PDA

View Full Version : 2011 bigger and bigger

Crypto Crude
24-12-2010, 11:59 PM
Merry Christmas to all at sharetrader...
Posters, browsers, lurkers...everybody... lol...
enjoy the festive season...

I believe on Jan 29th We are having a special get together in Christchurch...
I will be putting on a keg, so bring your goggles...

2011... biggest year of my life...
bigger and bigger.... buy ASX
:cool:
.^sc

seaosh
25-12-2010, 12:29 AM
Yep, Merry Christmas to you too Shrewd, and to everyone else.

Don't know about the Christchurch get together. Christchurch is kind of a long way from Shanghai.

But who knows? Maybe I'll sneak down for it.

skeet
25-12-2010, 08:11 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy nwe year to everyone!!
Love your positivity there SC, 2011 will be huge for those who are game enough to take a risk or two....

Now to just double my money and make a stack!

Huang Chung
25-12-2010, 11:38 AM
Merry Christmas one and all.

Enjoyed the banter throughout the year....especially the diehards like Skol, Tricha and Drilly.

Have a great day today, no matter where you are or what your doing.

Where just having a quiet one at home...too wet to do much outside unfortunately.

airedale
25-12-2010, 05:56 PM
Hi Shrewdy, seasons greetings. I have enjoyed the patter and banter during the year. One question before the end of the year,please. Why have you been holding US dollars all year.? :]

Paddie
25-12-2010, 08:19 PM
Seasons greetings to all.

I look forward to 2011 as I believe that I will be handsomely rewarded for my patients in BOW and VPE.

I would also like to wish all fellow sharetraders all the best for 2011.

Regards
Paddie

bermuda
25-12-2010, 11:55 PM
[QUOTE=Paddie;331365]Seasons greetings to all.

I look forward to 2011 as I believe that I will be handsomely rewarded for my patients in BOW and VPE.

Paddie,
I feel the same way but beware the Black Swan. All things going well 2011 will be simply outstanding. The realisation of our dreams.
We have just lived through the worst GFC in history, suffered the knocks and are about to really bloom. But again beware, in about 3 years there will be another depression ( possibly war ) as Peak Oil grips. The good thing about politics these days is that we have a much younger set of leaders. That could avoid war.Get your kids to learn Chinese.

Crypto Crude
26-12-2010, 03:27 AM
airedale

Hi Shrewdy, seasons greetings. I have enjoyed the patter and banter during the year. One question before the end of the year,please. Why have you been holding US dollars all year.? :]

Hey Airedale,
As a online poker player, I get paid in American dollars, and hold a good balance of them...
Im going to follow my dream and invest much of my bankroll in vegas next year WSOP...
:cool:
.^sc

airedale
26-12-2010, 10:38 AM
WSOP, good luck and good cards, Shrewdy!

COLIN
27-12-2010, 11:08 AM
Seasons greetings to all.

Regards
Paddie

And greetings from me, to all fellow contributors. I have enjoyed the stimulation of participating on the forum.

I also am optimistic regarding the prospects for 2011, although the Chinese Christmas Day interest rate rise "present" will probably cause a bit of an initial setback, particularly for Australian resources stocks - which is the field in which most of us seem to be playing these days. (Presumably they chose the Christmas period to make the announcement knowing that Western markets would be closed for a few days, thus giving time for more muted reaction when markets open again.)

Paddie: I do hope your BOW and VPE "patients" don't have terminal conditions! (Couldn't resist that one!) I'm sure their outcomes will improve - eventually.

Cheers.

COLIN.

trackers
04-01-2011, 01:38 PM
Happy new year everybody, all the best - Look forward to seeing some of you at the chch gathering at the end of the month! :)

drillfix
04-01-2011, 01:56 PM
Happy Nyears to all you folks over there in NZ.

How did you all go, plenty of hangovers to go around :P

Trackers, didn't you just have a ST gathering not so long ago? Thought there had been one in Nov or Dec last year.