PDA

View Full Version : Robust resources ROL

Joshuatree
15-09-2011, 12:49 PM
Waiting for some drill results from Romang Island. 6 Rigs drilling 5000m. Rol also recently acquired a portfolio of Exploration assets in the Phillipines WITH highly experienced Filopino management with 3 highly prospective copper/gold xploration projects. ROL has lotsa cash and is great buying pre results IMO.

J_Gold
16-09-2011, 06:54 PM
Joshuatree, when are the results coming out? Any other information on this company?

shasta
17-09-2011, 08:10 AM
Joshuatree, when are the results coming out? Any other information on this company?

If you were looking for exposure to ROL, you could always look at TRF, as they own around 5.3m ROL shares, having sold 1m or so not long ago.

I mention this as TRF also owns 36% of IFE, & is basically a LOW/NEGATIVE EV company.

The ROL investment makes up between 1/4 - 1/3 of the TRF market cap, so theres a bit of leverage there

Disc: Nil held

Joshuatree
17-09-2011, 10:51 PM
Gold ,they say 2nd quarter they'll have their maiden resource out from drilling less than 2% of tenements. They will also be increasing rigs to 9. Re 85million shares. My fave gold explorer ;others are PIR and ELT. My biggest holding in my port by far is EVG a soon to be producer, also have producing goldie TRY.

Joshuatree
17-09-2011, 10:57 PM
A post on H/C says some results close and that "The Speculator" on Eureka has doubled his holdings on 10 aug(on paper) for what its worth.

Joshuatree
16-05-2012, 11:23 AM
Mmmmh big hit on manganese,. Maybe a direct shipping ore project. Meanwhile 7 or 8 rigs keep drilling for gold ,silver etc,plenty of cash. A keeper for a while yet and the mkt won't notice,yawwwn ,back to sleep for Robusty

Joshuatree
03-03-2014, 11:26 AM
Int listing on AIM of ROL spinoff of their recently bought Kyrgyz assets ( with arguably what could be the cheapest gold producer in the world re $30 oz after copper credits) .Mkt cap will be $50 mill (sus?); more than ROL( on ASX currently re $31 million). ROL currently trying to do a 4 for 5 non renouncible(sp) issue @ 31c.

Daytr
15-08-2014, 07:26 PM
Its called uncertainty around a takeover Moose, but I agree in this case now there offers seems pretty damned attractive so its probably money for jam.