PDA

View Full Version : ADE - Shale gas acerage and this is a huge story unfolding

tricha
10-08-2011, 10:04 PM
This is a huge story unfolding, ( thanks to Oiler at the Ch Ch share meeting, for bringing this to my attention) a piece of the puzzle in the latest news. You need to closely read the section I posted, what they have booked is only a small part of the total area of shale.
The second part will tell you there is more for ADE.

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=BPT&E=ASX&N=184033

Beach Energy Ltd (ASX: BPT, "Beach") has completed its internal assessment of the resource potential of the Holdfast-1 and Encounter-1 vertical shale gas wells with the booking of an initial gross contingent resource of 2 trillion cubic feet ("TCF") of sales gas. While PEL 218 (Beach 90%) is approximately 1,600km2 in size, this resource booking has been constrained to areas of 100km2 around each of the two purpose drilled shale gas evaluation wells. Data collected to date indicate the shales are continuous across the PEL 218 acreage.

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=ADE&E=ASX&N=184038

We look forward to working with BPT in PEL 218 and the adjacent Nappamerri Trough permit, ATP 855P, in which we have a 20% interest and to continue to prove up Australia’s premier shale/tight gas play."

Oiler
11-08-2011, 06:04 PM
This is a huge story unfolding, ( thanks to Oiler at the Ch Ch share meeting, for bringing this to my attention) a piece of the puzzle in the latest news. You need to closely read the section I posted, what they have booked is only a small part of the total area of shale.
The second part will tell you there is more for ADE.

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=BPT&E=ASX&N=184033

Beach Energy Ltd (ASX: BPT, "Beach") has completed its internal assessment of the resource potential of the Holdfast-1 and Encounter-1 vertical shale gas wells with the booking of an initial gross contingent resource of 2 trillion cubic feet ("TCF") of sales gas. While PEL 218 (Beach 90%) is approximately 1,600km2 in size, this resource booking has been constrained to areas of 100km2 around each of the two purpose drilled shale gas evaluation wells. Data collected to date indicate the shales are continuous across the PEL 218 acreage.

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=ADE&E=ASX&N=184038

We look forward to working with BPT in PEL 218 and the adjacent Nappamerri Trough permit, ATP 855P, in which we have a 20% interest and to continue to prove up Australia’s premier shale/tight gas play."

Hang in there Tricha ! :D

The Nappamerri Trough could prove to be the biggest shale gas play in OZ as many are already saying. Lets not forget WA where gas is at a premium so the likes of NWE/AWE also have a lot of potential in that they have a ready higher priced market to sell into versus ADE/BPT.

The other player to watch out for is Amour Energy which is an upcoming IPO from DeAguilar DGR later this year. They are playing up in the Georgina Basin NT along with a few others, BKP being one along with there North American partners.

Gas is heading into an interesting time for investors thinking a little long term. :t_up:

tricha
14-08-2011, 04:37 PM
Hang in there Tricha ! :D

The Nappamerri Trough could prove to be the biggest shale gas play in OZ as many are already saying. Lets not forget WA where gas is at a premium so the likes of NWE/AWE also have a lot of potential in that they have a ready higher priced market to sell into versus ADE/BPT.

The other player to watch out for is Amour Energy which is an upcoming IPO from DeAguilar DGR later this year. They are playing up in the Georgina Basin NT along with a few others, BKP being one along with there North American partners.

Gas is heading into an interesting time for investors thinking a little long term. :t_up:

Cheers Oiler, yes the unfolding of this story could take some time, if the Nappamerri Trough is better than this, I'd hate to think what the gain will be to ADE's share price.

"Beach Energy Ltd (ASX: BPT, "Beach") has completed its internal assessment of the resource potential of the Holdfast-1 and Encounter-1 vertical shale gas wells with the booking of an initial gross contingent resource of 2 trillion cubic feet ("TCF") of sales gas. While PEL 218 (Beach 90%) is approximately 1,600km2 in size, this resource booking has been constrained to areas of 100km2 around each of the two purpose drilled shale gas evaluation wells. Data collected to date indicate the shales are continuous across the PEL 218 acreage."

tricha
16-08-2011, 12:58 AM
Unfolding fast, imm, Beach is onto it as WELL, hold both, so it's all good.
Unfortunately Beach is a target as well, so we might see some action on that front sooner, than later.
And that could cost in the long run.
NAPPAMERRI TROUGH ALLIANCE WITH BEACH ENERGY

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=ADE&E=ASX&N=184075

macduffy
07-11-2011, 12:00 PM
BPT announces their on market bid for ADE.

http://asx.com.au/asxpdf/20111107/pdf/422bzcgllfpvtg.pdf

tricha
07-11-2011, 03:34 PM
Unfolding fast, imm, Beach is onto it as WELL, hold both, so it's all good.
Unfortunately Beach is a target as well, so we might see some action on that front sooner, than later.
And that could cost in the long run.
NAPPAMERRI TROUGH ALLIANCE WITH BEACH ENERGY

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=ADE&E=ASX&N=184075

Hang there I did Oiler and I bought more! I owe you a beer or two. If I had not gone to the Share meeting in CH CH, I would have not got the good Oil:t_up:.
Lifes a Beach which ever way one looks at it,
Beach know it's a steal and they are after it, or a fraction of its true worth.

But as we know, the hunter in this case might soon be the hunted.

Rabbi
08-11-2011, 08:49 PM
Looks like the start of an ensuing bun fight for Shale Gas acreage has begun.
Place your bets ladies and gentleman.:cool:
Beach energy has now sent out the message that any junior with undervalued shale gas acreage will be gobbled up.
Pick the next minnow?

tricha
09-11-2011, 07:33 PM
Looks like the start of an ensuing bun fight for Shale Gas acreage has begun.
Place your bets ladies and gentleman.:cool:
Beach energy has now sent out the message that any junior with undervalued shale gas acreage will be gobbled up.
Pick the next minnow?

Beach! They are picking up ADE for a song.

Crypto Crude
10-11-2011, 02:12 AM
goin on previous takeovers in the oil scene 20cents seems pair...
but yes, could wait on ADE release... doesnt seem like much of a contest as BPT builds up shares, and valuable BOE...

the key theme,
shales are continuous...
weeee
eee
ee
e

:cool:
.^Oiler

tricha
11-11-2011, 03:25 PM
goin on previous takeovers in the oil scene 20cents seems pair...
but yes, could wait on ADE release... doesnt seem like much of a contest as BPT builds up shares, and valuable BOE...

the key theme,
shales are continuous...
weeee
eee
ee
e

:cool:
.^Oiler

I'm signing out on ADE, goes with my TTY and JML threads of recent times. Nothing like a takeover target.
I'm only hoping Beachs share price gets amove on before it happens to them.

Beach is a prime takeover target, its dirt cheap. It's cheaper than before, they stole ADE for a song.
You only have to know this, to realise the potential,

HA and if you do not know who this is, you have not been doing your homework :confused:

Unconventional-$130 million shale gas JV with QGC