PDA

View Full Version : TSK - TASK Group Holdings

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Snow Leopard
27-08-2012, 09:03 PM
Has reversed into VLO - Velo Capital and name and ticker change (to above) is this Friday 31st August 2012.

Bit from Stuff here (http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/industries/7557976/VMob-lists-on-NZAX-seeks-investors).

Website here (http://www.vmob.co/).

Assorted announcements to market today.

They do something involving discount vouchers and smart phones, and apparently they are looking to raise some money.

If they are lucky this may not be the only post they ever get on ST

[25-Jul-2016] Name change and lots of posts since creating this thread :mellow:.

Do your own.

Best Wishes
Paper Tiger

Name changes: Velo >> VMob >> Plexure >> Task

CJ
07-09-2012, 10:07 AM
Planning $5m capital raising: http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/742cad55/newly-listed-vmob-to-raise-5m-in-private-placement.html

I cant figure out the shareprice. It seems to be being quoted at 0.08 which gives it a $60m+ valuation. Should there be an extra '0' in that shareprice or has there been a 1:10 share consolidation: https://www.nzx.com/markets/NZAX/securities/VML

CJ
08-11-2012, 04:09 PM
I cant figure out the shareprice. It seems to be being quoted at 0.08 which gives it a $60m+ valuation. Should there be an extra '0' in that shareprice or has there been a 1:10 share consolidation: https://www.nzx.com/markets/NZAX/securities/VMLShareprice down to 2c so market cap of $15m

Will be interesting to see comparison with Snakk going forward. http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthread.php?8953-Snakk&p=384820#post384820

Snow Leopard
17-04-2013, 12:40 PM
This announcement (http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=VML&E=NZSE&N=235231) came out yesterday:

[Sorry can not get the damn thing to format sensibly follow the link if you are interested]

Anyone keeping an eye on this company?

Best Wishes
Paper Tiger

Snow Leopard
20-05-2013, 12:45 PM
Latest market update (http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=VML&E=NZSE&N=236420). MacDo's in the Netherlands going to using their platform.

Seems the company is "ideally positioned".

Can not understand why you all still talking about Snakk and not inventing Blue Sky numbers for this one.

Best Wishes
Paper Tiger

lastmoa
21-05-2013, 08:48 AM
Latest market update (http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=VML&E=NZSE&N=236420). MacDo's in the Netherlands going to using their platform.

Seems the company is "ideally positioned".

Can not understand why you all still talking about Snakk and not inventing Blue Sky numbers for this one.

Best Wishes
Paper Tiger

Yes, I was positive enough on VMOB to accumulate some shares (even at 0.015) and was pleased to see this news release. Think it has pretty significant opportunity for them. Shame they are too small to garner much press for this. Tribal does has 60 offices in 42 countries - not a small advertising agency by any means. Do see advantage in hedging my small(ish) 'bet' in Snakk' with same in Vmob. See potential in this space - just think it is way to unclear which companies will pull it off. Also think amalgamation, especially if Snakk builds a nest egg, is on the cards.

lastmoa
21-05-2013, 09:07 AM
Agree, but I do see Vmob flying under the radar. Has a small m/cap. I spend many hours researching only in the IT space and never heard of this company until it was mentioned on the Snakk board. So would never have had it on my Watchlist. Local media will not cover this until they announce something more significant and something they can understand (lol), ;et alone brokerages. I don't view the 'one contract with Tribal doing 1 Mc'D' contract' as significant in itself but do so for what doors it can open globally for Vmob.
The NZ media is stretched right now to cover all the exciting things that are going on, and are even more stretched to understand it to provide any useful thoughts/comments. imho.
I'm not saying I am about to through 1/2 my funds into this but I felt it was/is worthy of some investment as this early stage.

Balance
21-05-2013, 09:10 AM
Learn the hard way years ago to avoid backdoor listed companies.

If a business is good and can stand scrutiny, it will go full frontal - not try and sneak in the backdoor.

lastmoa
21-05-2013, 09:14 AM
Learn the hard way years ago to avoid backdoor listed companies.

If a business is good and can stand scrutiny, it will go full frontal - not try and sneak in the backdoor.

I hear what you mean balance, and have some experience (neg and positive) with these small caps. Think I can afford to lose some lunch money. 8-)

Balance
21-05-2013, 09:40 AM
And by that method also spend much, much more on listing on the market when they generate relatively small revenues p/year, thereby racking up debt? I don't see the Mad Butcher and VIL as very "sneaky" and have been relatively successful so far!

You could say the same about Plus SMS in the first year.

To each their own - as I have said, I learnt the hard way.

CJ
21-05-2013, 09:43 AM
And by that method also spend much, much more on listing on the market when they generate relatively small revenues p/year, thereby racking up debt? I don't see the Mad Butcher and VIL as very "sneaky" and have been relatively successful so far!NZX needs to address this issue.

Companies need to be able to do a relatively cheap compliance listing (rather than backdoor listing) and then to SPP, etc as required. The issue with this is how do you get liquidity without founders selling out (which is a bad look).

Balance
21-05-2013, 10:09 AM
NZX needs to address this issue.

Companies need to be able to do a relatively cheap compliance listing (rather than backdoor listing) and then to SPP, etc as required. The issue with this is how do you get liquidity without founders selling out (which is a bad look).

A NZAX listing can be done reasonably cheaply.

Problem is lack of interest from brokers and investors until the company has done the hard yards and delivered - i.e.. ATM, PEB and BFW.

The NZX was supposed to review the whole issue of backdoor listing years ago after the Plus SMS debacle but in true NZX fashion, decided profit from listing fees was more important than the damage done to investors.

CJ
21-05-2013, 10:16 AM
A NZAX listing can be done reasonably cheaply.I admit I haven't researched but why would you choose a back door listing if you can list a nice fresh company onto the exchange?

Edit: thinking about it quickly, I assume these dormant shell companies have tax losses built up which would provide some value but assume these would be forfeited due to loss of continuity when bring in the new shareholders.

Balance
21-05-2013, 10:18 AM
I admit I haven't researched but why would you choose a back door listing if you can list a nice fresh company onto the exchange?

Edit: thinking about it quickly, I assume these dormant shell companies have tax losses built up which would provide some value but assume these would be forfeited due to loss of continuity when bring in the new shareholders.

Exactly.

Look at who are behind the listings.

We have in NZ, a Stock Exchange which puts profit above all else.

Balance
22-05-2013, 12:45 PM
Looks like we have a price capper at 1.5. Probably selling down for increased liquidity to bring more shareholders into a future capital raising just like SNK. Buyer beware!

Increased liquidity?

More like trying to get the hell out!

Balance
22-05-2013, 12:55 PM
lol, depends which glasses you are wearing ;)

Glasses of someone who has seen it all before.

CJ
14-06-2013, 09:34 AM
Full-year report now out:

https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/176799.pdfDoes anyone follow this company who can give a quick summary of the accounts.

I had a quick look - have they raised any capital since March? If not, it must be soon as they have negative working capital and are very cashflow negative.

Does their growth story justify a capital raising?

Balance
14-06-2013, 09:48 AM
Yes, they allotted another !100,000,000 shares at 1.25 cents in addition to the 800,000,000 they already have. Getting a bit ridiculous now...

No doubt they will be raising capital again this year as well...

Look at Seadragon and cry.

Only 1.23 billion shares.

And that's after a 100 for 1 consolidation in 2002.

Which means there's really more like 123 billion shares on issue when adjusted!

Balance
14-06-2013, 10:01 AM
Christ almighty, that's insanity!

Nothing insane about it. It's deliberate and strategic.

They will keep doing share splits and consolidations to keep the share price looking 'cheap' to suck the punters in.

CJ
14-06-2013, 10:06 AM
Yes, they allotted another !100,000,000 shares at 1.25 cents ...
No doubt they will be raising capital again this year as well...Based on 2013, that cash is only enough for a year so you are probably right

Schrodinger
14-06-2013, 10:42 AM
Had a quick read. Was interested in the auditors comments about a going concern. I assume this revolves around them landing a deal to reduce cash burn.

I cant find "note 21". When I do I will be able to comment further.

ok found it:

Comments about cashflow etc. Nothing unexpected.

CJ
17-06-2013, 10:46 AM
Another share placement for 10% of the company at what I can tell, a 20% discount. No SPP to reward loyal shareholders - bad form!

Another $1m in the bank though so should last them another year.

lastmoa
19-06-2013, 01:50 PM
https://www.nzx.com/companies/VML/announcements/237588

lastmoa
25-06-2013, 05:18 PM
Great news for the company, but no sign of how much this deal is worth, and they really need to get those share numbers under control before the SP can start growing!

ML
25/06/2013 13:43
GENERAL

REL: 1343 HRS VMob Group Limited

GENERAL: VML: VMOB SIGNS MAJOR DEAL WITH S.E.ASIA'S LARGEST TELCO -TELKOM

Media release

VMOB SIGNS MAJOR DEAL WITH S.E.ASIA'S LARGEST TELCO - TELKOM INDONESIA

VMob extends its footprint in Asia-Pacific

Auckland New Zealand, 25 June 2013 - VMob, a leading mobile commerce campaign
management platform vendor, has signed a three-year contract with PT.
Metra-Net, a division of South East Asia's largest telecommunications service
provider, PT. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (Telkom).

This major win for VMob means that its cloud-based technology will be
available to Telkom's 147 million subscribers through Wi-Fi hotspots located
across Indonesia.

As Indonesia transforms itself into an economic leader, ICT will play a major
role in boosting economic growth as the ubiquitous use of smartphones and
tablets results in an increasing demand for mobile network access.

VMob has recently opened a Singaporean office, the hub for its Asian
operations, and VMob CEO, Scott Bradley, said the deal is a significant coup
for the Company, which is well positioned to tap into the fast growing mobile
market.

"We are delighted with this significant win for the business which further
cements our presence in a region where we see huge opportunity. The total
mobile spend in Asia alone is expected to hit US$270b by 2016 so it's clear
that investing in effective m-commerce campaign management is a way to lock
in long-term value for telecommunications providers," said Bradley.

Telkom provides public Wi-Fi access as well as managed services for large
enterprises, and Wi-Fi services for other companies including Starbucks,
7Eleven, Telkomsel and Axis.

VMob's technology delivered through Wi-Fi spots will allow Telkom to deliver
highly effective promotions and loyalty programmes to its millions of
subscribers in real time. VMob-driven monetization of these retail Wi-Fi
services will also assist Telkom to finance the roll out of hotspots to over
100,000 schools across Indonesia by the end of 2013.

With 20,000 existing Wi-Fi hot spots, Telkom has plans to roll out a further
1-2 million access points across the country in the next 1-2 years to offer
more convenient mobile broadband services in shopping malls, hotels, schools,
hotspots and public areas. Targeted offers and promotions will be delivered
using VMob's solution to all users who use these Telkom hotspots to access
the Internet across Indonesia. Over 50% of Telkom's Wi-Fi hotspot users
access the Internet from mobile devices.

"In-country support from the New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE) team in
Jakarta was invaluable in assisting us develop the business opportunity to
this point" said Scott Bradley.

NZTE congratulates VMob on their contract with PT Metra-Net and says that the
deal reinforces the increasing opportunities the Indonesian market offers New
Zealand tech companies.

"Indonesia is currently one of the 16 largest economies in the world but is
destined to be one of the six largest economies by 2030, and technology is a
significant growth driver in this market, fuelled like many sectors by
consumer demand from the growing middle and affluent classes," says Tim
Anderson, Trade Commissioner to Indonesia. "VMob's success is an example of
how taking a long-term approach, being open to advice, and perseverance pay
off. We congratulate them on this contract, and look forward to continuing to
work with them in the future."

With over 260 million mobile subscribers , Indonesia is the fifth largest
mobile telephony market in the world, boasts the world's second highest
Facebook population after the USA , and is in the top 10 nations for all
other leading social networks. The mobile phone is the most popular means of
accessing the Internet in Indonesia .

ENDS

For more information please contact:
Scott Bradley, CEO VMob, Mobile: + 64 21 722 556
Email: scott.bradley@vmob.co

Emma Jackson, PR Partners Mobile: +64 21 985 655
Email: emma@prpartners.co.nz

About VMob
VMob has designed a mobile-centric marketing and campaign management platform
that delivers highly effective promotions and loyalty programmes in real
time. VMob's technology uniquely combines social profiling, geo-location and
transactions to help retailers and brands understand their customers and
connect with them through perfectly timed promotions and rewards.

VMob is listed on the NZX Alternative Market (NZAX: VML).

Visit www.vmob.co for further information.

About Telkom

PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk is the largest telecommunications services
company in Indonesia, commonly abbreviated as Telkom Indonesia or Telkom.
Telkom is an operator of "TIMES" (Telecommunication, Information, Multimedia,
Edutainment, and Services).
In July 2011, Telkom won five awards from Finance Asia magazine, including
Asia's best managed Company and Best Corporate Social Responsibility.
More information about Telkom Indonesia can be found at
http://www.telkom.co.id.
End CA:00237780 For:VML Type:GENERAL Time:2013-06-25 13:43:24

Fair comment, Moosie. Still a good win on the back of their McD's win in Europe. Sure, no hard figures given in release, but thats a big enough deal for me to add my small(ish) holding and put it in the drawer. Nice to cover bases in the mobile advertising arena with this and Snakk. imho.
Here's the today's media release from Stuff : http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/industries/8839454/Major-win-for-Kiwi-voucher-software

lastmoa
26-06-2013, 09:49 AM
the next DIL and XRO race? slightly different categories like the two, be interesting to watch over the next few years. not too pleasing seeing a loss as big as snakks with revenue that is 90% lower! is this cloud system different from snakks in that it is scaleable while snakks is not?

I don't see it as a race and at this stage, no comparisons with other stocks. They are in similar spaces with utilising mobile advertising/promotion which is a blue sky opportunity which FB, Google, etc is starting to gain traction in. Snakk and Vmob are at very earlier days here so looking at figures now is not as important as the traction they make, so do see this Vmob announcement as great. Unsure of your 'cloud' question but that is not what they are about, unlike DIL and XRO.
I am just happy to have diversity in this mobile advertising area.

lastmoa
26-06-2013, 10:15 AM
Does VMob have their own IP or do they just get regional licenses from other companies like SNK?

It is different than Snakk in that it has its very own platform that it sells to customers to implement in their marketing strategies. The recent deal potentially puts Vmob's technology in touch with the entire Indonesian population once it rolls out via hotspots.
Not discounting Snakk - happy to hold both.

GR8DAY
26-06-2013, 12:16 PM
fair comment, moosie. Still a good win on the back of their mcd's win in europe. Sure, no hard figures given in release, but thats a big enough deal for me to add my small(ish) holding and put it in the drawer. Nice to cover bases in the mobile advertising arena with this and snakk. Imho.
Here's the today's media release from stuff : http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/industries/8839454/major-win-for-kiwi-voucher-software

hells teeth this must surely be an enormous breakthrough for this company.......why hasnt the sp gone through the roof......am i missing something here??

Schrodinger
26-06-2013, 12:34 PM
Results out for MBE.ASX. Revenue and cashflow are both up, same growth rate as Snakk but making a profit with similar revenue...

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20130626/pdf/42gp3lbwgyr9y7.pdf

Checked this out on ASB Moosie. Revenue growth is very low along with the share price. Is this an error?

blackcap
26-06-2013, 02:17 PM
hells teeth this must surely be an enormous breakthrough for this company.......why hasnt the sp gone through the roof......am i missing something here??

Probably because their FY revenue from operations was a paltry $46,000, yes thats right, fourty six thousand dollars for a full year, whilst their operating expensese were $1.1 million. ALso they are technically insolvent as the auditor pointed out. Wouldn't touch with a barge...

lastmoa
26-06-2013, 02:34 PM
Probably because their FY revenue from operations was a paltry $46,000, yes thats right, fourty six thousand dollars for a full year, whilst their operating expensese were $1.1 million. ALso they are technically insolvent as the auditor pointed out. Wouldn't touch with a barge...

I still think they are worthy of taking a holding in, albeit smaller than other companies. The mobile advertising space has big promise and I am not convinced of any local company(ies) that will dominate in the space. So will gladly cover my odds with Snakk, Vmob, MBE ... all are very early on the journey. We obviously operate different barge poles. lol

blackcap
26-06-2013, 02:49 PM
I still think they are worthy of taking a holding in, albeit smaller than other companies. The mobile advertising space has big promise and I am not convinced of any local company(ies) that will dominate in the space. So will gladly cover my odds with Snakk, Vmob, MBE ... all are very early on the journey. We obviously operate different barge poles. lol

I had to chuckle at your barge pole reference. We do indeed, mine may be that much more sensitive to earnings and cashflow than yours. My suspicion (and I could be very wrong) is that we are seeing another Certified Organics type situation here, or to keep it gender appropirate another Plus SMS. A lot of potential, a lot of promise but ultimately no or little revenue to reward the shareholder.... (or if there is revenue... no bottom line for the shareholder) Again just my opinion and I am happy to be proven wrong here.

Snow Leopard
26-06-2013, 03:45 PM
The FY Accounts did not present the best light on This Mob with current assets exceeded by current liabilities. However they did raise nearly $1M3 in mid June which will keep them going for most of a year if they do not up the expense rate.

As for the value of the contract with Telkom as I have said on other threads, with regard to Indonesia it is a large market in terms of people (242M) but it is not, overall, an affluent society, so do not get your hopes too high.

Best Wishes
Paper Tiger

Disc: PT. Telkomunikasi Indonesia is the supplier of home phone and broadband to me.

lastmoa
03-07-2013, 11:21 AM
Looks like our constant 1.5 seller missed the sell button when the last block sold up in its entirety. They're back in at 1.7. She'll be back to 1.5 in no time.

Interesting, nevertheless. I am not discounting any of the players in this space ... until one (or more) of these companies shows clear dominance.

GR8DAY
03-07-2013, 01:09 PM
.........WHY SHOULD SNAK BE VALUED AT 50% MORE BY THE MARKET THAN VMOB (market cap).......esp. given VMOB have just scored a big foot into the very large Indonesian Market?........is SNAK offering any upside like this at the moment??.....I'd be interested in hearing others thoughts. VMOB appears to have a bunch of high quality directors behind it carrying some sound credentials. Maybe Im missing something?

lastmoa
03-07-2013, 01:36 PM
.........WHY SHOULD SNAK BE VALUED AT 50% MORE BY THE MARKET THAN VMOB (market cap).......esp. given VMOB have just scored a big foot into the very large Indonesian Market?........is SNAK offering any upside like this at the moment??.....I'd be interested in hearing others thoughts. VMOB appears to have a bunch of high quality directors behind it carrying some sound credentials. Maybe Im missing something?

SNAKK has had much more public exposure plus the Branson effect attached to it. I'm not discounting any (or any valuations) but i think the possibly high valuation is a reflection of the potential 'blue sky' in this sector. All I am saying is I hedge my bets with a piece of a few of the players that seem to be making some progress. (I include VMOB and Snakk in this).
But then maybe don't listen to me as I am still comfortable with holding Xero at current prices. 8-)

CJ
03-07-2013, 01:48 PM
SNAKK has had much more public exposure plus the Branson effect attached to it. Is Branson even involved? Isn't he just a friend of the Chairman (and by Friend, I mean the Chairman paid him a lot of money to go to space)?

lastmoa
03-07-2013, 01:52 PM
Is Branson even involved? Isn't he just a friend of the Chairman (and by Friend, I mean the Chairman paid him a lot of money to go to space)?

No, he is not involved per se, but just having his name tagged to the launch was enough to send the SP intro Virgin Galactic orbit. imho.
Regardless if he is involved or not, his name has links with Handley, via their Plan-B 'venture'
Once again I see now reason to discount either ..... AT THIS STAGE.

GR8DAY
03-07-2013, 03:47 PM
CHEERS FOR THAT INPUT......WILL BE DOING A BIT MORE HOMEWORK ON THIS ONE. I READ THE CEO SCOTT BRADLEY CO=FOUNDED UTILYX, GROWING IT TO BECOME ONE OF THE UK's LARGEST ENERGY BROKERS AND EVENTUALLY SOLD OUT FOR A WHOPPING 16.5M POUND!! ANYONE KNOW HIM OR OF HIM? SOUNDS LIKE HE (and his team) MAY HAVE THE WHERE-WITH-ALL TO DRIVE VMOB TO SIMILAR HEIGHTS. WORTHY OF A PUNT IM THINKING??

GR8DAY
11-07-2013, 02:14 PM
please remember that john sorensen owns shares of vmob under the incorrectly named snakk trustees moniker. Do some due diligence on him and read the snakk thread before considering buying to see all the trouble we have had with him there...

i read john sorensen has increased his stake by around 2%.......??

Banksie
11-07-2013, 02:24 PM
i read john sorensen has increased his stake by around 2%.......??

According to this his stake dropped by 2% due to an increase in issued shares.

https://www.nzx.com/companies/VML/announcements/238485

GR8DAY
11-07-2013, 02:26 PM
According to this his stake dropped by 2% due to an increase in issued shares.

https://www.nzx.com/companies/VML/announcements/238485

.......your right AND Im wrong. Thanks for that Banksie. Gr8day.

lastmoa
22-07-2013, 04:38 PM
New VMOB release : https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/178592.pdf

I think the other contract through Tribal was McD's in Netherlands. So adding Exxon (Norway) seems good news.
Exxon is a pretty large organisation last time I looked. 8-)

lastmoa
22-07-2013, 07:37 PM
what's up with the non didclosure of the pricing involved? how in hell are we supposed to value the stock then? by guess work?!?! stinks of NZO up in here a bit...

Work with what you have. They have 3 potentially large contracts and their platform must be good enough to garner the interest of Exxon and M'D's. Worthy of a punt imho, if but for the sector they are working in.

lastmoa
19-09-2013, 10:12 AM
Keeping an eye on VMOB volumes as we get nearer to AGM time.

GR8DAY
19-09-2013, 04:28 PM
........massive volume today with an increasing SP..........gotta be a good sign if your'e holding???

lastmoa
19-09-2013, 10:53 PM
another tui sign!

I think/hope the Monday AGM may answer some of this.

lastmoa
08-10-2013, 11:36 AM
http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/industries/9245455/Onwards-and-appwards-for-platform

lastmoa
08-10-2013, 11:55 AM
How did the AGM go anyways dellow?

I didn't get there in the end. Just have a small(ish) holding here and likewise with Snakk - just to cover the sector, well in NZ at least.

lastmoa
24-10-2013, 09:19 AM
Bit of volume and bid strength supporting a move off 0.014-0.015 range .... hopefully.

GR8DAY
24-10-2013, 09:48 AM
Bit of volume and bid strength supporting a move off 0.014-0.015 range .... hopefully.

hi Dallow.....yes Ive been watching (as a holder).......some good support there now. Have I/we missed something??

lastmoa
24-10-2013, 10:08 AM
hi Dallow.....yes Ive been watching (as a holder).......some good support there now. Have I/we missed something??

I am unaware of anything apart from what is already in the news (Exxon/McD's/Tribal). I have a decent holding in this stock only because I like the sector and believe there will be a few large winners. Also like how this stock is flying under the radar compared to similar stocks on ASX (and SNK). Could be some insider buying - I did like to see a bit of a rise in vol's yesterday. They may get a speeding ticket.

GR8DAY
24-10-2013, 10:12 AM
I am unaware of anything apart from what is already in the news (Exxon/McD's/Tribal). I have a decent holding in this stock only because I like the sector and believe there will be a few large winners. Also like how this stock is flying under the radar compared to similar stocks on ASX (and SNK). Could be some insider buying - I did like to see a bit of a rise in vol's yesterday. They may get a speeding ticket.

.......YEP DOING THE SAME MATE, quitely accumulating. Could be another co. with a bright future.

GR8DAY
24-10-2013, 02:15 PM
...SP doing a bit of a PEB, up 25% so far today and on track to crack the 3c mark........somethings up (big volume also)........??

GR8DAY
24-10-2013, 03:57 PM
if someone can tell my why VML with revenue of $90,000 and $1.7M loss is worth more than Snakk with a forecasted $5.5M (my number) for FY14 with less loss, I'm all ears. this company is also a going concern as to if it can even stay soluble as noted in previous FY's.

wonder if well be seeing an SSH from "Snakk Trustees" anytime soon as well. the lack of announcement of any kind is also a concern.

Disc - Staying WELL away.

........thought you had signed off Moose??.......can't resist ah.

Not sure what's going on here, but sellers drying up thick and fast........up 35% today.......bit of insider going on I suspect, maybe an announcement in the pipeline??

ps.........I think you'll find their revenue has now gone well beyond the initial $90k if Im right.

clip
25-10-2013, 10:39 AM
Up another 16% today.. what's happening lol.

lastmoa
26-10-2013, 02:52 PM
Just playing a waiting game here and sitting on what I bought around the 0.015 mark.
Interesting...

hilskin
30-10-2013, 12:52 PM
as at 12:26:59, Wednesday 30 October, 2013 (NZDT)
ADDRESS: VML: VMOB Investor Roadshow
VML
30/10/2013 12:26
ADDRESS

REL: 1226 HRS VMob Group Limited

ADDRESS: VML: VMOB Investor Roadshow

VMOB INVESTOR ROADSHOW

30 October 2013

VMob Group Limited (VML) advises that it is currently undertaking an investor
roadshow in Australia. A copy of the investor presentation is attached.

https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/184210.pdf

GR8DAY
31-10-2013, 12:15 PM
.....yep Moosie you cud be right there. Pleased I bailed on that un-explainable rise.......not that I picked the top or anything. All looks AND smells a bit "insiderish?" to me

Monty
31-10-2013, 01:51 PM
The investor presentation is very very interesting - although this is a penny dredful share, it looks like there has been considerable work going on and with the Netherlands McDonalds contract there should be opportunity for leverage into other European companies.

of interest to me from the presentation brochure https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/184210.pdf was the following snipets

Case Study- McDonalds Netherlands
• The existing McDonalds mobile App allowed a customer to view the menu and find a restaurant
• There was no customer data, no sales data, no ability to measure ROI
• The requirement by McDonalds was to evolve the existing App into a rich, personalised user experience
• Enable rewards, loyalty and geo-targeted offers to be delivered with measurable results
• VMob partnered with Tribal Europe – Tribal developed the App and VMob provided the platform to enable the program
McDonalds Netherlands Results
Exceeded all user download and activity targets
Significant increase in guest visits to restaurants
Increased tray value for customers using the app
Material increase in sales value and volume.

if Vmob can pick up some additional clients (even McDonalds in other European Countries) then this company certainly has potential to expand and become large. It seems from reading the presentation that McDonalds will be very happy with the product. so my sriteria are
1. Retention
2. Recurring revenue (through SaaS model
3. Scalable (to other industries and markets)

The potential growth opportunites are substantial. Howeever there are no doubt risks - the main one being lack of a wide existing customer base, and the technology could be replicated. Not sure of price earning ratio per share.

Monty
04-11-2013, 11:54 AM
does anyone know what could be influencing the massive increase in the share price over the past week or so from $0.017 to $0.04 or 135% . could it be the release of the investor roadshow, and the information on McDonalds in the Netherlands? or is there something more to this?

Potential growth is full of risk and uncertainity. Could this be a penny dreadful making good?

I see that vMob raised additional capital in a very short time frame. I am left wondering if this is a boat worth catching.

The Real Bud Fox
04-11-2013, 02:19 PM
It's logical that this sector would benefit from some aggregation. With the recent capital raisings of VML and SNK it shows investor appetite for these 'tech' stocks is high. Just imagine a combined SNK/VML for instance - it would have a market cap which would attract fund managers. No matter what happens, there's definitely hype around these stocks.

hling88
05-11-2013, 05:52 PM
does anyone know what could be influencing the massive increase in the share price over the past week or so from $0.017 to $0.04 or 135% . could it be the release of the investor roadshow, and the information on McDonalds in the Netherlands? or is there something more to this?

Potential growth is full of risk and uncertainity. Could this be a penny dreadful making good?

I see that vMob raised additional capital in a very short time frame. I am left wondering if this is a boat worth catching.

If you can find out who is one of the big shareholders then it could be the reason.

hxxp://www.stuff.co.nz/business/industries/9245455/Onwards-and-appwards-for-platform

"Norman, who holds around a 5 per cent stake and was a former chairman of NZX-listed Xero, likes to take an active role in the young companies he invests in."

Hawkeye
06-11-2013, 11:08 AM
https://www.nzx.com/companies/VML/announcements/243401

GRIFFIN
06-11-2013, 11:30 AM
So this explains the activity, one to watch now.

baller18
06-11-2013, 11:58 AM
Could VML do a MBE?

Blue Horseshoe
06-11-2013, 01:25 PM
surely this is a joke right ? Shares Issued 958,745,658

whats the point in this listing ? surely a private company would have been better for a while ..

Market cap 40M, Hello.

CJ
06-11-2013, 01:44 PM
Market cap 40M, Hello.They have a SPP coming up at 2c so I wonder if a bit of the manipulation is due to this?? Buying in at any cost just to be in.

The Real Bud Fox
06-11-2013, 02:22 PM
Could VML do a MBE?

VML is using terms like 'cloud' and 'infinitely scalable' - market loves this. Just look at XRO.

jonu
06-11-2013, 03:45 PM
Hi All
This is my first post in a long time. CJ the spp is at 2.7 cents. Given that their funding placement was oversubscribed by institutions and todays news on top of that, I think people are in because the future looks rosy and to be able to top up at 2.7 looks pretty attractive. Why wouldn't the market react positively when they have just announced they have signed one of the major players in the industry.

Discl: Hold

CJ
06-11-2013, 03:47 PM
Hi All
This is my first post in a long time. CJ the spp is at 2.7 cents. have the details and dates for this been announced yet? I think it is still to be announced.

jonu
06-11-2013, 03:49 PM
Their announcement on 31/10 said it would be at the same level as the fund placement

jonu
06-11-2013, 05:04 PM
Sorenson, Sorenson, Sorenson... (not to even mention the others...)

Come to the dark side Moosie, feel its power. Ditch those SNK shares and come over to Vader mob ltd. Sieze your DESTINY!
And NO, I'm not your father.

Monty
06-11-2013, 05:13 PM
I think I will acquire a few. To me this is a company that seems to be on the brink of getting a little momentum. There was the news a month or so back with McDonalds in the Netherlands, And some sort of deal today with Telecom. These sorts of organisations do their research and while small bikkies, just maybe they have a product which is now proving its worth and value after some years of effort. Is vMob starting to get some momentum? i think so.

Monty
06-11-2013, 05:49 PM
I'm looking to punt a few dollars, not bet the house. Im still holding my Diligent shares. At present I am looking to accumulate a portfolio of shares across a broad base with no massive investment in any (except one purchase which I have a lot of faith in and just waiting for them to list on the AIM in London. ) I dont really want to be a trader, but rather a long term investor. I just find it hard to follow a share unless I have a bit of skin in the game. I do need to think a bout afuture strategy. I just see the shares in XRO as way over priced - how the hell can a company that has yet to make a profit be the 4th biggest company on the NZX? That seems fundamentally wrong.

CJ
06-11-2013, 07:34 PM
how the hell can a company that has yet to make a profit be the 4th biggest company on the NZX? That seems fundamentally wrong.keep up - it is the second biggest!

bgn
07-11-2013, 10:51 AM
Bit of a beginner here and watching this one with interest though am very suspicious at the background of Sorensen and others. Smells fishy!

Can someone help me out: One question I have is in July on the register it looks as though a LOT of shareholders removed their holding and only a few were added (mostly trusts from what I gather). Is this all of those individuals selling out for good or is it more a reorganisation moving the many individual holders into one grouped entity, to be a bit tidier? If the former, that seems to be just a seller and buyer transaction but if it is the latter why would they have done this? Could it be that the individuals are trying to hide their holding in a joint entity, or something suspicious like that or is this normal behaviour?

jonu
07-11-2013, 01:39 PM
Nibbling, nibbling, nibbling. Yesterday's gains are being supported. A graceful, steady rise from here is fine by me.

GRIFFIN
07-11-2013, 02:25 PM
Keep nibbling Jonu looks like a cheap entry to me,this stock may surprise.

baller18
07-11-2013, 02:26 PM
looking like MBE!!!

Monty
07-11-2013, 10:03 PM
I think it will surprise many people . A week or so ago a penny dreadful, and suddenly a couple of contracts, and maybe a little momentum. What will be interesting will be the buyers who have driven the price north a little. Still a penny dreadful, but there is a good news back story.

bgn
08-11-2013, 11:17 AM
Bit of a beginner here and watching this one with interest though am very suspicious at the background of Sorensen and others. Smells fishy!

Can someone help me out: One question I have is in July on the register it looks as though a LOT of shareholders removed their holding and only a few were added (mostly trusts from what I gather). Is this all of those individuals selling out for good or is it more a reorganisation moving the many individual holders into one grouped entity, to be a bit tidier? If the former, that seems to be just a seller and buyer transaction but if it is the latter why would they have done this? Could it be that the individuals are trying to hide their holding in a joint entity, or something suspicious like that or is this normal behaviour?

anyone can help me here?

bgn
08-11-2013, 11:37 AM
Wiyh Sorenson and other dodgy characters playing around here, id err on the side of extreme suspicion mate. will look into it later.
thanks - appreciate it. My hunch is the same. Some say any press is good press. Sorensen probably disagrees! Not much in the way of positive press out there for him.

But I'm more curious at what happened in July. A TON of traders removed their positions, and then a few entities came in. Not sure if that means they all consolidated and are hiding their ownership or if they simply sold, and a big insto bought in. Appreciate any insight you can provide.

Copper
10-11-2013, 07:05 PM
Wiyh Sorenson and other dodgy characters playing around here, id err on the side of extreme suspicion mate. will look into it later.

Good observation.Sorenson aside this looks like the typical multi million share cap stock that has come out of the undergrowth.Am I wrong in saying it is Strathmore in a new guise.Whatever if you look at MBE ,MKO,Geo Op etc there is a climate here for the average punter who is just a momentum and journalistic following investor,withXero in mind who will jump at this when it hits the Herald headline (or tv)and all hell will let loose.With it's cap we could easily see 15 cents before the logic of the analysts or Balance come into play..What are the comments........
Regards Copper.....

Copper
10-11-2013, 08:51 PM
[QUOTE=moosie_900;440495]ive heard, amongst other things, Wellington boys are buying up expecting it to be the turnaround penny dreadful of 2014. could go much higher if that is the case.[/jj

If that is the social coffee drinking ,jogging at lunchtime set then we are in for some sort of blind following gusto.They don't follow the company line but are usually the periphery who can sway the populace.....Think it might be a goer of sorts.....

steve fleming
10-11-2013, 09:05 PM
looking like MBE!!!

MBE was an easy 10 bagger as it started from a low market cap and went from $6m to $66m

VMLs market cap is already $60m (1.2b shares @5c)

steve fleming
10-11-2013, 09:31 PM
very good point Steve. wonder where Snakk is heading. check out the past few days of VML on the charts, jeez!

I have to say, they have done really well with the capital raise, introducing 6 institutions plus high net worths to the register.

Does anyone know who organised the placement - would be really keen to know? Thanks

Copper
11-11-2013, 06:21 AM
I have to say, they have done really well with the capital raise, introducing 6 institutions plus high net worths to the register.

Does anyone know who organised the placement - would be really keen to know? Thanks

I looked up Mark Talbot on Google and his Linked.In reference and I would bet a few bob that it's down his connection path the money came. Quite impressive bunch of connections and interests.

GRIFFIN
11-11-2013, 08:00 AM
Yes keep a close watch on this stock it may well put some points on the board in the weeks to come, with what seems some strong backing building.

jonu
11-11-2013, 10:21 AM
and right on que, allotment conpleted and sp falls. caution out there people, the market can't go up forever!

This is the allotment that was announced as oversubcribed last week following the Aussie presentation. If its because of that it is out of ignorance:ohmy:

Monty
11-11-2013, 10:25 AM
I think there is a very interesting back story here. So far I am quite happy with the modest investment I have made. Not betting the house - but rather pocket money. And as I said earlier a bit of a punt.

I have set myself a price to sell part or all of shareholding.

if the institutions start to invest, there should be some good gains to be made.

Rodin
11-11-2013, 09:44 PM
Steve, RBS Morgans was lead manager to the placement.

steve fleming
11-11-2013, 10:09 PM
Steve, RBS Morgans was lead manager to the placement.

Most interesting, thanks very much for that Rodin

Big show of confidence in the business.

Copper
12-11-2013, 07:00 AM
Most interesting, thanks very much for that Rodin

Big show of confidence in the business.

Agree entirely ?Gets us away a little from numbers of shares on issue etc.Morgans are not complete nutters..

Copper
12-11-2013, 03:25 PM
Good to see the Director has issued 17M more shares at 0.7 cents there eh?

PlusSMS, PlusSMS, PlusSMS...

Are you being advised by Balance on this one..?..

Monty
12-11-2013, 04:10 PM
apologies for my lack of knowledge but I have noticed this from the NZX this afternoon.
Could someone please be so kind as to explan the implications. I thought Vmob had just raised some money - is this an effort to raise even more?
VML Share Purchase Plan3:03pm, 12 Nov 2013 | S/HOLDER12 November 2013
NZX Limited
Wellington
E-mail: announce@nzx.com
SHARE PURCHASE PLAN BY VMOB GROUP LIMITED (VML)
As previously announced, VMob recently completed a successful private placement to investors in New Zealand and Australia and indicated its intention to undertake a share purchase plan to all shareholders.

VMob has, today, lodged a notice with NZX for the Share Purchase Plan to have a record date of 27 November 2013.

The Share Purchase Plan details include as follows:

• Offer to eligible New Zealand resident and Australian resident (subject to compliance with Australian securities laws) VMob shareholders.
• Applications will be scaled if aggregated value received is greater than $4 million (or, in the discretion of VMob’s Board, up to a further $1m, with a maximum of $5m).
• Maximum application of $15,000 per shareholder.
• Will be priced at the lower of the private placement price, being NZ$0.027, and the volume weighted average end of day market price of the shares during a seven working day period specified within the period of 30 days immediately before the date of the offer
VMOB GROUP LIMITED
Mark Talbot
Chief Financial Officer
M: 021 375 830

bgn
12-11-2013, 04:26 PM
apologies for my lack of knowledge but I have noticed this from the NZX this afternoon.
Could someone please be so kind as to explan the implications. I thought Vmob had just raised some money - is this an effort to raise even more?

+1 and I'd still like to know 'what' actually happened back in July. Publicly I can see a lot of named investors were removed from the register. Unless I'm missing something, I can figure out this means they sold right?

But curiously the same quantity of shares sold were purchased not by new named investors, but by trusts. I get the whole willing buyer - willing seller and lots of transactions happen every day concept - what I want to know is if these many multiple individual shareholdings coincidentally sold on the same day, or if there was a more concerted effort to swap their individual shareholdings into a consolidated group holding.

I'm still learning about the market and appreciate any basics to help me get what happened. See here for what I'm referring to: http://www.business.govt.nz/companies/app/ui/pages/companies/244518/18411896/entityFilingRequirement

If it's a coincidence - great. A lot of smaller holders sold, and a bigger buyer came in. But if that same bigger buyer is actually all of the smaller holders just colluding together but now hiding their ownership, I ask why.

From what I can see recent transactions show more dilution? Is that right? If so, why?

Also looks like ACC are buying in?

I know lots of questions - but my main one above still stands...was the July sell and buy a true swap or just a reorganisation to hide individual holdings?

Thanks for any insight. :-)

Harvey Specter
12-11-2013, 04:34 PM
Could someone please be so kind as to explan the implications. I thought Vmob had just raised some money - is this an effort to raise even more? They previously raised money off big investors. At the time, they announced there would be a SPP to all shareholders at the same price. The details of which have just been announced.

Current shareprice is 4.8c so holders on the register at 27 Nov get to buy upto $15k of additional shares and get an instant 100% return on investment*.

* Assumes the shareprice doesn't drop as a result of the SPP.

Copper
12-11-2013, 04:44 PM
One thing that may have happened,not knowing the full story could be. At some time they need a certain number of shareholders for listing purposes.Many people may have split their holdings and when sufficient numbers were later achieved they may have reconsolidated their holdings back to square one.Not illegal or unheard of.Sometimes holders split up to get a better advantage in an issue that had a minimum allocation to each shareholder.Happened a lot years ago.By the way where did u get the ACC holding.That would explain the five Aussy and one NZ institutions.

To Monty...The company in the recent raising said they would give shareholders the same chance and same price.This is that coming into effect.

bgn
12-11-2013, 05:03 PM
One thing that may have happened,not knowing the full story could be. At some time they need a certain number of shareholders for listing purposes.Many people may have split their holdings and when sufficient numbers were later achieved they may have reconsolidated their holdings back to square one.Not illegal or unheard of.Sometimes holders split up to get a better advantage in an issue that had a minimum allocation to each shareholder.Happened a lot years ago.

OK so is there anyway to tell if the many shareholders who were removed from the register are still actually holding? And playing this out - let's say there was 10 individual holders who had 100 parcels each. They all sell today and one big trust comes in to buy. The trust has 1 parcel of 1,000 shares. The 10 holders bow out. But behind the scenes the 10 holders are still the owners inside the trust. What happens when one wants to sell his/her parcel. Can they?

I guess I don't understand the logic. You buy shares to have them presumably appreciate. Why reorganise if it doesn't help the end goal? If you were originally an owner, but then later pretend you're not, it seems an ironic way to do things.

By the way where did u get the ACC holding.That would explain the five Aussy and one NZ institutions.
On the same business site as the link I provided. Just get an update on docs submitted. Share registry updates shows ACC came in, I think. I'm no expert, but trying to learn!

bgn
12-11-2013, 05:05 PM
Current shareprice is 4.8c so holders on the register at 27 Nov get to buy upto $15k of additional shares and get an instant 100% return on investment*.

* Assumes the shareprice doesn't drop as a result of the SPP.

what? I assume that's a typo? So if I'm a holder by 27 November, I can then buy up to $15k more with a 100% return (assuming SP holds above $0.027)?

Someone told me if it seems too good to be true....?

Copper
12-11-2013, 05:10 PM
bgn.....I won't post all the above but have no short answer to your problem.A trust in it's own right may have many holders all under one name of the trust but may be able to buy and sell themselves.I don't look at it any differently to say the ACC who may have one holding but for many different accounts that they internally divvy up.
Tks for ref on ACC..

winner69
12-11-2013, 05:55 PM
the similarities between the two keep piling up, with the same players. read up on PlusSMS, its a good historical read (since history never repeats...)

Hers the last rites on plus SMS

http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthread.php?5780-PLS-(Cre8)&highlight=Plus+sms

Moosie - they still in business somewhere in South America and making a bob or two I understand

Copper
12-11-2013, 06:05 PM
the similarities between the two keep piling up, with the same players. read up on PlusSMS, its a good historical read (since history never repeats...)

Thanks for that....I just keep trying to get a balance between,huge capital,penny dreadful status,bad history,your mate Sorehead(who seems to be a funder when short of dosh) and backdoor listing.This weighed up against a good market position,the odd bright spark on the board,Morgan's support,a share purchase plan at reasonable price and the knowledge now that ACC may be in for a flick.(not unusual knowing the personell).I hope that covers most but the main aim is for me personally to make a bob.With the Press and TV bound to show up we may even get the price to 6 cents.
Kind regards......

bgn
12-11-2013, 06:19 PM

OMG I've had a cursory glance at SMS board and reports. Someone got killed? And a very, very quick glance at the who's who of VML compared to a who's who of SMS yields some uncanny further 'coincidences'. I'm all for making profits but I'm sorry this looks, and dangerously so, like a bunch of conmen.

Scottman
13-11-2013, 11:51 AM
High risk of share consolidation in the future ?

Harvey Specter
13-11-2013, 12:01 PM
High risk of share consolidation in the future ?Hi chance - yes. I think they have even commented on this?

Scottman
13-11-2013, 12:18 PM
Been there , done that. Very weary of companies that have too many shares on issue.

blackcap
13-11-2013, 12:27 PM
Lets say a consolidation of 100:1. ANy guesses of the shareprice after the consolidation? I know not $3.80 but more likely $2.00. Like Scottman said, been there done that.

Hawkeye
15-11-2013, 01:24 PM
VMob Group Ltd Interim half year results 201311:59am, 15 Nov 2013 | HALFYR15 November 2013
VMOB GROUP LIMITED (VML)
Results for announcement to the market
Reporting Period 6 months to 30 September 2013
Previous Reporting Period 6 months to 30 September 2012
Amount (000’s) Percentage change
Revenue from ordinary continuing activities NZ$162 +125%
Profit (loss) from continuing activities after tax attributable to security holders NZ$(738) -25%
Profit (loss) from discontinuing activities after tax attributable to security holders NZ$0 N/a
Net profit (loss) attributable to security holders NZ$(738) -25%
Interim/Final Dividend
Amount per security Nil
Imputed amount per security Nil
Record Date N/A
Dividend Payment Date N/A
Mark Talbot
Chief Financial Officer
+64 21 375 830
Attachments

VMob Group Ltd Interim half year results 2013 (https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/185219.pdf)
VMob Group Ltd Interim results announcemnt (https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/185218.pdf)

jonu
15-11-2013, 01:26 PM
certainly hope no one bought into the hype here, classic pump and dump a la the merry band of con men. meanwhile, SNK continues upwards as Sorenson runs out of shares. quarterly will show true growth, not news with absolutely no figures stated. can't say I didn't warn you all!

Moosie ,you were warned only days ago about playing fast and loose with people's reputations. Vml's release is short on detail but does have revenue figures (up 125%) and this would not include the new Telecom deal. Snakk's last release was all hype and no substance, so I'm a little unconvinced (to say the least ) by your rationale.

Discl: Hold both SNK & VML at tidy profit

jonu
15-11-2013, 01:42 PM
so does VMLs mCap deserve to be $5M more than Snakks on a pitiful $192k while I have Snakk on revenue of $6.2M for the coming year? I'm glad you hold both and are making a profit, but just food for thought there, especially with the players involved...

You could apply the same thinking to any number of stocks. At least your taking a more considered view than the previous post.

Harvey Specter
15-11-2013, 01:54 PM
so does VMLs mCap deserve to be $5M more than Snakks on a pitiful $192k while I have Snakk on revenue of $6.2M for the coming year? I'm glad you hold both and are making a profit, but just food for thought there, especially with the players involved...Well they just raised $4m at a premium to the then market price so I assume some think it is worth a bit. The price overshot that 2.7c a bit too much (backed by the capital raise and the Telecom contract announcement) and is now dropping back as holders sell out knowing they can buy back into the SPP at 2.7c.

Disc: sitting on a small loss on a very small holding. Will decide on SPP closer to the time.

Hawkeye
15-11-2013, 01:56 PM
I too hold both, but to be honest the recent price pump allowed me to sell half of my VML holding, for more than I had paid for the entire holding, also making a small profit. Though in the last week I have wondered if that was the right thing to do, or should I have dumped the lot.

SNK on the other hand I have alot more confidence in, in some ways I think SNK got tarred with the VML/Sorenson Brush, without been given the chance to shine, and im hopeful their reports will show that my confidence is not mislaid.

jonu
15-11-2013, 02:03 PM
I too hold both, but to be honest the recent price pump allowed me to sell half of my VML holding, for more than I had paid for the entire holding, also making a small profit. Though in the last week I have wondered if that was the right thing to do, or should I have dumped the lot.

SNK on the other hand I have alot more confidence in, in some ways I think SNK got tarred with the VML/Sorenson Brush, without been given the chance to shine, and im hopeful their reports will show that my confidence is not mislaid.

Our strategies are almost identical Hawkeye. I hedged on VML as I thought it could go either way. I guess be happy to be well ahead. I have measured confidence in VML. They are landing some big corporates.

Monty
15-11-2013, 03:20 PM
I have measured confidence in VML. They are landing some big corporates.

Same - I have a modest holding - but the McDonald's Netherlands deal demonstrates (Not proves) that there is considerable potential especially if McDonald's Europe decides to roll out into other countries in Europe. And thet must be under consideration. Then add into the mix the Telecom contract (yes scant on detail) and the interest of institutions and just I am thinking that just maybe this company is on the verge of striking something substantial.

Well I so so.

jonu
15-11-2013, 03:33 PM
Same - I have a modest holding - but the McDonald's Netherlands deal demonstrates (Not proves) that there is considerable potential especially if McDonald's Europe decides to roll out into other countries in Europe. And thet must be under consideration. Then add into the mix the Telecom contract (yes scant on detail) and the interest of institutions and just I am thinking that just maybe this company is on the verge of striking something substantial.

Well I so so.

I'm guessing, but I would have thought McD's operated seperately in each jurisdiction, so while it would be of interest to the other countries, it wouldn't be automatic. Happy to be wrong!

Monty
15-11-2013, 04:35 PM
I'm guessing, but I would have thought McD's operated seperately in each jurisdiction, so while it would be of interest to the other countries, it wouldn't be automatic. Happy to be wrong!

From what I understand McDonalds operates a seperate structure for each country, but also McDonalds operates in three regions (America, Europe and Asia) What happens within each region is of interest and often rolled out within that region. They use the small to medium countries within the region to trial initiatives. If something is successful (as we have been led to believe) then it seems very plausible that such an application would certainly have the attention of the other related companies of the McDonalds Region.

Well I hope that is the case - but I have not bet the house on that.

Ginger_steps_
15-11-2013, 06:41 PM
So just to clarify - the SPP is open to shareholders as at 27th November?? That wasn't a typo?? I assumed they meant 27th October - however havent seen any correction....

GRIFFIN
18-11-2013, 07:40 AM
So it looks like its drifting back to its 2c region again.

GRIFFIN
18-11-2013, 08:15 AM
Quite right moosie which makes it a tad scary.some one did mention Plus SMS on here i noticed.

Copper
26-11-2013, 06:31 PM
2.7 is the target as that was what the SPP was at, but remember there are a few elephants in the room giving themselves shares even half the price of the lowest on-market trade since listing. if you want to see what those elephants like to do, jump over to SNK thread.

We are getting close to elephant feeding space.Have you any ideas or heard anything.Even with the type of elephant the general sightseeing public may soon visit the game farm and have a nibble. They are still in the right type of business for this market.

Copper
27-11-2013, 06:30 PM
The share purchase plan is looking more like a share sell plan......

jonu
27-11-2013, 08:44 PM
can't say I didn't warn you all!

wondr if yhe Wellington boys still think of this as the penny dreadful that might make it in 2014? Sorehead strikes again! whoops...

I think a couple of things might be at play here. We have just gone ex record date for the spp, and the way the spp is framed allows for a sliding 7 day period to adjust up from 2.7 in the 30 days prior. We don't know what 7 days they are using. The sp held in the mid to high 3s for a while. Personally I hoovered some up sub 3 on closing. I think there will be motivation to lift the price from here to make the spp more attractive. I don't know whether I will participate or not. However despite Moosie's nemesis on the fringes, remember he is still a major shareholder in SNK:p, I have some confidence that the institutions that bought up in the earlier placement like what they saw. Interesting times

jonu
02-12-2013, 04:35 PM
Some late interest this afternoon. I wonder if people saw the SNK revenues and decided VML looked cheap?

Harvey Specter
02-12-2013, 04:50 PM
SPP announced. You had to be on the register as at 27 November. Interesting that they chose a date in the past, not the future.

personally I think it is better as it doesn't give people time to manipulate the price knowing all the facts, though this has clearly happened in anticipation of the SPP.

Copper
02-12-2013, 08:50 PM
SPP announced. You had to be on the register as at 27 November. Interesting that they chose a date in the past, not the future.

personally I think it is better as it doesn't give people time to manipulate the price knowing all the facts, though this has clearly happened in anticipation of the SPP.

Not too sure whether I understand you.The share price was 4 cents or so when they announced the SPP at 2.7 .I sold like a wounded bull at 3.8 I think after buying higher up ,only keeping a few to get the SPP.I and a few others are the reason for the fall in share price.Now ex so we may see a genuine market again.....

jonu
03-12-2013, 09:12 AM
A genuine market for the 0.7 parcels handed out willy nilly to be offloaded to unsuspecting buyers. Why would you even go there after all thats happened and knowing the key people involved? The mind boggles...

Here's a few reasons Moosie,--Telecom NZ, Telkom Indonesia, Macdonalds Netherlands

jonu
03-12-2013, 10:15 AM
with no revenue to speak of!

Moosie you are being disingenuous. You know full well the Telecom NZ deal has only just been announced. As kiwis we tend to forget there is close to 1 billion Indonesians, and even with a small middle class %, it is still in the tens of millions. It is a punt, but I think all things considered the ducks are lining up.

Harvey Specter
03-12-2013, 10:19 AM
with no revenue to speak of!Its going to be interesting to see where SNK and VML are in 1 years time. Both are currently in the $30-40m market cap range with VML slightly behind but still to go though its SPP. They will be on almost equal footing, both having cash in the bank to fuel expansion.

Schrodinger
03-12-2013, 10:36 AM
Is it true that VML has its own technology platform and SNK licences theirs?

jonu
03-12-2013, 11:44 AM
Is it true that VML has its own technology platform and SNK licences theirs?

I had a look on VML website and it said nothing specific but they have won IT innovation awards. Not a bad website. The clientile list is certainly impressive

lastmoa
03-12-2013, 03:48 PM
Yes, I believe that yo be correct.
Snakk seems yo be comfortable with this giving fast technological change as reason for not developing an in-house solution. Vml seems proven, with the clientele they have and the success of McD's campaign.
Not favoring one or other though in these early days.

Snow Leopard
03-12-2013, 04:25 PM
Moosie you are being disingenuous. You know full well the Telecom NZ deal has only just been announced. As kiwis we tend to forget there is close to 1 billion Indonesians, and even with a small middle class %, it is still in the tens of millions. It is a punt, but I think all things considered the ducks are lining up.

250 million Indonesian's actually.
The ducks usually sort of spread out across the fields where the rice has recently been harvested, I see them most mornings when I go to buy breakfast. Even when they are commuting along the lanes, to or from the fields, they really do not line up.

Best Wishes
Paper Tiger

jonu
03-12-2013, 04:30 PM
250 million Indonesian's actually.
The ducks usually sort of spread out across the fields where the rice has recently been harvested, I see them most mornings when I go to buy breakfast. Even when they are commuting along the lanes, to or from the fields, they really do not line up.

Best Wishes
Paper Tiger

Ah, but PT, when they fly it is in a lovely "V" formation.:)

Snow Leopard
03-12-2013, 04:40 PM
Ah, but PT, when they fly it is in a lovely "V" formation.:)

The local ducks don't fly, their wings are clipped.

Each day the get to go from the holding shed to the fields for a good bit of dabbling, then they go back to the shed.

Most of their eggs are collected and used for food and eventually the ducks themselves are eaten.

But it seems to be a good life for them while it lasts.

Best Wishes
Paper Tiger

jonu
03-12-2013, 04:47 PM
The local ducks don't fly, their wings are clipped.

Each day the get to go from the holding shed to the fields for a good bit of dabbling, then they go back to the shed.

Most of their eggs are collected and used for food and eventually the ducks themselves are eaten.

But it seems to be a good life for them while it lasts.

Best Wishes
Paper Tiger

I feel like I just had my wings clipped. I stand corrected on the population figure by the way. I think if I was a duck I would prefer the life down here, apart from being blasted at every May.

Best wishes to you PT

jonu
16-12-2013, 10:22 AM
Have sent my chq off for the spp. I always find these tricky things to assess, but I can't see the sp being hammered below the spp price so I figure its onwards and upwards. The only concern I have is if these guys are walking the same tight margins that snk appear to be. I do like their positioning to be truly global in their client base.

Harvey Specter
16-12-2013, 10:27 AM
Have sent my chq off for the spp. I always find these tricky things to assess, but I can't see the sp being hammered below the spp price so I figure its onwards and upwards. The only concern I have is if these guys are walking the same tight margins that snk appear to be. I do like their positioning to be truly global in their client base.Short term, the SPP will be a bit of an overhang but the price just price to the placement is hopefully a good indication of where it will get to once things settle down.

Copper
16-12-2013, 11:04 AM
Short term, the SPP will be a bit of an overhang but the price just price to the placement is hopefully a good indication of where it will get to once things settle down.

Only just got caught in that you can only apply for lots of $1000 in SPP.Was going to round off holding but cant....Just for interest sake to those who may skip the fact...

Harvey Specter
16-12-2013, 11:54 AM
Only just got caught in that you can only apply for lots of $1000 in SPP.Was going to round off holding but cant....Just for interest sake to those who may skip the fact...yip - everyone is probably going to end up with odd parcel sizes. probably a bit to complicated to do it in lots of 20,000 shares??

Harvey Specter
18-12-2013, 04:56 PM
A couple of large dumps today but has recovered on extremely thin volume. Could be a wild ride for a while as the SPP overhang (which hasn't even started) works its way out.

jonu
18-12-2013, 06:06 PM
A nice Sorenson signature, musr be dumping his 0.7 cent shares for xmas. get used to this (if you dont believe me look at Snakk). ;)

It would appear your mysterious visionary powers apply to this stock as well Moosie. Oh how I wish I lived in your world of certainty. Or did the Moose find some daytura to munch on all afternoon?:p

jonu
19-12-2013, 09:57 AM
My spp chq was banked yesterday, so I guess we''ll hear shortly how much extra they raised. I think they expected the new shares to be listed on 24th. Things certainly got a bit volatile yesterday with the sp. Maybe a few had waited to the last minute to sell their original shares, got caught and had to cover their cheques? There were certainly some strange movements.

Harvey Specter
19-12-2013, 10:03 AM
My spp chq was banked yesterday, so I guess we''ll hear shortly how much extra they raised. I think they expected the new shares to be listed on 24th. Things certainly got a bit volatile yesterday with the sp. Maybe a few had waited to the last minute to sell their original shares, got caught and had to cover their cheques? There were certainly some strange movements.THey were big sales - more than $15k. Would have been a large holder waiting as you dont want to depress the price to much while captial raising. Its all on now.

jonu
23-12-2013, 04:28 PM
SPP results are in. They raised more than I expected. Good to see management buying in too!

Harvey Specter
23-12-2013, 05:12 PM
Yip, three directors maxing out their entitlement is always a good sign. They aren't scared of Sorensen like a little Moose we know.

I'm just annoyed that the first trade today wasn't at 2.5c as it would have helped my chances in the stock pick competition.

Whipmoney
27-12-2013, 02:12 PM
[Looking at Paul Allen's business card]
Patrick Bateman: Look at that subtle off-white coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God, it even has a watermark!

A WATERMARK!!!

Not quite blonde are we..? More of a dirty blonde..

jonu
30-12-2013, 04:11 PM
spp shares have been allocated. They weren't showing on my DB portfolio, so I rang them and they checked the register. I had to add them manually. I guess there is a letter in the mail.

Copper
30-12-2013, 07:51 PM
spp shares have been allocated. They weren't showing on my DB portfolio, so I rang them and they checked the register. I had to add them manually. I guess there is a letter in the mail.

I. Received an emailed updated notice direct from the share registry on basis of amended holding.You may wish to see if you are on share registry email reporting.May be worth looking into for future holdings.regards...

jonu
09-01-2014, 12:08 PM
Bit of confidence being shown this morning at a 20% premium to the spp. If it holds it's better than I expected on no news.

jonu
09-01-2014, 01:50 PM
Anything getting hung out at 3.2 is being gobbled up within minutes, yet very ordinary bid depth. Announcement pending perhaps?

jonu
09-01-2014, 02:11 PM
Well no one seems interested in replying (only buying it would seem), so I'll pose a few more ?s.

How come it's all quiet until 11.30 and then good volume starts ticking over at 3.2? Nearly 2 million traded now and yet no decent depth.
Does this look like a broker acting under instructions?

Harvey Specter
09-01-2014, 02:44 PM
No answers to your questions but it is good to see. The SPP could have created an overhang so it's good that someone isn't letting that happen (or is taking advantage of it)

SCOTTY
09-01-2014, 02:59 PM
Well no one seems interested in replying (only buying it would seem), so I'll pose a few more ?s.

How come it's all quiet until 11.30 and then good volume starts ticking over at 3.2? Nearly 2 million traded now and yet no decent depth.
Does this look like a broker acting under instructions?

Hi jonu. 2mil as a % of the 1.2bil shares on issue is not great. Still capitalises at under $40m though.

Cheers

jonu
09-01-2014, 03:26 PM
Hi jonu. 2mil as a % of the 1.2bil shares on issue is not great. Still capitalises at under $40m though.

Cheers

Och aye Scotty. However that has little to do with the questions I posed. There does appear to be a determined buyer at 3.2. Hell, I'm starting to sound like Moosie! But my reason for saying that is the nature of the purchases. There was no depth buildup, just as soon as anything was hung out at 3.2 it got gobbled.

Copper
09-01-2014, 06:39 PM
Och aye Scotty. However that has little to do with the questions I posed. There does appear to be a determined buyer at 3.2. Hell, I'm starting to sound like Moosie! But my reason for saying that is the nature of the purchases. There was no depth buildup, just as soon as anything was hung out at 3.2 it got gobbled.

Usually the sign of a reasonable buyer wanting stock and is operating in a market that is very thin and doesn't want to be seen.Lets hope so......

jonu
09-01-2014, 08:32 PM
Don't start sounding like me jonu, you might start chugging maple syrup from the bottle, admiring the works of Rothko and start buying Snakks for the Xero ride!

You're right Moosie. Those are all excellent reasons to desist.

jonu
09-01-2014, 09:43 PM
Not to mention you'll have a pandering for a cold colc country and Canadian tuxedos (google it). ;)

I'm interested to know why you're into VML?

VML fits my spec criteria. Potential massive upside and as I see it not too much downside. I like the way they are positioned for global growth and I like them bringing Oz instos in without dual listing. My main concern is profit margin in this industry (if SNK is anything to go by). Even so that probably won't be evident for a while yet and I think there will be plenty of good news,PR/spin in the meantime.
That's a brief rationale for you Moosie. Won't be to everyone's taste-but it bloody well should be!:p

jonu
10-01-2014, 09:52 AM
Haha cheers mate. Since Snakk and VML are nearly on even mCaps right now and thr beginning of the year upon us, care to wager which will have the larger mCap by December 31?

I'll pass on a wager Moosie. I don't see the point for a number of reasons, not the least of which is I don't see it as some sort of competition between the two. I hope they both do well. I just prefer VML for the reasons outlined previously. Also I think the prices of both will be volatile for a while and will be very sensitive to timing of announcements.

Meanwhile some solid depth building now on the bid which is a change from yesterday.

jonu
10-01-2014, 11:48 AM
All good, just a bit of fun for '14, felt like owing someone another bottle or two at years end. Good thing I stick to the market and not punting!

Maybe I should have taken your wager Moosie. I didn't bother comparing the m/caps, but I now see VML is approx 25% higher (when valued @ 3.5). Wouldn't have been fair would it? Unless you were planning on picking VML:ohmy: you crafty Moose you.

jonu
13-01-2014, 03:28 PM
Still trading with reasonable volume at a nearly 25% premium to the spp. Anyone with more experience in these (spp) got any thoughts?
It certainly looks promising to me.

Discl. Holding

lastmoa
16-01-2014, 04:39 PM
Promising to see that there McD's work has now expanded to Sweden.
Very promising indeed.

The Real Bud Fox
16-01-2014, 04:48 PM
Very promising indeed.

Promising indeed. My only concern is VML is doing these deals at next to, not only no margin but, no revenue. Group revenue for this company is literally less than a corner dairy. Mind you, you only need McDonalds in the US to engage the company and then we may see some 'xero' performance!?

Schrodinger
16-01-2014, 04:52 PM
From what I understand it takes time to setup the software which they get paid for. Revenue should increase shortly.

lastmoa
16-01-2014, 04:56 PM
Very promising indeed.

Leftfield
16-01-2014, 06:16 PM
VMob Group Limited (VML), the Auckland-based provider of mobile-centric

marketing campaign management solutions, has signed a commercial agreement

with McDonald's Sweden to deploy its cloud-based software platform.

Today's announcement welcomed.

Monty
17-01-2014, 12:38 PM
I think this is great news. As I suspected some months ago following on from the successful roll out in Netherlands, other McDonalds through Europe will pick up the same model. The Swedish population of 8.9m is about half of that of the Netherlands 16.9m. but the number of McDonalds is comparable at 230 and 225 respectively (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_with_McDonald's_restaurants)

I think this is quite a significant announcement and if Vmob can secure a couple more countries then that can only mean the company would move towards profitability and an increasing share price. I'm pleased I invested some $ in this company last year. Hopefully it will not be a penny dreadful for too much longer.

Leftfield
17-01-2014, 01:04 PM
Think theres a reason why they keep the amount disclosed after seeing their last revenue spread. Better hope theres one of these announcements every single day this year at their rate...

Moosie, plse clarify what you mean?

jonu
17-01-2014, 01:18 PM
Look at revenue the past 2 years running. Ouch.

Aye Moosie, but look at deals signed since. Something you have been reminded of before, curiously enough.

jonu
17-01-2014, 01:21 PM
Look at revenue the past 2 years running. Ouch.

Thinking further about it, do you apply the same logic to PEB?

Leftfield
17-01-2014, 01:49 PM
PEB has a goal over 5 years of $100M as clearly stated. VML doesn't release the $$$ amount for deals abd only lets you know with a big surprise at year end. Any idea how much they want to eaen this year? Do you have a forecast for them? I'd be glad to be enlightened.

Thanks Moosie ….. I agree yet still see VML as a longer term punt with min downside. (disc; holding both VML and PEB)

jonu
17-01-2014, 02:01 PM
PEB has a goal over 5 years of $100M as clearly stated. VML doesn't release the $$$ amount for deals abd only lets you know with a big surprise at year end. Any idea how much they want to eaen this year? Do you have a forecast for them? I'd be glad to be enlightened.

I wasn't really promoting one stock over the other (I like PEB as well), just trying to highlight they are companies at a similar crossroads.
No I don't have an earnings forecast.
Last 1/2 yr they increased 125% rev, but critically, shrank the loss. If the loss had risen alongside the higher earnings I would have had a long sideways look and been nervous about their margins. I too would like more clarity from them, but that aside I think they are well positioned to grow AND turn a profit.

jonu
17-01-2014, 02:12 PM
Ok, thanls for the update. Any idea about margins?

As indicated in previous post the growing of revenue and shrinking loss is the only real indicator we have at this stage. Remember they will also be pouring resources into their o/seas markets, so if the loss is shrinking in those conditions it would suggest margins aren't too bad. Full year a/c will hopefully clarify some, but if they want to disguise margins from their clients it's probably not hard to do.

Monty
17-01-2014, 02:22 PM
There are more than 7,400 McDonalds restaurants in Europe. the two announced deals cover about 455. if the Sweden roll out is successful then it will probably be a very good omen for further expansion with this single multi-national client. If they pick up a few more then we will see the game changing. I think this could well be a share to watch over the coming 24 months.

Harvey Specter
17-01-2014, 02:34 PM
There are more than 7,400 McDonalds restaurants in Europe. the two announced deals cover about 455. if the Sweden roll out is successful then it will probably be a very good omen for further expansion with this single multi-national client. If they pick up a few more then we will see the game changing. I think this could well be a share to watch over the coming 24 months.Similar situation to PEB - they have a potential 200,000 test in the US, if only they get picked up by the insurance companies.

corlemar
21-01-2014, 04:22 PM
Large volume going through today, why the sudden interest I wonder ?

The Real Bud Fox
21-01-2014, 04:53 PM
Large volume going through today, why the sudden interest I wonder ?

VML are close to signing up every McDonalds in the Northern Hemisphere.....now, wouldn't that be a great piece of news!?

Copper
21-01-2014, 07:14 PM
VML are close to signing up every McDonalds in the Northern Hemisphere.....now, wouldn't that be a great piece of news!?

This thing after everyone saying it had too many shares on issue is flying under the radar of high flying Geo's and Wyns etc.The typical approach of bargain hunting kiwi punters.You just have to weigh the options as Moosie often does.Problem is the charts often don't follow the mad kiwi punter..Hold some and just greatful for the rise after SPP.........

Copper
21-01-2014, 07:35 PM
I think there's 2 things driving VML; Wellington boys going in hard expecting it to be the "penny dreadful no more" of 2014 and the words SaaS. When you look at revenues vs mCap its nearly as scary as GEO.

Either that or Sorenson is buying hard for two words that start with P and D (the announcements sure have that signature to them from days of yonder...)

I have yet for anyone to give me a forecast of any sort for VML, despite everyone bagging on SNK (I have my own for thrm for FY14 and hopefully an official one by tomorrow).

So, how about it VML holders, want to venture out and give an old woodland creature your analysis? Or is this just a hail mary stock to dump on the upside before Sorehead does?

Got to give an answer to that great analysis. this thing may go to six on the basis that is a price that can be reached before analysis and reality rear their ugly heads.That based on my judgement for what it's worth.The capitalisation may be stratosphere bound but who cares.Balance may have a kniption but I can have a quiet giggle at that....

silverblizzard888
21-01-2014, 08:08 PM
This is always what makes me tumble over myself, when you have this:

VML= over $50 million
SNK = $31 million

What has VML shown that has everyone so hyped up? Well-known companies as customers? Mcdonalds, Telecom, 2 degrees and Vodafone?
2013 interim report shows $131,000 as trading reveune? How can something like that be worth $50million MCap? When Snakk with their 2013 interim report of $3million be worth only $31 million?

Crazy market we have this year. In hindsight VML is easier to sell to retail-customers when told about the next big thing and what kind of customers they have. Easier mentioning VML customers (Mcdonalds, Telecom, 2 degrees and Vodafone), than it is Snakk's who doesn't really tell us who their customers are. Snakk's working on something in Asia but has yet to annouce anything, while VML has already formed an office and partnership there already.

I guess a company who is more transparency with its shareholders has much more investors wanting it. You can see that with WYN now with how it kept on announcing big deals and the confirmation of exceeding forecast definitely puts the cherry on top. SLI only had to announce how many word searches they were getting.

Also the perceived price makes VML appear cheaper at 4cents as opposed to SNK 12cents. I have met many people who talk about the price of the share as the buying point as opposed to the Mcap. (Easier to sell a cheap stock than an expensive one right?)
Given the current market we could see VML stock priced pushed even higher than SNK, which I'd think was crazy, but when everyones shovelling it in and fueling it all, lets hope for investors alike that it doesn't run out. Could be some impressive trading profits to be made or maybe they deliver very impressive revenue streams come March 2014, lets see right!

As Peter Lynch would say theres more value investing in a boring company, the more boring the better. VML doesn't sound boring? While as much as Snakk keeps posting impressive results, retail investors can't read numbers can they? (so its boring) Alright I guess we can see where VML wins with the marketing of itself, but Snakk holds up better with its fundamentals.

A little exercise that Warren Buffett uses.
Question to everyone: If you could choose to get 10% of the revenue from a kid in your class in high school would you choose the loud or the quiet one?

Schrodinger
21-01-2014, 10:23 PM
I think the revenue will have some lag due to implementation times. They have a volume platform that scales with value so I assume that is different to SNK. This one should take off when the revenues kick in and become more visible to the market.

I would like to see the commercialisation model before becoming more comfortable. Given the level of interest from recent capital raises The perception is this has more potential than SNK.

silverblizzard888
21-01-2014, 11:35 PM
I think the revenue will have some lag due to implementation times. They have a volume platform that scales with value so I assume that is different to SNK. This one should take off when the revenues kick in and become more visible to the market.

I would like to see the commercialisation model before becoming more comfortable. Given the level of interest from recent capital raises The perception is this has more potential than SNK.

Well I hope you're right about them having a different model that gets more efficient (a lot more efficient than SNK) with scale as I see the company is in some sense running before its barely even started walking. Before they have set a strong local domestic foundations they have already looked to conquer the world.

SNK did it differently by rooting themselves down in AUS with 95% of their revenue made in AUS, which isn't bad that they have done what they have in mostly only one place, this gives them a very strong platform to expand internationally with revenue coming in to fuel expansion, cash to splash at any moment and an implemented structure. SNK has been slow and steady, while VML has gone for speed indeed. We all know how the tortoise and the hare goes right? Maybe the hare wins this time?

What has me questioning VML is more on how it has not cemented a strong position in its domestic market then quickly going off to expand in other parts of the world. That’s a lot of capital use and given they have raised recently $2.3 million, $4 million from institutions and had $500k during their last interim report. You'd hope $7 million is enough to last a while before they come back to shareholders for more cash. It’s a weak foundations to launch off on and well you hope they have a good international structure to support all issues that come into play whether that is loss making offices in other countries to a declining economy somewhere in the future. Everythings seems to be made out to seem so ideal, lala land only exist in dreams when I last checked.

Don't want to seem like I'm throwing cold water on the fire, but apart from all the good deals they are making I haven't heard what their plans and approach is, nor is their forecast guidance to what they hope to achieve this year (they probably have one but they have not told the public).

Also anyone who missed it in their presentation on how their revenue model will work, its:

VMob revenue model
-An upfront deployment fee, a monthly hosting/support fee and a transaction fee per voucher redemption or event

-Set Up Fee
($50,000-$200,000 one off)

-Monthly Hosting & Support Fee
($2,000-$10,000 / month)

-Fee per redemption (10c on average)

corlemar
20-02-2014, 01:04 PM
Wow.....no sales and then a raft of quick movement within minutes ????

Monty
20-02-2014, 02:29 PM
3.5 cents per share -maybe time to pick up a few more. good % gains. I think they will consolidate at some point.

Schrodinger
20-02-2014, 06:04 PM
What's PEB and why isn't that insane?

Hawkeye
24-03-2014, 01:34 PM
http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/vmob-boss-those-asx-rumours-ck-p-153659

sommelier
27-03-2014, 09:54 PM
Do we think that article has something to do with the 21% rise in the last two days? Was a good dip if anyone managed to pick anything up below SPP. Nice to see about $60k go through in a couple of days. Support level established at a dizzying 2.3c.

Mule
02-04-2014, 10:33 AM
Any theories why a trade went through this morning for a whopping $101. What's that about? The brokerage would have been about $30 for that.

Harvey Specter
02-04-2014, 10:41 AM
Any theories why a trade went through this morning for a whopping $101. What's that about? The brokerage would have been about $30 for that.Might have been the last bit of a prior trade so no additional brokerage payable.

Eg. you are selling 1000 shares but only 900 get bought. The next day you sell the remaining 100, maybe at a lower price just so you dont have an unmarketable parcel.

Same goes for buyers - they might not have got all they wanted and are so OCD, they need to ensure their holding is a even number of shares (ie. a round thousand).

sommelier
02-04-2014, 10:16 PM
From the Facebook page:

"We're delighted to have won the 2014 I-COM Global Big Data Venture Challenge - Emerging Markets Award!

Awards were presented at the I-COM Global summit in Seville Tuesday night (local time)."

Also, great new video on the front of www.vmob.co

Copper
03-04-2014, 06:47 PM
From the Facebook page:

"We're delighted to have won the 2014 I-COM Global Big Data Venture Challenge - Emerging Markets Award!

Awards were presented at the I-COM Global summit in Seville Tuesday night (local time)."

Also, great new video on the front of www.vmob.co (http://www.vmob.co)
I watched that video and as I am of the older generation all I can say ,it's bloody good.Other tech freaks may disagree but who cares .My generation would be impressed ,maybe not convinced,but impressed. Tks.

hilskin
07-04-2014, 03:33 PM
GENERAL: VML: VMob takes out international big data award
VML
07/04/2014 14:46
GENERAL

REL: 1446 HRS VMob Group Limited

GENERAL: VML: VMob takes out international big data award

7 April 2014

VMob takes out international big data award

New Zealand mobile marketing SaaS Vendor, VMob, has won the prestigious
Emerging Market award at the I-COM Big Data Venture Challenge in Seville,
Spain.

Beating out twelve finalists from seven countries around the globe, VMob was
applauded for their innovative use of big data across a number of heavyweight
international clients including McDonalds, Exxon and DDB,

The Emerging Market award recognises the use of big data to create a
competitive advantage and drive bottom line impact for clients.

VMob CEO, Scott Bradley said the award highlights the importance of big data
in business today and delivering measurable business results with the data.

"As VMob moves from strength to strength in the global market, we are
committed to delivering measurable results that significantly impact bottom
line revenue for our clients using VMob's proven software technology".

Award winners were judged by a Jury and board of advisors, totalling twenty
eight industry experts including the largest global digital agencies and
data-driven marketing specialists from around the world including senior
executives from: Xaxis (USA), Carat Global Management (UK), Apsara Ventures
(USA), SapientNitro (Germany), Ogilvy & Mather (USA), Amazon China, Annalect
Group/Omnicom (USA), KISSmetrics (USA), BrightTag EMEA (UK), Microsoft (USA),
Mediabrands Audience Platform (USA), Bois Capital (USA), CALAO Finance
(France), Europe Digital Ventures (Spain) and IPG Mediabrands (Singapore).

whatsup
07-04-2014, 04:12 PM
This is always what makes me tumble over myself, when you have this:

VML= over $50 million
SNK = $31 million

What has VML shown that has everyone so hyped up? Well-known companies as customers? Mcdonalds, Telecom, 2 degrees and Vodafone?
2013 interim report shows $131,000 as trading reveune? How can something like that be worth $50million MCap? When Snakk with their 2013 interim report of $3million be worth only $31 million?

Crazy market we have this year. In hindsight VML is easier to sell to retail-customers when told about the next big thing and what kind of customers they have. Easier mentioning VML customers (Mcdonalds, Telecom, 2 degrees and Vodafone), than it is Snakk's who doesn't really tell us who their customers are. Snakk's working on something in Asia but has yet to annouce anything, while VML has already formed an office and partnership there already.

I guess a company who is more transparency with its shareholders has much more investors wanting it. You can see that with WYN now with how it kept on announcing big deals and the confirmation of exceeding forecast definitely puts the cherry on top. SLI only had to announce how many word searches they were getting.

Also the perceived price makes VML appear cheaper at 4cents as opposed to SNK 12cents. I have met many people who talk about the price of the share as the buying point as opposed to the Mcap. (Easier to sell a cheap stock than an expensive one right?)
Given the current market we could see VML stock priced pushed even higher than SNK, which I'd think was crazy, but when everyones shovelling it in and fueling it all, lets hope for investors alike that it doesn't run out. Could be some impressive trading profits to be made or maybe they deliver very impressive revenue streams come March 2014, lets see right!

As Peter Lynch would say theres more value investing in a boring company, the more boring the better. VML doesn't sound boring? While as much as Snakk keeps posting impressive results, retail investors can't read numbers can they? (so its boring) Alright I guess we can see where VML wins with the marketing of itself, but Snakk holds up better with its fundamentals.

A little exercise that Warren Buffett uses.
Question to everyone: If you could choose to get 10% of the revenue from a kid in your class in high school would you choose the loud or the quiet one?

Obviously the hype of a possible Mega aquition was built into the price at this time and the S P slipped away once that went to TRS !!

Harvey Specter
07-04-2014, 04:41 PM
Obviously the hype of a possible Mega aquition was built into the price at this time and the S P slipped away once that went to TRS !!I dont think anyone was suggesting Mega would be backdoored into VML were they.

whatsup
07-04-2014, 04:54 PM
I dont think anyone was suggesting Mega would be backdoored into VML were they.

That was the very real possibility before TRS came up with a better offer, one was played off against the other from what I heard !!

Harvey Specter
07-04-2014, 04:58 PM
That was the very real possibility before TRS came up with a better offer, one was played off against the other from what I heard !!Interesting. Was that before or after the capital raising - it nearly hit 5c last November pre capital raising, then 4.6c in Jan after the capital raising.

whatsup
07-04-2014, 05:40 PM
Interesting. Was that before or after the capital raising - it nearly hit 5c last November pre capital raising, then 4.6c in Jan after the capital raising.
and that's went the rumours were flying around

jonu
07-04-2014, 06:12 PM
Exactly, and the Wellington boys thought it would be penny stock of the year. Surprised VML didn't get it as Sorehead is a major shareholder of VML and Director of Mega. Guess it will actually have to pull in some serious revenue and perform like every other stock now! Surprised it didn't plummet today with all the other SaaS companies a la Nasdaq.

It still may well be the penny stock of the year-it is only April. I'm currently out but am looking hard at it again. Trouble is I'm armpits deep in NTL and want to keep that way at least until they confirm their financing and maybe beyond. Mega was never going to fit VML which had an operational business.

Bobcat.
07-04-2014, 06:56 PM
Double bottom at 2.2c ?

sommelier
07-04-2014, 07:17 PM
Maybe. But with 500k at 2.3c and 600k at 2.2c it's not exactly being 'held up'... That's only about $13,000 of buy orders. I'll probably average down if it gets to 2.0c, but I'll be doing it with a tear rolling down my cheek. I think it's good value now, but only because the growth isn't priced in as much as it was in November! With 30mil mcap some real numbers would be nice.

sommelier
30-04-2014, 03:45 PM
http://www.computerworld.co.nz/article/543370/kiwi_story_vmob_-_mixing_technology_marketing_taste_success/http://www.computerworld.co.nz/article/543370/kiwi_story_vmob_-_mixing_technology_marketing_taste_success/

boofters
14-05-2014, 12:33 PM
are these guys taking the mik'

VMob’s mission is “to use mobile to bring shoppers back into shops”...

Harvey Specter
14-05-2014, 12:59 PM
are these guys taking the mik'

VMob’s mission is “to use mobile to bring shoppers back into shops”...I dont know but this announcement looks positive:

https://www.nzx.com/companies/VML/announcements/250394

Flybuys is NZ/s biggest loyalty scheme and having success in your home market is always positive when selling overseas.

silverblizzard888
15-05-2014, 12:04 AM
Not sure if everyones seen this video released two weeks ago by VMOB about their Mcdonald app, but its quite interesting about what they do and how they do it.

Also they say they are now in 5 countries in Europe with their Mcdonalds app which is quite a good sign.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6plgr-RiVU

lastmoa
16-05-2014, 09:07 AM
Not sure if everyones seen this video released two weeks ago by VMOB about their Mcdonald app, but its quite interesting about what they do and how they do it.

Also they say they are now in 5 countries in Europe with their Mcdonalds app which is quite a good sign.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6plgr-RiVU

Do you have a link showing vMob's McD's expansion of their European contract?

lastmoa
16-05-2014, 09:43 AM
Do you have a link showing vMob's McD's expansion of their European contract?

Sorry Bliz ... I see the '5 countries' is in the video. Thanks.

sommelier
16-05-2014, 04:27 PM
This stock has definitely been 'held down' over the last two days. 500k+ sell orders keep piling up. Most liquidity we've seen in a while. The NZ hi tech awards are tonight, vmob are nominated in 3 categories, though in two of them they don't stand a chance. Not that it makes a difference, the last two pieces of positive news have been met with selling.

hilskin
16-05-2014, 04:44 PM
That would probably be moosies mate selling.

Harvey Specter
16-05-2014, 05:24 PM
I dont know but this announcement looks positive:

https://www.nzx.com/companies/VML/announcements/250394

Flybuys is NZ/s biggest loyalty scheme and having success in your home market is always positive when selling overseas.they have also signed up "heart if the city" which is a Auckland CBD business association - depending on how many shops sign up, this could also be a great deal.

sommelier
16-05-2014, 10:00 PM
Winners of the innovative service award at the nz hi-tech awards.

sommelier
16-05-2014, 10:07 PM
Aaaaand they've won the innovative mobile tech category as well.

Harvey Specter
16-05-2014, 10:11 PM
The NZ hi tech awards are tonight, vmob are nominated in 3 categories, though in two of them they don't stand a chance. Not that it makes a difference, the last two pieces of positive news have been met with selling.ye of little faith. Won two and highly commended in the other.

Hope it doesn't bring on more selling.

hilskin
17-05-2014, 02:21 PM
Here is a couple of articles talking about the last couple of commercial agreements signed by Vmob. Great news on the award winning front also.

DISC: Holding and hoping :)

http://techday.com/netguide/news/aucklands-heart-to-beat-smarter-with-new-intelligent-app/184530/?utm_source=wysija&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ngnewsletter

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11256496

hilskin
17-05-2014, 02:27 PM
http://www.hitech.org.nz/2014-nz-hi-tech-award-winners-announced.html

Vmob was a big winner on the night, winning both the Grow Wellington Innovative Service Product Award and the UK Trade & Investment Innovative Mobile Technology Award, and receiving a commendation in the Duncan Cotterill Innovative Software Product Award

Grow Wellington Innovative Service Product Award
Winner: VMob
Highly Commended: Mindscape

UK Trade & Investment Innovative Mobile Technology Award
Winner: VMob

Duncan Cotterill Innovative Software Product Award
Winner: Mindscape
Highly Commended: VMob

Harvey Specter
19-05-2014, 10:36 AM
Big parcels through this morning. No buyer depth but new buyers coming in and taking out the sellers.

Last week was a good week news wise (2 new Big NZ customers and a great awards night to validate their technology) so is bound to have attracted a bit of attention. There would have been a lot of money in Hitech awards room.

Harvey Specter
20-05-2014, 02:58 PM
Well that was short lived. Nothing but good news but they just cant seem to move up.

Monty
20-05-2014, 04:43 PM
Maybe a few nice big McDonalds contracts in Europe and a consolidation of shares might be in order.

it seems to me the VMob is building nicely. Building their reputation, slowly (too slowly) building client base.

silverblizzard888
20-05-2014, 08:29 PM
Well I'd say the awards just gave them a better image as opposed to adding any value that hasn't already been factored in like the contracts that they have been getting now, its kind of expected with such a high market cap and for the little revenue that has been produced based on the last interim report. They benefit from having a huge potential to generate revenues though.

My prediction for the annual report revenue is probably going to be in the range:
FY 2014 : $500 - 700k (That’s how I see it, but could be quite different, who knows)
FY 2015: 10 million - 14.4 million
FY 2016: Over 100 million

I do expect them to grow exponentially as their network gets bigger and mobile advertising picks up year after year.

These figures are just based on my imagination and should only be used for entertainment purposes!

Monty
20-05-2014, 09:20 PM
That awards also give credibility that they need in order to get before companies. I like that they continue to build. I just hope the revenue is going to match

Cobber
27-05-2014, 05:20 PM
Here is a couple of articles talking about the last couple of commercial agreements signed by Vmob. Great news on the award winning front also.

DISC: Holding and hoping :)

http://techday.com/netguide/news/aucklands-heart-to-beat-smarter-with-new-intelligent-app/184530/?utm_source=wysija&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ngnewsletter

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11256496

The devil is in the detail. For this advertising to work, you have to convince a user to download the app first. If bugger all people download the app.... then you don't have many people to target the advertising messages too.

So the question is - why would a user download the app in the first place. What value proposition are you going to put in front of them?

I think the big revenue days for VML are still a ways off.... but would love them to prove me wrong.

Harvey Specter
27-05-2014, 05:29 PM
So the question is - why would a user download the app in the first place. What value proposition are you going to put in front of them?.the same reason peoples wallets are full with fly buys and coffee cards. There does need to be value in it though.

hilskin
27-05-2014, 05:39 PM
The devil is in the detail. For this advertising to work, you have to convince a user to download the app first. If bugger all people download the app.... then you don't have many people to target the advertising messages too.

So the question is - why would a user download the app in the first place. What value proposition are you going to put in front of them?

I think the big revenue days for VML are still a ways off.... but would love them to prove me wrong.

I think your right about the above but it would depend on which company the app was for.
If i had a McDonalds app downloaded onto my phone that would notify me of a deal they had going ( eg buy a coffee and get a free blueberry muffin ) and i look up and hey presto there is a McDonalds right there in front of me, I would be pretty happy to keep it on my phone. But that is just me.
By the way, they already know I regularly buy coffee on friday afternoons and sometimes on sunny days I'll purchase a blueberry muffin which has been sliced in half and smeared with two cubes of butter.
Most of the time people will get annoyed with this technology but if used right by the right companies, watch out. I am hoping VML can get the right companies on board and it is early days yet but they are certainly heading in the right direction and yes there is still a way to go but i have patients :)

silverblizzard888
27-05-2014, 05:52 PM

Well I'm not sure if you have a brand that you love to bits, but the general population has a palette that gobbles it up like sweets. Vmob provides the platform, which its quite true people have to download it, so I'd say it definitely comes down to the partner brands that actually have that influence over their customers, which as we have seen with the Mcdonalds case study can be quite successful. You have to see how absorbed people get with these things, have you seen the amount of people with flybuys? Or a 2 degrees and telecom app that they use to check their balances? If done right, it can have a huge following, which I believe comes down to what their partners offer, say like a discount on their products or extra reward points. I would agree their is a huge risk if people don't download the apps, but with everyone getting into their smartphones, some download every app they can get.

People will download these apps for convenience e.g to check menu for say a restaurant, balance of points and funds or value gained from deals and discounts.

I would agree that VMob are at least another year from delivering the results we probably expect of it now.

sommelier
04-06-2014, 11:28 AM
Does anyone have any insight on when to expect the annual report?

silverblizzard888
13-06-2014, 09:41 AM
Financial results are out https://www.nzx.com/companies/VML/announcements/251526

Looks like everything is in place now and in line of what I expected it to be, next financial year revenue should be explosive!

Harvey Specter
13-06-2014, 10:00 AM
would pay to do a consolidation!!!Yip a consolidation and compulsory removal of all unmarketable parcels to tidy up the register.

Interesting to see your friend is the second biggest shareholder, a legacy of its backdoor listing days I assume (number of shares holding firm but % of co reducing as they issue the odd 100m shares).

sommelier
17-07-2014, 05:40 PM
Does anyone have any ideas who keeps selling? It's now over 55% down on the 2.7c capital raising in December, mcap $15m. Someone sold $43,000 worth today, and a relatively large amount went through yesterday. Almost no volume below $0.013 since IPO. 478M shares have been issued since June 2013, when the shareprice was $0.015, giving 785M shares issued (06/2013) and mcap of $11.7M. If we thought there was no growth since that time last year, we would expect bottom was $0.0093 at the same mcap in 07/2014 issued shares. MA's show nothing good.

I bought this company because I saw Scott Bradley speak at a tech conference and he said (alcohol+paraphrase): if you try to grow your startup by focussing on the many varied areas that you need to improve, it would move in fits and starts and some areas would progress faster than others. But if you focus on increasing shareholder value, and at every decision point ask "will this increase shareholder value?", the business will grow evenly for a better long term return.

Bobcat.
17-07-2014, 05:54 PM
Scott Bradley ...said (alcohol+paraphrase): if you try to grow your startup by focussing on the many varied areas that you need to improve, it would move in fits and starts and some areas would progress faster than others. But if you focus on increasing shareholder value, and at every decision point ask "will this increase shareholder value?", the business will grow evenly for a better long term return.

It depends then on how you define an "increase in shareholder value". It's clearly not reflected in the share price.

IMO, until we see significant revenue, the slide will continue.

Discl: also a holder (for longer than I care to admit).

Bobcat.
18-07-2014, 06:22 PM
Somebody's gobbled up 1.5m shares @ 1.2c in a single swoop at market closing time. Depth is now looking a bit thin on the offer side. It will interesting to see if we get high enough volumes next week to pivot the stock price north for a change.

Discl: holding too many for too long (yes, I know, swept along more by marketing hype, NZ tech awards, and blue sky dreaming than by the hard core realities of actual sales, earnings growth, nta, etc). Buying these earlier this year was not one of my finer moments.

sommelier
25-07-2014, 02:21 PM
What do you make of that one BC? 4.4million off market at 0.9c. It's hard to call it 'the big boys selling/buying' 'cos at $40k or so a balsy retail investor could get into that..

Bobcat.
25-07-2014, 02:34 PM
Yeah, still increasing volume. It hasn't got above 4m since it sky-rocketed soon after (last Jan and Oct before that).

I'm on market with a bid at 0.8c to top up. At these prices, I'm seeing it as technically oversold...and yet, it still has a MC of $11m - fundamentally justified?

whatsup
25-07-2014, 02:54 PM
Yeah, still increasing volume. It hasn't got above 4m since it sky-rocketed soon after (last Jan and Oct before that).

I'm on market with a bid at 0.8c to top up. At these prices, I'm seeing it as technically oversold...and yet, it still has a MC of $11m - fundamentally justified?

Bob, the reason for that blip as the rumour that Mega was going to be backdoored into VML

Harvey Specter
25-07-2014, 03:32 PM
At .08 and lower the Moose starts getting interested (shock horror!).

GEO doesn't have much more revenue than VML. Shows how much further lower GEO it has to go. All relative!And GEO just got a new small competitor called Google. :0

sommelier
25-07-2014, 03:53 PM
Was that you shifting up to 0.9c BC?

sommelier
30-07-2014, 11:29 AM
Scott Bradley, through Sharbo ltd, got paid $247,000 for his services as CEO FY14. How much should we be paying CEO's in tech start-up companies? Especially those losing $2m/year against and mcap of $12m. Yes the company is bigger than last year, but christ. It sounds a bit like it might be making up for the loss that Sharbo ltd made, holding 32.9% of the company. You would've thought he didn't need 'performance based' pay if he held 32.9% of the shares.

Harvey Specter
30-07-2014, 12:30 PM
Scott Bradley, through Sharbo ltd, got paid $247,000 for his services as CEO FY14. How much should we be paying CEO's in tech start-up companies? Especially those losing $2m/year against and mcap of $12m. Yes the company is bigger than last year, but christ. It sounds a bit like it might be making up for the loss that Sharbo ltd made, holding 32.9% of the company. You would've thought he didn't need 'performance based' pay if he held 32.9% of the shares.$250 seems reasonable for a CEO.

Bobcat.
30-07-2014, 01:42 PM
I see a lot more 'intangible assets' on the balance sheet.

$1,417,000 as capitalised development expenditure on the continued development of their cloud based platform, and
$80,000 for its mobile applications.

...which is much higher than last year. Project expenditure can be capitalised but these guys better deliver from it.

Revenue has increased from $90k to $512k but that includes grant income of $48 and interest of $79k. Only $385k was operating revenue.

Discl; holding...still.

Harvey Specter
30-07-2014, 02:00 PM
With revenue hardly above that figure? Pull the other one!!!!But its an NZX listed company. The question is whether a company with that revenue should be an NZX listed company.

Schrodinger
30-07-2014, 02:44 PM
I seem to recall Xero listing with similar sales metrics.

In the end its not how but how many, to use a batting term...

Cobber
31-07-2014, 11:28 AM
$250 seems reasonable for a CEO.

Considering your old booze store made more money Moosie, you would have been valid paying yourself $300k plus for a salary ;)

silverblizzard888
11-08-2014, 04:50 PM
VMOB just hit the big leagues! (well in my opinion anyway)

McDonald’s Japan has informed VMob that it has been awarded the work to roll-out the VMob solution across McDonald’s Japan’s 3,200 restaurants. VMob and McDonald’s Japan are to complete negotiations on the final terms and conditions for this project and VMob will update the market when the formal contract has been signed by the parties, which VMob expects to be in the coming weeks.

https://www.nzx.com/companies/VML/announcements/253705

Compare that with the Netherlands contract:
Netherlands has 236 mcdonalds for 16 million people
Japan has about 3200 for a population of about 126 million people

sommelier
11-08-2014, 05:14 PM
Yea a bit disappointing. It looks like it was only one trader, and $13k. Could've been a coincidence, the vwap at noon was 13c.

Harvey Specter
11-08-2014, 05:37 PM
VMOB just hit the big leagues! (well in my opinion anyway)

McDonald’s Japan has informed VMob that it has been awarded the work to roll-out the VMob solution across McDonald’s Japan’s 3,200 restaurants. VMob and McDonald’s Japan are to complete negotiations on the final terms and conditions for this project and VMob will update the market when the formal contract has been signed by the parties, which VMob expects to be in the coming weeks.

https://www.nzx.com/companies/VML/announcements/253705

Compare that with the Netherlands contract:
Netherlands has 236 mcdonalds for 16 million people
Japan has about 3200 for a population of about 126 million peoplemakes you wonder if there will be more McD contracts to come, esp in Asia Pac if Japan is successful.

hilskin
13-08-2014, 02:48 PM
Interesting article on Scott Bradley and Vmob. Future looking bright and they could just pull this off, here's hoping anyway.

http://techday.com/it-brief/news/vmob-thinking-outside-of-the-microsoft-azure-box/189866/?vmobsrc=fb

silverblizzard888
13-08-2014, 03:43 PM
makes you wonder if there will be more McD contracts to come, esp in Asia Pac if Japan is successful.

Yep I think they will, I think thats how they got the McDonalds deal in Japan by showing them what they did with McDonald's in Netherlands. They base all their case study and the video they make on it so its a major selling point of success for them. They should be signing up a lot more McDonalds from now on cause of that, just having that track record of success puts them ahead of everyone else cause McDonalds is gonna look at that and go if its working for McDonalds over there, then surely it will work for us here too. The risk is lowered cause of that track record and with apps for businesses its always a high risk if it will bring in the benefit they hope for. Haha wouldn't surprise me if they produced an app for all McDonalds around the world in the future. Lets hope they can get some other big customers too, but what they are doing seems brilliant to me. Also even if they have got contracts with other McDonalds they may not make it public as the Japanese deal with big enough (considered material enough), but there are cases like McDonalds Sweden, Norway which they never made public except only in video, so who knows they may already have signed up a lot of McDonalds in asia already.

Interesting article on Scott Bradley and Vmob. Future looking bright and they could just pull this off, here's hoping anyway.

http://techday.com/it-brief/news/vmob-thinking-outside-of-the-microsoft-azure-box/189866/?vmobsrc=fb

Indeed! I particularly like the part where they mention "[w]ith offices in New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, the UK and the USA soon to follow".

I think they would have a great chance of nabbing McDonalds in the USA with over 14,000 stores, particularly if they rap up this deal with McDonalds in Japan, who represent the second largest set of McDonald stores for an individual country, only logical that they target the largest as well. Given how they have gone with Netherlands it gives them a good track record as well as having the latest tech and the Japanese McDonalds deal just makes it even more likely given McDonalds business model to want to approach customers in a similar manner, especially a proven method too!

Monty
18-08-2014, 05:37 PM
Wow this is huge. According to Wikipedia McDonald's operates over 35,000 restaurants worldwide, employing more than 1.7 million people. But Japan alone is huge at 3200 outlets to a tech savy nation. It would seem logical that eventually VMob could represent McDonalds world-wide. but importantly who else is there as potential global clients who may use this technology? This list is somewhat limitless once there is wide acceptance. What is important is for this McDonalds Contract to be confirmed. seems they are nearly there, - but not all the way yet. will there be an announcement at the AGM on 4 September 2014

winner69
18-08-2014, 07:30 PM
Scott Bradley features in the latest NZ Business magazine

A very interesting article

hilskin
02-09-2014, 12:53 PM
Just over 26 million shares have gone through today. Someone wants out and doesn't have the time to wait around i guess.

Schrodinger
02-09-2014, 03:35 PM
Hmm insider trading?

If you look at the depth chart I dont get the impression someone is dumping quite the opposite.

Harvey Specter
02-09-2014, 03:38 PM
Just over 26 million shares have gone through today. Someone wants out and doesn't have the time to wait around i guess.It didn't effect price (only a 0.1c drop) and happened at open so I assume it was an arranged match through a broker.

Will be interesting to see if it results in a SSH notice.