PDA

View Full Version : SGY - SOLIMAR ENERGY - sleeper

ELYOB
22-07-2011, 02:26 PM
Worth the look this one . About to come on the radar. Check out the sheet by ASX ANNOUNCEMENT titled " Breakaway Investment Produces Research Report "

Bought in today , Perth brokers slowly getting set after a visit from them 2 weeks ago . The stock is involved with NEN etc, in California oil & gas.

ELYOB
01-10-2011, 07:16 PM
This stock currently has 25% of the Paloma well play in California with NEN. The cR was a farce , and has upset the punters . Value has been eroded , and uncertainty surrounds the 2 Canadian investors in the CR . Will they hang in there or exit at some stage shortly . Supporting brokers say no that they are there for ever! Finished at 5.1c 30/9/11. Down from 9c for the original CR , so punters are out of pocket by long way ....

The 2nd CR revised version was done well after my initial post above .... Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!

ronthepom
18-10-2011, 12:58 PM
This stock currently has 25% of the Paloma well play in California with NEN. The cR was a farce , and has upset the punters . Value has been eroded , and uncertainty surrounds the 2 Canadian investors in the CR . Will they hang in there or exit at some stage shortly . Supporting brokers say no that they are there for ever! Finished at 5.1c 30/9/11. Down from 9c for the original CR , so punters are out of pocket by long way ....

The 2nd CR revised version was done well after my initial post above .... Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!
Hi ELYOB,
i've taken a punt on SGY have'nt done much to date, 'like most" but an announcement out today.

heres hoping.

ELYOB
19-10-2011, 05:24 AM
yes, this is a hard to understand stock now . These suicide warrants are hard to follow . The paloma dig has been shortened [ASX ann. 18/10/2011] and now no deep penetration with the bit. Value at 5c , lot of holders in at +9c before getting screwed at the 2nd CR around 6c.

Still holding , but .... ?

ELYOB
02-11-2011, 12:25 PM
With this days ASX announcement , this could awake from the "sleeper" position . Could be onto a good well....? Have a look .

I am holding through the drilling ..... dont know clearly how deep they are going now?

ELYOB
09-11-2011, 04:26 PM
Something is going down ? and it aint the share price . The alarm clock is ringing , will this sleeper find luck in this Paloma Deep Well in California , USA.

I think the share price would be a lot higher but for the lack of liquidity for this frindge oiler

PS: AFTER TRADE: An ASX ann about a huge theoretical Shale Oil find by Zodiac . SGY is involved with Zodiac ; and has its own acerage etc.,.

Paloma Deep is in the main zone , one of the many [7] ...no news is good news !

About to list in Canada , will have big impact ,as everything neatly falls into place .

Share price up 10% today on some good volume

ronthepom
30-11-2011, 12:33 PM
Something is going down ? and it aint the share price . The alarm clock is ringing , will this sleeper find luck in this Paloma Deep Well in California , USA.

I think the share price would be a lot higher but for the lack of liquidity for this frindge oiler

PS: AFTER TRADE: An ASX ann about a huge theoretical Shale Oil find by Zodiac . SGY is involved with Zodiac ; and has its own acerage etc.,.

Paloma Deep is in the main zone , one of the many [7] ...no news is good news !

About to list in Canada , will have big impact ,as everything neatly falls into place .

Share price up 10% today on some good volume

Good news today, reflected in the shareprice.

might turn out a good punt?

ELYOB
30-11-2011, 02:09 PM
Well all reads ok! so far . Expect slow progress on testing ...... will be a testing time for the SP as well.

Maybe still a sleeper....

ELYOB
11-01-2012, 01:37 PM
Testing result 2 zones out ; could have promise ..... Paloma could be worth a play from here