PDA

View Full Version : the big battle, she and me, with TRH

wizAlvin
29-03-2011, 10:41 AM
I have just stated and written on my chart that I reckon TRH will get to 37 some time over the next two weeks from 29th. but seeing as i adhere to the Crash And Burn technique/philosophy i have been wrong more than once. No idea what TRH does.[barely understand how trading works].
thought i would chizel this in stone here so in two weeks i can look back and kick myself or otherwise.
seeing as there are overwhelming masters of experience here anyone got a pennyworth of thought before end of day.
me, i'm off on a well deserved picnic first in 5 years.

regards

drillfix
29-03-2011, 11:47 AM
Alvin, I dont quite get what you are saying here about TRH get to 37c when it will open at 43c today.

Do you mean it is going to fall to 37c? or please ellaborate.

corporateraider
29-03-2011, 10:23 PM
If they get the right of way access (decision due end of month) price could be 67.
If not price might be 27 although the price is underpinned by holding in RAD.
TRH looks a fascinating potash prospect and I have held for a week or so.

shasta
29-03-2011, 11:21 PM
If they get the right of way access (decision due end of month) price could be 67.
If not price might be 27 although the price is underpinned by holding in RAD.
TRH looks a fascinating potash prospect and I have held for a week or so.

I looked at TRH, when i saw a price sensitive flag on a possible coal acquistion, good to see TRH walked away from it after doing DD, rather than acquire something for the sake of it.

I already have 2 potash & plenty of Iron Ore plays on the LOW EV list, so TRH didnt make the list

wizAlvin
30-03-2011, 01:41 PM
with TRH just gone to 50, SHE called it. still thinking of a retrace but phew! got up!?

drillfix
30-03-2011, 02:02 PM
Should have bought this little bugga at 17.5c when I had the chance, but Ahh well, cant dwell on what could have been.

Good luck to holders who grabbed the early ride.

corporateraider
30-03-2011, 06:01 PM
This may only be the start of the ride!

Anna Naum
11-04-2011, 10:55 PM
Research Report out today values company short term @ $1 and LT @ $2.18. Might be about to see further positive news and share price movement.

http://www.rmresearch.com.au/wp-content/uploads/RMResearch_TRH_20110408.pdf

Anna Naum
14-04-2011, 08:29 PM
A good day!

elZorro
14-04-2011, 09:03 PM
A good day!

Outstanding would be closer.. I really must read more of the posts on the ASX. Might yet buy some tomorrow, could have a way to go. Cheers Anna Naum.

drillfix
14-04-2011, 11:31 PM
The weekly chart on this stock also look like that last post of yours on EER as well EZ, whats up , are you driving these prices and chart painting with all that cash and hedge funds you are running :P

Looking very strong and trading way Way outside its uppper Bolly Band.

elZorro
15-04-2011, 07:49 AM
The weekly chart on this stock also look like that last post of yours on EER as well EZ, whats up , are you driving these prices and chart painting with all that cash and hedge funds you are running :P

Looking very strong and trading way Way outside its uppper Bolly Band.

No, Drillfix, this is yet another really good share jump that I've missed, while looking too much into one share, OGC.

Vtrader
15-04-2011, 02:51 PM
Drilly,
ElZorro is a FA to the core, but he has many times looked to the darker side with TA.
Think it will be a hard road, but we could convert him with some careful mentoring and perhaps even some profits
Note how after a chart post he speaks of FA numbers, good to have a FA playing with TA.
For me FA is tedious, prefer TA.
V.

drillfix
15-04-2011, 03:50 PM
Yes V, I too prefer TA, although the truth for me I feel would be to use both as the full picture / perspective and strength would be in the investor that has and uses both hand in hand to combat and crusade their positions, for both long, medium and short term. With probably using 3 account setups in addition to that knowledge.

I try not to get involved in any or much debate about which is better as there is no right or wrong answer as there are many ways to skin a potato so to speak just are there are different investors or traders.

Enough said I guess.

elZorro
15-04-2011, 08:29 PM
Drilly,
ElZorro is a FA to the core, but he has many times looked to the darker side with TA.
Think it will be a hard road, but we could convert him with some careful mentoring and perhaps even some profits
Note how after a chart post he speaks of FA numbers, good to have a FA playing with TA.
For me FA is tedious, prefer TA.
V.

Hi Vtrader, I'm still without any TRH or EER, mainly because I was away from the computer. Both dipped back after early gains, so just as well. You can claim a two-bagger (http://www.fool.com/investing/small-cap/2011/03/21/this-stock-is-a-double-bagger.aspx), by the way, with EER. VT, I'm looking at volume+, other various TA trickery that takes my fancy on the day, and always open to suggestions. However, just about every time I have a go at one of these fast shares, I come a gutser. No patience to wait for the right time, and too greedy to sell at the right time.

However, a bit of FA work can be useful after TA or a scanner has picked up a share ticker.. That EER share is not ERR (Error), it's a very big coalfield. Well spotted VT.

corporateraider
16-04-2011, 01:00 PM
I doubled up at 52 cents and then bought some more yesterday at 74. Primarily I am buying on the basis of FA, but I am continuing to buy because the uptrend is in place.
I have to admit a certain nervousness in buying yesterday because of my lack of TA knowledge and my suspicion that distribution might be happening (ok so I am learning something from Phaedrus).
The thing that appeals to me is the conceptual resource of 3.8 billion tonnes. Yes it is at depth so the capital cost is high, but the grade is good.
And even at the current share price all of this is underpinned by the holding in RAD. I love these investments where the downside seems small, but the upside is enormous.
For those that are interested read the recent brokers report for an idea of where they think this may go.

corporateraider
19-04-2011, 09:07 PM
Up another 20% today on very good volume.

denpal
19-04-2011, 09:14 PM
It should go for a good run if FMJ and STB's runs are anything to go by. I bought in today after being on my watchlist for a couple of years. I'd decided not to buy until drilling permission was a done deal.

The exploration target is 150Mt of recoverable KCL, this is a lot.

ob1kinobi
20-04-2011, 10:25 AM
This ticker came to my attention after skimming the anns on the ASX yesterday evening.

I'd seen a few comments had been posted on this thread, but the title is a little weird 'the big battle, she and me, with TRH' so I hadn't bothered to actually look.

Good luck to all holders

Anna Naum
20-04-2011, 10:26 AM
This ticker came to my attention after skimming the anns on the ASX yesterday evening.

I'd seen a few comments had been posted on this thread, but the title is a little weird 'the big battle, she and me, with TRH' so I hadn't bothered to actually look.

Good luck to all holders

Never judge a book by its cover ob1kinobi, the force is strong in TRH

ob1kinobi
20-04-2011, 10:35 AM
Are you the she in question by chance?

Anna Naum
20-04-2011, 11:15 AM
Are you the she in question by chance?

No wise one