PDA

View Full Version : TAW West Africa Gold Resource Company Good To Own some ?

fwu005
13-01-2011, 01:38 PM
TAW is original diamond exploration in Africa. Recent sold the diamond business as diamond search is hard to predict. Now concentrate in gold in Liberia, West Africa.

Strategic alliance with Gryphon Minerals Ltd (GRY):

Gryphon to assist Tawana, delivery high level technical advice to TAW. Gryphon to become a substantial shareholder with no dilute to exist shareholders

Alliance to target prospective areas for gold, iron ore, base metals and other minerals throughout West Africa

Initial strategic move into Liberia which remains largely underexplored and has significant potential to host world class mineral deposits

Current share price is 4.5c. What is your thought ?

trackers
13-01-2011, 01:52 PM
Options are interesting. 10c exercise so TAW would need to double from here by April to put them in the money... But trading at 0.0005 so could be worth a small bet.

Be nice if they were longer dated (I also doubt there will be much effort into exercising them as there's only 13mil worth

fwu005
14-01-2011, 11:17 PM
Options are interesting. 10c exercise so TAW would need to double from here by April to put them in the money... But trading at 0.0005 so could be worth a small bet.

Be nice if they were longer dated (I also doubt there will be much effort into exercising them as there's only 13mil worth
GRY is a successful West Africa Gold Company, the current share price is about $1.9. Buy TAW will give a low enter cost to acess GRY's experience and expertie.

I hope TAW and GRY alliance will follow the successful track of PRU and BYR.

fwu005
20-01-2011, 12:40 AM
Strategic Alliance with Gryphon Minerals Ltd formally executed and two highly prospective licences issued in Liberia, West Africa.

The mineral licences issued in Liberia adjacent to 5Moz Ity Gold mine and along strike from 1.5 moz New Liberty gold deposit.

Tawana will issue Gryphon 100,000,000 fully paid ordinary shares, representing approximately 16% of the issued capital on an undiluted basis and offer Gryphon the right to nominate one nominee to the Board of Directors