PDA

View Full Version : PAZ Pharma Zen

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

percy
21-04-2011, 02:16 PM
Today's announcement of good turnover and profit increases was welcome.
However what I loved was "Pharma Zen has commenced a range of initiatives to take the company to the next level." Exciting days ahead?

percy
22-04-2011, 06:55 AM
What I should have mentioned is that these initiatives are being funded by the company's strong balance sheet and excellent cashflow,WITHOUT having to come to shareholders for further funds.I take this as very positive,means management are looking to make profits to fund growth.Most small company's think the only way they can grow is to fund growth with more money from shareholders.This dilutes your shares,and takes management's mind off making real profits.So well done PAZ.

karen1
22-04-2011, 10:21 PM
Hi Percy
I'm taking advice and getting a bit more bold re posting. Have just spent some time looking at the Unlisted site, and doing some reading on the Pharma Zen site.
Quick question, as I gave up dealing with other than ASB Securities a few years ago, what is a broker likely to charge to trade on Unlisted? I note the $7.50 each way fee, but wonder if a broker will tack plenty more on to that?
All part of my learning curve! Thanks.

percy
23-04-2011, 06:51 AM
Hi Percy
I'm taking advice and getting a bit more bold re posting. Have just spent some time looking at the Unlisted site, and doing some reading on the Pharma Zen site.
Quick question, as I gave up dealing with other than ASB Securities a few years ago, what is a broker likely to charge to trade on Unlisted? I note the $7.50 each way fee, but wonder if a broker will tack plenty more on to that?
All part of my learning curve! Thanks.

Karen1,
I brought 80,000 at 3.5cents on Thursday,but have not seen the contract note yet.As soon as I do I will let you know.
A word of warning.The unlisted companies are thinnly traded.Brokers do not follow them.You are on your own.Uncharted teritory.More risk,but possibly more rewards.

karen1
23-04-2011, 07:53 AM
Good morning Percy and thank you.

As I mentioned, on a learning curve. Helping a friend a few days ago to set up his online portfolio, also unlisted King Country Energy came up. This was one I got interested in a few years ago but forgot about, but had it listed I may well have got into it.

And thanks for the warning, well heeded. Which is why I'm one of the last big spenders as I learn - I'm reluctant to spend too much, but already wish I had with one of the Aus. shells I recently got into!

I'm beginning to recognise my investing style, and seeing part of that being to take small bites at something I'm keen on, and finding I learn quite a lot more in the experience.

So in my cautiousness I am more likely to take a bite of around a quarter that of yours! Which makes me wonder if I should bother, but again, it's a good teaching tool without the prospect of perhaps losing too much.

I hope the sun is shining for you down there, and that you enjoy the rest of the weekend.

percy
23-04-2011, 08:37 AM
Good morning Percy and thank you.

As I mentioned, on a learning curve. Helping a friend a few days ago to set up his online portfolio, also unlisted King Country Energy came up. This was one I got interested in a few years ago but forgot about, but had it listed I may well have got into it.

And thanks for the warning, well heeded. Which is why I'm one of the last big spenders as I learn - I'm reluctant to spend too much, but already wish I had with one of the Aus. shells I recently got into!

I'm beginning to recognise my investing style, and seeing part of that being to take small bites at something I'm keen on, and finding I learn quite a lot more in the experience.

So in my cautiousness I am more likely to take a bite of around a quarter that of yours! Which makes me wonder if I should bother, but again, it's a good teaching tool without the prospect of perhaps losing too much.

I hope the sun is shining for you down there, and that you enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Yes nice weather,very pleasant weekend.Nothing much to do yesterday,but had to engage brain trying to keep,or get up to speed with PGC thread.I brought 20,000 PAZ on 15/4/2009 at 2.5cents,total cost of $567.50.Was interested in the company,but was un sure whether they would run out of money or not.I rang the CEO last year before the AGM asking him to post his speach at the AGM so I could read it on line.What he did do was to post a link to Otago Daily Times who covered the meeting.Nice guy,easy to speak to and was happy to talk to me about the company.Depends on dates,but I would like to go to the AGM next year.The latest result was a lot better than I expected,so that is why I increased my holding.Glad you did not take offence with my warnings.

karen1
23-04-2011, 09:36 AM
Never have got into PGC - my friend the other day is well immersed in this, but when he starts to talk about it my eyes glaze over. I need very much to stick to things I understand somewhat. Maybe a light bulb will flash one day, and I'll look at PGC.
I feel much better knowing you bought into PAZ in a smaller way initially, makes me think I am on the right track.
And I like the way you pick up the phone to talk to CEO's.
You have no idea what a confidence boost you, and another who has been kind enough to put a hand out to me, are giving me.

percy
23-04-2011, 11:17 AM
Never have got into PGC - my friend the other day is well immersed in this, but when he starts to talk about it my eyes glaze over. I need very much to stick to things I understand somewhat. Maybe a light bulb will flash one day, and I'll look at PGC.
I feel much better knowing you bought into PAZ in a smaller way initially, makes me think I am on the right track.
And I like the way you pick up the phone to talk to CEO's.
You have no idea what a confidence boost you, and another who has been kind enough to put a hand out to me, are giving me.
Karen1,I have received so much help and advice from sharetrader members it is a pleasure to try and help some one else.Stay well clear of PGC at present.My eyes are really starting to glaze over too.Very difficult.
Not many people ring companies.Ring and ask for a copy of the latest annual report,read it,and then if you are unsure of something,ring the MD,CEO,or CFO.No one asks them.You can say you are looking to buy shares in their company but do not understand....whatever? Write down you questions before you ring as often they really want to talk about their company.No use hanging up the phone and thinking I should have asked about ......?

karen1
23-04-2011, 11:34 AM
Percy, again my thanks! Great advice, and maybe one day I'll get as bold as you.
In the meantime, someone has recently suggested being on here is one way of avoiding cleaning cupboards out - in my case, going to the supermarket! I fear I have put it off long enough, my cats need to eat tonight!
But I will definitely be back here. I was about to ask a question about a company on Unlisted, but have just had another look at their site and found what I wanted to know, - we learn something new every day!

percy
26-04-2011, 06:44 AM
Karen1.Received contract note. 80,000 PAZ at 3.5cents $2800.Brokerage $60. Trade charge $7.50. Total $2,867.50.
The latest quotes for PAZ ; buyer wants 10,000,000 at 3cents while seller has 420,000 for sale at 3.5cents.
www.unlisted.co.nz

karen1
26-04-2011, 07:39 AM
Thanks Percy, as I expected, the sharebroker has a good sized bite too. Still, I am keen more so on King Country Energy, and may well look further into this during the week. And I might even test the waters with PAZ.
It will be interesting to see what brokerage fee I will be quoted - I suspect from one I have used in the past it will be more than you were charged, so I might be phoning around.

percy
26-04-2011, 07:50 AM
Thanks Percy, as I expected, the sharebroker has a good sized bite too. Still, I am keen more so on King Country Energy, and may well look further into this during the week. And I might even test the waters with PAZ.
It will be interesting to see what brokerage fee I will be quoted - I suspect from one I have used in the past it will be more than you were charged, so I might be phoning around.

I have dealt with Craigs for a good number of years.I am happy using a full brokerage firm,but realise I have to pay for it.Going from what other posters have posted ASB and Direct Brokering do offer excellent service.I like the way DB answer queries on this site.I look forward to ready a bit on King Country Energy.

percy
29-04-2011, 04:24 PM
Where have the sellers gone? 50,000 traded 28/4/11 at 3.5cents and 420,000 at same price today.no sellers.buyers for 10,950,000 shares.No sellers.Interesting.

percy
22-06-2011, 07:24 PM
Interesting reading.www.unlisted.co.nz then go to PAZ, go to news and announcements, 20/6/2011 CEO address Friday 27th May.

percy
22-07-2011, 05:40 PM
Welcome to the new bidder for 400,000 PAZ shares at 3.6 cents.That takes the number to over 12mil shares on the bid side. 12,000,000.
Pity there are no shares for sale.!!!!!!!!

percy
01-08-2011, 12:10 PM
Welcome to the new bidder for 400,000 PAZ shares at 3.6 cents.That takes the number to over 12mil shares on the bid side. 12,000,000.
Pity there are no shares for sale.!!!!!!!!
The new bidder has been joined buy another buyer also wanting 400,000 shares at 3.6 cents.Getting close to 13mil shares wanted.!!!
However,still NO SELLERS.!!!!!!!!!

peat
03-08-2011, 05:54 PM
I've had some dealings with this company and liked the way it was operating
The trouble is the high exchange rate affecting them though.

percy
04-08-2011, 09:15 AM
I've had some dealings with this company and liked the way it was operating
The trouble is the high exchange rate affecting them though.

peat.exchange rates,earthquakes.Nothing stopping them.Increased profit,expansion from profits,without coming back to shareholders for cash..Pleased you liked the way they operate.I do too.!!!!!!
"the company is no longer dependent on the dollar to be profitable,rather it is the level of profitability that is impacted."from annual report.

percy
08-08-2011, 12:55 PM
Well,you just never know what is going to happen on the sharemarket.On a day where markets are in trouble PAZ hits a year high at 4cents with 260,000 shares being traded.Back to none being for sale ,again.

percy
10-08-2011, 05:16 PM
Well,you just never know what is going to happen on the sharemarket.On a day where markets are in trouble PAZ hits a year high at 4cents with 260,000 shares being traded.Back to none being for sale ,again.
Well on a day where every share goes uo PAZ drops.!!! 110,000 traded at 3.6 cents.

peat
10-08-2011, 09:10 PM
did you get some Percy?
volatility coupled with lack of liquidity can provide a risk premium for non insto players

percy
11-08-2011, 06:43 AM
did you get some Percy?
volatility coupled with lack of liquidity can provide a risk premium for non insto players
No,I am neither a buyer or seller.Just holding what I have.

percy
06-09-2011, 03:10 PM
50,000 shares gone through at .036 cents today.1st buyer is now at .04 for 1,000,000 shares,but again no sellers.
As Peat warned ;"We have had a record six months in sales which were up almost 25% on last year,but most of the benefit has been eroded by the high NZD."

percy
19-09-2011, 12:36 PM
Seller at 4.5 cents.30,000 shares.

percy
03-10-2011, 03:48 PM
25,000 sold at 4cents last week. 30,000 sold at 4.5cents today.buyer at 4.1,seller at 5cents.

percy
26-10-2011, 12:08 PM
Well you can sense the excitement building.!!!! Buyer at 4.2 cents wants 1mil,while the seller of 154,505 is holding out for 5 cents.

percy
12-03-2012, 06:51 PM
Karen1,
I brought 80,000 at 3.5cents on Thursday,but have not seen the contract note yet.As soon as I do I will let you know.
A word of warning.The unlisted companies are thinnly traded.Brokers do not follow them.You are on your own.Uncharted teritory.More risk,but possibly more rewards.

Still very thinly traded.13,000 traded today at 5cents.

percy
29-03-2012, 04:18 PM
And a big welcome to the bidder at 5.5cents.who wants 154,505 shares.Note there is a seller at 6.5cents for about the right amount;

percy
03-04-2012, 12:13 PM
And a big welcome to the bidder at 5.5cents.who wants 154,505 shares.Note there is a seller at 6.5cents for about the right amount;

Just as well we gave that bidder a big welcome,as I see today he has upped his bid to 6cents for the exact amount that are for sale at 6.5cents.

percy
03-04-2012, 02:18 PM
And so it came to pass that buyer and seller were of one accord.154,505 traded at 6cents today.

percy
27-04-2012, 04:21 PM
A very good result out considering high NZ dollar and ChCh earthquakes.Very positive outlook.

percy
30-04-2012, 08:07 PM
The web site www.waitakibio.com gives a very good understanding of what the company is about.NZ leading manufacturer of natural nutritional supplement ingredients.
From the annual report ;
Alongside the ongoing investment in plant and equipment the company has been accelerating its investment in research and development projects.Clinical trials commenced in 2011 around the bone health product range are set to be completed and released in the second half of 2012.Interim results to date have been very positive and we are confident that this significant body of work will be of great value to the company's future growth."
Great stuff.

karen1
01-05-2012, 08:51 AM
Thanks for that link Percy, an interesting company.

You might like to read today's news: http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/rebuilding-christchurch/6833295/PharmaZen-puts-its-best-foot-forward

percy
01-05-2012, 10:14 AM
Thanks for that link Percy, an interesting company.

You might like to read today's news: http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/rebuilding-christchurch/6833295/PharmaZen-puts-its-best-foot-forward

And thank you Karen1 for that link.

peat
01-05-2012, 09:30 PM
However, it still faced a raft of quake issues, including a quake damage excess
of $500,000

not an actual cost of course

Since the earthquakes PharmaZen was spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on
backup systems,

this is tho (a cost)

percy
02-05-2012, 06:23 AM
of $500,000

Since the earthquakes PharmaZen was spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on
backup systems,

this is tho (a cost)

One interesting back up system is the installation of a standby co-generation capacity which will enable the plant to run without grid supply.The unit is being designed and built to run off biodiesel that the company will be producing onsite from waste fat streams and will be operated during control period demands where penal rates of up to $187/KWH apply.
This investment is significant at $250K installed and while the primary purpose was risk mitigation,the project has been engineered in such a manner as to achieve a pay back in less than three years.

percy
03-05-2012, 06:49 AM
of $500,000

backup systems,

this is tho (a cost)

The earthquake excess may be a concern to investors,but as a ChCh resident it is a frightening prospect,because if they ever have to claim it, I would think that it would be the end of ChCh.
Doing business in ChCh is now more expensive,buildings have to have better foundations,and more businesses nead back up systems.I suppose insurance is a lot more expensive for everyone in NZ,not just ChCh.
What is pleasing is so many businesses want to stay in ChCh.
PAZ staff did a fantastic job overcoming work and home issues to keep the business up and running.I think they were out of business for only 7 or 10 days,and no customer orders were lost.

percy
03-03-2013, 01:27 PM
Drove past PAZ yesterday.Foundations finished,floor laid and already some steel work up.So progress is being made on the new factory.

Armillary Private Capital
28-03-2013, 10:10 AM
PharmaZen builds for the future on back of record surplus

https://www.unlisted.co.nz/Members/unlisted.mt_announcement.showannouncement?p_announ cement_id=2189

percy
04-04-2013, 10:38 AM
A very good result to 31/12/12.
Strong cash flow is being used to fund building expansion.
Research Projects; "collectively these projects look set to provide significant growth."
The annual report is refreshingly simple.Very sound small company with a strong balance sheet,achieving positive growth without calling on shareholders for more funds.The next couple of years should be fun.

27-05-2013, 02:07 PM
A new issuer profile has been posted for PharmaZen:

http://www.unlisted.co.nz/uPublic/docs/issuer%20profiles/20130601%20PAZ%20Issuer%20Profile.pdf

12-07-2013, 02:48 PM
Annual report here:

http://www.unlisted.co.nz/uPublic/unlisted.mt_announcement.showannouncement?p_announ cement_id=2238

13-09-2013, 02:48 PM
Half year announcement:

http://www.unlisted.co.nz/uPublic/unlisted.mt_announcement.showannouncement?p_announ cement_id=2267

percy
13-09-2013, 03:12 PM
After reading the half year announcement I feel the company has moved forward from "well positioned" to "poised".This is exciting.!
Well done.Cann't wait to see what the next 6 months bring.!!!

03-04-2014, 04:30 PM
Results announcement (http://www.unlisted.co.nz/uPublic/unlisted.mt_announcement.showannouncement?p_announ cement_id=2374) for the full year.

percy
03-04-2014, 08:09 PM
Well done PAZ.
This quiet achiever just continues to come up with the goods.
Surplus up 38% to $739,114.
With more equipment in the new factory the outlook is looking very positive.Loved the comment;"opens up SIGNIFICANT OPPORTUNITIES."
Poised!!!

percy
21-04-2014, 07:54 PM
They probably need to start being less quiet given their market cap is less than 1/3rd of Seadragon who have yet (unlikely to ever) actually make a dollar! Any exporter making money and expanding on this exchange rate has to be worth watching. As forbes says - party is almost over... http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11241125

Certainly a good idea to compare the two companies.!!!!

19-05-2014, 01:17 PM
Local biotechnology companies in the spotlight in Europe (http://www.unlisted.co.nz/uPublic/unlisted.mt_announcement.showannouncement?p_announ cement_id=2382).

percy
19-05-2014, 03:53 PM
Local biotechnology companies in the spotlight in Europe (http://www.unlisted.co.nz/uPublic/unlisted.mt_announcement.showannouncement?p_announ cement_id=2382).

That makes for good reading.Thanks for the link.

30-05-2014, 09:31 AM
PharmaZen 2013 annual report (http://www.unlisted.co.nz/uPublic/unlisted.mt_announcement.showannouncement?p_announ cement_id=2385)has been posted.

peat
31-05-2014, 06:47 PM
looks good
taken on a bit of debt
good earnings growth but from restraining costs
PE about 18

percy
31-05-2014, 08:47 PM
looks good
taken on a bit of debt
good earnings growth but from restraining costs
PE about 18

From the annual report;" the second half looks to be an exciting one as the plant comes on line."
"new spray dryer which opens up SIGNIFICANT new product opportunities,"
PSI [percy significant index] With the use of the word significant twice in the "Outlook" PAZ rates as a strong buy.

18-06-2014, 11:36 AM
2013 Issuer Profile (http://www.unlisted.co.nz/uPublic/unlisted.mt_announcement.showannouncement?p_announ cement_id=2395) posted for PharmaZen.

percy
25-07-2014, 02:11 PM
Anyone with any up to date views on this one? I have just started to have a look at it - looks to have quite strong cash flow and growth potential - listed on the unlisted market and quite liquid.

If you follow the thread you will note I have slowly been adding to my holding as the company continues to grow.
I think the next 6 months to a year will be very important.I am very confident the next announcement will confirm they are "starting to really motor".The growth has been funded from retained profits and debt,and no call has been made for more funds from shareholders.
I am hopeful the company will move to the main board within a couple of years.The new factory is already too small and they have applied for consent resource to add to it [or build another factory].Other than Otago Daily Times ODT no newspapers cover the company.Their web page is excellent.www.waitakibio.com
Very illiquid.

percy
29-07-2014, 02:11 PM
Was that you Black Knat who brought the 750,000 PAZ shares today at 6.5cents?

percy
26-09-2014, 03:18 PM
Well the interim is disappointing,and the year ended this December will be to,we can expect next year to see good results.
"Disruptions caused by the current expansion work,"
"All new equipment is onsite."
"We expect to be fully operative pre-Christmas."

blackcap
29-09-2014, 11:00 PM
Well the interim is disappointing,and the year ended this December will be to,we can expect next year to see good results.

It may be disappointing but I do note that turnover was up on last year and looking forward 5.5 cents might be a good buying opportunity? Might have to have another look. Had a look a while back but did not think a PE of 18 was warranted as their growth was rather slow (both revenue and profit). But I think that was at 7 cps. Back at 5.5 we are talking a different story and if they can organically grow (faster) then it is maybe worth a little punt.

blackcap
29-09-2014, 11:00 PM

It may be disappointing but I do note that turnover was up on last year and looking forward 5.5 cents might be a good buying opportunity? Might have to have another look. Had a look a while back but did not think a PE of 18 was warranted as their growth was rather slow (both revenue and profit). But I think that was at 7 cps. Back at 5.5 we are talking a different story and if they can organically grow (faster) then it is maybe worth a little punt.

13-04-2015, 09:16 AM
2014 Annual Report posted. (http://www.unlisted.co.nz/uPublic/unlisted.mt_announcement.showannouncement?p_announ cement_id=2499)

percy
14-04-2015, 08:22 AM
2014 Annual Report posted. (http://www.unlisted.co.nz/uPublic/unlisted.mt_announcement.showannouncement?p_announ cement_id=2499)

Delays with "compliance issues" getting new equipment up and running has affected both turnover and profitability.
More new equipment still to be brought into production.
The delays mean we have hope the next year sees both revenue and profit increasing, as costs of production will decrease as production and revenues increase.

15-05-2015, 03:03 PM
New director appointed. (http://www.unlisted.co.nz/uPublic/unlisted.mt_announcement.showannouncement?p_announ cement_id=2521)

percy
15-05-2015, 04:49 PM
New director appointed. (http://www.unlisted.co.nz/uPublic/unlisted.mt_announcement.showannouncement?p_announ cement_id=2521)

Totally acceptable announcement.!!!
Peter Wayne Dobbs.
Who is he?
Why was he appointed?
What Skills does he bring to the company?
Come on PAZ you can do better.!

noodles
15-05-2015, 05:33 PM
Totally acceptable announcement.!!!
Peter Wayne Dobbs.
Who is he?
Why was he appointed?
What Skills does he bring to the company?
Come on PAZ you can do better.!
Well he was good enough to represent Otago at cricket
http://www.espncricinfo.com/newzealand/content/player/36853.html

percy
15-05-2015, 05:47 PM
Well he was good enough to represent Otago at cricket
http://www.espncricinfo.com/newzealand/content/player/36853.html

I do rather prefer directors of companies I invest in to have commercial acumen,rather than sporting skills.
PS.The company quality assurance manager[Harold] received my phone call ,as the CEO and company secretary were not on the premises.Told him he was just the man to put quality assurance news releases right.I did ask whether Peter was just out of jail ,or just off the street, and they did not want to release his record.!!
Ex Otago cricket player is a bit more positive.

noodles
15-05-2015, 05:51 PM
I do rather prefer directors of companies I invest in to have commercial acumen,rather than sporting skills.
The skill required by cricketers (I'm talking batsman here) should see him add a great deal to the boardroom. Bowlers, on the other hand are more useful when you need someone to move the boardroom table.

percy
15-05-2015, 05:54 PM
The skill required by cricketers (I'm talking batsman here) should see him add a great deal to the boardroom. Bowlers, on the other hand are more useful when you need someone to move the boardroom table.

Jessie Ryder for THL ???? lol.

noodles
15-05-2015, 06:12 PM
Jessie Ryder for THL ???? lol.

Good point. I would say that most modern batsman are turning into baseball players with their batting approach. I was really referring to the good old days of Martin Crowe and Glenn Turner.

percy
15-05-2015, 06:39 PM
Good point. I would say that most modern batsman are turning into baseball players with their batting approach. I was really referring to the good old days of Martin Crowe and Glenn Turner.

Bad example, as I am sure either, or both, would have disrupted any company board.!! lol.
Safer with a good ex hockey player,Tor Borren at Hellabys.Should not mention Bruce Judge at Ariadne or Judge Corp. lol.

27-07-2015, 02:28 PM
Falling dollar and Capex investments boost PharmaZen half-year result (http://www.unlisted.co.nz/uPublic/unlisted.mt_announcement.showannouncement?p_announ cement_id=2576).

percy
27-07-2015, 03:25 PM
At last there is light at the end of what has been a very long dark tunnel.
Earthquakes,'Compliance issues',high NZ$ have worked really hard against PAZ over the past four years.
New factory,new equipment,new avenues of income,looks as though the $5mil spent was well thought out.
Modest profit is great when one compares PAZ with SEA.
All of this expansion has been paid for from retained earnings and bank debt,without PAZ having to come back to shareholders for more capital.Shows great discipline.
I am pleased I recently added to our holding.
Am "well positioned."

Apathy
29-07-2015, 08:19 AM
Modest profit is great when one compares PAZ with SEA.
."

SEA make Feltex look ok.. :-)

30-09-2015, 02:31 PM
An interesting article in the age today

http://www.theage.com.au/business/vitamins-frenzy-spills-over-as-natures-way-bioglan-owner-gets-buyout-offers-20150929-gjxqrv.html

PAZ could well be extremely well placed with its upgrades to plant finished or all but, returning a profit and benefiting from a fallen dollar.

04-04-2016, 02:06 PM
Annual report out
http://www.unlisted.co.nz/uPublic/unlisted.mt_announcement.showannouncement?p_announ cement_id=2721

The benefits of the upgrades are showing very nicely.

PharmaZen Limited is reporting a surplus before tax of $896,635on turnover of $7,083,991. This compares with a before tax surplus of $28,553 on turnover of $6,709,270 for the prior year.

percy
05-04-2016, 06:53 AM
Annual report out
http://www.unlisted.co.nz/uPublic/unlisted.mt_announcement.showannouncement?p_announ cement_id=2721

The benefits of the upgrades are showing very nicely.

PharmaZen Limited is reporting a surplus before tax of $896,635on turnover of $7,083,991. This compares with a before tax surplus of $28,553 on turnover of $6,709,270 for the prior year.

Positive cashflow.Balance sheet remains in good shape.
Still using retained earnings and debt to grow the business,yet total equity of $7,945,937 easily supports total assets of $13,875,944.
"Expanding post drying operations.1100sqm factory has been leased on an adjoining site."
Hopefully the extraction plant commissioning will be in 3rd quarter of 2016.It will provide significant growth opportunities,particularly in the marine and botanical sectors.

percy
07-04-2016, 02:58 PM
Well someone else really liked the result.
145,000 traded yesterday at 5 cents.
800,000 traded this morning at 5.5 cents.
And this afternoon 500,000 traded at 6 cents.
Just when I thought the result was being ignored.??!!!!.lol.

07-04-2016, 07:31 PM
Yes I think people are waking up to the fact that PAZ has done its groundwork and is a very well run company with products in demand worldwide.

http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAgUAAADiCAIAAAB RICNJAAAbGklEQVR4nO2dv27bPheGdUNBFt1Khs4CchFZ0hvwa uADunV0Vm8FDBTo9hszBHbmFplyCfwGSuK/Q5mKZYsSnwdnaGVJll8d8qUoRaf6339Kx/vfT4IgCKKcUC4VfkAQBFFm4AcEQRDE5zt QBAEQehI9IPfD9VjVT1W1fZHdElK/H6oHqv7l18XHXT/1V18 z2FFpMcG0EQxFJjrB88P/35fP/7 f7n5a56vru/sh/8ebkT vrfD7YH/Hm5u8QSzFfgBwRBFB1j/OB 3D/ PDz8/3v5/vPrf7vFf0g2tG7fvD388c3y6hGhfMV AFBEEXHKD94efr2ePf89v7389fzc/Xt5cn2A923epcR7YbPd 3Mkulzf3x7rKrOXewpoLZHfnu67/fmWY7vB 8/t4O7 rT9TH/08DP8CvtQ7WMjCIIoIsb5wY/nZ90R//j2ePf82/IDu4 2B9q6d/bs4eXXn5e7qrUWYX397 TrA 0Hd89v0V11JmHZwPPTH n6oD1UrhUIgiguxvnBr5/b6v7l19 3p/vHh59vT/58UTio9zpWa5zed imN/9811ceQmcdHIzoB7FdeYfRX09E54vCn0YQBLHyGOkHf17u2qmV 7Q n02wH4GaQPuAH7izQr dn52GhfiA/0g8efsZ3JfnB3fMbfkAQBNHHSD/4 /Z0//z0bK4S2k4znMEXJm0 jVXYA3l3UG/iC/eTY7vi oAgCOJcjPWD9j5w9e33e AHumPtBukD80X9fsLJnOCaY9zzpoO7cu4fDN/2wA8IgiguRvuB7u7vnt 8TrP1ieqxqrZPsYn76O1iYR7J2qf3LOnw36OJuzLPR3k7tL4CP yAIouhI9IOlB88LEQRBnAn8gCAIgvh8xw8IgiAIHYX4AUEQBHE m8AOCIAji8x0/IAiCIHTgBwRBEMTne gHCqBU/v37N/chAMxGmP/4AZQLfgAlgx8AGPADKBn8AMCAH0DJ4AcABvwASgY/ADDgB1Ay AEsmeOhrr5XfdSHo1Jqv6uq783e/7TZm 32Tbuw3nzY wvaw2tj9rDbS19abz6EJftd5X21d6jN69mDAbgx AEsmeOh7jv63gZcP9CfHjfbqtpujv2a283RXaiU8tvDa2N13Pu mswT7S8PDUM5XnDnUwYMBuDH4ASwZv5Pdbo6yH jOvR2Ah511h9MevNX6vV3uB8dDnXAwADcGP4AlI07CyH7wsan7 wX43C2RN2mjs9nDcbM0cUbdVMDtkrhicJc58UXBVYV8fxA8G4M bgB7BkgkF31bwm IFSZtY Ol807Adfuz5w7jHYq0sHA3Bj8ANYMmKPf3a yOAvvMV8kT1ZNHgwADcGP4AlI07Ki35gddDeneGoH iZHP3Mkjabie4n27eOBw4G4MbgB7Bkvvi8qfUUadvdt6Q/b5rgB8Izqc49A 9mRnAwADcGPwAw8PdoUDL4AYABP4CSwQ8ADPgBlAx AGDAD6Bk8AMAA34AJYMfABjwAygZwQ/ AyiVt7e3uQ8BYDZOp5PvB7eyIoC8 PfvH9cHUDLMFwG04AdQOPgBQAt AIWDHwC04AdQOPgBQAt AIWDH0Ax7HfDbw8tyw/OqQEFMrsfSO PHMApLLVcrvBKy Oh1u/L9F4BnXXVLfvsR6QIXx06bv/2a6WtMmTHQx0Un5nbD/JSY1YKbyCz9Yrz kGkXvkAa/AD 636at9MkvF 8a/4wqywKsBc4e3/RltdjWCzq5td1/EJ4uTgB/moMR FN5A5e8VZ/SBWf0o3jGZXd/Z43GzbV9g31i 3XjHv1MCSNszIRRKqbtlJYIZyulXonqL9jTpvdKmWbp12P/bCXVP3jcrJtrmxK4L1B aeRL MjFtqWMgBYedt/ZmNM0MSlMPMyQ8yUGM2Cm8gs/aKc/pBtD6tO0Cw3U f 3jpK3dDa5A10ShjAlKq8pp03 cMd3RqhLslNmyRjpmP2ahWfOiCYfJEUfEwkls9r4CfoWZwXpk1 gW4tU4wqsrIDzJQYy4KbyDz9ooZ 0Fn0c5qnQq2xVlG53m7GQLkkOiacemunCJffvVdc8rPpLv lla3PHxRKeXPmNv1wvqT2P2ccAAbyYGOoE/sB5J2fc3c/CAfNeai8AYyb6 Y8XxRdzEb/ XhHbBozfTUOzM3wB7IdFevsXQ3P9OtATk 3dW V41h02dVYXehBr3Z3rA F3QcIy839WbgzcGz80P8lFjNgpvILP2ihncTw7rlUfagAqujKz 50OiGQWbMjvnV3RjNvfC3pHDz/qJ07yYWMxFBM6IHtC6QnQFjkAPK37D/tOsBY5MqC/KDG6gxH4U3kDl7xTyfN/Ubxrk7J/1Pim5YTf20xmW4MwP nbFt3SdBfy3c7MJmb5/Odltzu8xd2H9pRpNFalwPaJ9NdxY10ozt/Vg3D8UrbqXUsvzg mrMSuENZLZecXY/AKX2u5s8zyB2N2vGnwt2/gIrw dNr8tYNTKCBnIr8IMi6EYE QwAb4P5CyyfHP8e7dqMU6MoSm0gPvgBQMva/QDgDPgBQAt AIWDHwC04AdQOPgBQAt AIUj MHcJZ0B5uF0Or29vc19FACzcTqdfD 4lRXNDCNBDTr0cH1ggxSaonQod76oqNM8ADr04Ac2SKEpSgf8o HTQoQc/sEEKTVE64Aelgw49 IENUmiK0gE/KB106MEPbJBCU5QO EHpoEMPfmCDFJqidCjED16b4M0kizjNx83WvGCre3Oh8JL68KO UJUqphejgM0YKU08xrLCY1/tNv0qyGl69FOsloLknhl 9R43I8NSVl6DDpCT1iuvzA/3y2AX6gVNUvXsZ2fFQ 78l/ChlScsCdPAZJcXHpvbe1BYuaVmmH4xSo2NZiWHeb9p3YSMyvLw GkkJqr7gyP/jY1Lv9Iq8PPjb1tmm66wNdK6pb7pfG9T5KWdKRvQ4BY6WIdoU i/SDUWp07BurTOaSEqNryGMyvLgGcp4RveLK/ECzPD/QM0Vmvsh6BbxpzO3/g49SlnRkroPAWCnqbVcy5bVdx1vSsUg/GKWGxvR9S0oMUwFNjcvw4hpIKviBRdanuWux IHA2B7w KH7vuNmG12ilCrGD/bNd em1KIS4wsZXlwDSQU/sMj5NAv3/bgc7vnSDInybs5LSxbpB6PVcNvC0hKjPWXMF00AfmCxiNNsdVj cLusZI4U17muvBsIlHYv0g7H3k 3JosHNM5JCGLxzP/ly8AOLRZzmwedNrR9V2uN0Y6ToH1XslQyXaJbpB MTw6tFvITEEE7Z QwvuIEkUa4fCKzgNO bCcq9rkCHqViqH1yHFUhBAxkLfrBcPjab1/NrnWP5OkwGfmCzfCloIKPBD0oHHXrwAxuk0BSlA35QOujQgx/YIIWmKB3wg9JBhx78wAYpNEXpgB UDjr04Ac2SKEpSgfBD Yu6XwjqJyuQYee0 mEGj1IoSlKh9Pp5PvBraxoZoqy/QHQoQcpADzwg7JAhx6kAPDAD8oCHXqQAsADPygLdOhBCgAP/KAs0KEHKQA88IOyQIcepADwWKUfZP5 049N3VU7sN7rm1gFXqnyXt84pnK6oNuapAC4Juvzg9TK0XNx3G w7G/jY1LqTGlEFvrzXu496032o25qkALguK/ODEZWjc8CUf0quAl9c aexlbBCJVcjBcCVWZkfaJbiB91xjqkCX1x52LGVckMlVyMFwJX BD aim8fQJFeBxw/OfOTptiYpAK4MfjAHx0NdybcHzlaBZ74o6aOBUuwdy5MC4MrgB zcnnOMeUwWe 8lDHwm6rUkKgOuCH9wa64FIUzE8oQp8weXCx1ROTyrFrpRaqBQ A12SVfiCwgsZPufBpQQoAD/xgKVAufGKQAsADPygLdOhBCgAP/KAs0KEHKQA88IOyQIcepADwwA/KAh16kALAo5q7pPONKKpM9gDo0BMWEwconFKuDwAAYBj8AAAAl MIPAABAgx8AAIBS AEAAGjwAwAAUAo/AAAADX4AAABK4QcAAKDBDwAAQCn8AAAANPgBAAAohR8AAIAGPw AAAKWUqv73n9Lx/veTIAiCKCfwA4IgCOLzHT8gCIIgdOAHBEEQxOc7fkAQBEHowA8 IgiCIz/dkP/j9UD1W9y /rnYcP749VtX2R7/kz8td9VhV7kJn5SC /R7/vW9P9/JXEARBlBY39IM/L3dyl607Zbtffnu61/3729P9wPcOf5oS AFBEEQbt/IDPd4X/OD3gxnjd/3yn5e76vHu e397 ev5 eqen76I 4WPyAIgpgsLvYDM7HzaHXc/ZBfb2X91 98fz9U2x9ev/xzW1WPDz Df/vh YE yOe7/lvkY7OWf3tx/cAyJ7Nb77fMf84IgiCuERf6we8HM o36/x6ftadeP P PWBDscPzFZ/Wz/Q1wryVp4fmH5fPjbn360x6O V1xF y9znjCAI4hoxyXyRP/zXXafT 9/MD/yDDC5NnB1a3 t UT9PJfwWgiCINcYU1wdtN6r/rft0uxcefX1w2XyR 9/g2Nxhvvnett934 Gn9FvmPmcEQRDXiMv8wOmspXV btvB9Xg/GH8/2T2A2LGlXR8I0f Wuc8ZQRDENWICP9BdZDe 3v7o/j6gvywwI/REP/ji86aCH4THFnqDdP/AHI/0W Y/bQRBEJPHGD9wQ/eM1p GbZ/MWF54JqdbUxzsh8999t848DDomfsHkWNLe77IMyeeLyIIYu2R6 AcEQRDEygM/IAiCID7f8QOCIAhCB35AEARBfL7jBwRBEIQO/IAgCIL4fMcPCIIgCB2 HygAACiPf// eUvwAwCAEsEPAABAKfwAAAA0 AEAACiFHwBApux39eZj7oNYF ckvYIfHA919b3qotkPrtm8ntlVvWtqszcd9eZDf8vQzgEu4rXp U64 HCfZZZ/wdvaebQUZYWkSk WihvnaVNvNUSml9k33LUax9qN1sG V9XO0um16X szaUd3ThJr UH gccN9sqehY/NrX0 232O7PCfhffFcC0vDZWf7dvJrEEMeETWkFGvDZ6NKbaZj7t N3orBv7Zlc3u67PWpZQCex3znDZ 2/PZX4wVtLr oGdQMad6sNRH4o9ytjvwkuK42ZrEs7zg/5b9D aXb 3TWNdRphtE65XADTDybZXyh3fubnd9ZXNrjbDMTfh2/3YC3dN3btOZKg4P5YfmIN8bcyP3e394aA1IFXDLdHsvB1HbpzJ jeNm6w6ol44tpkknMZcGcm9aSa/tB50F7XeOTXnuZG/irGC1ycEmqvej88/6/bt9dOcAUYJ20rUrsU2Gue3n5EDCm4VmzXznQsXrA dayhy8q4Y/xxu2xGAcWVXfnXViI jFYl13xvvJYT YWtJb UG33PIxryU4dwiavf4BVptMGLLZP69vXZGdA0QZ5wcqyG17LuX MAMi Zn9tqu/NXh0328nuWEyMe//AOmxzBdD9tHDseaYlBt1ZP1I2N1pW1nidTr/77VIuxfxgcklvNF9kxj6my5ZGRp5Y9iVzqh 067h wDUBjMFuqN30TswPhNz oh offO9ag6beuJ5 elwpjjkhWf8IN4Sw HtfldvDt4Vyar8wO4e68MxnkuDfjClpFf2g 6APEPzW4LVfvo0cm4ehL8t2Q/EnQMMYuZAuiGVl0t66r f8HVz 6t 0M0FZzt8GeEH1sjPubqKtkT/xsNu33VeK57s3TftrSPrJquQS25SmdybXNJbPW/aL2x2/h1m/36yeTpq6Non3Q knQOcw50b8W8db2u3TTq5LfuBlfD WM 9k5zpZJEa5wf2bEb/i4Zaor0f6057Z5brHMx5I4BILjmpYueemlhS/h4NIAFv9vJaiB1uKfg3Tpw/nlrd86Y3Yayk AFAFnSj6dUNgUdg/njKZ3V/j3YrxkmKHwAAgFL4AQAAaPADAABQCj8AAACN4Af/AQBAeZxOJ98PpjIWgLGQRSLIIoIskzPZfBHnBi6HLBJBFhFkmR z8ADKCLBJBFhFkmRz8ADKCLBJBFhFkmRz8ADKCLBJBFhFkmRz8 ADKCLBJBFhFkmZyr UH31j3/TYdOJcuuApq7co/7ymu9svCWvsjmTjkdoXSfiq5sStZFXibjv4vbK90T38 5wyidnFu4kBVh4kUyOXXlyOY5y5LEGFkGqmwuVxa/EI26VqpcuPmV/KB7idLxUAuv5LaqStWHY2xlr2D38VDXh/1m22XJx6bu364ebq5fVux9kb2VjbuyV6czxK8k7m3eE znzGFAzi08zIow8eJpn7RydPOMZUlhjCxCG1m LObluP3A8VqpMnmmTeEHzkn1C7bZA4H2Bd/Cyh bets0ZhgeDMkHNv/Y1Lu9NWYPt7XwV45I7LiFdWDB5v2/g/0MHgYolXMLF0c2XuLF0z5p5fjm cqSwhhZhDayKlmszuE6qTJ5pk3hB9bL4p2yNuY49EfdZFGwsk4 LOznalQ2dsrHvsvroffO92fSFJs7NF 13Vb2NrRwemL 5LYK7n4TDKJ18W3iYFWHiRVMxbeX45vnKksIYWYQ2shZZrNKQV 0yVyTPtin6wb7xplkiH3tmG1e16Ha71Uu80P iLQvjyBSsrpdTxo61WtNk6KwsHJm0e2U/CYZRO1i3cywr8IJGRfuC3kXXJcu1UuZYfCLXuBkmYL3I7zf6Yp GtG/ azXZ3KK MQvfZxrw 8SSofuUP3Vo7cFY9u7u0n4TBKZxEtPDpRyXyRyBhZkueTlVqmL Gd/1Brni8T7Ff5kUX/iozc3 k7TrJx0/6Rfbk0Bxex0cGX/ iA4MGHznnA/5w jdPJt4UJWcD85kTGyCG1k bKM VFrvJ sIk84mUlz15fOPG9qVrae bNG6GOeN42MyuXnTSOzVcN 4M5TuV967jBKJ cWHp7NhMf43HEGz5smyCK0keXLkpA8F6bKtTKNv0eD2VhfFu2b Ceohr0 WSViZLJOkyoXgB5ARq8uij81mggfJVifLNKxLlmlS5ULwA8gIs kgEWUSQZXLwA8gIskgEWUSQZXLwA8gIskgEWUSQZXLwA8gIskg EWUSQZXIEP/haIea3t7dpKztDgZBFIsgigiyTczqdfD YylgAxkIWiSCLCLJMDvNFkBFkkQiyiCDL5OAHkBFkkQiyiCDL5 OAHkBFkkQiyiCDL5OAHkBFkkQiyiCDL5OAHkBFkkQiyiCDL5Nz o/aaRygHdi0vPvN9UWSt/bOpuP2fKbcvvNxUKkwWbC8WvVfQjocx6fOWhKtiQdwtPqvN qyrnC2OMLGGDijWxxckSLfrrcUGqXLj5DesfaISKCJGVvbL1x0 NdH/abbdcah8ttuzXuhwrZS29gj9WaEOpih2XWB1YeeGs5KJVzC0 q8079A5FRsoQNKtrEFiaL16GJS5RaY/2DeP2d5PpHXtn6uLUKm/s17oeKkQ1W9O7 HZa7sepixz4SV445DSilcm7hmVWtWhJjZRkYQbosSha/Q5OWKKWyy7Qr1k8OSqR1k0XBymHZ nZlQ7z8sreCGixkLxYXtUaCoZH4dbG9MuvDK1MfbZCsW/hRp1C8cDf1k0XGyuI1qHgTW5AsYYcWLmnJs37yWFL8YN9INYfD lYWy9d6gu7veiX XX6csVshe2rybr5Tcu9/OlPB0y6wPrIwfnCPfFu6OEmZvpUtilCxKalCRJrYYWcIOTejiO vL0A3P3zBrRD5AwX T26f0xSTM2/s1nu9bm8VBX1rVC9NrHvT7wJqnOHGp3jPFeO/XWkP0R80XnyLaFOydXZyPzRYmMksX 8FwTW4osYYcWeb5Gr72 SLxfoU/WWRX/pSnDvvTb40dUu6f9MutgqLRgXm8onf4XYNO618fjCuiDUrl3ML N9UF/mcv95ETGyBI2qHgTW5wsaYPI9d1PVpEnnMz0n tLZ543NStbT55ZvjrmedOUp7uC50TdqSd3P8GSoZV53nSYnFu4 yb0Rz5teq8r5whgjS0ITa1mcLIN cGGqXCvT Hs0mI31ZdEkRdLXJ8skrEyWSVLlQvADyIjVZdE0RdJXJ8s0rEu WaVLlQvADyAiySARZRJBlcvADyAiySARZRJBlcvADyAiySARZR JBlcvADyAiySARZRJBlcgQ/ FohZmpbw WQRSLIIoIsk3M6nXw/mMpYAMZCFokgiwiyTA7zRZARZJEIsoggy TgB5ARZJEIsoggy TgB5ARZJEIsoggy TgB5ARZJEIsoggy TgB5ARZJEIsoggy Tc7v2mUkX77sWlZ95vaq/8sakTXjOpVOz9pkIVs/PvN/VI3nPwK2KVwUGTfQsPi6Emn1/eb5pW/F3QcHWyDNU/UEIXl66J/NHc7zcN3q8tVrRvF0Zexu0Vmz4e6vqw32w7jQbKmuuFlnbit8c O1amEFVatSd9z Csog3OGvFu4e o1qeeX geJL sPNVyrLEopuehL0MWN0CTL geDRertXx6vGuYXm46 OlzY/GNT7/bWUG6gctnwoXb/7neVsmd7COn CsrgnCPjFu6f m5h2vmlPppSqcW8QsddpSxKqXN1c00Xl6xJlvXRgtJgYkX7fdN NFgXFy8Ji0 3Khnj5ZW8FJX977FC9SrmSkaTtOfwV8crgoMm hftThannl/rJ p8pxX49Ddcqi/JLRgZYXVyyJteqnzyWs34QVLSPd hCsWlvXNZd74ibm3WsOmX t0cPVZnZOucCxSJtz2LJ7EhlcNBk38KtPBx1fvED/c E1udruFZZTOFVEauLUyM0uZYfmDseQw4W2VFwPSJUtLfLFAczN v7NFrvW5vFQO0rFrn3cUbz37fFDtYlczSXtefCW0eAUVsFk38K dqcIR55f5IqWSJjfsD4fmk5VauizSswktXhdnf3JOkyzniwbLZ JsZpH1kZe/HO2OHlPsn/XLrXnzMTgcONTodnLhn/1cMVAYHTfYtfPD5oqHzy/3ktMYraLhSWWKTRaFKYzTJ8n6yGnretN58 L505nlTs7L13JU1KBvzvKkwKj//vGk4WzWwZ7/LEJ9H5OJAJPsWnvq86URF0luyl UcY4q/C21klbLYcx5K9ZqIXVyCJtfKNP4eDWZjfVk0SZH09ckyCSuTZZ JUuRD8ADJidVk0TZH01ckyDeuSZZpUuRD8ADKCLBJBFhFkmRz8 ADKCLBJBFhFkmRz8ADKCLBJBFhFkmRz8ADKCLBJBFhFkmRzBD7 5WiJna1nA5ZJEIsoggy ScTifPD/4P0MA7ClsGufMAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

percy
11-10-2016, 10:13 AM
Any one here been buying PAZ.?
I note there have been some big volumes going through lately.
I have added to our holdings this year.

percy
12-10-2016, 12:24 PM
But wait there's more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yesterday morning the buyer for 500,000 at 7 cents got his order filled.
2 minutes later they were back for another 500,000 at 7 cents.No joy.
And today we welcome a new bidder wanting 500,000 at 7.5 cents?
Let the fun start,as I am "well positioned."
Mark Stewart.???..lol.

percy
13-10-2016, 03:15 PM
May we extend a warm welcome to the buyer who wants 300,000 PAZ at 9 cents.

percy
14-10-2016, 09:12 AM
Pleasing to see an astute investor managed to buy 150,000 PAZ this morning at 9 cents.

peat
14-10-2016, 10:54 PM
wow checked this out the other day and it was 7.
tell me percy, what is it they do again? grind up cow bones and shark cartilage and turn it into supplements. or something?

percy
15-10-2016, 06:54 AM
tell me percy, what is it they do again? grind up cow bones and shark cartilage and turn it into supplements. or something?
Yes,but they can do vacum drying,freeze drying and now they have added solvent extraction to their traditional portfolio of dried meat and marine products.
Solvent extraction can be used for marine [fish oil] and botanical extracts.Botanical includes any fruit such as blackcurrants or any vegetable ie carrot juice.
For their latest update go to www,unlisted.co.nz and to find out more about their products go to www.waitakibio.com.
For more fun google Mark Stewart Masthead,go to "Dog tucker raw material for export Gold.:
Further fun is provided by going to www.ziwipeak.com and noting that PAZ can produce all, or nearly all, of their ingrediants.
And the excitement in this sector is provided by Comvita and Mark Stewart being very substantial shareholders in SEA.

percy
15-10-2016, 07:39 AM

So PAZ have developed to being a great deal more than just grinding up cow [and sheep] bones and shark cartilage.
This expansion has been funded without calling on more capital from shareholders,using retained earnings and bank funding,yet the balance sheet is in good shape.
The factory expansions with new equipment has unfortunately taken a lot longer than expected.The delays have been caused by the ChCh earthquake,and ongoing compliance issues with the ChCh City Council.In truth the business only survived the earthquakes by having strong leadership,and very loyal staff.Businesses in ChCh having council compiance issues is well known,but because PAZ business fell out of every category their issues have taken a lot longer to sort out..

28-10-2016, 10:18 PM
A million @ $0.08 were bought today.

Would have bought some more earlier but now that ASB Securities have cancelled out of Unlisted, its so awkward to buy and sell.

Perhaps PAZ will move to the NZX - now that would hurry along the share price big time.

The company certainly knows what its doing.

percy
29-10-2016, 06:41 AM
A million @ $0.08 were bought today.

Would have bought some more earlier but now that ASB Securities have cancelled out of Unlisted, its so awkward to buy and sell.

Perhaps PAZ will move to the NZX - now that would hurry along the share price big time.

The company certainly knows what its doing.

Welcome aboard.
Big volumes traded of late.
Just be aware that should you need to sell, your broker needs a signed transfer form,before they can sell.
In my case, my broker is Craig's,so they need to send the signed transfer to their Tauranga head office.
You can't just ring and sell.
The news I am awaiting is on the extraction plant.Should have started last month and be now producing product.

02-11-2016, 12:39 PM
Yeah - talked to Craigs - they need a full blown account to be opened and will charge $87 bucks for a sell/buy if I heard the guy right.
Might just sit on the ones I have till they reach a a dollar a share.

percy
15-11-2016, 11:28 AM
No it was not me who brought the 500,000 PAZ at 9 cents this morning.!

percy
19-01-2017, 10:41 AM
None for sale after the buyer brought 538,585 at 8.5 cents this morning.
Interesting?

percy
12-09-2017, 04:53 PM
PAZ's sp hitting 10 cents today, was the cause of much merriment and jubilation in the Percy household today,as we are very "well postioned.".

stoploss
14-09-2017, 08:24 AM
PAZ's sp hitting 10 cents today, was the cause of much merriment and jubilation in the Percy household today,as we are very "well postioned.".

Must be a good stock as you have this forum to yourself ....always the way !!

Sideshow Bob
14-09-2017, 10:41 AM
Must be a good stock as you have this forum to yourself ....always the way !!

Often there seems to be an inverse correlation between the number of posts and how well a share does!

percy
14-09-2017, 04:56 PM
Confession.
I did not post between 19-01-2017 and 12-09-2017 as I was steadily buying.
Being such and illiquid stock, it has taken me years to reach the number I wanted.
When I reached that number, I decided to double my holding.!!
This has now been achieved, and the number the wife and I hold, means we are either "buggered" ,or "well positioned."
With my history of being "well positioned", I am sure this is the case with PAZ..
\

15-10-2017, 09:27 AM
Surely the half year report should be out soon? Looks a bit overdue to me.
Nice to see some change hands at 10 cents - hopefully in anticipation of a good report.

percy
15-10-2017, 06:39 PM
I drove past PAZ this morning.
The big factory extension is finally finished.
Maybe they have been busy working on getting production organised.
New factory now means separate factories for wet and dry processing.
This will lead to greater efficiencies.
Getting there,but has taken time, and I don't see them reaching anywhere like full speed ,until next year.

percy
16-10-2017, 03:02 PM
I have just rang PAZ's company secretary asking when we may expect PAZ's interim result.
She said she had posted it to Unlisted Market,so expect them to post it today, or tomorrow.

percy
16-10-2017, 08:11 PM
A poor result caused by delays.The $176,000 loss will take a bit of catching up,as production has not stayed ahead of increasing costs.
So a lot depends now on how quickly they can get the new freeze drier up and producing.
As per a previous post,I think we will have to wait until the new year before things ramp up.
Disappointed..Yes.
Unhappy........No.
Retain strong conviction.Yes.

17-10-2017, 02:48 PM
Agreed
Dealing with any money grabbing, project stalling council is never easy and always costly.

percy
24-11-2017, 06:05 PM
Delays and further capital expenditure, mainly on the huge increase in freeze dryer capacity, has meant PAZ has had to call on shareholders for capital.
Being an unlisted company, means the capital raise is a bit complicated,ie I had to get my Craigs broker to sign a form.
Although it does not close until the 8th December I have posted my entitlement papers tonight.I did this, so if I have not filled in anything correctly,I will have time to fix before the issue closes.Not only have I applied for our full entitlements,but have applied for a few extra to round up our numbers.
With their year ending 31/12/2017,and only just commissioning the huge new freeze dryer, the full year result will be poor.
However I am sure the next half year to 30 th June 2018, will start to show the results of the capital expenditure.

02-12-2017, 04:24 PM
Poor old Paz, nothing seems to be going right for them. They have a rights issue, making it as difficult as possible to fill in the simple forms (well it would be simple if they were on the main board). Then the share price drops to below the rights price.

Think I'll just give it away for now.

percy
04-12-2017, 10:36 AM
Poor old Paz, nothing seems to be going right for them. They have a rights issue, making it as difficult as possible to fill in the simple forms (well it would be simple if they were on the main board). Then the share price drops to below the rights price.

Think I'll just give it away for now.
No sellers this morning.
We live in interesting times.!

percy
17-05-2018, 08:29 AM
The recent AGM was extremely positive.
The agm presentation is available on www.usx.co.nz site,PAZ,then announcements.
Also positive was Scoop business article headed "PharmaZen forecasts 44% jump in 2018 sales."
Perhaps a kind poster would post the links.?

peat
17-05-2018, 01:16 PM
The recent AGM was extremely positive.
The agm presentation is available on www.usx.co.nz (http://www.usx.co.nz) site,PAZ,then announcements.
Also positive was Scoop business article headed "PharmaZen forecasts 44% jump in 2018 sales."
Perhaps a kind poster would post the links.?

Hi Percy yeh I read their 2018 presentation

Here is a link to it https://usx.co.nz/uploads/paperclip/documents/1614/original/PharmaZen_AGM_2018_Presentation.pdf?1526006432

Here is a link to the Scoop article http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/BU201805/S00516.htm

Bids at 0.071
No sellers.

Only 32K traded this month and none in April, though a few hundred k in March. Very poor liquidity, so definitely a long term thing.

percy
17-05-2018, 01:22 PM
Hi Percy yeh I read their 2018 presentation

Here is a link to it https://usx.co.nz/uploads/paperclip/documents/1614/original/PharmaZen_AGM_2018_Presentation.pdf?1526006432

Here is a link to the Scoop article http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/BU201805/S00516.htm

Bids at 0.071
No sellers.

Only 32K traded this month and none in April, though a few hundred k in March. Very poor liquidity, so definitely a long term thing.

Thank you Peat for posting the links.
Yes very "definitely a long term thing".

freddagg
12-09-2018, 09:48 PM
Half year result out.
Looks excellent.
Thanks Percy for alerting me to its potential.

https://www.usx.co.nz/uploads/paperclip/documents/1697/original/2018_-_record_half-year_result_for_PharmaZen_-_September_11.pdf?1536640290

percy
13-09-2018, 12:55 PM
Half year result out.
Looks excellent.
Thanks Percy for alerting me to its potential.

https://www.usx.co.nz/uploads/paperclip/documents/1697/original/2018_-_record_half-year_result_for_PharmaZen_-_September_11.pdf?1536640290

The fun looks to have finally started.
The next 6 months ending 31/12/2018 will be even better.

Arthur
27-09-2018, 11:06 AM
If the markets stay ok I expect them to list within 2 years. The ducks are in a line now, major upgrades done, customers stacking up, diverse product stream. I value them at over 20cents based on my expectations of future profits. Not a recommendation to invest, own research yada yada

percy
27-09-2018, 02:43 PM
If the markets stay ok I expect them to list within 2 years. The ducks are in a line now, major upgrades done, customers stacking up, diverse product stream. I value them at over 20cents based on my expectations of future profits. Not a recommendation to invest, own research yada yada

Yes all the ducks are in a row now.
Plenty of buyers,but still no sellers.
Over 1mil shares on the bid.

percy
08-11-2018, 10:46 AM
Welcome to the new bidder who wants 300,000 shares at 9 cents.
Pity still none for sale.

percy
14-11-2018, 01:11 PM
Well things change quickly.
PAZ shares changing hands at 9 cents and 9.2 cents.
I brought a few for the wife yesterday at 9 cents.

percy
30-11-2018, 03:50 PM
Bit of volume at 9.2 cents.

percy
10-12-2018, 09:37 AM
Still going through at 9.2 cents.
Pleased I backed the truck up this time last year, at the cash issue at 7 cents.Up 31.42% in a year.
I wonder what the share price will be in a year's time.?

freddagg
10-12-2018, 10:57 AM
Hi Percy

I am very hopeful that it will double in the next 12 months. They have great potential and all their ducks are now in a row.

percy
10-12-2018, 11:17 AM
Hi Percy

I am very hopeful that it will double in the next 12 months. They have great potential and all their ducks are now in a row.

I hope you are right...In fact I am sure you are.
If so, PAZ will become my largest holding.

percy
11-12-2018, 11:06 AM
500,000 traded this morning at 9.2 cents.
Make that 850,000.today
No make that 1,100,000.today.
Buyer for 250,000 at 9.2 cents.
Seller for 250,000 at 9.5 cents.
Now 3,100,000 traded today at 9.2cents.
Buyer still wants 250,000 at 9.2 cents.
But no sellers.
Big day.

freddagg
11-12-2018, 08:10 PM
500,000 traded this morning at 9.2 cents.
Make that 850,000.today
No make that 1,100,000.today.
Buyer for 250,000 at 9.2 cents.
Seller for 250,000 at 9.5 cents.
Now 3,100,000 traded today at 9.2cents.
Buyer still wants 250,000 at 9.2 cents.
But no sellers.
Big day.

Our ramping must be working

percy
11-12-2018, 08:39 PM
Our ramping must be working

Trouble is I am ramping myself up!,?.
Is it an insider selling?
Is it an insider buying.?
My ramp to myself is in the present market conditions, it must be an insider buying,and an outsider selling.
Only outsider is the person who brought 3,500,000 shares in last year's capital raise at 7 cents,and making himself 31.42% in a year selling at 9.2 cents.ie todays 3,100,000 and approx 400,000 lately ..
Will take sometime to find out who the buyer is and to see if I have the right seller..
And good to see the buyer is still there for 250,000 shares at 9.2 cents.

percy
18-12-2018, 07:15 AM
100,000 PAZ traded at 9.6 cents per share yesterday.
Quotes are buyer for 250,000 at 9.2 cents,seller 150,000 at 9.6 cents.

percy
18-12-2018, 12:13 PM
Well that 150,000 did not last long.Traded at 9.6cents.
A big welcome to the buyer who wants 1,000,000 shares at 9.5 cents..........Pity there are no sellers.
The buyer for 250,000 at 9.2 cents may have to up their bid.
Wonder if they would attract a seller at 10 cents.?

percy
18-12-2018, 03:28 PM
Well the big buyer ended up buying 2mil shares at 9.6 cents.
Therefore total taded today was 2,150,000 at 9.6 cents.
No seller at present, and current buyer is for 250,000 at 9.2 cents.

peat
18-12-2018, 05:14 PM
hat-trick + 1 for Percy!
good to see your balance sheet improving in these volatile times !

percy
18-12-2018, 06:21 PM
hat-trick + 1 for Percy!
good to see your balance sheet improving in these volatile times !

I sometimes wonder if I am mad holding shares in this market,then you get a takeover for MVN,while GNE,MEL and SPK cruise along, then TRA and HGH decide to give my blood pressure a big nudge .!...
With the price rising on big volume PAZ has come out of hibernation,and looks rather exciting.
Last year was a difficult year for them,while this year everything seems to be going there way.
Next year I expect they will be able to enjoy very strong growth, on the very solid foundations they have laid over the past few years..

percy
24-01-2019, 09:45 AM
Well a big day for PAZzers as 363,000 shares were traded at 10 cents this morning.
Only 137,000 left for sale at 10 cents.

percy
31-01-2019, 03:15 PM
Well a big day for PAZzers as 363,000 shares were traded at 10 cents this morning.
Only 137,000 left for sale at 10 cents.

Well they have gone at 10 cents.
None for sale.

percy
05-02-2019, 05:54 PM
Well 375,000 went through today at 10 cents.Again the seller was cleaned out.
We now welcome a seller with 150,000 at 11 cents.
We live in interesting times.

percy
18-02-2019, 05:49 PM
11 cents today with 100,000 shares traded.

percy
03-04-2019, 12:45 PM
550,000 traded at 11 cents this morning.
For an illiquid stock PAZ is proving to be very liquid.
Result for the year end 31/12/2018 should be out shortly.
Make that 750,000 at 11 cents.!
Traded at 6 cents a year ago.up 83.333%.

<Make that 950,000 traded at 11 cents today.>

percy
04-04-2019, 11:40 AM
An absolute stunning result out today.
Outlook extremely positive.
Retail ready products will soon be avaliable in NZ, and being NZ made and produced product, should open up the Chinese market.,
No imported ingrediants.All NZ.

Arthur
04-04-2019, 10:16 PM
After 18 years with the company the Chair is heading for a well earned rest. I expect that listing plans will be bought forward so he can free up some capital.

percy
08-04-2019, 03:43 PM

On their way.
Up 18.18 % today to 13 cents.Not surprised to see the market react to PAZ's stunning result.
Your 20 cents valuation looks about right.

Chair Max Shepherd has certainly guided PAZ extremely well.A very safe pair of hands.

freddagg
08-04-2019, 04:10 PM
Thank you again Percy for alerting me to their potential. More than doubled since I bought just over 12 months ago.

percy
08-04-2019, 04:46 PM
Thank you again Percy for alerting me to their potential. More than doubled since I bought just over 12 months ago.

We are doing well.In fact very well.!!,..lol.
Wonder what the share price will be in a year or two's time,?
The extraction plant has been busy with Kril oil and Mussel oil.
The new extraction plant should be up and running, possibly at the end of this month.PAZ has brought frozen blackcurrants to process.
We should receive notice of the agm shortly.Well worth attending.Go out of your way to attend it.

freddagg
08-04-2019, 05:37 PM
Wonder what the share price will be in a year or two's time,?

My aspirational goal is for PAZ to be my first 10 bagger (ie 60 cents)
Lets do this

whatsup
10-04-2019, 06:32 PM
more interest today but someone is loading up again.

whatsup
11-04-2019, 09:36 AM
190,000 already traded today @ .13 and next price is .14 market is catching on with PAZ and its latest results, only wish I had seen them 3 months ago.

percy
11-04-2019, 12:54 PM
ChCh earthquakes set them back 3 to 5 years.Had years when NZ$ was against them.They had to mind their pennies very carefully.Even when they raised capital a certain Dunedin broker made life hard for them.
Taken a long time to get basically three factories,[or processes] up and running with no help from ChCh city Council's long drawn out consents processes,together with getting the right staff in place.
Now everything is in place, the next three years look pretty exciting.
NB.Going from producing commodity products to pharmaceutical grade products sees huge margin increases.

whatsup
11-04-2019, 05:49 PM
ChCh earthquakes set them back 3 to 5 years.Had years when NZ$ was against them.They had to mind their pennies very carefully.Even when they raised capital a certain Dunedin broker made life hard for them.
Taken a long time to get basically three factories,[or processes] up and running with no help from ChCh city Council's long drawn out consents processes,together with getting the right staff in place.
Now everything is in place, the next three years look pretty exciting.
NB.Going from producing commodity products to pharmaceutical grade products sees huge margin increases.

Well done Blue Skies ahead me thinks !!

peat
12-04-2019, 10:16 PM
ChCh earthquakes set them back 3 to 5 years.

Really?
I had good visibility of their insurance claim, and dont remember anything long term being claimed for.

But as I've said before one of the best strategic responses I've ever seen. So from investors point of view management get a tick of approval.

percy
13-04-2019, 08:25 AM
Really?
I had good visibility of their insurance claim, and dont remember anything long term being claimed for.

But as I've said before one of the best strategic responses I've ever seen. So from investors point of view management get a tick of approval.

Bringing water from Kaiapoi daily,looking after staff,[ie providing showers]etc,together with insurance and all issues took management time.
The main hold up was with consents from ChCh City Council.
And yes set back 3 to 5 years.
I also note Colonial Motor Company's Hutchinson Motors,and all businesses in ChCh suffered the same issues with ChCh City Council.

percy
13-04-2019, 08:27 AM
PAZ's asm will be held on Thursday,May 16 at 12.30pm, at the BNZ Partners Business Centre,Level 4,111 Cashel Street,ChCh.

minimoke
15-04-2019, 01:13 PM
I also note Colonial Motor Company's Hutchinson Motors,and all businesses in ChCh suffered the same issues with ChCh City Council.In my experience CCC was totally useless and absent in supporting business post EQ's

minimoke
01-05-2019, 12:01 PM
Well, done my bit to support current SP by buying in. Just sold my THL holdings so thought I needed to put some of my proceeds into another risky category. PAZ seems lower risk to me at the moment - thin trading aside. Risk currently mitigated by too high paper gains in ATM. This gives me more flexibility with risk.

I like their cash, flow, profitability and completion of factory. Should now just be a focus on sales/marketing.

Time I supported a local company - might pop into the factory one day when passing.

Think I've paid a bit over the odds - but wanted to get in before the AGM. Should be a good opportunity to refresh market with news on plans for the year. 1st of the month is my portfolio assessment day so also a good time to rid my self of dross and top up with other opportunities.

I've followed a few of the recent trades - seems to be a lurker there happy to offload at 0.13 (couldn't tempt them at 0.12) but other than that not a lot of appetite to sell.

Now time to sit back and see how this pans out over the next 5 years.

Edit. Got all excited when I checked my Direct Broking account. The trade has gone through already and seems I'm already up 669%. Thats just Paztastic!

whatsup
01-05-2019, 12:23 PM
Well, done my bit to support current SP by buying in. Just sold my THL holdings so thought I needed to put some of my proceeds into another risky category. PAZ seems lower risk to me at the moment - thin trading aside. Risk currently mitigated by too high paper gains in ATM. This gives me more flexibility with risk.

I like their cash, flow, profitability and completion of factory. Should now just be a focus on sales/marketing.

Time I supported a local company - might pop into the factory one day when passing.

Think I've paid a bit over the odds - but wanted to get in before the AGM. Should be a good opportunity to refresh market with news on plans for the year. 1st of the month is my portfolio assessment day so also a good time to rid my self of dross and top up with other opportunities.

I've followed a few of the recent trades - seems to be a lurker there happy to offload at 0.13 (couldn't tempt them at 0.12) but other than that not a lot of appetite to sell.

Now time to sit back and see how this pans out over the next 5 years.

MM, Yes concur with your thoughts, I would love to attend the AGM but live in the N I so not too easy for me but Im picking that it will be very up beat at they now have their ducks in a row, should be well worth attending may be next yeat.

Note also the capper holding @ .13 but hopefully will disappear after the AGM. luck to all holders.

percy
01-05-2019, 03:45 PM
MM, Yes concur with your thoughts, I would love to attend the AGM but live in the N I so not too easy for me but Im picking that it will be very up beat at they now have their ducks in a row, should be well worth attending may be next yeat.

Note also the capper holding @ .13 but hopefully will disappear after the AGM. luck to all holders.

I have to drop someone off at the airport at just before 11am ,so if you decided to come down I could meet you between 11 am and 11.30 am.The meeting starts at 12.30pm.
16th may.Would get you back to the airport after the meeting.You would need a flight leaving after 3.30 pm.Last year the day after the agm they posted their agm presentation on USX site.I expect they will do the same this year.
The large overhang.I think it is one of the original shareholders moving on.If I am right he still has a lot left to sell,but appears to be in no hurry.

whatsup
02-05-2019, 03:37 PM
I have to drop someone off at the airport at just before 11am ,so if you decided to come down I could meet you between 11 am and 11.30 am.The meeting starts at 12.30pm.
16th may.Would get you back to the airport after the meeting.You would need a flight leaving after 3.30 pm.Last year the day after the agm they posted their agm presentation on USX site.I expect they will do the same this year.
The large overhang.I think it is one of the original shareholders moving on.If I am right he still has a lot left to sell,but appears to be in no hurry.

Percy, Thank you for your kind offer , I have had a look at airfares and there are no cheap ones that suit at present, I will keep an eye on them and if something comes up I will take your offer up, we all look forward to the AGM, exciting time Im thinking, I definitely will be there next year, PAZ is a long term hold imo, luck to all, cheers.

percy
02-05-2019, 05:41 PM
Percy, Thank you for your kind offer , I have had a look at airfares and there are no cheap ones that suit at present, I will keep an eye on them and if something comes up I will take your offer up, we all look forward to the AGM, exciting time Im thinking, I definitely will be there next year, PAZ is a long term hold imo, luck to all, cheers.

The offer remains open.
If I learn anything that is not in their agm presentation I will post,however I expect they will post the presentation the following day.
Last year's was a very full presentation.

minimoke
03-05-2019, 08:46 PM
Note also the capper holding @ .13 but hopefully will disappear after the AGM. luck to all holders.Doesnt look like it. Topped up his 32k to a round 100k at $0.14 now. Looks like sell side is driving the market

whatsup
15-05-2019, 11:54 AM
PAZ AGM tomorrow, will there be a "good" news update, with the recently released yearly ann there should be something .

percy
15-05-2019, 03:54 PM
I see 100,000 were traded at 13cps today.Yes the seller is still there at 14cps.
Think someone has timed their purchase nicely,before tomorrow's agm.
I am expecting a positive meeting, with a very strong outlook.

minimoke
16-05-2019, 02:27 PM
I see 100,000 were traded at 13cps today.Yes the seller is still there at 14cps.
Think someone has timed their purchase nicely,before tomorrow's agm.
I am expecting a positive meeting, with a very strong outlook.I'm looking forward to your update since I wasn't able to make it.

percy
16-05-2019, 03:17 PM
The agm presentation will be a few days away.
Still adding more plant/equipment to the factory and will be doing something with the corner section of land.
So it looks as though we will not reach full production capacity until year 2020.
This further capital expenditure will add to earnings,but means a divie is a couple of years away.
In answer to a question, whether the then capacity would be able to take the turnover from a target of $20mil to $40mil the answer was yes.
Ken Fergus will be the new Chair.A good choice.
New director Gregg Shepherd is marketing manager at FPH.Think his appoitment is timely.

whatsup
16-05-2019, 03:21 PM
Someone liked something today as there was a 300,000 share trade this afternoon!

percy
16-05-2019, 03:31 PM
Someone liked something today as there was a 300,000 share trade this afternoon!

The tone of the meeting was very positive.Very happy having the big capital expenditure behind them.
Had a little chuckle when the Chairman said they were "well positioned."
Am I happy having a large holding in this company?..Yes.

minimoke
16-05-2019, 03:34 PM
Someone liked something today as there was a 300,000 share trade this afternoon!Early this afternoon there was only one offer of 100,00 at $0.13. Maybe someone agreed to an off market transfer over the cup of tea.

minimoke
16-05-2019, 04:03 PM
Any idea why they have put the Share buy back details back up Unlisted?

percy
16-05-2019, 04:19 PM
House keeping.

peat
16-05-2019, 04:30 PM
Had a little chuckle when the Chairman said they were "well positioned."

lol mate your influence is far and reaching.

I thought though for this company it would be more like well Pazitioned.

percy
16-05-2019, 05:19 PM
lol mate your influence is far and reaching.

I thought though for this company it would be more like well Pazitioned.

Met a pleasant banker/farmer/PAZ shareholder from Timaru at the meeting,and funny enough his surname is shortened by his friends to PAZ.!
So after reading up about them he brought some.!!.His first PAZ agm.Very impressed.Another sharetrader loiterer. Hope he joins in as I think he would make good contributions.

percy
17-05-2019, 09:18 AM
Buyer wanting 500,000 shares at 13 cents.
I expect the seller of 100,000 at 14 will find another 400,000 to help the buyer out.

whatsup
17-05-2019, 09:57 AM
I expect the seller of 100,000 at 14 will find another 400,000 to help the buyer out.

Gone, I wonder how many shares they still have to go ( are they from the last years C R ? ) 500,000 along with yesterdays 300,000 sale is a sing of confidence imo.

minimoke
17-05-2019, 11:20 AM
yup, there go another 500.000

minimoke
17-05-2019, 12:10 PM
Expect this next lot of 125,000 to go by the end of the day. Though at some point the seller may just say, "nah, I'll hold out for $0.14"
Edit - and there you go. Gone!

Joshuatree
20-05-2019, 10:04 AM
I expect the 2,000,000 buyer today @ 13c to get taken out too, get that seller overhang reduced/gone.

minimoke
20-05-2019, 10:15 AM
I expect the 2,000,000 buyer today @ 13c to get taken out too, get that seller overhang reduced/gone.There are only 15 holders with that number of shares to sell. Interesting plays are afoot.

Edit Downie Stuart Trustee?

Edit - you were dead right. Gone by lunch time.

percy
20-05-2019, 11:20 AM
I think the buyer was at the agm.
Makes sense getting in before PAZ's agm presentation is posted on www.usx.co.nz.Should be sometime this week.Watch out for it.

whatsup
20-05-2019, 11:43 AM
There are only 15 holders with that number of shares to sell. Interesting plays are afoot.

Edit Downie Stuart Trustee?

Edit - you were dead right. Gone by lunch time.

They sold in one trade which gives me hope for a acending market for Paz, when will the capping finish ?

minimoke
20-05-2019, 11:55 AM
They sold in one trade which gives me hope for a acending market for Paz, when will the capping finish ?Given the interest you'd think the seller might just ask for an extra cent. (or not settle at 13.)

minimoke
20-05-2019, 02:55 PM
Someone is real happy accumulating. There go another 250,000

percy
20-05-2019, 03:11 PM
Someone is real happy accumulating. There go another 250,000

The very illiquid stock is proving to be very liquid.

whatsup
20-05-2019, 03:12 PM
What are the chances of Paz moving to the main board, what is involved and considering we have passed the "valley of death" would that be a good move for the company ?

percy
20-05-2019, 03:34 PM
Most probably at some stage.They want more runs on the board and I think they would rather spend the listing "fees and asscociated costs"on more plant.ie the factory where the huge new freeze drier is locate has been built to accommodate another two.
I think 2020 will most probably be their first "full" year when all the new equipment is producing.
They indicated at the agm they would not look to pay a dividend for the next two years as they had further expansion in mind.
They have the corner section Nuttall Drive,Port Hills Road, they purchased a year or two ago they want to build on.Don't know what at this stage.
They have also been very fearful of not meeting targets.They had a lot of delays,mainly with ChCh City Council consents.Had they been listed, the market would have punished them.

whatsup
20-05-2019, 04:35 PM
Most probably at some stage.They want more runs on the board and I think they would rather spend the listing "fees and asscociated costs"on more plant.ie the factory where the huge new freeze drier is locate has been built to accommodate another two.
I think 2020 will most probably be their first "full" year when all the new equipment is producing.
They indicated at the agm they would not look to pay a dividend for the next two years as they had further expansion in mind.
They have the corner section Nuttall Drive,Port Hills Road, they purchased a year or two ago they want to build on.Don't know what at this stage.
They have also been very fearful of not meeting targets.They had a lot of delays,mainly with ChCh City Council consents.Had they been listed, the market would have punished them.

Great up date Percy, I look forward to the pending company preso.

percy
20-05-2019, 04:44 PM
Great up date Percy, I look forward to the pending company preso.

You will be impressed.
I wrote down the expected EBITDA figure while watching Craig McIntosh's presentation.
All good, except I could not read my own writing.!!
Sorry,but either figure the correct one, or the incorrect one shows extremely positive earnings growth.The lower figure [earnings growth] was over twice their current PE..!!!
So I too am eagerly awaiting the agm presentation being posted.!!

whatsup
20-05-2019, 08:15 PM
You will be impressed.
I wrote down the expected EBITDA figure while watching Craig McIntosh's presentation.
All good, except I could not read my own writing.!!
Sorry,but either figure the correct one, or the incorrect one shows extremely positive earnings growth.The lower figure [earnings growth] was over twice their current PE..!!!
So I too am eagerly awaiting the agm presentation being posted.!!

If that is the case why is the current seller off loading so many at the current price, why not wait until the release of this upgrade/preso and wait for that to sink in then sell at a higher price, does not make sense.

minimoke
20-05-2019, 08:40 PM
Any mention of processing cannabis plant - that seems to be the plant of interest at the moment?

percy
20-05-2019, 08:41 PM
If that is the case why is the current seller off loading so many at the current price, why not wait until the release of this upgrade/preso and wait for that to sink in then sell at a higher price, does not make sense.

Buyers have been coming to him for months.

percy
20-05-2019, 08:57 PM
Any mention of processing cannabis plant - that seems to be the plant of interest at the moment?

No,however PAZ's extraction plant can extract oil from any animal or vegetable,so cannabis could be processed.

minimoke
20-05-2019, 09:05 PM
No,however PAZ's extraction plant can extract oil from any animal or vegetable,so cannabis could be processed.Thats what made me wonder.

Joshuatree
20-05-2019, 10:15 PM
No,however PAZ's extraction plant can extract oil from any animal or vegetable,so cannabis could be processed.

Thanks for the good oil percy.No need to press or even squeeze you:t_up:, youre free flowing.

whatsup
21-05-2019, 12:08 PM
Another 2.8 mil shares just gone through today in one hit, steady @ .13 !

whatsup
22-05-2019, 10:01 AM
Buyer today .13 seller .14 will be very interesting if the seller @ .14 gets hit.

minimoke
22-05-2019, 10:19 AM
Buyer today .13 seller .14 will be very interesting if the seller @ .14 gets hit.Given the recent flurry of activity I wonder if the seller is now having a wee rest or met his target sells. Might be time for the new buyers to meet the market at $0.14

percy
22-05-2019, 10:59 AM
The agm presentation has been posted on www.usx.co.nz go to quote sheet ,then PAZ,then announcements.
Only company I own where the growth rate [44%] is twice the current PE [22].

whatsup
24-05-2019, 11:56 AM
.14 traded today.

minimoke
24-05-2019, 12:20 PM
.14 traded today.
nice. new offer now at) .15

seems seller has raised enough cash to build a deck this Queens birthday and is now happy to ratchet up sell expectations.

RupertBear
26-05-2019, 01:12 PM
Thanks for alerting me to this company Percy. I am spending a wet Sunday doing some research into it :)

RupertBear
27-05-2019, 03:48 PM
Ok so I have taken a small punt today :) hope I havnt jinxed it for the rest of you holders now :mellow:

percy
27-05-2019, 05:08 PM
Ok so I have taken a small punt today :) hope I havnt jinxed it for the rest of you holders now :mellow:

Welcome aboard.
The next piece of news will most probably be the interim report in September.
In your reading you will have noted they talked about the extraction plant [s].
The original extraction plant was to be used for Krill Oil,Green Lip Mussell oil,and then for Blackcurrants.
However the demand from the oversesa client for Krill Oil meant the plant had to be used full time.
The new extraction plant was brought forward and is about to begin commissioning testing.Blackcurrants were brought and frozen awaiting for the new plant.
Basically the capital expenditure had to be spent at once.This could not be done, without this being done ,which could not be done until the other thing was done,and the other thing was being held up by ChCh City Council consents delays.
So we had one small part of the business [bone grinding] trying to support freeze drying and extraction plant capital expenditure.
Next year 2020 will most probably be PAZ's first full year when the three sections ,grinding,freeze drying and extraction are fully operational.
You will have noted in your reading PAZ referring to the words provenance,and traceability."Where it was manufactured,and grown".
PAZ will not "manufacuctured in NZ using imported ingredients",but "manufactured in NZ using NZ grown ingredients."
As they point out "While the issue is a global one,it is fast developing economies such as China,where it is of greatest focus."
Therefore the new products such as AiOra are being developed for the Chinese market.They will be avaliable in NZ as the Chinese like to buy the same products as NZders.
So now PAZ have their production organised,they can concentrate on developing new products, using their new equipment,and on sales.

RupertBear
27-05-2019, 06:11 PM
Welcome aboard.
The next piece of news will most probably be the interim report in September.
In your reading you will have noted they talked about the extraction plant [s].
The original extraction plant was to be used for Krill Oil,Green Lip Mussell oil,and then for Blackcurrants.
However the demand from the oversesa client for Krill Oil meant the plant had to be used full time.
The new extraction plant was brought forward and is about to begin commissioning testing.Blackcurrants were brought and frozen awaiting for the new plant.
Basically the capital expenditure had to be spent at once.This could not be done, without this being done ,which could not be done until the other thing was done,and the other thing was being held up by ChCh City Council consents delays.
So we had one small part of the business [bone grinding] trying to support freeze drying and extraction plant capital expenditure.
Next year 2020 will most probably be PAZ's first full year when the three sections ,grinding,freeze drying and extraction are fully operational.
You will have noted in your reading PAZ referring to the words provenance,and traceability."Where it was manufactured,and grown".
PAZ will not "manufacuctured in NZ using imported ingredients",but "manufactured in NZ using NZ grown ingredients."
As they point out "While the issue is a global one,it is fast developing economies such as China,where it is of greatest focus."
Therefore the new products such as AiOra are being developed for the Chinese market.They will be avaliable in NZ as the Chinese like to buy the same products as NZders.
So now PAZ have their production organised,they can concentrate on developing new products, using their new equipment,and on sales.

Thanks for that Percy thats very helpful. While I am learning heaps I still have a lot to learn about PAZ and wont invest any more until I have done more research. Cheers

percy
27-05-2019, 06:24 PM
You have a good holding,so no need to add.
Just be patient.
Things will go right for them,things will go wrong.
But they are adding real value to NZ grown produce,whether it is animal,vegetable,fruit, or from the sea.

RupertBear
27-05-2019, 06:42 PM
You have a good holding,so no need to add.
Just be patient.
Things will go right for them,things will go wrong.
But they are adding real value to NZ grown produce,whether it is animal,vegetable,fruit, or from the sea.

Thanks again Percy for generously sharing your views, its very much appreciated :)

whatsup
31-05-2019, 02:41 PM
Trades today @ .145, well done.

whatsup
04-06-2019, 03:20 PM
190,000 @ .15 done !

percy
04-06-2019, 03:42 PM
190,000 @ .15 done !

BUT WAIT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THERE"S MORE....................lol.
400,000 through ......................at 15 cents.
And all the buyers lined up this morning have not managed to buy any.!!!

whatsup
04-06-2019, 03:47 PM
BUT WAIT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THERE"S MORE....................lol.
400,000 through ......................at 15 cents.
And all the buyers lined up this morning have not managed to buy any.!!!

only saw an additional 210k trades , where was the rest traded?

percy
04-06-2019, 03:56 PM
only saw an additional 210k trades , where was the rest traded?

Should have put TOTAL of 400,000 traded today at 15 cents. Sorry.
Big seller has now moved up to .155 cents.

whatsup
04-06-2019, 04:43 PM
Should have put TOTAL of 400,000 traded today at 15 cents. Sorry.
Big seller has now moved up to .155 cents.

Good day never the less .

percy
04-06-2019, 05:14 PM
Good day never the less .

Excuse me but............................................... ..........................we are " well positioned."

suse
05-06-2019, 02:00 PM
I may have missed this in the last 14 pages, but how do you buy unlisted shares. I only have a direct broking account not a sharebroker or anything? I cant seem to see a way to do it on DB if I wanted to.

percy
05-06-2019, 02:25 PM
You can't.
The following brokers deal on usx.co.nz
Craigs
FZNC
Forsyth Barr
Hamilton Hindin Greene
J B Were
Hobson Wealth.
I note FNZC own DB, so try them.email info@fnzc.co.nz or phone 04 474 4400.
I can't find his post but Minimoke said he contacted FNZC and had his account up and running within an hour.

suse
05-06-2019, 02:30 PM
thank you Percy

percy
06-06-2019, 02:05 PM
3,570,000 traded at 15 cents so far today.
I suspect Suse got his/her a/c up and running.!.lol.

whatsup
06-06-2019, 02:23 PM
3,570,000 traded at 15 cents so far today.
I suspect Suse got his/her a/c up and running.!.lol.

Question was this trade the last of the rights hang over or is it a current S Her selling, great that there is demand from a investor ( current S Her or new S Her ! )

percy
06-06-2019, 02:39 PM
As far as I can find out, it is an original director/shareholder who did not want PAZ to spend the big dollars on expansion.
He resigned as a director a number of years ago,and has been slowly feeding shares on to the market,rather than just dumping his shares.The retiring Chairman,the new Chairman,director Wayne Burt,the CEO,and the JBWere shareholding, all added to their holdings,as did I ,and another large shareholder, in the capital raise.None of us have sold any.
As at last September the seller had just over 19mil shares.I do not know how many he currently holds .

whatsup
06-06-2019, 02:53 PM
As far as I can find out, it is an original director/shareholder who did not want PAZ to spend the big dollars on expansion.
He resigned as a director a number of years ago,and has been slowly feeding shares on to the market,rather than just dumping his shares.The retiring Chairman,the new Chairman,director Wayne Burt,the CEO,and the JBWere shareholding, all added to their holdings,as did I ,and another large shareholder, in the capital raise.None of us have sold any.
As at last September the seller had just over 19mil shares.I do not know how many he currently holds .

Thanks percy, gives me an understand on the situation, imo until this position is sorted the future of PAZ will de driven by its results, I guess that this is the disadvantage of the unregulated unlisted market, no insider updates of their share holdings, buying, selling
and current share holdings.

iceman
06-06-2019, 03:58 PM
You can't.
The following brokers deal on usx.co.nz
Craigs
FZNC
Forsyth Barr
Hamilton Hindin Greene
J B Were
Hobson Wealth.
I note FNZC own DB, so try them.email info@fnzc.co.nz or phone 04 474 4400.
I can't find his post but Minimoke said he contacted FNZC and had his account up and running within an hour.

You can indeed buy through Direct Broking. First you have to sign an Unlisted Disclaimer Form. Once that's done you can call them on their 0800 805777 to place and order.

percy
06-06-2019, 04:07 PM
You can indeed buy through Direct Broking. First you have to sign an Unlisted Disclaimer Form. Once that's done you can call them on their 0800 805777 to place and order.

Thanks for that.
Good to know.
Positive.

GTM 3442
06-06-2019, 05:55 PM
I may have missed this in the last 14 pages, but how do you buy unlisted shares. I only have a direct broking account not a sharebroker or anything? I cant seem to see a way to do it on DB if I wanted to.

Ring DB, tell them you want to trade on Unlisted, they'll make you sign some form, then you can trade - but by phone only.

iceman
06-06-2019, 07:48 PM
Ring DB, tell them you want to trade on Unlisted, they'll make you sign some form, then you can trade - but by phone only.

I did this today and got my first PAZ shares. They sent me an emailed disclaimer form and then just call them and place the order

minimoke
07-06-2019, 05:59 AM
I did this today and got my first PAZ shares. They sent me an emailed disclaimer form and then just call them and place the order
3,500,000 at $0.15. Respect!

Thanks - thats just prompted our seller to lift price to $0.16

percy
07-06-2019, 06:56 AM

Welcome aboard Iceman.
I can't find out how many the big seller has left to sell,as all I have is The NZ Companies Office list of shareholders as of September last year.
Very roughly over 19 mil shares have been sold over the past 6 months,although PAZ site shows 21.5mil traded during the past year.Very few were traded in the first half,so perhaps there may have been over 19 mil traded in the past 6 months.
I would guess most have come from the large seller who had 19 mil shares.
Therefore the big seller may have less than 5 mil left yet to sell,perhaps fewer.
I may be over optimistic, but I think once these 5 mil,or less, find a nice happy caring home, we will see the sp over 20 cents.
This will off course be helped by Sharetrader's being able to buy via Direct Broking.

whatsup
07-06-2019, 09:14 AM
New high @ .16 for 121k shares traded today , next stop Im picking .20 !

07-06-2019, 11:46 AM
Welcome aboard Iceman.
I can't find out how many the big seller has left to sell,as all I have is The NZ Companies Office list of shareholders as of September last year.
Very roughly over 19 mil shares have been sold over the past 6 months,although PAZ site shows 21.5mil traded during the past year.Very few were traded in the first half,so perhaps there may have been over 19 mil traded in the past 6 months.
I would guess most have come from the large seller who had 19 mil shares.
Therefore the big seller may have less than 5 mil left yet to sell,perhaps fewer.
I may be over optimistic, but I think once these 5 mil,or less, find a nice happy caring home, we will see the sp over 20 cents.
This will off course be helped by Sharetrader's being able to buy via Direct Broking.

Here is the latest list

https://app.companiesoffice.govt.nz/companies/app/service/services/documents/B9991C828F3AF697EF59679964B28DC5

Joshuatree
07-06-2019, 12:22 PM
18 million held by craigs custodial services where the sell down is coming from i think? hard to seperate out clients who are holding and who are selling. My name is not listed for example.
Hell of alot of unmarketable holdings there. minimum buy on unlisted i think is 20,000.

percy
07-06-2019, 12:27 PM
Here is the latest list

https://app.companiesoffice.govt.nz/companies/app/service/services/documents/B9991C828F3AF697EF59679964B28DC5

Fantastic.Thank you.
Our big seller was the only large shareholder to have sold any,since September.
With over 12 mil shares traded since March my guess of 5 mil left may not be too far out.
Will have to wait for the next updated list.
Both my wife's holding and my holding are correct.
ps.How did you locate that list.?

07-06-2019, 02:29 PM
Fantastic.Thank you.
Our big seller was the only large shareholder to have sold any,since September.
With over 12 mil shares traded since March my guess of 5 mil left may not be too far out.
Will have to wait for the next updated list.
Both my wife's holding and my holding are correct.
ps.How did you locate that list.?

Just go to Companies Office site, search for company then select documents for it.

percy
07-06-2019, 03:01 PM
Just go to Companies Office site, search for company then select documents for it.

Thank you.
Found it.....

minimoke
07-06-2019, 03:12 PM
Thats the 0.16 all soaked up. Now onto 0.17

whatsup
07-06-2019, 03:56 PM
425k sold today another good day, if PAZ was on the main board it would gain the attention of some instos that cannot trade on the unlisted ex but that the way things are atm.

minimoke
10-06-2019, 03:21 PM
Half a cent rise. I'll still take it.

whatsup
10-06-2019, 03:34 PM
Half a cent rise. I'll still take it.

mini, + another 1/2 cent now @ .17 !!

minimoke
10-06-2019, 03:46 PM
mini, + another 1/2 cent now @ .17 !!With this kind of liquidity PAZ ought to be on the main exchange!

percy
10-06-2019, 03:55 PM
I notice on www.usx.co.nz PAZ, announcements,board changes,an interesting bio on Greg Shepherd.
Whoopppeeeee 17cents.!!
Yes great liquidity.

whatsup
10-06-2019, 04:05 PM
With this kind of liquidity PAZ ought to be on the main exchange!

Could be but then again Skyline isnt, never has been and it is been one of N Z's most successful listed companies, I owned themn in the early 1990's @$3.30 they are still listed and now are $24.50 !

Joshuatree
10-06-2019, 04:07 PM
I notice on www.usx.co.nz (http://www.usx.co.nz) PAZ, announcements,board changes,an interesting bio on Greg Shepherd.
Whoopppeeeee 17cents.!!
Yes great liquidity.

Wow zowee:t_up:

RupertBear
10-06-2019, 04:13 PM
i notice on www.usx.co.nz (http://www.usx.co.nz) paz, announcements,board changes,an interesting bio on greg shepherd.
Whoopppeeeee 17cents.!!
Yes great liquidity.

How about that! WOWZA :D

whatsup
10-06-2019, 04:19 PM
330,000 sold today another good trade today, word must be getting out that PAZ is/has been under the radar but Im picking it wont be for long.

RupertBear
10-06-2019, 04:25 PM
330,000 sold today another good trade today, word must be getting out that PAZ is/has been under the radar but Im picking it wont be for long.

I think that means we are “well positioned” whatsup! :)

whatsup
10-06-2019, 04:27 PM
I think that means we are “well positioned” whatsup! :)

Next stop .20 imho.

winner69
11-06-2019, 01:34 PM
Some 10,000 changed hands so far today

whatsup
11-06-2019, 01:58 PM
Some 10,000 changed hands so far today

Quiet day by recent standards, Ive topped up recently so am out of funds for now.

minimoke
12-06-2019, 08:46 AM
looks like perhaps one buyer of 15,000 filled their order. Another buyer sitting there at 0.17 for 6,500. At that level, no reason why they shouldn't capitulate and accept current 0.18 offer.

(better to get in at 0.18 rather than miss the bus and then have to pay 0.20)

iceman
12-06-2019, 09:06 AM
looks like perhaps one buyer of 15,000 filled their order. Another buyer sitting there at 0.17 for 6,500. At that level, no reason why they shouldn't capitulate and accept current 0.18 offer.

(better to get in at 0.18 rather than miss the bus and then have to pay 0.20)

2 buyers at 0.17 Mini, total 56500 shares

minimoke
12-06-2019, 09:22 AM
2 buyers at 0.17 Mini, total 56500 sharesI reckon the small guy will fold first. Seller is controlling the market

winner69
12-06-2019, 09:25 AM
I reckon the small guy will fold first. Seller is controlling the market

He/she may as well

And that 14 cent bid is a bit delusional eh

whatsup
12-06-2019, 09:43 AM
He/she may as well

And that 14 cent bid is a bit delusional eh

bottom feeder.

iceman
12-06-2019, 01:08 PM
Just in case any Sharesight users on here, like me have not known how to enter Unlisted shares into it, here is a response from Sharesight with a link to an easy guide:

"Thank you for contacting Sharesight & apologies for the delay in response as we are experiencing a long queue. You should be able to enter your unlisted NZX instruments as a custom investment but will not able to track them as Sharesight does not support them. You will need to update the share prices, record dividends & trades to receive up to date performance information." https://help.sharesight.com/au/unquoted-instruments/

minimoke
12-06-2019, 01:46 PM
Just in case any Sharesight users on here, like me have not known how to enter Unlisted shares into it, here is a response from Sharesight with a link to an easy guide:

"Thank you for contacting Sharesight & apologies for the delay in response as we are experiencing a long queue. You should be able to enter your unlisted NZX instruments as a custom investment but will not able to track them as Sharesight does not support them. You will need to update the share prices, record dividends & trades to receive up to date performance information." https://help.sharesight.com/au/unquoted-instruments/Looks like my trusty decades old spreadsheet will still do the trick

RupertBear
12-06-2019, 02:06 PM

"Thank you for contacting Sharesight & apologies for the delay in response as we are experiencing a long queue. You should be able to enter your unlisted NZX instruments as a custom investment but will not able to track them as Sharesight does not support them. You will need to update the share prices, record dividends & trades to receive up to date performance information." https://help.sharesight.com/au/unquoted-instruments/

Thanks iceman :)

RupertBear
12-06-2019, 05:18 PM
Went to LINK Invester Centre website today to check my holdings and they have PAZ share price @ $0.052 :eek2: almost gave the Bear a heart attack! What is that about? :confused:

iceman
12-06-2019, 05:38 PM
Went to LINK Invester Centre website today to check my holdings and they have PAZ share price @ $0.052 :eek2: almost gave the Bear a heart attack! What is that about? :confused:

I spoke to Direct Broking about it on Monday as they show PAZ at $1.00, which of course makes my portfolio look very good. They told me the unlisted does not provide a link for automatic updates so they need to do it manually. I note they still haven't done it and assume LINK is the same, simply don't update the prices.

RupertBear
12-06-2019, 05:50 PM
I spoke to Direct Broking about it on Monday as they show PAZ at $1.00, which of course makes my portfolio look very good. They told me the unlisted does not provide a link for automatic updates so they need to do it manually. I note they still haven't done it and assume LINK is the same, simply don't update the prices.

Thanks again iceman :)

minimoke
12-06-2019, 08:53 PM
I spoke to Direct Broking about it on Monday as they show PAZ at $1.00, which of course makes my portfolio look very good. They told me the unlisted does not provide a link for automatic updates so they need to do it manually. I note they still haven't done it and assume LINK is the same, simply don't update the prices.Just set and forget for a few more years and SP will save you the bother

percy
13-06-2019, 06:53 AM
Just set and forget for a few more years and SP will save you the bother

I concur................lol

minimoke
13-06-2019, 10:07 AM
Only because we need a daily dose of good news - SP now $0.18.

percy
13-06-2019, 10:29 AM

I better not update the thread about what would you would do with $1mil inheritance?....lol.
ps Just between us that $1mil inheritance now stands at $2,571,428.

minimoke
13-06-2019, 10:43 AM
Someone tried to nobble the price at $0.175 - but the Ring Master is holding firm at $0.18. He'll probably let a few more slide through then it will be $0.19. I'm liking the liquidity!

freddagg
13-06-2019, 12:00 PM

Yay, its my first 3 bagger and only took 15 months.
Thank you again Percy

minimoke
13-06-2019, 12:15 PM
Yay, its my first 3 bagger and only took 15 months.
Thank you again Percy
Well done - I love success stories!

Edit. Only 2,500 left for sale at $0.18
Edit. Seems to be shaking out some profit takers 165,971 just come onto the market.

whatsup
14-06-2019, 09:07 AM
266,000 traded today small amount available at .18, next stop .19 then .20 .

minimoke
14-06-2019, 09:11 AM
46,000 traded today small amount available at .18, next stop .19 then .20 .100,000 now on offer at $0.19 if people miss out on the last few at $0.18

Edit - whatsup - that should be 260,000 traded today so far.