PDA

View Full Version : Favourite low cap mineral explorers, soon to be producers

Aotea
18-10-2011, 02:14 PM
Hi All,
Sorry for the dull thread, Im interested to know what lowcap mineral explorers, come producers you all like the most. I want to buy into a different stock rather than top-up the ones I already hold. Was thinking CVR or NAV.

Your views would be appreciated.

Hold: PXG, MOX, HLX, KMC, TEX, KAS, AVB & GOR.

biology12
18-10-2011, 02:29 PM
have a look at zyl, great stock near production should be at the end of next year. pretty cheap as well at mo.

coal producer.

Huang Chung
18-10-2011, 02:58 PM
I don't know much about NAV, but I agree with the sentiment above re CVR and ZYL (and hold both).

shasta
18-10-2011, 03:44 PM
Hi All,
Sorry for the dull thread, Im interested to know what lowcap mineral explorers, come producers you all like the most. I want to buy into a different stock rather than top-up the ones I already hold. Was thinking CVR or NAV.

Your views would be appreciated.

Hold: PXG, MOX, HLX, KMC, TEX, KAS, AVB & GOR.

I was going to say MOX!

Any particular resource u want exposure to, cos i can give you different options depending on what ur after.

But have a look at RXL & SRZ

If you want to look into Negative EV stocks, there is DGR, MLM & HRS

JBmurc
18-10-2011, 06:13 PM
I agree of course Aotea CVR , CCU my two favourites I hold that should re-rate much higher once the market sees the huge cashflow...CCU is in matter of weeks to going into production---CVR has now started an we should here very soon on how it's going as well as exploration updates
- PXG is my pick for a longer term out production investment
In production I really like RMS at their current levels ,an have even brought a few AYN more so for a short term trade always like share prices just under 10c as once they move north of 10c they must move in .05c movement an not .01c like they can under 10c

soulman
18-10-2011, 10:35 PM
Don't know about NAV Aotea. This coy is as crooked as Allco, MFS, Babcock and Brown and ABC Learning. Financial engineers of the mining sector.

Aotea
20-10-2011, 06:19 PM
Thanks for your thoughts...Soulman you're right, NAV looks like a pig. Hard to believe who that tip came from given the management performance. Have decided to go into KRE and ZYL. cheers

soulman
20-10-2011, 08:14 PM
Hard to root for a company that has destroyed shareholder value from 24 cents to 2.5 cents in 12 months.

tobo
21-10-2011, 06:40 AM
Uranium stocks have been punished, if you want mid-term wait for rerate - a range of choices from exploerer to producer all punished. PEN is a year-odd away from production (are halfway through US approval process (looking good) should add 50%+ when they produce, and further upside of much more resource being proved)

Rare Earth Oxides prices been on a dream run last year or 2, Stocks have come down with a 50% thump due to current nervousness around china continuing to grow in the face of Europe/US debt effects. LYC - production next year.

NAV, I now not happy with management but still holding small amount (at big loss) for a little recovery. (Mould still not dead...I still walk away)