View Full Version : Canadian Share Certificate

30-04-2012, 03:31 PM
I've tried searching the forums for this without luck, so please be kind if I've overlooked the answer. I owned an ASX company that was bought out by a TSX company. As I was overseas at the time, I have ended up with a Stock Certificate. And now I can't work out how to sell them, except for waiting 60 days for them to be transferred into a custody arrangement. Is there any other way?
Thanks in advance.

30-04-2012, 03:37 PM
Hi Limegreen, my first thought would be to get in touch with a Canadian broker and ask if they can help.