PDA

View Full Version : Your best play/moves

soulman
25-11-2011, 07:19 PM
I have many best play this year and also quite a few bad ones (maybe another thread for that). A time to reflect before 2011 ends and 2012 begins.

Here is a list of coy that made my 2 years. Most of them are struggling at the moment and hence, you can see strict risk and money management are crucial in the stockmarket. Entering and exiting strategies COUNTS aplenty.

I will start with a few here.

RES top/down buying and selling from 47 cents to as high as 88 cents. SP currently at 39.5.

RHM top/down buying and selling from 18 cents to as high as 48 cents. SP currently at 25.5.

DMA top/down buying and selling at 15 cents to as high as 30 cents. SP currently at 14 cents. I stop watching this coy after learning the coy execs were trading other specs stocks on the coy funds.

MZM top/down buying and selling at 20 cents to as high as 87 cents. Made quite a few coin on them 2 weeks ago as well. SP currently at 57 cents.

Most of mine are trading profits. Multi-baggers stories are very welcome. I only fruits once in a one bagger, buying AVB at 2.3 and selling them for 5.4 next week

JBmurc
25-11-2011, 08:01 PM
well without doult my best pick was SSNO which went from my purchase 3c to 20c to now 8.5c but with so much upside to come I'm still holding till 40c min

Joshuatree
25-11-2011, 11:36 PM
PGIO, may have held longer than this year, bought for half a cent ,went to 7 cents. My worst move was not to sell ,lol ,now half a cent again. D&D are about to issue a rave on PGI so the oppies may get up and give me an out. Have a swag of PGI also, believe this will set me up longer term.

soulman
26-11-2011, 12:06 AM
Also, forgot to mention CGM and MNM.

It's weird that I first venture MNM for 6.7 on 23rd Dec last year and from then on, punters and traders caused it to go berserk in the next 7 trading days or so. It was one of my best trade/s.

Interesting now MNM is sitting at 5.4.

Wow, JT re: PGIO. Like Drill say, always remember to take profits.

Stranger_Danger
26-11-2011, 10:54 AM
My best play/move was being 50-80% cash throughout the year. I was more agressive earlier in the year, but my timing has by and large been decent. My main risk (in terms of "missing out") is right now, I'm up to over 80% cash for the first time this year, but have been near 80 for the last 6 months.

In terms of shares, I don't have any stories of things that have suddenly doubled or tripled. Most of the stuff I hold that has gone well I purchased in 2008/2009.

I'm nibbling around the edges and have never had a bigger "potential buys" watchlist (300 companies!) so, at some stage, I think equities will be a lot of fun (for some perspective, my watchlist for buying got down to 4 names in early 2007 and both of the 2 I bought turned out to be overpriced, in hindsight.)

Interesting times ahead.