PDA

View Full Version : TSE Transfield Services.Retail Entitlement Offer.2 for 9 @ AUD3.00 per share

krusty
04-01-2011, 01:59 PM
Is the above a waste of time or not? Had these since 2004. Seen the price move from AUD5 to AUD15, then crash to AUD2, now its AUD3.32
Guess the above will dilute the value somewhat and the price should go down again. Bit of a turkey ride so far.
Maybe that wiseguy 'carlyle securities lp', will ofter under value for this waste of space too (got a daft offer for my TEL, and partner got one for her VCT). Guess the wiseguy thinks we cant even work out fair value of our holdings. The companies office website says nil for the wiseguy...

krusty
05-01-2011, 04:38 PM
So no one has these?

drillfix
05-01-2011, 04:56 PM
Looks like your on your own on this one Krusty.

How is it going for you anyway, good?

krusty
05-01-2011, 04:58 PM
Rubbish ride. Thanks for asking.

drillfix
05-01-2011, 05:06 PM
Rubbish ride. Thanks for asking.

Sorry to hear that mate, though should that be the case perhaps its best to focus on something moving in the right direction for you.

No worries about asking, some times I post or have created a thread whereby nobody posts though not because there not interested, but more so they either just dont hold those type of stocks or seem to be interested in other stocks. Alot of Oil and Gas and Gold dudes in this part of town it seems :P

All the best and Happy Nyear for the days just past.

krusty
05-01-2011, 05:37 PM
It seems everytime an investment asks for more dosh it seems to end in tears on my end. This one looks okay on the surface, but I am no expert. I suspect the broker wont help as I haven't yet signed up for which service I want under the recent law change. Some have hit zero. It would have been better blowing it on some nice break away.

drillfix
05-01-2011, 05:46 PM
Been there and done that Krusty.

Bigger and better things await you, just a matter of time!

h2so4
05-01-2011, 07:03 PM
Is Easternwell a good acquisition for TSE?.....I don't know.

I think TSE is close to full value.

So for me the diluting effect and the uncertainty of the new acquisition would stop me from participating in the offer.

I do not hold TSE

Happy New Year guys.:)

percy
05-01-2011, 08:11 PM
Hi Krusty.
I do not hold.I did read a very interesting article recently on TSE and the MD who came out of the oil industry.The article read well.The MD who has not been with the company that long, seemed to have a good understanding of the problems that TSE had faced,and I thought it sounded as though that was in the past, and the Easternwell was a business he was expert in,.and he felt it had good future.If it was me I would take up the issue,and see if the MD is right.I am sorry I cannot remember where I read the article,but you may find it on the company's wed page.