PDA

View Full Version : Noble minerals nmg

denpal
04-01-2011, 10:24 PM
Re-starting a mothballed big gold mine in Ghana, planning on being in production end of 2011, have raised plenty of funds recently. Will post more info when I have some time. NMGOA's are the ones here, long expiry.

Corporate
04-01-2011, 11:03 PM
denpal, this looks very interesting! Any idea on what the cash costs are expected to be? I've had a look at a few of the presentation and can't find anything on this.

denpal
10-01-2011, 03:28 PM
corporate, sorry I've been holidaying! Back today and see that my portfolio hasn't changed much despite a gold sector correction, thanks in part to NMG's good showing this last week.

Martin Place Securities did an analysis on this dated 26/11/2010. Cash costs under $US532/oz. Let me know if you can't find it on the web and I'll email you a copy.

denpal
12-01-2011, 04:36 PM
Heads now up to 64c or so, NMGOA's 36c or so, steady buying pressure.

Aotea
12-01-2011, 06:15 PM
Does anyone know the conversion price for the oppies?

denpal
12-01-2011, 07:30 PM
Does anyone know the conversion price for the oppies?

NMGOA 35c 21 July 2013

NMGO 30c 21 July 2011

http://www.tradingroom.com.au/apps/qt/quote.ac?code=NMGOa&section=quotedetail&submit=Go!

denpal
14-01-2011, 05:40 PM
Heads now 71c, this is a good story. The mill has the capacity for near 200,000 oz pa, drilling programme is 55,000m per month with 4 owned drill rigs and fantastic drilling results this last week, eye-watering actually considering Ghana is supposed to be low-grade big deposits. Try 17m @ 17.42g/t or 33m @ 4.98g/t for size.

All I can say is DYOR you won't be disappointed. One hint, this site has delivered 4m oz since 1903 and clearly there is much more left. The satellite deposits are shaping up as unexpectedly rich deposits too and there are quite a few of them. Some are talking super-pit. MPS did a good research report November 2010. There are some monster gold deposits not far away either in other hands = very fertile ground.

trackers
10-02-2011, 10:57 AM
With production beginning Q2, ramping up to at least 150,000 oz p.a at a margin of $800-900 per oz the market cap of $230mil ($40mil cash) is looking very light indeed.

The current resource of 1.98mil oz is on the expand, 3 satellite pits to be included in the revised JORC due 1H.

2 drilling rigs operating full-time... Thanks for the heads up on this one Denpal, I like it. A lot!

denpal
10-02-2011, 04:39 PM
trackers they will have 5 rigs operating! drilling up to 55,000m per month for the next 12 months. The mill is 2.7mtpa too, nice and big.

MC today $270M including the NMGO's as they are due to expire in a few months and are well in the money, will bring in $22.3M cash in July. NMGOA's of course long-dated, 21/7/2013.

trackers
09-03-2011, 02:00 PM
Anyone still following this? Long time between drinks as the guys on HC are saying... No wonder SP is drifting.

Hold a few very long dated oppies so no worries for me, but could be a buying opportunity on the heads

drillfix
09-03-2011, 02:12 PM
Hey trackers,

It looks as if the both the daily and hourly have fallen over.

Tell you what though, I dont know what this stock does but if it breeches the 57c price mark, then dump it or put a stop in just below that to give you some insurance. (imo)

trackers
09-03-2011, 03:37 PM
Cheers drilly agree its looking pretty grim on the heads at the moment

denpal
09-03-2011, 03:47 PM
Yes still here with the OA's. We are overdue for news I think, that's why the nervousness.

Goldies seem to have weakened this p.m.

denpal
10-03-2011, 01:11 PM
ann. today, great reading:

Imminent resource upgrade boosted
by hits of up to 57gpt
Latest results provide more firm evidence that deposits once considered
satellite pits will be a significant source of high-grade ore
Noble Mineral Resources (ASX: NMG) is pleased to advise that it has made substantial progress in its push
to establish a maiden resource estimate on a corridor of satellite deposits at its Bibiani Gold Project in Ghana,
with a host of high-grade intersections recorded in the latest round of drilling.
As well as boosting the prospects of an imminent resource upgrade at Bibiani, the results also provide more
evidence that this stretch of deposits may eventually form one single open pit, with further drilling underway to
establish this potential.
The rapidly emerging potential of the satellite deposits at Bibiani is highly significant because these areas are
expected to be the first source of primary ore feed for the refurbished mill. Pre-commissioning of the 2.7Mtpa
plant is scheduled to occur in during May and June, with the first primary ore feed and commissioning set for
July.

denpal
10-03-2011, 04:31 PM
Price action today shows upward movement now albeit very slight. OA's are up to 40c. Many goldies showing extreme weakness today.

denpal
31-03-2011, 04:55 PM
Action today, now 70c on good volume. Looks like a potential breakout, with an inverse H&S on the daily playing out. Will soon see what's up as we have news due too.

denpal
12-09-2011, 05:13 PM
Finally our breakout up to 77c today on good volume. This is the third time banging against 75c resistance and looks good.

soulman
13-09-2011, 03:39 AM
Well done Denpal. Looks good NMG, along with all other gold producing miners such as RMS, NST, SLR, NGF and CAH.

One big underperformer is SBL. Must be some issues re their mines. I am not even sure they are 100% owned.

Even smaller up and comer like CVR, MSR and MUM are making good. These 3 are my latest winners. Sold MUM for 13.5 today, seeing a dip might be near since it's gone bananas and the 5.5 cents rights allotment coming up later this week. MSR rise is due to financial engineering (MacBank) to get the 20 cents oppies over the line and get them fully subscribed for $12 mil extra in the bank.

denpal
21-09-2011, 05:40 PM
Well done Denpal. Looks good NMG, along with all other gold producing miners such as RMS, NST, SLR, NGF and CAH.

One big underperformer is SBL. Must be some issues re their mines. I am not even sure they are 100% owned.

Even smaller up and comer like CVR, MSR and MUM are making good. These 3 are my latest winners. Sold MUM for 13.5 today, seeing a dip might be near since it's gone bananas and the 5.5 cents rights allotment coming up later this week. MSR rise is due to financial engineering (MacBank) to get the 20 cents oppies over the line and get them fully subscribed for $12 mil extra in the bank.

.....SBL.........I never trusted them for some reason at 3c thank goodness as the sp is now a miserable 1.5c!

NMG looking the goods. Note that goldoz.com.au has a very good report on NMG and is free, just click the link on the home page- Neil Charnock appears to really like NMG.............he posts on HC as 'Countrywriter' FWIW.

I've been adding to my NMGOA's. Hope to goodness that the gold sector re-rate is getting closer. Not too many investment sectors now that have a chance of going up.............we await the flood of big money now into the small goldie sector.......

soulman
22-09-2011, 04:15 AM
I don't hold SBL anymore thank god but have dabble in them many times. Seen them through the 2 cents BIG cap raising, saw them all the way to 4.6 cents. See them drop to another cap raising at 2.5 cents. Gee they burn a lot of cash in one year.

On the 21st Dec 2009, the announcement stated that they exercise the option to acquire 70% of the Konongo gold project.

SBL is definitely one gold stock that has underperform very badly in the booming gold sector.

Just put in a bid for NMG. Liked the fact they have a processing plant in place already.

soulman
26-03-2012, 04:56 PM
NMG going in reverse quite furiously. Not in ATM as have sold out in the late 50's thank god. Never like the fact NMG always comes out with massive cap raising every interval even after those option exercise. Must be a massive cost of doing business in Africa or plenty of corruption and kickbacks to the country's government.

Jaa
30-03-2012, 08:56 PM
Noble announced their first gold pour at Bibiani today :)

Share price has been savaged over the last month, as they have been running things fairly tight. Market cap now only $218m. If they ramp up production from here to 150,000 ounces a year on schedule, announce the increase in reserves they are hinting at and the price of gold doesn't collapse the share price should recover strongly.

soulman
01-04-2012, 02:32 AM
Does look like it's turning Jaa. I will be looking for an entry in NMG on Monday. Still pissed about NGF as I was just about to press the trigger on their 17 cents support line.

soulman
02-04-2012, 07:06 PM
I am in at 43.5. Noticed early this morning that 8 mil NMG shares crossed at 41.5. Looks like a jump to 46-47 tomorrow is possible.

soulman
09-05-2012, 01:41 PM
Sold the lot in the above comment for 40 cents and took a somewhat big loss for a 3 day hold. Seems to prove that if a trade is going wrong, get out ASAP as they have almost halves since then.

NMG now at 22 and look sick. Along with the other goldies, gold prices has come down and it looks like mining contractor (in Australia only) are charging these miners by $2000 an hour and killing their margins, along with corporate fatcats giving themselves big bonuses.

Could be the end for gold. I hope you guys aren't holding still Jaa and Denpal.