PDA

View Full Version : Dividend Payment Dates

karen1
06-10-2012, 12:31 PM
Which is right?

NZX advises that EBO has a payment date of 27 September, but Computershare has a payment date of 5 October. Deposit in bank on 6 October.

Computershare do not have the dividend advice available for download, nor have I received it in the mail to check dates on it.

Curious as to why the difference?

fungus pudding
06-10-2012, 03:42 PM
Which is right?

NZX advises that EBO has a payment date of 27 September, but Computershare has a payment date of 5 October. Deposit in bank on 6 October.

Computershare do not have the dividend advice available for download, nor have I received it in the mail to check dates on it.

Because one is wrong.

percy
06-10-2012, 06:57 PM
Which is right?

No idea ,agree with fungus pudding some one has it wrong.
NBR state 5/10/12.
EBO announcement 10/9/12 states 5/10/12.
So looks as though NZX has it wrong.
Hope you have n't spent it already?.!!!!!

karen1
06-10-2012, 08:04 PM
Thanks FP and Percy.

?Gremlins at NZX? Another check tonight reveals correct date, 5 October, which also concurs with EBO site.

And no, Percy, haven't spent it already!

Hope you mainlanders are keeping warm.

Aaron
23-01-2013, 01:27 PM
The herald on Monday has a list of upcoming dividends and ex dates. Other than this or trolling through all the announcements on the NZX or ASX is there any easy way to become aware of dividends and their ex dates before their ex dates.

CJ
23-01-2013, 01:51 PM
Hopefully this link works as it is buried a few levels down on their menus:

https://www.asbsecurities.co.nz/quotes/upcomingevents.aspx

iceman
23-01-2013, 11:39 PM
I find this helpful https://www.nzx.com/markets/NZSX

karen1
25-01-2013, 11:31 AM
Always use the ASB site, CJ. And easy to find what you are looking for, seeing it's chronological not alphabetical; at the top of page find Edit, scroll down to "find on this page" then type a stock code in the box... magic!

CJ
25-01-2013, 11:56 AM
at the top of page find Edit, scroll down to "find on this page" then type a stock code in the box... magic!use Ctrl - F (F for find). works on all browsers (and pdf, work etc) and should be quicker than going through the menu ;)

Aaron
25-01-2013, 03:25 PM
Cheers appreciate the advice.

karen1
25-01-2013, 08:48 PM
use Ctrl - F (F for find). works on all browsers (and pdf, work etc) and should be quicker than going through the menu ;)

I bow to better/faster know how! Been on my "to do" list forever, learn shortcut keys...:t_up: