PDA

View Full Version : Service or software availability?

BIRMANBOY
18-05-2011, 08:48 PM
Does anyone know of a service or software that can send me an automated email when a NZ share reaches a certain pre-ordained price.. Rather than me spending countless hours checking many shares throughout the day. Thanks.

arcticblue
18-05-2011, 09:19 PM
Sign up to Direct broking, it's free and there is an option to receive emails when a share reaches a certain price. Also options to receive emails when they log news with NZX. I presume ASB has a similar feature.

Voltaire
18-05-2011, 09:24 PM
When you tire of companies on these sleepy shores, Yahoo offer free alerts for the US, Canada and Oz. Yahoo allow you to set alerts both above and below the current sp. In contrast, so far as I know, local providers of this service only allow you to set one alert per stock (a little daft if you ask me).

BIRMANBOY
19-05-2011, 09:53 AM
Sign up to Direct broking, it's free and there is an option to receive emails when a share reaches a certain price. Also options to receive emails when they log news with NZX. I presume ASB has a similar feature.

Thanks for that..I do use them and when I mentioned this as being a desirable add on feature to "my portfolio" to one of the staff there last year they said was not on agenda at moment. They didnt mention the option you advise. Thanks for the heads up-appreciate you taking the time.

BIRMANBOY
19-05-2011, 10:00 AM
When you tire of companies on these sleepy shores, Yahoo offer free alerts for the US, Canada and Oz. Yahoo allow you to set alerts both above and below the current sp. In contrast, so far as I know, local providers of this service only allow you to set one alert per stock (a little daft if you ask me).
Thank you for that information. I am just working the NZ scene at the moment but when I get a bit more experience and capital may well venture away from the "safe? and sleepy". Appreciate your time.