PDA

View Full Version : the vengabus - vag.asx

evilroyrule
29-07-2011, 09:54 AM
For the 1997 single by Party Animals, see We Like to Party (Party Animals song).
"We Like to Party"

Single by Vengaboys
from the album The Party Album
Released 9 November 1998
Format CD
Recorded 1998
Genre Eurodance, Dance-pop
Length 3:41
Label Groovilicious/S.R.
Vengaboys singles chronology
"To Brazil"
(1998) "We Like to Party"
(1998) "Up and Down"
(1998)

"We Like to Party" is a popular 1998 electronica dance song by Dutch music group Vengaboys. It is played in A-flat major. The song became their biggest hit in the United States, peaking at #26 in the Top 30 of the Billboard Hot 100 and selling 405,000 copies.

The video features all four Vengaboys members travelling various destinations in the USA in a 1960s style mini-bus ("Vengabus"), where they end up in a nightclub.

The single proved a higher seller than "Up & Down" in the UK, where it peaked at number 3 in November 1998, eventually selling 474,000 copies, making it the 29th biggest hit of the year.

Most recently, Matthew Wilkening of AOL Radio ranked the song at #45 on the list of the 100 Worst Songs Ever while telling the listener, "If you live within a few hundred miles of a Six Flags adventure [sic] park, you've heard this 4,000 times."[1]

[edit] Track listing1."We Like to Party (Airplay)" (3:44)
2."We Like to Party (Klubbheads Mix)" (6:07)
3."We Like to Party (BCM RMX)" (4:04)
4."We Like to Party (More Airplay)" (5:50)
5."We Like to Party (Full Schwingg)" (4:38)
6."We Like to Party (DJ Disco Mix)" (4:33)
7."We Like to Party (Baunz Mix)" (4:45)
8."We Like to Party (BCM XXL)" (6:21)
The song was also remixed by Jason Nevins and Tin-Tin Out. Their mixes were included on the single for "We're Going to Ibiza".

trackers
29-07-2011, 10:08 AM
:t_up:

Love it Roy, where do I buy?

I actually play a bit of Venga for my 1 year old daughter, her favorite is "Boom boom boom... boom"; Though I'm told that she'll have to find a new favorite song when she can understand the words :(

evilroyrule
29-07-2011, 10:14 AM
:t_up:

Love it Roy, where do I buy?

I actually play a bit of Venga for my 1 year old daughter, her favorite is "Boom boom boom... boom"; Though I'm told that she'll have to find a new favorite song when she can understand the words :(

and thats exactly how i came back across it! kids huh, they have terrible taste. when NDLO makes 1$ i promise to buy a bus and come and get you all! only 99 cents to go.

you should listen a lilttle harder to the lyrics in Aqua's barbie girl song too. mothers are too protective.

trackers
29-07-2011, 10:36 AM
I have the music from when I was a cool kid back in the early 90's :D

Sounds good about NDLO party - I should be able to a couple rounds of drinks with my small holding (still holding the small amount from the rights issue!)

I'll add Barbie Girl to the playlist!

evilroyrule
29-07-2011, 01:26 PM

vag.asx are pleased to announce that applications for ceo are now being taken.

please submit all applications in writing together with;

current cv
essay on what you did in the holidays, 200 words or less (ahem drilly);
picture of your girlfriend naked.

no application will treated with any confidence whatsoever.

the first nomination from a regular poster here has been received, and is attached. any guesses?

percy
29-07-2011, 01:37 PM

current cv

the first nomination from a regular poster here has been received, and is attached. any guesses?

Gee Whiz Bob Geldof has aged.!!!!!

STRAT
29-07-2011, 04:28 PM
The Vengaboys suck. Nuttin but noise pollution :lol:http://www.aussiestockforums.com/forums/images/smilies/vomit.gif

But hey, a Vengabus. Now thats cool http://www.aussiestockforums.com/forums/images/smilies/iagree.gif

drillfix
29-07-2011, 04:50 PM
LOL nice pics.

Dont know exactly what this thread is but it seems to bring a laugh out, thats for sure. :)

STRAT
29-07-2011, 04:55 PM

current cv

the first nomination from a regular poster here has been received, and is attached. any guesses?Dunno who it is but if thats the pic he sent in with his application it should be duly noted by the board that his girlfriend is a man. She aint naked and thank your god for that.

Nice Cardie though.

shasta
29-07-2011, 05:00 PM
Dunno who it is but if thats the pic he sent in with his application it should be duly noted by the board that his girlfriend is a man. She aint naked and thank your god for that.

Nice Cardie though.

I hadnt picked ERR as a hippy like the picture, but ya never know do ya :D

STRAT
29-07-2011, 05:06 PM
I hadnt picked ERR as a hippy like the picture, but ya never know do ya :DI think thats the Girlfriend but if it is the regular poster Id have to go with "Doctor Who" :D

Halebop
30-07-2011, 07:41 AM
I didn't authorise the use of my photo for this thread!

whatsup
30-07-2011, 02:47 PM
I didn't authorise the use of my photo for this thread!

Even with air brushing it still looks great!

Halebop
01-08-2011, 07:11 AM
:D

Awww, thanks. Amazing what they can do with photoshop these days. Believe it or not, when I woke up that morning I wasn't feeling 100%.

percy
01-08-2011, 07:22 AM
:D

Awww, thanks. Amazing what they can do with photoshop these days. Believe it or not, when I woke up that morning I wasn't feeling 100%.

No surprises there.!!!!!