PDA

View Full Version : CZN - Corazon Mining - Undervalued Nickel (+ Copper, & Cobalt company)

Pages : [1] 2

shasta
27-01-2011, 12:52 AM
CZN - Corazon Mining - Undervalued Nickel (+ Copper, & Cobalt company)

Another low EV resource play, #4 off the list

Shares on Issue: 78,519,415, Market Cap = $A9.4m (@12c) as at 25/1/11

Cash on hand: @ 30/9/10 = $A1.8m

Leaves an EV of just $A7.6m (or 1.6% of IGV*)

Board owns 8%, Top 20 = 47%

Flagship project is the Lynn Lake Nickel Sulphide project in Canada, refer recent presentation for more details (including comparison to ASX:PAN, a Nickel producer)

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=CZN&E=ASX&N=509299

JORC resource already contains 14,000t Ni, 9,000t Cu, 400t Co

With current metal prices @ Ni @ $US11.83/lb, Cu @ $US4.25/lb, Co @ $US17/lb & with ~2,200/lbs = 1 Ton...

Total Resource = Nickel ~$US364m, Copper ~$US84m, & Cobalt ~$US15m = *IGV of $US463m

For detail on the other projects, refer presentation for the other exploration targets

Sept Quarterly:

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=CZN&E=ASX&N=512002

CZN also has ~48m long dated "CZNO" options with a 20c strike price expiring 30/4/13, last traded 3.5c

With further drilling to increase the resource, you have to think with the low EV, the options should be well in the money by April 2013, especially with drill results to provide more news flow.

Lynn Lake Nickel Project (100% CZN) - Active 2011 exploration program:

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=CZN&E=ASX&N=524657

SPP - CZN raised $923k in Dec, by issuing 9.2m shares @ 10c to sophisicated investors, now all shareholders able to purchase up to $A15k @ 10c, to raise a maximum $A2.3m

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=CZN&E=ASX&N=525782

Disc: Nil held

STRAT
27-01-2011, 06:41 PM
Hi Shasta.
Hard one to make a call on for me. Its very lightly traded. There are few buyers and even less sellers but it has inched up over the last 6 months but the smallest of trades could fling it in either direction. If the FA is sound Id be watching close for signs of interest from the market prier to any key dates you know of.

Perhaps Phaedrus would like to put up a chart for you. Its very possible I am missing something.

shasta
27-01-2011, 06:58 PM
Cheers Strat

Yeah low liquidity, but they also have options "CZNO" available

I guess Nickel isn't the metal "in focus" at the moment, which is a pity cos the next undervalued play off my list is another Nickel play!

shasta
02-02-2011, 01:03 AM
Cheers Strat

Yeah low liquidity, but they also have options "CZNO" available

I guess Nickel isn't the metal "in focus" at the moment, which is a pity cos the next undervalued play off my list is another Nickel play!

CZN -December Quarterly Reports

Activities:

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=CZN&E=ASX&N=527006

Cashflow:

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=CZN&E=ASX&N=527004

More drilling this quarter on there flagship "Lake Lynn" Nickel project, due to finish in April, so should have periodic drilling results/news flow

percy
15-02-2011, 02:35 PM
Well it has taken awhile but brought some CZNO at 3.7cents today.

shasta
15-02-2011, 03:38 PM

Given the low EV, when the drilling results start being announced your entry price should look cheap

They already have a JORC resource & this drilling should expand on it

I see CZN have an ann out re commencement of drilling (great timing Percy!)

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=CZN&E=ASX&N=529022

Heads up 1.5c to 12c

steve fleming
15-02-2011, 09:28 PM

You did better than me Percy.

I had to cough up 4c for my CZNO a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks Shasta for this. Nice low cap exposure to a potentially large Ni/Cu resource.

I like how they announced the commencement of high-level/early-stage mining studies will be completed on the EL Mine resource. Management seems very comitted to advance this project.

drillfix
18-02-2011, 05:14 PM
Bit of a cue @10 so I could not resist taking the a small left over parcel at 10.5c so ahhh, why not. Will try to wait it out till some results come out.

The options dont appear to move much from Percy's entry to Steve's entry so thought Quack it, just take the heads.

Hourly MACD histogram slowly diverting towards the middle line so Here's hoping next week there will be some moves on this baby hey :)

Feb 15/2011 ann states:
Drilling is expected to be completed by the end of April 2011. Results to be released to the market "as they become available".

5,000 Metre drill core program hey? Surely they gotta hit something~

Entrep
18-02-2011, 06:57 PM
I was the options buyer today - giddy up ;)

shasta
18-02-2011, 11:22 PM
Bit of a cue @10 so I could not resist taking the a small left over parcel at 10.5c so ahhh, why not. Will try to wait it out till some results come out.

The options dont appear to move much from Percy's entry to Steve's entry so thought Quack it, just take the heads.

Hourly MACD histogram slowly diverting towards the middle line so Here's hoping next week there will be some moves on this baby hey :)

Feb 15/2011 ann states:
Drilling is expected to be completed by the end of April 2011. Results to be released to the market "as they become available".

5,000 Metre drill core program hey? Surely they gotta hit something~

Oh they will hit something alright, they already have a JORC 1.8Mt @ 1% Ni equivalent resources & are looking at expanding it to 3.6 - 4.5Mt

drillfix
18-02-2011, 11:29 PM
I was the options buyer today - giddy up ;)

Haa, good stuff Entrep.

The option sellers are like either a 4c buy it or wait it out for a 3.8, though percy bagged some at 3.7c.

I am sure there is a huge seller there acting like god raising and lowering prices at will and saying YES, WELCOME, YOU ARE NOW IN~! :)

drillfix
21-02-2011, 04:59 PM
Seems this is the biggest volume since 13 Sept 2010

Wonder if anything else could or is going to happen here? Those sellers at 12c dont seem to want to budge do they?

Perhaps some folks just trying to get set?

Entrep
21-02-2011, 05:48 PM
Someone got rid of some options and I got the rest of my order filled. Heads order was $90K at 12c? Very big order

Entrep
25-02-2011, 02:31 PM
Ann out - http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20110225/pdf/41x1nz4x0pkpc4.pdf

Huang Chung
25-02-2011, 08:15 PM
Shot from the hip and grabbed a few at 11c after today's announcement.

Low mkt cap should see this one fly if the drilling backs up the IP survey.

evilroyrule
25-02-2011, 08:41 PM

options unloved.

percy
25-02-2011, 08:42 PM

Seams to me you hit bullseyes shooting from the hip. RUM.

Huang Chung
25-02-2011, 08:50 PM
Seams to me you hit bullseyes shooting from the hip. RUM.

Yeah Percy, that was another one where I bought first, and asked questions later.

Sometimes you've just got to go with your gut.....

drillfix
25-02-2011, 10:48 PM

Good stuff there HC.

Adding to good reaons for buying in is that fact that the issue to Soph Investors was only 10c so the upside for this stock is HUGE imo and providing the rigs and results do the talking in the near and upcoming future.

shasta
25-02-2011, 11:08 PM
options unloved.

Bloody good leverage though, i mean by 2013 CZN will have a large JORC Ni, Cu resource

drillfix
07-03-2011, 02:35 PM
Bloody good leverage though, i mean by 2013 CZN will have a large JORC Ni, Cu resource

Yes sir Shasta.

CZN trading up to 13c today and a low of 11.5c then the options CZNO continue to be taken at 4c.

Another thing to notice over the past couple of days is Volume. One should take note when volume is 10x the daily volumes.

As in:

Current Today Volume 1,239,772 (so far)
Last Days Daily Volume 1,133,700
Average Daily Voume 148,259

Wonder if with the lead up to some of this drilling is the driver behind this, perhaps some news upcoming is the driver?

Anybody care to speculate what is the volume driver here?

evilroyrule
07-03-2011, 03:15 PM
Yes sir Shasta.

CZN trading up to 13c today and a low of 11.5c then the options CZNO continue to be taken at 4c.

Another thing to notice over the past couple of days is Volume. One should take note when volume is 10x the daily volumes.

As in:

Current Today Volume 1,239,772 (so far)
Last Days Daily Volume 1,133,700
Average Daily Voume 148,259

Wonder if with the lead up to some of this drilling is the driver behind this, perhaps some news upcoming is the driver?

Anybody care to speculate what is the volume driver here?

hi drills,

a combo of things,

share pruchase plan approved;
new anomaly;
update on new anomaly due nxt week;
cant keep lid on any longer.

having said that i been accumulatingoptions for a while and there is always someone feeding them in at 4c. its about to have a little gallop i think. hopefully better than my horse!

drillfix
07-03-2011, 03:38 PM
hi drills,

a combo of things,

share pruchase plan approved;
new anomaly;
update on new anomaly due nxt week;
cant keep lid on any longer.

having said that i been accumulating options for a while and there is always someone feeding them in at 4c. its about to have a little gallop i think. hopefully better than my horse!

Hi ER,

Thanks for the reply, and yes I can agree regarding the anticipation of the news regarding this new zone.

BTW, good to see ya again mate, I had wondered where you where.

Hope your keeping well.

evilroyrule
07-03-2011, 03:52 PM
i been keeping out of trouble drills. and trying to sit on my hands. but when there is not much happening here i am. do me favour drilly and analyse the buying pattern of pir please. you see a bot seller, and or buyer? something smells like fish to me....

drillfix
07-03-2011, 05:30 PM
i been keeping out of trouble drills. and trying to sit on my hands. but when there is not much happening here i am. do me favour drilly and analyse the buying pattern of pir please. you see a bot seller, and or buyer? something smells like fish to me....

Hi ER,

Mate, just by looking at the time and sales of orders that have gone through today it primarily looks like somebody running an Algo script on it (BOT script) continuously buying or selling, plus a lot of small guys with stacks and stacks of buy/selling off small parcels looking like a shoot out of small arms fire continuously.

The stock is traded in an 8c spread so that is normal with 86-7 being the floor for today or the time being.

You can see the news being sold off in a falling market today as well. Looks like some folks taking some money off the table prior to what may or may not happen (see the ASX thread with chart), so this is natural behaviour under the circumstances.

Though, saying that, it seems CZN and even some GLF are holding ground quite well under the circumstances.

This could all change in a blink of an eye, but in light of the XAO continuously falling all day, I think the result thus far is positive with anticipation that if folks that sell, may not easily get back what they had without having to pay a premium for the risk reduction exercise. (but then again hey).

Hope that helps and/or makes sense to you mate :)

evilroyrule
07-03-2011, 08:30 PM
Hi ER,

Mate, just by looking at the time and sales of orders that have gone through today it primarily looks like somebody running an Algo script on it (BOT script) continuously buying or selling, plus a lot of small guys with stacks and stacks of buy/selling off small parcels looking like a shoot out of small arms fire continuously.

The stock is traded in an 8c spread so that is normal with 86-7 being the floor for today or the time being.

You can see the news being sold off in a falling market today as well. Looks like some folks taking some money off the table prior to what may or may not happen (see the ASX thread with chart), so this is natural behaviour under the circumstances.

Though, saying that, it seems CZN and even some GLF are holding ground quite well under the circumstances.

This could all change in a blink of an eye, but in light of the XAO continuously falling all day, I think the result thus far is positive with anticipation that if folks that sell, may not easily get back what they had without having to pay a premium for the risk reduction exercise. (but then again hey).

Hope that helps and/or makes sense to you mate :)

legend. thanks drill:)

Huang Chung
07-03-2011, 09:01 PM
I've had a bid in at 11c for about a week without any luck.

Upped it to 12c during the day and STILL didn't get hit :mad ;:.

shasta
07-03-2011, 09:15 PM

Pay up 4c for the options, fantastic leverage

Entrep
07-03-2011, 09:38 PM

Agreed, options look to be way undervalued considering demand for the heads of late.

disc: holding options

drillfix
08-03-2011, 05:37 AM

Sure am glad I took a small parcel of the heads when there was a previous fall to 10.5c so now I am sitting tight on this one.

HC, I am surprised your order has not been hit. I notice every so often it looks like the stock could fall for about an hour and then nothing happens, so it kinda looks like a game of Truth, Dare or Double Dare psychology in some ways.

Maybe tomorrow is your day with lots of global weakness setting in and market indicators everywhere starting to send off warning bells.

Shasta, this was another one where by my Longer term account managed to sneek in and get an order filled at 3.6c sometime last week, since then someone else then jumped onto 3.6c and then seems to be waitng, but as you say, 4c is becoming the sweet fill spot however after some of this global volatility eases off, I believe as does ER and probably everybody else who follows the story, that the anticipation will see a surge in the SP.

To me, this will be a Nickel BESBs play with the exception that it easily get a complete re-rating with some substantial results to merit its efforts.

Like always with all stocks though, time will tell!

ps:

disc: Holding both options and fully paids

evilroyrule
08-03-2011, 12:27 PM
i got in a few weeks ago and sat idle for today. but i see how this share is a poster boy for those t/a exponents. i mean, even i can see that!!!

drillfix
08-03-2011, 12:28 PM

Looks like whatever is going to happen is going to happen. The BESBs of nickel has started.

Coughed up this morning on a small parcel of options (again) Shasta, but there seems to be unlimited supply at 4c which can be worrying.

I think this will end though as resistance at 13c now broken and sellers on the retreat back up the ladder, this should motivate option buyers to step up as time runs out.

shasta
08-03-2011, 12:38 PM
Looks like whatever is going to happen is going to happen. The BESBs of nickel has started.

Coughed up this morning on a small parcel of options Shasta, but there seems to be unlimited supply at 4c which can be worrying.

I think this will end though as resistance at 13c now broken and sellers on the retreat back up the ladder, this should motivate option buyers to step up as time runs out.

There are only a few sub $10m EV plays with a JORC resource, & CZN is the only low EV stock ive found with long dated options.

CZNO under 5c is a bargin IMHO, CZN have spelt it out they are drilling to increase there 1.8mt resource to between 3.6 - 4.5mt, @ 1% Ni, thats 36 - 45kt without the Cu & Co credits, & they may be able to improve on that grade.

Plenty of leverage in the heads though

drillfix
08-03-2011, 12:57 PM
Well having both certainly suits me, and I like the fact that the options are long expiry so no hurry this or next year, but you sure would want some idea of your plan what to decide by the end of 2012 regarding these April 2013 20c ex options. I know I do anyway.

There are only 48 Million of these CZNO options and by the looks of things, there is a Top 20 cat feeding these into the 4c price line with units of 100,000 and 200K lots with no shortage. Perhaps this is a distribution phase for them at this level upwards, perhaps they want some liquidity so the stock can actually trade more.

Speaking of which, have you noticed the volume the past couple of trading days? It has been approx 10x the normal volume which to me is good as it will show up as a volume spike on many applications of brokers and traders scanners.

I also like the fact that placement @ 10c to sophisticated investors is not quite a slap in the face to holders as other companies do to their holders, as to me that shows confidence and respect to the board and its shareholders accordingly so everybody would seem happy (and confident).

evilroyrule
08-03-2011, 01:14 PM
drill if that is your 5k options at 4.5 pull that order now!!!!!!!! i mean jesus H. who wld put down 5000 at 4 cents!

drillfix
08-03-2011, 01:19 PM
Huh? dont you mean 6K @ 4.6c? :P

evilroyrule
08-03-2011, 01:29 PM
jesus drill. take your finger off the trigger. 8 cents next week. what do you make of these funny games:

4 81,126 11:23
4 18,874 11:20
4 81,126 11:00
4 18,874 10:58
coincidence????????????

drillfix
08-03-2011, 01:43 PM
jesus drill. take your finger off the trigger. 8 cents next week. what do you make of these funny games:

4 81,126 11:23
4 18,874 11:20
4 81,126 11:00
4 18,874 10:58
coincidence????????????

What do I make of that?

By looking at that, I would say No, No games here.

To me it appears to be a BOT purchase to buy/sell 200,000 options.

As I said previously, there is somebody from the Top 20 club distributing at 4c be it by way of Algo, or time based set split Quantity order into 2 separate order's.

evilroyrule
08-03-2011, 01:55 PM
roger red leader. did you read a while back lucas is going to make some more star wars movies, but this time in 3-d. and.....the relevance here is that corazon sounds very much like coruscant aka alderan. like, how can this share not be a winner. the imperial destroyer of all shares. over.

drillfix
08-03-2011, 01:58 PM
roger red leader. did you read a while back lucas is going to make some more star wars movies, but this time in 3-d. and.....the relevance here is that corazon sounds very much like coruscant aka alderan. like, how can this share not be a winner. the imperial destroyer of all shares. over.

LOL roy,

Mate, your view of stocks and the market is honestly a way I have never seen before. :)

percy
08-03-2011, 01:58 PM

I am pleased we are together again ER.!!!!!!!! Have to get lorraina back on HC.

evilroyrule
08-03-2011, 02:38 PM
"Whatever,I am onboard,so watch it take off. "

lorraina, hot copper, 11 march 2011

you cant read that and not smile

drillfix
08-03-2011, 02:57 PM
Seems to be somebody that does not mind unloading this stock be it the options at 4c or the heads at 12c.

Huang, you surely must have another fill by now yes?

drillfix
08-03-2011, 05:19 PM
I just realised I answered my own question with regards to some of the selling.

My reasoning is that if there is an Algo BOT in place its mission is generate over 1.x Million trades shares of volume.

It does care if it sells or buys, because the point is, its meant to so it shows up on the radar for traders and insto's alike.

How does that sound folks, feasibility study required or by the evidence ER has also posted does this sound "sound" to you?

Thats my take on it anyway, because that is DAY 3 now with over 1.x Million in volume gone through.

evilroyrule
08-03-2011, 05:31 PM

My reasoning is that if there is an Algo BOT in place its mission is generate over 1.x Million trades shares of volume.

It does care if it sells or buys, because the point is, its meant to so it shows up on the radar for traders and insto's alike.

How does that sound folks, feasibility study required or by the evidence ER has also posted does this sound "sound" to you?

Thats my take on it anyway, because that is DAY 3 now with over 1.x Million in volume gone through.

maybe. but my thought more was designed to enable accumulation of heads. but with my meagre t/a skills (related solely to name of stock) i cant tell.

Huang Chung
08-03-2011, 09:05 PM
FINALLY got hit at 12c :D

Average entry 11.5c.

Thanks again Shasta for pointing this one out.

shasta
08-03-2011, 09:28 PM
FINALLY got hit at 12c :D

Average entry 11.5c.

Thanks again Shasta for pointing this one out.

Great timing, closed @ 14c

Huang Chung
08-03-2011, 09:32 PM
Market knew I was on board, lol....

steve fleming
08-03-2011, 09:52 PM

Very interesting and astute analysis there DF - Macquarie Securities are playing both sides of CZN at the moment big time, so what you are saying has merit.

Also, for some reason there is no top 20 optionholders in the 2010 annual report, even though they listed in March 2010. Anyone seen a top 20 optionholder list?

drillfix
08-03-2011, 10:34 PM
Very interesting and astute analysis there DF - Macquarie Securities are playing both sides of CZN at the moment big time, so what you are saying has merit.

Also, for some reason there is no top 20 optionholders in the 2010 annual report, even though they listed in March 2010. Anyone seen a top 20 optionholder list?

Thanks for the kind observation about my observation there Steve.

What you say about an Top 20 Option holders list, I would interested to hear if the company actually knows if one exists or if they themselves have one? Of course they will or should but all the same, I would be eager to hear there reply to such a question and if or when they will release one, and if not they why not.

So do you or anybody you chat with, chat with the company by phone at all?

Market knew I was on board, lol....

Glad to hear you finally got your fill there HC. Of course now that your set, the company will know its shares will be in good hands.

Great timing, closed @ 14c

Yes Shasta, strong close be it a couple of small guys taking or strengthening a position even though it was small volume yet the right direction.

As previously mentioned the volumes over the past 3 days are causing volume spikes enabling the stock to appear on scanners everywhere so I can only see this stock rising not only based on a Nickel Besbs type play but technical breakout and more people finding out about the company and its story which many of those who discover will most likely appeal to, so Strength to Strength CZN seems to be its destiny atm.

steve fleming
08-03-2011, 11:16 PM
What you say about an Top 20 Option holders list, I would interested to hear if the company actually knows if one exists or if they themselves have one? Of course they will or should but all the same, I would be eager to hear there reply to such a question and if or when they will release one, and if not they why not.

So do you or anybody you chat with, chat with the company by phone at all?

The company should have disclosed one in their annual report - it is a discosure requirement and i don't know why they did not.

They definitely will know the top 20. Most listed companies subscribe to services which provide updates and analysis on a monthly basis as to movements in shareholders/optioholders, who are behind nominee companys, types of shareholders, location of shareholders.

drillfix
08-03-2011, 11:24 PM
Hmmm, a very good point Steve. But the question still remains, why the failure to comply with disclosure?

I know you dont know and cant speak for the company, but perhaps I will fire off a friendly email tomorrow or even this evening asking them this exact question.

Cheers mate.

Huang Chung
08-03-2011, 11:32 PM
Wouldn't they just have to make a call to their registry to get an up to date top 20 option holder list?

shasta
08-03-2011, 11:33 PM
Hmmm, a very good point Steve. But the question still remains, why the failure to comply with disclosure?

I know you dont know and cant speak for the company, but perhaps I will fire off a friendly email tomorrow or even this evening asking them this exact question.

Cheers mate.

Nothing on the 2009 annual report either, & website doesn't show it, but has a number for the share registry

I think an email heads up might get it added onto the website Drilly

drillfix
08-03-2011, 11:49 PM
Shasta, a friendly email asking such an enquiry has been sent via email just a minute ago with a request for a reply defining why, when and how this will be done.

Will let you know of whatever reply comes back, and hopefully it will be prompt as this also speaks for itself.

Cheers.

ps:

One last observation regarding the companies website. On the share capital structure page it states:

Capital Structure
The company has 68.29 million ordinary shares on issue, plus 56.07 million unlisted options.

What do they mean unlisted, are these not the options we are trading now being CZNO ???

If it is perhaps somebody else should email them advising them to keep their website current as to me, this is always a concern when company never seems to feel it is important. Uran was the same as this and it scares me if I see a similar pattern with any company.

The point being is you never know who, when and why somebody is reading your website and if it is not current (or updated weekly min) then this can be seen as a weakness to a companies PR and communication effectiveness.

Perhaps somebody else can email them this query as they will think "Oh No, This guy again" :P

drillfix
09-03-2011, 12:13 AM
I am starting to sound like a real CZN fanboy by emailing the company and NOW doing a chart.

As I have not saw a chart anywhere of CZN, with some detail so I thought I would share one here with you the ShareTrader crew while I had my ProRealtime EOD setup running. Feel free to copy the link location and paste it into your where ever it suits, but if it hotcopper, please keep my name out of the post.

The following chart is a daily and a weekly combined. I apologise for the size of it, but this happens when you run a Quadruple Display setup. The weekly chart on the right shows very little data but gives a key direction confirming this by the recent movements along with colour marker line.

The daily shows all positive marks on all indicators and now the recent resistance is broken which also is shown with conviction on the weekly.
There is an upward channel also drawn being in the range of a pitchfork containing price. This can be broken out of as well, but usually the stock will either ride the top of the fork, or bounce and test the middle fork in between the top and middle, or just break out of the fork dragging the Bollinger bands with it.

The key move here is the break of resistance on the daily and weekly along with the rising volume the last 3 days which has proved to be approximately 10x the normal daily volume traded.

Anyway, enough babble and here is the chart.

CZN daily and weekly >>>> http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/mm8m6l764odt5t8t3ttl.png

Enjoy~!

drillfix
09-03-2011, 12:36 PM
Email Update

Hi folks, I received a reply from one of the PR dudes whom must have got my email this morning.

The fellow says that my email would be forwarded it directly to the Company for their attention.

What is funny to me is that I thought I had been emailing the company directly. Why dont secretaries or directors have their emails listed one may wonder?

Anyway, will let you know should I hear anything more regarding this matter.

drillfix
10-03-2011, 12:51 PM
Wow, never thought one of my orders at 10.5c would get taken out. That is now 2 orders filled for me at 10.5c

As I said, whoever is running this show wants Volume to come through, and by the looks of it, that is regardless of which direction.

Huang Chung
10-03-2011, 04:15 PM
Nice patient buying drilly. I thought the CZN shareholder base was pretty resiliant, but obviously some went to water today.

drillfix
10-03-2011, 04:27 PM
Nice patient buying drilly. I thought the CZN shareholder base was pretty resiliant, but obviously some went to water today.

HC, I never thought it would be hit, but not long after and having been watching the XAO nose dive, I decided to take a small profit and unload at 11c.

We could see more pressure here as with most any stock on the XAO which of course falls over today, but where will the XAO bounce? Anybody's guess atm.

Trade what you see and not what we wish to believe is what I have come to believe in the short term.

Continue to hold some options to at least continue to gain some exposure though.

Huang Chung
10-03-2011, 04:36 PM
Fair enough drilly. You are correct...we don't know where this is going.

Personally, I can't see why we continue to be down, so am picking up a bit of stock (CPL, to replace my RUMs sold recently). I'm still able to go again should it get even cheaper.

drillfix
10-03-2011, 04:50 PM
I think we will eventually see a bounce HC, but the problem is, the new or upcoming patterns may be for many that of an upcoming down trend for many stocks will start to present themselves over time.

Hopefully we can still see the fundamentals drive the technicals, but to me at this stage as we write this, everything is guess and speculation, plus the fact that metal prices will be another driver of many of the stocks which you and me and others here both trade as well so its kinda Crystal Ball type stuff.

Or depending on how much Risk Capitol you are prepared to Surf this New upcoming trading pattern.

Which means, most stocks will now continue to not make new highs but with metals down, most will start to test lower lows as thats exactly what the XAO and S&P200 will be doing over the next time, but that is also to be continually monitored as well.

So, overall I you can see the predication that we "all" now find ourselves in.

As always, time tells all~!

steve fleming
10-03-2011, 09:14 PM
Macquarie, or one of their clients, are intent on offloading CZN (or to keep the price down) at around 12c – and to be honest i don’t know why.

In the period 1 March to 7 March there were 2.8m CZN traded. Macquarie (broker) was the seller of almost 90% of these (2.4 million) at a VWAP of 12.00c.

That is a really staggering % for one broker to be responsible for....very very unusual... If it wasn’t for them the share price would be way higher.

There were basically no other sellers of CZN over this period (Nxt largest was Morgans who sold only 100k).

I thought initially Macq may have been on the other side buying, but not to be, buyers have pretty much been all retail (E trade, Commsec Westpac)

Until Macq finish up this is not going anywhere, as they seem to have an unlimited supply.

Macquarie are doing exactly the same with another of my stocks HLX – it is just relentless selling pressure almost all coming from Macquarie. Any buying effort is just shot down.

evilroyrule
10-03-2011, 09:29 PM
Macquarie, or one of their clients, are intent on offloading CZN (or to keep the price down) at around 12c – and to be honest i don’t know why.

In the period 1 March to 7 March there were 2.8m CZN traded. Macquarie (broker) was the seller of almost 90% of these (2.4 million) at a VWAP of 12.00c.

That is a really staggering % for one broker to be responsible for....very very unusual... If it wasn’t for them the share price would be way higher.

There were basically no other sellers of CZN over this period (Nxt largest was Morgans who sold only 100k).

I thought initially Macq may have been on the other side buying, but not to be, buyers have pretty much been all retail (E trade, Commsec Westpac)

Until Macq finish up this is not going anywhere, as they seem to have an unlimited supply.

Macquarie are doing exactly the same with another of my stocks HLX – it is just relentless selling pressure almost all coming from Macquarie. Any buying effort is just shot down.

stevie, stoopid question, why? did macquarie pick up at an earlier cap raising? if they are trying to put a lid on, you wld expect them also to be buying. any idea how many they have. are they also loading the options up at .4? smeone keeps refilling. it goes with the territory but these actions are curious and frustrating!:ohmy:

steve fleming
10-03-2011, 09:41 PM
Hi Roy,

Macquarie may have picked up some of the December 10c placement. They were also net buyers on market in January at a 10c VWAP.

Maybe its just an institutional mindset to be happy with a 20% return....explanation could be just as simple as that.

Can't get details on brokers option trading activity unfortunately.

drillfix
10-03-2011, 10:04 PM
Hi Roy,

Macquarie may have picked up some of the December 10c placement. They were also net buyers on market in January at a 10c VWAP.

Maybe its just an institutional mindset to be happy with a 20% return....explanation could be just as simple as that.

Can't get details on brokers option trading activity unfortunately.

Steve, what platform are you using and how exactly did you find out it was Macquarie? and selling to the retail brokers?

I can agree with you on this as these guys would sell their grandmothers for 20%, but I believe its also the timing of it with the All Ordinaries falling over it seems these guys want OUT and its simple as that.

Haven't yet got an email reply from the company regarding a Top 20 Option Holders list to if one exists, or if one will be made public, or to why they are not made to the public when they are required to.

Hoping to hear something soon, it seems folks dont want to unload on those unless its at 4c whereby it continually gets Fed as ER has already pointed out.

Cheers

steve fleming
11-03-2011, 12:40 AM
Steve, what platform are you using and how exactly did you find out it was Macquarie? and selling to the retail brokers?

Hi df - the broker info is sourced from Bloomberg feeds that i have access to. Its not my trading platform though.

drillfix
11-03-2011, 01:18 AM
Hi df - the broker info is sourced from Bloomberg feeds that i have access to. Its not my trading platform though.

Thanks steve, so is the bloomberg feed subscription based?
Either way, no worries mate, any info the way you have issued to us here is always welcome by all of us here.

Cheers.

drillfix
16-03-2011, 01:54 PM
Hi folks,

Well, it saddens me to advise that with regards to my email to the company to have it been passed on by some media guy, that there is still no answer from the company regarding the previous question regarding the whereabouts of a Top 20 Option Holders List, which correct me if I am wrong, that by law I believe the company should have been made public.

To me, its not good that they just ignore communications from be it a small holder or Any Holder for that matter.

As I only hold a few options, its no big deal, but I am trying to see it from the same light if I did hold a plentiful basked of options in which I would have at least expected a reply by now, since it has been 1 Week today that I contacted them and the email was passed on.

Cheers for now.

shasta
16-03-2011, 08:33 PM
Hi folks,

Well, it saddens me to advise that with regards to my email to the company to have it been passed on by some media guy, that there is still no answer from the company regarding the previous question regarding the whereabouts of a Top 20 Option Holders List, which correct me if I am wrong, that by law I believe the company should have been made public.

To me, its not good that they just ignore communications from be it a small holder or Any Holder for that matter.

As I only hold a few options, its no big deal, but I am trying to see it from the same light if I did hold a plentiful basked of options in which I would have at least expected a reply by now, since it has been 1 Week today that I contacted them and the email was passed on.

Cheers for now.

I would have thought given they have the share registry office number on there website, a simple phone call by someone at CZN would have sorted this?

evilroyrule
24-03-2011, 02:50 PM
looks like they might be releasing the handbrake. either that or the news that is well overdue on its way.

drillfix
25-03-2011, 06:02 PM
I would have thought given they have the share registry office number on there website, a simple phone call by someone at CZN would have sorted this?

Your not wrong there Shasta, although its not a major deal I still consider this to be a very important quality that any management has with regards to simple and honest communication to their shareholders/option holders.

Maybe the PR guy whom I sent the email to never completed his task correctly so perhaps he should get fired? I think that is a worthy enough reason, for not passing on communications of any nature when they should. (should this be the case).

Well, one thing for sure is, I am not going to call registry's and do the work for the company. But it amazes me how some CEO or board people just continually believe they are so far above well, everybody, or anybody. They are the centre of their own universe is.

looks like they might be releasing the handbrake. either that or the news that is well overdue on its way.

You would think so there ER.

Price has started to pick-up up in line with the market so no doubt the results are due minus the time of the fall so which is how long away now one can wonder?

Anybody care to advise on a approximation to potential news on the front for this company?

drillfix
28-03-2011, 01:04 PM
Hmmm,

I dont think I understand the new Ann today, as in, is this new Ann today a new issue @ 10c to soph investors for a 2nd time?

Or is the ann today just informing the market that the previous issue has been issued and now are hitting the market?

Whatever it is, there seems to be a clause prohibiting the Soph investors from selling without disclosure to some degree as mentioned in the Ann of which I will paste the extract below:

25 March 2011

CORAZON MINING LIMITED

Notice under Section 708A

Corazon Mining Limited (Company) hereby notifies the Australian Stock Exchange in
accordance with Section 708A (5)(e) of the Corporations Act 2001 (the Act) that:

The Company has issued 16,000,000 fully paid ordinary shares in a placement to
sophisticated investors at $0.10 per share.

The Act restricts the on-sale of securities issued without disclosure, unless the sale is
exempt under Section 708 or 708A of the Act. By giving this notice, sale of the shares
will fall within the exemption in Section 708A(5) of the Act.

The shares were issued without disclosure to investors under Part 6D.2 of the Act, in
reliance on Section 708A(5).

The Company, as at the date of this notice, has complied with:

(a) the provisions of Chapter 2M of the Act as they apply to the Company; and
(b) Section 674 of the Act.

As at the date of this notice, there is no excluded information for the purposes of
Section 708A(7) or 708A(8) of the Act.

Can anybody confirm? But in the meantime the way I read this, it seems to be a brand new placement (again).

shasta
28-03-2011, 02:00 PM
Hmmm,

I dont think I understand the new Ann today, as in, is this new Ann today a new issue @ 10c to soph investors for a 2nd time?

Or is the ann today just informing the market that the previous issue has been issued and now are hitting the market?

Whatever it is, there seems to be a clause prohibiting the Soph investors from selling without disclosure to some degree as mentioned in the Ann of which I will paste the extract below:

25 March 2011

CORAZON MINING LIMITED

Notice under Section 708A

Corazon Mining Limited (Company) hereby notifies the Australian Stock Exchange in
accordance with Section 708A (5)(e) of the Corporations Act 2001 (the Act) that:

The Company has issued 16,000,000 fully paid ordinary shares in a placement to
sophisticated investors at $0.10 per share.

The Act restricts the on-sale of securities issued without disclosure, unless the sale is
exempt under Section 708 or 708A of the Act. By giving this notice, sale of the shares
will fall within the exemption in Section 708A(5) of the Act.

The shares were issued without disclosure to investors under Part 6D.2 of the Act, in
reliance on Section 708A(5).

The Company, as at the date of this notice, has complied with:

(a) the provisions of Chapter 2M of the Act as they apply to the Company; and
(b) Section 674 of the Act.

As at the date of this notice, there is no excluded information for the purposes of
Section 708A(7) or 708A(8) of the Act.

Can anybody confirm? But in the meantime the way I read this, it seems to be a brand new placement (again).

Just the 2nd tranche already approved of, but to get around the 15% issuer ASX listing rule

Many of the LOW EV stocks have tight capital structures, most under 100m shares, & i only have a few over 250m.

Over say 350m shares for a low M Cap tells me all they "mine" is shareholders pockets, i do not like stocks that kept asking for money, hence the reason many of the LOW EV list have JV funding by larger partners

In this case CZN want the funds to drill Lake Lynn & increase the JORC Nickel resource & raised around $2.3m

drillfix
28-03-2011, 02:34 PM
Thanks for the clarification there Shasta~!

Would you or anybody else out there have idea when some news or an update from the company should be issued? I wonder why this becomes capped at 13c when it gets up there?

And still not heard about any emails I will voice my concern to the original person I emailed saying this to advise them of the lack of disclosure here regarding option holders.

Cheers again.

shasta
28-03-2011, 04:44 PM
Thanks for the clarification there Shasta~!

Would you or anybody else out there have idea when some news or an update from the company should be issued? I wonder why this becomes capped at 13c when it gets up there?

And still not heard about any emails I will voice my concern to the original person I emailed saying this to advise them of the lack of disclosure here regarding option holders.

Cheers again.

As i understand they are drilling Lake Lynn so i expect a bit more newsflow this next quarter (Apr - Jun) & hopefully a JORC upgrade

Maybe Steve Fleming can comment on the trading action, as to who is buying/selling - i dont have access to that data

Someone doesnt want it to run .....just yet

Keep an eye on the options, worth scooping up when available on the cheap (these are "no brainer" options IMHO), mind you the heads are cheap as chips

drillfix
31-03-2011, 05:05 PM
Anybody else out there holding this stock at all, or has everybody moved on or just let it sit and wait for the news?

Had a quick read on HC and it seems one of the posters over there had made a phone call or two and got through to management.

Here is what he wrote so credit given to the poster there from HC:

31/03/11 12:56
Corker
Post #: 6534106
Price at time of posting: 10.5c

ok called Brett again, just got off the phone, yes EL Nickel results are due, they should be out in a few days else there will be an ann. out within a week saying they are due, lol. Drilling is going good, the winter over there is not as bad as usual. They have two rigs on site atm drilling.

6 or 7 essay holes are expected soon to be released. They didn't hit the big one in the centre of 150, though they drilled more holes to the side of this anomaly and have hit some mineralization and are happy with this. Just waiting on lab results for confirmation.

One of the rigs is back at EL drilling a deep hole 1200m which will take about 3 weeks, this is not meant to hit the target but as Brett pointed out probably will go through some. It is meant to target other spots of nearby mineralization for further drilling.

Anybody got any thoughts on this, and things seem very quiet on the CZN front it seems.

I only got a small parcel of these, but I am back to wondering if this Small Spec buy and hold routine matches my personality for trading. I dont feel it does as I get quite impatient with companies with silent management or issued information from the team, which to me seems minimal.

Saying that, I will wait and see what these results will do, and failing that if there is no movement, then will just dump and be done with this and then go back to trading stocks that are predictable whereby you actually know and can predict the movement in a given time.

Anyway, I just thought I would post to share this with you and pass that on, had you not already have read that.

percy
31-03-2011, 05:59 PM
Like you drillfix just waiting results.I hold CZNO.

drillfix
31-03-2011, 06:04 PM
Like you drillfix just waiting results.I hold CZNO.

Cheers there Percy, at least now I dont feel so lonely.

BTW, you still shouting Thai Food :) Before or after CZN(O) go off haaha~!

percy
31-03-2011, 06:08 PM
Cheers there Percy, at least now I dont feel so lonely.

BTW, you still shouting Thai Food :) Before or after CZN(O) go off haaha~!

Yes,but after the haaha.!! You all must be getting mighty hungry,because it's been awhile since the last one..!!!
The ops have 2 years to run.

shasta
31-03-2011, 06:14 PM
Anybody else out there holding this stock at all, or has everybody moved on or just let it sit and wait for the news?

Had a quick read on HC and it seems one of the posters over there had made a phone call or two and got through to management.

Here is what he wrote so credit given to the poster there from HC:

Anybody got any thoughts on this, and things seem very quiet on the CZN front it seems.

I only got a small parcel of these, but I am back to wondering if this Small Spec buy and hold routine matches my personality for trading. I dont feel it does as I get quite impatient with companies with silent management or issued information from the team, which to me seems minimal.

Saying that, I will wait and see what these results will do, and failing that if there is no movement, then will just dump and be done with this and then go back to trading stocks that are predictable whereby you actually know and can predict the movement in a given time.

Anyway, I just thought I would post to share this with you and pass that on, had you not already have read that.

CZN like all of the LOW EV plays is a fundamental stock, & i've tried to find them BEFORE the market does (or HC goes gaga), so it may take the market & others time to click on., ie great drilling results, broker reports, presentations etc

My hope is that Sharetrader folk get in BEFORE Hotcopper & buy when no one else is & sell into strength etc

I expect most of those on the LOW EV list to double within 6 - 12 months (else i wouldnt have them on the list), if i come across any with "expected news" in the short term, i will try & update the LOW EV (or relevant) thread in advance.

I have recorded the SP on each stock when they first made the list, so i can track which have gone up/down easily.

drillfix
31-03-2011, 06:22 PM
Yes,but after the haaha.!! You all must be getting mighty hungry,because it's been awhile since the last one..!!!
The ops have 2 years to run.

Are you waiting that long to cash in Percy, Sheezus, starve the world why dont ya :P

percy
31-03-2011, 06:25 PM
Are you waiting that long to cash in Percy, Sheezus, starve the world why dont ya :P

Should she take off it may be a case of FEED THE WORLD.

drillfix
31-03-2011, 06:31 PM
CZN like all of the LOW EV plays is a fundamental stock, & i've tried to find them BEFORE the market does (or HC goes gaga), so it may take the market & others time to click on., ie great drilling results, broker reports, presentations etc

My hope is that Sharetrader folk get in BEFORE Hotcopper & buy when no one else is & sell into strength etc

I expect most of those on the LOW EV list to double within 6 - 12 months (else i wouldnt have them on the list), if i come across any with "expected news" in the short term, i will try & update the LOW EV (or relevant) thread in advance.

I have recorded the SP on each stock when they first made the list, so i can track which have gone up/down easily.

That is my hope too Shasta, and I sure hope that I am among one of them.

Your right about how HC works though, some stocks just dont mean or do anything regardless while they are unpopular and unknown, but as you say, once the market and Gang of Greed get their teeth into it, then it suddenly into a Rampers Paradise or Experts Convention to every known commodity to man and thus becomes Auto Convenient for the timing of a stock to be worth 10c to suddenly be now or then worth $1.00 because that squad is now on board. LOL

I mean really though, what more can anybody ask for except get a good management who do what they say they are gonna do, and when they are going to do it plus one that delivers results and THUS the price is graded accordingly and the results then also speak for themselves.

HC can be very annoying much of the time with the amount of false perception and fleeBagging that continually goes on among the personalities posting over there. Makes me so glad that I am here, and not there. Yet there are some good knowledgeable posters there though whom have to get washed out due to the other mix, or the Goat Herd which I sometimes call them.

Your a good record keeper mate, keep up the good work and fingers crossed some great news can come from this Corazon mob.

drillfix
31-03-2011, 06:34 PM
Should she take off it may be a case of FEED THE WORLD.

Hey Perc,

I think I may be confusing Stock here, did you not also jump on board GLFOB (GLF options)? Was it you or was it trackers? I cant remember but somebody else in the Day Trade Moves thread had, I thought it was you maybe who bought in at 1.8c or thereabouts, so if so, are you still holding them, or did you unload some when the moves went up to the +3c's ?

Was wondering if that was the Thai food treat, not CZNO :P

shasta
31-03-2011, 07:07 PM
That is my hope too Shasta, and I sure hope that I am among one of them.

Your right about how HC works though, some stocks just dont mean or do anything regardless while they are unpopular and unknown, but as you say, once the market and Gang of Greed get their teeth into it, then it suddenly into a Rampers Paradise or Experts Convention to every known commodity to man and thus becomes Auto Convenient for the timing of a stock to be worth 10c to suddenly be now or then worth $1.00 because that squad is now on board. LOL

I mean really though, what more can anybody ask for except get a good management who do what they say they are gonna do, and when they are going to do it plus one that delivers results and THUS the price is graded accordingly and the results then also speak for themselves.

HC can be very annoying much of the time with the amount of false perception and fleeBagging that continually goes on among the personalities posting over there. Makes me so glad that I am here, and not there. Yet there are some good knowledgeable posters there though whom have to get washed out due to the other mix, or the Goat Herd which I sometimes call them.

Your a good record keeper mate, keep up the good work and fingers crossed some great news can come from this Corazon mob.

I dont post on Hotcopper anymore, & i rarely do on Sharescene, so what i post on here is exclusive lol

percy
31-03-2011, 07:35 PM
Hey Perc,

I think I may be confusing Stock here, did you not also jump on board GLFOB (GLF options)? Was it you or was it trackers? I cant remember but somebody else in the Day Trade Moves thread had, I thought it was you maybe who bought in at 1.8c or thereabouts, so if so, are you still holding them, or did you unload some when the moves went up to the +3c's ?

Was wondering if that was the Thai food treat, not CZNO :P
I brought GLFOBs on 7/2/11 at 2cents.they expire/convert 31/3/13. Trackers may have brought some as well because Denpal got us both pretty fired up on them at Bermuda's do. I think the Thai treat was for AYN.The same poster also put me in SRZ at under 6cents {I think}
which I sold half at 23cents.Looks as though I should have held AYN as it is strong again.I have small amounts in a lot of small Aussie companies.still holding half my holding in RUM purchased at 16cents,half sold at 28cents.

percy
31-03-2011, 07:39 PM
I dont post on Hotcopper anymore, & i rarely do on Sharescene, so what i post on here is exclusive lol

We all love our exclusiveness.!!!!!

evilroyrule
01-04-2011, 09:45 AM
hello chaps,

i am quietly here on czno also. this stock has been manipulated like a great thai massage. will be interesting to see what happens when that stops, looks like its getting set. zyl has also had similar problems, but its now pointing in the right direction. followiing your mox shasta, not in but watching. went for hlxoa. might be having to convert those options!

drillfix
05-04-2011, 01:32 PM
Thoughts on this ANN anybody?

http://imagesignal.comsec.com.au/asxdata/20110405/pdf/01168229.pdf

Highlights

Initial results from drilling at the Corazon’s flagship nickel-copper sulphide deposit has returned broad intercepts of mineralisation, defined by two main zones:

29m @ 1.25% Ni, 0.40% Cu & 0.04% Co from 158m (including a 3.05m void)

18.14m @ 1.30% Ni, 0.65% Cu & 0.04% Co from 251m (ending in a 10.86m void)

This drilling targeted a 100 metre vertical gap between existing drilling and is expected to add significant value to the EL Deposit resource.

Results highlight the potential of near-surface mineralisation to facilitate opencut mining as part of the project’s development strategy.

Drilling currently underway to test extensions to defined mineralisation at the EL Deposit.

Results of drilling at the 150 Nickel Sulphide Prospect and the Francis Lake VMS deposit expected this month.

So, how does one rate this??

ER, the options seem to be slowly being eased out weak hands, so either that or smart hands.

I would have thought that on such news one would up their price for selling, but no, somebody wants out. Question is, is this somebody here selling? and if so then can you advise why?

I think this stock is not liquid enough for me (meaning also the options).

Management still have not emailed back regarding Top20 option holders and now it seems, nobody cares about this stock or its grades or plans etc, or at least by the look of the options anyway.

evilroyrule
05-04-2011, 01:40 PM
drill, the 150 prospect is the company maker im hoping. ann. still to come. this wasnt bad news, seems to be upside in that res. will be expanded. game of slowly slowly catchy monkey here. flemo previously confirmed the actions of macquarie which i cant figure out unless they were offloading to private friends etc having made 20% for the company. this ann. was about 4 weeks late too. funny games afoot me thinks, but too soon to call it quits, but im a holder not a trader, a lover not a fighter.

shasta
05-04-2011, 01:59 PM
Thoughts on this ANN anybody?

http://imagesignal.comsec.com.au/asxdata/20110405/pdf/01168229.pdf

Highlights

Initial results from drilling at the Corazon’s flagship nickel-copper sulphide deposit has returned broad intercepts of mineralisation, defined by two main zones:

29m @ 1.25% Ni, 0.40% Cu & 0.04% Co from 158m (including a 3.05m void)

18.14m @ 1.30% Ni, 0.65% Cu & 0.04% Co from 251m (ending in a 10.86m void)

This drilling targeted a 100 metre vertical gap between existing drilling and is expected to add significant value to the EL Deposit resource.

Results highlight the potential of near-surface mineralisation to facilitate opencut mining as part of the project’s development strategy.

Drilling currently underway to test extensions to defined mineralisation at the EL Deposit.

Results of drilling at the 150 Nickel Sulphide Prospect and the Francis Lake VMS deposit expected this month.

So, how does one rate this??

ER, the options seem to be slowly being eased out weak hands, so either that or smart hands.

I would have thought that on such news one would up their price for selling, but no, somebody wants out. Question is, is this somebody here selling? and if so then can you advise why?

I think this stock is not liquid enough for me (meaning also the options).

Management still have not emailed back regarding Top20 option holders and now it seems, nobody cares about this stock or its grades or plans etc, or at least by the look of the options anyway.

Looks pretty good to me, grades above 1% Nickel

drillfix
05-04-2011, 03:14 PM
drill, the 150 prospect is the company maker im hoping. ann. still to come. this wasnt bad news, seems to be upside in that res. will be expanded. game of slowly slowly catchy monkey here. flemo previously confirmed the actions of macquarie which i cant figure out unless they were offloading to private friends etc having made 20% for the company. this ann. was about 4 weeks late too. funny games afoot me thinks, but too soon to call it quits, but im a holder not a trader, a lover not a fighter.

Cheers there ER.

Although, after having read a post from a HC poster regarding 150, I am not quite convinced its a company maker. Read this dated post from hc:

----
31/03/11 14:01

They did firstly drill a hole in the centre of 150 but nothing of interest was found and the ground was more complex than first thought so they targeted other area of the anomaly. I think he said another 2-3 holes were drilled on this deposit. ATM the ground in this area isn't quite good, swamped out, so i think he said they are waiting on results to see what they are like and plan more drilling in this area for later on.
----

What are your thoughts on that?

So as far as I am concerned I will not be pinning any hopes on 150 but you never know, do you.

Looks pretty good to me, grades above 1% Nickel

Well, it beats a poke in the eye with a hot stick Shasta, but I would have thought the ann would have got more attention than is currently is showing thats all.

Caesius
07-04-2011, 01:08 PM
The buy side looks pretty strong, and the heads are up 10% today. Is news expected soon?

disc: hold small parcel

shasta
07-04-2011, 02:45 PM
The buy side looks pretty strong, and the heads are up 10% today. Is news expected soon?

disc: hold small parcel

Should be more results from Lake Lynn anytime, what the market didnt take into account in the recent ann, was that CZN were testing other zones outside the JORC resource looking for extensions.

While they didn't exactly strike a new high grade Nickel zone, the drilling is now to add to the JORC resource, & given they are targetting to at least double the resource there should be a JORC upgrade out in due course & plenty of dilling results to keep the newsflow coming

evilroyrule
08-04-2011, 08:50 AM
Should be more results from Lake Lynn anytime, what the market didnt take into account in the recent ann, was that CZN were testing other zones outside the JORC resource looking for extensions.

While they didn't exactly strike a new high grade Nickel zone, the drilling is now to add to the JORC resource, & given they are targetting to at least double the resource there should be a JORC upgrade out in due course & plenty of dilling results to keep the newsflow coming

i got way too many of these, and for more than 3.4, so whilst tempted wasnt me. have been waiting for 4c so i can sell some and get into your mox. been watching since late 5s, so you and corp doing well at the mo! might get my chance today, GOR shld put on a spurt, nickel up 4% over night so CZN might budge too. hope you doing okay shasta body wise. clearly your head is still ok. unlike mine. ha ha! cue evil laugh

drillfix
08-04-2011, 03:55 PM
[QUOTE=evilroyrule;342448]i got way too many of these, and for more than 3.4, so whilst tempted wasnt me. have been waiting for 4c so i can sell some and get into your mox. [ /QUOTE]

I think as much as there is at time potential Huge Upside to these smaller cap stocks, unless you are properly funded and geared with built in patience and faith then these smaller companies can Kill your cash flow and then become difficult or at times near impossible to get out of without taking a Hit so to speak.

Think I after this venture, I realise that this method of investing/trading does not suit my personality due to both funding, flow and personality so should I escape with either a small profit or loss, I will resort back to trading stocks or instruments that actually have a pulse or a heart beat that show an actual direction.

Each to their own though, yet I must either get more funding or wake up to myself on which stocks I am holding or trading.

shasta
08-04-2011, 04:46 PM
[QUOTE=evilroyrule;342448]i got way too many of these, and for more than 3.4, so whilst tempted wasnt me. have been waiting for 4c so i can sell some and get into your mox. [ /QUOTE]

I think as much as there is at time potential Huge Upside to these smaller cap stocks, unless you are properly funded and geared with built in patience and faith then these smaller companies can Kill your cash flow and then become difficult or at times near impossible to get out of without taking a Hit so to speak.

Think I after this venture, I realise that this method of investing/trading does not suit my personality due to both funding, flow and personality so should I escape with either a small profit or loss, I will resort back to trading stocks or instruments that actually have a pulse or a heart beat that show an actual direction.

Each to their own though, yet I must either get more funding or wake up to myself on which stocks I am holding or trading.

Drilly

As a fundamental investor, my research is primarily to unearth some undervalued gems before the herd, the timing of when that value is unlocked could be in there next announcement, or a few quarters away.

The LOW EV list are stocks that i believe there SP will at a minimum double within 12 months or thereabouts.

But what i am going to do each night is check the LOW EV stocks charts & update the "Breakout Thread" accordingly, as i did with WCN & BAR for those with promisiing charts BEFORE they run.

WCN went from 18c - 27c & back to 18c, & then up to 21c, & BAR jumped from 4.1c to 4.5c, so those charts "behaved" & gave good indicators, thats more the action you would be interested in. (& i do want to learn more about charting, so viewing them will help me too!)

drillfix
08-04-2011, 06:15 PM
[QUOTE=drillfix;342487]

Drilly

As a fundamental investor, my research is primarily to unearth some undervalued gems before the herd, the timing of when that value is unlocked could be in there next announcement, or a few quarters away.

The LOW EV list are stocks that i believe there SP will at a minimum double within 12 months or thereabouts.

Hi Shasta,

Mate no worries there and hey, there is no way I am disputing the stock at all as I can and do agree with all your fundamental knowledge on this one.

But its the waiting upon waiting that ends up hurting me the most, even although it should be the thing I should do to obtain the reward, but in my position for what I do it is very testing to say the least.

Ahh well, I normally would scale in or out depending on the stocks movement but that is for me, what the problem is, meaning, the no movement part :P

Oiler
08-04-2011, 06:35 PM
[QUOTE=drillfix;342487]

Drilly

But what i am going to do each night is check the LOW EV stocks charts & update the "Breakout Thread" accordingly, as i did with WCN & BAR for those with promisiing charts BEFORE they run.

WCN went from 18c - 27c & back to 18c, & then up to 21c, & BAR jumped from 4.1c to 4.5c, so those charts "behaved" & gave good indicators, thats more the action you would be interested in. (& i do want to learn more about charting, so viewing them will help me too!)

Shasta keep up the great work buddy ! You have opened my eyes to more than just energy stocks and I thank you for that :t_up:.

Appreciate your input and lets hope we can catch up again in Wellington soon.

G

shasta
08-04-2011, 09:15 PM
[QUOTE=shasta;342502]

Shasta keep up the great work buddy ! You have opened my eyes to more than just energy stocks and I thank you for that :t_up:.

Appreciate your input and lets hope we can catch up again in Wellington soon.

G

I certainly hope to get another Wellington event sorted as soon as im up & running again, with back sorted.

Shasta aint no one trick pony, i cover many stocks across many different sectors, its just NEGATIVE/LOW EV resource plays that spin me wheels at this particular moment

Im looking for value where no one else is (& of course sharing the good oil with Sharetrader folk)

CZN has a decent Nickel project with a JORC resource, & long dated options which makes this a rarity for its MCap/EV, & Nickel prices are still strong

Caesius
14-04-2011, 01:52 PM
Far out! I take back my last post :S

Highest bid for the options is now a cent, with the heads trading as low as 7.7c.

I always get a bit worried when I see this sort of action on no news, after my experience with the leaky boat that was TSV. Could this be bad news coming and insiders getting out?

evilroyrule
14-04-2011, 02:08 PM

Highest bid for the options is now a cent, with the heads trading as low as 7.7c.

I always get a bit worried when I see this sort of action on no news, after my experience with the leaky boat that was TSV. Could this be bad news coming and insiders getting out?

its a greg wiggle loose hands shake. if i can get rid of some ayn for 14c ill hoover up the options. ridiculous. volume too low.

evilroyrule
14-04-2011, 02:11 PM
and note how they loaded up the heads straight after.........oppies now too.

drillfix
14-04-2011, 02:12 PM

Whats going on with this stock.

Small cap or not, this is Crash and Burn type activity.

Perhaps the omen of my Email not being answered by any worthy management will now be a testimonial regarding of whether to hold a stock or not (kidding, but then?).

Very disappointed so far with this stock and this also goes to show the opposite or negative side of holding such small cap stocks, meaning, they can burn a deep hole in your pocket if you are not in a position to ride out the long journey they offer.

Has anybody from this thread/forum actually contacted management and asked them why the lack of support or interest in the stock why do they are they not more proactive towards promoting what the are trying to achieve?

Seems to me that is just another company who make promises, take a nice wage and then purely dont care about their involvement whatsoever, or so it seems~!

evilroyrule
14-04-2011, 02:17 PM
relax drilly. i expect good news. just watch the obv rise as they hope to shake out sellers with exactly the sentiments you posted above. already oppies had several hits now.

Caesius
14-04-2011, 02:45 PM
Whats going on with this stock.

Small cap or not, this is Crash and Burn type activity.

Perhaps the omen of my Email not being answered by any worthy management will now be a testimonial regarding of whether to hold a stock or not (kidding, but then?).

Very disappointed so far with this stock and this also goes to show the opposite or negative side of holding such small cap stocks, meaning, they can burn a deep hole in your pocket if you are not in a position to ride out the long journey they offer.

Has anybody from this thread/forum actually contacted management and asked them why the lack of support or interest in the stock why do they are they not more proactive towards promoting what the are trying to achieve?

Seems to me that is just another company who make promises, take a nice wage and then purely dont care about their involvement whatsoever, or so it seems~!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that in general management don't give two figs about the SP. I'm not saying that they don't care about the success of the company overall, but whether or not that success (or lack thereof) is currently relfected in the SP - why would they actually care?

On a personal level management might care, if they hold heads or options themselves. But if people suddenly decide they don't like/trust the company and the SP dives, what can they do about it?

Just some thoughts.

drillfix
14-04-2011, 02:47 PM
relax drilly. i expect good news. just watch the obv rise as they hope to shake out sellers with exactly the sentiments you posted above. already oppies had several hits now.

Hi ER,

Mate I am pretty relaxed but very disappointed that management never even replied to answer simple questions.

With regards to OBV, its heading southward as is RSI and Williams %R is completely showing oversold. MACD is negative on both histogram and signal lines and DMI is negatively crossed.

There is nothing positive about that Technically except the fact that we may be half way through the storm while trying to get out the bad weather.

Am worried that the stock could stillget sold down to the previous low of 6c which to me, it still could do.

How long can one relax for knowing that management does not reply nor promote the stock, nor communicate with its shareholders.

Last time these type of symbolic gestures occurred the outcome was not favourable, hence why my concern warrants worth of noting.

drillfix
14-04-2011, 02:52 PM
But if people suddenly decide they don't like/trust the company and the SP dives, what can they do about it?

Just some thoughts.

Hi Caesius,

What can management do?

Well for starters, they could take the time to reply to emails that shareholders have written to them.

After all, is that not their job as well? Is that not why they also get paid from the company we take a stake in?

Nobody is saying we dont trust the company, but I am saying that, if a company does not reply to your concerns about a simple question then would that not warrant an issue for Concern?

To me, it does.

But like you, just some thoughts hey?

percy
14-04-2011, 03:06 PM
drillfix.
would it pay to ask the ASX if they could supply you the list as the company will not.

drillfix
14-04-2011, 03:29 PM
drillfix.
would it pay to ask the ASX if they could supply you the list as the company will not.

Dear Percy,

I think you are missing my point.

My point is that if a company or board, or management of "any" company does not take the time to answer 1 (one) simple question in an email then the story itself may = the response you get from the company.

Its not about the Top 20 list (yes that is what the question was). Its about the Non Reply which to me, can serve as an Omen.

Another point I making to folks here is that, I have been concerned about this since I wrote the email and waited, and waited, and waited more even when the shareprice was at 12c and options near 4c so it makes its not only about the shareprice as some will have already read.

percy
14-04-2011, 03:43 PM
Dear Percy,

I think you are missing my point.

My point is that if a company or board, or management of "any" company does not take the time to answer 1 (one) simple question in an email then the story itself may = the response you get from the company.

Its not about the Top 20 list (yes that is what the question was). Its about the Non Reply which to me, can serve as an Omen.

Another point I making to folks here is that, I have been concerned about this since I wrote the email and waited, and waited, and waited more even when the shareprice was at 12c and options near 4c so it makes its not only about the shareprice as some will have already read.

I agree with you 100%.I have often rung/emailed companies and have received the information I wanted.I have also NOT invested in companies who have not returned my call/email.Just thought letting the ASX know may result in someone getting a nice wake-up call.!!!!

shasta
14-04-2011, 03:54 PM
I agree with you 100%.I have often rung/emailed companies and have received the information I wanted.I have also NOT invested in companies who have not returned my call/email.Just thought letting the ASX know may result in someone getting a nice wake-up call.!!!!

Dont panic, CZN @ 7.7c is a no brainer, theres no fundamental reason for this drop, they have a JORC resource & are drilling to increase it, they arent just drlling holes looking for mineralisation.

Get on the heads & options at these cheap prices, i mean a whole $17k or 200k shares has triggered this, someone either wants out quick or is playing games

Nothing for anyone to worry about here!

percy
14-04-2011, 03:59 PM
Dont panic, CZN @ 7.7c is a no brainer, theres no fundamental reason for this drop, they have a JORC resource & are drilling to increase it, they arent just drlling holes looking for mineralisation.

Get on the heads & options at these cheap prices, i mean a whole $17k or 200k shares has triggered this, someone either wants out quick or is playing games

Nothing for anyone to worry about here!

thanks shasta.

trackers
15-04-2011, 09:16 AM

Heya Drilly,

Just looking back in this thread, saw this post... I'm pretty much in the exact same boat - The thing to do at the moment is find attractive microcap resource stocks with current drilling programmes that haven't moved in a while, then get onboard and sit back and wait....

The problem is if you have the ability to view markets daily + don't have the patience or discipline for it, you end up selling too early or taking a loss and moving on... Only to see them go gangbusters down the track!

I've finally signed up to IB - I've moved some spec money over there and am going to try to use a small amount of money in IB for daily / weekly trading, and use ASB Securities for longer term plays. Not that I have any idea what I'm doing to try and catch short term plays but hopefully I'll learn and it will at least keep me from playing with my medium term plays.....

Wow that TWS platform is a mean machine huh? And a little bit scary. The market scanners are interesting - a pity its mostly price/volume/news related, rather than TA... Have you had a play on the accum/distro algorithms?

drillfix
15-04-2011, 11:50 AM
Hey Trackers,

Well done on getting setup with an IB account, you wont know yourself after a year of trading that platform using that old TWS clunky battle ship of a thing.

Of course every new journey needs to take with it some caution so there will no doubt that much tweaking will be needed. After using IB all this time there are still some settings and Preferences that I still haven't touched. Or should I say, I had (some trade size defaults and hot keys etc) but you need to take caution in not losing all your lists, setups and preferences when installing/re-installing TWS) I just got sick of having to re-do everything, and TWS has some of the biggest set of Preferences that I have seen in a program as I mean, there are literally Hundreds of there.

With regards, to being in the same boat yes that is always a great tip for me and other folks to take on, but the patience is not always the problem although at present, it is part of it. This is due to the Account Size that I have, meaning I dont have 100 or even 50K to trade with so to be across the board on many stocks well positioned with the ability to take a hit on a couple if not an option for me. Hence the waiting game does not suit my personality or current style of trading which I could say is circumstantial.

Back to CZN, I dont have a huge investment in this company, but enough to warrant asking myself the type of email reply questions after having gone through packs of lies with the Professional Liar called Kate Hobbs and Uran which you can also see is playing yet another production card.

Once I get the feeling or experience any omen that resembles that I tend to automatically question the end result prior to looking at whats in the middle, but it is still early days with CZN, and I just do not promote any management that does not communicated with its shareholders full stop.

Perhaps I will write another email just to see what they say.

In the meantime, enjoy IB if you need any help or wish to compare anything just let me know.

Cheers~!

trackers
15-04-2011, 02:09 PM
Cheers Drilly, probably will bounce some ideas off you! Its going to be hard to get used to, especially not having market depth as easy as on ASB Sec

drillfix
15-04-2011, 02:40 PM
Well there is actually Trackers (market depth)

What I do mate is this:

I run a single open daily chart and then a 60 minute chart, then inside that 60 chart we can add more charts so I run a 15 min and then a 5 minute which site above my Hourly chart.

To get a view on each stocks MD or to have a view of it, I also run a BookTrader window which shows me this

In either a watch list or Portfolio window, you can then Hot Link or Data Link/Group Window with the colour button up on the right top side of each window, make them the same so you can then click in your portfolio or pending watchlist and the data changes will occur simultaneously on all windows.

Here is a screen shot of what I am talking about to reflect upon:

IB Multiview >>> http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/xc1csdsteassc9uvt74p.png

Now dont forget, if you ever post charts, some will or can give away your position in the chart or even your ACC ID to some degree at times, so take caution in when or if posting any charts.

Personally I dont like IB charting and prefer Multicharts, or Ninja Trader but its too awkward to manage those with IB with regards to IB Symbols which means you are constantly having to dance back and forth which is too much to maintain for doing just a simple quick trade, IMO.

But also take note the different ways of trading with IB.

Hot keys and/or with BookTrader are for your fast Shoot outs at the OK Corral and Chart Trader is more for swing but also do work well also with shootouts if you trade that style.

Of course there is trading directly from your watchlist or porfolio windows as well.

You may need to take caution if using hot keys, because you can program them to just touch and buy/sell etc

Lastly, I also run Commsec on half of one of my 3 screens to keep reference and Depth as you also require and have said, plus that is where I read the news as well.

Anyway, Hope this helps mate, start off in bits and become proficient and confidence week by week.

You can see though how the hourly keeps you on a good side of a trade though, but still will use the daily or 15, 5 mins as well, and sometimes I need to change the Hourly to a minute chart depending on what is happening, but its easy to do.

Oh and dont forget to back up some of your chart templates once you create a few Favourite view type setups, just incase thats all.

Hope this helps mate and PM me if you need any other info as posting in these threads like this maybe distracting although no doubt some will appreciate the insight into the Real time setup that some of us use.

Good luck with that Trackers :)

evilroyrule
15-04-2011, 02:56 PM
Well there is actually Trackers (market depth)

What I do mate is this:

I run a single open daily chart and then a 60 minute chart, then inside that 60 chart we can add more charts so I run a 15 min and then a 5 minute which site above my Hourly chart.

To get a view on each stocks MD or to have a view of it, I also run a BookTrader window which shows me this

In either a watch list or Portfolio window, you can then Hot Link or Data Link/Group Window with the colour button up on the right top side of each window, make them the same so you can then click in your portfolio or pending watchlist and the data changes will occur simultaneously on all windows.

Here is a screen shot of what I am talking about to reflect upon:

IB Multiview >>> http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/xc1csdsteassc9uvt74p.png

Now dont forget, if you ever post charts, some will or can give away your position in the chart or even your ACC ID to some degree at times, so take caution in when or if posting any charts.

Personally I dont like IB charting and prefer Multicharts, or Ninja Trader but its too awkward to manage those with IB with regards to IB Symbols which means you are constantly having to dance back and forth which is too much to maintain for doing just a simple quick trade, IMO.

But also take note the different ways of trading with IB.

Hot keys and/or with BookTrader are for your fast Shoot outs at the OK Corral and Chart Trader is more for swing but also do work well also with shootouts if you trade that style.

Of course there is trading directly from your watchlist or porfolio windows as well.

You may need to take caution if using hot keys, because you can program them to just touch and buy/sell etc

Lastly, I also run Commsec on half of one of my 3 screens to keep reference and Depth as you also require and have said, plus that is where I read the news as well.

Anyway, Hope this helps mate, start off in bits and become proficient and confidence week by week.

You can see though how the hourly keeps you on a good side of a trade though, but still will use the daily or 15, 5 mins as well, and sometimes I need to change the Hourly to a minute chart depending on what is happening, but its easy to do.

Oh and dont forget to back up some of your chart templates once you create a few Favourite view type setups, just incase thats all.

Hope this helps mate and PM me if you need any other info as posting in these threads like this maybe distracting although no doubt some will appreciate the insight into the Real time setup that some of us use.

Good luck with that Trackers :)

get a room fellas.

trackers
15-04-2011, 03:06 PM
get a room fellas.
I'm on a boat

trackers
15-04-2011, 03:14 PM
Wow drilly that is one impressive setup.. I'm going to study it this weekend :)

You must use dual-monitors to fit all that in, unfortunately I'm using Remote Desktop to access the platform so am restricted to one but I should be able to get what I need. Thanks heaps for sharing I appreciate it

drillfix
15-04-2011, 03:33 PM
You must use dual-monitors to fit all that in Thanks heaps for sharing I appreciate it

No actually that screen would fit 1 and a half screens.

Thanks for your appreciation unlike some below.

get a room fellas.

ER, I must be a fool to think that some of my long drawn out posts which at times actually take a lot of EFFORT to make doesn't meet you approval.

Though if you read the post fully you will see that such post was also intended for other viewers whom one day may also find it useful, and if they dont then its no sweat off my back.

Better yet, how about I just not post at all, this way I can get a life so to speak hey~!

evilroyrule
15-04-2011, 03:43 PM
No actually that screen would fit 1 and a half screens.

Thanks for your appreciation unlike some below.

ER, I must be a fool to think that some of my long drawn out posts which at times actually take a lot of EFFORT to make doesn't meet you approval.

Though if you read the post fully you will see that such post was also intended for other viewers whom one day may also find it useful, and if they dont then its no sweat off my back.

Better yet, how about I just not post at all, this way I can get a life so to speak hey~!

perhaps i should have said get a different THREAD

drillfix
15-04-2011, 04:25 PM
perhaps i should have said get a different THREAD

Hi again ER,

Mate, it makes no difference what it is to me.

If my post to Trackers and the world was a piece of JUNK or a Low Quality BS type of post, then I would be laughing about it and say yeah yeah.

Unfortunately for me, I am left feeling my posts are a complete waste of time thanks to the move on type feel you offer.

You yourself if anybody should know that I am trying to help somebody or just people in general. You yourself have come to me previously and asked my view point to matters on both charts or targets and I have without any bother replied to you in only trying to Aid your decision from another perspective, so what is different about my post? is it because it is in this CZN thread of which both you , I and others also hold stock?

Well, as you can see there is not much info here in this thread, except Shastas wonderful FA he does along with a few other queries yet of which there is not much going on with CZN, which can be shown by viewing the SP at present.

Had there been some real nut and bolt ingredients type dialog or discussion being talked about on this stock then I dont believe I would have conveniently posted here. But please consider the effort that goes into making a helpful post. Most readers dont care and dont even think about the efforts of others. I on the other hand do.

So again, sorry if this causes you any dismay.

evilroyrule
15-04-2011, 07:50 PM
Dear drill, I am sorry I have upset you.that was not my intention so I am
Sorry. What I meant was try another thread I did not realize the ta was CZn specific. Anyone who takes the time to put together the thorough analysis you post is always appreciated. We just don't say so everytime you post. Please don't take that as an affront or that we don't value your contribution. We All love hearing from you. There are many segments to a circle. Together we make things whole. Just take time to consider an innocuous post may be just that and not a personal attack on you. For my part I will wAlk the line a little straighter. Peace brother. Keep them posts coming.

drillfix
16-04-2011, 05:09 AM
Hi ER,

No worries ER, and thanks for clarifying. Today has been a testing day to say the least, not just on the markets but in the home front whereby trying to juggle and deal with many things at once so at times even the little things feel like they are ganging up on me on top of matters of which am only trying to assist yet continually I seem to get slammed which even offline or so it feels.

Not to worry, one day at a time hey, tomorrow is another day. Cheers again ER.

percy
16-04-2011, 07:55 AM
glad that's sorted.You two are the most COLOURFUL and ENTERTAINING posters on sharetrader.I look forward to your posts.

drillfix
20-04-2011, 01:25 PM
Well, more results just out.

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displayAnnouncement.do?display=pdf&idsId=01173070

Shasta and all the other FA guru's out there, can you comb this ann for us with interpretation with brief summary and future speculation?

shasta
20-04-2011, 02:19 PM
Well, more results just out.

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displayAnnouncement.do?display=pdf&idsId=01173070

Shasta and all the other FA guru's out there, can you comb this ann for us with interpretation with brief summary and future speculation?

They are decent Nickel grades on Lake Lynn, with decent copper credits, fundamentally i really like CZN, especially the options

Page 4 - Going on from the EL Nickel-Cooper Sulphide mine gives the indicated size potential of the project

To me all the other projects have some decent grades (some pretty useful gold grades in there too) are icing on the cake

Its a decent size project, & the company is focussed on drilling to increase the size of the JORC resource

Aside from there lack of action over the top 20 list email, i cant see anything within the company that concerns me

drillfix
20-04-2011, 02:32 PM
They are decent Nickel grades on Lake Lynn, with decent copper credits, fundamentally i really like CZN, especially the options

Page 4 - Going on from the EL Nickel-Cooper Sulphide mine gives the indicated size potential of the project

To me all the other projects have some decent grades (some pretty useful gold grades in there too) are icing on the cake

Its a decent size project, & the company is focussed on drilling to increase the size of the JORC resource

Aside from there lack of action over the top 20 list email, i cant see anything within the company that concerns me

Cheers Shasta,

Although, would you not say that the lack of action full stop either on FTO's or Options today suggests a complete lack of interest in CZN?

Only 1 trade today at open for 8c and that is it for the day which was before the ann, and now, back into the abyss. I find this pretty strange, but then that is just me.

Cheers again.

drillfix
20-04-2011, 02:37 PM
Ahh shucks, I not just post a brief summary myself before somebody buys market...lol

Ok guys, which one of you were hungry for 50K at 8.5c ?

shasta
20-04-2011, 06:15 PM
Cheers Shasta,

Although, would you not say that the lack of action full stop either on FTO's or Options today suggests a complete lack of interest in CZN?

Only 1 trade today at open for 8c and that is it for the day which was before the ann, and now, back into the abyss. I find this pretty strange, but then that is just me.

Cheers again.

Well theres positives & negatives...

I try to find these BEFORE the market wakes up, & given the number of "guests" who view these threads im sure some of it end up on Hotcopper etc

Downside is the liquidity is non existent, but these are fundamental plays, & most will require 6 - 12 months to unlock there value/potential, as ur mainly a trader these may be a little too stagnate for you, but keep em on watch/TA scans for any increase in volume etc

Huang Chung
20-04-2011, 07:05 PM
Ahh shucks, I not just post a brief summary myself before somebody buys market...lol

Ok guys, which one of you were hungry for 50K at 8.5c ?

Guilty as charged Drilly!

Put in a bit for 100k shares. 50k filled immediately, and picked up another 40k shortly after.

I can't see mkt depth, but my broker told me that nobody's come in behind me.

Just no interest out there :(.

drillfix
21-04-2011, 12:50 AM
Ahh HC, well its at least comforting to know that your behind the buying rather the selling it off.

I can agree with Shasta on the FA time frame of matters to play out with this one, I wish I had a bit more capitol to park into stocks like this, in which cased there is nothing wrong with the exposure to the stock, but I think I am trying to say is the position size exposure to a stock is something that I concern myself with.

One day we will look back at this post and say, you what HC, picked them up for how much? :P

Good stuff mate, you obviously have a patient long term view here.

Huang Chung
21-04-2011, 01:07 AM
Actually Drilly, I was thinking of a quick trade, as they should get back to 10c/10.5c in short order.

drillfix
21-04-2011, 02:04 AM
Why HC, you GunSlinger you.

Not a bad move there for those who are cashed up though I must say, and they will make it back to the 10c level as that was the placement to Soph investors no that long ago.

Was a little more concerned about the options on how there is just zero interest. Its like hot and cold water this stock, its either hot, or its cold with little in between.

steve fleming
21-04-2011, 09:11 AM

From a couple of conversations about CZN I have had with some geo engineers, I think the market may have some concerns about the depth of the resource.

Huang Chung
21-04-2011, 10:01 AM
From a couple of conversations about CZN I have had with some geo engineers, I think the market may have some concerns about the depth of the resource.

Thanks for that Steve.

My question is...what do the geos think?

steve fleming
21-04-2011, 10:44 AM
Thanks for that Steve.

My question is...what do the geos think?

:)

Ok....the geos think it is deep and want to see some scoping studies first.

based on that, I think they may be concerns that the market has!

evilroyrule
21-04-2011, 10:59 AM
:)

based on that, I think they may be concerns that the market has!

im sorry, i cant keep up. i thought deep would be good. unless the concern is difficulty of extraction due to depth? or are you saying the market concerns are at odds with geo's thoughts???

steve fleming
21-04-2011, 02:28 PM
im sorry, i cant keep up. i thought deep would be good. unless the concern is difficulty of extraction due to depth? or are you saying the market concerns are at odds with geo's thoughts???

When you start dealing with a resource that goes straight down to depths of 1km plus, that does present challenges in terms of underground mining and costs.

That said however, i note that CZN have said adjacent deposits have been mined to 1100m.

And CZN always mention the similarity with PAN's Savannah project which is supposedly structurally very similar to EL, and which is being succesfuly mined.

evilroyrule
21-04-2011, 02:47 PM
When you start dealing with a resource that goes straight down to depths of 1km plus, that does present challenges in terms of underground mining and costs.

That said however, i note that CZN have said adjacent deposits have been mined to 1100m.

And CZN always mention the similarity with PAN's Savannah project which is supposedly structurally very similar to EL, and which is being succesfuly mined.

cool. thanks for taking the time to reply

drillfix
28-04-2011, 04:15 PM

Hi Steve,

Thanks for that insightful post regarding resource depth.

Any understanding to why this stock is being sold off the way it is? Nickel currently at $26,350 so it surely has nothing to do with the price of the metal.

I have Re-Emailed the person who replied to my 1st query whom said they would pass on the email, and now I have not heard back from them even.

Still disappointing regarding the non reply from (now 2) emails and wonder if anybody on these threads or on HC have actually talked to the company?

Hoping their is at least a Pulse somewhere in the heart of this so called Management.

Caesius
29-04-2011, 08:29 AM
Well it would have been a great stock to short :P

The quarterly cashflow and activities report has been released. I wonder (out of curiosity) why it was released so late in the day after trading had finished. Is there ever a reason companies do this? I haven't read it yet, about to.

Cheers

Huang Chung
29-04-2011, 08:43 AM
I wonder if there would be more interest if we were talking about 3% copper, instead of 1% nickel?

Copper $4.23 lb
Nickel $12.15 lb

Caesius
29-04-2011, 11:06 AM
Maybe this morning's depth provides a summary of the latest releases.

One $40 bid at 8c, then nothing until 3c.

I think I may just write this one off...

drillfix
29-04-2011, 11:45 AM
I wonder if there would be more interest if we were talking about 3% copper, instead of 1% nickel?

Copper $4.23 lb
Nickel $12.15 lb

Yes HC, perhaps that would be a better marketing plan for the company, tell the market, wow look how much copper we have.

In fact it would be good if the company could actually say something or even "anything" rather than drawing a wage and sitting there waiting for a drill rig (who knows if its drilling right now) to sink a few holes.

Keep the market informed and interested. I am wondering if the CEO of this company is Dating the Uran CEO as they seem to have a way to give the market the silent treatment or only when they feel it is fit. The couple from hell perhaps :P

Well it would have been a great stock to short :P

Actually Caesius, no it wouldn't be a good stock to short. As the reason would be the Gap you have to buy the stock back to could leave you in the hole. Either that or it would also chew up commission also...lol So this is not a stock you want to short unless it was a day you know other sellers would be following you down the path to buy stock back with.

Caesius
29-04-2011, 11:50 AM
Actually Caesius, no it wouldn't be a good stock to short. As the reason would be the Gap you have to buy the stock back to could leave you in the hole. Either that or it would also chew up commission also...lol So this is not a stock you want to short unless it was a day you know other sellers would be following you down the path to buy stock back with.

Well, if one had sold short at 12c, could now buy them back at 8.5c - that's a profit right? Could probably buy them back even cheaper soon... It was tongue in cheek anyway :)

Agree with your comments regarding management.

drillfix
29-04-2011, 12:08 PM
Yep thats a profit alright, but I dont know what broker allows you to short a stock for days or weeks at a time unless you are shorting CFD or something :P

Sorry Caesius, a bit early in the morning for me.

Yes management on this one surprised me, as I never thought they would turn out to be a quiet, dont speak to your shareholders type of bunch. But that is exactly what they have proved to me. And they have also proved that they do not give a cr@p about the sp or how weak or strong it is.

When a company disregards the sp totally like it does not matter then surely they do not care for their own performance and only care about the fact that they can draw a salary from the company (who is you, me and everybody in this thread by the way).

So I encourage EVERYBODY to start writing emails to ask why have emails not been replied to and to state their concern for the performance of the sp which is, or could also in light seen as reflective of management performance. (weak, lame, poor, non effective).

Perhaps a sacking is in order unless some results can prove us the shareholders wrong.

Think about it.. Dont let them do a URAN on us, because that is what I feel is happening exactly right now as I type.

steve fleming
30-04-2011, 03:53 PM
Hi Steve,

Thanks for that insightful post regarding resource depth.

Any understanding to why this stock is being sold off the way it is? Nickel currently at $26,350 so it surely has nothing to do with the price of the metal.

I have Re-Emailed the person who replied to my 1st query whom said they would pass on the email, and now I have not heard back from them even.

Still disappointing regarding the non reply from (now 2) emails and wonder if anybody on these threads or on HC have actually talked to the company?

Hoping their is at least a Pulse somewhere in the heart of this so called Management.

Hi drilly - there is a real lack of interest in CZN

I posted an article on the MLM thread about there being too many junior resources stocks and too few investors.

Unless you have a sexy resource or sexy high profile directors or an atractive share register ( which CZN has none of ) chances are you are going to struggle.

Until the fundamentals speak for themselves CZN is going to battle. They need to release some scoping studies or get some broker research out that can provide the market with confidence as to the economics and potential profitability of the resource.

drillfix
03-05-2011, 03:13 PM
Hi Steve,

Some very good and well put points there.

But please dont take this the wrong way, because my post beyond the above is not directed at you it is directed at the company, which is, if the drilling does the talking, then unfortunately this Corazon company is an Absolute JOKE.

Nothing but crap results is what I feel is going on here, and a complete waste of money or resources drilling this Lake Lynne in Canada.

Less than 1% is pretty pathetic if you ask me. No wonder somebody just dumped 1 Million options at 1.8c

Next to Uran this stock is turning into the worst investment of my life...LOL (although not really that funny)

To me these directors or board just take a wage and could not care less about results or what shareholders thoughts are, they have no SOUL or Passion to be in the jobs they have so why are they there?

Answer = To do what the rest of the Army of directors do in Junior Companies is to suck money from shareholders and get paid a wage and then try to retire after 5 years of BS.

Corporate Headings is the only way to keep these bast@rds Straight. Simple as that.

Disappointment is a word that does even begin to describe this company. IMO

Caesius
03-05-2011, 04:34 PM
As I already said above, I've pretty much written this purchase off. I'll take what lessons I can from the experience...

shasta
03-05-2011, 05:20 PM
As I already said above, I've pretty much written this purchase off. I'll take what lessons I can from the experience...

Give CZN another 3 - 6 months to come good, its a LOW EV, active drilling, fully funded company looking to increase its 100% owned JORC Ni, Cu, Co resource.

I've weeded out some of the LOW EV list to try to come up with the best value plays likely to double at a minimum, CZN remains on the list.

Nickel isnt the "popular" metal at the moment, PAN, MCR, MBN, WSA, IGO, as Nickel producers still all seem to be doing alright with good margins.

If/when the LOW EV plays run really is dependent on a range of factors, individual metal price, commodities in general, market direction, FS/BFS outcomes, personel changes within companies, ability to raise capital/attract JV partners, not to mention liquidity! etc etc.

These companies are better suited to those who invest based on fundamentals & can wait up to 6 months/end of the 2011 to see some real gains

I do try to keep an eye on the charts for any possible change of trend for possible breakouts (increased volume, respecting support levels, break thru resistence etc)

drillfix
03-05-2011, 05:55 PM
These companies are better suited to those who invest based on fundamentals & can wait up to 6 months/end of the 2011 to see some real gains

I can only agree with this Shasta re-metals and nickel so you make some very good points also regarding the Fundamentals and time duration on this company, but you have to admit that what is currently being issued to the market is not "that good" of a result by the reading of this ann.

Plus the silent treatment from management does also do the company no favours.

Looks like some of us have no choice but to wait it out, which is something that most folks would probably like to do without or but that's what comes with the risk when you enter a small cap, non liquid stocks, yet some better than others.

drillfix
20-05-2011, 12:27 PM
Here we go, Trading Halt~!

http://imagesignal.comsec.com.au/asxdata/20110520/pdf/01182401.pdf

CZN requests a TH from the ASX effective immediately pending an Announcement regarding drilling results on the Lynn Lake project.

Well well well, 3 holes in the ground. But why wait until the 24th of May to tell what is wrong now or in a hour??

Will this be a chance for the companies silence to its shareholders to seek Redemption?? Lets let the drill results do the talking.

And hopefully they will impress so dont forget to tell your friends everybody...LOL

Surely they must be something good there if they need a TH, is this the mother that some here have been waiting for?? Soon find out~!

evilroyrule
20-05-2011, 01:35 PM
Here we go, Trading Halt~!

http://imagesignal.comsec.com.au/asxdata/20110520/pdf/01182401.pdf

CZN requests a TH from the ASX effective immediately pending an Announcement regarding drilling results on the Lynn Lake project.

Well well well, 3 holes in the ground. But why wait until the 24th of May to tell what is wrong now or in a hour??

Will this be a chance for the companies silence to its shareholders to seek Redemption?? Lets let the drill results do the talking.

And hopefully they will impress so dont forget to tell your friends everybody...LOL

Surely they must be something good there if they need a TH, is this the mother that some here have been waiting for?? Soon find out~!

dear drilly, i am picking your patience will be rewarded!!!!!!!!:ohmy:

drillfix
20-05-2011, 01:42 PM
Well, I sure hope your pick is correct ER.

It would be rather daft for the Co to call a TH if the results where pathetic or "just ok: don't ya think?

I am hoping for something spectacular and worthy of a TH, and something that puts the this Company in the credibility basket even although they dont reply to their own shareholders concerns.

Like always, time will tell and lets all chant for a long required rally worthy of our patience.

Stevo, are you still with us mate? we all know your keeping busy out there yet we enjoy hearing your thoughts towards matters of this speculative nature, what do you think, can this be the Mother-load in the making worthy of such a TH??

roniirani
20-05-2011, 02:28 PM
Hi Drill

Looks promising - assuming that they are nice drilling results how spectacular do the results need to be to justify a trading holt? and why such a long one?

Perhaps the company deserves a bit of credit for not allowing these results to leak and letting all of those in the know to get in while its cheap.

Disc: hold czno

drillfix
20-05-2011, 04:11 PM
Hi Drill

Looks promising - assuming that they are nice drilling results how spectacular do the results need to be to justify a trading holt? and why such a long one?

Perhaps the company deserves a bit of credit for not allowing these results to leak and letting all of those in the know to get in while its cheap.

Disc: hold czno

Hi Ron,

I agree mate, and that is what is grabbing my attention, being poor, average or good results would or should be just given to the market with appropriate wording and let the market it do its thing.

As there is the TH, to me, these results would have to be rather Spectacular to do this so either prepare to be Dazzled OR if ordinary to average/good then it will then make me think (among others in the market) what are these clowns playing at and why the TH? So its this hand or that hand no in between with me.

If the results are to be shown Favourable, then I also agree with your with the due respect for the company and its respect for Disclosure as many companies and/or dealings have to many insider OBVIOUS leaks going on which makes the market look like a Joke, so I am pleased that at least its not the leaky ship syndrome where price is already factored into the news even up to days before the news arrives.

CZNO looking effectively over cheap now as does the FPO should this come across as its meant to portrait.

Guess we will see what type of dance to what type of music on Monday, hopefully it will be a nice cha cha or fast waltz :)

Cheers~!

drillfix
20-05-2011, 05:12 PM
You know,

I just read part of the last announcement dated 3 May 2011 where we had average or low grade results.

The 3rd paragraph in the Highlights state that Results for an additional 2 drill holes within this zone are expected in coming weeks.

No doubt this is the results from those 2 holes.

So lets get this straight, are we in a trading halt because of 2 drill holes? or are we talking about the Massive Sulphide (high grade) mineralisation that they state which resides on the EL deposit located 1.2 Km to the north east of there??

I do like the use and massive sulphide yet in the previous ann, they seem to have way higher grade of Zinc and Silver and Gold compared to whatever Ni they seem to be after.

Change in company direction with huge other results perhaps? Only speculative I know but lets face it, if the results dont shine here, why are they wasting effort and shareholder money providing bogus Ni results when we could see huge Zn, Ag, Au, results?

Think I would be better not posting and just waiting to see what it exactly is. C'mon Corazon, give us all the Wow factor. Better yet, give the market the Wow factor.

Huang Chung
20-05-2011, 08:00 PM
From CZN's 3 may release:

"The Company is currently completing a 1,200 metre deep hole at the EL Deposit (Figure 1), designed to test extensions to nickel-copper-cobalt mineralisation that has only been mined to 210 metres below surface. This hole will be used as a platform for down-hole electro-magnetic (EM) geophysics; enabling the target definition of massive sulphide within the greater EL Deposit mineralised system.

This drill hole has already intersected semi-massive sulphide mineralisation. These sulphides are within 50m of mineralisation intersected by the deepest historically drilled hole within the EL (ELU227 - approximately 600m below surface - Figure 1). Due diligence sampling of ELU227 by Corazon has previously been reported as:-

o

35.81m @ 1.50% Ni & 0.47% Cu

Including

:

2.29m @ 3.50% Ni & 0.53% Cu

3.04m @ 2.66% Ni & 0.63% Cu

2.74m @ 3.48% Ni & 0.34% Cu

The current drill hole is stalled at a depth at 767 metres with the drilling contractors having encountered problems with equipment. Whilst these issues have caused a delay, they are not expected to jeopardise the completion of the hole this month."

Hopefully it's some good news with this deep hole.

shasta
21-05-2011, 12:33 AM
From CZN's 3 may release:

"The Company is currently completing a 1,200 metre deep hole at the EL Deposit (Figure 1), designed to test extensions to nickel-copper-cobalt mineralisation that has only been mined to 210 metres below surface. This hole will be used as a platform for down-hole electro-magnetic (EM) geophysics; enabling the target definition of massive sulphide within the greater EL Deposit mineralised system.

This drill hole has already intersected semi-massive sulphide mineralisation. These sulphides are within 50m of mineralisation intersected by the deepest historically drilled hole within the EL (ELU227 - approximately 600m below surface - Figure 1). Due diligence sampling of ELU227 by Corazon has previously been reported as:-

o

35.81m @ 1.50% Ni & 0.47% Cu

Including

:

2.29m @ 3.50% Ni & 0.53% Cu

3.04m @ 2.66% Ni & 0.63% Cu

2.74m @ 3.48% Ni & 0.34% Cu

The current drill hole is stalled at a depth at 767 metres with the drilling contractors having encountered problems with equipment. Whilst these issues have caused a delay, they are not expected to jeopardise the completion of the hole this month."

Hopefully it's some good news with this deep hole.

If CZN have more >3% Ni results, i'd expect a TSX listed company to be sniffing around to take them over, given how cheap the MCap is.

drillfix
21-05-2011, 11:59 AM
If CZN have more >3% Ni results, i'd expect a TSX listed company to be sniffing around to take them over, given how cheap the MCap is.

Hi Shasta and HC,

With both hands I have an expectation, one which is they are good results that exceed those in the previous Ann, and with the other hand, results that are at least Twice the levels of which were previously issued, otherwise what is the point in having a trading halt? To get attention? I don think so, its like hardly anybody knows about or of the company.

Not trying to swell your heads or mine nor the companies but this Mob are quite a quiet bunch like we know from the zero emails we get back. This does not make them dishonest, just a bit incommunicado with their ways, so I can only believe if they have something to say, then it WILL BE SOMETHING.

Shasta, not about a takeover as wouldn't they at least need to have a proven JORC or a FS done and approvals to mine etc? prior to anybody wanting jump on board to steer the ship so to speak?

Whatever comes out, we can all hopefully look forward to at least a partial re-rating of where we are at now, as the spec end of town on many have been trashed as late and not fully recovered.

shasta
21-05-2011, 06:08 PM
Hi Shasta and HC,

With both hands I have an expectation, one which is they are good results that exceed those in the previous Ann, and with the other hand, results that are at least Twice the levels of which were previously issued, otherwise what is the point in having a trading halt? To get attention? I don think so, its like hardly anybody knows about or of the company.

Not trying to swell your heads or mine nor the companies but this Mob are quite a quiet bunch like we know from the zero emails we get back. This does not make them dishonest, just a bit incommunicado with their ways, so I can only believe if they have something to say, then it WILL BE SOMETHING.

Shasta, not about a takeover as wouldn't they at least need to have a proven JORC or a FS done and approvals to mine etc? prior to anybody wanting jump on board to steer the ship so to speak?

Whatever comes out, we can all hopefully look forward to at least a partial re-rating of where we are at now, as the spec end of town on many have been trashed as late and not fully recovered.

No the TH wont be about any takeover, but with a JORC resource with an IGV around $400m being increased, im sure some nearby Canadian neighbours will be watching the drill results pretty closely.

I would have thought the share price might have snuck up a bit in the lead up to the previously mentioned results, but its been weak, go figure?

Huang Chung
21-05-2011, 06:52 PM
No the TH wont be about any takeover, but with a JORC resource with an IGV around $400m being increased, im sure some nearby Canadian neighbours will be watching the drill results pretty closely.

I would have thought the share price might have snuck up a bit in the lead up to the previously mentioned results, but its been weak, go figure?

Shas, take a look at PIR. Share price did not indicate any positive news ahead of this week's trading halt and MONSTER drilling results. So yes, it can happen....

shasta
21-05-2011, 07:36 PM
Shas, take a look at PIR. Share price did not indicate any positive news ahead of this week's trading halt and MONSTER drilling results. So yes, it can happen....

Yeah but PIR has far more volume traded & is alot bigger than CZN, not to mention goldies are getting the headlines not Nickel companies

p0ssy
21-05-2011, 10:07 PM
"This drill hole has already intersected semi-massive sulphide mineralisation"

I am curious about the term semi-massive - is this a geology term? or describing something that is not so big as massive but larger than large? I've not seen it before in an announcement, that's all. In other words is this "semi-ramping" by the company???

Huang Chung
21-05-2011, 10:21 PM
I'd say it's "semi-unclear" Possy.

Usually it's massive and disseminated sulphides.

drillfix
23-05-2011, 03:32 PM
Still in a TH and no news as yet but there is definitely some movement at the station here folks.

BANG BOOM, and off she goes by the looks of things.

Anybody chasing this? Both some decent bids on the heads and options.

Great to feel some potential relief in the making, and hope this can become re rated in a falling market and hold. Fingers crossed folks~!

yabster
23-05-2011, 03:36 PM
Hi Drill

yeah see someones bid 11 cents- suggests good news.

I have a few czno's at 4 cents so good news would be welcome!

drillfix
23-05-2011, 03:42 PM
Hi Drill

yeah see someones bid 11 cents- suggests good news.

I have a few czno's at 4 cents so good news would be welcome!

Hi Yab, yeah mate, its funny how everybody wants them then the FPO is over 10c and Options at 3.5 + upwards yet nobody wanted them them 1.5c LOL

Surely somebody at this very second must know something of what news is to come out (soonish). Otherwise, why would sentiment change dramatically?

Not keen to add to a losing position as its just bad practice, but certainly looking forward to some of the fundamentals making this co shine a bit more than it has.

evilroyrule
23-05-2011, 03:49 PM
Hi Yab, yeah mate, its funny how everybody wants them then the FPO is over 10c and Options at 3.5 + upwards yet nobody wanted them them 1.5c LOL

Surely somebody at this very second must know something of what news is to come out (soonish). Otherwise, why would sentiment change dramatically?

Not keen to add to a losing position as its just bad practice, but certainly looking forward to some of the fundamentals making this co shine a bit more than it has.

unless its the ol' double bluff!

drillfix
23-05-2011, 03:50 PM
unless its the ol' double bluff!

LOL Roy.

And what does this 'ol' double bluff entail exactly?

evilroyrule
23-05-2011, 03:53 PM
well i bid a whole heap to generate the groundswell/interest and other bids and then pull before open. notice they are all single bids. (but then so too are the sells) extremely negative view with absolutely no foundation except i didnt get much sleep last night. believe me, i am wrong, but as always there are a multitude of possibilities with anything.

drillfix
23-05-2011, 04:53 PM
I agree about that ER, very multiple possibilities with anything.

As always though, time will tell~!

evilroyrule
24-05-2011, 11:30 AM
I agree about that ER, very multiple possibilities with anything.

As always though, time will tell~!

well its massive, as everyone bar me predicted. just how big i have no idea. ill wait for those more learned to digest the result:scared:s.

drillfix
24-05-2011, 11:34 AM
No ER, its semi massive.

Sounds like a bonus that there is more than expected, but not sure where they are leading with the Semi Massive as stated.

This obviously seems like good news as they say this may actually constitute a new zone of Massive breccia as mined at the historic EL mine.

Plus, did we really need a halt to justify the 3 day wait only to be told that the full results will be processed in early june or early july?

If some there is abundant more results consisting of 2.5% grades as previously mined then yep, I can see the wow in this but if not, then I am still wondering why the ann, or what exactly are they trying to tell us, yet not telling us so far??

roniirani
24-05-2011, 11:37 AM
One negative I see straight away is "mineralisation lies below current resource" - Stephen Flemming already said earlier that the market may be concerned by the depth of the current resource - so more resource but even deeper?

evilroyrule
24-05-2011, 11:59 AM
One negative I see straight away is "mineralisation lies below current resource" - Stephen Flemming already said earlier that the market may be concerned by the depth of the current resource - so more resource but even deeper?

not sure the market is seeing any negatives with that ann.

roniirani
24-05-2011, 12:06 PM
Well no and don't get me wrong I'm glad - but if there was an issue before with the depth this doesn't seem to have changed it that was just my 2c.

shasta
24-05-2011, 12:14 PM
No ER, its semi massive.

Sounds like a bonus that there is more than expected, but not sure where they are leading with the Semi Massive as stated.

This obviously seems like good news as they say this may actually constitute a new zone of Massive breccia as mined at the historic EL mine.

Plus, did we really need a halt to justify the 3 day wait only to be told that the full results will be processed in early june or early july?

If some there is abundant more results consisting of 2.5% grades as previously mined then yep, I can see the wow in this but if not, then I am still wondering why the ann, or what exactly are they trying to tell us, yet not telling us so far??

Semi massive, so are we all semi excited by this semi news ;)

evilroyrule
24-05-2011, 12:16 PM
well i certainly have a semi

roniirani
24-05-2011, 12:19 PM
well lets give thanks they didn't find fully massive sulphides

evilroyrule
24-05-2011, 12:31 PM
oh touche! that is by far and away the best thing i have read on here in some time. excellent!

drillfix
24-05-2011, 12:33 PM

Hi Ron,

Yes so true although our good buddy Seve also said this previously which offers good potential clarification.

Which to some degree is good news, but the fact that the resource below this is not factored in, may well increase the overall JORC and add value depending on what Scoping or FS they have done. Yet + value = + value which still is positive.

They need to release some scoping studies or get some broker research out that can provide the market with confidence as to the economics and potential profitability of the resource.

Excellent suggestion here and one that the company should be told about or read so they can take such consideration on board if already they haven't.

Now we know its deep, no doubt we all will need to see some scoping studies done.

Some good previous posts steve to some what could be called tough cookie type questions. Although at some stage, do you feel the company will get on to the above? As I hope they do, and dont take a life time to do it, however drilling must continue and nothing can be done until that is done.

drillfix
24-05-2011, 12:36 PM
Looks like a few folks have used the news to exit, yet still left short on the options with no rally to really allow for an exit, or at least to reduce 50% holding, which is bit of a bummer.

Guess we are gonna need the Massive News, rather than this long waited Semi news.

Can you imagine how long one has to wait if the news was massive? :P

shasta
24-05-2011, 12:46 PM
Looks like a few folks have used the news to exit, yet still left short on the options with no rally to really allow for an exit, or at least to reduce 50% holding, which is bit of a bummer.

Guess we are gonna need the Massive News, rather than this long waited Semi news.

Can you imagine how long one has to wait if the news was massive? :P

I get the distinct feeling CZN is drilling Lynn Lake to on sell it, not mine it. If they were listed on the TSX it would generate alot more interest.

Being ASX listed but having a flagship project in Canada is a tad odd?

Still this news means theres "stuff down there" but we'll see what it is when the results are back but looks good so far

drillfix
24-05-2011, 01:11 PM
Good point there Shasta and a very probable one at that.

But as they are listed here and not on the TSX who are they gonna potentially sell it too, the only one I can think of is WSA whom I think are close by that neck of the woods and in that sort of business.

Yet there is no rule to say you need to be listed on the TSX to sell an Asset.

Hope we hear some more news and the company can keep on some type of roll, but give us the Massive stuff please.

evilroyrule
24-05-2011, 01:54 PM
always goes flat around lunch time drill. wld be expecting a strong finish yet!

drillfix
24-05-2011, 02:03 PM
Good to see some people with Cash stepping up to the plate to give this a push. As it has needed it, now that there is confirmation that we have a bit more than something.

Hope you close call comes off nicely there ER :)

evilroyrule
24-05-2011, 02:04 PM
big action in little china

drillfix
24-05-2011, 02:37 PM
Here I am with a zillion charts in front of me, and your tipping me when to get out....LOL ER

3.5c is a bit off the mark, I would have thought 4c would have been tested as they options are only 126% up at the moment so why not 200%? :P

percy
24-05-2011, 02:38 PM
[QUOTE=evilroyrule;346440]always goes flat around lunch time drill.
What are you talking about ? The market or the semi.?

evilroyrule
24-05-2011, 02:41 PM
[QUOTE=evilroyrule;346440]always goes flat around lunch time drill.
What are you talking about ? The market or the semi.?

oh yeah, everones a funny bastard today arent they! nice work percy-nator, you in these too? czn is the thinking man's ndl. ha ha. tooty toot.:mellow:

drillfix
24-05-2011, 02:45 PM
czn is the thinking man's ndl. ha ha. tooty toot.:mellow:

LOL classic, thinking mans NDL

Yep I believe percy is in these as well.

evilroyrule
24-05-2011, 02:51 PM
excellent. its the old rock steady crew. show us what to do. make a break. make a move. whose with me?

drillfix
24-05-2011, 02:54 PM
ER, is what your suggesting entail buying more, or selling?

Because atm, I am just sitting but would like to reduce options holding at 4c

How about both you and percy head on over to the HC thread or take on things, to give that Ole Razzle Dazzle :)

evilroyrule
24-05-2011, 03:00 PM

How about both you and percy head on over to the HC thread or take on things, to give that Ole Razzle Dazzle :)

no, i was meaning who recognises that rock steady crew song above. one of the earlier breakdancing classics.

percy
24-05-2011, 03:25 PM
LOL classic, thinking mans NDL

Yep I believe percy is in these as well.

Toot right I am. Brought CZNO at .037 cents on 15/2/11.Even brought back into NDLO at .01cent on 24/3/11.
So am well positioned for any upturn.!!!

percy
24-05-2011, 03:42 PM

Have done,only fair to warn them CZN could be a takeover target with such a small market cap.

evilroyrule
24-05-2011, 03:46 PM
Have done,only fair to warn them CZN could be a takeover target with such a small market cap.

its been a day of great posting. and legs lorraina has been working hard for us on HC, despite our differences. how on earth did you dream up that username perc? is it assexual?

percy
24-05-2011, 03:59 PM
its been a day of great posting. and legs lorraina has been working hard for us on HC, despite our differences. how on earth did you dream up that username perc? is it assexual?

Percy was already taken.Can you believe that.With my short term memory loss it had to be a play on my wife's name.At present I am more a "nonsexual".

drillfix
24-05-2011, 04:03 PM
LOL The pair of you are just so funny. :)

But then, most of us here a big fans of the drill result, if, when and should they come in on time as per company say, and today's Volume spike should put this on the radar as it has already ranking up there with a 84.6% change in the green.

This volume spike shows some commitment and I can see prices staying here and finding support, unlike the previous fall with lack of info.

So overall, a pretty good result for the company in a falling market.

shasta
24-05-2011, 05:40 PM
Currently up 5c to 11.5c a tidy 76.9%

drillfix
24-05-2011, 06:16 PM
A very nice close, considering current markets sentiment and conditions.

I believe we will see a potential leg up from today as there appears to be a new breed of investor jumping on board CZN, so along with todays technical trading spike in volume we have a very balance mix of technicals and fundamentals at work here, with speculative results also in the pipeline gives this stock a nice story about it now.

Just a pity that management dont talk to their shareholders once and a while when sent emails.

Ah well, looking forward to the future of news on this one anyway, so no point in bailing whilst there is strength moving into the stock.

Cheers~!

Huang Chung
24-05-2011, 07:05 PM
Took my money and ran. Just happy there was an escape route.

roniirani
24-05-2011, 08:06 PM
Interesting post on HC .

----------------------
OK, make room, geo in the house, going to explain some shiz.

I bought at 10.5 today after seeing those photos.

It is pretty clear that the sulphides in those trays are similar to the typical grades and metal contents reported from the EL historically, because of the chalcopyrite content - you can see some large slugs of Cpy at, eg, 732.7m, 735-735.5m, 739.7-740.1m, etc. Therefore it is reasonable to assume that there's a very good chance you'll get the same Ni:Cu ratio in this core - plus or minus a bit.

Note that even experts find it nearly impossible to differentiate pentlandite from pyrite with the naked eye, so they are using their XRF to make the statement that they have pentlandite (NiS) in this sulphide assemblage.

Secondly, massive sulphide is defined as >95% sulphide minerals. Semi-massive would be between 35-95% sulphide content. The photos of the sulphide breccia show (my estimate) sulphide content of probably 45-50%.

There is also then a matrix/stringer sulphide zone (typically ~5-35% sulphides) for another 37m beyond the end of this semi-massive sulphide. This may run to 0.5% Ni, 0.3% Cu or something in that vicinity - probably a subeconomic halo.

note also that this is a repeat of the massive sulphide, which I assume pinched out at the base of the existing operation. This is a new zone, hence likely additional to the quoted "exploration target". I would probably advise phoning the company to seek clarification on this point, I may do this tomorrow to confirm the way I'm (mis?)reading this statement.
-------------

drillfix
24-05-2011, 09:41 PM
Hi Ron,

Thanks for the relay of info there mate.

What I also am getting the impression of is that if there is more there, with higher grades, then this will or would not have been factored into the rating of the SP.

It seems though that there is some AUTO-FEED BOT distributing shares at 13c and lower which may prove hard to get past, so Really looking forward to this New Zone providing a resource increase/update/upgrade to the company and thus the share price. If the trading today is anything to go by then I am hoping a new floor for the sp is being set up for the next announcement, as there were some extremely committed buyers coming into the stock.

Cheers again.

Took my money and ran. Just happy there was an escape route.

Good stuff there HC and I dont blame you really, I am assuming you made a profit on the FPOs you bought though yes?

I myself hold the options and had planned to reduce my holdings but my target never got hit.

After thinking and seeing the trading today, it made me think, there is so much here that is not fully understood and it may be worthwhile at least holding a position to some degree (even a small one).

Each to their own though and hope your going alright with other stocks that you also hold.

drillfix
25-05-2011, 04:50 AM
Hi folks,

Just a quick heads up on the technical side of Tuesdays volume spike along with price spike.

Below is a CZN weekly chart showing a couple of points of interest.

CZN weekly > http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/iadx4kt4kmf969h1y9ka_CZNweekly.png

As you can see, that price has broken out through previous resistance on a weekly chart as well as oblique resistance which is positive.
MACD histogram is is also showing signs of divergence as has OBV and RSI which is now strong at 58.74 which is also positive.

So there you have it from a weekly perspective.

Cheers~!

drillfix
25-05-2011, 12:09 PM
Its happening, a newer 52 week high, price spike, the chart just posted and now the stock can potentially rerate, with support now being around 12-13c

Any news that comes from now on will see the price to 20c upward, IMO (once FA news hits)

Take caution in trading or any buying higher than support however as there may be the tests upwards because it works both ways, as there will be tests downwards as well to see which one cracks or holds to create a range.

ps:

ER, glad I never sold my option now mate....LOL

drillfix
25-05-2011, 01:53 PM
Looks like the HC brigade is getting fully on to this now.

Was worth the wait and all the previous pane, and both technically and fundamentally, I still believe this will go higher.

Perhaps it may need a breather after today or after tomorrow, depending what happens, but some serious stakes and positions being taken atm so New Supports are being created.

Will CZNO hit 5c and will CZN hit 20c? Who knows, but time will tell.

evilroyrule
25-05-2011, 03:16 PM

Was worth the wait and all the previous pane, and both technically and fundamentally, I still believe this will go higher.

Perhaps it may need a breather after today or after tomorrow, depending what happens, but some serious stakes and positions being taken atm so New Supports are being created.

blast! was in court this morning and just out now. i had a sell left in form yesterday at 4.5 got hit. never mind. over 200% in two days aint too bad i guess. always wary once the hc boys get on the train. i will be looking for an exit now. ill just pop over and see how bad it is. lorraina, get over there and help

percy
25-05-2011, 03:30 PM
blast! was in court this morning and just out now. i had a sell left in form yesterday at 4.5 got hit. never mind. over 200% in two days aint too bad i guess. always wary once the hc boys get on the train. i will be looking for an exit now. ill just pop over and see how bad it is. lorraina, get over there and help

Ya did well 200%.Was ya in court on asexual or nonsexual matter?

evilroyrule
25-05-2011, 03:37 PM
court was non sexual but did involve inter company litigation. not sure what that means. i now have freed up some cash and was on the look for bargains, but you know what, i am actually just going to stick it under the mattres. i am reducing. apart from pir and gor when i will buy on weakness.

evilroyrule
25-05-2011, 03:38 PM
wooooahhhhh! watch out. someone just taking massive chunks. cld go slose to 20c. after all.

drillfix
25-05-2011, 04:05 PM
Take it easy people.

Good that its up, but all this jumping up and down may not make you think clearly.

IMO get your self in a position to Free carry so you cannot be hurt by this one.

Funny how the markets work though, as this was turning out to be one of the worst trades this year which is now, and even could be eventually turn out to be the best trade of the year (IF WE PLAY IT RIGHT).

Once upon a time I used to hold WSA at 40c after my friend whom bought in at 20c told me about it. There is still alot unknown about this CZN.

As much as traders are all over it, there is some committed buyers coming in for what appears to be a "long term view" with the size of parcels that are going through.

To me, this means hold off the sell button if you think anything about this stock long term. I just wish management would answer simple emails, but providing there is liquidity I am happy yet Is want to know more.

drillfix
25-05-2011, 04:17 PM
Ron, are you still in with us here mate?

I wonder how our good friend Stevo is doing. No doubt when he goes to check his portfolio he will be grinning to see Corazon having rallied, yet more importantly, maintaining a rally :)

roniirani
25-05-2011, 04:30 PM
Yeah I'm in this for the long haul.

I'd have thought you'd at least want to hand around for all the news that looks to be lined up over the coming months. Good drilling, resource upgrade, takeover? I see plenty of upside from a FA point of view. But I'm not a trader, and not so I'll leave it to you boys to wheel and deal. I may look to reduce if the share price goes stupid high just so I'm not overweight but with the oppies not expiring until 2013 I'm in no rush.

Lets remember that the share price was at 14c just a couple of months ago and it drifted down on little news (well actually solid drilling results) and low volume - so have we even seen much of the upside yet?

and the market is falling at the moment....what it it starts to turn?

Plenty of reason to stick around IMO.

drillfix
25-05-2011, 04:49 PM
Good sentiment there Ron, and yes I do feel pretty much the same way.

Was quite disheartened by no communique from management though, and hence a falling sp previously gave me good reason to reflect on what I had done.

Goal for me it to become free carried and then I can put it this in the sleeper basket.

Plenty more to come? Yep, I agree. And management as silent as they are do know a lot more than they are letting on.

I believe this project was actually looked at by WSA in Canada (as they are over there too) but they never coughed up the dosh or showed much interest. Funny thing about that though is Streeter and his FXR gang also did the exact same thing with Mt. Oscar they never coughed up for the whole tenement so they only got half. Perhaps this will be the same but with a nice deep zone of high grade nickel sitting at the bottom of it all.

Funny stock though you must admit. From zero liquidity to nicely liquid and trade-able even. This stock is partially schizoid I reckon.

roniirani
25-05-2011, 05:06 PM
Maybe you just caught them at a bad time with that email? - everyone in the office was too busy dealing with what we now know. Still slack I agree.

Does it mean they aren't sitting on heap of nickel? No, but do they know what to do with it? That is perhaps what you are concerned about - is a company that currently can't seem to reply to a simple e-mail from a shareholder capable to doing anything well? I guess thats the risk ATM but I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt at this stage but something to be alert about.

evilroyrule
25-05-2011, 05:15 PM
arrrrghhhh. feelin the burn on my 4.5 hit as 6c just whizzes by. never mind. a profit is a profit. and from three days ago looks ago. still got a parcel of 250k to keep me company. geez drill, when is the sell off on the asx going to end...depressing huh

drillfix
25-05-2011, 05:15 PM
Ron, I dont think so, as in they were busy.

The last time I never got a reply from communique from a certain company I had lost a quite a lot of money, so I tend to be on the more careful side that most folks.

Anyway, seems like the target of 20c will eventually eventuate.

roniirani
25-05-2011, 05:32 PM
Yeah I was clutching at straws. Good strong finish here.

drillfix
25-05-2011, 05:36 PM
arrrrghhhh. feelin the burn on my 4.5 hit as 6c just whizzes by. never mind. a profit is a profit. and from three days ago looks ago. still got a parcel of 250k to keep me company. geez drill, when is the sell off on the asx going to end...depressing huh

Hi ER,

I sold a small parcel of options at 6c to a small profit and to reduce risk, not in this stock but overall portfolio risk. I have managed to get back some balance but I look forward to the news from the companies developments in the near future. Oh I also hold some options also in my long term account that I got at 3.6c which I am happy to let run until when ever.

With regards to the ASX, I wrote in the XAO thread asking "Will we get a bounce on the weekly chart at 4,610"? and we are just floating above that so no doubt we will eventually hit that. But it is what happens if we break through that on a downward fall that concerns me. I am looking forward to the bounce, but we must also have plan B in place as well, as a further fall than this will be, shall we say, Punishing is a word which can easily reflect the description.

Hold on to the 1/4 million options or scale out or de-risk to 50% reduction as the price rises so you can the buy back more of them :P

Huang Chung
25-05-2011, 07:02 PM
Ouch!

That hurts, especially when most of what I'm still holding went down :(.

percy
25-05-2011, 07:07 PM
Ouch!

That hurts, especially when most of what I'm still holding went down :(.

We have all been there HC,and expect we will revisit there again.!!!

drillfix
25-05-2011, 07:32 PM
Hi folks,

Sorry to hear about your day there HC, there is alot of scare in global markets going on right now as you know.

For those of you still holding CZN, I give to you something you dont see on HC every day which is a traders breakdown view of the CZN daily chart, along with a 60min, 15min, and 5min charts accordingly.

CZN Quad Chart > http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/ho74fdybe5vs59t411m_CZN-IB.png

I drew a FIB line over the daily which also reflects on the small time frames and chose to start from the 10c of yesterday as giving a temporary guide.

As you can see, its quite hard for there to be many trades in a 5 or 15 min chart without hitting FIB levels.

What does work is also the divergence of the MACD on the 60 min chart on lower left chart of the image. This usually gives you a good sign to exit or take some dosh off the table after 2 consecutive lower falls in MACD histogram. The 1st time is happened it was a suckers fall, but then came a brief rally to folllow and then consecutive falls.

Adding to movement is keeping an eye on breaches of the 13ema on the both or either the 15min or 5min. As mentioned previously, if you enter on a chart, stick to that chart and use the others for reference or trading whatever time frame that suits you.

I am glad I hold 2 positions in CZN. one which is in a long term account and the other which was a day trading position which I previously as we all know got smashed and I had been very unhappy with myself for over exposing my position to the stock (or options). Fortunately I got to redeem myself and thus Journal this down now by posting, confessing and hopefully Redeeming myself to never allow this to happen again. Which is being over exposed to a no liquid stock that should it turn on you can bite of 50% of your arm. So lesson learned on this one.

Back to the chart.

The daily shows strength by looking at the MACD histogram spike, which also confirms the previous Volume/Price spikes over the past 2 days.

Will this rally last? Who knows, maybe, but maybe not. I will revert to a previous statement made regarding the Weekly chart I previously posted in that the previous resistance will become support and the today's candle and EOD sell off demonstrates there are people whom are happy to take profits.

I feel we will test the 12-13c major support level off and on and over the next week or two and yet test upwards to 20c as well (potentially), but to guess which day depends on global sentiment and the trader sentiment combined.

I read on the HC thread another trader puts a price level of 24c, yet does not suggest how he reaches that conclusion, so be careful of what you read and how you interpret that, as some (most) people out there on HC are only out to feather their own pockets.

Well, thats enough for now and well done to any holders who stood the pain test along with me. Hopefully you balanced out your situation or taken on the risk depending on what your situation is. But lets see what the real news is when issued from the company which I am sure we all look forward to.

Cheers.

shasta
25-05-2011, 11:04 PM

Yawn.....HC huh?

Sharetrader had the good oil ages ago ;)

Just looked up the LOW EV list, CZN entered @ 9.5c, but yes it did run, retreated & has finally got some legs!

drillfix
26-05-2011, 02:27 AM
Yawn.....HC huh?

Sharetrader had the good oil ages ago ;)

Dont I know it Shasta, although sometimes its good to browse or check out other consensus/sentiment.

You are our early bird warning system Shasta, many already know this :)

evilroyrule
01-06-2011, 01:25 PM
Thanks Steve and others incl the contributors to Shasta's low EV list, and of course drill for your charts and reports on none communicative companies. we are very lucky to have you guys around. you have got me through more than one tight spot. you really should be spending other peoples money doing this. thanks again.:)

drillfix
01-06-2011, 01:40 PM
Looks like 20c today is potentially a goer on the cards folks. Plenty of buyers out there that's for sure.

And yes ER, I am excellent at finding non communicative companies....lol

Would also gladly trade other peoples investment risk capitol for the % of the gains ;)

steve fleming
01-06-2011, 11:44 PM
Thanks Steve and others incl the contributors to Shasta's low EV list, and of course drill for your charts and reports on none communicative companies. we are very lucky to have you guys around. you have got me through more than one tight spot. you really should be spending other peoples money doing this. thanks again.:)

hiya Roy, long time no chat.
Full credit to Shasta on this, i was beginning to have some doubts on CZN, but looks like this new zone will now make EL a more attractive project.

steve fleming
01-06-2011, 11:50 PM
Looks like 20c today is potentially a goer on the cards folks. Plenty of buyers out there that's for sure.

And yes ER, I am excellent at finding non communicative companies....lol

Would also gladly trade other peoples investment risk capitol for the % of the gains ;)

Hi Drilly,

Good to see that CZN has come good for you.When you are dealing with micros, coming off a low base, a good news annoucement can provide instant multi bag returns.

I couldn't help but notice that trade4profit has made a very rare cameo appearance and popped up on h/c as a CZN shareholder....a real blast from the past???

Good to see you having some wins!
Steve

drillfix
02-06-2011, 12:27 AM
Hi Steve,

Good to see ya again here mate. Yeah, was very concerned for a while there, with the previous falls in sp and No communique from the company had me quite worried.

Very pleased things are progressing with more there to be still announced. Blast from the it is but a definite plus having T4P on board among a few of the other red heart brigade there will certainly help the trading sentiment on top of the fundamentals.

Some excellent volumes coming through and the Re Rate has happened so as much as we just missed 20c today, no doubt we will test and hit that tomorrow.

It is my hope that 20c will become a solid support base for future CZN fpo's and a near 10c price base on the options.

I hold some options for the long term, so up or down does not worry me too much, but I certainly wont make the mistake of over exposing myself in a position to any stock again, and it has been a lesson/reminder for me in CZNO that I fortunately escaped unpunished but more so rewarded.

Come on back an visit again there Steve, as I have also taken a position long term in ROB which I believe is another one of your picks?

drillfix
02-06-2011, 12:43 PM
There we have it folks 20c, here is hope that this can maintain support. there. (lets dream a bit hey..lol)

Cant believe I did a trade yesterday for more CZNO and cashed out for a nice little profit today.

Still holding a small parcel the options in day acc, and more in the long acc.

percy
02-06-2011, 01:08 PM
There we have it folks 20c, here is hope that this can maintain support. there. (lets dream a bit hey..lol)

Cant believe I did a trade yesterday for more CZNO and cashed out for a nice little profit today.

I think you will be one of the few to be making a profit today,so well done.

drillfix
02-06-2011, 01:39 PM
Percy, it is becoming tougher and tougher actually.

Was a bit of a fluke with this tough little monster CZN, as it completely whips your butt when markets are fantastic and then rolls out the red carpet when the market is hmmmm, well Red. Trying to work that out.

Seems to be some committed traders on CZN though, meaning, whom ever is trading, has the Want, Want, Want because the either Know something, OR regardless of risk in the current market, they are taking position for later as if they can get hold of a certain % of the stock then they know the market down turn will not really affect them because they will/could/might be in a position to spin the price they want like a Yoyo and of their own doing.

This is the only logic I see towards this so why not make it work in your favour as well.

Like GLF, I maintain CZN in a Long Term account regardless of good or bad, and the more I dont look at that account the more it seems to grow and funny enough, its never been as high in even todays falling markets, so what kind of markets are these, or what kind of stocks are these one may wonder.

Anyway, I hope you and others out there are still holding a parcel for ride as new support levels are becoming set.

evilroyrule
02-06-2011, 01:41 PM
Percy, it is becoming tougher and tougher actually.

Was a bit of a fluke with this tough little monster CZN, as it completely whips your butt when markets are fantastic and then rolls out the red carpet when the market is hmmmm, well Red. Trying to work that out.

Seems to be some committed traders on CZN though, meaning, whom ever is trading, has the Want, Want, Want because the either Know something, OR regardless of risk in the current market, they are taking position for later as if they can get hold of a certain % of the stock then they know the market down turn will not really affect them because they will/could/might be in a position to spin the price they want like a Yoyo and of their own doing.

This is the only logic I see towards this so why not make it work in your favour as well.

Like GLF, I maintain CZN in a Long Term account regardless of good or bad, and the more I dont look at that account the more it seems to grow and funny enough, its never been as high in even todays falling markets, so what kind of markets are these, or what kind of stocks are these one may wonder.

Anyway, I hope you and others out there are still holding a parcel for ride as new support levels are becoming set.

leaky lab drill:sleep:

drillfix
02-06-2011, 01:52 PM
leaky lab drill:sleep:

Haa, well maybe so ER, but I am sure, "if" results were leaked, and "if" they were that good, then we would be looking far more above 20c.

IMO, the re-rating is just setting a new floor at 20c and the options at whatever. sub 10 approx. Dont think I will chase any, and depending on how global markets play out, the Tide will eventually carry all stocks lower/higher. Make no mistakes the higher CZN goes the better, because if the downturn continues, then the view or sentiment will subtract any points it has made to the level of that Tide.

shasta
02-06-2011, 05:20 PM

CZN @ 20c
CZNO @ 7.5c

CZN was 6.5c Friday when i update the LOW EV list ;)

Lets find some more stocks like this aye ;)

percy
02-06-2011, 05:36 PM
CZN @ 20c
CZNO @ 7.5c

CZN was 6.5c Friday when i update the LOW EV list ;)

Lets find some more stocks like this aye ;)

You are doing a great job.Expect a Thai from drillfix.!!!!,and a few others.!!!!!!

drillfix
02-06-2011, 05:46 PM
LOL thought it was your shout on the Thai there Percy~!

Ahh well, Ok, but only at my Fav thai rest here on the gold coast, as its seems to have the most authentic taste imo (recommended to anybody).

Shasta, absolutely, lets find another mate and what an great job you do there bud. Well done. :)

shasta
02-06-2011, 11:00 PM
LOL thought it was your shout on the Thai there Percy~!

Ahh well, Ok, but only at my Fav thai rest here on the gold coast, as its seems to have the most authentic taste imo (recommended to anybody).

Shasta, absolutely, lets find another mate and what an great job you do there bud. Well done. :)

Got a few companies i'm looking at now, trying to filter out the very best for the LOW EV list, i'll update the lists tomorrow when the market closes

drillfix
02-06-2011, 11:20 PM
Got a few companies i'm looking at now, trying to filter out the very best for the LOW EV list, i'll update the lists tomorrow when the market closes

Good stuff there Shasta, excellent work as always you do for your fellow members here at sharetrader.

With this current decline in motion, I am wondering if there is any way to filter out the noise or add or subtract the volatility that occurs with some of the carnage. Meaning, to be able to filter the stocks with the most potential which also shows the biggest upside or even probability to recovery should a down turn occur?

Gee I dont ask for much do I ...LOL

Thank you again for anything you do though Shasta :)

shasta
02-06-2011, 11:29 PM
Good stuff there Shasta, excellent work as always you do for your fellow members here at sharetrader.

With this current decline in motion, I am wondering if there is any way to filter out the noise or add or subtract the volatility that occurs with some of the carnage. Meaning, to be able to filter the stocks with the most potential which also shows the biggest upside or even probability to recovery should a down turn occur?

Gee I dont ask for much do I ...LOL

Thank you again for anything you do though Shasta :)

I think the lack of liquidity actually helps some of the LOW EV stocks, during a market breather!

CZN & CZNO finished pretty strong, been a good week for the stock

drillfix
03-06-2011, 12:27 AM
So true shasta, and its a funny thing that how it can completely work in your favour, or if and when it doesn't then it completely punishes too.

Was tempted to flow with tide of the stock, but the falling market prevented from chasing, so I backed off my order hoping it would do a couple of runs up and back down, but as time goes on, its good to get to know the personality of such a stock like this, because like many other stocks, the more you watch it (without even trading it) you get to know what some of the moves may entail and hopefully towards your favour. Yet this may be a short term stage of the stock so it may not hold true forever.

evilroyrule
03-06-2011, 09:07 AM
now i hold these so must discl. that at the start, but i have been stocking up on GNI. despite my dislike for pirate poo pants, one cannot ignore the recent funding they have received, and the significant on market buys of directors. check out the ann., these are large chunks, totalling several hundred thousand dollars.

now im not sure if perhaps Zulu said, right you dickheads, you have to buy some stock to get shareholder confidence back given your shonky prior behaviour or it genuinely points to news coming. Either the way, we all know we got good ground (thanks to Stevie and others) and now we got the funds to do something. and of course, theere is the tie in between GNI and CZN which would be a nice fit. so....im beeen transferring some profits from czn to gni.

anythoughts on why director buyinh has been heads only? apart from the obvious they have too many options already. interesting times.....:scared:

drillfix
03-06-2011, 12:13 PM
ER, why jump off a winning Horse right now when the race is not over.

You may be putting up money into something that may go up very little in comparison, but then again.

Why not just be equally spread between the two choices, this way, you are only half right, or half wrong.

Anyway, food for thought, IMO.

yabster
03-06-2011, 12:55 PM
by the way whats the tie in btwn GNI and CZN ?

Answering my own question- 10% jv at Mt Cornell

evilroyrule
03-06-2011, 02:15 PM
frakin hell!!!! whats in this hole of theirs? gold? kinder surprises? unrelenting buying pressure