PDA

View Full Version : KBL MIning - KBL

Huang Chung
21-12-2011, 03:51 PM
These would have to be some of the best assays I've seen, and the market is just yawning!!!!!!

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displayAnnouncement.do?display=pdf&idsId=01255206

drillfix
21-12-2011, 04:00 PM
Hi again HC,

Yeah mate, that is the kind of market we are in unfortunately. It makes me double the cautious or concerned about entering into trades as now more times than not, stocks just get sold off on any news like a good excuse to exit or some pre won victory signal being taken at each opportunity.

Nice spike this arvo, but not such a good sign to see it plummet again, which means it may even resume its down trending motion to take caution on entering on any news on this one. (imo)

ps:
Although the daily chart offers quite a few nice entry signals though this needs to maintain momentum.

Huang Chung
21-12-2011, 04:46 PM
Aw Drilly, the market has completely lost the plot. I am totally gobsmacked by the lack of reaction.

It's like seeing a gold bar on the ground, and walking right over it.

The zombies have taken over!

drillfix
21-12-2011, 05:16 PM
Aw Drilly, the market has completely lost the plot. I am totally gobsmacked by the lack of reaction.

It's like seeing a gold bar on the ground, and walking right over it.

The zombies have taken over!

Your not wrong HC, completely abnormal trading going on with normality minimised to certain stocks at certain times when deemed fit by traders or insto's to suit accordingly.

Zombies hey, something like "Sean of the Market" ooppss, I mean dead~! Walking the maket in a trance...lol

drillfix
22-12-2011, 10:44 PM
HC, looks like a set group of profit takers punching out on yesterday's news.

Not to keen on the technicals here on this one, although some of the indicators both daily and weekly appear to be starting to bottom but not sure for how long for, meanwhile the stock is making new lows and lower highs while the declining EMA structure adds downward pressure on price itself.

Anyhoo, just an observation and like any stock, to yield the warning signs.

soulman
29-12-2011, 04:11 PM
KBL always has good FA with their JORC, large silver/lead tenement in Sorby Hills, the producing Mineral Hills in NSW and iron ore assets. Today's announcement with another Chinese group spur the shares (in which I exited on open). It has come down a little but if the announcement is about KBL getting $80 in cash, then it's very significant, ain't it? Or is it more than meets the eye.

Huang Chung
29-12-2011, 05:40 PM
I also exited on the open. Maybe I'm looking at this as a glass half empty situation, but I didn't like the 25 percent cut in the LME copper price they would receive. I also thought that the windfall gain should be pumped into Sorby, not Mineral Hill, given their reduced interest and margin at Mineral Hill.

soulman
29-12-2011, 05:50 PM
Luck box city for me HC. I had a sell order for 26 cents and as we know it, it opened at 29 cents so an extra 11.5% for being lucky. I guess you had the same luck as the others.

It's been all downhill since the open. Seems to be a few sellers here and there. Still need aproval from shareholders to get the deal through. Currently at 26.5.