PDA

View Full Version : Hotcopper

The Big Ease
14-04-2012, 05:26 AM
Anybody else getting a google warning (firefox browser) when trying to navigate to hotcopper?

STRAT
14-04-2012, 07:19 AM
Anybody else getting a google warning (firefox browser) when trying to navigate to hotcopper?Hi TBE.

No and also with Firefox.

ob1kinobi
14-04-2012, 07:26 AM
Yes, (Google Chrome), HC could have a virus

Awamoa
14-04-2012, 09:06 AM
Yes,There appears to be a problem.

originalscore
14-04-2012, 11:04 AM
Yep I'm getting it to

pago
14-04-2012, 11:25 AM
hi
yes,me too
i alerted the mods a few hours ago
no reply yet
give it a miss for a while
cheers

Huang Chung
14-04-2012, 03:57 PM
I'm on an iPad.

No prob earlier today, despite people on HC talking about it. Now I go to log back in and google advises to not connect with the site.

Geez, is nothing sacred anymore.

lissica
14-04-2012, 06:50 PM
I got that Google warning when my site was hacked too.

They should have taken it offline until they fix it.

Huang Chung
14-04-2012, 07:20 PM
Well, my iPad is still working, so that's a positive at least.

Google warning is still there. How long should it take HC to fix?

pago
14-04-2012, 07:59 PM
itmay be sorted
i run two pcs and laptop
all with different antivirus
all clear
cheers

The Big Ease
18-04-2012, 10:03 AM
I've just run a software update on my macbook pro and it found/removed the flashback trojan.
Perhaps it was infected through hotcopper the other day.

CMo
18-04-2012, 10:23 AM
and more bad news for the mac-pac...

http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/consumer-security/more-bad-news-for-apple-after-another-mac-trojan-is-detected-20120417-1x4d5.html

drillfix
18-04-2012, 12:51 PM
and more bad news for the mac-pac...

http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/consumer-security/more-bad-news-for-apple-after-another-mac-trojan-is-detected-20120417-1x4d5.html

LOL, classic!

How predictably obvious that one day it will rain Mac Agents! :P

whatsup
10-08-2020, 11:29 AM
Im, having trouble logging on to H C any one else with the same problems ?

percy
10-08-2020, 11:42 AM
Im, having trouble logging on to H C any one else with the same problems ?

Just been over there.
All seems OK,however I have never logged out.

Joshuatree
10-08-2020, 01:13 PM
No probs for me too.

winner69
10-08-2020, 01:20 PM
I haven't been able to get in for years ....BANNED

stoploss
10-08-2020, 01:37 PM
I haven't been able to get in for years ....BANNED

You need to setup another profile with a couple of rockets next to your name and you will be in like Flynn :t_up:

whatsup
12-07-2022, 10:56 AM
Anyone else having issues logging on to H C today ?

percy
12-07-2022, 11:02 AM
Anyone else having issues logging on to H C today ?

No issues for me,however I never log out.

micket
12-07-2022, 11:18 AM
No issues for me,however I never log out.

Hope they fix it soon, feel quite naked without it

whatsup
12-07-2022, 12:03 PM
All back to normal, why the tried to alter the old H C format beats me it was so good so why try and improve it with a new format !! grrrrr!

Minerbarejet
12-07-2022, 12:04 PM
Hope they fix it soon, feel quite naked without it
Seems to be OK at the moment.:)

Joshuatree
12-07-2022, 01:07 PM
All back to normal, why the tried to alter the old H C format beats me it was so good so why try and improve it with a new format !! grrrrr!

Yep fine for me too.If you scroll down to the bottom you can go still on the old H/C format.

Crypto Crude
15-07-2022, 11:37 PM
Hotcopper is great... censorship is low so we can discuss topics without being banned....
Lots of people speaking up over there...
Lots of valuable info over there...

JBmurc
16-07-2022, 11:42 PM
Hotcopper is great... censorship is low so we can discuss topics without being banned....
Lots of people speaking up over there...
Lots of valuable info over there...

Yep Hotcopper a great model for Freedom of speech ... only wish they would knock on the head the cereal down-ramper's

fish
17-07-2022, 10:43 AM
Yep Hotcopper a great model for Freedom of speech ... only wish they would knock on the head the cereal down-ramper's

You are correct in thinking hot copper is a good place for you to post your thoughts.
They are just too incoherent for kiwis to understand apart from your upramping.

JBmurc
17-07-2022, 07:06 PM
You are correct in thinking hot copper is a good place for you to post your thoughts.
They are just too incoherent for kiwis to understand apart from your upramping.

....LOL ...are you the voted spokesman for all kiwis ...wow I am not worthy ... I'm very happy for you to hold this esteemed position .... you certainly aren't very good at picking and trading the market...as i can't recall anything that you have posted that I've come across that lead to me looking into a company or investment ... maybe your here to be KING keyboard warrior ...

ordop
18-07-2022, 09:43 AM
If my memory serves me right, FISH has been a reasonably thought provoking poster and commenter on NZO and CUE in the past which I thought was / is in your sphere of interest. I actually thought his joke was quite apt - you're a thought provoking bull, others are glass half empty bears, all part of the community. Uprampers, downrampers are all good, at least there is the chance to come across views that haven't been raised. I post so infrequently on HC that I must fall into the lurker category - the most despised free loading category there is I guess. Oh well, never mind.
Hot copper is good but the type of posters that seem to be prevalent that I get tired of, and I will focus on MAY as I know you follow that board, is 'Trading Girl', 'Not so Bright Oil' and 'Elee' (21,000 posts and 49 lightbulbs) - they are just wasting everyone's time.

Hopefully a good announcement in the coming week for Zapato otherwise the sp will fall back a couple of cps on the weight of the upcoming options exercise. But that should just provide bulls with more opportunity to increase their stake. Patience here will be rewarded. Anyways, back to my breakfast cereal.

percy
18-07-2022, 10:37 AM
I find a lot of excellent posters cover the small caps I follow.
Madamswer is out standing.
dplatter on PTG is excellent.
Often great research and links to good articles.
I have never suffered abuse or trolling ,having posted 465 times.

fish
18-07-2022, 11:33 AM
I find a lot of excellent posters cover the small caps I follow.
Madamswer is out standing.
dplatter on PTG is excellent.
Often great research and links to good articles.
I have never suffered abuse or trolling ,having posted 465 times.

Sounds good
Abuse,trolling and incoherence is far too prevalent here .

fish
18-07-2022, 11:35 AM
If my memory serves me right, FISH has been a reasonably thought provoking poster and commenter on NZO and CUE in the past which I thought was / is in your sphere of interest. I actually thought his joke was quite apt - you're a thought provoking bull, others are glass half empty bears, all part of the community. Uprampers, downrampers are all good, at least there is the chance to come across views that haven't been raised. I post so infrequently on HC that I must fall into the lurker category - the most despised free loading category there is I guess. Oh well, never mind.
Hot copper is good but the type of posters that seem to be prevalent that I get tired of, and I will focus on MAY as I know you follow that board, is 'Trading Girl', 'Not so Bright Oil' and 'Elee' (21,000 posts and 49 lightbulbs) - they are just wasting everyone's time.

Hopefully a good announcement in the coming week for Zapato otherwise the sp will fall back a couple of cps on the weight of the upcoming options exercise. But that should just provide bulls with more opportunity to increase their stake. Patience here will be rewarded. Anyways, back to my breakfast cereal.
Cheers
Enjoy the cereal