PDA

View Full Version : Red 5 Ltd (RED) - Philipines Gold

trackers
11-08-2011, 02:47 PM
Anyone on this? Looks very good technically....

Main project is gold mine in Phillipines - 850k ounces at 4.63g/t (open at depth). Construction of plant nearly complete. 50mil cash, 34mil to expend to complete startup.

Market cap is about 250mil. Cash costs expected to be around $350 / ounce, so massive profit margins.

First pour expected November.

Extensional drilling underway

Top indicator is OBV btw, and chart is as at close yesterday - Its up to 19.5c today

yabster
11-08-2011, 03:19 PM
Hi Trackers

whats the ticker on that ? Cash cost is impressive if if comes in at $350 per ounce. Do they have an annual production target?

Am holding GOR/MYG and PXG re goldies.

trackers
11-08-2011, 03:35 PM
Hey yabster, its just RED (I'll edit the title whoops) - Life of mine is 10 years, so 84,900 ounces per year at $1300 p/ounce profit (currently)?? $110mil p/annum

though the quarterly said the overall tonnage might expand into the lower grade cutoff if gold prices stay this high.

I'm also hanging in on PXG, though I bailed out of GOR a bit early :( Have a couple others like AUK, MDS, GOA and YTC (more copper than gold). No producers though lol!

drillfix
11-08-2011, 03:48 PM
Trackers, as per mention to many others.

When making a new thread you should always include the code into the main heading. And also update the heading should any code changes come along.

Saves others asking you also once the thread grows a bit. To edit just check out my sig which explains :)