PDA

View Full Version : Learning Forex

theroughest1
11-07-2011, 01:30 PM
Hello

I am what you call a newbie and this is my first post.

I want to learn about forex investing,Well i wanna start with the basics then work my way up..How can one go about learning? where can i start? I have read a few books and heard from some people who trade but all the info i found seems to point to advanced information that i don't really understand..

Are there people who teach forex etc??

I took the step of signing up to this forum because from what i read there are people on here who know their stuff and am most impressed with some of the results that are coming through.

Maybe i'm in need of a mentor of some sort hehe

Anyway its great to be here and i look forward to sharing thoughts with everyone.

HIDDENGEM
15-10-2011, 02:04 PM
This is my second post to the forum.

I too interest in currency investment rather than trading.

I suggest it isbetter if you can read some books on currency trading.

Remember at the moment most of the currencies in Asia Pacificregion are having great run against other currencies such as EURO, POUND andUSD while having some volatility. Both NZD and AUD dollar have appreciated lotin this region during last 18 months and their export oriented companies havehit hard. As a result of this some companies shifted to China.

Do not go behind investment that you don’t know very well. Ihad some bad experience after going businesses that I didn’t know very well.

Good luck