PDA

View Full Version : KBL Kimberley Metals - Copper Gold and Silver Production in 2011

functi0n
09-03-2011, 12:35 PM
$20m in cash with a $50m market cap.

Mineral Hill:
200,000tpa plant being refurbished. Dual production from Pearse and Parkers Hill deposits.

Parkers Hill:
1.089mt @ 1.8% Cu, 1.0% Zn, 1.0% Pb, 30g/t Ag
5-6 year mine life.

Pearse:
52koz Au and 542koz Ag in reserves.
2-3 year mine life.

Combined Initial Production pa
20,000oz Au
150,000oz Ag
4,000t Cu

Still alot of exploration upside at Mineral Hill. Capex is fully funded from cash reserves.

Here is the "company maker".

Sorby Hills Lead-Silver-Zinc-Project (75% KBL)

Chinas Henan Yuguang is the largest producer of refined lead and silver metal in China. They have farmed in for 25% by fully funding a $5m feasibility study at Sorby Hills.

Inferred Resource 16.90mt 4.6% Pb, 0.7% Zn, 56g/t Ag

It is said to be the largest undeveloped Silver/Lead deposit in Australia at open cuttable depth.

Production rate of up to 1mpta >10 year mine life.

50km by road from the regional
centre of Kununurra, and 170km from the export port of Wyndham.

drillfix
09-03-2011, 04:18 PM
Hi functi0n, and welcome to ShareTrader mate.

Say no doubt you are the same funciton on HC are you not?

Anyway, I had a mate who asked me if I wanted to buy in at 27c a while back and I delcined, but next month like now it has shot back up again.

I myself trade a 60 minute chart most of the time and there appears to be some divergence on the MACD histogram on that hourly chart so take care with that as once you get a signal cross over, the hourly chart could fall over which also will support the case for the sudden turn downward for the Williams %R on the daily chart.

RSI and OBV are quite strong and perhaps like many metal, mining stocks today, the sentiment is getting a tad red due to Metal Prices taking a breather.

Cheers for now, and see ya around.

shasta
12-03-2011, 12:07 AM
$20m in cash with a $50m market cap.

Mineral Hill:
200,000tpa plant being refurbished. Dual production from Pearse and Parkers Hill deposits.

Parkers Hill:
1.089mt @ 1.8% Cu, 1.0% Zn, 1.0% Pb, 30g/t Ag
5-6 year mine life.

Pearse:
52koz Au and 542koz Ag in reserves.
2-3 year mine life.

Combined Initial Production pa
20,000oz Au
150,000oz Ag
4,000t Cu

Still alot of exploration upside at Mineral Hill. Capex is fully funded from cash reserves.

Here is the "company maker".

Sorby Hills Lead-Silver-Zinc-Project (75% KBL)

Chinas Henan Yuguang is the largest producer of refined lead and silver metal in China. They have farmed in for 25% by fully funding a $5m feasibility study at Sorby Hills.

Inferred Resource 16.90mt 4.6% Pb, 0.7% Zn, 56g/t Ag

It is said to be the largest undeveloped Silver/Lead deposit in Australia at open cuttable depth.

Production rate of up to 1mpta >10 year mine life.

50km by road from the regional
centre of Kununurra, and 170km from the export port of Wyndham.

Bit bigger market cap that i usually look for, but will dig a little deeper & what here estimated cash costs are, due to the silver