PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 4 or above App

Jay
13-11-2012, 03:02 PM
What iPhone app do you guys and girls use to track/monitor shares - just the standard one on the phone or some other.
I tried to download the ASX app from iTunes but it is only available from the Aussie iTunes store and at present I do not want to sign up again with another AppleId if in fact that actually works??

My wife and myself have just got iPhones (the majority of which was paid for by SXY) - she due to a few apps that work better on the iphone than an android phone so the reviews seem to say and I decided would be easier if we both had the same phone for updating contacts apps etc (my job) and I will ditch my iPod - 1 less devcie to carry around, otherwise it was iPod, android phone, plus work phone.

CJ
13-11-2012, 03:54 PM
I just use the built in one. I am sure there are better but it seems to work fine. Having it in the notification menu *swipe down from top" makes it very quick access.

Re signing up for another countries account, it does work. I have a US account as well which has a bigger selection in the iTunes library (ie cheaper music and TV shows). It is a process to get it up and running - it requires a fake address and a Credit card from that country (AirNZ Onesmart card works since it is multicurrency).

Jay
13-11-2012, 04:31 PM
Thanks CJ - did you have to use another email address??
Won't go to the US but may try the Aussie one again and see what you need.

Corporate
13-11-2012, 05:18 PM
Anyone know of a good app for android phones?

Jay
13-11-2012, 07:42 PM
Stockwatcher was the one i used for my previous android phone
best one of the few I looked at

stoploss
13-11-2012, 09:18 PM
What iPhone app do you guys and girls use to track/monitor shares - just the standard one on the phone or some other.
I tried to download the ASX app from iTunes but it is only available from the Aussie iTunes store and at present I do not want to sign up again with another AppleId if in fact that actually works??

My wife and myself have just got iPhones (the majority of which was paid for by SXY) - she due to a few apps that work better on the iphone than an android phone so the reviews seem to say and I decided would be easier if we both had the same phone for updating contacts apps etc (my job) and I will ditch my iPod - 1 less devcie to carry around, otherwise it was iPod, android phone, plus work phone.

I use the bloomberg app (free) half hour delay but good to monitor stocks, with charts etc.

Jay
24-11-2012, 08:44 PM
Cheers S T C

CJ
24-11-2012, 08:51 PM
Thanks CJ - did you have to use another email address??
Won't go to the US but may try the Aussie one again and see what you need.Different email addresss. i think Lance Wiggs may have a detailed explaination on how to do on his blog?

RTM
24-11-2012, 09:47 PM
Take a look at the portfolio's in Google Finance.