PDA

View Full Version : Sipa Resources - SRI

Lizard
19-08-2011, 10:58 PM
Long-standing go-nowhere stock. Some good copper grades reported at Thaduna today - warranted two exclamation marks in the summary! Given how long they've been exploring around Thaduna though, it is possible almost all copper in the area has now been extracted in drill-core samples...

I see they're going to drill the Phaedrus anomaly at their Woodline gold project in coming months, so I'm sure STer's will be backing that one!

ELYOB
08-08-2012, 03:29 PM
I have run the ruler over SRI. The game at SRI has been painfully slow , but ... they have been doing the hard yards , with a potentially large find at Thaduna. The exploration appears to be high class and thorough . Now it has reached advanced stage with a diamond drill punching holes on 4 high rated targets . The drilling has turned to deep targets as the shallow turned out to be a secondary copper blanket av 10m thick , over an area 4.5klms x 1.5klms . Targets are 250-300m and 400m. Read latest presentations and ASX announcements and one gets the drift . SRI is a cheapy at 10c . If they hit on the deep scene and understand where the main goods are , this is going to bolt as a spike not seen since VRX their neighbour did 12 months ago on a big discovery. This could be the big one !!!!

Hold SRI

ELYOB
09-08-2013, 11:13 PM
There are a few copper plays running on spectacular results --fine! But , SRI are carefully searching .... Their ground is big and the hunt is on for the biggest elephant going . Results currently are very exciting and the market hasn't caught on . For those who do the research will see what I am on about . Chance to play from the ground up over the next couple months+ .

Hold SRI