PDA

View Full Version : Rob

whatsup
08-02-2011, 12:46 PM
As something is happening with this shell co in Aussie I thought it about time that we started a new thread ROB is up to .03 on opening -50% , IMHO there is something afoot, any ideas.

percy
08-02-2011, 12:58 PM
As something is happening with this shell co in Aussie I thought it about time that we started a new thread ROB is up to .03 on opening -50% , IMHO there is something afoot, any ideas.

I am completely out of ideas.Sorry,or luckily I used all mine up on NDL thread.However I feel we are poised.!

evilroyrule
08-02-2011, 01:13 PM
I am completely out of ideas.Sorry,or luckily I used all mine up on NDL thread.However I feel we are poised.!

sulking. i actually started a rob thread over a week ago. it was could "rob - its not that flash really". the idea was to ramp down to get on the bus. a reverse experiment of NDL. but when i saw you all in on HC i thought that was a bit selfish of me, and while i surpemely doubt my ability to infulence the sp i deleted the thread. so, toot toot, yippity yay to all you wayne kerrs who got in. im still fluffing arounf with my dog arsed ndl and gni!!!!!!!!

drillfix
08-02-2011, 01:13 PM

WS, to me, its a game of Play the Shell. Its been traded, it will go up and down and everything that anybody says until there actually is any complete facts is really just, well, speculation.

I could say I wish I bought some when it was below 1c but I cant, so therefore all I will say is that I will put an order in between 1c-2c and see what happens.

These shells make money for many traders as too also when facts become known, but in the meantime, its like trading the X factor, imo.

whatsup
08-02-2011, 02:11 PM
WS, to me, its a game of Play the Shell. Its been traded, it will go up and down and everything that anybody says until there actually is any complete facts is really just, well, speculation.

I could say I wish I bought some when it was below 1c but I cant, so therefore all I will say is that I will put an order in between 1c-2c and see what happens.

These shells make money for many traders as too also when facts become known, but in the meantime, its like trading the X factor, imo.

Hay Drill, sometimes these shells come off take a look at AKM from .065 to .82 in a little over a year, the trouble is to buy when the shell is unloved and falling , be patient an wait for the upside. Its very hard to get a meaningful holdind once it starts to run but plenty of time and volumn on the way down. BALLS OF STEEL is whats required. imho.

STRAT
08-02-2011, 05:22 PM
Hi fellas.

Lookin Good eh?

Its hardy a surprise though its been showing signs of life for about 4 weeks now.

These big intra day highs are just a by-product of there being bugger all for sale I reckon.

There will be some liquidity sooner or later.

drillfix
08-02-2011, 05:40 PM
Well Strat at least I know what stock your on about as this thread has a title..lol But yeah, seems to have good support at 2c which means alot of coughing up from last weeks attempted prices, thats for sure.

whatsup,

Once I think shrugged them off because of the technicals earlier in the piece would be hard to trade, when as you say all you need is patience and you will be rewarded is so true as I know your right and there are some outstanding upside to many of these type of plays.

So speaking of which today, and prior to all the goss and talk that can at times drive these plays, I grabbed a few BKM today in effort of venturing into some of these Shell Plays.

May grab few Robs on any weakness, if and when it presents itself.

STRAT
08-02-2011, 05:48 PM
Well Strat at least I know what stock your on about as this thread has a title..lol But yeah, seems to have good support at 2c which means alot of coughing up from last weeks attempted prices, thats for sure.

.lol.

Yeah, sorry about that but you only had to go back one page to figure it out.

Im guessing they have something to back into it and have told their mates and/or its being bumped up for a cap raising not necessarily in that order.

Oh and I did get em for under a cent :p

STRAT
08-02-2011, 06:22 PM
Looks like we are gonna find out who has been buying em.

STRAT
08-02-2011, 06:24 PM
Looks like we are gonna find out who has been buying em.
LOL. No... Its whos been selling em:scared:

drillfix
09-02-2011, 02:03 AM
Oh and I did get em for under a cent :p

Well that helps heaps when your entry is sweet, means you can kick back, go free carried or make up for any losses on some Whoopsee mistakes that we all make from time to time.

Good stuff Strat~!

whatsup
09-02-2011, 08:23 AM
Well that helps heaps when your entry is sweet, means you can kick back, go free carried or make up for any losses on some Whoopsee mistakes that we all make from time to time.

Good stuff Strat~!

Drill, cut losses and let your profits run!

drillfix
09-02-2011, 11:46 AM
Drill, cut losses and let your profits run!

I dont hold WS so I have nothing to cut from this stock, nor profit.

Although, I do realise the the statement completely and agree :) thnx!

drillfix
09-02-2011, 12:36 PM
Haaa!

Hows the speeding ticket on this one.

No, N/A, No, No No, Yes!

(basically, we know nothing)

What is being traded here are thoughts in the minds of investors :P

evilroyrule
09-02-2011, 12:44 PM
Haaa!

Hows the speeding ticket on this one.

No, N/A, No, No No, Yes!

(basically, we know nothing)

What is being traded here are thoughts in the minds of investors :P

i recall flemo saying he thought it was possibly being artificially cranked to put on radar. maybe an engineered pump? who knws, if you got in at 1 or under still safe!

Entrep
21-07-2011, 09:04 AM
Whos still holding this and what are you doing with your entitlements? Personally I had a smaller position than I would usually have in ROB pre-entitlement (risk) and intend to use the entitlement to ask for more and hopefully take it up to my usual position $ + some free options.

percy
21-07-2011, 11:23 AM
Whos still holding this and what are you doing with your entitlements? Personally I had a smaller position than I would usually have in ROB pre-entitlement (risk) and intend to use the entitlement to ask for more and hopefully take it up to my usual position $ + some free options.

I have sent my paper work away and have applied for quiet a few extra.

drillfix
21-07-2011, 11:42 AM
I too hold a small position in ROB.

Will take out whatever entitlement and get the freebee options but this is a volatile little stock as it goes down 40% from my entry price and then back again in the blink of an eye.

Of course, into the long term acc this one.

whatsup
21-07-2011, 11:56 AM

Same as for CEO, apply for your share + some, something will happen some day.

drillfix
21-07-2011, 12:39 PM
Hey, I just noticed we can apply for Additional shares.

Does this mean if we add another 100,000 to the tally, we also get the options with them too?

percy
21-07-2011, 12:46 PM
Hey, I just noticed we can apply for Additional shares.

Does this mean if we add another 100,000 to the tally, we also get the options with them too?

Yes. And you get your money back if you don't get all you applied for.I am sure you would most probably get the extra 100,000, but if you applied for millions you will get scaled right back. The larger holding they can get us small holders holding, the happier they will be.We are here to make them happy. lol.

Entrep
27-07-2011, 01:52 PM
Now trading the new shares and free options on a deferred settlement basis. Several buys for the options at $0.002 ROBO

drillfix
27-07-2011, 03:04 PM
Entrep, I never knew they were released, but are these the issue that for the upcoming options freebee's ?

I decided to only take out my entitlement with no extra's. Will sit on these as an experiment and let them hopefully grow as CEO has done :)

Entrep
27-07-2011, 06:51 PM
They aren't released yet, only to some (as I understand). They are the same issue - free options.

whatsup
29-07-2011, 04:22 PM
ROB issue only achieved 55% take up of shares and balance spread amoungst all shers who applied for additional shares.
Chances are that they would almost get all extra shares that they applied for.

drillfix
29-07-2011, 04:47 PM
Gee's whatsup, I never wanted to be greedy and only took my entitlement.

I then thought, why add more risk, but then I keep remembering how CEO was also a stock that I just locked away and threw away the Key to only be sitting on both 2,650% gain on the options and a 635% gain on the heads.

Now I like this investment style. Just buy as many as I can at near low and throw away the key and dont even look at them till a year or three later.

Perhaps I wish I did buy more come to think about it.

How about you or others out there, did you take your full entitlements or take any extra?

Also do you think it would be ok to still apply for any extra or is it closed shop now?

Entrep
29-07-2011, 05:34 PM
It is 100% closed now.

I applied for about 6x my original entitlement in extra

drillfix
29-07-2011, 05:55 PM
It is 100% closed now.

LOL entrep 6 times. A tad hungry were we :)

percy
29-07-2011, 06:30 PM
It is 100% closed now.

Good on you.!!!!!! I only went for a more modest 3x.

percy
29-07-2011, 07:29 PM
Im missing something, by volume this stock has been distributed for the last 5 months, non stop, in general holders of the company want to get rid of their holding with very few buying compared to the supply. Yet many on this site are buying, what's the draw card?

AA
To see what you missed go to Backdoor listing-the new IPOs thread,post no.40.

percy
29-07-2011, 07:53 PM
1 / 1 issue announced to fund due dillance could be an interesting ride, thaughts anyone !!!

Thats your reason to buy?

AA

No,not whatsup's reply but what steve fleeming wrote.

soulman
29-07-2011, 07:57 PM
A change of business strategy to coking coal mining might set ROB off or it might also ROBBED shareholders if they just sit there doing nothing. A gamble but I reckon well worth it.

Not a holder.

percy
29-07-2011, 08:00 PM
A change of business strategy to coking coal mining might set ROB off or it might also ROBBED shareholders if they just sit there doing nothing. A gamble but I reckon well worth it.

Not a holder.

Not a holder???
Forget about being ROBBED and get on board with some ROBO options.

percy
29-07-2011, 08:10 PM
AA.
Wish I knew how to do that.!!!
That's the right one.

percy
29-07-2011, 08:22 PM
Market Cap has decreased by more than 33% since Steves Post,

Why have Macquarie, Senior stockbrokers, Paterson Securities not purchased more of this bargain stock? Maybe they have? if so what price?

If not

Do they think the price will fall further or do you know more than them?

AA

A lot of questions.Sorry I have no answers.

percy
29-07-2011, 09:08 PM
At close today;
ROB bid 861,075 at 0.6 sellers at 0.8 455.382.
ROBO bid 8,867,000 at 0.2 sellers none.

percy
29-07-2011, 09:32 PM
hmm Percy, 455382 shares is $3643 dollars, its not significant, did you read the above post?

Days with volume less than 550,000 shares traded are not worth thinking about.
That level of Market Participation is insignificant and the price movement can be called just insignificant noise.

Maybe you disagree? but that level of Market participation hasn't made any significant changes to price trends historically.

AA
Do not disagree at all because I do not know.Just seeing more buyers than sellers encourages me.Do you see it as interesting there are no sellers for ROBO.?

drillfix
29-07-2011, 09:56 PM
What ya reckon Drillfix?

AA

Hi AA,

I reckon for the likes of me, this is not a technical trade but more of a wild card stock, nor is it held with huge expectations, as "for me" I am treating this just like the way I treat CEO and CEOO which back then, I think I had a similar debate with our good bud Steve F. I could not see the real point in throwing money at it and then having to wait for this company with so many unknown variables in the picture to wait to see what happens.

As it turns out, CEO and CEOO have been my best trades to date, so my only issue was realising I should have bought more, yet as I wrote in a previous post the reason why I entered this (be it still a small position for the bottom drawer) which is I keep remembering how CEO was back then and how I locked away and threw away the Key to only to now be sitting on both 2,650% gain on the options and a 635% gain on the heads.

So whatever happens to ROB or ROBO, to me does not matter, for the amount I have invested doesn't really concern me much as I can confess that I have thrown away or lost more on the occasional bad day trade gone wrong, which as traders we all, can and will happen no matter how prepared we believe we are.

Lastly, add a bit of insanity and madness into the mix and it then suddenly then starts to make perfect sense...lol :)

ps:
Add Edit.

AA, a very good post about the Volume and OBV charts for others to take into consideration or for others using them as an excellent example for diagnostics of potentially what a stock may be doing or what stage or process.

percy
29-07-2011, 10:01 PM
Lastly, add a bit of insanity and madness into the mix and it then suddenly then starts to make perfect sense...lol :)

Exactly.Sense? lol.

drillfix
29-07-2011, 10:34 PM
Drilly wake up, thats not the thinking of a winner, pull yourself together, a dollar lost is near impossible to gain back, you were on a course to success, don't wonder off.

Dont risk losing capital.

AA

AA, CEO was a huge winner, and honestly, it was just an experiment. Or even if you wish, call it Research and Development.

Either way, it worked the first time and I am not phased but more curious to see how this experiment/research pans out over years.

Not much money on this for me but if it can do what CEO has done or even one third of that, I will be way more than happy, so I honestly tell you right now that I am not worried about that trade as for me "its an experiment".

steve fleming
29-07-2011, 11:44 PM
It is pretty obvious to me that ROB, just like CEO was, is being set up as a future multi-bagger.

Not quite in the same class as NDL, but it is still a very large upside / low downside play given its $2m m/c.

Like NDL, this is a CPS play (HUN, AVB, HAR, MNB) with a CPS director to be appointed to ROB.

Happy to take on small downside risk for a multi-bag upside.

Hope to pick up plenty of the shortfall in the rights issue.

drillfix
30-07-2011, 01:58 AM
wishful thinking is not professional thinking.

AA

AA, sometimes some of us just decide to throw away the trading books, rules and and trader mentality to do experiments with a little cash.

I have no concern, emotion, care on any outcome of such action that I have taken with regards to ROB, sure I have wondered whether I should have bought more, but no my risk is minimal and I am not taking it seriously and in this particular instance as for this action, I am not taking myself seriously so therefore I am not worried.

As much as what you say for the most part of a traders thoughts is very correct and I appreciate that, yet here with this action (not a trade) I can see your concern for me or others, but what is done is done and there is NO turning back from it.

With regards to URA, there is no comparison as that is a completely different story and back then, I was not trading actively as much "back then".

Yet honestly AA, in this thread particular ROB thread, I do not really wish to engage in what is Correct Trading or Right or Wrong in this thread, because there is not much to discuss, but I hope you understand.

If you want to discuss technicals on matters of futures or price action or automated or discretionary trading then I will encourage to you also join up with BMT (Big Mike Trading) which I have been a member of four ages whereby you will find traders from all around the world whom know and do and talk and live only that, which is trading. In fact I would be go so far to say that a site like BMT would put the likes of Hot Copper to complete shame however BMT is more aimed at Futures, Commodities, some Forex, but trading all the same and stacked with seminars and education of a great and useful magnitude.

Google it, join it, read it and then come back and dont worry about what happens here in the smaller end of town of the ROB thread ....lol

Cheers mate, but check it out, its right up your ally, trust me :)

ob1kinobi
30-07-2011, 11:27 AM
Some v.interesting discussion on this thread.

AA a post of yours to DF seems to have disappeared?

AA I thought you made some excellent points, in particular the 'trading information vs applied knowledge' distinction.

I've come to a crossroads in my trading development and have been thinking about these and other similar issues for a while.

So for those who are interested or are at this point themselves, I'd like to start a new thread.

Unless someone knows of one that covers these aspects of trading development?

Not the technical/method stuff so much but more the putting it all together for oneself, changes in one's thinking, where to from here, or personal 'Aha' moments.

Hope that doesn't sound too vague.

drillfix
30-07-2011, 01:24 PM
AA a post of yours to DF seems to have disappeared?

Oh Oh, was it a good or a bad post? I sure hope this don't mean that AA is upset with me .

whatsup
30-07-2011, 02:45 PM
hmm Percy, 455382 shares is $3643 dollars, its not significant, did you read the above post?

Days with volume less than 550,000 shares traded are not worth thinking about.
That level of Market Participation is insignificant and the price movement can be called just insignificant noise.

Maybe you disagree? but that level of Market participation hasn't made any significant changes to price trends historically.

AA

A---A, This is not about T A, its about a shell= a back door listing, buy some and put them in your bottom draw and this time next take them out and compare them to your best "blue chip " investment,enough said, Mr R A ( Brierley ) said in the 1980's the stock market is TAB for the middle class !

whatsup
30-07-2011, 02:55 PM
It is 100% closed now.

I applied for about 6x my original entitlement in extra E---, by my reconing you should receive 50--70% of what you applied for.

whatsup
30-07-2011, 03:05 PM
Market Cap has decreased by more than 33% since Steves Post,

Why have Macquarie, Senior stockbrokers, Paterson Securities not purchased more of this bargain stock? Maybe they have? if so what price?

If not

Do they think the price will fall further or do you know more than them?

Question is, will you give your money away, in advance to a stranger, because he might do something good with it, maybe in the future,maybe? Which might benefit you, possibly?

if you think this way, hell do I have a deal for you. ( as is in CEO and that imho is a year away from peaking, could be $1.00 aka HUN or EKM)

AA

A___A< Buy them and put them in your bottom draw for a year but if Patos do a back door of any Mongolian coal assets inside that year take them out and experience the ride. IMHO there could be a 10 x apprecation in todays .007 price awaiting you !!

drillfix
30-07-2011, 03:18 PM
not at all Drilly, sorry if I was a bit blunt last night had a few too many drinks lol

Doh, I thought it may had been that :P

Cool mate :)

percy
30-07-2011, 03:48 PM
removed the post because i thought I was rambling on a bit too much last nite and that wasn't really fair to share holders.

AA[/QUOTE]

AA..Ramblers allways welcome here. lol.

drillfix
31-07-2011, 01:49 AM
A___A< Buy them and put them in your bottom draw for a year but if Patos do a back door of any Mongolian coal assets inside that year take them out and experience the ride. IMHO there could be a 10 x apprecation in todays .007 price awaiting you !!

My only concern whatsup is that by the time they announce, do, arrange or complete the plan to do so that any sentiment or flavour towards whatever asset they have changes.

Not sure it will, but its all a gamble all the same, if things stays on track then hopefully they can pull out something bigger or/and better which may be wishful thinking, but what the heck, time tells all.

whatsup
03-08-2011, 07:25 PM
E---, by my reconing you should receive 50--70% of what you applied for.

Just checked on investorcentre.com and received 46.45% additional shares which along with my issue shares makes a tidy share holding, 2014.01 options will imho show great value.

Entrep
04-08-2011, 01:30 PM
I got 22.3% of the additional shares I requested (excluding the additional shares I was entitled to).

My total news shares (entitled + additional) divided by the additional shares only I requested was nearer your % figure.

drillfix
04-08-2011, 02:53 PM
Seems my long account have the applied issue and options showing up.

Just happy to hold long for a couple years and also see some gains or steady support in declining markets.

steve fleming
04-08-2011, 09:19 PM
The 0.005 issue price is now effectively priced at 0.013 (heads @0.8c and options @0.5c) – a nice 160% return for a couple of weeks work.

percy
04-08-2011, 09:24 PM
The 0.005 issue price is now effectively priced at 0.013 (heads @0.8c and options @0.5c) – a nice 160% return for a couple of weeks work.

Nice,thank you steve.
PGC top 20 shareholders lists heads and options made interesting reading?!! The heads as well.?

steve fleming
04-08-2011, 09:36 PM
Nice,thank you steve.
PGC top 20 shareholders lists heads and options made interesting reading?!! The heads as well.?

Hi Percy, yes - PGC has recovered nicely. Good to see all thePGC directors on the top 20.

steve fleming
09-08-2011, 07:52 PM
Bingo!

A big warm welcome to Jason Peterson to the register to ROB! (10%)

percy
09-08-2011, 08:38 PM
Bingo!

You have done it again Steve,and been kind enough to have us onboard with you.Thank you.

evilroyrule
09-08-2011, 08:39 PM
signor evil is not on the bus. bega has no warrant. might hop on next week. good luck brothers

percy
09-08-2011, 08:51 PM
signor evil is not on the bus. bega has no warrant. might hop on next week. good luck brothers

What do you mean,not on board? No Toot, Toots until you are on board.Lorraina is holding herself at the ready for you to get on board, before she blows the whistle on HC.

evilroyrule
09-08-2011, 09:27 PM
What do you mean,not on board? No Toot, Toots until you are on board.Lorraina is holding herself at the ready for you to get on board, before she blows the whistle on HC.

have a toot on me. sigh, lorraina, i miss her so. this looks the goods though. rhythm is a dancer. its a source of magic

whatsup
09-08-2011, 09:51 PM
Bingo!

Steve , Is that Peterson of the share broking company/family from W A ?

steve fleming
09-08-2011, 10:06 PM
Steve , Is that Peterson of the share broking company/family from W A ?

Dunno about his family.

But this is the guy:

http://cpssecurities.com.au/our-team/77.html

drillfix
09-08-2011, 10:16 PM
Thanks for the info Steve.

And wu, yep that phone number is a Perth based code so no doubt that may answer your question.

Saying that, Steve, what else or what other stocks have these guys took place in, CEO etc ?

steve fleming
09-08-2011, 10:19 PM
Thanks for the info Steve.

And wu, yep that phone number is a Perth based code so no doubt that may answer your question.

Saying that, Steve, what else or what other stocks have these guys took place in, CEO etc ?

Hi drilly, he did very well on AVB, CEO, HUN etc

See this thread!

http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthread.php?8099-Jason-Peterson-Investments-%28Celtic-Capital%29

drillfix
09-08-2011, 10:34 PM
Thanks again Steve, and sheebers, and to think I made a post to you right after you posted that back then...LOL

Cheers again :)

Gasbox
10-08-2011, 03:32 PM
JK nominees takes 7.4%
Tisla (Henderson Family) 7.5%

steve fleming
11-08-2011, 11:53 PM

Looks like the HC train might soon have a few more passengers.

See how many follow Timbo & Gizard on board.

percy
12-08-2011, 07:40 AM
Looks like the HC train might soon have a few more passengers.

See how many follow Timbo & Gizard on board.
Lorraina has joined her good friends on HC,but where is evilroyrule?
As the guy who was trying to make love to the contortionist said "Give me a clue,at least fart".

Entrep
12-08-2011, 07:40 AM
steve I have followed your shell plays with much interest, curious to know your exit strategy though if you want to share it (if not, no worries!)

37degrees
12-08-2011, 08:12 AM
I like what is happening here.
I bought a parcel on the cap raising dip.
There was still buyers at 8c on open last Friday and I thought about selling out and buying in again cheaper.
But I held on to these and my soon to be minted NDLO millions.

Percy - loving your work on HC. The crowd over there are ripe after the frenzy of the last week.

And of course a big hat tip to Mr Flemming for the introduction to ROB.

evilroyrule
12-08-2011, 08:16 AM
I like what is happening here.
I bought a parcel on the cap raising dip.
There was still buyers at 8c on open last Friday and I thought about selling out and buying in again cheaper.
But I held on to these and my soon to be minted NDLO millions.

Percy - loving your work on HC. The crowd over there are ripe after the frenzy of the last week.

And of course a big hat tip to Mr Flemming for the introduction to ROB.

rightyo, lets get this party started. small purchase of 500k robs. thanks for holding the door percy!

captain fleming, again. lead us into battle.

Gasbox
12-08-2011, 01:02 PM
Defintely more interest picking up here, up 55% thus far and over 2 million traded with the first hour. Sell stack looking very thin now.
I would have expected this sort of move after the Peterson investment especially after it mentions this on the link SF posted "- Reverse takeovers by placing assets into listed companies" Got in at 0.007c the morning after Peterson's purchase.

trackers
12-08-2011, 02:07 PM
Nice work guys - I've had some low-ball bids in play but nothing hit - Typical that this has popped and NDL is in no-mans land :D

percy
12-08-2011, 02:23 PM
Nice work guys - I've had some low-ball bids in play but nothing hit - Typical that this has popped and NDL is in no-mans land :D

I have had one "reasonable" bid in for 2 months and still have not been hit.
NDL is not in no-mans land,it is "poised".!!!!!!! lol.

evilroyrule
12-08-2011, 02:34 PM
Defintely more interest picking up here, up 55% thus far and over 2 million traded with the first hour. Sell stack looking very thin now.
I would have expected this sort of move after the Peterson investment especially after it mentions this on the link SF posted "- Reverse takeovers by placing assets into listed companies" Got in at 0.007c the morning after Peterson's purchase.

juice box, honestly, if you ever see a listing in which holders include btk, percy, flemo, drillster, young 36 degrees, its a licence to print money.

have we introduced you to our cousin, ndlo?

evilroyrule
12-08-2011, 02:36 PM
just bought 500k bcd at 1.4. all aboard!

trackers
12-08-2011, 02:42 PM
I have had one "reasonable" bid in for 2 months and still have not been hit.
NDL is not in no-mans land,it is "poised".!!!!!!! lol.

"Poised for the upturn" I remember now! :D

drillfix
12-08-2011, 03:05 PM

GB,

As our good bud Steve F has also pointed out, which is the word seems to be on HC you will get these radical moves here and there.

Personally for long term holds (which this one is for me) I like the slow train with gradual but continual upward moves gaining support along the way until whatever transformation morphs the company into what it will be.

Yet Hotcopper and its associated greed parlor usually brings the Up and Down spikes as people talk up crap, then dump, and then folks sell out, and then it starts and stops frequently until something actually happens or evidence becomes obvious or available to give the stock some sort of rating other than backdoor speculative or potential shell co for xyz type business.

This is just my take on it anyway, but as ER says, lots of the crew here in for the long haul.

STRAT
12-08-2011, 04:05 PM
just bought 500k bcd at 1.4. all aboard!Guess this means my order at 0.4c wont get filled then http://www.aussiestockforums.com/forums/images/smilies/deadhorse2.gif

Jay
12-08-2011, 04:06 PM
Not looking likley in the forseeable future there Strat

STRAT
12-08-2011, 04:10 PM
Not looking likley in the forseeable future there StratOh well I wont complain. Nice to see something I hold getting a rocket under it. Theyve been few and far between the last few months.

percy
12-08-2011, 04:29 PM
.Oh well I wont complain. Nice to see something I hold getting a rocket under it. Theyve been few and far between the last few months.

You are not alone.!!!!!

Gasbox
12-08-2011, 04:49 PM
GB,

As our good bud Steve F has also pointed out, which is the word seems to be on HC you will get these radical moves here and there.

Personally for long term holds (which this one is for me) I like the slow train with gradual but continual upward moves gaining support along the way until whatever transformation morphs the company into what it will be.

Yet Hotcopper and its associated greed parlor usually brings the Up and Down spikes as people talk up crap, then dump, and then folks sell out, and then it starts and stops frequently until something actually happens or evidence becomes obvious or available to give the stock some sort of rating other than backdoor speculative or potential shell co for xyz type business.

This is just my take on it anyway, but as ER says, lots of the crew here in for the long haul.

Your bang on there drillfix, the gradual move up suggests a more sustainable trend, today is most definitely not a gradual move with plenty of HC talk on the thread over there today.

Therefore after the 66% hike up today alone I have taken profits off the board. Sold 50% of my holding today for an 100% profit in 3 days, in at 007 out at 014. (small investment in the first place however due to the risks involved with these kind of plays).
Remaining 50% for further long term upside once we find out what motives CP has for this shell.

percy
12-08-2011, 05:07 PM
Your bang on there drillfix, the gradual move up suggests a more sustainable trend, today is most definitely not a gradual move with plenty of HC talk on the thread over there today.

Therefore after the 66% hike up today alone I have taken profits off the board. Sold 50% of my holding today for an 100% profit in 3 days, in at 007 out at 014. (small investment in the first place however due to the risks involved with these kind of plays).
Remaining 50% for further long term upside once we find out what motives CP has for this shell.

Well done.Nice having a free ride. !!!!

STRAT
12-08-2011, 05:11 PM

.If you fellas are looking for a steady uptrend this is the wrong stock and right now the wrong market place.

ROB is far more likely to spike on news in a big way followed be a major sell off. As to long term plans forget em till they come up with something.

drillfix
12-08-2011, 05:37 PM
As to long term plans forget em till they come up with something.

Strat, what do you mean forget long term plans?

Some of us have the exact view with this stock to longer term plans because we already know that the company may take Ages and Ages to come up with something and some of use are prepared to wait and wait. Or at least that is part of my experiment with Rob.

As for a steady uptrend, who cares, its not up to us, its up to the Market and as everyone knows, once Hot copper punters and their Heart Badged leaders start rambling, then the sheep follow.

Let them have their ways and be on to only realise it is a long wait and true patience only with ROB will get rewarded with the exception of these spikes that we will see whereby traders buy the dips and sell the spikes.

Thats the market for you, yet IMO I would be happy if it just sat there and did Zip, but I am sure many would not like that...lol

evilroyrule
12-08-2011, 06:00 PM
Strat, what do you mean forget long term plans?

Some of us have the exact view with this stock to longer term plans because we already know that the company may take Ages and Ages to come up with something and some of use are prepared to wait and wait. Or at least that is part of my experiment with Rob.

As for a steady uptrend, who cares, its not up to us, its up to the Market and as everyone knows, once Hot copper punters and their Heart Badged leaders start rambling, then the sheep follow.

Let them have their ways and be on to only realise it is a long wait and true patience only with ROB will get rewarded with the exception of these spikes that we will see whereby traders buy the dips and sell the spikes.

Thats the market for you, yet IMO I would be happy if it just sat there and did Zip, but I am sure many would not like that...lol

as much as i love you all im out if we hit 1.7. had that sell order in we bought yesterday at .08.

STRAT
12-08-2011, 06:05 PM
yHi Drilly.
Now certain individuals have plastered themselves on the share register I would expect a 6 month wait max for something to be backed into the shell. Now, I dont reckon thats long term. What I meant by not making long term plans is simply that untill we know what they do with this manila folder we have no way of guestimating its potential.
The guys doin this have a history of making starter companies out of empty boxes and them moving on to the next empty box.

STRAT
12-08-2011, 06:06 PM
as much as i love you all im out if we hit 1.7. had that sell order in we bought yesterday at .08.Just another one night stand eh? Roy.

Good on ya but have a quick look at the Market Cap before you push the button :D

percy
12-08-2011, 06:47 PM
as much as i love you all im out if we hit 1.7. had that sell order in we bought yesterday at .08.

As always you will be missed.Check out lorraina's latest post on ROB at HC.!!!!
Just checked,enjoyed your reply.

evilroyrule
12-08-2011, 07:35 PM
As always you will be missed.Check out lorraina's latest post on ROB at HC.!!!!
Just checked,enjoyed your reply.

must be fate. just dipped out. will check the buy depth monday open and see where she stands. usually first to arrive last to leave. why break the habit. didnt want to hold over the weekend but hey. lorraina got them whipped into a frenzy.

i got suckered/ramped into fer today. was cocky on my rob and got carried away. when will i learn!

drilly a chart if you will maestro! percy, rack them up. stratty you on guitar. me by the fire in my slippers and smoking jacket! flemo for PM!:ohmy:

37degrees
12-08-2011, 07:52 PM
Good day!
It does have the feel of a classic HC pump though. Still, no complaints.
ER you can't leave us now at a measly 100% return, the party's just getting started etc etc.
No matter what happens this is a good sideshow while my NDL yacht savings account matures.

Jay
12-08-2011, 07:53 PM
You are not alone.!!!!!

Same here percy & Strat

evilroyrule
15-08-2011, 12:14 PM
all out at 2.3! 200% plus in two days!! what a fluke. profits into piroa. watch this space.

good luck holders.

hang on. if they go back to 1.7 jumping in again

drillfix
15-08-2011, 12:16 PM
i got suckered/ramped into fer today. was cocky on my rob and got carried away. when will i learn!

drilly a chart if you will maestro! percy, rack them up. stratty you on guitar. me by the fire in my slippers and smoking jacket! flemo for PM!:ohmy:

ER

I thought this was a long for you? I also thought you already sold out most?

Anyway, so far so good, over a 4 bagger as it stands even with the speeding ticket.

Steve F. You think ROB can topple CEO on the bag quantity over time..? :P

evilroyrule
15-08-2011, 12:24 PM
drilly please. i had order in friday at 1.7. we only hit 1.6. this mornings line of bjuyers in the match up made it clear we wld get to 2c+. so i had a guess.

ROB.ASX SELL 400,000 at 2.3 400,000 15/08 Completed D196359 [history]

im just celebrating a little success in what has been a stinker of a year. sorry it comes across like im bragging. bye for now

drillfix
15-08-2011, 12:32 PM
im just celebrating a little success in what has been a stinker of a year. sorry it comes across like im bragging. bye for now

LOL, sorry ER.

Bragging rights granted mate, just probably read a previous post wrong thats all, sorry about that.

drillfix
15-08-2011, 12:35 PM
Is now looking like the traders have gotta hold on this one.

Gasbox
15-08-2011, 12:42 PM
Some heavier sell depth now in the lower 2's. I'm out at 2.1, has been a good ride but am taking the profits. Taken from the
speeding ticket below.

The Board of Robe and its advisors are now actively pursuing resource assetsboth internationally and domestically with a view to acquiring such assetresource. At present, no transaction is at a stage of certainty and the Board canprovide no assurance at the present time that any transaction currently beingcontemplated will complete. "

percy
15-08-2011, 03:12 PM
Nice to see you making a handsome profit in a couple of days.Good on you.ER.

37degrees
15-08-2011, 05:44 PM
Nice work picking the high ER.
I knew you were better than 1.7
i'm still holding on like the greedy fool that I am.
Hopefully we get a bit of another pump just before they release details of the new director.

Entrep
15-08-2011, 09:22 PM
I sold around 1/3 of my holdings at 2c to become free carried plus some beer money - crazy pump on this one!!!!

drillfix
15-08-2011, 11:25 PM
Sheez guys, I am feeling like the only one who hasn't sold here.

Steve F, have you sold any?

Here I am day trading but holding this one in a long term account for an experiment whilst watching everybody else off load.

steve fleming
16-08-2011, 12:18 AM
Sheez guys, I am feeling like the only one who hasn't sold here.

Steve F, have you sold any?

Here I am day trading but holding this one in a long term account for an experiment whilst watching everybody else off load.

Hi Drillly

Impossible to know if this will turn out to be another CEO, but i do know is that the new large ROB holders haven’t bought in to make money from day trading this stock.

They are in ROB to make money when the resource project is backed in.

Nothing at all wrong with taking profits, but IMO the real money (like in CEO) will be made when the deal is announced and secured.

Jay
16-08-2011, 10:41 AM
I'm still with you drilly , abiet no where near as many I would think,
have been thinking about selling some to free carry the rest, but have not yet, should have done that with NDL, however will wait now

drillfix
16-08-2011, 01:15 PM
No worries Stevo, and I agree that to make the dosh is their main purpose.

Jay,
Thanks for sounding off mate, I guess over time we will may/could/might get a few chances to if we choose, but as Stevo has pointed out, some of these larger holders are in for the prize so if I were to sell now, well that would kinda mess up my experiment in a big way.

I see the ROBO options have hit 1.3c ? LOL wow, Just like dire straits says, money for nothing. :)

Jay
16-08-2011, 08:01 PM
Now I see they have dropped back to 0.014, Yeah I will back sf and wait - not exactly a fortune riding on this, might be if we get a decent bagger out of it!!

drillfix
16-08-2011, 09:53 PM
Now I see they have dropped back to 0.014, Yeah I will back sf and wait - not exactly a fortune riding on this, might be if we get a decent bagger out of it!!

Thats one of the key issues for me also Jay, being not exactly a huge amount of dollars but they sure look heaps good the higher up they are ...lol

I can understand those whom may have bought a fair wack or large parcel by then offloading to free carry or to completely lighten up risk, as if it were me doing that, then that is exactly what I would have done.

percy
07-10-2011, 12:44 PM
Trading Halt pending a release to the market regarding a potential acquisition.

drillfix
07-10-2011, 01:01 PM
Trading Halt pending a release to the market regarding a potential acquisition.

Excellent~!

Although, why did they go into a trading halt on a day like today? Are they waiting for a better climate or market upswing?

Hope they just come out with it, as today I would have thought would have been better than an unknown day.

Plus its not like there is any volume or trades going through anyway, so why the big halt? Just give us the great news :P

STRAT
11-10-2011, 09:58 AM
Nice day for a good announcement.

Heres hoping eh?

drillfix
11-10-2011, 12:07 PM
Yes indeed Strat.

No hope here, surely that is what the TH was for and the management should have the readies to bring what is due to the market accordingly. IMO~!

yabster
11-10-2011, 12:42 PM
Mongolian Coal option- near a site Hun is assessing.

drillfix
11-10-2011, 12:48 PM
Wow, far out, this will be one excellent project for ROB.

percy
11-10-2011, 01:08 PM
Wow, far out, this will be one excellent project for ROB.

Too early for a TOOT TOOT ?

drillfix
11-10-2011, 01:12 PM
Too early for a TOOT TOOT ?

lol Percy,

Considering the stock remains suspended still, I think it may be a bit early there. But each to their own mate :)

STRAT
12-10-2011, 12:32 PM
Dunno if Id be tootin that Lada horn just yet Percy. Up 55% but the buyers aint in a hurry.

drillfix
12-10-2011, 12:53 PM
55% or even 44% is still quite a great deal better than what is was the other day.

Actually, come to think about it the stock was priced @ 0.0070 on 04-Oct-2011

So that is some double bubble for somebody which also aint too bad in these decrepit markets.

STRAT
12-10-2011, 01:05 PM
55% or even 44% is still quite a great deal better than what is was the other day.

Actually, come to think about it the stock was priced @ 0.0070 on 04-Oct-2011

So that is some double bubble for somebody which also aint too bad in these decrepit markets.Hi Drilly
Not complainin but the buy depth isnt exactly plump. May improve when whoever is dumping their free options at 0.5c is done.

drillfix
12-10-2011, 02:20 PM
Seems like a large support now has appeared.

Is that you getting back into the market STRAT :)

STRAT
12-10-2011, 02:58 PM
Seems like a large support now has appeared.

Is that you getting back into the market STRAT :)Been dipping in a toe or two :D

Held the shells like ROB through.

ROB is holding up better than I expected. Not much info from the company yet. This would have gone off better yesterday I reckon.

drillfix
12-10-2011, 06:17 PM
Good stuff there Strat, you seem to have done well from shells, except are you still holding SLT currently? Though you would/could have dumped that one though.

Yes what a run for ROB today.

Having a quick flick through HC and its easy to understand why the 100% gain today alone. Courtesy of the HC Red Heart Ramp squadron.

I like when stock climbs incrementally and holds its value with either speculation or interest and not because a couple of popular posters give it the thumbs up. (which seems to virtually move any stock nearly).

Hope ROB finds a new base and some more news that eventually comes holds that new base.

Entrep
12-10-2011, 06:34 PM
ROBO was a steal at 0.005 this morning, should have pulled the trigger.

J_Gold
13-10-2011, 12:35 PM
Entrep.. Looks like someone(s) thinks its a steal at anything less than 1.5c.

Disc: Not holding, but anything that moves 100% in one day grabs my attention. (even if it is a penny stock).

drillfix
13-10-2011, 12:58 PM
ROBO was a steal at 0.005 this morning, should have pulled the trigger.

Entrep, it also seems they feel the options at 0.007c also are a good price.

Seems like the HC crew taking a breather and some profits (or trying to) with their red heart leader aksier selling out of the options at 0.007c yet still some demand for them at that price it seems.

Once more info about ROB's project and details could influence a new rating, but the timing of that in these upcoming markets could be crucial to a large part.

J Gold,
Why not also jump on the ROB express while we are still below 2c? I know your a longer term holder, but then for this stock, so am I, as I have both a parcel of ROB and ROBO in my long term account.

So you also know, Technically speaking here are some Fib Levels for ROB:

0.00% = 3.0c
23.6% = 2.4c
38.2% = 2.0c
50.0% = 1.7c
61.8% = 1.4c
78.4% = 1.1c
100% =.005c

It seems price wants to park itself on the 50% Level.

J_Gold
13-10-2011, 01:56 PM
Drillfix.
You know I love a good express just as much as the next guy. And the buy side does seem to have a little heat building in it.
I have it on the watch list, but that's where it will stay unfortunately. Although I am interested in how this plays out. A couple of reasons, I haven't done my research on this company, plus I am getting interested in a couple of other stocks that I wish to devote my attention to. Plus thinking about putting some more funds into the likes of KAR, GXY and see how that goes over the next 6 months

J_Gold
13-10-2011, 02:03 PM
Drillfix, I haven't done my research... and call me lazy. But where do you see this going long-term? Also did you have a look at that post on KAR about breaking above the trend. Any thoughts on that from a TA perspective?

STRAT
13-10-2011, 03:02 PM
Drillfix, I haven't done my research... and call me lazy. But where do you see this going long-term? Also did you have a look at that post on KAR about breaking above the trend. Any thoughts on that from a TA perspective?Hi J.
Where was that post on KAR? KAR looks done for now to me. Next few days will make things clearer.
and I know this question wasnt asked of me but the answer to where ROB is heading is... No body knows.

J_Gold
13-10-2011, 03:28 PM
The most recent comment, page 8.

"KAR just broke above down trend...
KAROON GAS AUSTRALIA LIMITED.png (http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/attachment.php?attachmentid=3648&d=1318404995)"

Thought the techys could get amongst.

STRAT
13-10-2011, 03:50 PM
The most recent comment, page 8.

"KAR just broke above down trend...
KAROON GAS AUSTRALIA LIMITED.png (http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/attachment.php?attachmentid=3648&d=1318404995)"

Thought the techys could get amongst.Dunno about that chart. Its part of a picture I reckon.
Looking closer ( last few days ) on the candle chart (2nd to last red candle ) Dark cover followed by (last candle ) a bit of a Doji tends to indicate the run is running out. Id wait to see if it re-gains momentum before leaping in.

Stepping back a bit you can see there are a few possible trend lines and the only one broken would be one of the less reliable ones in there.

There are no predictions with TA and anyone who reckons there is are pulling your pudd.
Its about probability.

STRAT
13-10-2011, 04:09 PM
Back on topic
Depth is building on the buy side of ROB. Might get a bit of action before days end.

drillfix
13-10-2011, 05:53 PM
Drillfix, I haven't done my research... and call me lazy. But where do you see this going long-term? Also did you have a look at that post on KAR about breaking above the trend. Any thoughts on that from a TA perspective?

Research? Well that makes to of us, as neither have I.

In fact as mentioned to another mate AA previously. My investment in ROB is a complete experiment, as CEO has been as well, an may I say, I a very successful one...lol

Long term from where we are, between 1 and 2 cents long term is a great bet if you ask me, just dont over expose yourself to them and you should prosper. (imo)

With regards to KAR and broken support, just because a stock breaks it does not mean it is game on. There is another few sayings that also go with stocks breaking through support and resistances which become apparent after a set duration.

In this case, care is now back into its downward channel (technically speaking) and it may ride that upper line down, or it needs to make higher highs and higher Lows to be in a new uptrend, so my view to you is that KAR is in a consolidation pattern (trading sideways with ups and downs).

Thats all I can say about KAR for now as this is the ROB thread.

steve fleming
13-10-2011, 09:19 PM
Research? Well that makes to of us, as neither have I.

In fact as mentioned to another mate AA previously. My investment in ROB is a complete experiment, as CEO has been as well, an may I say, I a very successful one...lol

Long term from where we are, between 1 and 2 cents long term is a great bet if you ask me, just dont over expose yourself to them and you should prosper. (imo)

Hi df,

good to see you still holding ROB...the cap raising at 0.5c turned out to be very generous, esp with the free ROBO.

The thing with ROB, if anyone knows Mongolian coal, it is the CPS crew, given their backing of HUN. CPS sourced the deal for ROB so you think they would be pretty confident as to the quality of the asset.

The takeover of HUN provides some interesting opportunities for ROB. There will be plenty of money coming out of HUN looking for a home. Wouldn't surprise me if some HUN directors/management come across to ROB as well,once the takeover is complete.

Any sub $10 m/c company with Jason Peterson and Matthew Wood as sub sh'ers you'd be mad not to back.

drillfix
13-10-2011, 09:39 PM
Hi Steve,

Great to see you again mate, and thanks also for your insights and commentary with regards to some of the simple but very meaningful fundamentals regarding the stock.

J Gold, there you go, there is some insight for you as well.

Steve, I am still also holding CEO though was going to convert my options but just havent gotten around to it as yet, are you still holding options and going to convert or trade them on market?

Hope all is going well for you and family Steve so keep visiting and posting mate.

Cheers~!

percy
13-10-2011, 09:51 PM
Hi Steve,

Great to see you again mate, and thanks also for your insights and commentary with regards to some of the simple but very meaningful fundamentals regarding the stock.

Steve, I am still also holding CEO though was going to convert my options but just havent gotten around to it as yet, are you still holding options and going to convert or trade them on market?

Hope all is going well for you and family Steve so keep visiting and posting mate.

Cheers~!

Here,here.!!!!

steve fleming
13-10-2011, 09:58 PM
Hi Steve,

Cheers~!

Cheers Drilly, things are good but busy -we have another little one due soon, so life will only get busier!

As for CEOO, I have sold some and will sell all before expiry- the reason being is the 50% CGT discount re-sets upon conversion, so would prefer to take advantage of it, as it is a decent capital return to date. Will hang on to my CEO though.

Take care and good trading drilly!

steve fleming
13-10-2011, 10:01 PM
Here,here.!!!!

hope you have been behaving yourself Percy! And hope Lorainna has been a good girl!

percy
13-10-2011, 10:20 PM
hope you have been behaving yourself Percy! And hope Lorainna has been a good girl!
yes I am,but Lorraina is open to suggestions as she still has not heard back from Evilroyrule.
Pleased that you are adding to the family.All the best.

drillfix
14-10-2011, 02:00 PM
Well STRAT,

More movement at the station. Will today be the touch the 2c day? Perhaps not but positions being taken in a stock like this, in market conditions like this suggests to me this could see plenty more upside and eventually a new base or partial speculative re-rating.

Missed out on some options as well as some have been taking bites at 0.008c on ROBO

I bought and sold some the other day at 0.007 and out at 0.008 for a quick scalp however thinking if there may be re-rate I may consider grabbing a trading parcel as I already am set with my other LT account.

Not that many trades gone through but is this a preemptive move by traders, investors and speculators alike?

soulman
14-10-2011, 05:29 PM
Lucky to got out at 1.9 Drill. Knew it didn't have legs from yesterday's performance. But next week, anything can happen. The Dow looks overbought to me.

drillfix
14-10-2011, 08:17 PM
Good stuff there soulman.

I have a long term parcel on these so cant really do much except wait, as I missed the thrust upward from lower prices.

These seem to sit still for ages and then get set on fire, then go back to sleep, and then get set on fire. Was thinking though, the co will need to raise money but until to drill the project in question which still more details are needed to be released. No doubt once full clarity is transparent and known to the market then a steady increase or re rate will take place, similar to that of CEO.

Oh, saying the above, I did manage to get a quick parcel to trade on the options which I suspected would move after having missed the early train on the heads but that was a couple days ago however I prefer to trade fully paids as sometimes trading options can leave you stranded for longer periods of time if your not careful. (as you probably know already).

Cheers~!

STRAT
15-10-2011, 08:08 AM
Hi Drilly.
Didnt happen on Friday eh? Doji too so flip a coin as to where from here but with the turnover less than 20 mill over the last 3 days combined, ROB has hardly been noticed. Was tightly held so the rise isnt a surprise. NO real info on the project yet. Im waiting to see what we have.

Chart is poised for a breakout and showing no sign of buyers ( smart money? ) from the previous 2 spikes are getting out yet.

Hi Soulman
I was gonna say a bit early there dude ( remember EKM:D ) but these days the safer road isnt without merit.

Dont reckon the DOW is overbought though. As of yesterday it poked its head out of the volitile trading range ( only just though ) it has been in since early August. During that time RSI and OBV have been rising. Money slipping back into the Market???. See the chart below. The recent uptrend is but a tipple.Certainly not a drunken rampage. This whole debt thing is way overblown I reckon. Its got way more to do with wealth transfer than fiscal soundness. When the puppeteers are ready it will be game on again.

soulman
16-10-2011, 12:20 AM
Yeah Strat, don't remind me of EKM. Last sold in the early 20's, PIR was also very early as well as AVB.

AVB at 7.2 Fri seems like the price I sold at but at the highs of 23, it has been very dissapointing for long termer.

Ahh....The stockmarket. I had some bad early sells but also good exit. Part of the game.

drillfix
17-10-2011, 06:11 PM
Well, it looks like ROB has had its spike for the Quarter and is prepping up to fall back to sleep :P

There is no right or wrong with entries I feel as to me its all each to their own in that day, week or month of what their circumstances dictate.

Ahh well, some news will come again I am sure :)

soulman
17-10-2011, 11:38 PM
There goes AVB/OB again with the rockets. You enjoying this Strat?

Drill, reading the announcement again, I think if the deal do go ahead, ROB will have another day in the sun but that could take a while.

STRAT
18-10-2011, 08:15 AM
There goes AVB/OB again with the rockets. You enjoying this Strat?

Drill, reading the announcement again, I think if the deal do go ahead, ROB will have another day in the sun but that could take a while.Hi Soulman. Nice eh? I do have some AVBOB but a large amount was sold to buy EKM. Will have to convert them soon.

soulman
18-10-2011, 10:40 PM
No need to convert them yet Strat. APR 2012.

Unless, there is a price difference. I see AVB/OB did well today in a bad market. Maybe traders have more sinister move to upswing this baby. Not holding but watching with intent.

The thread has gone off topic so I'll finish this off by saying ROB has $1.1 mil in the bank as of 30th Sept 2011.

Entrep
15-11-2011, 03:59 PM
ROB running today on the back of an announcement. Should know news of a coal acquisition (or not) by 30 November

http://asx.com.au/asxpdf/20111115/pdf/422jhxkrhj3zrn.pdf

drillfix
15-11-2011, 04:14 PM
Excellent.

Love the way that there is no hype and direct straight shooting with words, yet knowing their intentions are crystal clear in what they are trying to achieve whatever goals they have set, which clearly are becoming closer to realising.

Another penny stock to mature into a terrific and eventual re-rated spec stock with more promise and upside than many others. (imo)

ps:
No doubt our good buddy SF will be drop in to comment, which I look forward to hearing if our out there Steve'o!

drillfix
16-11-2011, 01:36 PM
Well, it felt good while it lasted did it not? LOL (we need some better LOL smiley's on this forum).

Now nothing but price gap and complete silence with not a single trade in sight or 1 option to change hands.

Looking forward to the end of the month.

steve fleming
16-11-2011, 11:14 PM
Excellent.

Love the way that there is no hype and direct straight shooting with words, yet knowing their intentions are crystal clear in what they are trying to achieve whatever goals they have set, which clearly are becoming closer to realising.

Another penny stock to mature into a terrific and eventual re-rated spec stock with more promise and upside than many others. (imo)

ps:
No doubt our good buddy SF will be drop in to comment, which I look forward to hearing if our out there Steve'o!

Hi df...i am still lurking around!

I'm guessing volume will come to ROB once there is confirmation around the acquisition and a bit more detail...but until then, its just a waiting game

Don't know if you saw this post on hc from someone (williamcfd) who (apparently) went to the ROB AGM today:

"talked to peter. very nice guy indeed. Now my take from all this:

1. There are at least 5 other assets to be acquired.(All would be announced between December to Jan) None would be in Australia! Reason: mining tax + carbon tax. Most likely 3 out of 5 would relate to coal.
2. 95% they will go ahead with the purchase. They will announce it sometime this week or early next week. Asset is good Quality asset!!

Now interesting part:
They are hoping to raise capital way above the current price! Which would only suggest one thing: good news and a lot of it is coming ;)

Oh by the way suspension is from 20th of Jan. until March. Wouldn’t be surprized if they get the drilling contractor ready before then"..

Good stuff if true!!

drillfix
17-11-2011, 12:36 AM
Hi Steve, sounds good all that and thanks for the heads up from williamcfd.

Wondering though what price would be a raising done at approx? and also why exactly are they having a suspension from Jan to March?

Will there be a consolidation at all do you know?

Interesting days and plenty of news to come before January 2012 by the sounds of it, which should be positive, providing the funding or raising can be or offer incentive for holders and investors a like.

Cheers and good to see ya again Steve~!

drillfix
29-11-2011, 04:29 PM
Hi folks,

Well, this experiment of ROB is turning out quite good so far, as I am sure it is for many others too on this thread.

Some news due any time now I guess with an issue at higher prices I believe so one would have to think this price move is a re rating in motion.

Anybody care to guess at what price the management team may issue raise capitol?

Jay
29-11-2011, 07:27 PM
10-20c cents would be good :-) Make me a nice profit if the price rose to meet it

drillfix
29-11-2011, 07:55 PM
10-20c cents would be good :-) Make me a nice profit if the price rose to meet it

Jeebers Jay, I asked take a guess not attract every Hot Copper shark for miles...LOL

I like the thought though :)

percy
29-11-2011, 09:07 PM
Jeebers Jay, I asked take a guess not attract every Hot Copper shark for miles...LOL

I like the thought though :)

Me too.!!!! toot,toot.!!!

STRAT
30-11-2011, 10:14 AM
Me too.!!!! toot,toot.!!!10c but lay off on the Toots. There were too may toots on the NDL thread and we all know how thats goin right now :lol:

Xerof
30-11-2011, 12:19 PM
Giddiup is more palatable than toots IMO :cool:

STRAT
30-11-2011, 03:30 PM
Giddiup is more palatable than toots IMO :cool:Yup. Giddiup seems to work. 3c now :D

yabster
30-11-2011, 04:13 PM
giddyup alright- 50% in a day- speculation or does someone know something?

got a few robo's , on the other hand also have a few ndlo's too...

STRAT
30-11-2011, 04:17 PM
giddyup alright- 50% in a day- speculation or does someone know something?

got a few robo's , on the other hand also have a few ndlo's too...I have tried to get som ROBO. Cant/couldnt bring myself to pay more for them than I did for the heads so I missed out.

I did however get a chunk of NDLO last week at .1c. Talk about your long shots. lol.

Jay
30-11-2011, 04:22 PM
You would think someone knows something

Just hold the heads of ROB & NDL

yabster
30-11-2011, 04:24 PM
yeah got a small parcel of robo @.05 on the 17/10 so not bad.

re ndlo's only two months too expiry- guys had all year and nothing so can't see it happening - maybe they could extend or reissue the options but doubt it.

drillfix
30-11-2011, 04:41 PM
Nice move today for ROB as everyone already knows.

Have not read HC as yet, but the last time I did it looked like Serg. Peppers Lonely Red Hearts had been dominating the chat so no doubt this has rubbed off on many traders.

As glad I am to see this experiment in ROB and ROBO going better and better by the week/month, I would take caution to any of the potentially dumping traders at some stage of the move, though Hopefully it will sustain this.

Also at a guess, am hoping that the higher issue comes at least @ 4c - 5c which would be terrific :)

percy
30-11-2011, 04:55 PM
Giddiup is more palatable than toots IMO :cool:

Giddiup it is .Worked a treat.!!!!!

percy
02-12-2011, 06:43 PM
I sold my ROBO today at 1.7 cents.Retain my ROB.Just taking some capital off the table.

drillfix
02-12-2011, 07:20 PM
I sold my ROBO today at 1.7 cents.Retain my ROB.Just taking some capital off the table.

Good stuff there Percy, although it all comes down to what each of our plans are.

This stock is another experiment for me while holding this in a Long Account, but at the same time I have a few other issues to also deal with so at times think about also taking some off the table, but just not yet otherwise I would have done it by now. So still holding the fully paids and options.

Have been looking to get a trading parcel of options should and if they come down low enough again as it will also depend on what is also announced over the next week or two.

Hot copper is running rampant with both up & down rampers. Its getting to the point where the total perspective of the stock is being lost in either some euphoric translation or twisted car wreck like every other penny stock HC.

Not too sure what to think and perhaps its best for me to just keep with the experiment and dont even read the HC thead regading this stock.

Anyway, good on ya for doing what you feel is right for you Percy :)

percy
02-12-2011, 08:41 PM
I suppose if I was clever I would have sold my heads and hung onto the options.
However, the heads were weak today, while the options seemed to stay up.With the heads and options I seemed to have a lot of money in ROB.Selling the options will give me a very cheap/or free ride with the heads. Yours and others, comments about the market have made me a little more conservitive with my approach,and it makes a change for me to have some cash.

drillfix
05-12-2011, 06:05 PM
Well there we have it folks, ROB indeed now will exercise the option to take on the those Mongolian coal assets.

Question is though that remains unanswered is about the price of the soon to be issue to raise 3 Million.

Have a feeling it will be @ 3c + at least, IMO.

As always, time will tell.

steve fleming
05-12-2011, 10:29 PM
Drillly,

The key hear is -> “in conjunction with its advisors - Cunningham Peterson Sharbanee Securities Pty Ltd”

CPS of course were behind the original Mongolian coal play HUN.

Now that HUN has been taken over there are a few ex-HUN directors around.

We just need some of the ex HUN directors or management to come across to ROB and that would put a rocket under ROB.

drillfix
05-12-2011, 11:32 PM
Drillly,

The key hear is -> “in conjunction with its advisors - Cunningham Peterson Sharbanee Securities Pty Ltd”

CPS of course were behind the original Mongolian coal play HUN.

Now that HUN has been taken over there are a few ex-HUN directors around.

We just need some of the ex HUN directors or management to come across to ROB and that would put a rocket under ROB.

Good post and very well noted points there Steve.

I would say that would be just what this potential little upcoming company needs to shape into a promising explorer that sets out to achieve what it aims for.

Good to see ya about again and hope all is well down south there :)

steve fleming
06-12-2011, 12:12 AM
Good post and very well noted points there Steve.

I would say that would be just what this potential little upcoming company needs to shape into a promising explorer that sets out to achieve what it aims for.

Good to see ya about again and hope all is well down south there :)

Its pretty miserable in Sydney at the moment Drilly - feels like the middle of winter!!

ROB will most likely need to have something up their sleeve for the next week sometime to maintain momentum.

I imagine there will be a fair bit of selling pressure come Wednesday morning when the short-termers from the last few days exit.

drillfix
06-12-2011, 02:25 AM
Its pretty miserable in Sydney at the moment Drilly - feels like the middle of winter!!

ROB will most likely need to have something up their sleeve for the next week sometime to maintain momentum.

I imagine there will be a fair bit of selling pressure come Wednesday morning when the short-termers from the last few days exit.

Yeah, I heard it was a bit cold down there. Its quite strange really because it seems quite cool here on the gold coast too for this time of year.

Some drunken Tasmanian apparently left the Air-conditioner on full over the past week.

Hopefully some of the short term trades will get flushed out on any decline and then a strong bounce for a reRating can unfold with a bit of positive news.

STRAT
07-12-2011, 05:31 PM
I imagine there will be a fair bit of selling pressure come Wednesday morning when the short-termers from the last few days exit.Yup. They have been placing some quality posts on HC on their way out too :lol:

Jay
05-01-2012, 09:11 PM
Big Volume the last couple of days approx 27 & 24 Million with the price creeping up as well.

Looking good - will it hold this time??

drillfix
05-01-2012, 10:23 PM
Big Volume the last couple of days approx 27 & 24 Million with the price creeping up as well.

Yes Jay, quite a interesting day for ROB.

It might well hold up as it seems the EOD sell off never happened and plus, the first time last year when it ran, it had a while to wait for news, so since we already have had a small re-rating, I think we may see a 3c test again, but as always, time will tell~!

drillfix
06-01-2012, 05:48 PM

Starting to weaken with a Friday sell off. Next week lets see if any support hangs around as resistance sure as heck remains.

steve fleming
10-01-2012, 11:11 PM
Starting to weaken with a Friday sell off. Next week lets see if any support hangs around as resistance sure as heck remains.

Hi drilly!

Just wondering if you are trading ROB?

The last few weeks it just seems to be one pump and dump after the other.

The action is becoming pretty predictable?

drillfix
11-01-2012, 02:56 AM
Hi Steve,

No mate, have not sold one share or option in ROB since owning them.

Was temped to pull it out at 3c and buy the dips but he whole point of me buying this is to continue my little experiment of holding certain types of company, long. (kinda like CEO previously which of course is now DRG).

I am going to stick with the the plan until a further gains are had or should a sudden change of personal circumstances come into play.

How about you, still holding these or trading any?

I am sure there are many of the Hot copper brigade trading the crap out of these and it appears there are a few with a bad taste left in their mouths after buying in on the highs, which is understandable.

Hopefully some news will at least keep the price stable above 2c but it worries me when it continually declines back down as the stock becomes only a risk play (again) so we need some positive news or perception to maintain the story or direction and actions.

Hope you and the family had a good new year and all is well :)

steve fleming
12-01-2012, 12:37 AM
hi drilly

I sold about a quarter of my ROB when it peaked just prior to the last trading halt, but still holding the balance. In hindisght i should have sold more back then. I don;t like how it has just become a trader's play thing while everyone waits for more news and the capital raising.

However I remain pretty convinced if it can develop a story around being a new/mini HUN, with some HUN directors and management coming across, this will really re-rate quite some.

At the moment with what it currently has (ie a small Mongolian holding, little cash and an in-experienced board) it is going to struggle to justify any large re-rate on a fundamental basis. That is not to say it won't go to 3c plus on a pump. However, I just think at the moment the traders are in control because the fundamentals aren't strong enough, so any pump will not be sustained.

The family is well thanks, I am back at work now unfortunately, not much of a break, but will be heading down to Melbourne to watch some tennis in a week or so.

Hope you have had a good start to the new year, and hope you have a safe and happy 2012!

Entrep
20-04-2012, 05:31 PM
Rob looking very sick today!

drillfix
21-04-2012, 01:00 AM
Rob looking very sick today!

Hi Entrep,

Yes indeed, no support and nothing really to give it any direction except a bit of time with the story eventually being allowed to unfold. Who knows when though hey? Not me, but still hold some of these in a long account.

Wondering if I should have dumped them from my long account a few months back at 3c but then whats the point in having a long account if I am going to do that. (a quick profit and buy 3x as many afterwords thats what..lol).

Time will repeat with these and no doubt the sp will continue to decline to flush out all the weak hands and then up we go again through another cycle, of which I would be hoping for some actual significant news and clarification.

Then again, I am surprised it has stood up where is has been as long as it has so who is to say in these markets when or where it will go to. The market needs information or all specs that sit idle such as this one will certainly be sold off at some stage regardless or whilst other specs stocks perform or give gains which leaves ROB under performing for its speculative nature or exposure.

Perhaps once it reaches a certain level then we will see some dollars roll into this, yet how much of a fill can they get if volumes are extremely low.

Anybody else still holding or care to share some thoughts on ROB???

How about you Stevo, are you still a ROB man or have you moved on since?

percy
21-04-2012, 07:52 AM
I am still holding ROB.
Going from the 25/1/12 Investor Update,they expected The independent Geologiel Report early April,and expected to send notice of meeting and details of capital raising late April.
So I would expect an announcement from the company is due shortly.

STRAT
21-04-2012, 08:16 AM
Hi Fellas
ROB cant get sick? Its just a Ring Binder in the storage room at some Lawyers office.
If you look at what they used to do then dead. Not sick.
Totally illiquid unless someone decides they want in or out. When that happens you get a lot of price movement on a few bucks.

Its a play/gamble on the people involved. Cant time it. It will happen when it happens or not( like NDL).
Its a vehicle and as long as the owner is a talented driver one hopes it will eventually go for a decent run. ( NDL has a new owner/driver. Still reckon that one will go somewhere one day too )
If its going to work timing is everything. No point in putting something in the shell while the markets are scared and keeping their money and hands in their pockets. The coal thing still may be a go.

Im Still holding.

OBV shows people getting in and no sign of them getting out. Just a few impatient small volume punters. Thats understandable. Its been a while.

Entrep
21-04-2012, 11:53 AM
There's a post in HC somewhere that they haven't received the geo report and don't expect it for 2 weeks, and then they'll have to review it. So timing in way behind. Maybe it is just impatient punters

Jay
21-04-2012, 03:48 PM
Thanks for the updates Strat
Still holding a virtual free carry amount - about 1/2 of what I did have

drillfix
21-04-2012, 10:44 PM
Im Still holding.

OBV shows people getting in and no sign of them getting out. Just a few impatient small volume punters. Thats understandable. Its been a while.

Good stuff Strat,

And re- OBV, yes indeed!

Have been watching that all along and had that followed the move then I think I would have moved on temporarily however it paints a picture of an eventual repeat performance of what we have saw over the past few months, and the months before that also.

Thanks others also for sounding off~!

STRAT
23-10-2012, 05:22 PM
Bump.
Just so yall can find the thread after the Trading Halt is lifted :D

Jay
23-10-2012, 07:44 PM
Hope we wnat to find the thread after the halt is lifted:confused:

Jay
09-11-2012, 04:20 PM
Share consolidation (40:1) and possible capital raising amongst other things to be decided at AGM

I 've now taken my few remaining shares and left the building for the meanitime - sold about half awhile ago and got what I originally paid for the lot - so cannot complain