PDA

View Full Version : TTE Titan Energy

bermuda
24-03-2012, 09:12 PM
This stock is well worth a look. I invested heavily into it yesterday. The trading was amazing. There are 667 million shares on issue and 121 million were traded yesterday!! That's nearly 20% of the company in one day. Phenomenal. I got them at 1.5/1.6 but should have got them last week at 1.3 after a very experienced Aussie trader/Broker/investor emailed me about them about a week ago.

This is a hot stock with a change of name to boot. Always a good sign. Bear with me while I tell you what happened.

After the email advice I did a bit of research and liked what I saw. They have shale prospects near my beloved NWE in Perth in conjunction with AWE and have oil prospects down the road from Maverick ( MAD ) in the USA. Something that really whetted my appetite but I was busy at the Oil and Gas conference in Sydney so missed my opportunity at 1.3 cents. And then I was put off them by some strongly negative comments by analyst John Campbell who rubbished them in the very last session of the conference. Man, that guy is cynical of junior Aussie oilers and probably quite rightly because there are a lot of sad stories. He questioned the salaries, the dry holes, the repeated cap raisings etc of the Junior oiler scene ( which actually was quite humorous ) but then he got on to the subject of 'nearlogy'. A subject that many companies trot out to their shareholders when exploring near to an existing oil field.

And blow me down he cited TTE as an example whereby the company were promoting themselves as being near to MAD's Blue Ridge salt dome. He ribbished the idea as being of consequence. And so I had a rethink and did some more research and what did I find.....

MAD lost out in a bid for this permit . Yes, MAD were beaten to the punch by TTE.

I rang my Aussie contact and had a long chat. There were numerous reasons why TTE got the permit. So while we were talking I pressed the BUY button and got myself a swag in what literally was a trading frenzy. Something I have never witnessed before.

There is plenty of news coming up in the pipeline.

Please Do Your Own Research. It is a Junior speculative oil and shale play. Again, please DYOR. In fact the last post today on HC said a lot of traders are going to get burnt. I will take that risk .

Again please DYOR.

ps The Aussie was a guy I met at the 2011 O&G Sydney conference. We both shared a history with VPE/SXY. His recent email came out of the blue almost one year later.

upside_umop
24-03-2012, 10:06 PM
Hi Bermuda,

They used to be Westralian Gas and Power (WGP) and were actually quite shocking. I started a thread on them...but as Campbell said, they did useless cap raisings and paid themselves significantly. I still think cashburn is quite high....

However, it looks like things have somewhat changed. They have 90% new management team from what I have heard....and as you say got some permits ahead of MAD. These permits are relatively small though:

Allen Dome: 344 acres (87.5%)
Franklin Dome: 160 acres (81%)
Sodbuster: 1,360 acres (40%)

They gave away a fair bit of equity away to AWE for their permit right in the heart of the shale prospectivity in the basin....but they're getting free carried for $7.5m in costs and gone from 100% to 10%. I wouldn't be surprised to see AWE farm this out further to reduce their exposure. They should do easily and on pretty awesome terms...

The other interesting permit is DR11 whereby they hold 100% interest and they want to drill 2 wells there this year....I don't think they'll have the funds but maybe this is a premptive move so attract some other other plays and get better terms than their last farm out??

Anyway, here goes the map of the Perth Shale Permits...gives you an idea.

Disc: Don't have anymore....might be tempted now in though super B!

bermuda
24-03-2012, 10:14 PM
Thanks Upside. Good work. And well done in leading the ASX comp.

We must get a Sharetrader meeting organised again. I would have it at our place but my pregnant daughter is home from the UK. She is threatening to have a natural birth in my swimming pool! Not in my lifetime.
Cheers

The Big Ease
25-03-2012, 09:32 AM
Thanks Bermuda.
It looks like it has the potential to follow in the foot steps of NWE.
I'll keep it on the watch list.

Crypto Crude
26-03-2012, 12:57 PM
Wow bermuda,
I was reading the NWE HC thread on friday, when a poster was going on about TTE... So I looked at it and placed an order at .004c...ise about 3million back in the cue, then 2 million got cleared on friday... and now im sitting one million back in the cue... with about 8million at .004 but this morning, I picked up 800k TTEO at .005... im a proud new owner, this was a virtual shell and set to blow up...

I held the previous company many years ago, in what was a small trade but losing position...

Shale gas Perth basin, 10 million cap...

dont wait just DO...

:cool:
.^sc

Corporate
26-03-2012, 05:39 PM
Also joined you with 700,000 @ 1.5c

Crypto Crude
26-03-2012, 06:34 PM
yeah corporate...
this is absolutely insane... 10% of the value of the company traded hands today, and the sp is falling...
Give this a few days (?) huh and things gona get real smokey...
.^sc

spike
26-03-2012, 08:08 PM
Yep also pick up a few today

Corporate
26-03-2012, 11:05 PM
yeah corporate...
this is absolutely insane... 10% of the value of the company traded hands today, and the sp is falling...
Give this a few days (?) huh and things gona get real smokey...
.^sc

SC I can't see TTE hanging around a $10m market cap for long! Could be $20m easy with AWE carrying, cash in the bank and lots going on in the US. Management have turned this company around.

upside_umop
26-03-2012, 11:14 PM
That farm in with AWE has been in for a long time and a sign of how incompetent management were! They gave away 90% of EP455 to AWE for $7.5m program with what I can tell, no time frame commitments. It's like AWE can just sit on it and build value in other permits and farm this out and make a good $$$ out of it.

The turning point for this company was when Peter Briggs resigned as director in July last year, with his Korean buddy shortly after.

I'm not buying yet (lost a little on WGP back in the day!) but would love to make that back from Titan :D

Like the look of the options. Does anyone have access to a good option pricing calculator for asx stocks? I know there is the tradingroom.com.au but it's only to the nearest cent...

upside_umop
26-03-2012, 11:23 PM
I should apologise...I should have llooked a little more into the EP455 permit first as I note that this was said in the quarterly:

TTE is participating in a Joint Venture with AWE Limited (AWE) which farmed in for a 90 per cent equity share in an area known as Eneabba South (EP455) in the North Perth Basin in December 2009. Pursuant to the farmin agreement, AWE will carry TTE through a gross permit expenditure of up to $7,500,000 after which AWE will pay 90 per cent and TTE 10 per cent of approved work programs and budget expenditure. The Joint Venture has now agreed a proposed well location based on a comprehensive technical assessment of the permit area. Appropriate applications for access, environmental and drilling approvals are now being prepared.

So it's in the works :t_up: The results of this will be the driving factor for this IMO as it is the closest to DR11.

bermuda
27-03-2012, 12:15 AM
I should apologise...I should have llooked a little more into the EP455 permit first as I note that this was said in the quarterly:

So it's in the works :t_up: The results of this will be the driving factor for this IMO as it is the closest to DR11.

Upside,
Not often you get one third of a company traded in 2 days.

This is getting me excited. This a new management who know what to do. A new broom in two beautiful locations.

A J
27-03-2012, 03:36 AM
You like saying "wow" Shrewd, hehe. But fair enough.

Does look good, I remember Upside mentioning this stock (WGP then as Bruce notes) a while back and added it to my watch list. The nearology to NWE is something he mentioned back then and I still remember that so yes will be something to watch. I note it did fluff around for a while but Bermuda as you say this new change in team could be a goer.

Cheers
Aaron

pietrade
27-03-2012, 08:31 AM
What's the maturity date and cost for the TTEO anyone? Can't find it in 'News'. Thanks in advance......

OutToLunch
27-03-2012, 09:26 AM
1.5c exercise price, expiry 31-12-12. Crikey these might be worth a punt with a bit of play money. Too bad I don't have any. :(

bermuda
27-03-2012, 11:21 AM
Just my luck. Capital raising announced. I hate them although sometimes they have a profitable twist.

The Big Ease
27-03-2012, 11:45 AM
I just don't see why a company with a market cap of 10m and +2m in the bank needs to do a capital raising.
Put a score on the board, increase your market cap and then put your hand out. Especially as they have recently raised capital.

It doesn't make any sense to me B.

Corporate
27-03-2012, 12:14 PM
Bugger - bought in at close yesterday and now a capital raising!!

yabster
27-03-2012, 12:50 PM
you mean yet another cr....

slimwin
27-03-2012, 01:48 PM
I had an order in for open. Might just cancel that for now..

Entrep
29-03-2012, 11:33 AM
98m @ 12.5c

yabster
29-03-2012, 11:49 AM
1.25 c plus another 49m subject to approval from shareholders, plus 20m to two directors all at 1.25c. Also to issue 8.5m free options to parties arranging the funding ex at 1.5 cents.

drillfix
29-03-2012, 12:00 PM
Nothing like offering yourself (directors) and mates free money hey.

Also Free 1.5c ex options for commission to get your mates free money.

Crypto Crude
29-03-2012, 04:41 PM
don't miss out on this TTE...
Im happy about NWE, and just as happy with this...
not sure about this next well...
.^sc

soulman
29-03-2012, 06:27 PM
Cheers Bermuda for the reco just last week. I got in at 1.5 and 1.6 before the TH. Thinking in the same line as STX when they did a cap raising at 17 cents and are now 22.5, I thought TTE were a chance to rise up after the placement.

Didn't go the same as for FAR's CR but maybe FAR's got a SPP with their placement.

Bugger - bought in at close yesterday and now a capital raising!! Corporate, you must be pleased you got in before the capital raising.

Crypto Crude
29-03-2012, 08:26 PM
more cap raisings please...
yummy yummy yummy Ive got love in my tummy...
what a week, and TTE a special find...

.^sc

The Big Ease
29-03-2012, 10:47 PM
How much did they raise?

edit: nevermind, i didn't see the announcement out.

Well, very good signs that the directors put their hands in their pockets and the underwriter accepted options in lieu of a cash fee.
Very nice work guys.

Corporate
29-03-2012, 10:55 PM
Soulman, very happy :-) I thought I was facing a decent loss. However, in hindsight...TTE is so cheap that a capital raising is just adding more support to the potential upside!

Corporate
30-03-2012, 09:39 AM
The more I look at this, the more I like it! Still very cheap and should be an easy banger from here.

New management look like action takers.

Corporate
30-03-2012, 01:02 PM
The volume going through TTE already this morning is amazing. Thanks for putting me onto this one Bermuda and UU (a while ago).

Crypto Crude
30-03-2012, 03:56 PM
when we opened up this 'shell' we found a diamond... still don't know what its worth... volume of 90million shares day on day suggest some more than others...
TTEO .005 to .011 in less than a week.....
Im a very happy man...
.^sc

Crypto Crude
31-03-2012, 09:39 PM
at this stage im looking to trade out of the stock nearing this first well...
and re-enter afterwards...
TTE could be hit quite hard if midyett is not pulled off... much of the register im sure is not fully researched about this business...
Technically, the stock should only fall the cost of the well, plus alittle extra... so maybe $500,000 fall of market cap...I would guess a good few million would be shaved off the mcap, and I will take a gamble...

so even though I am very bullish about the stock I am going to trade out....

.^sc

drillfix
31-03-2012, 11:26 PM
so even though I am very bullish about the stock I am going to trade out....

You got me confused Shrewdy, most traders I know who are bullish on a stock will add to a trade.

Is what your saying is that you are going to offload and try to buy back in lower?

ELYOB
01-04-2012, 01:26 PM
This company looks exciting at first , but hype has pushed it up without all the detail necessary . I am unable to research something that doesnt tell any "detail on their USA leases" . So this oiler becomes a pure gambling stock and that is the only true fact. It is liken to playing poker without seeing you hand at this time ....

Then again we all have played small spec oilers and made good dosh on plenty of unknowns .

Crypto Crude
01-04-2012, 05:27 PM
drillfix,
I am going to trade this well as a besbs play...
and risk the outcome of the well...

Elyob,
this is what you said on the AWE thread not so long ago...

Dont expect too much from shale in the Perth Basin as it is a long capital intensive journey to get it up, more than 10 years [5 years of full testing] to be meaningful. They will need ...Alcoa? in on the game there or AWE will bleed? Note that the delayed testing of A-2 will only be a partial test. They will be playing with this well all year . People havent understood this process clearly . After the partial test ,they will have to workout a long test plan and shale field plan , which seems to take 4-5 years .

elyob,
you are a well known smart character at sharetrader... and I corrected you at the time, but since you said this, shale gas in the north Perth basin has been going banananananananas.... not as gambling, but as a part realisation of early expectations of future events unfolding...
I loaded up...

TTE is yet another very special micro cap with this shale leverage...
perhaps it it time for you to retract your statement, and the one on this thread... this is not so much gambling over resources because the North Perth basin is known to hold large reserves of shale gas...
There are risks, as in anything....the risks here are percieved to be higher, but they are not really... The smart money has been pouring in... over throwing the register in shear volume in the last week... There is every indication that TTE is going to be stronger this week and to continue...

My friends friends have been buying BHP and losing good money of their student loans... whats the point? why not have the big upside with it too... and as we have found, the downside looks minimal..

do the research on shale... I have been total gangbusters on shale.... forecasts are for a huge shift of global energy...

...TTE has shale gas worth multiples (even at this early stage), and basically have the US assets thrown in for nothing...

lots more upside to come...

a re-emerging shell company is not the sort of company I thought I would be interested in, but hey ive got to have an open mind to any new investment...

The need to invest in conventional stocks like CUE are all in the past now... this emerging sector is much much better...
come join us.... and admit we are not gambling idiots....

you of all persons, I thought you understood im no gambler...

.^sc

soulman
02-04-2012, 03:10 PM
I also remember ELYOB said about the hype of MAD when they raise 60 cents from instos. They closed at 80 cents that day. Here's ELYOB's comment.

This doing well ; but it is here where structural problems develop . Running own drill rigs for oilers is not a good thing . It is growing fast and really do people know what could be happening on the patch . It seems to me we go with momentum to a $1 based on reserve announcements without production expanding at faster rate . Not wise for valuations .... I would consider taking profits and find something else . But dreamers and rampers think this is going to be a billion dollar Exxon look alike .

MAD is getting MAD again and decide to go for another trot, up 9% to $1.34 as I type. Nothing against ELYOB but we are not expert here. The market is the expert.

Anyway, I am out at 2.1.

STRAT
02-04-2012, 04:30 PM
I thought you understood im no gambler...

.^scOf course not Shrewd Dude. You are a Poker player.:p

Crypto Crude
03-04-2012, 01:05 AM
I still dont think im a gambler strat...
gamblers risk losing... and on average thats impossible...:D
well,
TTEO going full boom... and the heads still ticking along...
I mean I can say it now easily, but boi those options were heavily discounted at half a cent...:t_up:

for the current share price I see the options now ahead of tte (and not the other way around like previous)... I would sell, but I think the heads should rise more...
huge volumes, and still the stocks around 2cents...
something has to give soon...
cos surely sellers must thin...
either that or theres a whole swagga of holders in and out profit taking on a few .1 cent movements...
I dont think we have ever seen these volumes as a percent of the market cap before...
in the last 5 trading days near 75% of the stock has turned over...

Good to see albers moving in...

up up uppppppppp

.^sc

STRAT
03-04-2012, 08:22 AM
I still dont think im a gambler strat...
gamblers risk losing... and on average thats impossible...:D
well,
TTEO going full boom... and the heads still ticking along...
I mean I can say it now easily, but boi those options were heavily discounted at half a cent...:t_up:

for the current share price I see the options now ahead of tte (and not the other way around like previous)... I would sell, but I think the heads should rise more...
huge volumes, and still the stocks around 2cents...
something has to give soon...
cos surely sellers must thin...
either that or theres a whole swagga of holders in and out profit taking on a few .1 cent movements...
I dont think we have ever seen these volumes as a percent of the market cap before...
in the last 5 trading days near 75% of the stock has turned over...

Good to see albers moving in...

up up uppppppppp

.^scHey Shrewdy. Poker is playing the odds. Not much difference between that and this game as far as I can see.

Congrads to all who jumped in behind Bermuda but its the volume that worried me and stopped me taking a punt.
Didnt do any calculations. More of a gut reaction but the SP movement wasnt as much as I would expect behind that kind of volume.

I guess all the disgruntled long suffering share holders should be out by now?. Good luck with it.

Toulouse - Luzern
03-04-2012, 09:04 AM
A doji and then an inverted hammer.
What's next?

bermuda
03-04-2012, 10:23 AM
A doji and then an inverted hammer.
What's next?

Great to see Geoff Albers become a substantial holder at 6%. I thought this Guru was trying to wind down all his investments. Shrewdy, you must remember him from your CUE days?

Stay onside.

Crypto Crude
07-04-2012, 07:07 PM
Bermuda,
Of course...

But its not about albers,
its all about MEEEEE...

Not sure what to do now, as I seen TTEO pull back...
which means I will probably hold through....
I really want to pull this well off, cos I see some exciting new companies coming through...

.^sc

bermuda
07-04-2012, 08:30 PM
Shrewdy,
NWE/AWE/ Bharat will be fraccing soon. This is nearlogy to its logical conclusion. If NWE have some good announcements from Arrowsmith-2 ( and Management are pretty confident ) then TTE takes off.

The oil drill in the USA adds tremendous excitement too. I know you did a BEBS but hey why not take a chance in life? Is that why you are not a gambler? Either way we are going to see some tremendous daily trading volumes. I am prepared to gamble on this one. It is too exciting to be out of.

Crypto Crude
10-04-2012, 05:11 PM
well,
I went with you Bermuda, and now onto the next....

agree with you about this Nearology..
the sector is Just squeezing the punters with the timing of the next phase... and shaking the weak...
and now our stocks are oversold again...

TTEO bidders had fallen to .01, and now at .009, so not that bad a result considering they are still intact, alive and well... boom
.^sc

STRAT
10-04-2012, 05:56 PM
well,
I went with you Bermuda, and now onto the next....

agree with you about this Nearology..
the sector is Just squeezing the punters with the timing of the next phase... and shaking the weak...
and now our stocks are oversold again...

TTEO bidders had fallen to .01, and now at .009, so not that bad a result considering they are still intact, alive and well... boom
.^scHowsit Shrewd Dude.
Not over sold yet mate. Early sell signals for this one last thursday and no joy from overseas markets since so no surprise it has fallen today. If 1.6 falls, watch it close. May go way lower before becoming over sold.

percy
27-04-2012, 05:16 PM
Sorry everyone,but my buying in has caused the SP weakness.I paid 1.4.

Toulouse - Luzern
02-05-2012, 09:24 PM
Not to worry Percy.
Two blue candles now.
Up .2 on today's close compared to your entry.
Plus 14%

Financially dependant
02-05-2012, 10:45 PM
Not to worry Percy.
Two blue candles now.
Up .2 on today's close compared to your entry.
Plus 14%

Good volume on another up day IMO the chart is looking good again...

upside_umop
17-06-2012, 12:22 PM
TITAN RECEIVES APPROVAL TO LIFT INTEREST IN PERTH BASIN PERMIT TO 18.5%

"As announced on April 26, in consideration for Titan agreeing to the variation, Titan’s interest in EP455 will be increased from 10% to 18.5%, and will be subject to the carry provisions outlined in the Sale and Purchase Agreement (“SPA”) dated 25 February 2010 up to a maximum of A$7.5 million. Once the carry provisions of the SPA are discharged, Titan’s 18.5% interest will become a contributing interest."

Not too much discussion here at the moment.

Does the announcement from last week mean that TTE now is contributing 18.5% in costs to earn their interest? I.e. They farmed down from 100% to 10% and now have farmed back up losing all farm-out benefits?

In short, it looks like they have farmed down their permit from 100% to 18.5% losing their free carried part they had at 10%. Seems a bit odd.

True?

bermuda
17-06-2012, 05:11 PM
Not too much discussion here at the moment.

Does the announcement from last week mean that TTE now is contributing 18.5% in costs to earn their interest? I.e. They farmed down from 100% to 10% and now have farmed back up losing all farm-out benefits?

In short, it looks like they have farmed down their permit from 100% to 18.5% losing their free carried part they had at 10%. Seems a bit odd.

True?
Gidday Upside,
I can check this out but my reading of this is that TTE ( who obtained $200,000 and a free $7.5 million free carry ) when they farmed down their permit to AWE, still retain the free carry but when it is used up they must then start contributing at 18.5% .

I am impressed by both DR 11 and EP455. DR 11 is 100% controlled and is only a few kms from some very good gas flows as outlined on page 9 of TTE's latest report. East Logue-1 flowed 14.1 mmcft per day. Which is a lot of gas.

If NWE can prove up some gas flow from Arrowsmith-2 ( 20 kms Norwest ) then surely DR11 will be on AWE's watchlist as well. Just sit back and wait eh?

upside_umop
17-06-2012, 07:46 PM
Thanks for the reply super b.

That would be good if you could find that out Andrew - would be a big tick for management if they managed to maintain the free carry.

That is some high flow rates!

Watching A2 with interest....might need to buy a few NWE again.

bermuda
19-06-2012, 05:00 PM
Thanks for the reply super b.

That would be good if you could find that out Andrew - would be a big tick for management if they managed to maintain the free carry.

That is some high flow rates!

Watching A2 with interest....might need to buy a few NWE again.

Upside,
The deal is as per my post above. Just got that confirmed. These guys at TTE are getting excited about what the new fracturing programmes can produce. Leaves the old fracturing technology for dead.

I think you should get some NWE and TTE. The yanks ( Haliburton ) are looking forward to these West Australian fracs. DYOR.
Cheers

Crypto Crude
21-06-2012, 10:12 PM
this has got to be the most exciting shell company ever...

the market has been very cautious about shale recently...
and this does not make sense...
Its not like this is a new thing...
Arrowsmith will go a long way to putting titan on track heading towards 10 baggers, I reckon it will happen quicker than many might think...

so much is about to happen... and its gona take abit of time to get the flow rates in all the zones, to get a better idea of the whole package...

this is going to be huge...
I see my KEY is up 50% in a week... my favourite but im not holding...

.^sc

Crypto Crude
21-06-2012, 10:14 PM
well...
I will correct that...
NWE the best stock ive ever seen...
TTE the 2nd best ive ever seen...
KEY, slotting into 3rd... and thats a big call...
.^sc

upside_umop
21-06-2012, 10:52 PM
The only thing stopping me buying in these dry gas plays at the moment is the fact they're dry gas.
Have a look across the board, BPT, DLS, ICN, AWE, NWE...TTE etc are all falling. Dry gas is less economic and the majors are searching for wet gas plays (per CP announcements to market).

Even with a high W.A. Gas Price, the BOE $ is a lot less than liquids and again..less economic.

I too like KEY - they have the best of both worlds from your perspective. They are in the Canning with a few permits in the oil window (EP 448 adjacent to NSE / CP and EP 438 which is getting drilled by BRU 4th quarter) then there is Perth Basin (EP 437 which they are looking to drill one well this year).

As for NWE / TTE - I'm watching and will "try" follow any major developments. Will be interesting to see how A2 flows...

Crypto Crude
27-06-2012, 08:31 AM
maybe so upside,
I think you have missed the point...

These resources are truely phenomenal...
NWE is about to book TCF worth many billions... well, early stages, but when we get arrowsmith, we get to unlock a huge foot holding... one which is already known to exist...

TTE could book TCF...
Saudi Arabia is here...

WA gas price is very high...
that alone acts as an offsetting agent to any of the income risks...

what do you really want...
LNCs jet A1 dash...
.^sc

bermuda
27-06-2012, 11:00 AM
Shrewdy,
Read today's announcement twice/three times and you will begin to understand why Aussie oil Guru Geoff Albers has aquired over 7% of this minnow. Stock up now why things are so grim out there in the world. The Texas salt domes, with new equipment, could be the making of this company. And don't forget their nearlogy to NWE's shale over in West Australia.

Entrep
27-06-2012, 11:05 AM
In this more heavily than usual too. Has held up extremely well in recent weeks and hoping to make back some nasty losses elsewhere. Looks strong to me with a lot of activity in the near future

Crypto Crude
27-06-2012, 01:01 PM
In this more heavily than usual too. Has held up extremely well in recent weeks and hoping to make back some nasty losses elsewhere. Looks strong to me with a lot of activity in the near future

absolutely entrep...
this is outstanding for a 9-10million market cap...
on multiple fronts....

these options are going 10 bagger plus this year...

.^sc

Crypto Crude
16-07-2012, 05:00 PM
well, after missing my bid on tteo at .005c I decided to switch to buying heads...
I think the options will outperform the heads, but with more risks on the decay, cash backing, and out right owning shares, Im pretty happy...
hopefully next week I have 10k coming to top up my all in position in shale...
.^sc

percy
16-07-2012, 06:39 PM
well, after missing my bid on tteo at .005c I decided to switch to buying heads...
I think the options will outperform the heads, but with more risks on the decay, cash backing, and out right owning shares, Im pretty happy...
hopefully next week I have 10k coming to top up my all in position in shale...
.^sc

Those options expire 31/12/12,so I thought you had changed your game of choice to Russian Roulette.!!!
Best to stick to what you know. lol
ps What is the conversion price of those options.

Crypto Crude
16-07-2012, 11:31 PM
Percy,
1.5cents... the options are already in the money...
:cool:.^sc

Crypto Crude
19-07-2012, 06:59 PM
here we go ladies...

titans starting to open up...

read up on the shale gas story...
or don't, and just buy anyway...

.^sc

p0ssy
20-07-2012, 01:52 AM
Got me a pile of oppies yesterday - after I swore last year I would never buy oppies with less than 6 months to run ever again. But the story looks so good. Tonight it is the only green share in my portfolio! lol

lurker
16-10-2012, 12:01 PM
TTE starting to heat up with the commencement of drilling.

Crypto Crude
16-10-2012, 03:08 PM
hey Lurker,
You have been lurking about... welcome to sharetrader...

I have aready gotten out half of my TTEO...
im sitting on the rest for the moment...

I am hearing that it is quite possible that Titans shales are deeper than NWE's, making them less attractive... but they are still valuable...
lots more risks risks on the market cap at this very moment with short term drilling factored into the market cap... same can be said about STX...

lets hope we can get some more facts on arrowsmith, and in time the market will contect the dots...
ive been buying oxx...
.^sc

Crypto Crude
18-10-2012, 09:34 PM
quarterly activities report out today...
in summary it reads

drilling this... drilling that...
multi well here, a sidetrack there, a stratigraphic floating,
salt doming, acquistions, AWE angle gaining momentium

advanced in drill prep
'this is a very exciting time for Tital wave and its shareholders'...
get on your boogie board...
.^sc

Crypto Crude
27-11-2012, 11:42 PM
sick turn of events for TTE...
Im still sitting on 1/3 of my initial investment in TTEO, looking for an exit...
Shouldnt have passed on half centers... im greedy...
.^sc

slimwin
28-11-2012, 08:22 AM
Happy with my heads :-)

noodles
28-11-2012, 10:07 AM
"Shouldnt have passed on half centers"

What do you mean?

trackers
28-11-2012, 10:15 AM
TTEO's 0.4c currently, I assume our man is talking about 1/2 a cent (0.5c)

Corporate
15-12-2012, 11:54 AM
I'm back in TTE, picked up a few after the most recent announcement. Things are getting cracking in the US!

Sharp737
19-12-2012, 12:48 PM
Yep, I'm in at 1.6c
To me, with the US work, it may turn out to be something very similar to MAD and that could be exciting
Here's hoping

Corporate
06-01-2013, 09:48 AM
Bermuda

I hope you had a great NY

Have you any idea what is happening with DR 11?

Cheers,
C

bermuda
06-01-2013, 06:05 PM
Bermuda

I hope you had a great NY

Have you any idea what is happening with DR 11?

Cheers,
C

I have not heard anything since my meeting with Paul Garner in early December. He was pretty confident they would get an extension. There should be some news out soon. Pretty sure the news will be good.

This company is really starting to fire.

bermuda
07-01-2013, 11:40 AM
I have not heard anything since my meeting with Paul Garner in early December. He was pretty confident they would get an extension. There should be some news out soon. Pretty sure the news will be good.

This company is really starting to fire.

Happy New Year Corporate,
Good news out this morning. This won't last at these levels. It has been pulled done by the options being exercised at 1.5 cents. Now that is out of the way this stock is set to climb on the back of a very exciting 2013 drilling program both in the USA and West Australia.

skid
07-01-2013, 02:57 PM
Yep, I'm in at 1.6c
To me, with the US work, it may turn out to be something very similar to MAD and that could be exciting
Here's hoping
http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/the_natural_gas_bubble_20130104/?ln

DYOR

Crypto Crude
10-01-2013, 02:56 PM
Im stoked...
I bought more Titans on open
.^sc

trackers
10-01-2013, 03:14 PM
Nice one shrewdy thought I was doing well topping up at 1.6c yest, but too early as per usual

Crypto Crude
10-01-2013, 04:42 PM
Nice one shrewdy thought I was doing well topping up at 1.6c yest, but too early as per usual

nah trackers,
for the last year I have stuffed up almost all my entry and exit prices...

but at least I got out all my tteos
.^sc

trackers
25-02-2013, 01:36 PM
0 from 2 for Allen Dome exploration wells (#10 and #S2) or is it too early to say?

bermuda
25-02-2013, 09:16 PM
0 from 2 for Allen Dome exploration wells (#10 and #S2) or is it too early to say?
Hi Trackers,
#10 had mechanical problems, Being redrilled.
#S2 drilled. Now logging. Hopefully both will be producers. Should know shortly.
Good luck

trackers
26-02-2013, 10:50 AM
Cheers B, have been holding for a while now and will continue to do so - Very low EV providing low downside with very good risked upside.

Looking forward to DR11 getting underway

OutToLunch
26-02-2013, 01:35 PM
S1 plugged and abandoned. Damn. All eyes on S2 now; sounds like TTE have a greater chance of success with S2 anyway. Not long to go until we find out.

bermuda
26-02-2013, 01:50 PM
S1 plugged and abandoned. Damn. All eyes on S2 now; sounds like TTE have a greater chance of success with S2 anyway. Not long to go until we find out.

Disappointing result. Nothing is easy in this game and as we all know , the drill bit does the talking. Here's hoping for better luck with S2.

trackers
19-03-2013, 11:57 AM
Trading halt for drilling results. IM EXCITED

:D

OutToLunch
19-03-2013, 12:25 PM
Trading halt for drilling results. IM EXCITED

:D

Can't imagine TTE drawing attention to the announcement by use of a trading halt if it was going to be a dud. Here's hoping........

trackers
19-03-2013, 01:24 PM
Yeah that what I figure too, unless it was sliding on decent volume

percy
19-03-2013, 01:32 PM
I feel we are "well positioned."

Jay
19-03-2013, 01:33 PM

Lets hope so!

trackers
19-03-2013, 02:33 PM

I'm well positioned for a beer if its good news!

percy
19-03-2013, 02:41 PM

You are not alone there.!!!! Has been too a long dry spell.!!!!

Toulouse - Luzern
19-03-2013, 05:20 PM

Me too.
Looking forward to it.
Good luck to Bermuda, Trackers, Out to Lunch, Percy, Jay and all others you have hung in patiently.

Paddie
19-03-2013, 07:13 PM
This is exciting. I am of the opinion that this is going to be good news. You would think that it would have to be significantly higher than the 250 barrels that they were targeting over the 5 zones to warrant a trading halt.

We will find out tomorrow.

Paddie

OutToLunch
19-03-2013, 09:28 PM
Good luck fellow shareholders. I'm 90% sure that it's going to be a good result. Hope nobody got hurt when the drill string came flying out of the hole. :cool:

bermuda
19-03-2013, 10:06 PM
Yes, this has been a trying time but hopefully we get good news tomorrow.
My nails are extremely short. This is what oil and gas is all about. The drill bit. If it comes in the bar tab is on me. The way the announcement is worded we must be onto something good.
Good luck all. Sleep well.

gazprom1
19-03-2013, 10:27 PM
I have recently become a s/her but MEO has made me fear these "trading halts" as MEO had 3 towards the end of last year where all the talk was that it had to be good news and they were all duds without exception. TTE mgment may be trying to ensure that either way there is no news leak. IMHO it is a 50/50 call. I agree with Bermuda that this is what investing in oil and gas shares is all about.

Good luck to all s/hers!!!!

percy
19-03-2013, 10:37 PM
Yes, this has been a trying time but hopefully we get good news tomorrow.
My nails are extremely short. This is what oil and gas is all about. The drill bit. If it comes in the bar tab is on me. The way the announcement is worded we must be onto something good.
Good luck all. Sleep well.

Super B if/should it come in you can keep your wallet in your pocket as we all owe you.!!!!!

OutToLunch
20-03-2013, 07:50 PM
Looks like one more sleep before we get news. A bit like telling a 7-year-old on Dec 24 that Xmas day has been put back a day. Oh, the agony! :ohmy:

FarmerGeorge
20-03-2013, 09:20 PM
Best of luck all - I'll feel a lot better about this drought if TTE comes in tomorrow.

trackers
21-03-2013, 10:58 AM
Best of luck today everyone, and judging by the top 20 I was reading this morning (last year's annual report) best of luck to one in particular! Hope you managed to get some sleep last night, I wouldn't have been able to, gee whiz

OutToLunch
21-03-2013, 12:04 PM
Announcement out, but I can't read it yet, just the headline. So begins the longest 20 mins of my life...

OutToLunch
21-03-2013, 12:30 PM
20 mins is up, and...

HIGHLIGHTS:
• 68 feet thick - hydrocarbon-bearing sand in one zone of interest encountered, including 48 foot oil sand based on log interpretation.
• Three other potential pay zones intersected and to be assessed for development in other areas.
• Well currently being prepared for production
• Pay zone is extension of previously encountered oil sand
• Company to investigate probable follow up opportunities across the Allen Dome area to test the sand.

And note that the bottom zone wasn't even reached due to the well being terminated after a pressure kick being detected.

Great news. :-)

gazprom1
21-03-2013, 06:18 PM
Happy days for TTE. Will be interesting to see how the production test goes - very good announcement. I decided to exit today as sitting on a nice profit. Good luck to holders

Gazprom

bermuda
21-03-2013, 07:03 PM
Happy days for TTE. Will be interesting to see how the production test goes - very good announcement. I decided to exit today as sitting on a nice profit. Good luck to holders

Gazprom
Gaz,
Sorry to hear you have sold. This drill is a company maker. These opportunities don't come around that often. One of my Aussie mates reckons this is really going to run. They have struck the real deal this time. Still, well done on your profit.

FarmerGeorge
21-03-2013, 09:07 PM
If you got in at 1.2c then a 50% gain over very short term makes a lot of sense. But I'm inclined to agree with bermuda on this - we don't know exactly what will come from this hole but it will add to the existing cash flow, plus I think it validates the wider work across Allen Dome. Perth Basin gives further potential upside. I'm a holder but will have a read tonight and could well buy more tomorrow. This is only day one.

gazprom1
21-03-2013, 10:38 PM
Hey Bermuda,

Difficult call but it was not one of my core holdings and did not have the in depth knowledge of the company that you have. I hope that it is a company maker. Your posts on the company have been excellent and made me take a look at the company in the first place so thanks for your time and effort...

Will be watching with interest.

Thanks again.

Gaz

Paddie
02-04-2013, 07:21 PM
Peoples thoughts on the new hotcopper site?

Not very user friendly IMHO.

Paddie

bermuda
02-04-2013, 09:24 PM
Paddie,
To be quite honest I am very disappointed with the new HC site.
But I will be trying to buy some more TTE tomorrow. I am really confident that TTE understands the Allen Dome.

Crypto Crude
02-04-2013, 09:49 PM
this is the biggest fluff up in stock forum history...

.^sc

Paddie
03-04-2013, 07:40 AM
Paddie,
To be quite honest I am very disappointed with the new HC site.
But I will be trying to buy some more TTE tomorrow. I am really confident that TTE understands the Allen Dome.

I have alo picked up a few more recently. I have a good feeling about the Allen Dome flow rates and I like the way TTE go about their business.

Then of course there is DR11, all pretty exciting stuff.

Paddie

percy
03-04-2013, 08:31 AM
this is the biggest fluff up in stock forum history...

.^sc

I can't really comment as they say I have used the wrong password,so can't even get logged in.!!!

Corporate
03-04-2013, 10:38 AM
I can't get into HC either. I get the first page loaded but it has all sorts of errors and I can't get through to the threads

kiwitrev
03-04-2013, 10:44 AM
You may be trying to log into HC on your saved website which now looks like it's redundant. Just google HC and currnet site is there.

trackers
08-04-2013, 07:12 PM
Anyone have thoughts or insight on this cap raising? I appreciate the want to fast track AD wells given what they've found but flow rates first seemed pretty obvious to me, and an SPP obv would have been nice as well.... Can't believe we're at 1.3c...crazy times

bermuda
08-04-2013, 09:10 PM
Hi Trackers,
In this market if you mention a CR you get crucified. The point is that this CR will be extremely positive. TTE have got a real winner with this Allen Dome S2 drill. I am betting they will get over 250bbls per day and that's from only 17 foot of perforation out of 68 feet. No wonder they only perforated 17 foot. They could not have coped otherwise or though I suppose they could have choked it right back.

Plus they have more or less indicated that this can be repeated nearby only this time they will be better prepared to test the deeper main objective which blew out on them when drilling S2.

This Allen Dome is a company maker. The market got all negative on the lack of a definitive flow rate and talk of a CR. Talk of the CR killed it but the flow rates are yet to come. I think they will surprise on the high side.Let's wait and see. Great buying at these levels.

OutToLunch
08-04-2013, 09:20 PM
Here's hoping guys. I loaded up on the day they announced the AD discovery. I took a while to think long and hard about this one but the tiny market cap of this company was the clincher (unfortunately by the time I decided to go for it I had missed out on the options available at 0.3c). The vibe coming out of TTE lately is hugely positive regarding what they have found at AD and this decision to fast-track development there suggests they may have found something very significant. Time will tell.

trackers
09-04-2013, 06:46 AM
Thanks guys, and cheers Bermuda was hoping you'd weigh in with that more or less, and agree that only perforating 17feet should be significant, as well as 'significantly' expanding storage facilities.

Was also pleased to see that they're in the final stages of organising the next drill (poole #1)

gazprom1
09-04-2013, 10:11 PM
Have re-entered TTE today at 1.3. Was very surpried to see it back down here after the news coming out of S2. How can we be back at this level wit a successful well? All the news has been positive except for the cap raising and we do not know the details of that. Still looking to buy a few more.

Gaz

trackers
10-04-2013, 10:17 AM
Damn Gaz, that is excellent timing

gazprom1
10-04-2013, 11:02 AM
I am normally have the timing of a dog Trackers.!! This time I got out at 1.8 and 1.9 - not the top but made a nice profit. It always amazes me that a stock like TTE can find oil and the SP rallies and then falls back to where it was before the discovery...the beauty of investing!!!!

How is your trading trackers??

Gaz

trackers
10-04-2013, 11:37 AM
Pretty terrible! Although KDR has been a standout, and laughably I've actually done quite well out of ZYL - Hope you're going well

gazprom1
10-04-2013, 01:59 PM
Pretty terrible! Although KDR has been a standout, and laughably I've actually done quite well out of ZYL - Hope you're going well

It has been a struggle as the micro/ small caps have under-performed. Managed to sell a good chunk of ROC between 58-63 cents...still have plenty. Hammered in CUE/ MEO and OEL. Bought into TAP recently and the thing dropped 10% but I am happy to hold.

Bought more TTE today!!!!!

Gaz

bermuda
11-04-2013, 12:58 AM
Gaz/followers.
This is the real deal. Get as many as yu can. The market hates them at the moment so help yourself We are about 1-3 months from establishing something special. Like 700bbls plus of Texas sweet light oil. With the potential to go higher. Plus the media hypeof MAD versus TTE, This gets big. Grab a few just to have an interest. This is a 5-10 bagger.

If I had not joined these chat sites I would not have a clue. It has led me on a journey to discover knowledge and to trust in management. These guys get things done. Just like Ron Prefontaine CEO BOW.

Corporate
11-04-2013, 04:31 PM
Gaz/followers.
This is the real deal. Get as many as yu can. The market hates them at the moment so help yourself We are about 1-3 months from establishing something special. Like 700bbls plus of Texas sweet light oil. With the potential to go higher. Plus the media hypeof MAD versus TTE, This gets big. Grab a few just to have an interest. This is a 5-10 bagger.

If I had not joined these chat sites I would not have a clue. It has led me on a journey to discover knowledge and to trust in management. These guys get things done. Just like Ron Prefontaine CEO BOW.

Great post bermuda - I got myself a few today :-). I've held a couple of times - but it looks things are going to quickly unfold. I love the initial goal of 700bopd!

Are you still accumulating?

gazprom1
11-04-2013, 04:58 PM
Gaz/followers.

Hey Bermuda,

I was at the front of the queue from y'day and only picked up another 800k @ 1.3 but with purchases from the two days previous, I am happy enough. Will be interesting to get details on the cap raising....discounted to current SP??

Gaz

Crypto Crude
11-04-2013, 09:27 PM
Hey Bermuda,

I was at the front of the queue from y'day and only picked up another 800k @ 1.3 but with purchases from the two days previous, I am happy enough. Will be interesting to get details on the cap raising....discounted to current SP??

Gaz

was in discussions today and cant see a deep discount to trading price... looking at no more than a 20% discount...
all to be unfolding asap
.^sc

Entrep
11-04-2013, 10:57 PM
So if 20% is 1.1 or 1.2 and given a SP will always hit placement price, it could go that low? Doesn't seem to be any major rush to buy big as yet

OutToLunch
12-04-2013, 07:23 AM
So if 20% is 1.1 or 1.2 and given a SP will always hit placement price, it could go that low? Doesn't seem to be any major rush to buy big as yet

Hopefully they will announce a decent flow rate first, then determine the price for the placement.

Entrep
13-04-2013, 12:28 PM
Titan Energy or the Company is pleased to report it has signed an agreement today with Pendulum Capital Pty Limited (“Pendulum”) to raise $2,160,000 by the issue of 160,000,000 fully paid ordinary shares at $0.0126 each and 80,000,000 free attaching options exercisable at 3 cents each and expiring on 31 October 2015 (“Options”) on the basis of one option for every two fully paid ordinary shares issued.

Nice little pump on Friday arvo too and prior to flow rates

trackers
13-04-2013, 12:42 PM
^ Judging by the 100's of randoms posting on HC I'd say day traders were climbing onboard Friday to position themselves for flow rates Monday...

Expecting a bit of a sell off as they see the CR and bail on open

percy
13-04-2013, 05:01 PM
Lizard has posted on NZ forum that it would be nice to catch up with ChCh sharetraders on 26th 27th or 28th of April.
Would be great if we could combine it with a ChCh TTE shareholder's meeting.!!
Long time since we all have had a beer together.

Toulouse - Luzern
13-04-2013, 05:14 PM
Lizard has posted on NZ forum that it would be nice to catch up with ChCh sharetraders on 26th 27th or 28th of April.
Would be great if we could combine it with a ChCh TTE shareholder's meeting.!!
Long time since we all have had a beer together.

I have been to all the Wellington sharetraders meetings and am keen to come to CHCH on the 26,27 or 28 of April.
Please let us know if visitors are welcome.
Thanks and regards

gazprom1
13-04-2013, 05:36 PM
Bermuda et al,

Thoughts on the placement?? I see the cap raising cost 6% of funds plus the issue of options equal to 6% of the shares issued. I would like to know how they came up with the 12.6 cents...is it some kind of mini sophisticated book build or just Pendulum going to a few of their "mates". I would grabbed a few million shares @ $0.0126 thanks.

Will be interesting to see how the market reacts on monday...I guess that will depend on whther or not we get any news on flow rates/ drilling update.

Gaz

Corporate
13-04-2013, 05:41 PM
Gaz - I'm not a fan of company's that raise capital willy nilly. In fact I hate them. However, in the micro-oilers you have to expect it. I think TTE are onto something big and $2m is only about 10% of the capital base. So for now, I'm holding tight.

percy
13-04-2013, 06:07 PM
I have been to all the Wellington sharetraders meetings and am keen to come to CHCH on the 26,27 or 28 of April.
Please let us know if visitors are welcome.
Thanks and regards

Very much welcome.ChCh group are great guys.Just need to get them together.

bermuda
14-04-2013, 02:19 PM
Hold tight guys. This Allen Dome is a Company Maker. Get as many as you can because when the results come out you will see a feeding frenzy the likes of which you will remember for ever.

I am returning from overseas on April 28th. Just as well as that is my 40th anniversary. Sorry to miss your meeting and not meet up with Toulouse and Lizard. Enjoy the fun in the next few days. Sometimes you just get lucky. If we can replicate S2 then we won't have much of a problem getting to 700 plus bbls per day.

As I said, get as many as you can and after the success we can think about another catch up. T-L and Lizard. You couldn't defer coming down a week later could you.?

slimwin
14-04-2013, 02:52 PM
Already my second largest holding.

What are your thoughts on CR? Should suppress the share price for a bit yet,no?

A lot of free options attached too. Might work out for me as TTEOAs may be my first foray into options.

bermuda
14-04-2013, 03:10 PM
Already my second largest holding.

What are your thoughts on CR? Should suppress the share price for a bit yet,no?

A lot of free options attached too. Might work out for me as TTEOAs may be my first foray into options.

Slimwin,
The CR is done and dusted. It all all go from here on.
Cheers

Entrep
14-04-2013, 11:55 PM
The CR was announced after hours. I would hardly call it done and dusted

OutToLunch
15-04-2013, 12:04 PM
TH pending announcement regarding S2 which has gone into production. Here we go guys... hopefully a :t_up:

trackers
15-04-2013, 02:28 PM
Hopefully :) all the best to everyone.. Trying to keep my expectations tampered as to how much oil can come out of one section... hopefully a pleasantly surprising amount!

trackers
16-04-2013, 09:11 PM
I'm a wee bit confused from posts on the other forum... Have they perforated / are they flowing from all the hydrocarbon zones intersected or just the one?

bermuda
17-04-2013, 08:39 AM
I'm a wee bit confused from posts on the other forum... Have they perforated / are they flowing from all the hydrocarbon zones intersected or just the one?

Just the 4th perforated zone( 17 feet out of 68 feet ). Let's hope we get a good clean result. These clean up jobs are never easy. There is a lot of oil down there.

trackers
17-04-2013, 08:48 AM
Thanks for that and all the best, its about 1/3 of my portfolio so my fingers are crossed but I'm keeping my expectations in check given the muted reaction to previous announcements.

Hopefully you're still keen for a celebratory beer when you're back and the dust has settled from this

percy
17-04-2013, 08:26 PM
Thanks for that and all the best, its about 1/3 of my portfolio so my fingers are crossed but I'm keeping my expectations in check given the muted reaction to previous announcements.

Hopefully you're still keen for a celebratory beer when you're back and the dust has settled from this

Poised for the upturn.
lol.

Xerof
17-04-2013, 08:33 PM
We have a stalemate situation with Titan.....management keep issuing just enough new shares to counteract progress, and keep the price at 1.5 cents......frustrating to say the least

not sure I like their ANN spin either but will persevere as it seems the goods are there

OutToLunch
17-04-2013, 09:38 PM
We have a stalemate situation with Titan.....management keep issuing just enough new shares to counteract progress, and keep the price at 1.5 cents......frustrating to say the least

not sure I like their ANN spin either but will persevere as it seems the goods are there

I didn't like the spin in the ann either. They should have headlined the OIL flow, not the total liquids (even though it is am indicator of well pressure and is a good sign).
Took the gloss off what I thought was a great result.

percy
18-04-2013, 05:20 PM
It would appear we have moved from "poised",back to "well positioned."

Jay
19-04-2013, 08:15 AM
Well put percy, however I would rather be poised or in "yipee" territory
We have been well positioned for sometime!

slimwin
19-04-2013, 02:09 PM
Current price action has answered my question on effects of cash raising.

Crypto Crude
19-04-2013, 08:28 PM
Current price action has answered my question on effects of cash raising.

slim,
this is not true...
i dont have any empirical evidence... I'm just working from my mind...
historically and recently cash raising cap raising in sub sectors in oil have worked with positive outcomes for all stakeholders... remembering that any form of raising funds is leverage to the company, and that most unconventional plays (also add junior companies, growth companies) have a different set of its own leverage that makes cr's work...
I have countless examples, and im sure there are other examples, wasn't really wanting to get into that...

as for titan the cr back fired because the announcement on monday was not what we had hoped for... the agressive programme on allen dome is not that agro, (for the given market cap, it is not as bad)... that poole is 6 weeks away... that jt reese-2 has not satisfied the 700 bopd target even though flow rates are expected to increase...
and mostly because of the delay in poole has given good reason by the market to not buy into adding 'future value', even though poole strikes, the market has a solid period to wait and watch...

remember that titan strongly rate allen dome and that is a good indicator as they know more than we do... the cr sends a strong signal, and i highly doubt that they would be pushing it hard if it weren't.. the fact that titan moved its strategy and picked up some sweet shale gas permits in wa is enough for me to think, and also know that these guys really know their stuff...

the way titan have gone about things proves it... most companies valued 3 times higher couldnt pull off what titan has done...
to pull off this dr11 100% stake is one mighty achievement for a 20 million cap, and the company is positioned nicely behind norwest, so that when this unravels, that us shareholders will be in the best position to benefit from it
.^sc

slimwin
19-04-2013, 10:21 PM
Oh, I believe in the TTE story SC. I wouldn't have money there otherwise.

The point I was asking and then making is... we knew an announcement was coming, I think it was good despite the wording. But the CR was going to peg the price as shares get off loaded.

I have no problem with this if it provides capital through to ongoing cash flow. If it only funds enough for the next development,then another CR for the next leg etc,etc. Then it's a problem.

DR11 is a loooong way from maybe being something. Kudos for getting it,but there has to be an end game. I'm into NWE long term as well but the reality is at the moment they just have a wet,gassy hole in the ground. The market only seems to like proven developments nowdays not stories...

Corporate
20-04-2013, 07:55 AM
The Wednesday announcement really annoyed me. In particular the 400 barrels of liquids per day headline. I don't like that kind of bullish statement and believe it gives an insight into the management team which I don't like.

75% water is scary.

Capital raising, be careful guys I have seen it so many times. These small oil companies, more often than not, dilute dilute dilute until all of the upside is gone!

I'm glad to be out with a small gain.

Good luck all.

trackers
22-04-2013, 11:07 AM
The Wednesday announcement really annoyed me. In particular the 400 barrels of liquids per day headline. I don't like that kind of bullish statement and believe it gives an insight into the management team which I don't like.

75% water is scary.

Capital raising, be careful guys I have seen it so many times. These small oil companies, more often than not, dilute dilute dilute until all of the upside is gone!

I'm glad to be out with a small gain.

Good luck all.

I hoped at the time that they were saying what I think they were, and today it looks like that they indeed were:

"JT Reese #S2 achieved maximum flow of approximately 331 bopd on 18/64” choke"

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=TTE&E=ASX&N=632367

A significant find for such a tiny company

percy
22-04-2013, 12:47 PM
Back up to "poised."

trackers
22-04-2013, 01:55 PM
Back up to "poised."

poised like North Korea poised, or like USA poised?

percy
22-04-2013, 02:33 PM
poised like North Korea poised, or like USA poised?

Neither.
More like you and me holding ourselves at the ready for a beer poised.!!!!
They are posers poised,ours is a real need poised.

trackers
22-04-2013, 03:08 PM
Yes definitely poised for a beer, has been far too long!

percy
12-05-2013, 07:26 AM
Would all ChCh TTE holders, ex holders,future holders, and friends please meet at 7pm at Trevinos this Thursday night.16th May..
Go to ChCh meeting thread on NZX.

airedale
28-06-2013, 11:53 AM
I see that director Paul Garner has just picked up another 2 million+ shares on market.

airedale
26-07-2013, 01:41 PM
Today's ann tells us that Messrs Garner, Hay, and McKnight are making their mark on TTE. None of the other management team or directors appear to have been pushed. Presumably Geoff Albers still has his 6%. All in all, positive news. Garner has been buying on market recently.

bermuda
28-07-2013, 11:35 AM
Today's ann tells us that Messrs Garner, Hay, and McKnight are making their mark on TTE. None of the other management team or directors appear to have been pushed. Presumably Geoff Albers still has his 6%. All in all, positive news. Garner has been buying on market recently.
Hi Airedale.
Albers sold out late 2012. I rang him at the tme and asked why. It was no big deal. Just wanted to wind down his risk exposure.
TTE are now ready to go. New name, new personnel, new prospects, new CEO, and now new Board structure. The proof will be in their production. Stay onside.

Toulouse - Luzern
28-10-2013, 04:06 PM
Hi all.

Excellent news on this one today.

SP has responded.

blakecb
28-10-2013, 05:12 PM
Hi all.

Excellent news on this one today.

SP has responded.

Yeah looks pretty good, what is the process to get the oil out of the ground?

If this news is worth potentially $120m to the company, why hasn't the market cap pushed up much higher today?

ELYOB
28-10-2013, 11:50 PM
Remember that the market is lousy out there . Doesn't matter what happens nothing gets rewarded . So don't expect anything from this size operation in bizz plan .

Bobcat.
29-04-2014, 11:41 AM
http://titanenergy.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/TTE-US-Update-Reserve-Clarification.pdf
A decent report a few weeks ago lifted TTE's sp to 2.8c. I sold out, intending to come in again on a dip, which I did yesterday at 2.0c even.

I really didn't expect the sp to drop that far again before lifting but it did, and I see that it's now set this morning for a cross at 2.2c ...looking to lift again. It's a steep hill to climb into recovery but it's safe IMO to buy this one on the way up, and hold, now that we've seen this momentum shift and support base confirmed.

BC

bermuda
16-05-2015, 11:49 PM
Hey guys,
I went and reviewed all the posts on this site. It makes me feel quite stupid. But I can tell you that things are improving rapidly.
The more you lose...and 'assume' the more you learn.

TTE is going forward rapidly.

slimwin
17-05-2015, 08:26 AM
Yeah, roll on 16c so I can break even on this one.