PDA

View Full Version : AEM - Oil, gas. coal - name to be changed to Stradia Energy

gazprom1
06-01-2011, 02:27 PM
One of my picks for the 2011 comp and decided to start buying a few today - bought at 1.2 cents.

Compnay is in the process of changing its name and the nature of its business. Going to be a oila nd gas producer as well as a coal producer. Its November presentation makes interesting reading. Potentially looking to start producing in March 2011 with the workover of an existing field. Cashed up and ready to go. Market Cap around $4.5 million.

Gazprom

Corporate
06-01-2011, 03:12 PM
One of my picks for the 2011 comp and decided to start buying a few today - bought at 1.2 cents.

Compnay is in the process of changing its name and the nature of its business. Going to be a oila nd gas producer as well as a coal producer. Its November presentation makes interesting reading. Potentially looking to start producing in March 2011 with the workover of an existing field. Cashed up and ready to go. Market Cap around $4.5 million.

Gazprom

Gaz - how'd you find this one? Starting me research right now.

Edit: I can't see that they have any cash?

gazprom1
06-01-2011, 03:18 PM
Gaz - how'd you find this one? Starting me research right now.

Did some research pre-Xmas. Very speculative but did like the near term possibility of oil revenues especially since they have enough cash to get things going. Thought it was worth a small investment. I have set myself specific goals for the 1st quarter and this play fits in with what I am doing.

Are you still in CFE? I am out for the moment although I do like the stock. Seems to have stalled. Guess there will be news re deals anytime.

Hope all is well with you and Happy New Year.

Gaz

Corporate
07-01-2011, 08:11 AM
Did some research pre-Xmas. Very speculative but did like the near term possibility of oil revenues especially since they have enough cash to get things going. Thought it was worth a small investment. I have set myself specific goals for the 1st quarter and this play fits in with what I am doing.

Are you still in CFE? I am out for the moment although I do like the stock. Seems to have stalled. Guess there will be news re deals anytime.

Hope all is well with you and Happy New Year.
Gaz

Happy New Year!

I'm still holding a bunch of CFE. I have held them for quite a long time now and await the next leg up. There is a lot going on behind the scene. The buy back has stalled (3 days now) this could indicate some market sensitive news is about to be announced. Also we should here today or monday on whether SMZ capital raising was successful (to purchase ex DMC).

My most recent purpose has been WPG, a WA Iron Ore company. They are fully funded and moving to production in 2011.

Have you looked at SUR.ax? Thailand oil and gas exploration company. JV with CVN.

gazprom1
12-01-2011, 07:51 AM
Bought some more of this illiquid stock y'day - have a few more left to pick up on the buy side. No interest in the stock whatsoever and no news out either. Highly speculative but has potential if it can get the deals done and start producing.

Gazprom

Jay
08-03-2011, 03:30 PM
Hey gazprom1

Still no action on this share??, has drfited down a little

The name change to be approved at the next AGM (when is this?) and the producing has been delayed - if i read the 1/2 year report correctly

skeet
21-03-2011, 12:50 AM
They had said the AGM was going to be the 2nd week of march...... Should also be changing there name to Stradia Energy Limited

and on the delays on the coal side of things:

Progress of the Ka Ber Din Coal Project in Thailand has been delayed due to
changing political situation and the realignment of changes to project
licensing requirements consistent with the new national environmental policy
(NEP). Nevertheless, the Company and its joint venture partners have taken
further steps to pursue forward planning into the next phase of the project in
relation to the proposed downstream development into coal fired power
generation at the Ka Ber Din site. The grant of the mining license will trigger
further action in this regard including application for foreign investment
approval with the Thailand Board of Investment.

As for Wailawi unsure what the hold up is, had hoped to be in production by March.

gazprom1
08-04-2011, 02:43 PM
They had said the AGM was going to be the 2nd week of march...... Should also be changing there name to Stradia Energy Limited

and on the delays on the coal side of things:

Progress of the Ka Ber Din Coal Project in Thailand has been delayed due to
changing political situation and the realignment of changes to project
licensing requirements consistent with the new national environmental policy
(NEP). Nevertheless, the Company and its joint venture partners have taken
further steps to pursue forward planning into the next phase of the project in
relation to the proposed downstream development into coal fired power
generation at the Ka Ber Din site. The grant of the mining license will trigger
further action in this regard including application for foreign investment
approval with the Thailand Board of Investment.

As for Wailawi unsure what the hold up is, had hoped to be in production by March.

Presentation out today which has seen a 33% lift in the SP but only 15% higher than a few months back. Looks like Wailawi could be back into production sooner rather than later. Mgment don't have a great history of getting things done on time though. Main thing for me is that the field gets up and running and revenues start to flow.

Re the Thai coal, I do not attach a lot of value (if any) to this project and it is all well and good if they manage to make something of it. They should have their entire focus, IMHO, on Wailawi and getting oil and gas out of the ground.

Will continue to hold....

Gazprom

Corporate
21-09-2011, 07:53 AM
still holding Gaz, what's happening with this stock?

Jay
21-09-2011, 07:57 AM
Same here and was wondering the same thing

Jay
06-02-2012, 09:08 PM
I see some sign of interest over the last few days on this one - not massive volume ($$ wise) something starting to happen??

Jay
15-02-2012, 11:08 AM
I see it has climbed up to 0.012 yesterday
Cannot find anything apart from a director change and I read it right does not have any shares.
Approx 13M shares traded in the last 10 days or so - someone accumulating?

Jay
07-11-2012, 01:31 PM
Well here we are in November and the price is still about the same with occasional rises then fall backs again
Is it patience:huh: