PDA

View Full Version : Videlli Ltd VID

waikare
23-05-2012, 07:23 AM
Iam a Kiwi and hold only a very small number of shares in unlisted VID, their websit gives very little information, are they still trading...........

macduffy
23-05-2012, 08:46 AM
VID is the "descendant" of ERG in which I held shares many years ago and escaped from with most of my capital intact!

There was a newsletter dated 21 Feb 2012 which probably gives the latest info. Google "Videlli" and look at the entry that includes "News".

Cheers, waikare.

macduffy

drillfix
23-05-2012, 01:07 PM
Cant even find them on commsec, or by searching that code VID

Are you fella's sure you got the code right?

macduffy
23-05-2012, 02:18 PM
Are you fella's sure you got the code right?

No code as such as Videlli is now unlisted. But the company appears to still exist - or at least it did on 21 February!

;)

waikare
23-05-2012, 05:23 PM
VID is the "descendant" of ERG in which I held shares many years ago and escaped from with most of my capital intact!

There was a newsletter dated 21 Feb 2012 which probably gives the latest info. Google "Videlli" and look at the entry that includes "News".

Cheers, waikare.

macduffy

Thanks Mac, I read that news release 21 Feb. but I am none the wiser. I am trying to ascertain if they still operating as company, the news release says and I quote: ……
“Prior to the termination of the T-Card contract, the original ERG which was founded in Australia, was recognised as a global company, and the company that acquired the ERG technology following the termination of the T-Card Contract is now performing well in may parts of the world. Notwithstanding the T-Card proceedings, operating companies associated with Videlli backed up by their centre of expertise in Perth, W.A. continue to provide services to the NSW bus and ferry network. Videlli itself gains no benefit from these services”.

It appears they have paid out many millions in legal fees / litigations, … what did they do wrong??
I apparently missed the boat I am on the wrong side of just over $6000.