PDA

View Full Version : CLA - Claridge Capital Limited

Snow Leopard
20-12-2010, 08:08 PM
Apart from it's appearance on the NZSX today I know nothing about this.

Anybody any the wiser?

regards
Paper Tiger

[formerly CLA - Claridge Capital Limited]

minimoke
20-12-2010, 08:55 PM
It is CER reincarnated. No doubt those that didn't get burnt with organic weedkiller have a new opportunity to keep directors in the comfort they have become accustomed.

Snow Leopard
20-12-2010, 10:45 PM
Thanks for information, minimoke.

The NZX listed both CER and CLA today (Monday) and the announcement history for CLA is totally blank.
Does the NZX info system suck big time or what?

much appreciation
Paper Tiger

ari
05-02-2011, 11:21 AM
Can someone pls tell me what happened to the 'rights' that used to be listed along with CER?

whatsup
05-02-2011, 09:45 PM
Can someone pls tell me what happened to the 'rights' that used to be listed along with CER?

Expired long ago well out of the money, I think from memory they were pitched ar .06 and CER traded down below .01 before the name change.

ari
05-07-2011, 12:10 PM
Has anyone seen copy of Annual Report 31/3/11. Is meant to be available off there web site but still not up although advised 30/6 to NZSE that it was available.

chippy52
05-07-2011, 02:12 PM
Its available on the NZX website.

ari
05-07-2011, 04:24 PM
Thanx chippy

ari
13-12-2011, 03:41 PM
Once a 'penny dreadful' / always a 'penny dreadful'.......or is there a possibilty to turn this company around. Certainly more going on over recent mths than we have seen for sometime.

https://www.directbroking.co.nz/DirectTrade/dynamic/quote.aspx?qqsc=CLA&qqe=NZSE&view=news

ari
08-01-2012, 08:30 AM
Finally Brian Gaynor writes:
Claridge Capital, previously known as Regal Salmon, Queen Charlotte Holdings, Aquaria 21 and Certified Organics, underwent yet another change at its October annual meeting when Wilkinson and Donald Gibson replaced Gower and Evan Davies as directors. Claridge's other current director is Sean Joyce.

In early November, the company said it would backdoor list the business assets of SeaDragon Marine Oils, a Nelson producer of Omega 3 and shark liver oils.

The acquisition will cost $2.2 million through the issue of 600 million shares at 0.37c each.

Claridge will have a sharemarket value of $14.5 million when the new shares are issued based on the current share price of 1.6c.

No financial information on SeaDragon has been disclosed but Claridge shareholders will have to approve the deal after the release of an independent appraisal report.

Lizard
08-01-2012, 09:44 AM
Yes, Seadragon looks interesting - but am surprised anyone is paying 1.6cps for existing shares with up to 1.1bn shares to be issued at 0.37cps to fund the acquisition (including 500m shares for earn-out payment after 2 years). That would make the market cap more like $22m for a company holding an acquisition worth $4m.... which seems a bit toppy - though given it is really a back-door listing, I guess the acquisition value is less relevant than the % of market cap retained by SeaDragon current owners.

On the latter metric, with the equity of CLA being about $850k and SeaDragon owners taking about 80% of shares, I would have thought SeaDragon are effectively valuing their business at a value of $3m - so perhaps starting point for market cap should be closer to that.

I thought the price might have been rising on the back of the distribution of the 4 shells, but that had a record date of 30 Dec, so surprised it has held up in January - might be a few pennies in there for past holders on the back of their distributions in Snakk, the 4 shells and now this one, but doesn't look like "get rich quick" material - and not obviously enough in it at current prices to be a "buy".

Lizard
10-01-2012, 04:22 PM
http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/6235321/Fish-oil-firm-eyes-NZX-listing

thedigger
05-04-2012, 05:57 PM
Finally Brian Gaynor writes:
Claridge Capital, previously known as Regal Salmon, Queen Charlotte Holdings, Aquaria 21 and Certified Organics, underwent yet another change at its October annual meeting when Wilkinson and Donald Gibson replaced Gower and Evan Davies as directors. Claridge's other current director is Sean Joyce.

In early November, the company said it would backdoor list the business assets of SeaDragon Marine Oils, a Nelson producer of Omega 3 and shark liver oils.

The acquisition will cost $2.2 million through the issue of 600 million shares at 0.37c each.

Claridge will have a sharemarket value of $14.5 million when the new shares are issued based on the current share price of 1.6c.

No financial information on SeaDragon has been disclosed but Claridge shareholders will have to approve the deal after the release of an independent appraisal report.

WOW everybody in this tread be careful just re-read those names. Don Gibson Arrr, Evan Davis Ok, Sean Joyce f***, and then there is the old Aquaria 21 brings to mine that Wikeley con, then Brent Wilkinson ! someone said he is now with that highly regarded company Macquarie !! but not likely to be true ??. Whats going on here in NZ but the best part is some of those of the same type are now heading to the Big House :):t_up:

easy money
13-04-2012, 07:14 PM
I see the price today....1.7c...not many sellers around...

ari
18-04-2012, 11:16 AM
Still holding at 2c but lowest ask is 5c......what happening?

Kiwi
18-04-2012, 01:07 PM
I wonder if their interests in Snakk Media has anything to do with the sudden surge in trading.:

Snow Leopard
19-07-2012, 04:37 PM
So, announcement (http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=CLA&E=NZSE&N=225099) says lots of new shares (more than currently on issue) :scared:
at 0.8c each :p
to be sold to someone :ohmy:
to buy a Seahorse or something :eek2:.

best wishes
Paper Tiger

kizame
19-07-2012, 07:40 PM
So, announcement (http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=CLA&E=NZSE&N=225099) says lots of new shares (more than currently on issue) :scared:
at 0.8c each :p
to be sold to someone :ohmy:
to buy a Seahorse or something :eek2:.

best wishes
Paper Tiger

Hahahaha hillarious but wait there's more, I hold shares in this seahorse company, Have they bought just one or lots of them?

What are they going to do with them? God i hope they are good ones.
They didn't do too good at spraying things,they don't usually do too good at anything really.

thedigger
22-02-2013, 01:13 PM
Ken Wikeley and his gang are having another go. I agree everybody be VERY CAREFUL those Ratbag names DON Gibson behind that KEN Wikeley for years a piece of no good. SEAN Joyce another back door listing guy in with that Wikeley. A quick search of the Companies Office today shows Don Gibson has applied for some company called Edel Metals Group to be reinstated and wait for it YES "Ken Wikeley and could be his mother ? as the other director !! wow this cannot not be good...

biker
22-02-2013, 01:56 PM
Ken Wikeley and his gang are having another go. I agree everybody be VERY CAREFUL those Ratbag names DON Gibson behind that KEN Wikeley for years a piece of no good. SEAN Joyce another back door listing guy in with that Wikeley. A quick search of the Companies Office today shows Don Gibson has applied for some company called Edel Metals Group to be reinstated and wait for it YES "Ken Wikeley and could be his mother ? as the other director !! wow this cannot not be good...

There is no barge pole long enough with which to touch Ken Wikeley. From experience.

Its like a sceptre rising from the grave. Can these guys not stay buried?

thedigger
23-02-2013, 07:03 PM
Hi Biker that barge pole is plenty long enough. That Wikeley con is soon to go down via a High Court hearing late last year "decision soon to come out". Apparently he is currently not looking too good !! Maybe that long hair style is out or is it the long grey hair that does not suit :t_up: him

easy money
06-03-2013, 08:32 PM
I notice that Sea Dragon has 25 million shares in snakk media ltd..cost the company about $250.000....Snakk listed today..closing price 29 cents...25 million x 29cents = $7.25 million

ari
06-03-2013, 08:45 PM
Plus market cap in excess of $25M @ 2c plus say $7.25M...all getting a bit scary at Sea Dragon!

thedigger
07-03-2013, 12:25 PM
Plus market cap in excess of $25M @ 2c plus say $7.25M...all getting a bit scary at Sea Dragon!

This has the ring of Plus SMS, Arrrr some of the names I see are the same guys behind the big PLUS.

thedigger
18-04-2013, 07:14 PM
http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/evasive-ken-wikeley-loses-us15m-omg-suit-bd-138887

thedigger
22-04-2013, 04:06 PM
EVERYBODY beware, KEN WIKELEY is on the war path. The guy who currently has legal action against Wikeley including his imminent bankruptcy proceedings has just received this following email. Wow matters are hotting up watch this space and always read the Dominion Post.

SO i now warn you!!!! , think very very careful before you keep attacking me as i am now going to hit back. You again have given me no choice
And now i strongly suggest from today, you think very carefully with proceeding with anything more against me, and suggest you would be very smart, to not even think about applying to bankrupt me and making sure this gets in the media as well , or "watch this space"

Ken

ari
01-12-2017, 02:39 PM
Does anyone know where SeaDragon thread has gone?

winner69
01-12-2017, 02:55 PM
Does anyone know where SeaDragon thread has gone?

this it?

https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthread.php?9144-SeaDragon

ari
01-12-2017, 04:38 PM
Thank's winner69...I had blocked someone and I was blocked from site....