to see a bit of a market correction before buying in.

Thanks for bringing it up!!!

Gaz

trackers
13-12-2010, 09:19 AM
Hey Gaz, no worries :) Feel pretty much the same, if it corrects a bit, or they pull out some nice results I might jump onboard.

Spending quite a bit of time lately trying to find some new small caps that are under the radar to try and latch onto (early bird catches the worm and all that)... Hard work though...

gazprom1
13-12-2010, 11:43 AM
Hey Gaz, no worries :) Feel pretty much the same, if it corrects a bit, or they pull out some nice results I might jump onboard.

Spending quite a bit of time lately trying to find some new small caps that are under the radar to try and latch onto (early bird catches the worm and all that)... Hard work though...

Great minds think a like Trackers=) I spend a few hours over the weekend doing some research on micro/small cap oil and gas companies. Not that easy to find something with potential that is reasonably valued. AZZ was very cheap until its rise on Friday...still looking for an entry into the stock even at these levels. Depends what they spend their cash on but management have so far done a great job at turning the co around.

Let us know if you come across anything that you think is interesting.

Gaz

trackers
13-12-2010, 11:57 AM
They do indeed, I will do for sure...

Might move to the SF method soon which has done well this year - Download the AFR options spreadsheet, sort by exercise price / find the long dated ones and start reading... Thought thats been done a bit now.

AZZ ey? Might check it out

gazprom1
13-12-2010, 01:36 PM
They do indeed, I will do for sure...

Might move to the SF method soon which has done well this year - Download the AFR options spreadsheet, sort by exercise price / find the long dated ones and start reading... Thought thats been done a bit now.

AZZ ey? Might check it out

AZZ may not be your cup of tea Trackers. Oil and Gas. They are involved in shale in the US and have done very well....right address. Were producing as well but have sold a big chunk for reasonable $$$'s - $156 million. I have bought this am at 41.5 and 42. Cash backing (once the deal closes) is north of A$0.50. Almost a no brainer. Starting a share buy back after the 15th of December!!!

I am glad I wasn't involved in MEO, MOG or CUE. Can't understand why OXX has not taken a hit as don't they have a large stake in CUE?!!???!!

trackers
13-12-2010, 02:33 PM
Just picked up some AZZ (wee dabble), looks pretty good to me at almost 20% discount to cash, and they held on to some of their acreage too :) Don't mind gas, especially Shale... Pity for the company that 200mil didn't arrive a while ago when the USD->AUD exchange rate was a bit stronger. Thanks for the heads up on this one

shasta
13-12-2010, 02:46 PM
White Rock Minerals

JORC Resource:

10.5 million oz silver,
190,000oz gold

$10.6mil cash.

No listed options

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Trackers, WRM come up in a scan of mine, but i never followed it up.

Will look into it further ;)