PDA

View Full Version : Tur

gv1
07-03-2012, 05:07 PM
I need some help please. I have some shares in TUR, as per the announcement today.... what will happen to my shares. Do I need to do anything. Full Takeover. Where do I stand.
Thanks

Balance
07-03-2012, 05:47 PM
I need some help please. I have some shares in TUR, as per the announcement today.... what will happen to my shares. Do I need to do anything. Full Takeover. Where do I stand.
Thanks

You have to accept the offer - otherwise, you will continue to hold the shares as it will continue to be a public listed company, courtesy of Scales.

Wild card here is whether that great NZ patriot SIR Michael Fay will appeal the OIO decision?

Lizard
07-03-2012, 08:11 PM
I think it is too late to accept? Well, might be able to scan and e-mail the doc tonight and then get posted, but might have had to be by 5pm.

Not a problem to continue to hold in my view - the liquidity will probably be a tad less than it was (i.e. from poor to very poor), but a small holder will probably still get another (better) chance to sell. In the past, I've usually held these types of situations and come out considerably better off (DB Group, MET), but this time I have folded and posted acceptance on Friday.

Main reasons for folding this time is that I had too much in illiquid stock and have more fear than I used to. Also value gap not currently as huge here, and dependent on strategy. Could easily get starved out before another offer for the rest.

gv1
07-03-2012, 10:35 PM
Thanks Balance and Lizard. I don't know where the letter has gone. Cheers