PDA

View Full Version : CRE Movement at the station....

draffthorse
30-07-2004, 11:20 AM
Some time back directors were buying.

Been quite for some time floating around the 11c mark.

No news I am aware of....

draffthorse
31-08-2004, 08:53 PM
With 23% of the stock held by directors, there is plenty of incentive for Crescent to make sure its strategies succeed.

Chart looking good – forming a saucer…

For full report go to www.apollogold.com.au

singlemalt
09-09-2004, 12:59 AM
Hi Drafthorse,

I bought some at 14c a couple of days before your post based on the chart looking like it might break through the 200 day ema as well as some pretty pictures in the drilling report.

Today a trading holt was put in place until Friday so I decided to look into it some more.

They stated in mid-august that exploratory drilling in WA was looking good. I must admit I can't interpret the technical geological stuff but they did state they were drilling for samples at 25m intervals when they had planned for 50m intervals. Why look between the gaps unless you think there is something there to evaluate? Could term out to be more than a short-term play for a few percent. Or a TA blunder.

Share price jumped down 7% in the last couple if days on medium volume. hopefully this was just a reflection of gold prices and low liquidity rather than inside knowledge. Have to wait and see.....

draffthorse
14-09-2004, 04:10 PM
Hi singlemalt

Just came across your posting.

The project in Laverton, and the recent move into China along with strong management could make this a good investment.

The recent placement can only add impetus to production beginning early 2005.

As I see it the chart and the fundamentals are suggesting present price is value for money.

As always watch the stop loss.

The Dow continues around the 10.000, with Gold around the 400, meandering sideways for months – something has to give!

The NH-NL suggests an early stage of a vigorous bull move in the making.

One of the signs is the crowd is still waiting to see what happens with the lackluster performance of penny stocks. Once they begin to run, we can take that as a sign that a bull move is in the making. This may not happen till after the US elections.

Rgds

trackers
14-03-2011, 12:34 PM
Small cap producer here, getting absoolllutely punished. down from 12c to 3c in a couple months (market cap now about 30mil). Doing some mega-quick research into possibilities of a bounce..

drillfix
14-03-2011, 01:04 PM
Yeah trackers, I actually took at trade on this one last week thinking it was completely oversold during a huge fall.

I was wrong.

Took a small loss for brokerage and -0.001c loss on qty of stock sold.

How low will this go though one can wonder? Is there something really wrong that somebody in the know, knows so to speak?

Surely something is not right about this, no speeding ticket for the huge falls as yet, why is this?

trackers
14-03-2011, 01:07 PM
Yeah trackers, I actually took at trade on this one last week thinking it was completely oversold during a huge fall.

I was wrong.

Took a small loss for brokerage and -0.001c loss on qty of stock sold.

How low will this go though one can wonder? Is there something really wrong that somebody in the know, knows so to speak?

Surely something is not right about this, no speeding ticket for the huge falls as yet, why is this?

A 2 min look at it shows they have 20-odd mill in cash (from 120mil cap raising a long time ago), but they look to be cashflow negative as a producer..But noone knows.

Rain in Laverton put the brakes on production for 3/4 of a month which hasn't helped either. I think there's room for profit from here but without having some idea of what their costs of production are I'm going to sit this one out.

Massive churn today too, so will be interesting to see if the traders push it up from here (suspect they will)

drillfix
14-03-2011, 03:53 PM
Finally, Speeding ticket that basically says, We know nothing except the Deutsche bank dilution in crescent and the rain in Laverton.

Now what about the inside info on what might be really coming up. Surely nothing can fall like this on a myth or a few holders leaving.

To me, there is a story here that is untold to the general public, while the dance for the door began with a reason too being the weather.

Time will tell though.

drillfix
15-03-2011, 03:10 PM
What a funny day reading all the Hotcopper Trading Herd today ramping up this oversold stock how its ready for a bounce to only find them one at a time in single file then posting, I'M OUT, I'M OUT, I'M OUT.

LOL,

Sheep get slaughtered and for the most part, that's exactly what those lot are. Bahhhhh~!