PDA

View Full Version : KABOKO MINING LIMITED - Nelson Mandela son joins Kaboko

scorp57
15-02-2012, 01:35 PM
Kate Hobbs has left the building! Off take agreement shouldnt be too far off.

Check out the article below

Nelson Mandela son joins Kaboko
The Australian February 14, 2012 12:00AM

AUSTRALIAN-LISTED junior Kaboko Mining has appointed Nelson Mandela's stepson to head up the manganese explorer as it looks to increase its interests in Africa.

Malenga Machel, the founding director of private investment vehicle Whatana Investments Group, will take on the non-executive chairman's role at Kaboko, which has transformed from a uranium hopeful to a company focused on manganese in Zambia.

The Whatana group is headed by Mr Machel's mother, GraGa Machel, widow of the first president of Mozambique - Samora Machel - and wife of Nelson Mandela.

Kaboko's executive director, Jason Brewer, said the appointment was a coup for the company and its business in Africa.

"Malenga Machel brings exceptional business and entrepreneurial skills and has established a network of relationships throughout Africa that is rarely accessible for an emerging mining company such as ours.

"It is a huge vote of confidence in our business strategy to have attracted someone of Malenga Machel's calibre."

Mr Machel's post came as founding director Kate Hobbs resigned from the company. Ms Hobbs, with Perth mining identity Michael Kiernan, started the company in 2006 to explore for uranium projects in Russia.

drillfix
15-02-2012, 01:54 PM
How does Piss off back to your Hotcopper Ramping Squad sound to you Scorp?

What another dog pile ramped up stock you bring, and ONLY to feather YOUR OWN POCKETS.

Many of us here know your game mate. Get the new green, fresh money pockets to follow you?

Different story, same Dog, same flea's different management.

Nothing you can say here for while I am here, will stand as we know your game.

What a Joke~!

scorp57
15-02-2012, 02:01 PM
Hmm I am thinking posting facts and an article from the Australian is pretty credible.

Any well balanced human will be able to see this for what it is.

I thought you of all people would be happy to see KH gone?

Thanks for the welcome back Drill by the way - very proffessional.

I also notice that you post about trading etc on the breakouts page? Trying to make a $ from the stock market are we? Hmmm that seems to be what you hate me for?

drillfix
15-02-2012, 02:23 PM
If you cant remember correctly scorp I guess I will need to remind you.

Me and you never really see eye to eye on a few things, and some you have gone past being an insult of which I am one to not just let go, hence before I said that you better hope that you and me better not meet, well I really mean that.

I dont want, nor need your advice about anything here because it only seems to go round and round and never actually seems to achieve anything, so knock off the nice guy routine please.

You need to really take a look at yourself Scorp, sitting there judging others. You have been in a stock which has been transformed into this and that and who knows what the heck it will be in a year or 6 months time as it seems that your Ride or Journey or whatever you want to call it that your on keeps on changing and every time is does, its always better, its always just around the corner, its always super fantastic and only because you are stuck in the dog with your mummies money.

Why would I care if Kate is gone? I actually would be happy if I knew Kate Hobbs was dead though, as to me, she is a criminal and IMO still needs to be prosecuted.

With this New Mob running the ship, you really dont have any clue dont you.

You may have your little runs and ramp about how much money you have, but scorp, that doesn't wash well on this site, as your Aim to spread the Love, the Word, is all only so you can benefit and NOTHING ELSE.

So go back to your new green investing buddies on Hot Copper talk your trash over there.

scorp57
15-02-2012, 02:30 PM
Drill you took aim at me and still continue to insult me so thats hypocritical. Also, dont threaten me, you are not the only person in the world that is able to be agressive - keep that in mind.

Why do you assume I am young and use my "mummies" money?

Lots of assumptions being made constantly - you should know that this is not the smartest way to operate.

Again I dont think posting the facts or opinions about a company is necesarily ramping - people do it all the time - I think it is you that has the problem with this one stock in particular and therefore want whoever talks about it in a positive light to be taken out of the equation. I realise they screwed you out of money and that sucks mate - it truly does and I feel for you, but you need to keep some balance to how you operate and interact with others. If you want to take aim at me, then you shouldnt get upset when I give you one back.

Finally, If nothing at all is the same as URA - completely different management, projects, focus and country of operation and even name. So why do you insist that its the same dog - when there is not one aspect that remains the same?

Can you please give me a non-ura-negatively-biased response?

And perhaps try to relax with the threats etc it really is uncalled for.

Cheers

drillfix
15-02-2012, 02:54 PM
you are not the only person in the world that is able to be agressive - keep that in mind.

If there is one thing I am sure of its that I am prepared to Die in what I believe in. Where I come from its not aggression, is called pro active defense.

Again I dont think posting the facts or opinions about a company is necesarily ramping - people do it all the time

Thats the problem though, they always start off being born and presented as Facts, then they all turn in to Bull Sh#t and lots of people lose money because of it. Thats what many of these spec mining companies do for a career.

How about we get Bon Jovi or Elton John on the board too, this way everybody can feel at home.

Can you please give me a non-ura-negatively-biased response?

Maybe I am not a fan of African Mining Companies. How can Mr. Super Busy Brewer run his two companies to peak performance? The questions that will need to be answered in the coming months will start to pile up.

There is more corruption over there than there is in the FSU with the previous nightmare, IMHO.

Look, I understand you started this off with the best intention. Well I am here to let you and others know that this is just one of the many little companies that trade on investors faith, simple as that. Your simple and so called informative posts WILL EVENTUALLY lead to ramping and talk of riches from this one time opportunity or something along those lines.

Hence I dont use another nic to post on HC, I am happy to say nothing and just read.

This place is different, I am usually logged on for well over 12 - 18 hrs a day and then you decide to come back and spread your love for a stock, (even though its just a news post), well, I know where this leads to Scorp, and I know that you know, and I know that you know that I know that you know, if You know what I mean.

scorp57
15-02-2012, 03:12 PM
Fair enough - but hey you cant just shout everyone down for having a different opinion to you. What kind of place will this be as a forum (made solely for discussion between different individuals) if others are not allowed to post differing opinions to you?

I am happy to listen to your doubts about the company and the country etc however whether I agree or not, it doesnt mean that you cannot have your view.

Ramping is basically talking positively about the future potential of the company, however another person constantly talking negatively based on assumptions is considered down ramping.

At the end of the day its just what we think or hope will happen - I would hope that you can allow others to have a differing opinion to you on KAB mining and dispute in a logical way.

Like I said I realise KH etc screwed you - and believe me they screwed me too, and I feel for you, but thats no reason to throw common sense and decency out the window.

Happy to call a truce if you are, and you are well entitled to your opinion - I would only ask that you dont aim anything at me personally as it really is unecesary on a stock market forum.

Cheers

drillfix
15-02-2012, 04:48 PM
Fair enough - but hey you cant just shout everyone down for having a different opinion to you.

So True, yet nor do I wish or want to about certain securities.

At the end of the day its just what we think or hope will happen - I would hope that you can allow others to have a differing opinion to you on KAB mining and dispute in a logical way.

Its not what you say, its how you say it. It also is the motives behind what is being said. As I have said, things may start off with all good intentions and a fresh start, but then slowly run off the rails in which we find our selves back to square 1 again.

Like I said I realise KH etc screwed you - and believe me they screwed me too, and I feel for you, but thats no reason to throw common sense and decency out the window.

Yes many were affected, but there are some that you may not know whom have lost their Home, their wife, which in turn also means their children, so which to me, this is much higher on my on my pain list having known about this. I could gone but I am sure you already know most of it. Yet there also appear to be some others out there who do not fully understand or respect the previous events that occurred as they will never understand what pain others have been through.

I would only ask that you dont aim anything at me personally as it really is unecesary on a stock market forum.

Its pretty obvious what this place is, but this is not just any stock market forum, this is ST which to many here is very very different than that "other so called forum".

As you know, I dont post on "that other so called forum" but having a read of it, I see that the balance of the other side of the coin is very rare, with the exception of when Zed posts and perhaps a couple of others.

Balance is everything, and for what it is worth Scorp, if you do not have it on your KAB thread on "that other forum" then I would be very worried or cautious, as you know why?

Because after everything that You, I & Others have been through previously, I know its not about only making money, or about me, you or the other guy, as its more about being the guy who is able to survive and not get taken out of the game.

So that Scorp in whatever kind words I can muster from time to time is something I honestly hope you do realise, as IMO to be objective to a high degree will ensure your survival.

Cheers to you too~!

soulman
15-02-2012, 06:19 PM
I am in for a gamble. I heard a Malaysian stock called Harvest late last year went from 40 cents to $2 when one of Malaysian Prime Minister's son joined a board in that company. That happen in like 1 to 2 weeks.

Let's see if history can repeat itself.

drillfix
15-02-2012, 06:48 PM
I am in for a gamble. I heard a Malaysian stock called Harvest late last year went from 40 cents to $2 when one of Malaysian Prime Minister's son joined a board in that company. That happen in like 1 to 2 weeks.

Let's see if history can repeat itself.

LOL Souly, If it were the same continent then perhaps, but its a totally different country, price category & culture we are talking about here dont ya think?

Certainly agree a gamble it is however there seems to be alot of that going on these days it seems.

But honestly are those sound enough reasons to invest in a company so that history repeating? :P

drillfix
15-02-2012, 07:09 PM
.............:t_down:

Whatever~!

ScrappyO
15-02-2012, 07:59 PM
Good to see you back Scorp.
Im back in.
Looks a lot better then their attempt at mining for uranium. Also one of my picks in the asx comp.

soulman
15-02-2012, 09:49 PM
Gamble, gamble Drill. Also, price action and volume the last few trading days have breakouts possibility on KAB. A whole new coy without KH and co. Is that correct or is KH entourage still there?

shasta
16-02-2012, 12:59 AM
Pretty sure with Kate gone, all the old Discovery Minerals crew has now gone, & its a new company now.

Not sure Uran were ever in Russia, more like Ukraine, Kazakhstan & Czech Republic (later on USA), poor reporting!

scorp57
22-03-2012, 12:06 PM
Off take agreement signed today with Sinosteel :)

zed327
15-04-2012, 07:50 PM
Unbelievable how long this donkey can keep following this carrot

drillfix
15-04-2012, 10:06 PM
Off take agreement signed today with Sinosteel :)

Hi Zed, good to see ya mate.

Yeah I see you and a few others on HC doing battle with what could be called Serial Rampers.

That idiot Santoo only posts so he can increase the post count towards the total posts, he does add any content or value to posts and is just a spamming Ramper.

That other idiot RagingBullSh#t is also exactly that, complete none stop posting with 4 new threads within 2 minutes, I mean WTF is that?

I also note that the Moderation on HC is utterly cr@p and seem to to clearing posts against Rampers whom seem to get away with complete Bollocks.

Anyway,

I agree with you Zed.
KAB is just another donkey that continually offer Carrots to gamblers and not investors.

scorp57
24-04-2012, 06:43 PM
Drill and Zed - again I will say, as I have on HC - KAB has nothing to do with URA whatsoever. URA is dead and buried (thank god) and KAB is a new company with nothing in common or shared with URA from management to the name itself.

KAB is less than 12 months old and have made great progress thus far, and like I have said to Zed on HC - why are people still hating on a company that they a) dont hold b) have never held and c) have never had anything to do with?

The HC posters keep asking the same thing - If you hate URA then thats ok, but it has nothing to do with KAB when it comes down to it, so it simply doesnt make sense to have an adverse view based on this.

If URA de listed and ceased trading or existing, then a new company called KAB came along that had nothing to do with URA at all and listed on the ASX it would be exactly the same outcome as what we are experiencing now. Simple as that.

Cheers