PDA

View Full Version : Key

Crypto Crude
30-04-2012, 10:09 PM
KEY has pulled back sharp after a strong run...
down 13% to 4cents today...

The company has had a change of focus, and is holding canning basin and perth basin shale permits...

I really want some...
:cool:
.^sc

slimwin
01-08-2012, 10:50 AM
So my NWE are locked away for a while. What do you see in KEY apart from they are in the place to be at the moment?

slimwin
04-08-2012, 09:59 PM
The two year old went to bed on time and gave me a little time to look at this myself. Plenty coming up if they can make it all work. Lots of negative stuff about management on that other site but it looks like that's historical.
http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/30893/key-petroleum-canning-basin-focus-to-unlock-shareholder-value-30893.html

Crypto Crude
04-08-2012, 10:09 PM
The two year old went to bed on time and gave me a little time to look at this myself. Plenty coming up if they can make it all work. Lots of negative stuff about management on that other site but it looks like that's historical.
http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/30893/key-petroleum-canning-basin-focus-to-unlock-shareholder-value-30893.html

yeah,
Key is looking pretty solid amongst some thin trading lately and a sell back to mid 3cents...
This would be the only junior oiler in the N perth basin and canning...
for a junior shaler this is really a standout...
theres something not quite right about the stock though....
EGO is another supreme NPB permit holder and now cheaper than norwest...
but their management is poor aswell
.^sc

seaosh
05-08-2012, 04:02 PM
It seems they plan to raise some capital this month which will no doubt depress the price.

Maybe wait until the terms of the capital raising are decided and reassess? That might mean delaying until after Cyrene-1 of course.

Crypto Crude
05-08-2012, 05:48 PM
yeah seaosh,
i'd really like some shares...
but decided to just go heavy on Titan instead...
anythings possible,
more recently right after cr's in shale, shareprices have risen up,
and perhaps with this one the market might feel more reasured with capital...
I might just wait on the outcome of cyrene, or see if titan rises first as I will have to sell some of them to buy this...
.^sc

slimwin
05-08-2012, 07:49 PM
Would a farmin partner for some of their other prospects alleviate the worry for you SC?

I'm pretty new to both sharetrading and oil juniors but I believe the serious outfits would do due diligence before stumping cash. I'd just need to see one buy in apart from BRU.

Bought in myself on thurs at 3.6.

Have enough NWE, NSE and TTE to keep me interested already.

seaosh
05-08-2012, 07:55 PM
I'm tempted by the idea of more TTE. I only have a bit, and I do have some cash.

But I think I'll hold off and see if it actually starts an up trend.

Several of my holdings are just drifting. Whichever heads north first will probably be the one to get a top up. Could well be TTE.

Crypto Crude
05-08-2012, 08:13 PM
slim,
key is a very tiny market cap with plays in two major shale basins...
farm in partners are not the worry... its about this EGO connection and the very suspect sale of gullivers (EGO sale of canning basin permits to key) for issue of shares and ego director on key board...
there could be risks of KEY being able to hold onto gullivers...

key is so dirt cheap on perth basin alone, there is alot of room for many baggers of return...
.^sc

seaosh
17-08-2012, 05:20 PM
Capital raising announced at 2.8 cents so the price has slipped to around 3 cents.

And some firming up of the drilling program with an announcement about that.

I'm just looking at this one for now.

Crypto Crude
12-11-2012, 09:33 PM
upside,
I picked up a good amount of key at 3c from my sale of tteo abit ago...
I like the companies prospects...
cyrene is interesting... I see it as improving downside risks and building between now and spud...

with supported shales in two major basins... I see KEY as improving 10 bagger on fundamentals and future valuations...
a time frame?... I have no idea... With our peers driving this company, with our own program, soon we will see some upside movements...
.^sc

Crypto Crude
02-02-2013, 01:28 AM
I understand BESBS plays, but I cant get my head around KEY and the drilling of cyrene... Its not as if KEY was rising pre spud, and since then its continued to fall..
To be drilling in the canning, and we are not even at the primary target of the Goldwyer shales formation... to be possibly backing up afterwards in the Perth Basin.. for a 10 million cap, I could not possibly ask for more as an investor...
and as an investor I should be asking more of myself and my commitment to KEY and buying more stock...
These goldwyer shales are a sitting duck, in a formation known to have oil shows, I am truly shocked to think the market can let a stock like this pass....

This is a serious time to invest...

I bought at 3c or just short, and thought the stock had downside protection from there... as always the ever looming downside upon good and bad results in shale are present and 10 million cap is the dirtest of cheap in the sector...mud cheap...
with permits in both the canning and the perth basin holding resource in both the oil and gas window makes KEY an absolute ripper of a company when the shale sector picks up...

our peers who are drilling in both basins hold 'key' upsides...

and I'm backing it happens, and when the market wakes up it really happens for key......
keeeeeyp hope...
.^sc

Corporate
02-02-2013, 08:04 AM
SC, look at NSE. They are having a lot of trouble with the Goldwyer shale and their share price shows it!

Crypto Crude
03-02-2013, 11:14 PM
I made a reply on the NWE HC thread... Not much talking about on sharetrader... New Zealands number one stock forum is dying a slow death
.^sc