PDA

View Full Version : sum

gv1
01-06-2011, 02:10 PM
Hi, was just wandering if anyone invested in this stock. Any opinions... i did buy some last year, it has been a rollercoaster...co should be producing by 2014.

drillfix
01-06-2011, 02:56 PM
Hi gv1, and welcome to sharetrader.

Dont know much about the stock mate, but by looking at the chart, all I can say is buy it at 19c if you can and sell it at 39c if you can.

Bit of a zigzag on the chart and it appears not much volume goes through this stock with the exception of every 6 weeks or so the stock trades a couple of million.

2014 to me is like a lifetime away, and to buy in light of some production being at that time, then I think I would do what I said above or take a small portion of a portfolio and move it into a long account and dont even worry about it. Because if the management are good and the stock will do what it says it will do then there is nothing to worry about then really except global sentiment which takes stocks in and out, up or down like the Tide.

Who knows though, its been in a downtrend since april 21 so look for a potential bounce around 20 or 21c, failing that, wait for 19c as mentioned previously.

I am neither here nor there with stocks as such, but I dont mind jumping on board the trend whilst moving upward on any stock.

But then, who wouldn't? :)

gv1
23-06-2011, 11:07 PM
Hi drillfix,
Thanks for the advise. I bought some at 22c and then there was capital raising last year at 30c when I purchased more. Hope it bounces back....