PDA

View Full Version : slt - who wants a little slt then?

evilroyrule
03-02-2011, 07:27 PM
anyone looking at this? thanks to captain fleming at the great backdoor shell action of late ive been scouting round for shells less than 1c and found this. it seems to tick all the boxes plus we dont have to do anything. th and vt on hc doing all the ramping we need!!!! anyone got this on the radar? put in order for .7. these shells also seem to be an ok defensive play just incase market ****s itself. kinda.

whatsup
03-02-2011, 07:54 PM
anyone looking at this? thanks to captain fleming at the great backdoor shell action of late ive been scouting round for shells less than 1c and found this. it seems to tick all the boxes plus we dont have to do anything. th and vt on hc doing all the ramping we need!!!! anyone got this on the radar? put in order for .7. these shells also seem to be an ok defensive play just incase market ****s itself. kinda.

evil..., go to H C and read all about it .

evilroyrule
03-02-2011, 07:58 PM
evil..., go to H C and read all about it .

s'up, been there, came here for the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yabster
03-02-2011, 10:14 PM
all been said by SF in October- I have a few slto's. All these shells are pure specs as no one knows if or when they take on a project - but thats part of the fun.

TH and a few others are speculating on a mozambique coal project based on top shareholders etc but who knows!.

drillfix
03-02-2011, 10:43 PM
s'up, been there, came here for the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi ER,

Roy, the truth really should be is that, nobody really knows the truth.

When punting it all comes down to how much risk you wish to expose yourself too.

Truth is, for me, I jumped on the SLT fpo's and then sold out for the quick buck, though to me a quick trade sure but also reducing my risk.

This could go through the roof, this could also fall on its butt, though it comes down to how you feel about your risk and managing that, or how much of a reward is enough? Does it always have to be 500% gains or else its a dog that you never touched? or would you be happy at 100% gain to where SLT sits now (0.01c) compared to an previous opportunistic buy in (0.005c)?

Eventually, the cat gets out of the bag and a new master or insto will be born and switched onto the idea or happening and thus controlling it, a bit more than it currently may be.

STRAT
04-02-2011, 05:13 PM
You been doin a Rip Van Winkle. Roy?

http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthread.php?7174-Backdoor-listings-The-new-IPOs/page3

http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthread.php?8019-Breakouts-and-other-fun-stuff

I have some of these. Up 1 bag and yet to go off.

Entrep
11-02-2011, 03:05 PM
1.3c... we have lift off?

Entrep
27-05-2011, 03:24 PM
Anyone still holding these?

Made a tidy sum on the heads previously and rebought in with some options today SLTO

Entrep
03-11-2011, 07:12 PM
Update - SLT down to .3c bid and .4c sell - thankfully I got out long ago and I see one of the major shareholders sold down the other day. Anyone still holding or think SLT has any more to it?