PDA

View Full Version : Sgq

Crypto Crude
06-11-2012, 06:04 PM
We got a little tipster on the TTE thread on HC earlier and i've been watching ever since...
This could be the next SIR...
seems like its got a lot of potential, and this is the next play Im so keen to invest...
But I'm I don't understand resource stocks, but I do understand nearology/.//.

currently trading around 30c...
Id like to know what others think....

strong investment on paper

Xerof
07-11-2012, 12:43 PM
Was that Mikey26 with yet another 'life changing' spec stock tip....lol...I think you know he's one of the most blatant rampers HC has possibly ever seen.

I had a spat with him, and was told to 'mind my manners' when his sidekick Scruffy called him a GOD, and I said he might be a Judas Goat

He proved to be a Judas Goat on TTEO, ramping it up while he got out.....and went into SGQ

Entrep
07-11-2012, 01:36 PM
Plus one for the comments above

yabster
07-11-2012, 01:55 PM
plus two - mickey 'potential life changing stock" 26 - full of it.

yabster
07-11-2012, 02:03 PM
Re SGQ- John435 has posted a lot of good research on HC. Very different to SIR re geography and not "near" compared to MAT or BUX - all of which are running on SIR's results which is pretty speculative. Don't hold any but am watching.

Crypto Crude
11-11-2012, 09:45 PM
well mickey got something right... sgqo going for a nice run this week...
tteo would have to be my worst investment in oil ever...I really like the stock... sold dowb ny holdings to 600k at half a cent... will get the rest out this month after oil flow rates
:cool:
.^sc

Corporate
11-11-2012, 10:25 PM
well mickey got something right... sgqo going for a nice run this week...
tteo would have to be my worst investment in oil ever...I really like the stock... sold dowb ny holdings to 600k at half a cent... will get the rest out this month after oil flow rates
.^sc

sort dated options are very dangerous. TTE looks to have some promise though

Crypto Crude
12-11-2012, 08:41 PM
sort dated options are very dangerous. TTE looks to have some promise though

this isnt really the thread... but lastly,
the thing about tteo,
the holdings weren't short dated...
as time passed, they have become so....

Time scales/delays and slow realisation on our shales have impacted the companies performance...
I look at a solid stock.. SgQ an interesting company Id like to explore even as a study case... if SIR can rise from a few cents to many dollars then other companies can too... SGQ has backed it up with some strong permits... but I wouldnt know... Im just interested, and keen for a little punt...
.^sc

Crypto Crude
26-11-2012, 10:54 PM
you guys were right about this one...
every time I invest in resource stocks I get hammered. even if im just looking, like in this example...
im still keen to watch this play out...

after some small failures in resource stocks years ago i'm scared to get involved...
but wouldnt count out an investment in the sector... I would just have to go in and write the investment off upon purchase,,,

sgq just reaffirms im stance... i know jack about resource stocks

.^sc

JBmurc
27-11-2012, 08:44 AM
It's not only resource stock I have been smashed mostly this year on shale oil play SSN and VIL (so called discovery of oil to then have nil) overall it been a disgusting year of disclosure to S/H's from micro cap Energy & resources.......just the ones I've followed and held in the past or continue to hold..
--IAU,CFE,GRM,CCU,AYN,CVR,NAV,AGS,VIL,ADX,SSN,ELM,KM C........just to name a few of the top off the head...yet mgmt keep getting the bonuses and good rates of pay...