PDA

View Full Version : ASB Securities issue, can't read announcements

trackers
08-05-2012, 04:15 PM
Is anyone else having this problem? Trying to view an announcement for me for any company just says "Announcement is unavailable. Please try again."

Pretty average... I've tried on two different PC's and on both IE, and Firefox, no dice...

Anonymous
08-05-2012, 04:36 PM
I've had the same problem for a couple of days now.

Probably a question for a new thread but does anyone know of a website that provides RSS feeds for ASX announcements that can be subscribed to on a stock by stock basis?

Snow Leopard
08-05-2012, 04:36 PM
works fine for me

best wishes
Paper Tiger

originalscore
08-05-2012, 05:55 PM
Having same problem from work PC and home PC.

trackers
08-05-2012, 06:50 PM
So turns out I'm not the only one..Hope they fix it soon! Might flick them an email tomorrow

I've had the same problem for a couple of days now.

Probably a question for a new thread but does anyone know of a website that provides RSS feeds for ASX announcements that can be subscribed to on a stock by stock basis?

Nope but that'd be pretty cool!

Snow Leopard
08-05-2012, 07:20 PM
works fine for me

best wishes
Paper Tiger

I can read these announcement thingies with Chrome, Firefox & even IE on my trusty Windows7 laptop.

best wishes
The Tiger with the Info :blush:

troyvdh
08-05-2012, 08:23 PM
...it could be your cookies.....yup...no question.....

Jaa
09-05-2012, 02:20 PM
So turns out I'm not the only one..Hope they fix it soon! Might flick them an email tomorrow

Nope but that'd be pretty cool!

I looked at creating something like this once with triggers for certain types of announcements, like rights issues, capital raisings etc. The problem was the data feed from the exchanges was very expensive.