PDA

View Full Version : QPN.... What a quest ahead

ELYOB
13-12-2010, 11:52 AM
I thought a mention here for this . The "big pumpers" on HC are working overtime atm on this . Strachan Corporate has been paid to say the nice things. I guess it will run this week on MAX hype . Currently 1.8c . Beware , a big holder is said to be waiting in the wings to dump . This stock is going to be the crazy over Xmaz . QPN is one for the risk tolerant!

dont hold ; dyor

bermuda
13-12-2010, 01:14 PM
I thought a mention here for this . The "big pumpers" on HC are working overtime atm on this . Strachan Corporate has been paid to say the nice things. I guess it will run this week on MAX hype . Currently 1.8c . Beware , a big holder is said to be waiting in the wings to dump . This stock is going to be the crazy over Xmaz . QPN is one for the risk tolerant!

dont hold ; dyor
ELY,
I have these on my watchlist. I bought some for my daughter ages ago. They promise everything and produce little. You never know they may come up with something this time.

percy
13-12-2010, 01:48 PM
I note Pachino has them as one of his 2011 competition picks.

skeet
09-02-2011, 08:08 PM
Informative update out today, currently at just over 10,000ft in the Amazon drill, Hydrocarbons in March? May take a small punt in this stock tomorrow.

Aotea
12-02-2011, 06:08 PM
Have just bought into these on the insistence of a good mate who thinks they will run. Had to buy in to be fair, I talked him into buying ESI!
This week coming could be interesting and we should see the hydrocarbon results soonafter.

Go Pachino- the best of luck to you..

Pachino
12-02-2011, 08:14 PM
Aotea, Cheers
I,m taking a punt on this as the word on this well is extreamly possitive, going to be an interesting week ahead as TD is close. I haven't got the guts to step into the oppies, but if this comes off those holders will do very well. Very good upside here.
Good luck punters.

Xerof
15-02-2011, 11:15 AM
TD is still 6000 feet and three weeks at least away. All of last week was spent casing in to current depth, and only now recommencing drilling ahead

I hope "the word" isn't reliant on HC rampers Pachino......pumping frenzy over there at the moment, looking to generate the SBS environment of the BESBS equation

Disc: I have an interest in this well via TSV

skeet
23-03-2011, 12:31 PM
Whoa today's ann isn't what I was suspecting, counting myself lucky I didn't pick up any of this stock.

After determining that none of the sands are likely to be productive at commercial rates, Caza has sought approval from its partners in the well to proceed with plug and
abandonment procedures.

They had been talking about a 35% probability of success

ELYOB
30-10-2012, 04:44 AM
Just thought I would bring this oiler up for a mention . Currently 0.008c .

Got a well coming up in Dec 2012 in Indonesia . Looks the goods! Daytraders have been sniffing around this .

Now Strachan [Stockanalysis] Has mentioned it last Wed and gives this link http://www.qpnl.com.au/media/files/121023%20Strachan%20Corporate%20Research%20Report. pdf

ELYOB
04-05-2013, 07:27 PM
Traders have moved on as QPN stagnates . But some stay for the action , which is held up by land access issues . They have had to purchase required land and processing is the issue under Indonesian red tape . Once title is clear and safe , the game should start , but still the purchase could take 1 months to 6 months . And there is nothing QPN can do as I see it about the delay....

Pleased to see Cash at $5m in the Quarterly this week

Still cannot buy QPN cheap ! 0.004c . Any hint of renewed activity should see 1c+ !