PDA

View Full Version : 2013 yearly stock picking competition

Pages : [1] 2

jennym
07-12-2012, 09:53 AM
i will start this off.

the rules are the same as last year for now.
if there is consensus, we will include dividends in the return. some people considered that to be unfair.

no stocks under 1c will be accepted..
Dividends will not be added to return...
takeovers will result in a new pick to the contestant, at the adjusted rate with new picks made quarterly...
5 stock picks only...
no options etc...
each stock pick will have a weighting of $10,000 (20% of portfolio)... ($50,000 in total for portfolio)...
so performance can be posted in percentage returns, and/or $ returns...
As I do not follow all stocks, Competitiors will be required to notify me of any change to specific stock selections, shall they change...(takeovers,stock spilts etc)...

all stock prices for the open of this years comp will be taken from the closing price of 2012... all closing prices at the end of the year will be taken from the last trading price on the last trading day of 2013...

if one of your picks hasn’t listed at the start of year we will just take the opening price on the day that it lists if it lists after 31 dec 2012 otherwise close on dec 31 if it lists early.

There are always latecomers, people on holiday busy on leadup to xmas etc etc.
there is 2 weeks grace. That is an absolute deadline. The price will still be from the close of the last trading day of 2012.
any suggestions are welcome here.

it is time to start listing your picks.

if a moderator reads this, could you pleas make this a sticky one.

shasta
08-12-2012, 05:06 PM
I would be in favour of including dividends, add my vote to that box...

Not sure jumping the gun early getting picks in 2012 did me any favours, but i'll kick things off

Haven't been tracking the markets much of late, so i'm sticking to some old chestnuts whose 2013 & beyond prospects interest me

OEL - Oil producer, Galoc phase 2 & BHP to provide the action on an otherwise steady oiler
AJM - Lithium, Coal & Iron Ore, enough irons in the fire to generate newsflow, bounce in Coal/IO prices would help
MLX - Tin producer, mammoth Nickel project slowly progressing, & merger with WGR gives it a large Gold project too, turnaround?
IMF - Litigation funders, interesting company, am banking on some "left field" wins/early settlements to spark this
MRM - Oil & Gas services company largely in WA, piggybacking off the O&G exploration/production scheduled in WA, link with Santos too

Overall im bearish for the market in general for 2013...

macduffy
08-12-2012, 05:51 PM
Well done, jennym!

No picks yet, but getting motivated!

:)

JBmurc
09-12-2012, 07:08 PM
yes very rough yeah on my 2012 picks (and my portifolo)still very bullish Gold/silver and high growth Energy plays...so many cheap Asx SHARES

-PGI-low cost gold/silver producer
-ROC-solid Oil&gas play huge forward production numbers
-OXX-leverage with J.V with majors.... muti drills in 2013
-CVR-high risk high reward if production J.V go to plan
-TAP-oversold... jnr partner with BHP , large Cash balance ,good underling value

............could have easierly added another 10+ picks ....

Aotea
09-12-2012, 07:14 PM
Thanks Jenny!
Tough to pick..but I will go for:

ESI
PXG
ZYL
RXL
MYG

Cheers and good luck all!

slimwin
09-12-2012, 07:51 PM
Cheers Jenny.

TTE- Plenty happening in 2013 and quality management to get it done.
NWE- Beaten bad just now for no real reason so should gain back quickly and if it proves up some TCF's then...
PXG- More of the same from this year i'm guessing.
AVB-Looks like a great resource. Management seem to be dragging the chain but if the economy recovers then copper should re-rate.
BTU- I do like a wee flutter(my portfolio has all these!). It all depends on the outcome of the court case and once again if the world economy picks up,then these guys are sitting on the good stuff.

Better hope the world economy picks up aye.

As I type two fingered with pigs tits for fingers, I'm blaming SC for the cramp in my right hand after this edit. Cheers.

Xerof
10-12-2012, 08:59 AM
On'yer Jenny

AVB - Brazil copper, ready to transition to producer late 2013
CRJ - east african oil, should produce a pump late 2013
FNT - PNG IOCG, hated at moment, should rally next year on results
MKE - duvernay Alberta gas/oil. Shhhh
NWE - we all know this one. Sold off recently, so should have based. Danger of CR next year, but I'll risk being diluted for the comp!

Brut
10-12-2012, 09:41 AM
Thanks Jenny,
AVB
KFE
NSE
NWE
TTE

Goodluck all!

OutToLunch
12-12-2012, 09:16 AM
Thanks Jenny. I'll try:
SXY
TTE
PGI
FNT
LNC

Jay
12-12-2012, 12:37 PM
Thanks Jenny
A bit of mixture this time:
CAJ - health sector should do well I think - aging population, increase in awareness
NSE - Is this the year for gas??
MNF - keep reading good things about this one VoIP can only increrase??
RHC - Health/retirement setor
TTE - well maybe this is the year

bung5
13-12-2012, 11:20 AM
MYG
PEN
CFE
AJQ
DGR

Thanks

13-12-2012, 01:34 PM
CUE
PEN
PTM
SXY
TCM

Thank you Jenny.

Dej
13-12-2012, 01:42 PM
CAJ
TTE
OEL
NWE
AVB

First time :)

Thanks Jenny!

Crypto Crude
13-12-2012, 05:56 PM
EVERYBODY should be explaining their stock picks...
TA, FA, earnings, re-rate, markets, gambling, whatever... tell us why your 5 stocks are the best, so we can study them.....
so we can study you... hahaha...
tell us your thoughts...

make time for it,... and also make time for sharetrader....
sharetrader is slowly dying, that is why the threads are empty...
Make time for this competition by sharing your thoughts, because running this competition makes time for you...

thankyou shasta Jbmurc,
that is the ball rolling...

:cool:
.^sc

pedro.nz
13-12-2012, 06:02 PM
WTF
CRZ
PPT
CCV
CWP

Muchas gracias Jenny:t_up:

Crypto Crude
13-12-2012, 06:34 PM
pedro,
:scared::eek2:
.^.^sc

hahaha....
catch yous up eah...

pedro.nz
13-12-2012, 09:43 PM
Forgive me Shrewdy but I was entering my pics as you sent your post...
Most of my pics are just stocks I have been following lately, however I have held RHC for some years as a long termer - It is a global company, has approx 117 hospitals, employs approx 30,000 staff and cares for over one million patients each year. With more baby boomers retiring (like me next year) I see a growing need for much more health care so I see this as a relatively safe company to be invested in for the next few years and still be able to sleep at nights given what is going on in this old world at the moment.

But to keep you happy, I do have a few NWE so not adverse to a punt now and then.

JBmurc
13-12-2012, 10:08 PM
EVERYBODY should be explaining their stock picks...
TA, FA, earnings, re-rate, markets, gambling, whatever... tell us why your 5 stocks are the best, so we can study them.....
so we can study you... hahaha...
tell us your thoughts...

make time for it,... and also make time for sharetrader....
sharetrader is slowly dying, that is why the threads are empty...
Make time for this competition by sharing your thoughts, because running this competition makes time for you...

thankyou shasta Jbmurc,
that is the ball rolling...

.^sc

Yes I agree Shrewd It's not only ST but even the big Hotcopper seems so much quieter ....think it's the fact the ASX has been such a dog over the last few years along with many doing it tough being risk adverse,less free cash,Fearful,ticked to the eyeballs.... etc

Stumpynuts
14-12-2012, 11:50 AM
My picks for 2013

OBL - FMG deal announced recently (post somewhere on HC where it was specd that FMG possibly talked with another JV partner prior to OBL? Could lead to a threesome?)
UNV - SP is undervalued compared to what brokerage reports have announced over the past year
NSE - Same reasons as OBL/FMG pretty much
REY - pretty much the same as OBL, except this time I chose REY because of their acreage
GOR - need gold somewhere in the mix, I like GOR's acreage as well

Xerof
14-12-2012, 03:48 PM
Shrewd,

I have heeded your request and edited my picks to include logic......

did me no good this year, maybe 2013 will be better

percy
14-12-2012, 07:23 PM
First of all,thank you for running the competition.My picks are CAJ,CMG,HIT,NOD,RUM.
CAJ.Capitol Health provide medical diagnostic imaging services in Victoria.With popularity of MRI scanners ,aging population, PE of 14.93 ,market cap of $37.3.Already moved to bulk funding;previously customer had to pay.
CMG. Chandler Macleod Group.HR outsourcing,recuitment.Growing by acquisitions.Market Cap $220.7 mil @47cents.PE 12.57DIVIDEND YIELD of 5.9%.Have made acquisitions work quickly and profitably.I had it in this years comp.
HIT;HiTech Personnel."Excellence in Recruitment and Consulting." 31mil shares.Market cap $1,395,000 @ 4.5cents.EPS 1.8cents.PE 2.5,and NTA 10cents per share.Sitting on more cash than market cap.
NOD.Nomad Building.Relocatable buildings.Either sell or rent.Closed Western Australian loss making division.Strong balance sheet with no,or very little debt. Major shareholder put in new MD.Be interesting if this "turn-around" works.Market cap of $24.4mil @8.8cents.NTA 11cents.
RUM.Rum Jungle Resources.Huge Potash,and phosphate resource.At present imported from "black listed" contries such as Morocco.Resource is close to rail way line and will be exported via Darwin,with huge market close by.Seem to have no trouble raising funds and progressing well with their plans.Very good margins should all go well.Market Cap $52.2 mil @ 25cents.
I hold shares in each company.

noodles
14-12-2012, 07:26 PM
All these stocks are value plays. Low Pe but in an uptrend with growth characteristics.
FSA
SWK
PBP
CLH
DDR

pedro.nz
15-12-2012, 02:56 PM
Made a mistake Jenny - meant to include RHC instead of CRZ - can you please update my picks if it is not too late - sorry to muck you about...
WTF - Wotif
RHC - Ramsay Health Care
PPT - Perpetual
CCV - Cash Converters
CWP - Cedar Woods Property

Corporate
15-12-2012, 03:53 PM
Hi jennym

Put me down for:
COF - Coffey International. Turnaround after a couple of bad years. EV/EBITDA < 4 and net debt way down. Dividends coming.
AJQ - Huge NT shale oil prospect. Fully funded for 2013.
TTE - Perth shale and Alan Dome oil in the US.
NSE - Lots of action in the Canning Basin next year. NSE has been hit way to hard of late.
ROC - Very profitable oiler

slimwin
15-12-2012, 09:35 PM
Also edited my post above with a wee explanation.

jennym
16-12-2012, 10:49 AM
is everyone happy with the rules?

rules for 2012 competition.

i have inherited most of these rules.
are they good enough, eg the dividend rule.
takeovers should be rephrased to being able to make a new pick at any time after the suspension from quotation. please comment on that.

please comment on any of the rules if you have any ideas.

at the bottom are the nz rules.
i think the rules should be the same for both nz and aus competitions. does anyone disagree.

takeovers will result in a new pick to the contestant, at the adjusted rate with new picks made quarterly...
5 stock picks only...
no options etc...
each stock pick will have a weighting of $10,000 (20% of portfolio)... ($50,000 in total for portfolio)...
As I do not follow all stocks, Competitors will be required to notify me of any change to specific stock selections, shall they change...(takeovers,stock splits etc)...

all stock prices for the open of this years comp will be taken from the closing price of 2011... all closing prices at the end of the year will be taken from the last trading price on the last trading day of 2012...

if one of your picks hasn’t listed at the start of year we will just take the opening price on the day that it lists if it lists after 31 dec 2012 otherwise close on dec 31 if it lists early.

There is 2 weeks grace for entries. That is an absolute deadline. The price will still be from the close of the last trading day of 2012.

Nz rules
Rules:
1) listed on the NZSX or NZAX and with a market cap of greater than $10m at time of entry and not suspended;
2) five picks; not four, not six, and seven is right out;
3) entry price is the first-traded price from the day following you posting your selections;
4) entries close at the end of Friday 13th January 2012;
5) competition closes with last traded price on Friday 21st December 2012;
6) there is no rule 6;
7) cash is not an option;
8) dividends and rights issues will be incorporated, anything else - it depends;

percy
16-12-2012, 12:33 PM
is everyone happy with the rules?

rules for 2012 competition.

i have inherited most of these rules.
are they good enough, eg the dividend rule.
takeovers should be rephrased to being able to make a new pick at any time after the suspension from quotation. please comment on that.

please comment on any of the rules if you have any ideas.

at the bottom are the nz rules.
i think the rules should be the same for both nz and aus competitions. does anyone disagree.

5 stock picks only...
no options etc...
As I do not follow all stocks, Competitors will be required to notify me of any change to specific stock selections, shall they change...(takeovers,stock splits etc)...

all stock prices for the open of this years comp will be taken from the closing price of 2011... all closing prices at the end of the year will be taken from the last trading price on the last trading day of 2012...

There is 2 weeks grace for entries. That is an absolute deadline. The price will still be from the close of the last trading day of 2012.

Nz rules
Rules:
1) listed on the NZSX or NZAX and with a market cap of greater than $10m at time of entry and not suspended;
2) five picks; not four, not six, and seven is right out;
3) entry price is the first-traded price from the day following you posting your selections;
4) entries close at the end of Friday 13th January 2012;
5) competition closes with last traded price on Friday 21st December 2012;
6) there is no rule 6;
7) cash is not an option;
8) dividends and rights issues will be incorporated, anything else - it depends;

Very nice set of rules for NZ competition.
Will ASX have similar rules,as I had HIT in this year's ASX competition and want it in next years ASX competition but it only has a market cap of $1.4 mil,although I expect it will be more than $10mil by the end of the 2013.

Stranger_Danger
16-12-2012, 02:26 PM
Percy,

HIT is a very interesting selection which I have just started analysing after seeing a post from you.

Forgetting the comp for a second, do you see a catalyst for this stock to go up other than "its undervalued"?

That is the main negative I see - dominant family ownership, rewarding themselves via salary, therefore, no dividend or expansion plan or something else that would lead to value creation.

That said, very, very little would have to happen for you to make money here.

percy
16-12-2012, 05:25 PM
Percy,

HIT is a very interesting selection which I have just started analysing after seeing a post from you.

Forgetting the comp for a second, do you see a catalyst for this stock to go up other than "its undervalued"?

That is the main negative I see - dominant family ownership, rewarding themselves via salary, therefore, no dividend or expansion plan or something else that would lead to value creation.

That said, very, very little would have to happen for you to make money here.

Lizard posted about HIT sometime ago.Any company sitting on more cash than their market cap always interests me .I also like small companies that have no debt.I have done well with ZIN in NZ and LRG in Aussie.HIT thought they were great investors and lost money on their sharemarket investments.Hopefully they have realised their mistakes.Earnings from recruitment business continue,and I am surprised they haven't paid a divie.I hold.
CMG which is in the same business keeps expanding,so I am hopeful that either HIT gets taken over,or they expand themselves.
You will note it is very illiquid.
As you point out it would not take much for the fun to start.On the downside,being family controlled shareholders may miss out.

wizAlvin
17-12-2012, 06:32 AM
suggest a new rule: ability to sell a ticker at any point during the competition then buy it[and only it : same ticker] again at a later time. that is convert to CASH, for such situations such as ROB currently. ROB may not come back before end of year and loss of game. this would require notice prior to ASX activity.
allow for preservation of capital - a good trader ploy.

also it allows me to immdiately go to cash day one then convert back on the last day for those in profit and not be -45% where i am now.

Corporate
17-12-2012, 10:36 AM
suggest a new rule: ability to sell a ticker at any point during the competition then buy it[and only it : same ticker] again at a later time. that is convert to CASH, for such situations such as ROB currently. ROB may not come back before end of year and loss of game. this would require notice prior to ASX activity.
allow for preservation of capital - a good trader ploy.

also it allows me to immdiately go to cash day one then convert back on the last day for those in profit and not be -45% where i am now.

I like this rule if it can be managed. MEO ruined my performance this year. Had I been able to convert to cash I would have a long time ago when I sold me actual real life holding.

trackers
17-12-2012, 10:53 AM
Thanks for running this again. My picks (probably not too dissimilar from this year unfortunately):

ADQ
AJQ
CVR
NWE
TTE

CMo
17-12-2012, 12:09 PM
First picks for me.

NSE - Cash in the bank. Major supporting them and SP has gone to the dogs. Surely 2013 will give them something to cheer.
PXG - Phoenix Gold - My first Goldie. Consistenly excellent mgmt. Underpromise, over deliver. Well funded with the recent cornerstone investor.
RDR - Reed Resources - Junior Goldie, soon to be a producer. Still researching them, but thought they're worth a punt with no money on the line! SP has been falling falling falling, but production not far away.
SXY - Senex - 2013 is their year. Takeover to come IMO.
TTE - My final spot was between NWE and TTE. TTE got the spot for raw growth potential, plus I have plenty of NWE in real life to worry about!

Kees
17-12-2012, 05:01 PM
Lct this has got be hot next year
Alk
Ces
Auz
Nae

stoploss
17-12-2012, 11:38 PM
Many thanks for collating all this.

NTC- Netcomm, develops networking devices modems/routers - trending up nicely
OCL- Objective Corp, manufactures software, in a good uptrend.
MYX-Mayne Pharma, manufactures pharmaceuticals, defensive play ....
GEM- G8 Education, Childcare, another in a good uptrend.
SKE- Skilled group, ( the AWF of Aussie) , economy coming off the boil more people turn to temp labour.

SCHUMACHER
18-12-2012, 12:39 PM
AGS
PGI
AVQ
AVB
PEN

Thanks SCHUMACHER

gv1
18-12-2012, 04:10 PM
Gff
Avq
sau
buy
ayn
Thanks

Skol
18-12-2012, 04:42 PM
Thanks for running the competition again

VAH
PDN
ARI
WDR
RIA

NOCASH
18-12-2012, 07:56 PM
Mad
sxy
nwe
mel
lyc

Corporate
19-12-2012, 07:57 AM
Hi jennym

Put me down for:
COF - Coffey International. Turnaround after a couple of bad years. EV/EBITDA < 4 and net debt way down. Dividends coming.
AJQ - Huge NT shale oil prospect. Fully funded for 2013.
TTE - Perth shale and Alan Dome oil in the US.
NSE - Lots of action in the Canning Basin next year. NSE has been hit way to hard of late.
ROC - Very profitable oiler

Sorry to be a pain.

Could I please swap out NSE for GBG

Paddie
19-12-2012, 12:45 PM
SXY
NWE
TTE
PGI
OTE

Paddie

amalgam
19-12-2012, 12:57 PM
Thanks for running this--my picks some i have a few shares in
Health--recruitment-IT
CGO
PRO
CAJ
WLL
CMG

SCOTTY
19-12-2012, 02:29 PM
My picks are:

INA
IOH
MWR
SSM
STS

Thanks for taking the time and trouble to organize this comp.

Cheers

macduffy
19-12-2012, 03:32 PM
Thanks again, jennym!

I'll have:

SPL - My pick of the life sciences stocks, with potential to run hard next year, or the next .......
ILU - Betting on a recovery in rutile, zircon etc
MAD - Not expensive on a $per 2P basis. Key is increasing production of those reserves.
HAV - Good copper prospects. T/O candidate.
RXM - ditto

Still heavily resource biased. The stocks I'd like to buy if I could afford to sell my divvy-payers!

Fred114
21-12-2012, 03:03 PM
My picks...

ALQ
MXT
MFG
CAJ
ILU

First time...wish me luck:cool:

Aotea
21-12-2012, 05:08 PM
Picked RXL too quick maybe..at the time of taking my pick, they were 1.7c, now they are 7.2!
Hold a decnt chunk...my best buy for 2012..

jennym
21-12-2012, 08:14 PM
percy:
"Very nice set of rules for NZ competition.
Will ASX have similar rules,as I had HIT in this year's ASX competition and want it in next years ASX competition but it only has a market cap of $1.4 mil,although I expect it will be more than $10mil by the end of the 2013."

the $10 mil mcap is more suited to nzx.

what do people think of including divvies. should we change this from not including divvies.

the rules should be much the same as last year. i will rewrite them
once i get a consensus on divvies.

wizAlvin
21-12-2012, 08:50 PM
I have recorded the following persons [on one pass of this forum] i will be trolling thes pages again of course. the result is ::

Shasta:1,1,OEL,0,0,1
Shasta:2,1,AJM,0,0,1
Shasta:3,1,MLX,0,0,1
Shasta:4,1,IMF,0,0,1
Shasta:5,1,MRM,0,0,1
JBmurc:1,1,PGI,0,0,1
JBmurc:2,1,ROC,0,0,1
JBmurc:3,1,OXX,0,0,1
JBmurc:4,1,CVR,0,0,1
JBmurc:5,1,TAP,0,0,1
Aotea:1,1,ESI,0,0,1
Aotea:2,1,PXG,0,0,1
Aotea:3,1,ZYL,0,0,1
Aotea:4,1,RXL,0,0,1
Aotea:5,1,MYG,0,0,1
Fred114:1,1,ALQ,0,0,1
Fred114:2,1,MXT,0,0,1
Fred114:3,1,MFG,0,0,1
Fred114:4,1,CAJ,0,0,1
Fred114:5,1,ILU,0,0,1
macduffy:1,1,SPL,0,0,1
macduffy:2,1,ILU,0,0,1
macduffy:3,1,MAD,0,0,1
macduffy:4,1,HAV,0,0,1
macduffy:5,1,RXM,0,0,1
SCOTTY:1,1,INA,0,0,1
SCOTTY:2,1,IOH,0,0,1
SCOTTY:3,1,MWR,0,0,1
SCOTTY:4,1,SSM,0,0,1
SCOTTY:5,1,STS,0,0,1
amalgam:1,1,CGO,0,0,1
amalgam:2,1,PRO,0,0,1
amalgam:3,1,CAJ,0,0,1
amalgam:4,1,WLL,0,0,1
amalgam:5,1,CGM,0,0,1
Paddie:1,1,SXY,0,0,1
Paddie:2,1,NWE,0,0,1
Paddie:3,1,TTE,0,0,1
Paddie:4,1,PGI,0,0,1
Paddie:5,1,OTE,0,0,1
Corporate:1,1,COF,0,0,1
Corporate:2,1,AJQ,0,0,1
Corporate:3,1,TTE,0,0,1
Corporate:4,1,GBG,0,0,1
Corporate:5,1,ROC,0,0,1
NOCASH:1,1,MAD,0,0,1
NOCASH:2,1,SXY,0,0,1
NOCASH:3,1,NWE,0,0,1
NOCASH:4,1,MEL,0,0,1
NOCASH:5,1,LYC,0,0,1
Skol:1,1,VAH,0,0,1
Skol:2,1,PDN,0,0,1
Skol:3,1,ARI,0,0,1
Skol:4,1,WDR,0,0,1
Skol:5,1,RIA,0,0,1
gv1:1,1,GFF,0,0,1
gv1:2,1,AVQ,0,0,1
gv1:3,1,SAU,0,0,1
gv1:4,1,BUY,0,0,1
gv1:5,1,AYN,0,0,1
SCHUMACHER:1,1,AGS,0,0,1
SCHUMACHER:2,1,PGI,0,0,1
SCHUMACHER:3,1,AVQ,0,0,1
SCHUMACHER:4,1,AVB,0,0,1
SCHUMACHER:5,1,PEN,0,0,1
stoploss:1,1,NTC,0,0,1
stoploss:2,1,OCL,0,0,1
stoploss:3,1,MYX,0,0,1
stoploss:4,1,GEM,0,0,1
stoploss:5,1,SKE,0,0,1
Kees:1,1,LCT,0,0,1
Kees:2,1,ALK,0,0,1
Kees:3,1,CES,0,0,1
Kees:4,1,AUZ,0,0,1
Kees:5,1,NAE,0,0,1
CMo:1,1,NSE,0,0,1
CMo:2,1,PXG,0,0,1
CMo:3,1,RDR,0,0,1
CMo:4,1,SXY,0,0,1
CMo:5,1,TTE,0,0,1
trackers:1,1,ADQ,0,0,1
trackers:2,1,AJQ,0,0,1
trackers:3,1,CVR,0,0,1
trackers:4,1,NWE,0,0,1
trackers:5,1,TTE,0,0,1
pedro.nz:1,1,WTF,0,0,1
pedro.nz:2,1,RHC,0,0,1
pedro.nz:3,1,PPT,0,0,1
pedro.nz:4,1,CCV,0,0,1
pedro.nz:5,1,CWP,0,0,1
Stumpynuts:1,1,OBL,0,0,1
Stumpynuts:2,1,UNV,0,0,1
Stumpynuts:3,1,NSE,0,0,1
Stumpynuts:4,1,REY,0,0,1
Stumpynuts:5,1,GOR,0,0,1
snapiti:1,1,QBE,0,0,1
snapiti:2,1,QAN,0,0,1
snapiti:3,1,HOR,0,0,1
snapiti:4,1,NWE,0,0,1
snapiti:5,1,TTE,0,0,1
percy:1,1,CAJ,0,0,1
percy:2,1,CMG,0,0,1
percy:3,1,HIT,0,0,1
percy:4,1,NOD,0,0,1
percy:5,1,RUM,0,0,1
noodles:1,1,FSA,0,0,1
noodles:2,1,SWK,0,0,1
noodles:3,1,PBP,0,0,1
noodles:4,1,CLH,0,0,1
noodles:5,1,DDR,0,0,1
Dej:1,1,CAJ,0,0,1
Dej:2,1,TTE,0,0,1
Dej:3,1,OEL,0,0,1
Dej:4,1,NWE,0,0,1
Dej:5,1,AVB,0,0,1
777:1,1,CUE,0,0,1
777:2,1,PEN,0,0,1
777:3,1,PTM,0,0,1
777:4,1,SXY,0,0,1
777:5,1,TCM,0,0,1
bung5:1,1,MYG,0,0,1
bung5:2,1,PEN,0,0,1
bung5:3,1,CFE,0,0,1
bung5:4,1,AJQ,0,0,1
bung5:5,1,DGR,0,0,1
Jay:1,1,CAJ,0,0,1
Jay:2,1,NSE,0,0,1
Jay:3,1,MNF,0,0,1
Jay:4,1,RHC,0,0,1
Jay:5,1,TTE,0,0,1
OutTo Lunch:1,1,SXY,0,0,1
OutTo Lunch:2,1,TTE,0,0,1
OutTo Lunch:3,1,PGI,0,0,1
OutTo Lunch:4,1,FNT,0,0,1
OutTo Lunch:5,1,LNC,0,0,1
KW:1,1,ALQ,0,0,1
KW:2,1,JIN,0,0,1
KW:3,1,JHX,0,0,1
KW:4,1,SGN,0,0,1
KW:5,1,UGL,0,0,1
Brut:1,1,AVB,0,0,1
Brut:2,1,KFE,0,0,1
Brut:3,1,NSE,0,0,1
Brut:4,1,NWE,0,0,1
Brut:5,1,TTE,0,0,1
Xerof:1,1,AVB,0,0,1
Xerof:2,1,CRJ,0,0,1
Xerof:3,1,FNT,0,0,1
Xerof:4,1,MKE,0,0,1
Xerof:5,1,NWE,0,0,1
slimwin:1,1,TTE,0,0,1
slimwin:2,1,NWE,0,0,1
slimwin:3,1,PXG,0,0,1
slimwin:4,1,AVB,0,0,1
slimwin:5,1,BTU,0,0,1

wizAlvin
21-12-2012, 09:00 PM
i am suggesting the addition or two more rules:

A: At any time a ticker is trading, that ticker be able to be sold into CASH and that ticker bought back for that CASH at a later date, if trading, for the competition year.

B. Any share dividends be accumulated and added into the final price for that ticker.

Everyone please give your opinion on any addition of A and / or B.

jennym
21-12-2012, 09:24 PM
I have rephrased the rules and made minor changes to clean it up a bit.
Feel free to comment and disagree. It works best when everyone is happy.

1 - no stocks under 1c will be accepted..
2 - ******* Dividends will not be added to return...
3 - 5 stock picks only...
4 - no options etc...
5 - each stock pick will have a weighting of $10,000 (20% of portfolio)... ($50,000 in total for portfolio)...
6 - entries close at the end of Friday 11th January 2013…
7 - entry price is the first-traded price from the day following you posting your selections…
8 - if one of your picks hasn’t listed at the start of year we will just take the first traded price on the day that it lists.
9 - takeovers will result in a new pick to the contestant, at the adjusted rate with new picks made quarterly...

As I do not follow all stocks, Competitiors will be required to notify me of any change to specific stock selections, shall they change...(takeovers,stock spilts etc)...

There was a suggestion that a contestant could trade any one of their entries. This means converting it to cash at any time of the year by selling it then buying back the monies worth of the same stock later on.
I think this would make it too complicated, what do you all think?

A vote on rule 2 – dividends, they havnt been included in the asx competition but have been in the nzx competition.

wizAlvin
22-12-2012, 07:09 AM
recommend alteration to rule 9 in line to your rullings this year:
from
9 - takeovers will result in a new pick to the contestant, at the adjusted rate with new picks made quarterly...
to
9 - takeovers will result in a new pick to the contestant, at the adjusted rate; price of the ticker at close of day of selection [nominated price at time of selection (obviously within the hi/low of that day or some such value as open,high,low,close that may be easily found)]...

seagull
22-12-2012, 11:09 AM
My picks

tta bcc kab tte nwe

Cheers

airedale
22-12-2012, 12:11 PM
NWE.....well known WA gas play
SXY.......well known oil & gas producer and explorer
PIO.......well funded gold and nickel prospector near Kalgoorlie
AZS......prospecting for gold,silver, copper in Mexico
GBG.....iron ore in WA, strong Chinese presence on the board.

Jay
22-12-2012, 01:09 PM
Thanks again jennyM for taking on this task.

yes to divvies
no to selling/buying a share

airedale
22-12-2012, 03:08 PM
NWE.....well known WA gas play
SXY.......well known oil & gas producer and explorer
PIO.......well funded gold and nickel prospector near Kalgoorlie
AZS......prospecting for gold,silver, copper in Mexico
GBG.....iron ore in WA, strong Chinese presence on the board.

Thanks, Jenny for running the competition.

skeet
22-12-2012, 07:03 PM
My Picks:

BCC
AEM
NXR
NWE
IOG

Cheers

Stranger_Danger
22-12-2012, 08:14 PM
Avg,Clh,Cof,Fsa,Pbp

boysy
22-12-2012, 09:55 PM
Obl,ndo,ppp,meo,oel

the machine
23-12-2012, 03:49 AM
thanks jennym my picks
KSN - own 25% of cultana IOCG prospect previously called NUW and suspended, but now have $ so should relist in 2013
SER - own 75% of cultana IOCG prospect & 20% of Uley
PPP - vietnam drills look good
KAS - DFS underway and tin is expected to rebound in 2013
MLX - tin, and now into gold/nickel/copper

M

Minerbarejet
23-12-2012, 09:15 AM
Here are my picks thanks jenny.
AOH, AWE, NWE, TAH, TTE
from majorbarejet

FarmerGeorge
23-12-2012, 11:38 AM
Thanks for running this, my picks are:

MZM, ISS, NCR, TTE, PXG

Good luck all!

impacman
24-12-2012, 08:07 AM
Hi, thanks again for managing this competition. My picks are as follows:
PEN
CUV
STX
SXY
NDL

ELYOB
24-12-2012, 08:48 PM
Oel sps cue hzn tpt

gazprom1
25-12-2012, 03:16 AM
Thanks for running the comp jennym. Could I please have the following:d
1. ROC
2. OEL
3. BCC
4. AJQ
5. EXE

Merry Xmas
Gazprom

wizAlvin
25-12-2012, 10:51 AM
my accumulations so far. to this point
amalgam:4,1,WLL,0,0,1
seagull:1,1,TTA0,0,1
seagull:2,1,BCC,0,0,1
seagull:3,1,KAB,0,0,1
seagull:4,1,TTE,0,0,1
seagull:5,1,NWE,0,0,1
airdale:1,1,NWE,0,0,1
airdale:2,1,SXY,0,0,1
airdale:3,1,PIO,0,0,1
airdale:4,1,AZS,0,0,1
airdale:5,1,GBG,0,0,1
skeet:1,1,BCC,0,0,1
skeet:2,1,AEM,0,0,1
skeet:3,1,NXR,0,0,1
skeet:4,1,NWE,0,0,1
skeet:5,1,IOG,0,0,1
Stranger Danger:1,1,AVG,0,0,1
Stranger Danger:2,1,CLH,0,0,1
Stranger Danger:3,1,COF,0,0,1
Stranger Danger:4,1,FSA,0,0,1
Stranger Danger:5,1,PBP,0,0,1
boysy:1,1,OBL,0,0,1
boysy:2,1,NDO,0,0,1
boysy:3,1,PPP,0,0,1
boysy:4,1,MEO,0,0,1
boysy:5,1,OEL,0,0,1
the machine:1,1,KSN,0,0,1
the machine:2,1,SER,0,0,1
the machine:3,1,PPP,0,0,1
the machine:4,1,KAS,0,0,1
the machine:5,1,MLX,0,0,1
majorbarejet:1,1,AOH,0,0,1
majorbarejet:2,1,AWE,0,0,1
majorbarejet:3,1,NWE,0,0,1
majorbarejet:4,1,TAH,0,0,1
majorbarejet:5,1,TTE,0,0,1
FarmerGeorge:1,1,MZM,0,0,1
FarmerGeorge:2,1,ISS,0,0,1
FarmerGeorge:3,1,NCR,0,0,1
FarmerGeorge:4,1,TTE,0,0,1
FarmerGeorge:5,1,PXG,0,0,1
impacman:1,1,PEN,0,0,1
impacman:2,1,CUV,0,0,1
impacman:3,1,STX,0,0,1
impacman:4,1,SXY,0,0,1
impacman:5,1,NDL,0,0,1
ELYOB:1,1,OEL,0,0,1
ELYOB:2,1,SPS,0,0,1
ELYOB:3,1,CUE,0,0,1
ELYOB:4,1,HZN,0,0,1
ELYOB:5,1,TPT,0,0,1
gazprom1:1,1,ROC,0,0,1
gazprom1:2,1,OEL,0,0,1
gazprom1:3,1,BCC,0,0,1
gazprom1:4,1,AJQ,0,0,1
gazprom1:5,1,EXE,0,0,1

wizAlvin
25-12-2012, 10:52 AM
Merry Christmas, all.

Penfold
26-12-2012, 08:34 PM
Little has changed from my views last year. I am all about doom and gloom. Focusing on Food Production, Gas, Healthcare and Debt Collection. All the things that may hold up if Europe's woes deepen further.

CAJ
CLH
IPL
MIO
SRX

Thanks

hal
26-12-2012, 10:11 PM
Jenny
I think an obvious change is to have the start of the competition on the 1st of January and not allow the late entries.

Starting prices should be from the close price on the last trading day in 2012.

Thanks
Hal

apostle 95
27-12-2012, 10:37 AM
My picks are

CCP
PPP
SXY
HLX
CUE

Thanks and best wishes

Apostle 95

Rabbi
27-12-2012, 01:43 PM
I'm in with......

SXY Shale gas takeover target as well as increasing it's conventional Oil revenue "exponentially."

BPT Spearheading Shale gas exploration and development in Australia's Cooper Basin.

ICN Junior partner with Beach with lots of leveraged upside.

BRU Leading the charge for Oil and gas in the Canning Basin.

OEL Looking to increase revenue in Phillipines through Galoc phase 2
but the big fish is the monster SC 55 that BHP brought into.

ronthepom
27-12-2012, 04:46 PM
Better luck this time !!

LYC
BUL
OXX
ARV
ABY

Heres hopeing.

Snow Leopard
28-12-2012, 03:36 PM
Can I play?

Five randomish picks based purely on the criteria:
Not in the ASX300;
Trade at least $40,000/day with few days of low volume;
Closing prices are up;
Volume is up for at least 32days;

BTT
QRX
NMS
SEH
BGA

best wishes
Paper Tiger

JayRiggs
28-12-2012, 11:05 PM
My picks:

AWE
DTE
ERA
MBN
MSB

Thanks Jenny!

ScrappyO
29-12-2012, 09:10 PM
Hi Jenny my picks are.

TTE
AKK
RMS
NWE
AVQ

Thanks

soulman
29-12-2012, 11:51 PM
Can I play?

Five randomish picks based purely on the criteria:
Not in the ASX300;
Trade at least $40,000/day with few days of low volume;
Closing prices are up;
Volume is up for at least 32days;

BTT
QRX
NMS
SEH
BGA

best wishes
Paper Tiger

Interesting that u pick NMS PT. Currently being mopped up for 3.2 cents. Unless u know something we don't know.

Jenny, my pick for next year 2013 are:

NUP
ISS
WEC
CVN
FML

shasta
30-12-2012, 12:53 AM
Jenny, ultimately, if you are running the comp it's your decision, although the variations to the rules should be:

1) Agreed to, prior to the comp starting obviously

2) The comp organiser being prepared to accommodate such changes as, buying stocks/quartering rebalancing etc

Personally, i think dividends should be included, but as the comp is 5 stocks over 12 months, thats about all i'd look to change.

Some flexibility around takeovers/mergers/delistings perhaps, but no allowing of other/new stocks to be added. (If you have picked 5 why would u want to chooe another outside of the other 4, assuming researched & good companies?)

Shrewd has raised about posters adding some commentary for there picks, i agree, always good to look back over whose picked what & why.

My 2c worth anyways...

lissica
30-12-2012, 09:49 AM
My picks:

BSA
DTL
CFE
DTE
QBE

denpal
30-12-2012, 04:07 PM
PXG
SLR
NST
BDR
RVY

all gold miners, should do well in 2013 as they're starting 2013 off from a pretty low base. 3 are producers, and 2 are explorers.

Snow Leopard
30-12-2012, 06:19 PM
Interesting that u pick NMS PT. Currently being mopped up for 3.2 cents. Unless u know something we don't know.

More a case of I don't know something you do. Thanks Soulman for the heads up.
Thanks for running the competition and can I have a revised play please?

SGN
BTT
QRX
SEH
BGA

best wishes
Paper 'I don't want to talk about it' Tiger :blush:

Awamoa
30-12-2012, 07:50 PM
My picks for 2013
BBG
DRA
QBE
STX
UXC
Thanks

KentBrockman
30-12-2012, 09:55 PM
My picks:

SLR
RAW
BKY
CUE
SFZ

Thanks jennym!

the machine
31-12-2012, 01:11 AM
it would appear no one else has picked my tips
if anybody wants to try for 2nd then ser could be the go to include in your list

M

Crypto Crude
31-12-2012, 08:32 AM
OXX- spudding two giant wells in 2013, such class... rare and no floaters around like it...
NWE- strong shale gas, big reserves... country changing sector
TTE- a micro with shales near NWE, one of my favourites
KEY- canning and perth basin shales... drilling underway... so under the radar its unbelievable
NGE- a junior with permits capable of unlocking pnglng upsides.. perhaps it won't fire until 2014-15

disc I hold all
.^sc

amalgam
31-12-2012, 10:16 AM
Hi there--if possible I would like to change one of my picks
Delete WLL & replace with ELX
thanks
amalgam

rev
31-12-2012, 01:09 PM
My monkey has thrown...

CTE
CTR
MNE
TTE
UML

Thanks for running the comp again.

Cheers
rev

bohemian
31-12-2012, 03:24 PM
Hi. My picks for 2013 are:
EPD
BLY
RUM
CFE
WTF

Thank you.

hal
31-12-2012, 03:53 PM
Thanks

My picks are as follows:
BRU
OEL
DRK
KCN
NWE

All up & comers with good management in my opinion.

steve fleming
31-12-2012, 08:15 PM
Thanks Jennym.

2013 picks are:

ADQ
CTE
EBT
EPD
SOM

pago
31-12-2012, 08:47 PM
thanks jennym
ctp
esi
pen
tte
ssn

Ricky99
01-01-2013, 08:24 AM
Bru
nen
mwr
pgi
roc

CAM
01-01-2013, 10:24 AM
AGS
EVE
BUL
PEN
SER

Thanks very much
wishing everyone a fantastic 2013

Taijon
01-01-2013, 08:20 PM
After minimmal thought, my picks are: bul, nwe, anz, ppp, hgo

Thanks a lot for running this competition

Jay
01-01-2013, 09:42 PM
Thanks again for running the comp

Would you please put up a list of each entrants starting prices once entries have closed

Thanks very much

bermuda
02-01-2013, 06:36 AM
Thanks Jennym and well done all those guys who beat the ASX during 2012. Congrats to Stranger Danger and Percy.

2013 picks
NWE There's plenty og gas down there.
TTE Doubled edged sword with oil in Texas and gas in Perth
OXX The strength of this beast has yet to be recognised
SXY Good for plus 30% in 2013. Revenue should hit $160 million. The market will notice that.
NEN A good chance in offshore and onshore drilling.

Disc.Hold all.

HappyNew Year everyone.

Steve
02-01-2013, 10:42 AM
My picks are:

BUE
MNM
QFX
WAC
ZYL

jennym
02-01-2013, 05:46 PM
these are the rules.

1 - no stocks under 1c will be accepted.
2 - Dividends will be added to return.
3 - 5 stock picks only.
4 - no options etc.
5 - each stock pick will have a weighting of $10,000 (20% of portfolio)... ($50,000 in total for portfolio)...
so performance can be posted in percentage returns, and/or $ returns.
7 - entry price is the first-traded price from the day following you posting your selections for late comers or the first traded price on the 2nd of jan 2013.
8 - if one of your picks hasn’t listed or is in suspension at the start of year we will just take the first traded price on the day that it lists or comes out of suspension.
9 - takeovers will result in a new pick to the contestant, at the adjusted rate.

i am allowing dividends.
apart from that, the rules are much the same as for 2012.

clips
02-01-2013, 07:18 PM
have chucked the darts and...

NWE
DLS
NZO
NCM
GRY

cheers

wizAlvin
03-01-2013, 08:17 PM
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!
Unfair!!!
Sharnt, Sharnt, Sharnt, Sharnt, Sharnt, Sharnt, Sharnt, Sharnt, Sharnt, Sharnt, Sharnt, Sharnt!!!!
Want the ability to preserve capital!
Hisssssss
Severe Hissyfit

wizAlvin
03-01-2013, 08:40 PM
now, if i compete i have to start completely again. POO!

bear
03-01-2013, 09:33 PM
my picks for 2013 are
TZL
NST
SEA
IRI
MIO

thanks bear

Damo79
03-01-2013, 09:45 PM
Thanks Jennym

I'll put my picks exactly where my money is at the moment:

AGS - 25% share in one of the largest and potentially most profitable uranium mines in the world (legal case pending).
EEG - exposure to shale gas in NY state in the US (pending ending of frakking moratorium), plus good cash flow.
HLX - rubbish management, but they do have a decent share in a massive iron ore project as a forgotten asset that could get bought out at some point.
HSN - well run, stable dividend paying IT company. Overseas exposure (recently increased) could pay off if the Aussie dollar collapses this year as I half expect.
PGC - healthcare supplies company that has consolidated several business over the past couple of years. Critical mass reached hopefully and a couple of tender wins could make the current $8m market cap a joke.

Cheers
Damo

drworm
04-01-2013, 02:30 AM
Here's my 5: ALU, CCV, DSB, EPD, GRB

Thanks for organising

bermuda
04-01-2013, 07:44 AM
Jennym,
No big deal but I always thought the entry price should be the closing 2012 price or if you were late then the price on the day of entry.

Many thanks for running this comp. Let's hope we all can prosper in what could be a difficult year.
ps Let'salsohope my/your NXR show some life!

wizAlvin
04-01-2013, 11:37 AM
To this point - one pass - no checking yet
amalgam:4,1,ELX,0,0,1
seagull:1,1,TTA,0,0,1
Penfold:1,1,CAJ,0,0,1
Penfold:2,1,CLH,0,0,1
Penfold:3,1,IPL,0,0,1
Penfold:4,1,MIO,0,0,1
Penfold:5,1,SRX,0,0,1
apostle 95:1,1,CCP,0,0,1
apostle 95:2,1,PPP,0,0,1
apostle 95:3,1,SXY,0,0,1
apostle 95:4,1,HLX,0,0,1
apostle 95:5,1,CUE,0,0,1
belgarion:1,1,CBA,0,0,1
belgarion:2,1,BEN,0,0,1
belgarion:3,1,WBC,0,0,1
belgarion:4,1,AMP,0,0,1
belgarion:5,1,MQG,0,0,1
Rabbi:1,1,SXY,0,0,1
Rabbi:2,1,BPT,0,0,1
Rabbi:3,1,ICN,0,0,1
Rabbi:4,1,BRU,0,0,1
Rabbi:5,1,OEL,0,0,1
ronthepom:1,1,LYC,0,0,1
ronthepom:2,1,BUL,0,0,1
ronthepom:3,1,OXX,0,0,1
ronthepom:4,1,ARV,0,0,1
ronthepom:5,1,ABY,0,0,1
Paper Tiger:1,1,BTT,0,0,1
Paper Tiger:2,1,QRX,0,0,1
Paper Tiger:3,1,NMS,0,0,1
Paper Tiger:4,1,SEH,0,0,1
Paper Tiger:5,1,BGA,0,0,1
JayRiggs:1,1,AWE,0,0,1
JayRiggs:2,1,DTE,0,0,1
JayRiggs:3,1,ERA,0,0,1
JayRiggs:4,1,MBN,0,0,1
JayRiggs:5,1,MSB,0,0,1
ScrappyO:1,1,TTE,0,0,1
ScrappyO:2,1,AKK,0,0,1
ScrappyO:3,1,RMS,0,0,1
ScrappyO:4,1,NWE,0,0,1
ScrappyO:5,1,AVQ,0,0,1
Soulman:1,1,NUP,0,0,1
Soulman:2,1,ISS,0,0,1
Soulman:3,1,WEC,0,0,1
Soulman:4,1,CVN,0,0,1
Soulman:5,1,FML,0,0,1
lissica:1,1,BSA,0,0,1
lissica:2,1,DTL,0,0,1
lissica:3,1,CFE,0,0,1
lissica:4,1,DTE,0,0,1
lissica:5,1,QBE,0,0,1
denpal:1,1,PXG,0,0,1
denpal:2,1,SLR,0,0,1
denpal:3,1,NST,0,0,1
denpal:4,1,BDR,0,0,1
denpal:5,1,RVY,0,0,1
Awamoa:1,1,BBG,0,0,1
Awamoa:2,1,DRA,0,0,1
Awamoa:3,1,QBE,0,0,1
Awamoa:4,1,STX,0,0,1
Awamoa:5,1,UXC,0,0,1
KentBrockman:1,1,SLR,0,0,1
KentBrockman:2,1,RAW,0,0,1
KentBrockman:3,1,BKY,0,0,1
KentBrockman:4,1,CUE,0,0,1
KentBrockman:5,1,SFZ,0,0,1
Shrewd Crude:1,1,OXX,0,0,1
Shrewd Crude:2,1,NWE,0,0,1
Shrewd Crude:3,1,TTE,0,0,1
Shrewd Crude:4,1,KEY,0,0,1
Shrewd Crude:5,1,NGE,0,0,1
rev:1,1,CTE,0,0,1
rev:2,1,CTR,0,0,1
rev:3,1,MNE,0,0,1
rev:4,1,TTE,0,0,1
rev:5,1,UML,0,0,1
bohemian:1,1,EPD,0,0,1
bohemian:2,1,BLY,0,0,1
bohemian:3,1,RUM,0,0,1
bohemian:4,1,CFE,0,0,1
bohemian:5,1,WTF,0,0,1
hal:1,1,BRU,0,0,1
hal:2,1,OEL,0,0,1
hal:3,1,DRK,0,0,1
hal:4,1,KCN,0,0,1
hal:5,1,NWE,0,0,1
steve fleming:1,1,ADO,0,0,1
steve fleming:2,1,CTE,0,0,1
steve fleming:3,1,EBT,0,0,1
steve fleming:4,1,EPD,0,0,1
steve fleming:5,1,SOM,0,0,1
pago:1,1,CTP,0,0,1
pago:2,1,ESI,0,0,1
pago:3,1,PEN,0,0,1
pago:4,1,TTE,0,0,1
pago:5,1,SSN,0,0,1
Ricky99:1,1,BRU,0,0,1
Ricky99:2,1,NEN,0,0,1
Ricky99:3,1,MWR,0,0,1
Ricky99:4,1,PGI,0,0,1
Ricky99:5,1,ROC,0,0,1
CAM:1,1,AGS,0,0,1
CAM:2,1,EVE,0,0,1
CAM:3,1,BUL,0,0,1
CAM:4,1,PEN,0,0,1
CAM:5,1,SER,0,0,1
Taijon:1,1,BUL,0,0,1
Taijon:2,1,NWE,0,0,1
Taijon:3,1,ANZ,0,0,1
Taijon:4,1,PPP,0,0,1
Taijon:5,1,HGO,0,0,1
bermuda:1,1,NWE,0,0,1
bermuda:2,1,TTE,0,0,1
bermuda:3,1,OXX,0,0,1
bermuda:4,1,SXY,0,0,1
bermuda:5,1,NEN,0,0,1
Steve:1,1,BUE,0,0,1
Steve:2,1,MNM,0,0,1
Steve:3,1,QFX,0,0,1
Steve:4,1,WAC,0,0,1
Steve:5,1,ZYL,0,0,1
Clips:1,1,NWE,0,0,1
Clips:2,1,DLS,0,0,1
Clips:3,1,NZO,0,0,1
Clips:4,1,NCM,0,0,1
Clips:5,1,GRY,0,0,1
bear:1,1,TZL,0,0,1
bear:2,1,NST,0,0,1
bear:3,1,SEA,0,0,1
bear:4,1,IRI,0,0,1
bear:5,1,MIO,0,0,1
Damo79:1,1,AGS,0,0,1
Damo79:2,1,EEG,0,0,1
Damo79:3,1,HLX,0,0,1
Damo79:4,1,HSN,0,0,1
Damo79:5,1,PGC,0,0,1
Drworm:1,1,ALU,0,0,1
Drworm:2,1,CCV,0,0,1
Drworm:3,1,DSB,0,0,1
Drworm:4,1,EPD,0,0,1
Drworm:5,1,GRB,0,0,1

wizAlvin
04-01-2013, 11:38 AM
-- continuing hissyfit ---

wizAlvin
04-01-2013, 12:07 PM
Shasta: OEL, AJM, MLX, IMF, MRM
JBmurc: PGI, ROC, OXX, CVR, TAP
Aotea: ESI, PXG, ZYL, RXL, MYG
Fred114: ALQ, MXT, MFG, CAJ, ILU
macduffy: SPL, ILU, MAD, HAV, RXM
SCOTTY: INA, IOH, MWR, SSM, STS
amalgam: CGO, PRO, CAJ, ELX, CGM
Paddie: SXY, NWE, TTE, PGI, OTE
Corporate: COF, AJQ, TTE, GBG, ROC
NOCASH: MAD, SXY, NWE, MEL, LYC
Skol: VAH, PDN, ARI, WDR, RIA
gv1: GFF, AVQ, SAU, BUY, AYN
SCHUMACHER: AGS, PGI, AVQ, AVB, PEN
stoploss: NTC, OCL, MYX, GEM, SKE
Kees: LCT, ALK, CES, AUZ, NAE
CMo: NSE, PXG, RDR, SXY, TTE
trackers: ADQ, AJQ, CVR, NWE, TTE
pedro.nz: WTF, RHC, PPT, CCV, CWP
Stumpynuts: OBL, UNV, NSE, REY, GOR
snapiti: QBE, QAN, HOR, NWE, TTE
percy: CAJ, CMG, HIT, NOD, RUM
noodles: FSA, SWK, PBP, CLH, DDR
Dej: CAJ, TTE, OEL, NWE, AVB
777: CUE, PEN, PTM, SXY, TCM
bung5: MYG, PEN, CFE, AJQ, DGR
Jay: CAJ, NSE, MNF, RHC, TTE
OutTo Lunch: SXY, TTE, PGI, FNT, LNC
Brut: AVB, KFE, NSE, NWE, TTE
Xerof: AVB, CRJ, FNT, MKE, NWE
slimwin: TTE, NWE, PXG, AVB, BTU
seagull: TTA, BCC, KAB, TTE, NWE
airdale: NWE, SXY, PIO, AZS, GBG
skeet: BCC, AEM, NXR, NWE, IOG
Stranger Danger: AVG, CLH, COF, FSA, PBP
boysy: OBL, NDO, PPP, MEO, OEL
the machine: KSN, SER, PPP, KAS, MLX
majorbarejet: AOH, AWE, NWE, TAH, TTE
FarmerGeorge: MZM, ISS, NCR, TTE, PXG
impacman: PEN, CUV, STX, SXY, NDL
ELYOB: OEL, SPS, CUE, HZN, TPT
gazprom1: ROC, OEL, BCC, AJQ, EXE
Penfold: CAJ, CLH, IPL, MIO, SRX
apostle 95: CCP, PPP, SXY, HLX, CUE
belgarion: CBA, BEN, WBC, AMP, MQG
Rabbi: SXY, BPT, ICN, BRU, OEL
ronthepom: LYC, BUL, OXX, ARV, ABY
Paper Tiger: BTT, QRX, NMS, SEH, BGA
JayRiggs: AWE, DTE, ERA, MBN, MSB
ScrappyO: TTE, AKK, RMS, NWE, AVQ
Soulman: NUP, ISS, WEC, CVN, FML
lissica: BSA, DTL, CFE, DTE, QBE
denpal: PXG, SLR, NST, BDR, RVY
Awamoa: BBG, DRA, QBE, STX, UXC
KentBrockman: SLR, RAW, BKY, CUE, SFZ
Shrewd Crude: OXX, NWE, TTE, KEY, NGE
rev: CTE, CTR, MNE, TTE, UML
bohemian: EPD, BLY, RUM, CFE, WTF
hal: BRU, OEL, DRK, KCN, NWE
steve fleming: ADO, CTE, EBT, EPD, SOM
pago: CTP, ESI, PEN, TTE, SSN
Ricky99: BRU, NEN, MWR, PGI, ROC
CAM: AGS, EVE, BUL, PEN, SER
Taijon: BUL, NWE, ANZ, PPP, HGO
bermuda: NWE, TTE, OXX, SXY, NEN
Steve: BUE, MNM, QFX, WAC, ZYL
Clips: NWE, DLS, NZO, NCM, GRY
bear: TZL, NST, SEA, IRI, MIO
Damo79: AGS, EEG, HLX, HSN, PGC
Drworm: ALU, CCV, DSB, EPD, GRB

GoldRush
04-01-2013, 10:03 PM
Dartboard - check
5 x Darts - check
Blindfold - check...

TTE, PGI, NWE, OEL, DYL

Thanks

The Big Ease
05-01-2013, 12:49 AM
I always miss these threads.

If it isn't too late:

NWE
NSE
DTE
SXY
CTP

steve fleming
05-01-2013, 09:47 AM
Jennym,
No big deal but I always thought the entry price should be the closing 2012 price or if you were late then the price on the day of entry.

I agree - last closing price for 2012 is a better starting point than the closing price on the first day of 2013.

It should go back to the rule as per the first post of the thread ""all stock prices for the open of this years comp will be taken from the closing price of 2012".

thanks

steve fleming
05-01-2013, 09:52 AM
2013 picks are:

ADQ
CTE
EBT
EPD
SOM

To this point - one pass - no checking yet

steve fleming:1,1,ADO,0,0,1

Could you please change my pick currently recorded as ADO to ADQ

Thanks

wizAlvin
05-01-2013, 08:00 PM
oops must be my ongoing hissy fit

biker
05-01-2013, 08:25 PM
Fxj
vah
apn
gff
bbg

jdg
05-01-2013, 08:31 PM
Thanks so much for this. Always fun.
My picks:

ACL
OEL
NWE
AVB
PYC

hal
06-01-2013, 12:48 AM
I agree - last closing price for 2012 is a better starting point than the closing price on the first day of 2013.

It should go back to the rule as per the first post of the thread ""all stock prices for the open of this years comp will be taken from the closing price of 2012".

thanks

I agree with the way it is. If anybody comes in late they should get the current price ,not the price from the start of the year.

Crypto Crude
06-01-2013, 05:06 AM
I agree with the way it is. If anybody comes in late they should get the current price ,not the price from the start of the year.

+1

.^sc

Waiuta
06-01-2013, 08:07 AM
Lets see how we go in 2013
CUE
NGE
JKA
MNF
BLG

Thank you for running this, best wishes to all for 2013.

Huang Chung
06-01-2013, 02:29 PM
Well I can't do much worse than last year (sob).

If it's not too late....

ZYL
IXR
PDN
HOR
JPR

wizAlvin
06-01-2013, 07:57 PM
throw a hissyfit. i am.

Snow Leopard
06-01-2013, 09:23 PM
Paper Tiger: BTT, QRX, NMS, SEH, BGA

Mr wizAlvin Sir

As per post #84 can I have SGN instead of NMS?

Fun running these competitions isn't it?

best wishes
Paper Tiger

Lizard
06-01-2013, 09:44 PM
AZV
CDA
CLQ
CKL
SNL

Thanks. :)

h2so4
07-01-2013, 06:42 PM
Bbg
Cue
Mnf
Wes
Okn

upside_umop
07-01-2013, 09:20 PM
Can I pick the same as I did last year please (although I'll change up AWE for AJQ):

AJQ - Large shale liquids potential
BPT - The Cooper is an established basin with lots of data, almost a US replica for shale basin exploration - takeover this year?
BRU - Making big inroads the frontier basin, "The Canning." Only thing is distance to market, although we could see some infrastructure support this year.
NSE - Another operating in "The Canning." Currently drilling their second of three wells as part of their JV with CoP. Targeting liquids rich shale gas. They are well off their highs, so will be interesting to see how they go this year.
NWE - It's a favourite around here isn't it? I used to have some but poured most of it into NSE (mistake!!). I'm just a little skeptical of flow-rates (and the constant re-quoting of historical A1 rates). Will be interesting year for NWE in the PB.

stevo1
08-01-2013, 07:56 AM
HI wiz if not too late LYC, GSE, MCR, ORE, MNM much the same as last year for me.Started last year at 97th got up to 7th ended at 93.How fickle the market can be.

wizAlvin
08-01-2013, 10:48 PM
i am building this years software - validation segment under construction now
first run:

Fred114 : MXT : MXT: nonexistant.
Paddie : OTE : OTE: value less than 1 cent. 0
seagull : KAB : KAB: value less than 1 cent. 0
the machine : KSN : KSN: nonexistant.
ronthepom : ARV : ARV: value less than 1 cent. 0

please check against rules, as i am still writing this
regards

the machine
08-01-2013, 11:44 PM
first run:

regards

hi Wiz, KSN are under recontruction and should list in 1st quarter

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displayAnnouncement.do?display=pdf&idsId=01370923

regards

M

wizAlvin
09-01-2013, 06:29 AM
amalgam:4,1,ELX,0,0,1
seagull:1,1,TTA,0,0,1
Penfold:1,1,CAJ,0,0,1
Penfold:2,1,CLH,0,0,1
Penfold:3,1,IPL,0,0,1
Penfold:4,1,MIO,0,0,1
Penfold:5,1,SRX,0,0,1
apostle 95:1,1,CCP,0,0,1
apostle 95:2,1,PPP,0,0,1
apostle 95:3,1,SXY,0,0,1
apostle 95:4,1,HLX,0,0,1
apostle 95:5,1,CUE,0,0,1
belgarion:1,1,CBA,0,0,1
belgarion:2,1,BEN,0,0,1
belgarion:3,1,WBC,0,0,1
belgarion:4,1,AMP,0,0,1
belgarion:5,1,MQG,0,0,1
Rabbi:1,1,SXY,0,0,1
Rabbi:2,1,BPT,0,0,1
Rabbi:3,1,ICN,0,0,1
Rabbi:4,1,BRU,0,0,1
Rabbi:5,1,OEL,0,0,1
ronthepom:1,1,LYC,0,0,1
ronthepom:2,1,BUL,0,0,1
ronthepom:3,1,OXX,0,0,1
ronthepom:4,1,ARV,0,0,1
ronthepom:5,1,ABY,0,0,1
Paper Tiger:1,1,BTT,0,0,1
Paper Tiger:2,1,QRX,0,0,1
Paper Tiger:3,1,SGN,0,0,1
Paper Tiger:4,1,SEH,0,0,1
Paper Tiger:5,1,BGA,0,0,1
JayRiggs:1,1,AWE,0,0,1
JayRiggs:2,1,DTE,0,0,1
JayRiggs:3,1,ERA,0,0,1
JayRiggs:4,1,MBN,0,0,1
JayRiggs:5,1,MSB,0,0,1
ScrappyO:1,1,TTE,0,0,1
ScrappyO:2,1,AKK,0,0,1
ScrappyO:3,1,RMS,0,0,1
ScrappyO:4,1,NWE,0,0,1
ScrappyO:5,1,AVQ,0,0,1
Soulman:1,1,NUP,0,0,1
Soulman:2,1,ISS,0,0,1
Soulman:3,1,WEC,0,0,1
Soulman:4,1,CVN,0,0,1
Soulman:5,1,FML,0,0,1
lissica:1,1,BSA,0,0,1
lissica:2,1,DTL,0,0,1
lissica:3,1,CFE,0,0,1
lissica:4,1,DTE,0,0,1
lissica:5,1,QBE,0,0,1
denpal:1,1,PXG,0,0,1
denpal:2,1,SLR,0,0,1
denpal:3,1,NST,0,0,1
denpal:4,1,BDR,0,0,1
denpal:5,1,RVY,0,0,1
Awamoa:1,1,BBG,0,0,1
Awamoa:2,1,DRA,0,0,1
Awamoa:3,1,QBE,0,0,1
Awamoa:4,1,STX,0,0,1
Awamoa:5,1,UXC,0,0,1
KentBrockman:1,1,SLR,0,0,1
KentBrockman:2,1,RAW,0,0,1
KentBrockman:3,1,BKY,0,0,1
KentBrockman:4,1,CUE,0,0,1
KentBrockman:5,1,SFZ,0,0,1
Shrewd Crude:1,1,OXX,0,0,1
Shrewd Crude:2,1,NWE,0,0,1
Shrewd Crude:3,1,TTE,0,0,1
Shrewd Crude:4,1,KEY,0,0,1
Shrewd Crude:5,1,NGE,0,0,1
rev:1,1,CTE,0,0,1
rev:2,1,CTR,0,0,1
rev:3,1,MNE,0,0,1
rev:4,1,TTE,0,0,1
rev:5,1,UML,0,0,1
bohemian:1,1,EPD,0,0,1
bohemian:2,1,BLY,0,0,1
bohemian:3,1,RUM,0,0,1
bohemian:4,1,CFE,0,0,1
bohemian:5,1,WTF,0,0,1
hal:1,1,BRU,0,0,1
hal:2,1,OEL,0,0,1
hal:3,1,DRK,0,0,1
hal:4,1,KCN,0,0,1
hal:5,1,NWE,0,0,1
steve fleming:1,1,ADQ,0,0,1
pago:1,1,CTP,0,0,1
pago:2,1,ESI,0,0,1
pago:3,1,PEN,0,0,1
pago:4,1,TTE,0,0,1
pago:5,1,SSN,0,0,1
Ricky99:1,1,BRU,0,0,1
Ricky99:2,1,NEN,0,0,1
Ricky99:3,1,MWR,0,0,1
Ricky99:4,1,PGI,0,0,1
Ricky99:5,1,ROC,0,0,1
CAM:1,1,AGS,0,0,1
CAM:2,1,EVE,0,0,1
CAM:3,1,BUL,0,0,1
CAM:4,1,PEN,0,0,1
CAM:5,1,SER,0,0,1
Taijon:1,1,BUL,0,0,1
Taijon:2,1,NWE,0,0,1
Taijon:3,1,ANZ,0,0,1
Taijon:4,1,PPP,0,0,1
Taijon:5,1,HGO,0,0,1
bermuda:1,1,NWE,0,0,1
bermuda:2,1,TTE,0,0,1
bermuda:3,1,OXX,0,0,1
bermuda:4,1,SXY,0,0,1
bermuda:5,1,NEN,0,0,1
Steve:1,1,BUE,0,0,1
Steve:2,1,MNM,0,0,1
Steve:3,1,QFX,0,0,1
Steve:4,1,WAC,0,0,1
Steve:5,1,ZYL,0,0,1
Clips:1,1,NWE,0,0,1
Clips:2,1,DLS,0,0,1
Clips:3,1,NZO,0,0,1
Clips:4,1,NCM,0,0,1
Clips:5,1,GRY,0,0,1
bear:1,1,TZL,0,0,1
bear:2,1,NST,0,0,1
bear:3,1,SEA,0,0,1
bear:4,1,IRI,0,0,1
bear:5,1,MIO,0,0,1
Damo79:1,1,AGS,0,0,1
Damo79:2,1,EEG,0,0,1
Damo79:3,1,HLX,0,0,1
Damo79:4,1,HSN,0,0,1
Damo79:5,1,PGC,0,0,1
Drworm:1,1,ALU,0,0,1
Drworm:2,1,CCV,0,0,1
Drworm:3,1,DSB,0,0,1
Drworm:4,1,EPD,0,0,1
Drworm:5,1,GRB,0,0,1
GoldRush:1,1,TTE,0,0,1
GoldRush:2,1,PGI,0,0,1
GoldRush:3,1,NWE,0,0,1
GoldRush:4,1,OEL,0,0,1
GoldRush:5,1,DYL,0,0,1
The Big Ease:1,1,NWE,0,0,1
The Big Ease:2,1,NSE,0,0,1
The Big Ease:3,1,DTE,0,0,1
The Big Ease:4,1,SXY,0,0,1
The Big Ease:5,1,CTP,0,0,1
biker:1,1,FXJ,0,0,1
biker:2,1,VAH,0,0,1
biker:3,1,APN,0,0,1
biker:4,1,GFF,0,0,1
biker:5,1,BBG,0,0,1
jdq:1,1,ACL,0,0,1
jdq:2,1,OEL,0,0,1
jdq:3,1,NWE,0,0,1
jdq:4,1,AVB,0,0,1
jdq:5,1,PYC,0,0,1
Waiuta:1,1,CUE,0,0,1
Waiuta:2,1,NGE,0,0,1
Waiuta:3,1,JKA,0,0,1
Waiuta:4,1,MNF,0,0,1
Waiuta:5,1,BLG,0,0,1
Huang Chunq:1,1,ZYL,0,0,1
Huang Chunq:2,1,IXR,0,0,1
Huang Chunq:3,1,PDN,0,0,1
Huang Chunq:4,1,HOR,0,0,1
Huang Chunq:5,1,JPR,0,0,1
karlos:1,1,AAJ,0,0,1
karlos:2,1,AAY,0,0,1
karlos:3,1,ALY,0,0,1
karlos:4,1,ABN,0,0,1
karlos:5,1,ABV,0,0,1
Lizard:1,1,AZV,0,0,1
Lizard:2,1,CDA,0,0,1
Lizard:3,1,CLQ,0,0,1
Lizard:4,1,CKL,0,0,1
Lizard:5,1,SNL,0,0,1
h2so4:1,1,BBG,0,0,1
h2so4:2,1,CUE,0,0,1
h2so4:3,1,MNF,0,0,1
h2so4:4,1,WES,0,0,1
h2so4:5,1,OKN,0,0,1
upside umop:1,1,AJQ,0,0,1
upside umop:2,1,BPT,0,0,1
upside umop:3,1,BRU,0,0,1
upside umop:4,1,NSE,0,0,1
upside umop:5,1,NWE,0,0,1
stevo1:1,1,LYC,0,0,1
stevo1:2,1,GSE,0,0,1
stevo1:3,1,MCR,0,0,1
stevo1:4,1,ORE,0,0,1
stevo1:5,1,MNM,0,0,1
*:1,1,TIC,0,0,1
*:2,1,TIC,0,0,1
*:3,1,TIC,0,0,1
*:4,1,TIC,0,0,1
*:5,1,TIC,0,0,1

wizAlvin
09-01-2013, 06:31 AM
ronthepom: LYC, BUL, OXX, ARV, ABY
Paper Tiger: BTT, QRX, SGN, SEH, BGA
steve fleming: ADQ, CTE, EBT, EPD, SOM
GoldRush: TTE, PGI, NWE, OEL, DYL
The Big Ease: NWE, NSE, DTE, SXY, CTP
biker: FXJ, VAH, APN, GFF, BBG
jdq: ACL, OEL, NWE, AVB, PYC
Waiuta: CUE, NGE, JKA, MNF, BLG
Huang Chunq: ZYL, IXR, PDN, HOR, JPR
karlos: AAJ, AAY, ALY, ABN, ABV
Lizard: AZV, CDA, CLQ, CKL, SNL
h2so4: BBG, CUE, MNF, WES, OKN
upside umop: AJQ, BPT, BRU, NSE, NWE
stevo1: LYC, GSE, MCR, ORE, MNM

wizAlvin
09-01-2013, 06:32 AM
Mumblwsespklryt geriytsloply mu resdfkplbvvcwe .r cvruhrweouqh vwqpurgqwp;ur qoiur qouh vqouqhrfofhvowqauh rwaouhv qwvqwouf

ronthepom
09-01-2013, 01:12 PM
first run:

regards

Sorry Wiz, i'll take NSE

mamos
09-01-2013, 06:26 PM
My picks:

ECV
ISS
TTI
TTN
ITD

Thanks

Sideshow Bob
09-01-2013, 07:38 PM
OXX
PGI
ROC
OEL
AJQ

Thanks

airedale
09-01-2013, 08:50 PM
Mumblwsespklryt geriytsloply mu resdfkplbvvcwe .r cvruhrweouqh vwqpurgqwp;ur qoiur qouh vqouqhrfofhvowqauh rwaouhv qwvqwouf

That is very profound,Wiz.

Rif-Raf
09-01-2013, 08:55 PM
ADO - diagnostics technology company, 69 companies evaluating product long process but potential to run with deals signed
MHM - recycling technology for AL industry, companies governance now sorted and potential recovery as they resolve teething issues with the flagship plant.
LYC - Rare earths leader with all the woeful delays in Malaysia now behind them. Wild card is rare earths price.
SXY - Cooper basin oil/shale, corporate action could occur as the year unfolds
NSE - well funded and partnered canning shale play

McGinty
10-01-2013, 08:29 PM
2013 Picks:

-PDN
-PGI
-APN
-TTE
-PBG

Cheers

wizAlvin
10-01-2013, 09:01 PM
KW: ALQ, JIN, JHX, SGN, UGL
ronthepom: LYC, BUL, OXX, NSE, ABY
mamos: ECV, ISS, TTI, TTN, ITD
Sideshow Bob: OXX, PGI, ROC, OEL, AJQ
Rif-Raf: ADO, MHM, LYC, SXY, NSE
McGinty: PDN, PGI, APN, TTE, PBG

wizAlvin
10-01-2013, 09:03 PM
stevo1 : GSE : GSE: value less than 1 cent. 0
mamos : ECV : ECV: nonexistant.

wizAlvin
10-01-2013, 09:09 PM
Is MXT = CEH?
ECV ???

wizAlvin
10-01-2013, 09:16 PM

oi, what about me, jennym? do i gotta pic?

This means all those with problems had better sort them out.

jennym
10-01-2013, 09:48 PM
my picks"
srm next to mml

nxr iron ore on surface and plenty of it(the bastard has doubled in price, punishment for me for not typing this up earlier)

nae coking coal in britain, cheap buy in, thermal coal in columbia etc etc, bumping along the bottom now

sgq a longish shot at nickel, big pullback because of weather, very good chance of significant discovery.

btu if they get past the environment court they are away.

reasonable management in all of these.

Stranger_Danger
10-01-2013, 10:00 PM
Sheesh I should have picked the same 5 as last year, they're all firing. This years picks? Not so much. Some humility coming up, I suspect!

wizAlvin
10-01-2013, 10:11 PM
hrl, ics, lat, rau, rsl
reason - its the 10th jan

wizAlvin
10-01-2013, 10:16 PM
jennym: SRM, NXR, NAE, SGQ, BTU
wizAlvin: HRL, ICS, LAT, RAU, RSL

wizAlvin
10-01-2013, 10:19 PM
wizAlvin : RAU : RAU: value less than 1 cent. 0
[But is 1 cent now] jennym to rule

the machine
10-01-2013, 10:58 PM
[But is 1 cent now] jennym to rule

wiz, KSN do exist on the ASX and should hopefully list in feb at about 20c - though for this comp I would prefer lists at 2c

please advise

M

Joshuatree
10-01-2013, 11:21 PM
ADQ
NEU
FKP
PGI
ZYL
LOTTO!!!!:t_up:

the machine
10-01-2013, 11:50 PM
wiz, KSN do exist on the ASX and should hopefully list in feb at about 20c - though for this comp I would prefer lists at 2c

please advise

M

wiz, if you are unable to allow ksn then please substitute with NWE

M

Sideshow Bob
11-01-2013, 02:42 AM
Top 5 Broker Picks

BAKER YOUNG : ASX, BNO, BHP, LLC, SWM.
BELL POTTER: FMG, AMP, ANZ, WPL, WES.
JBWERE: FBU, SUL, SAI, WES, SUN.
MACQUARIE EQUITIES: BDR, OSH, SPN, RCR, ABC.
MORGAN STANLEY: AMC, ANN, ANZ, IZZ, RIO.
PATERSONS SECURITIES: WBC, RIO, CDI, IIN, TLS.
PRESCOTT SECURITIES: ANZ, UGL, QBE, MQG, PPT.
RBS MORGANS: NAB, MND, RIO, OSH, CMW.
TAYLOR COLLISON: BHP, BLD, AZH, BKY, REH.
Novus Capital: DJS, WPL, FMG, WTF, SEK,

There are some pretty unimagitive picks there................

Toulouse - Luzern
11-01-2013, 07:42 AM
Hi,
ALQ, CBA, RHC, SIV, SXY,
Thks & rgds

wizAlvin
11-01-2013, 07:56 AM
everyone - check your listings. i will -over the weekend troll [difficult being a wizard] the listings looking for mistakes - last year i missed one for some days/weeks. will go through 2/3 times

i still think we should be able to hide our shares in cash - as any "normal" trader would do in reality when there is a slump in the market, but this was not allowed. so ongoing hissy fit. nearly "took my software home with me".
bah-humbug
regards

wizAlvin
11-01-2013, 07:57 AM
wiz, if you are unable to allow ksn then please substitute with NWE

M

greetings: you are probably okay, Sir. jennym to rule. if exists i would say you are okay - i am taking the opening price of the year as the validation price, for now, until the program[c#] gets greater sophistication, to cater for day of entry also[such as my picks]. i am just noting if on the meta data coming out of asx - for validation. good luck.
working 40 hours/week now so i can at least live. less time to program this comp so bit by bit developing from last years version.
i think we should be able to hide our shares in cash - as any "normal" trader would do in reality when there is a slump in the market, but this was not allowed. so ongoing hissy fit. nearly "took my software home with me".
bah-humbug
regards

wizAlvin
11-01-2013, 08:08 AM
Sheesh I should have picked the same 5 as last year, they're all firing. This years picks? Not so much. Some humility coming up, I suspect!
change - one day to go, [hee hee]

wizAlvin
11-01-2013, 08:15 AM
these are the rules.

1 - no stocks under 1c will be accepted.
2 - Dividends will be added to return.
3 - 5 stock picks only.
4 - no options etc.
so performance can be posted in percentage returns, and/or $ returns.
7 - entry price is the first-traded price from the day following you posting your selections for late comers or the first traded price on the 2nd of jan 2013.
8 - if one of your picks hasn’t listed or is in suspension at the start of year we will just take the first traded price on the day that it lists or comes out of suspension.
9 - takeovers will result in a new pick to the contestant, at the adjusted rate.

i am allowing dividends.
apart from that, the rules are much the same as for 2012.

my software current validation based on year open, so if you have subsequent ly made pics refer rule 7,8

jennym
11-01-2013, 08:21 AM
the machine:
ksn is a suspended one and it is allowed.
the rules allow ksn and the price is the 1st trade after coming out of suspension.

wizAlvin
11-01-2013, 08:26 AM
jennym: SRM, NXR, NAE, SGQ, BTU
wizAlvin: HRL, ICS, LAT, RAU, RSL
Toulouse-Luzern: ALQ, CBA, RHC, SIV, SXY
Joshuatree: ADQ, NEU, FKP, PGI, ZYL

wizAlvin
11-01-2013, 08:26 AM

jennym
11-01-2013, 08:28 AM
i will be soft and allow changes/additions up to the open of the asx on monday. this makes sense.
after that it is all over though.

any errors or picks outside the rules(eg less than a cent) means a zero price for the whole year.

wizAlvin
11-01-2013, 08:33 AM

OTE < 0.01
KAB 4 Jan 2013 opened at 1 cent
GSE not at or above 1 cent this year

wizAlvin
11-01-2013, 08:40 AM
stevo1 - please review - ref jennym - GSE

jennym
11-01-2013, 08:56 AM
oh why oh why do some of you need to be so difficult? lol

paddie and stevo1 and seagull.
when you picked these they were 1c. you picked before the end of the year so in the spirit of the competition you can have them.
it does look as if the 1c rule needs to be a bit more explicit though.

fred 114: mxt was ceh which went out of business in 2008. are you sure you want this? perhaps it is better to pick a new one.

mamos: ecv hasnt listed yet, we will take the 1st trade when it lists.

jennym
11-01-2013, 08:58 AM
i will be soft and allow changes/additions up to the open of the asx on monday. this makes sense.
after that it is all over though.

any errors or picks outside the rules(eg less than a cent) means a zero price for the whole year.

you have a bit of time left to do your research.

wizAlvin
11-01-2013, 09:19 AM
2012 top 5

Top Five :
-0.49%
[NWE
PEN
CUE
SXY
LYC
]

spooky!?

could be why i'm not picking the top 5 even if it is miles ahead of the lead i picked last year

just taken AUDJPY 94.45/93.26/93.71

stevo1
11-01-2013, 09:50 AM
stevo1 - please review - ref jennym - GSE

Wiz found the rules at start of thread I see they have changed as time moved on (didnt read entire thread)It appears that JennyM is allowing GSE?if this is not correct then replace it with NWE.
Hope this is not causing you to blow all the fuses.

jennym
11-01-2013, 10:02 AM
i am allowing it because it looks like it was a cent at the time you picked it.

yes, there are rules but if they are not as clear as they can be then i must give the benefit of the doubt.

for 2014 if i am doing this, i will make it more explicit and put dates on for the 1c rule.
3 of you have picked stuff that was flip flopping around 1c at around the time that you were making your picks.

wizAlvin
11-01-2013, 10:11 AM
Wiz found the rules at start of thread I see they have changed as time moved on (didnt read entire thread)It appears that JennyM is allowing GSE?if this is not correct then replace it with NWE.
Hope this is not causing you to blow all the fuses.

jennym should cut the competition off at first trade of the year, allow dividends, and resort to cash. she is far too lenient. but would it be a fun thing?
perhaps there should be a serious / strict competion with prizes, and a second fun one [for me anyway]
regards

cutting code. should be on my land watering plants in the drought here in mid canterbury.

the machine
11-01-2013, 11:52 AM
the machine:
ksn is a suspended one and it is allowed.
the rules allow ksn and the price is the 1st trade after coming out of suspension.

thanks jennym
so now my tips cover 100% of the cultana prospect and i think only 1 other poster is on to it through SER

M

wizAlvin
11-01-2013, 12:00 PM
at the opening 11 jan 2013 the list and the entry dates

Shasta:1,1,OEL,0,0,1,20130102
Shasta:2,1,AJM,0,0,1,20130102
Shasta:3,1,MLX,0,0,1,20130102
Shasta:4,1,IMF,0,0,1,20130102
Shasta:5,1,MRM,0,0,1,20130102
JBmurc:1,1,PGI,0,0,1,20130102
JBmurc:2,1,ROC,0,0,1,20130102
JBmurc:3,1,OXX,0,0,1,20130102
JBmurc:4,1,CVR,0,0,1,20130102
JBmurc:5,1,TAP,0,0,1,20130102
Aotea:1,1,ESI,0,0,1,20130102
Aotea:2,1,PXG,0,0,1,20130102
Aotea:3,1,ZYL,0,0,1,20130102
Aotea:4,1,RXL,0,0,1,20130102
Aotea:5,1,MYG,0,0,1,20130102
Fred114:1,1,ALQ,0,0,1,20130102
Fred114:2,1,MXT,0,0,1,20130102
Fred114:3,1,MFG,0,0,1,20130102
Fred114:4,1,CAJ,0,0,1,20130102
Fred114:5,1,ILU,0,0,1,20130102
macduffy:1,1,SPL,0,0,1,20130102
macduffy:2,1,ILU,0,0,1,20130102
macduffy:3,1,MAD,0,0,1,20130102
macduffy:4,1,HAV,0,0,1,20130102
macduffy:5,1,RXM,0,0,1,20130102
SCOTTY:1,1,INA,0,0,1,20130102
SCOTTY:2,1,IOH,0,0,1,20130102
SCOTTY:3,1,MWR,0,0,1,20130102
SCOTTY:4,1,SSM,0,0,1,20130102
SCOTTY:5,1,STS,0,0,1,20130102
amalgam:1,1,CGO,0,0,1,20130102
amalgam:2,1,PRO,0,0,1,20130102
amalgam:3,1,CAJ,0,0,1,20130102
amalgam:4,1,ELX,0,0,1,20130102
amalgam:5,1,CGM,0,0,1,20130102
Paddie:1,1,SXY,0,0,1,20130102
Paddie:2,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130102
Paddie:3,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130102
Paddie:4,1,PGI,0,0,1,20130102
Paddie:5,1,OTE,0,0,1,20130102
Corporate:1,1,COF,0,0,1,20130102
Corporate:2,1,AJQ,0,0,1,20130102
Corporate:3,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130102
Corporate:4,1,GBG,0,0,1,20130102
Corporate:5,1,ROC,0,0,1,20130102
NOCASH:1,1,MAD,0,0,1,20130102
NOCASH:2,1,SXY,0,0,1,20130102
NOCASH:3,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130102
NOCASH:4,1,MEL,0,0,1,20130102
NOCASH:5,1,LYC,0,0,1,20130102
Skol:1,1,VAH,0,0,1,20130102
Skol:2,1,PDN,0,0,1,20130102
Skol:3,1,ARI,0,0,1,20130102
Skol:4,1,WDR,0,0,1,20130102
Skol:5,1,RIA,0,0,1,20130102
gv1:1,1,GFF,0,0,1,20130102
gv1:2,1,AVQ,0,0,1,20130102
gv1:3,1,SAU,0,0,1,20130102
gv1:4,1,BUY,0,0,1,20130102
gv1:5,1,AYN,0,0,1,20130102
SCHUMACHER:1,1,AGS,0,0,1,20130102
SCHUMACHER:2,1,PGI,0,0,1,20130102
SCHUMACHER:3,1,AVQ,0,0,1,20130102
SCHUMACHER:4,1,AVB,0,0,1,20130102
SCHUMACHER:5,1,PEN,0,0,1,20130102
stoploss:1,1,NTC,0,0,1,20130102
stoploss:2,1,OCL,0,0,1,20130102
stoploss:3,1,MYX,0,0,1,20130102
stoploss:4,1,GEM,0,0,1,20130102
stoploss:5,1,SKE,0,0,1,20130102
Kees:1,1,LCT,0,0,1,20130102
Kees:2,1,ALK,0,0,1,20130102
Kees:3,1,CES,0,0,1,20130102
Kees:4,1,AUZ,0,0,1,20130102
Kees:5,1,NAE,0,0,1,20130102
CMo:1,1,NSE,0,0,1,20130102
CMo:2,1,PXG,0,0,1,20130102
CMo:3,1,RDR,0,0,1,20130102
CMo:4,1,SXY,0,0,1,20130102
CMo:5,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130102
trackers:1,1,ADQ,0,0,1,20130102
trackers:2,1,AJQ,0,0,1,20130102
trackers:3,1,CVR,0,0,1,20130102
trackers:4,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130102
trackers:5,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130102
pedro.nz:1,1,WTF,0,0,1,20130102
pedro.nz:2,1,RHC,0,0,1,20130102
pedro.nz:3,1,PPT,0,0,1,20130102
pedro.nz:4,1,CCV,0,0,1,20130102
pedro.nz:5,1,CWP,0,0,1,20130102
Stumpynuts:1,1,OBL,0,0,1,20130102
Stumpynuts:2,1,UNV,0,0,1,20130102
Stumpynuts:3,1,NSE,0,0,1,20130102
Stumpynuts:4,1,REY,0,0,1,20130102
Stumpynuts:5,1,GOR,0,0,1,20130102
snapiti:1,1,QBE,0,0,1,20130102
snapiti:2,1,QAN,0,0,1,20130102
snapiti:3,1,HOR,0,0,1,20130102
snapiti:4,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130102
snapiti:5,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130102
percy:1,1,CAJ,0,0,1,20130102
percy:2,1,CMG,0,0,1,20130102
percy:3,1,HIT,0,0,1,20130102
percy:4,1,NOD,0,0,1,20130102
percy:5,1,RUM,0,0,1,20130102
noodles:1,1,FSA,0,0,1,20130102
noodles:2,1,SWK,0,0,1,20130102
noodles:3,1,PBP,0,0,1,20130102
noodles:4,1,CLH,0,0,1,20130102
noodles:5,1,DDR,0,0,1,20130102
Dej:1,1,CAJ,0,0,1,20130102
Dej:2,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130102
Dej:3,1,OEL,0,0,1,20130102
Dej:4,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130102
Dej:5,1,AVB,0,0,1,20130102
777:1,1,CUE,0,0,1,20130102
777:2,1,PEN,0,0,1,20130102
777:3,1,PTM,0,0,1,20130102
777:4,1,SXY,0,0,1,20130102
777:5,1,TCM,0,0,1,20130102
bung5:1,1,MYG,0,0,1,20130102
bung5:2,1,PEN,0,0,1,20130102
bung5:3,1,CFE,0,0,1,20130102
bung5:4,1,AJQ,0,0,1,20130102
bung5:5,1,DGR,0,0,1,20130102
Jay:1,1,CAJ,0,0,1,20130102
Jay:2,1,NSE,0,0,1,20130102
Jay:3,1,MNF,0,0,1,20130102
Jay:4,1,RHC,0,0,1,20130102
Jay:5,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130102
KW:1,1,ALQ,0,0,1,20130102
KW:2,1,JIN,0,0,1,20130102
KW:3,1,JHX,0,0,1,20130102
KW:4,1,SGN,0,0,1,20130102
KW:5,1,UGL,0,0,1,20130102
OutTo Lunch:1,1,SXY,0,0,1,20130102
OutTo Lunch:2,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130102
OutTo Lunch:3,1,PGI,0,0,1,20130102
OutTo Lunch:4,1,FNT,0,0,1,20130102
OutTo Lunch:5,1,LNC,0,0,1,20130102
Brut:1,1,AVB,0,0,1,20130102
Brut:2,1,KFE,0,0,1,20130102
Brut:3,1,NSE,0,0,1,20130102
Brut:4,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130102
Brut:5,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130102
Xerof:1,1,AVB,0,0,1,20130102
Xerof:2,1,CRJ,0,0,1,20130102
Xerof:3,1,FNT,0,0,1,20130102
Xerof:4,1,MKE,0,0,1,20130102
Xerof:5,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130102
slimwin:1,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130102
slimwin:2,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130102
slimwin:3,1,PXG,0,0,1,20130102
slimwin:4,1,AVB,0,0,1,20130102
slimwin:5,1,BTU,0,0,1,20130102
seagull:1,1,TTA,0,0,1,20130102
seagull:2,1,BCC,0,0,1,20130102
seagull:3,1,KAB,0,0,1,20130102
seagull:4,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130102
seagull:5,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130102
airdale:1,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130102
airdale:2,1,SXY,0,0,1,20130102
airdale:3,1,PIO,0,0,1,20130102
airdale:4,1,AZS,0,0,1,20130102
airdale:5,1,GBG,0,0,1,20130102
skeet:1,1,BCC,0,0,1,20130102
skeet:2,1,AEM,0,0,1,20130102
skeet:3,1,NXR,0,0,1,20130102
skeet:4,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130102
skeet:5,1,IOG,0,0,1,20130102
Stranger Danger:1,1,AVG,0,0,1,20130102
Stranger Danger:2,1,CLH,0,0,1,20130102
Stranger Danger:3,1,COF,0,0,1,20130102
Stranger Danger:4,1,FSA,0,0,1,20130102
Stranger Danger:5,1,PBP,0,0,1,20130102
boysy:1,1,OBL,0,0,1,20130102
boysy:2,1,NDO,0,0,1,20130102
boysy:3,1,PPP,0,0,1,20130102
boysy:4,1,MEO,0,0,1,20130102
boysy:5,1,OEL,0,0,1,20130102
the machine:1,1,KSN,0,0,1,20130102
the machine:2,1,SER,0,0,1,20130102
the machine:3,1,PPP,0,0,1,20130102
the machine:4,1,KAS,0,0,1,20130102
the machine:5,1,MLX,0,0,1,20130102
majorbarejet:1,1,AOH,0,0,1,20130102
majorbarejet:2,1,AWE,0,0,1,20130102
majorbarejet:3,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130102
majorbarejet:4,1,TAH,0,0,1,20130102
majorbarejet:5,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130102
FarmerGeorge:1,1,MZM,0,0,1,20130102
FarmerGeorge:2,1,ISS,0,0,1,20130102
FarmerGeorge:3,1,NCR,0,0,1,20130102
FarmerGeorge:4,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130102
FarmerGeorge:5,1,PXG,0,0,1,20130102
impacman:1,1,PEN,0,0,1,20130102
impacman:2,1,CUV,0,0,1,20130102
impacman:3,1,STX,0,0,1,20130102
impacman:4,1,SXY,0,0,1,20130102
impacman:5,1,NDL,0,0,1,20130102
ELYOB:1,1,OEL,0,0,1,20130102
ELYOB:2,1,SPS,0,0,1,20130102
ELYOB:3,1,CUE,0,0,1,20130102
ELYOB:4,1,HZN,0,0,1,20130102
ELYOB:5,1,TPT,0,0,1,20130102
gazprom1:1,1,ROC,0,0,1,20130102
gazprom1:2,1,OEL,0,0,1,20130102
gazprom1:3,1,BCC,0,0,1,20130102
gazprom1:4,1,AJQ,0,0,1,20130102
gazprom1:5,1,EXE,0,0,1,20130102
Penfold:1,1,CAJ,0,0,1,20130102
Penfold:2,1,CLH,0,0,1,20130102
Penfold:3,1,IPL,0,0,1,20130102
Penfold:4,1,MIO,0,0,1,20130102
Penfold:5,1,SRX,0,0,1,20130102
apostle 95:1,1,CCP,0,0,1,20130102
apostle 95:2,1,PPP,0,0,1,20130102
apostle 95:3,1,SXY,0,0,1,20130102
apostle 95:4,1,HLX,0,0,1,20130102
apostle 95:5,1,CUE,0,0,1,20130102
belgarion:1,1,CBA,0,0,1,20130102
belgarion:2,1,BEN,0,0,1,20130102
belgarion:3,1,WBC,0,0,1,20130102
belgarion:4,1,AMP,0,0,1,20130102
belgarion:5,1,MQG,0,0,1,20130102
Rabbi:1,1,SXY,0,0,1,20130102
Rabbi:2,1,BPT,0,0,1,20130102
Rabbi:3,1,ICN,0,0,1,20130102
Rabbi:4,1,BRU,0,0,1,20130102
Rabbi:5,1,OEL,0,0,1,20130102
ronthepom:1,1,LYC,0,0,1,20130102
ronthepom:2,1,BUL,0,0,1,20130102
ronthepom:3,1,OXX,0,0,1,20130102
ronthepom:4,1,NSE,0,0,1,20130110
ronthepom:5,1,ABY,0,0,1,20130102
Paper Tiger:1,1,BTT,0,0,1,20130102
Paper Tiger:2,1,QRX,0,0,1,20130102
Paper Tiger:3,1,SGN,0,0,1,20130102
Paper Tiger:4,1,SEH,0,0,1,20130102
Paper Tiger:5,1,BGA,0,0,1,20130102
JayRiggs:1,1,AWE,0,0,1,20130102
JayRiggs:2,1,DTE,0,0,1,20130102
JayRiggs:3,1,ERA,0,0,1,20130102
JayRiggs:4,1,MBN,0,0,1,20130102
JayRiggs:5,1,MSB,0,0,1,20130102
ScrappyO:1,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130102
ScrappyO:2,1,AKK,0,0,1,20130102
ScrappyO:3,1,RMS,0,0,1,20130102
ScrappyO:4,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130102
ScrappyO:5,1,AVQ,0,0,1,20130102
Soulman:1,1,NUP,0,0,1,20130102
Soulman:2,1,ISS,0,0,1,20130102
Soulman:3,1,WEC,0,0,1,20130102
Soulman:4,1,CVN,0,0,1,20130102
Soulman:5,1,FML,0,0,1,20130102
lissica:1,1,BSA,0,0,1,20130102
lissica:2,1,DTL,0,0,1,20130102
lissica:3,1,CFE,0,0,1,20130102
lissica:4,1,DTE,0,0,1,20130102
lissica:5,1,QBE,0,0,1,20130102
denpal:1,1,PXG,0,0,1,20130102
denpal:2,1,SLR,0,0,1,20130102
denpal:3,1,NST,0,0,1,20130102
denpal:4,1,BDR,0,0,1,20130102
denpal:5,1,RVY,0,0,1,20130102
Awamoa:1,1,BBG,0,0,1,20130102
Awamoa:2,1,DRA,0,0,1,20130102
Awamoa:3,1,QBE,0,0,1,20130102
Awamoa:4,1,STX,0,0,1,20130102
Awamoa:5,1,UXC,0,0,1,20130102
KentBrockman:1,1,SLR,0,0,1,20130102
KentBrockman:2,1,RAW,0,0,1,20130102
KentBrockman:3,1,BKY,0,0,1,20130102
KentBrockman:4,1,CUE,0,0,1,20130102
KentBrockman:5,1,SFZ,0,0,1,20130102
Shrewd Crude:1,1,OXX,0,0,1,20130102
Shrewd Crude:2,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130102
Shrewd Crude:3,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130102
Shrewd Crude:4,1,KEY,0,0,1,20130102
Shrewd Crude:5,1,NGE,0,0,1,20130102
rev:1,1,CTE,0,0,1,20130102
rev:2,1,CTR,0,0,1,20130102
rev:3,1,MNE,0,0,1,20130102
rev:4,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130102
rev:5,1,UML,0,0,1,20130102
bohemian:1,1,EPD,0,0,1,20130102
bohemian:2,1,BLY,0,0,1,20130102
bohemian:3,1,RUM,0,0,1,20130102
bohemian:4,1,CFE,0,0,1,20130102
bohemian:5,1,WTF,0,0,1,20130102
hal:1,1,BRU,0,0,1,20130102
hal:2,1,OEL,0,0,1,20130102
hal:3,1,DRK,0,0,1,20130102
hal:4,1,KCN,0,0,1,20130102
hal:5,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130102
steve fleming:1,1,ADQ,0,0,1,20130102
steve fleming:2,1,CTE,0,0,1,20130102
steve fleming:3,1,EBT,0,0,1,20130102
steve fleming:4,1,EPD,0,0,1,20130102
steve fleming:5,1,SOM,0,0,1,20130102
pago:1,1,CTP,0,0,1,20130102
pago:2,1,ESI,0,0,1,20130102
pago:3,1,PEN,0,0,1,20130102
pago:4,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130102
pago:5,1,SSN,0,0,1,20130102
Ricky99:1,1,BRU,0,0,1,20130102
Ricky99:2,1,NEN,0,0,1,20130102
Ricky99:3,1,MWR,0,0,1,20130102
Ricky99:4,1,PGI,0,0,1,20130102
Ricky99:5,1,ROC,0,0,1,20130102
CAM:1,1,AGS,0,0,1,20130102
CAM:2,1,EVE,0,0,1,20130102
CAM:3,1,BUL,0,0,1,20130102
CAM:4,1,PEN,0,0,1,20130102
CAM:5,1,SER,0,0,1,20130102
Taijon:1,1,BUL,0,0,1,20130102
Taijon:2,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130102
Taijon:3,1,ANZ,0,0,1,20130102
Taijon:4,1,PPP,0,0,1,20130102
Taijon:5,1,HGO,0,0,1,20130102
bermuda:1,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130102
bermuda:2,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130102
bermuda:3,1,OXX,0,0,1,20130102
bermuda:4,1,SXY,0,0,1,20130102
bermuda:5,1,NEN,0,0,1,20130102
Steve:1,1,BUE,0,0,1,20130102
Steve:2,1,MNM,0,0,1,20130102
Steve:3,1,QFX,0,0,1,20130102
Steve:4,1,WAC,0,0,1,20130102
Steve:5,1,ZYL,0,0,1,20130102
Clips:1,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130103
Clips:2,1,DLS,0,0,1,20130103
Clips:3,1,NZO,0,0,1,20130103
Clips:4,1,NCM,0,0,1,20130103
Clips:5,1,GRY,0,0,1,20130103
bear:1,1,TZL,0,0,1,20130103
bear:2,1,NST,0,0,1,20130103
bear:3,1,SEA,0,0,1,20130103
bear:4,1,IRI,0,0,1,20130103
bear:5,1,MIO,0,0,1,20130103
Damo79:1,1,AGS,0,0,1,20130103
Damo79:2,1,EEG,0,0,1,20130103
Damo79:3,1,HLX,0,0,1,20130103
Damo79:4,1,HSN,0,0,1,20130103
Damo79:5,1,PGC,0,0,1,20130103
Drworm:1,1,ALU,0,0,1,20130104
Drworm:2,1,CCV,0,0,1,20130104
Drworm:3,1,DSB,0,0,1,20130104
Drworm:4,1,EPD,0,0,1,20130104
Drworm:5,1,GRB,0,0,1,20130104
GoldRush:1,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130104
GoldRush:2,1,PGI,0,0,1,20130104
GoldRush:3,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130104
GoldRush:4,1,OEL,0,0,1,20130104
GoldRush:5,1,DYL,0,0,1,20130104
The Big Ease:1,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130105
The Big Ease:2,1,NSE,0,0,1,20130105
The Big Ease:3,1,DTE,0,0,1,20130105
The Big Ease:4,1,SXY,0,0,1,20130105
The Big Ease:5,1,CTP,0,0,1,20130105
biker:1,1,FXJ,0,0,1,20130105
biker:2,1,VAH,0,0,1,20130105
biker:3,1,APN,0,0,1,20130105
biker:4,1,GFF,0,0,1,20130105
biker:5,1,BBG,0,0,1,20130105
jdq:1,1,ACL,0,0,1,20130105
jdq:2,1,OEL,0,0,1,20130105
jdq:3,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130105
jdq:4,1,AVB,0,0,1,20130105
jdq:5,1,PYC,0,0,1,20130105
Waiuta:1,1,CUE,0,0,1,20130106
Waiuta:2,1,NGE,0,0,1,20130106
Waiuta:3,1,JKA,0,0,1,20130106
Waiuta:4,1,MNF,0,0,1,20130106
Waiuta:5,1,BLG,0,0,1,20130106
Huang Chunq:1,1,ZYL,0,0,1,20130107
Huang Chunq:2,1,IXR,0,0,1,20130107
Huang Chunq:3,1,PDN,0,0,1,20130107
Huang Chunq:4,1,HOR,0,0,1,20130107
Huang Chunq:5,1,JPR,0,0,1,20130107
karlos:1,1,AAJ,0,0,1,20130107
karlos:2,1,AAY,0,0,1,20130107
karlos:3,1,ALY,0,0,1,20130107
karlos:4,1,ABN,0,0,1,20130107
karlos:5,1,ABV,0,0,1,20130107
Lizard:1,1,AZV,0,0,1,20130107
Lizard:2,1,CDA,0,0,1,20130107
Lizard:3,1,CLQ,0,0,1,20130107
Lizard:4,1,CKL,0,0,1,20130107
Lizard:5,1,SNL,0,0,1,20130107
h2so4:1,1,BBG,0,0,1,20130108
h2so4:2,1,CUE,0,0,1,20130108
h2so4:3,1,MNF,0,0,1,20130108
h2so4:4,1,WES,0,0,1,20130108
h2so4:5,1,OKN,0,0,1,20130108
upside umop:1,1,AJQ,0,0,1,20130108
upside umop:2,1,BPT,0,0,1,20130108
upside umop:3,1,BRU,0,0,1,20130108
upside umop:4,1,NSE,0,0,1,20130108
upside umop:5,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130108
stevo1:1,1,LYC,0,0,1,20130108
stevo1:2,1,GSE,0,0,1,20130108
stevo1:3,1,MCR,0,0,1,20130108
stevo1:4,1,ORE,0,0,1,20130108
stevo1:5,1,MNM,0,0,1,20130108
mamos:1,1,ECV,0,0,1,20130110
mamos:2,1,ISS,0,0,1,20130110
mamos:3,1,TTI,0,0,1,20130110
mamos:4,1,TTN,0,0,1,20130110
mamos:5,1,ITD,0,0,1,20130110
Sideshow Bob:1,1,OXX,0,0,1,20130110
Sideshow Bob:2,1,PGI,0,0,1,20130110
Sideshow Bob:3,1,ROC,0,0,1,20130110
Sideshow Bob:4,1,OEL,0,0,1,20130110
Sideshow Bob:5,1,AJQ,0,0,1,20130110
Rif-Raf:1,1,ADO,0,0,1,20130110
Rif-Raf:2,1,MHM,0,0,1,20130110
Rif-Raf:3,1,LYC,0,0,1,20130110
Rif-Raf:4,1,SXY,0,0,1,20130110
Rif-Raf:5,1,NSE,0,0,1,20130110
McGinty:1,1,PDN,0,0,1,20130111
McGinty:2,1,PGI,0,0,1,20130111
McGinty:3,1,APN,0,0,1,20130111
McGinty:4,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130111
McGinty:5,1,PBG,0,0,1,20130111
jennym:1,1,SRM,0,0,1,20130111
jennym:2,1,NXR,0,0,1,20130111
jennym:3,1,NAE,0,0,1,20130111
jennym:4,1,SGQ,0,0,1,20130111
jennym:5,1,BTU,0,0,1,20130111
wizAlvin:1,1,HRL,0,0,1,20130111
wizAlvin:2,1,ICS,0,0,1,20130111
wizAlvin:3,1,LAT,0,0,1,20130111
wizAlvin:4,1,RAU,0,0,1,20130111
wizAlvin:5,1,RSL,0,0,1,20130111
Toulouse-Luzern:1,1,ALQ,0,0,1,20130111
Toulouse-Luzern:2,1,CBA,0,0,1,20130111
Toulouse-Luzern:3,1,RHC,0,0,1,20130111
Toulouse-Luzern:4,1,SIV,0,0,1,20130111
Toulouse-Luzern:5,1,SXY,0,0,1,20130111
Joshuatree:1,1,ADQ,0,0,1,20130111
Joshuatree:2,1,NEU,0,0,1,20130111
Joshuatree:3,1,FKP,0,0,1,20130111
Joshuatree:4,1,PGI,0,0,1,20130111
Joshuatree:5,1,ZYL,0,0,1,20130111

wizAlvin
11-01-2013, 12:10 PM
ah! all those on 20130105 or 20130106 will be at opening of 20130107 the monday
19 people but ronthepom one ticker only

back sat night or sunday

mark100
11-01-2013, 02:56 PM
Am I not too late?

A bit harder this year as there has been a lot of PE expansion in the market lately.

ECV – not yet listed, will list this month. Same theme as Energy Action, from what I’ve read so far probably not as high quality

EZL – beaten up but profitable stockbroker trading just above NTA and pays a dividend.

DSB – beaten up coal mining contractor, PE<5

TTI – recovery play. Debt coming under control, underlying business seems to be improving

TTN – cheap contractor trading under 7x FY12

bermuda
11-01-2013, 09:32 PM
Jenny,
When you press the button for your first update you are going to be miles ahead. NXR has gone from 4.0 to 12.5. Well done. ps I bought NXR last year on your recommendation. Let's hope they go past 19 cents!!

As always, good things take time.

skeet
11-01-2013, 10:06 PM
Jenny might have company...

wizAlvin
12-01-2013, 09:45 PM
Jenny,
When you press the button for your first update you are going to be miles ahead. NXR has gone from 4.0 to 12.5. Well done. ps I bought NXR last year on your recommendation. Let's hope they go past 19 cents!!

As always, good things take time.

you may have to check jennym's own postings and time of entry. i think jennym is contemplating other paths, possibly following my direction: away from trading.

wizAlvin
12-01-2013, 09:50 PM
i can't have RAU, so i select POS

jennym
12-01-2013, 10:26 PM
bermuda:
i sold mine last year, i made a small profit i think. i didnt buy in again when it was between 4 and 6 because i had forgotten about it and now i am cursing myself. there are times when you just buy the ask and not worry about it. i seem to be incapable of this, i always wait for a pullback. i need to change.

i hope it goes past 19c too. actually it should go way past 19c over time. that means i should just buy in and not worry too much.
i had an order in at 7 on friday, expecting that friday afternoon sell off. i was away so i couldnt monitor it.

i wont be that far ahead, i submitted my picks late and the open on the day after is taken. it is 8.5 for me.

jennym
12-01-2013, 10:30 PM
Am I not too late?

A bit harder this year as there has been a lot of PE expansion in the market lately.

ECV – not yet listed, will list this month. Same theme as Energy Action, from what I’ve read so far probably not as high quality

EZL – beaten up but profitable stockbroker trading just above NTA and pays a dividend.

DSB – beaten up coal mining contractor, PE<5

TTI – recovery play. Debt coming under control, underlying business seems to be improving

TTN – cheap contractor trading under 7x FY12

i said a day or so ago that i would allow submissions and changes up until the market open on monday. it seems to make sense. you are not too late.

jennym
13-01-2013, 02:39 PM
fred 114:

mxt was ceh which went out of business in 2008. are you sure you want this? perhaps it is better to pick a new one.

you have today and tomorrow morning to do it.
at 12 oclock it becomes pumpkin time.

whipit
13-01-2013, 04:04 PM
Thanks for running this. Must be quite a mission. I'll run with

CTD
RQL
ROC
CVR
SWL

Cheers!

whirly
13-01-2013, 08:18 PM
AWC
EXE
LMR
MNC
PCL

Thanks W.

snowball
14-01-2013, 10:26 AM
Hopefully will just make the cut with:
AAJ
CSP
JKA
SAU
SBR
Cheers
s.

CJ
14-01-2013, 10:30 AM
Hopefully will just make the cut with:
Cheers
s.My guess is you've got a snowballs chance in hell. How hot is it where you are?

jennym
14-01-2013, 11:19 AM
a little over 1/2 an hour to go to make your picks or make changes.

after that, i will not accept anything at all.

better off to chuck some darts if you havnt done any research yet than to miss out alltogether.

wizAlvin
16-01-2013, 05:55 PM
I have been through once and extracted the following list. i expect to be checking at least twice more, but don't be shy to let me know if i have missed anyone or typed Annyyytthring rong or neight write.

Shasta:1,1,OEL,0,0,1,20130102
Shasta:2,1,AJM,0,0,1,20130102
Shasta:3,1,MLX,0,0,1,20130102
Shasta:4,1,IMF,0,0,1,20130102
Shasta:5,1,MRM,0,0,1,20130102
JBmurc:1,1,PGI,0,0,1,20130102
JBmurc:2,1,ROC,0,0,1,20130102
JBmurc:3,1,OXX,0,0,1,20130102
JBmurc:4,1,CVR,0,0,1,20130102
JBmurc:5,1,TAP,0,0,1,20130102
Aotea:1,1,ESI,0,0,1,20130102
Aotea:2,1,PXG,0,0,1,20130102
Aotea:3,1,ZYL,0,0,1,20130102
Aotea:4,1,RXL,0,0,1,20130102
Aotea:5,1,MYG,0,0,1,20130102
Fred114:1,1,ALQ,0,0,1,20130102
Fred114:2,1,MXT,0,0,1,20130102
Fred114:3,1,MFG,0,0,1,20130102
Fred114:4,1,CAJ,0,0,1,20130102
Fred114:5,1,ILU,0,0,1,20130102
macduffy:1,1,SPL,0,0,1,20130102
macduffy:2,1,ILU,0,0,1,20130102
macduffy:3,1,MAD,0,0,1,20130102
macduffy:4,1,HAV,0,0,1,20130102
macduffy:5,1,RXM,0,0,1,20130102
SCOTTY:1,1,INA,0,0,1,20130102
SCOTTY:2,1,IOH,0,0,1,20130102
SCOTTY:3,1,MWR,0,0,1,20130102
SCOTTY:4,1,SSM,0,0,1,20130102
SCOTTY:5,1,STS,0,0,1,20130102
amalgam:1,1,CGO,0,0,1,20130102
amalgam:2,1,PRO,0,0,1,20130102
amalgam:3,1,CAJ,0,0,1,20130102
amalgam:4,1,ELX,0,0,1,20130102
amalgam:5,1,CGM,0,0,1,20130102
Paddie:1,1,SXY,0,0,1,20130102
Paddie:2,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130102
Paddie:3,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130102
Paddie:4,1,PGI,0,0,1,20130102
Paddie:5,1,OTE,0,0,1,20130102
Corporate:1,1,COF,0,0,1,20130102
Corporate:2,1,AJQ,0,0,1,20130102
Corporate:3,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130102
Corporate:4,1,GBG,0,0,1,20130102
Corporate:5,1,ROC,0,0,1,20130102
NOCASH:1,1,MAD,0,0,1,20130102
NOCASH:2,1,SXY,0,0,1,20130102
NOCASH:3,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130102
NOCASH:4,1,MEL,0,0,1,20130102
NOCASH:5,1,LYC,0,0,1,20130102
Skol:1,1,VAH,0,0,1,20130102
Skol:2,1,PDN,0,0,1,20130102
Skol:3,1,ARI,0,0,1,20130102
Skol:4,1,WDR,0,0,1,20130102
Skol:5,1,RIA,0,0,1,20130102
gv1:1,1,GFF,0,0,1,20130102
gv1:2,1,AVQ,0,0,1,20130102
gv1:3,1,SAU,0,0,1,20130102
gv1:4,1,BUY,0,0,1,20130102
gv1:5,1,AYN,0,0,1,20130102
SCHUMACHER:1,1,AGS,0,0,1,20130102
SCHUMACHER:2,1,PGI,0,0,1,20130102
SCHUMACHER:3,1,AVQ,0,0,1,20130102
SCHUMACHER:4,1,AVB,0,0,1,20130102
SCHUMACHER:5,1,PEN,0,0,1,20130102
stoploss:1,1,NTC,0,0,1,20130102
stoploss:2,1,OCL,0,0,1,20130102
stoploss:3,1,MYX,0,0,1,20130102
stoploss:4,1,GEM,0,0,1,20130102
stoploss:5,1,SKE,0,0,1,20130102
Kees:1,1,LCT,0,0,1,20130102
Kees:2,1,ALK,0,0,1,20130102
Kees:3,1,CES,0,0,1,20130102
Kees:4,1,AUZ,0,0,1,20130102
Kees:5,1,NAE,0,0,1,20130102
CMo:1,1,NSE,0,0,1,20130102
CMo:2,1,PXG,0,0,1,20130102
CMo:3,1,RDR,0,0,1,20130102
CMo:4,1,SXY,0,0,1,20130102
CMo:5,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130102
trackers:1,1,ADQ,0,0,1,20130102
trackers:2,1,AJQ,0,0,1,20130102
trackers:3,1,CVR,0,0,1,20130102
trackers:4,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130102
trackers:5,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130102
pedro.nz:1,1,WTF,0,0,1,20130102
pedro.nz:2,1,RHC,0,0,1,20130102
pedro.nz:3,1,PPT,0,0,1,20130102
pedro.nz:4,1,CCV,0,0,1,20130102
pedro.nz:5,1,CWP,0,0,1,20130102
Stumpynuts:1,1,OBL,0,0,1,20130102
Stumpynuts:2,1,UNV,0,0,1,20130102
Stumpynuts:3,1,NSE,0,0,1,20130102
Stumpynuts:4,1,REY,0,0,1,20130102
Stumpynuts:5,1,GOR,0,0,1,20130102
snapiti:1,1,QBE,0,0,1,20130102
snapiti:2,1,QAN,0,0,1,20130102
snapiti:3,1,HOR,0,0,1,20130102
snapiti:4,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130102
snapiti:5,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130102
percy:1,1,CAJ,0,0,1,20130102
percy:2,1,CMG,0,0,1,20130102
percy:3,1,HIT,0,0,1,20130102
percy:4,1,NOD,0,0,1,20130102
percy:5,1,RUM,0,0,1,20130102
noodles:1,1,FSA,0,0,1,20130102
noodles:2,1,SWK,0,0,1,20130102
noodles:3,1,PBP,0,0,1,20130102
noodles:4,1,CLH,0,0,1,20130102
noodles:5,1,DDR,0,0,1,20130102
Dej:1,1,CAJ,0,0,1,20130102
Dej:2,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130102
Dej:3,1,OEL,0,0,1,20130102
Dej:4,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130102
Dej:5,1,AVB,0,0,1,20130102
777:1,1,CUE,0,0,1,20130102
777:2,1,PEN,0,0,1,20130102
777:3,1,PTM,0,0,1,20130102
777:4,1,SXY,0,0,1,20130102
777:5,1,TCM,0,0,1,20130102
bung5:1,1,MYG,0,0,1,20130102
bung5:2,1,PEN,0,0,1,20130102
bung5:3,1,CFE,0,0,1,20130102
bung5:4,1,AJQ,0,0,1,20130102
bung5:5,1,DGR,0,0,1,20130102
Jay:1,1,CAJ,0,0,1,20130102
Jay:2,1,NSE,0,0,1,20130102
Jay:3,1,MNF,0,0,1,20130102
Jay:4,1,RHC,0,0,1,20130102
Jay:5,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130102
KW:1,1,ALQ,0,0,1,20130102
KW:2,1,JIN,0,0,1,20130102
KW:3,1,JHX,0,0,1,20130102
KW:4,1,SGN,0,0,1,20130102
KW:5,1,UGL,0,0,1,20130102
OutTo Lunch:1,1,SXY,0,0,1,20130102
OutTo Lunch:2,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130102
OutTo Lunch:3,1,PGI,0,0,1,20130102
OutTo Lunch:4,1,FNT,0,0,1,20130102
OutTo Lunch:5,1,LNC,0,0,1,20130102
Brut:1,1,AVB,0,0,1,20130102
Brut:2,1,KFE,0,0,1,20130102
Brut:3,1,NSE,0,0,1,20130102
Brut:4,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130102
Brut:5,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130102
Xerof:1,1,AVB,0,0,1,20130102
Xerof:2,1,CRJ,0,0,1,20130102
Xerof:3,1,FNT,0,0,1,20130102
Xerof:4,1,MKE,0,0,1,20130102
Xerof:5,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130102
slimwin:1,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130102
slimwin:2,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130102
slimwin:3,1,PXG,0,0,1,20130102
slimwin:4,1,AVB,0,0,1,20130102
slimwin:5,1,BTU,0,0,1,20130102
seagull:1,1,TTA,0,0,1,20130102
seagull:2,1,BCC,0,0,1,20130102
seagull:3,1,KAB,0,0,1,20130102
seagull:4,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130102
seagull:5,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130102
airdale:1,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130102
airdale:2,1,SXY,0,0,1,20130102
airdale:3,1,PIO,0,0,1,20130102
airdale:4,1,AZS,0,0,1,20130102
airdale:5,1,GBG,0,0,1,20130102
skeet:1,1,BCC,0,0,1,20130102
skeet:2,1,AEM,0,0,1,20130102
skeet:3,1,NXR,0,0,1,20130102
skeet:4,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130102
skeet:5,1,IOG,0,0,1,20130102
Stranger Danger:1,1,AVG,0,0,1,20130102
Stranger Danger:2,1,CLH,0,0,1,20130102
Stranger Danger:3,1,COF,0,0,1,20130102
Stranger Danger:4,1,FSA,0,0,1,20130102
Stranger Danger:5,1,PBP,0,0,1,20130102
boysy:1,1,OBL,0,0,1,20130102
boysy:2,1,NDO,0,0,1,20130102
boysy:3,1,PPP,0,0,1,20130102
boysy:4,1,MEO,0,0,1,20130102
boysy:5,1,OEL,0,0,1,20130102
the machine:2,1,SER,0,0,1,20130102
the machine:3,1,PPP,0,0,1,20130102
the machine:4,1,KAS,0,0,1,20130102
the machine:5,1,MLX,0,0,1,20130102
majorbarejet:1,1,AOH,0,0,1,20130102
majorbarejet:2,1,AWE,0,0,1,20130102
majorbarejet:3,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130102
majorbarejet:4,1,TAH,0,0,1,20130102
majorbarejet:5,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130102
FarmerGeorge:1,1,MZM,0,0,1,20130102
FarmerGeorge:2,1,ISS,0,0,1,20130102
FarmerGeorge:3,1,NCR,0,0,1,20130102
FarmerGeorge:4,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130102
FarmerGeorge:5,1,PXG,0,0,1,20130102
impacman:1,1,PEN,0,0,1,20130102
impacman:2,1,CUV,0,0,1,20130102
impacman:3,1,STX,0,0,1,20130102
impacman:4,1,SXY,0,0,1,20130102
impacman:5,1,NDL,0,0,1,20130102
ELYOB:1,1,OEL,0,0,1,20130102
ELYOB:2,1,SPS,0,0,1,20130102
ELYOB:3,1,CUE,0,0,1,20130102
ELYOB:4,1,HZN,0,0,1,20130102
ELYOB:5,1,TPT,0,0,1,20130102
gazprom1:1,1,ROC,0,0,1,20130102
gazprom1:2,1,OEL,0,0,1,20130102
gazprom1:3,1,BCC,0,0,1,20130102
gazprom1:4,1,AJQ,0,0,1,20130102
gazprom1:5,1,EXE,0,0,1,20130102
Penfold:1,1,CAJ,0,0,1,20130102
Penfold:2,1,CLH,0,0,1,20130102
Penfold:3,1,IPL,0,0,1,20130102
Penfold:4,1,MIO,0,0,1,20130102
Penfold:5,1,SRX,0,0,1,20130102
apostle 95:1,1,CCP,0,0,1,20130102
apostle 95:2,1,PPP,0,0,1,20130102
apostle 95:3,1,SXY,0,0,1,20130102
apostle 95:4,1,HLX,0,0,1,20130102
apostle 95:5,1,CUE,0,0,1,20130102
belgarion:1,1,CBA,0,0,1,20130102
belgarion:2,1,BEN,0,0,1,20130102
belgarion:3,1,WBC,0,0,1,20130102
belgarion:4,1,AMP,0,0,1,20130102
belgarion:5,1,MQG,0,0,1,20130102
Rabbi:1,1,SXY,0,0,1,20130102
Rabbi:2,1,BPT,0,0,1,20130102
Rabbi:3,1,ICN,0,0,1,20130102
Rabbi:4,1,BRU,0,0,1,20130102
Rabbi:5,1,OEL,0,0,1,20130102
ronthepom:1,1,LYC,0,0,1,20130102
ronthepom:2,1,BUL,0,0,1,20130102
ronthepom:3,1,OXX,0,0,1,20130102
ronthepom:4,1,NSE,0,0,1,20130110
ronthepom:5,1,ABY,0,0,1,20130102
Paper Tiger:1,1,BTT,0,0,1,20130102
Paper Tiger:2,1,QRX,0,0,1,20130102
Paper Tiger:3,1,SGN,0,0,1,20130102
Paper Tiger:4,1,SEH,0,0,1,20130102
Paper Tiger:5,1,BGA,0,0,1,20130102
JayRiggs:1,1,AWE,0,0,1,20130102
JayRiggs:2,1,DTE,0,0,1,20130102
JayRiggs:3,1,ERA,0,0,1,20130102
JayRiggs:4,1,MBN,0,0,1,20130102
JayRiggs:5,1,MSB,0,0,1,20130102
ScrappyO:1,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130102
ScrappyO:2,1,AKK,0,0,1,20130102
ScrappyO:3,1,RMS,0,0,1,20130102
ScrappyO:4,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130102
ScrappyO:5,1,AVQ,0,0,1,20130102
Soulman:1,1,NUP,0,0,1,20130102
Soulman:2,1,ISS,0,0,1,20130102
Soulman:3,1,WEC,0,0,1,20130102
Soulman:4,1,CVN,0,0,1,20130102
Soulman:5,1,FML,0,0,1,20130102
lissica:1,1,BSA,0,0,1,20130102
lissica:2,1,DTL,0,0,1,20130102
lissica:3,1,CFE,0,0,1,20130102
lissica:4,1,DTE,0,0,1,20130102
lissica:5,1,QBE,0,0,1,20130102
denpal:1,1,PXG,0,0,1,20130102
denpal:2,1,SLR,0,0,1,20130102
denpal:3,1,NST,0,0,1,20130102
denpal:4,1,BDR,0,0,1,20130102
denpal:5,1,RVY,0,0,1,20130102
Awamoa:1,1,BBG,0,0,1,20130102
Awamoa:2,1,DRA,0,0,1,20130102
Awamoa:3,1,QBE,0,0,1,20130102
Awamoa:4,1,STX,0,0,1,20130102
Awamoa:5,1,UXC,0,0,1,20130102
KentBrockman:1,1,SLR,0,0,1,20130102
KentBrockman:2,1,RAW,0,0,1,20130102
KentBrockman:3,1,BKY,0,0,1,20130102
KentBrockman:4,1,CUE,0,0,1,20130102
KentBrockman:5,1,SFZ,0,0,1,20130102
Shrewd Crude:1,1,OXX,0,0,1,20130102
Shrewd Crude:2,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130102
Shrewd Crude:3,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130102
Shrewd Crude:4,1,KEY,0,0,1,20130102
Shrewd Crude:5,1,NGE,0,0,1,20130102
rev:1,1,CTE,0,0,1,20130102
rev:2,1,CTR,0,0,1,20130102
rev:3,1,MNE,0,0,1,20130102
rev:4,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130102
rev:5,1,UML,0,0,1,20130102
bohemian:1,1,EPD,0,0,1,20130102
bohemian:2,1,BLY,0,0,1,20130102
bohemian:3,1,RUM,0,0,1,20130102
bohemian:4,1,CFE,0,0,1,20130102
bohemian:5,1,WTF,0,0,1,20130102
hal:1,1,BRU,0,0,1,20130102
hal:2,1,OEL,0,0,1,20130102
hal:3,1,DRK,0,0,1,20130102
hal:4,1,KCN,0,0,1,20130102
hal:5,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130102
steve fleming:1,1,ADQ,0,0,1,20130102
steve fleming:2,1,CTE,0,0,1,20130102
steve fleming:3,1,EBT,0,0,1,20130102
steve fleming:4,1,EPD,0,0,1,20130102
steve fleming:5,1,SOM,0,0,1,20130102
pago:1,1,CTP,0,0,1,20130102
pago:2,1,ESI,0,0,1,20130102
pago:3,1,PEN,0,0,1,20130102
pago:4,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130102
pago:5,1,SSN,0,0,1,20130102
Ricky99:1,1,BRU,0,0,1,20130102
Ricky99:2,1,NEN,0,0,1,20130102
Ricky99:3,1,MWR,0,0,1,20130102
Ricky99:4,1,PGI,0,0,1,20130102
Ricky99:5,1,ROC,0,0,1,20130102
CAM:1,1,AGS,0,0,1,20130102
CAM:2,1,EVE,0,0,1,20130102
CAM:3,1,BUL,0,0,1,20130102
CAM:4,1,PEN,0,0,1,20130102
CAM:5,1,SER,0,0,1,20130102
Taijon:1,1,BUL,0,0,1,20130102
Taijon:2,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130102
Taijon:3,1,ANZ,0,0,1,20130102
Taijon:4,1,PPP,0,0,1,20130102
Taijon:5,1,HGO,0,0,1,20130102
bermuda:1,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130102
bermuda:2,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130102
bermuda:3,1,OXX,0,0,1,20130102
bermuda:4,1,SXY,0,0,1,20130102
bermuda:5,1,NEN,0,0,1,20130102
Steve:1,1,BUE,0,0,1,20130102
Steve:2,1,MNM,0,0,1,20130102
Steve:3,1,QFX,0,0,1,20130102
Steve:4,1,WAC,0,0,1,20130102
Steve:5,1,ZYL,0,0,1,20130102
Clips:1,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130103
Clips:2,1,DLS,0,0,1,20130103
Clips:3,1,NZO,0,0,1,20130103
Clips:4,1,NCM,0,0,1,20130103
Clips:5,1,GRY,0,0,1,20130103
bear:1,1,TZL,0,0,1,20130103
bear:2,1,NST,0,0,1,20130103
bear:3,1,SEA,0,0,1,20130103
bear:4,1,IRI,0,0,1,20130103
bear:5,1,MIO,0,0,1,20130103
Damo79:1,1,AGS,0,0,1,20130103
Damo79:2,1,EEG,0,0,1,20130103
Damo79:3,1,HLX,0,0,1,20130103
Damo79:4,1,HSN,0,0,1,20130103
Damo79:5,1,PGC,0,0,1,20130103
Drworm:1,1,ALU,0,0,1,20130104
Drworm:2,1,CCV,0,0,1,20130104
Drworm:3,1,DSB,0,0,1,20130104
Drworm:4,1,EPD,0,0,1,20130104
Drworm:5,1,GRB,0,0,1,20130104
GoldRush:1,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130104
GoldRush:2,1,PGI,0,0,1,20130104
GoldRush:3,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130104
GoldRush:4,1,OEL,0,0,1,20130104
GoldRush:5,1,DYL,0,0,1,20130104
The Big Ease:1,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130107
The Big Ease:2,1,NSE,0,0,1,20130107
The Big Ease:3,1,DTE,0,0,1,20130107
The Big Ease:4,1,SXY,0,0,1,20130107
The Big Ease:5,1,CTP,0,0,1,20130107
biker:1,1,FXJ,0,0,1,20130107
biker:2,1,VAH,0,0,1,20130107
biker:3,1,APN,0,0,1,20130107
biker:4,1,GFF,0,0,1,20130107
biker:5,1,BBG,0,0,1,20130107
jdq:1,1,ACL,0,0,1,20130107
jdq:2,1,OEL,0,0,1,20130107
jdq:3,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130107
jdq:4,1,AVB,0,0,1,20130107
jdq:5,1,PYC,0,0,1,20130107
Waiuta:1,1,CUE,0,0,1,20130107
Waiuta:2,1,NGE,0,0,1,20130107
Waiuta:3,1,JKA,0,0,1,20130107
Waiuta:4,1,MNF,0,0,1,20130107
Waiuta:5,1,BLG,0,0,1,20130107
Huang Chunq:1,1,ZYL,0,0,1,20130107
Huang Chunq:2,1,IXR,0,0,1,20130107
Huang Chunq:3,1,PDN,0,0,1,20130107
Huang Chunq:4,1,HOR,0,0,1,20130107
Huang Chunq:5,1,JPR,0,0,1,20130107
karlos:1,1,AAJ,0,0,1,20130107
karlos:2,1,AAY,0,0,1,20130107
karlos:3,1,ALY,0,0,1,20130107
karlos:4,1,ABN,0,0,1,20130107
karlos:5,1,ABV,0,0,1,20130107
Lizard:1,1,AZV,0,0,1,20130107
Lizard:2,1,CDA,0,0,1,20130107
Lizard:3,1,CLQ,0,0,1,20130107
Lizard:4,1,CKL,0,0,1,20130107
Lizard:5,1,SNL,0,0,1,20130107
h2so4:1,1,BBG,0,0,1,20130108
h2so4:2,1,CUE,0,0,1,20130108
h2so4:3,1,MNF,0,0,1,20130108
h2so4:4,1,WES,0,0,1,20130108
h2so4:5,1,OKN,0,0,1,20130108
upside umop:1,1,AJQ,0,0,1,20130108
upside umop:2,1,BPT,0,0,1,20130108
upside umop:3,1,BRU,0,0,1,20130108
upside umop:4,1,NSE,0,0,1,20130108
upside umop:5,1,NWE,0,0,1,20130108
stevo1:1,1,LYC,0,0,1,20130108
stevo1:2,1,GSE,0,0,1,20130108
stevo1:3,1,MCR,0,0,1,20130108
stevo1:4,1,ORE,0,0,1,20130108
stevo1:5,1,MNM,0,0,1,20130108
mamos:2,1,ISS,0,0,1,20130110
mamos:3,1,TTI,0,0,1,20130110
mamos:4,1,TTN,0,0,1,20130110
mamos:5,1,ITD,0,0,1,20130110
Sideshow Bob:1,1,OXX,0,0,1,20130110
Sideshow Bob:2,1,PGI,0,0,1,20130110
Sideshow Bob:3,1,ROC,0,0,1,20130110
Sideshow Bob:4,1,OEL,0,0,1,20130110
Sideshow Bob:5,1,AJQ,0,0,1,20130110
Rif-Raf:1,1,ADO,0,0,1,20130110
Rif-Raf:2,1,MHM,0,0,1,20130110
Rif-Raf:3,1,LYC,0,0,1,20130110
Rif-Raf:4,1,SXY,0,0,1,20130110
Rif-Raf:5,1,NSE,0,0,1,20130110
McGinty:1,1,PDN,0,0,1,20130111
McGinty:2,1,PGI,0,0,1,20130111
McGinty:3,1,APN,0,0,1,20130111
McGinty:4,1,TTE,0,0,1,20130111
McGinty:5,1,PBG,0,0,1,20130111
jennym:1,1,SRM,0,0,1,20130111
jennym:2,1,NXR,0,0,1,20130111
jennym:3,1,NAE,0,0,1,20130111
jennym:4,1,SGQ,0,0,1,20130111
jennym:5,1,BTU,0,0,1,20130111
wizAlvin:4,1,POS,0,0,1,20130114
Toulouse-Luzern:1,1,ALQ,0,0,1,20130111
Toulouse-Luzern:2,1,CBA,0,0,1,20130111
Toulouse-Luzern:3,1,RHC,0,0,1,20130111
Toulouse-Luzern:4,1,SIV,0,0,1,20130111
Toulouse-Luzern:5,1,SXY,0,0,1,20130111
Joshuatree:1,1,ADQ,0,0,1,20130111
Joshuatree:2,1,NEU,0,0,1,20130111
Joshuatree:3,1,FKP,0,0,1,20130111
Joshuatree:4,1,PGI,0,0,1,20130111
Joshuatree:5,1,ZYL,0,0,1,20130111
mark100:1,1,ECV,0,0,1,20130114
mark100:2,1,EZL,0,0,1,20130114
mark100:3,1,DSB,0,0,1,20130114
mark100:4,1,TTI,0,0,1,20130114
mark100:5,1,TTN,0,0,1,20130114
whipit:1,1,CTD,0,0,1,20130114
whipit:2,1,RQL,0,0,1,20130114
whipit:3,1,ROC,0,0,1,20130114
whipit:4,1,CVR,0,0,1,20130114
whipit:5,1,SWL,0,0,1,20130114
whirly:1,1,AWC,0,0,1,20130114
whirly:2,1,EXE,0,0,1,20130114
whirly:3,1,LMR,0,0,1,20130114
whirly:4,1,MNC,0,0,1,20130114
whirly:5,1,PCL,0,0,1,20130114
snowball:1,1,AAJ,0,0,1,20130114
snowball:2,1,CSP,0,0,1,20130114
snowball:3,1,JKA,0,0,1,20130114
snowball:4,1,SAU,0,0,1,20130114
snowball:5,1,SBR,0,0,1,20130114

wizAlvin
16-01-2013, 05:56 PM
i shall now have >>> fun with c# and last years code

wizAlvin
16-01-2013, 06:25 PM
nwe

tte

sxy

oel

pgi

nse

roc

caj

ajq

avb

pen

cue

oxx

pxg

zyl

lyc

ppp

bru

cvr

alq

pdn

avq

ags

adq

rhc

qbe

clh

cfe

mnf

bcc

iss

bul

dte

bbg

epd

mlx

esi

myg

ilu

mad

mwr

cof

gbg

vah

gff

sau

nae

wtf

ccv

obl

hor

rum

fsa

pbp

sgn

fnt

btu

nxr

ser

awe

stx

exe

mio

hlx

cba

bpt

slr

nst

nge

cte

ctp

nen

mnm

dsb

apn

jka

aaj

ecv

tti

ttn

ajm

imf

mrm

tap

rxl

mxt

mfg

spl

hav

rxm

ina

ioh

ssm

sts

cgo

pro

elx

cgm

ote

mel

ari

wdr

ria

buy

ayn

ntc

ocl

myx

gem

ske

lct

alk

ces

auz

rdr

ppt

cwp

unv

rey

gor

qan

cmg

hit

nod

swk

ddr

ptm

tcm

dgr

jin

jhx

ugl

lnc

kfe

crj

mke

tta

kab

pio

azs

aem

iog

avg

ndo

meo

ksn

kas

aoh

tah

mzm

ncr

cuv

ndl

sps

hzn

tpt

ipl

srx

ccp

ben

wbc

amp

mqg

icn

aby

btt

qrx

seh

bga

era

mbn

msb

akk

rms

nup

wec

cvn

fml

bsa

dtl

bdr

rvy

dra

uxc

raw

bky

sfz

key

ctr

mne

uml

bly

drk

kcn

ebt

som

ssn

eve

anz

hgo

bue

qfx

wac

dls

nzo

ncm

gry

tzl

sea

iri

eeg

hsn

pgc

alu

grb

dyl

fxj

acl

pyc

blg

ixr

jpr

aay

aly

abn

abv

azv

cda

clq

ckl

snl

wes

okn

gse

mcr

ore

itd

ado

mhm

pbg

srm

sgq

hrl

ics

lat

pos

rsl

siv

neu

fkp

ezl

ctd

rql

swl

awc

lmr

mnc

pcl

csp

sbr

wizAlvin
16-01-2013, 08:36 PM
looks like 116 entries non professional

Dej
16-01-2013, 08:41 PM
All 5 of my picks are in the top 10 picks... :scared:

jennym
17-01-2013, 12:38 PM
i wish i had have known about atq. i think i would have entered that.
as it turns out, it has gone up a bit of late.

very very basic thoughts here. it MIGHT be worth putting real money into it. it is worth a look.

not alot of shares on issue. (160 mill ish diluted)
anthracite, plenty of it,near surface.
canada.
near a rail to port on west coast.

the next thing is: what is the snag. if there is none then this should end up over a dollar.

dont take my word for it.

Jay
17-01-2013, 12:59 PM
Thnajs again jennym/wizAlvin for runnign this comp

Would you please clarify what the opening prices are based on - last traded price(close) on the 31st Dec or opening price on the day after picking

Ta

jennym
17-01-2013, 02:05 PM
opening price on day after picking.

JBmurc
17-01-2013, 02:22 PM
opening price on day after picking.

even if picked in DEC 12 ?

Jay
17-01-2013, 03:33 PM
Thanks Jenny
Wasn't sure as there were several suggestion/changes thru out this thread

wizAlvin
18-01-2013, 08:04 AM
unless directed otherwise by jennym: competition calculation is all done from opening [OPEN] of 02 jan 2012 apart from those (like me) who put their picks in late. for us, it is openning the next day. if you look at the last listing - the one with the dates - you will see with mine as RAU was invalid, my replacement POS is for a different date from the other picks.

wizAlvin:4,1,POS,0,0,1,20130114

which is a pain as i now have to program this. shortly i shall give a list of everyone similar to this format with the actual values of the start [in place of the zero].

jennym
18-01-2013, 09:32 AM
if picked before the end of dec 2012 then it is taken on the ist open of jan 2013.
the late ones only are taken on the day after picking.

i didnt realise that this would cause so much angst.

Jay
18-01-2013, 10:49 AM
Thanks for clarifying jenny & wiz

Fred114
18-01-2013, 02:16 PM
Should read NXT.....

Change at your discretion.

fred 114:

mxt was ceh which went out of business in 2008. are you sure you want this? perhaps it is better to pick a new one.

you have today and tomorrow morning to do it.
at 12 oclock it becomes pumpkin time.

jennym
18-01-2013, 02:26 PM
fred114:
m is next to n on the keyboard. i believe that one can easily fat finger something.
you can have nxt.

wizAlvin
18-01-2013, 03:25 PM
Shasta:1,1,OEL,0.095,0,1,20130102
Shasta:2,1,AJM,0.185,0,1,20130102
Shasta:3,1,MLX,0.145,0,1,20130102
Shasta:4,1,IMF,1.645,0,1,20130102
Shasta:5,1,MRM,3.42,0,1,20130102
JBmurc:1,1,PGI,0.125,0,1,20130102
JBmurc:2,1,ROC,0.44,0,1,20130102
JBmurc:3,1,OXX,0.2,0,1,20130102
JBmurc:4,1,CVR,0.018,0,1,20130102
JBmurc:5,1,TAP,0.625,0,1,20130102
Aotea:1,1,ESI,0.012,0,1,20130102
Aotea:2,1,PXG,0.32,0,1,20130102
Aotea:3,1,ZYL,0.024,0,1,20130102
Aotea:4,1,RXL,0.061,0,1,20130102
Aotea:5,1,MYG,0.105,0,1,20130102
Fred114:1,1,ALQ,10.78,0,1,20130102
Fred114:2,1,NXT,1.85,0,1,20130102
Fred114:3,1,MFG,5.59,0,1,20130102
Fred114:4,1,CAJ,0.105,0,1,20130102
Fred114:5,1,ILU,9.05,0,1,20130102
macduffy:1,1,SPL,1.29,0,1,20130102
macduffy:2,1,ILU,9.05,0,1,20130102
macduffy:3,1,MAD,0.735,0,1,20130102
macduffy:4,1,HAV,0.6,0,1,20130102
macduffy:5,1,RXM,0.65,0,1,20130102
SCOTTY:1,1,INA,0.275,0,1,20130102
SCOTTY:2,1,IOH,0.78,0,1,20130102
SCOTTY:3,1,MWR,0.525,0,1,20130102
SCOTTY:4,1,SSM,0.36,0,1,20130102
SCOTTY:5,1,STS,0.49,0,1,20130102
amalgam:1,1,CGO,0.39,0,1,20130102
amalgam:2,1,PRO,0.29,0,1,20130102
amalgam:3,1,CAJ,0.105,0,1,20130102
amalgam:4,1,ELX,0.19,0,1,20130102
amalgam:5,1,CGM,0.012,0,1,20130102
Paddie:1,1,SXY,0.685,0,1,20130102
Paddie:2,1,NWE,0.049,0,1,20130102
Paddie:3,1,TTE,0.017,0,1,20130102
Paddie:4,1,PGI,0.125,0,1,20130102
Paddie:5,1,OTE,0.002,0,1,20130102
Corporate:1,1,COF,0.33,0,1,20130102
Corporate:2,1,AJQ,0.25,0,1,20130102
Corporate:3,1,TTE,0.017,0,1,20130102
Corporate:4,1,GBG,0.26,0,1,20130102
Corporate:5,1,ROC,0.44,0,1,20130102
NOCASH:1,1,MAD,0.735,0,1,20130102
NOCASH:2,1,SXY,0.685,0,1,20130102
NOCASH:3,1,NWE,0.049,0,1,20130102
NOCASH:4,1,MEL,0.19,0,1,20130102
NOCASH:5,1,LYC,0.585,0,1,20130102
Skol:1,1,VAH,0.425,0,1,20130102
Skol:2,1,PDN,1.05,0,1,20130102
Skol:3,1,ARI,0.91,0,1,20130102
Skol:4,1,WDR,0.71,0,1,20130102
Skol:5,1,RIA,0.11,0,1,20130102
gv1:1,1,GFF,0.63,0,1,20130102
gv1:2,1,AVQ,0.021,0,1,20130102
gv1:3,1,SAU,0.041,0,1,20130102
gv1:4,1,BUY,0.018,0,1,20130102
gv1:5,1,AYN,0.037,0,1,20130102
SCHUMACHER:1,1,AGS,0.2,0,1,20130102
SCHUMACHER:2,1,PGI,0.125,0,1,20130102
SCHUMACHER:3,1,AVQ,0.021,0,1,20130102
SCHUMACHER:4,1,AVB,0.079,0,1,20130102
SCHUMACHER:5,1,PEN,0.04,0,1,20130102
stoploss:1,1,NTC,0.16,0,1,20130102
stoploss:2,1,OCL,0.57,0,1,20130102
stoploss:3,1,MYX,0.305,0,1,20130102
stoploss:4,1,GEM,1.63,0,1,20130102
stoploss:5,1,SKE,2.57,0,1,20130102
Kees:1,1,LCT,0.05,0,1,20130102
Kees:2,1,ALK,0.69,0,1,20130102
Kees:3,1,CES,0.025,0,1,20130102
Kees:4,1,AUZ,0.025,0,1,20130102
Kees:5,1,NAE,0.067,0,1,20130102
CMo:1,1,NSE,0.28,0,1,20130102
CMo:2,1,PXG,0.32,0,1,20130102
CMo:3,1,RDR,0.19,0,1,20130102
CMo:4,1,SXY,0.685,0,1,20130102
CMo:5,1,TTE,0.017,0,1,20130102
trackers:1,1,ADQ,0.061,0,1,20130102
trackers:2,1,AJQ,0.25,0,1,20130102
trackers:3,1,CVR,0.018,0,1,20130102
trackers:4,1,NWE,0.049,0,1,20130102
trackers:5,1,TTE,0.017,0,1,20130102
pedro.nz:1,1,WTF,5.3,0,1,20130102
pedro.nz:2,1,RHC,27.43,0,1,20130102
pedro.nz:3,1,PPT,34.8,0,1,20130102
pedro.nz:4,1,CCV,1.16,0,1,20130102
pedro.nz:5,1,CWP,4.5,0,1,20130102
Stumpynuts:1,1,OBL,0.036,0,1,20130102
Stumpynuts:2,1,UNV,0.1,0,1,20130102
Stumpynuts:3,1,NSE,0.28,0,1,20130102
Stumpynuts:4,1,REY,0.057,0,1,20130102
Stumpynuts:5,1,GOR,0.13,0,1,20130102
snapiti:1,1,QBE,10.92,0,1,20130102
snapiti:2,1,QAN,1.495,0,1,20130102
snapiti:3,1,HOR,0.18,0,1,20130102
snapiti:4,1,NWE,0.049,0,1,20130102
snapiti:5,1,TTE,0.017,0,1,20130102
percy:1,1,CAJ,0.105,0,1,20130102
percy:2,1,CMG,0.495,0,1,20130102
percy:3,1,HIT,0.05,0,1,20130102
percy:4,1,NOD,0.088,0,1,20130102
percy:5,1,RUM,0.25,0,1,20130102
noodles:1,1,FSA,0.46,0,1,20130102
noodles:2,1,SWK,0.305,0,1,20130102
noodles:3,1,PBP,0.425,0,1,20130102
noodles:4,1,CLH,0.99,0,1,20130102
noodles:5,1,DDR,0.58,0,1,20130102
Dej:1,1,CAJ,0.105,0,1,20130102
Dej:2,1,TTE,0.017,0,1,20130102
Dej:3,1,OEL,0.095,0,1,20130102
Dej:4,1,NWE,0.049,0,1,20130102
Dej:5,1,AVB,0.079,0,1,20130102
777:1,1,CUE,0.14,0,1,20130102
777:2,1,PEN,0.04,0,1,20130102
777:3,1,PTM,3.97,0,1,20130102
777:4,1,SXY,0.685,0,1,20130102
777:5,1,TCM,0.195,0,1,20130102
bung5:1,1,MYG,0.105,0,1,20130102
bung5:2,1,PEN,0.04,0,1,20130102
bung5:3,1,CFE,0.275,0,1,20130102
bung5:4,1,AJQ,0.25,0,1,20130102
bung5:5,1,DGR,0.048,0,1,20130102
Jay:1,1,CAJ,0.105,0,1,20130102
Jay:2,1,NSE,0.28,0,1,20130102
Jay:3,1,MNF,1.1,0,1,20130102
Jay:4,1,RHC,27.43,0,1,20130102
Jay:5,1,TTE,0.017,0,1,20130102
KW:1,1,ALQ,10.78,0,1,20130102
KW:2,1,JIN,2.2,0,1,20130102
KW:3,1,JHX,9.23,0,1,20130102
KW:4,1,SGN,1.15,0,1,20130102
KW:5,1,UGL,11.05,0,1,20130102
OutTo Lunch:1,1,SXY,0.685,0,1,20130102
OutTo Lunch:2,1,TTE,0.017,0,1,20130102
OutTo Lunch:3,1,PGI,0.125,0,1,20130102
OutTo Lunch:4,1,FNT,0.042,0,1,20130102
OutTo Lunch:5,1,LNC,1.195,0,1,20130102
Brut:1,1,AVB,0.079,0,1,20130102
Brut:2,1,KFE,0.26,0,1,20130102
Brut:3,1,NSE,0.28,0,1,20130102
Brut:4,1,NWE,0.049,0,1,20130102
Brut:5,1,TTE,0.017,0,1,20130102
Xerof:1,1,AVB,0.079,0,1,20130102
Xerof:2,1,CRJ,0.015,0,1,20130102
Xerof:3,1,FNT,0.042,0,1,20130102
Xerof:4,1,MKE,0.11,0,1,20130102
Xerof:5,1,NWE,0.049,0,1,20130102
slimwin:1,1,TTE,0.017,0,1,20130102
slimwin:2,1,NWE,0.049,0,1,20130102
slimwin:3,1,PXG,0.32,0,1,20130102
slimwin:4,1,AVB,0.079,0,1,20130102
slimwin:5,1,BTU,0.375,0,1,20130102
seagull:1,1,TTA,0.05,0,1,20130102
seagull:2,1,BCC,0.053,0,1,20130102
seagull:3,1,KAB,0.009,0,1,20130102
seagull:4,1,TTE,0.017,0,1,20130102
seagull:5,1,NWE,0.049,0,1,20130102
airdale:1,1,NWE,0.049,0,1,20130102
airdale:2,1,SXY,0.685,0,1,20130102
airdale:3,1,PIO,0.027,0,1,20130102
airdale:4,1,AZS,0.018,0,1,20130102
airdale:5,1,GBG,0.26,0,1,20130102
skeet:1,1,BCC,0.053,0,1,20130102
skeet:2,1,AEM,0.012,0,1,20130102
skeet:3,1,NXR,0.042,0,1,20130102
skeet:4,1,NWE,0.049,0,1,20130102
skeet:5,1,IOG,0.245,0,1,20130102
Stranger Danger:1,1,AVG,0.485,0,1,20130102
Stranger Danger:2,1,CLH,0.99,0,1,20130102
Stranger Danger:3,1,COF,0.33,0,1,20130102
Stranger Danger:4,1,FSA,0.46,0,1,20130102
Stranger Danger:5,1,PBP,0.425,0,1,20130102
boysy:1,1,OBL,0.036,0,1,20130102
boysy:2,1,NDO,0.028,0,1,20130102
boysy:3,1,PPP,0.095,0,1,20130102
boysy:4,1,MEO,0.075,0,1,20130102
boysy:5,1,OEL,0.095,0,1,20130102
the machine:2,1,SER,0.04,0,1,20130102
the machine:3,1,PPP,0.095,0,1,20130102
the machine:4,1,KAS,0.16,0,1,20130102
the machine:5,1,MLX,0.145,0,1,20130102
majorbarejet:1,1,AOH,0.285,0,1,20130102
majorbarejet:2,1,AWE,1.21,0,1,20130102
majorbarejet:3,1,NWE,0.049,0,1,20130102
majorbarejet:4,1,TAH,3.06,0,1,20130102
majorbarejet:5,1,TTE,0.017,0,1,20130102
FarmerGeorge:1,1,MZM,0.185,0,1,20130102
FarmerGeorge:2,1,ISS,0.205,0,1,20130102
FarmerGeorge:3,1,NCR,0.235,0,1,20130102
FarmerGeorge:4,1,TTE,0.017,0,1,20130102
FarmerGeorge:5,1,PXG,0.32,0,1,20130102
impacman:1,1,PEN,0.04,0,1,20130102
impacman:2,1,CUV,1.84,0,1,20130102
impacman:3,1,STX,0.125,0,1,20130102
impacman:4,1,SXY,0.685,0,1,20130102
impacman:5,1,NDL,0.025,0,1,20130102
ELYOB:1,1,OEL,0.095,0,1,20130102
ELYOB:2,1,SPS,0.017,0,1,20130102
ELYOB:3,1,CUE,0.14,0,1,20130102
ELYOB:4,1,HZN,0.435,0,1,20130102
ELYOB:5,1,TPT,0.3,0,1,20130102
gazprom1:1,1,ROC,0.44,0,1,20130102
gazprom1:2,1,OEL,0.095,0,1,20130102
gazprom1:3,1,BCC,0.053,0,1,20130102
gazprom1:4,1,AJQ,0.25,0,1,20130102
gazprom1:5,1,EXE,0.04,0,1,20130102
Penfold:1,1,CAJ,0.105,0,1,20130102
Penfold:2,1,CLH,0.99,0,1,20130102
Penfold:3,1,IPL,3.23,0,1,20130102
Penfold:4,1,MIO,2.45,0,1,20130102
Penfold:5,1,SRX,13.29,0,1,20130102
apostle 95:1,1,CCP,8.13,0,1,20130102
apostle 95:2,1,PPP,0.095,0,1,20130102
apostle 95:3,1,SXY,0.685,0,1,20130102
apostle 95:4,1,HLX,0.038,0,1,20130102
apostle 95:5,1,CUE,0.14,0,1,20130102
belgarion:1,1,CBA,62.31,0,1,20130102
belgarion:2,1,BEN,8.52,0,1,20130102
belgarion:3,1,WBC,26.12,0,1,20130102
belgarion:4,1,AMP,4.82,0,1,20130102
belgarion:5,1,MQG,35.69,0,1,20130102
Rabbi:1,1,SXY,0.685,0,1,20130102
Rabbi:2,1,BPT,1.495,0,1,20130102
Rabbi:3,1,ICN,0.24,0,1,20130102
Rabbi:4,1,BRU,2.43,0,1,20130102
Rabbi:5,1,OEL,0.095,0,1,20130102
ronthepom:1,1,LYC,0.585,0,1,20130102
ronthepom:2,1,BUL,0.048,0,1,20130102
ronthepom:3,1,OXX,0.2,0,1,20130102
ronthepom:4,1,NSE,0.29,0,1,20130110
ronthepom:5,1,ABY,0.48,0,1,20130102
Paper Tiger:1,1,BTT,2.35,0,1,20130102
Paper Tiger:2,1,QRX,0.895,0,1,20130102
Paper Tiger:3,1,SGN,1.15,0,1,20130102
Paper Tiger:4,1,SEH,0.13,0,1,20130102
Paper Tiger:5,1,BGA,1.98,0,1,20130102
JayRiggs:1,1,AWE,1.21,0,1,20130102
JayRiggs:2,1,DTE,0.155,0,1,20130102
JayRiggs:3,1,ERA,1.295,0,1,20130102
JayRiggs:4,1,MBN,0.485,0,1,20130102
JayRiggs:5,1,MSB,5.2,0,1,20130102
ScrappyO:1,1,TTE,0.017,0,1,20130102
ScrappyO:2,1,AKK,0.021,0,1,20130102
ScrappyO:3,1,RMS,0.445,0,1,20130102
ScrappyO:4,1,NWE,0.049,0,1,20130102
ScrappyO:5,1,AVQ,0.021,0,1,20130102
Soulman:1,1,NUP,0.015,0,1,20130102
Soulman:2,1,ISS,0.205,0,1,20130102
Soulman:3,1,WEC,0.235,0,1,20130102
Soulman:4,1,CVN,0.075,0,1,20130102
Soulman:5,1,FML,0.032,0,1,20130102
lissica:1,1,BSA,0.195,0,1,20130102
lissica:2,1,DTL,1.295,0,1,20130102
lissica:3,1,CFE,0.275,0,1,20130102
lissica:4,1,DTE,0.155,0,1,20130102
lissica:5,1,QBE,10.92,0,1,20130102
denpal:1,1,PXG,0.32,0,1,20130102
denpal:2,1,SLR,3.39,0,1,20130102
denpal:3,1,NST,1.255,0,1,20130102
denpal:4,1,BDR,0.99,0,1,20130102
denpal:5,1,RVY,0.05,0,1,20130102
Awamoa:1,1,BBG,0.835,0,1,20130102
Awamoa:2,1,DRA,0.64,0,1,20130102
Awamoa:3,1,QBE,10.92,0,1,20130102
Awamoa:4,1,STX,0.125,0,1,20130102
Awamoa:5,1,UXC,1.075,0,1,20130102
KentBrockman:1,1,SLR,3.39,0,1,20130102
KentBrockman:2,1,RAW,0.08,0,1,20130102
KentBrockman:3,1,BKY,0.405,0,1,20130102
KentBrockman:4,1,CUE,0.14,0,1,20130102
KentBrockman:5,1,SFZ,0.099,0,1,20130102
Shrewd Crude:1,1,OXX,0.2,0,1,20130102
Shrewd Crude:2,1,NWE,0.049,0,1,20130102
Shrewd Crude:3,1,TTE,0.017,0,1,20130102
Shrewd Crude:4,1,KEY,0.027,0,1,20130102
Shrewd Crude:5,1,NGE,0.029,0,1,20130102
rev:1,1,CTE,0.38,0,1,20130102
rev:2,1,CTR,0.024,0,1,20130102
rev:3,1,MNE,0.135,0,1,20130102
rev:4,1,TTE,0.017,0,1,20130102
rev:5,1,UML,0.135,0,1,20130102
bohemian:1,1,EPD,0.4,0,1,20130102
bohemian:2,1,BLY,1.93,0,1,20130102
bohemian:3,1,RUM,0.25,0,1,20130102
bohemian:4,1,CFE,0.275,0,1,20130102
bohemian:5,1,WTF,5.3,0,1,20130102
hal:1,1,BRU,2.43,0,1,20130102
hal:2,1,OEL,0.095,0,1,20130102
hal:3,1,DRK,0.22,0,1,20130102
hal:4,1,KCN,4.5,0,1,20130102
hal:5,1,NWE,0.049,0,1,20130102
steve fleming:1,1,ADQ,0.061,0,1,20130102
steve fleming:2,1,CTE,0.38,0,1,20130102
steve fleming:3,1,EBT,1.28,0,1,20130102
steve fleming:4,1,EPD,0.4,0,1,20130102
steve fleming:5,1,SOM,0.815,0,1,20130102
pago:1,1,CTP,0.13,0,1,20130102
pago:2,1,ESI,0.012,0,1,20130102
pago:3,1,PEN,0.04,0,1,20130102
pago:4,1,TTE,0.017,0,1,20130102
pago:5,1,SSN,0.035,0,1,20130102
Ricky99:1,1,BRU,2.43,0,1,20130102
Ricky99:2,1,NEN,0.25,0,1,20130102
Ricky99:3,1,MWR,0.525,0,1,20130102
Ricky99:4,1,PGI,0.125,0,1,20130102
Ricky99:5,1,ROC,0.44,0,1,20130102
CAM:1,1,AGS,0.2,0,1,20130102
CAM:2,1,EVE,0.011,0,1,20130102
CAM:3,1,BUL,0.048,0,1,20130102
CAM:4,1,PEN,0.04,0,1,20130102
CAM:5,1,SER,0.04,0,1,20130102
Taijon:1,1,BUL,0.048,0,1,20130102
Taijon:2,1,NWE,0.049,0,1,20130102
Taijon:3,1,ANZ,25.09,0,1,20130102
Taijon:4,1,PPP,0.095,0,1,20130102
Taijon:5,1,HGO,0.11,0,1,20130102
bermuda:1,1,NWE,0.049,0,1,20130102
bermuda:2,1,TTE,0.017,0,1,20130102
bermuda:3,1,OXX,0.2,0,1,20130102
bermuda:4,1,SXY,0.685,0,1,20130102
bermuda:5,1,NEN,0.25,0,1,20130102
Steve:1,1,BUE,0.014,0,1,20130102
Steve:2,1,MNM,0.062,0,1,20130102
Steve:3,1,QFX,0.037,0,1,20130102
Steve:4,1,WAC,0.105,0,1,20130102
Steve:5,1,ZYL,0.024,0,1,20130102
Clips:1,1,NWE,0.055,0,1,20130103
Clips:2,1,DLS,1.565,0,1,20130103
Clips:3,1,NZO,0.68,0,1,20130103
Clips:4,1,NCM,23.46,0,1,20130103
Clips:5,1,GRY,0.57,0,1,20130103
bear:1,1,TZL,0.135,0,1,20130103
bear:2,1,NST,1.34,0,1,20130103
bear:3,1,SEA,0.78,0,1,20130103
bear:4,1,IRI,1.43,0,1,20130103
bear:5,1,MIO,2.47,0,1,20130103
Damo79:1,1,AGS,0.205,0,1,20130103
Damo79:2,1,EEG,0.145,0,1,20130103
Damo79:3,1,HLX,0.04,0,1,20130103
Damo79:4,1,HSN,0.9,0,1,20130103
Damo79:5,1,PGC,0.235,0,1,20130103
Drworm:1,1,ALU,1.29,0,1,20130104
Drworm:2,1,CCV,1.2,0,1,20130104
Drworm:3,1,DSB,0.64,0,1,20130104
Drworm:4,1,EPD,0.4,0,1,20130104
Drworm:5,1,GRB,0.125,0,1,20130104
GoldRush:1,1,TTE,0.017,0,1,20130104
GoldRush:2,1,PGI,0.125,0,1,20130104
GoldRush:3,1,NWE,0.058,0,1,20130104
GoldRush:4,1,OEL,0.094,0,1,20130104
GoldRush:5,1,DYL,0.067,0,1,20130104
The Big Ease:1,1,NWE,0.059,0,1,20130107
The Big Ease:2,1,NSE,0.29,0,1,20130107
The Big Ease:3,1,DTE,0.17,0,1,20130107
The Big Ease:4,1,SXY,0.795,0,1,20130107
The Big Ease:5,1,CTP,0.14,0,1,20130107
biker:1,1,FXJ,0.545,0,1,20130107
biker:2,1,VAH,0.435,0,1,20130107
biker:3,1,APN,0.27,0,1,20130107
biker:4,1,GFF,0.61,0,1,20130107
biker:5,1,BBG,0.845,0,1,20130107
jdq:1,1,ACL,0.39,0,1,20130107
jdq:2,1,OEL,0.095,0,1,20130107
jdq:3,1,NWE,0.059,0,1,20130107
jdq:4,1,AVB,0.083,0,1,20130107
jdq:5,1,PYC,0.027,0,1,20130107
Waiuta:1,1,CUE,0.145,0,1,20130107
Waiuta:2,1,NGE,0.033,0,1,20130107
Waiuta:3,1,JKA,0.195,0,1,20130107
Waiuta:4,1,MNF,1.13,0,1,20130107
Waiuta:5,1,BLG,0.205,0,1,20130107
Huang Chunq:1,1,ZYL,0.035,0,1,20130107
Huang Chunq:2,1,IXR,0.17,0,1,20130107
Huang Chunq:3,1,PDN,1.105,0,1,20130107
Huang Chunq:4,1,HOR,0.175,0,1,20130107
Huang Chunq:5,1,JPR,0.63,0,1,20130107
karlos:1,1,AAJ,0.064,0,1,20130107
karlos:2,1,AAY,0.02,0,1,20130107
karlos:3,1,ALY,0.076,0,1,20130107
karlos:4,1,ABN,0.014,0,1,20130107
karlos:5,1,ABV,0.019,0,1,20130107
Lizard:1,1,AZV,0.045,0,1,20130107
Lizard:2,1,CDA,2.37,0,1,20130107
Lizard:3,1,CLQ,0.16,0,1,20130107
Lizard:4,1,CKL,0.58,0,1,20130107
Lizard:5,1,SNL,1.395,0,1,20130107
h2so4:1,1,BBG,0.86,0,1,20130108
h2so4:2,1,CUE,0.15,0,1,20130108
h2so4:3,1,MNF,1.13,0,1,20130108
h2so4:4,1,WES,37.21,0,1,20130108
h2so4:5,1,OKN,1.325,0,1,20130108
upside umop:1,1,AJQ,0.27,0,1,20130108
upside umop:2,1,BPT,1.48,0,1,20130108
upside umop:3,1,BRU,2.2,0,1,20130108
upside umop:4,1,NSE,0.29,0,1,20130108
upside umop:5,1,NWE,0.064,0,1,20130108
stevo1:1,1,LYC,0.73,0,1,20130108
stevo1:2,1,GSE,0.009,0,1,20130108
stevo1:3,1,MCR,1.02,0,1,20130108
stevo1:4,1,ORE,1.495,0,1,20130108
stevo1:5,1,MNM,0.06,0,1,20130108
mamos:2,1,ISS,0.21,0,1,20130110
mamos:3,1,TTI,0.066,0,1,20130110
mamos:4,1,TTN,0.955,0,1,20130110
mamos:5,1,ITD,0.2,0,1,20130110
Sideshow Bob:1,1,OXX,0.2,0,1,20130110
Sideshow Bob:2,1,PGI,0.12,0,1,20130110
Sideshow Bob:3,1,ROC,0.45,0,1,20130110
Sideshow Bob:4,1,OEL,0.105,0,1,20130110
Sideshow Bob:5,1,AJQ,0.29,0,1,20130110
Rif-Raf:1,1,ADO,0.062,0,1,20130110
Rif-Raf:2,1,MHM,0.32,0,1,20130110
Rif-Raf:3,1,LYC,0.71,0,1,20130110
Rif-Raf:4,1,SXY,0.77,0,1,20130110
Rif-Raf:5,1,NSE,0.29,0,1,20130110
McGinty:1,1,PDN,1.04,0,1,20130111
McGinty:2,1,PGI,0.125,0,1,20130111
McGinty:3,1,APN,0.275,0,1,20130111
McGinty:4,1,TTE,0.016,0,1,20130111
McGinty:5,1,PBG,0.585,0,1,20130111
jennym:1,1,SRM,0.275,0,1,20130111
jennym:2,1,NXR,0.085,0,1,20130111
jennym:3,1,NAE,0.06,0,1,20130111
jennym:4,1,SGQ,0.145,0,1,20130111
jennym:5,1,BTU,0.385,0,1,20130111
wizAlvin:1,1,HRL,0.015,0,1,20130111
wizAlvin:2,1,ICS,0.02,0,1,20130111
wizAlvin:3,1,LAT,0.014,0,1,20130111
wizAlvin:4,1,POS,0.165,0,1,20130114
wizAlvin:5,1,RSL,0.02,0,1,20130111
Toulouse-Luzern:1,1,ALQ,10.72,0,1,20130111
Toulouse-Luzern:2,1,CBA,61.98,0,1,20130111
Toulouse-Luzern:3,1,RHC,27.94,0,1,20130111
Toulouse-Luzern:4,1,SIV,6.2,0,1,20130111
Toulouse-Luzern:5,1,SXY,0.765,0,1,20130111
Joshuatree:1,1,ADQ,0.059,0,1,20130111
Joshuatree:2,1,NEU,0.033,0,1,20130111
Joshuatree:3,1,FKP,1.27,0,1,20130111
Joshuatree:4,1,PGI,0.125,0,1,20130111
Joshuatree:5,1,ZYL,0.026,0,1,20130111
mark100:1,1,ECV,0,0,1,20130114
mark100:2,1,EZL,1.16,0,1,20130114
mark100:3,1,DSB,0.63,0,1,20130114
mark100:4,1,TTI,0.074,0,1,20130114
mark100:5,1,TTN,1.05,0,1,20130114
whipit:1,1,CTD,3.9,0,1,20130114
whipit:2,1,RQL,0.375,0,1,20130114
whipit:3,1,ROC,0.44,0,1,20130114
whipit:4,1,CVR,0.018,0,1,20130114
whipit:5,1,SWL,1.06,0,1,20130114
whirly:1,1,AWC,1.1,0,1,20130114
whirly:2,1,EXE,0.033,0,1,20130114
whirly:3,1,LMR,0.085,0,1,20130114
whirly:4,1,MNC,0.057,0,1,20130114
whirly:5,1,PCL,0.115,0,1,20130114
snowball:1,1,AAJ,0.067,0,1,20130114
snowball:2,1,CSP,0.31,0,1,20130114
snowball:3,1,JKA,0.195,0,1,20130114
snowball:4,1,SAU,0.041,0,1,20130114
snowball:5,1,SBR,0.18,0,1,20130114

wizAlvin
18-01-2013, 03:37 PM
now i shall begin to do the second check: tickers selected, time of selection if after year start.

jennym
20-01-2013, 02:17 PM
i entered my picks on 10-1-2013. you have me down for 11-1-2013. i gather that this means that you take the open on 11-1-2013 for my start point which is the open of the day after my entry. that would be correct.

airedale
20-01-2013, 05:58 PM
Hi Wiz, I can recognise the stock ticker and the SP, but after that it is a bundle of numbers. Doesn't mean much at this stage. Can you put a header on each column. Thanks for your expertise in the competition.

jennym
20-01-2013, 06:19 PM
i entered my picks on 10-1-2013. you have me down for 11-1-2013. i gather that this means that you take the open on 11-1-2013 for my start point which is the open of the day after my entry. that would be correct.

ignore this. it is rubbish.

wizAlvin
20-01-2013, 06:24 PM
Hi Wiz, I can recognise the stock ticker and the SP, but after that it is a bundle of numbers. Doesn't mean much at this stage. Can you put a header on each column. Thanks for your expertise in the competition.

traderName:[ticker order (of 5)],[which ticker (may have to choose a second, third, etc)],Ticker, ticker start value,Consolidation value,[total number of records this ticker],start date this ticker

date is in yyyymmdd format as the meta data i use file name is in this format

wizAlvin
20-01-2013, 08:04 PM
here is a bit of an interim look : not checked yet
repeat - no checking done yet

airdale :
64.14%
[NWE
SXY
PIO
AZS
GBG
]

skeet :
34.92%
[BCC
AEM
NXR
NWE
IOG
]

steve fleming :
21.64%
[ADQ
CTE
EBT
EPD
SOM
]

jennym :
17.98%
[SRM
NXR
NAE
SGQ
BTU
]

SCOTTY :
11.96%
[INA
IOH
MWR
SSM
STS
]

amalgam :
11.56%
[CGO
PRO
CAJ
ELX
CGM
]

OutTo Lunch :
11.36%
[SXY
TTE
PGI
FNT
LNC
]

stoploss :
9.75%
[NTC
OCL
MYX
GEM
SKE
]

Damo79 :
9.48%
[AGS
EEG
HLX
HSN
PGC
]

apostle 95 :
9.33%
[CCP
PPP
SXY
HLX
CUE
]

Paper Tiger :
8.82%
[BTT
QRX
SGN
SEH
BGA
]

noodles :
8.81%
[FSA
SWK
PBP
CLH
DDR
]

percy :
8.42%
[CAJ
CMG
HIT
NOD
RUM
]

Xerof :
8.28%
[AVB
CRJ
FNT
MKE
NWE
]

impacman :
7.87%
[PEN
CUV
STX
SXY
NDL
]

biker :
7.79%
[FXJ
VAH
APN
GFF
BBG
]

Fred114 :
7.26%
[ALQ
NXT
MFG
CAJ
ILU
]

pedro.nz :
6.60%
[WTF
RHC
PPT
CCV
CWP
]

Dej :
6.58%
[CAJ
TTE
OEL
NWE
AVB
]

trackers :
6.42%
[ADQ
AJQ
CVR
NWE
TTE
]

Corporate :
6.12%
[COF
AJQ
TTE
GBG
ROC
]

KW :
6.12%
[ALQ
JIN
JHX
SGN
UGL
]

Shasta :
5.51%
[OEL
AJM
MLX
IMF
MRM
]

Drworm :
5.46%
[ALU
CCV
DSB
EPD
GRB
]

JayRiggs :
5.32%
[AWE
DTE
ERA
MBN
MSB
]

Penfold :
5.26%
[CAJ
CLH
IPL
MIO
SRX
]

mamos :
5.24%
[ECV
ISS
TTI
TTN
ITD
]

ScrappyO :
5.23%
[TTE
AKK
RMS
NWE
AVQ
]

McGinty :
4.97%
[PDN
PGI
APN
TTE
PBG
]

Taijon :
4.76%
[BUL
NWE
ANZ
PPP
HGO
]

wizAlvin :
4.76%
[HRL
ICS
LAT
POS
RSL
]

Jay :
4.58%
[CAJ
NSE
MNF
RHC
TTE
]

Ricky99 :
4.19%
[BRU
NEN
MWR
PGI
ROC
]

Stranger Danger :
4.17%
[AVG
CLH
COF
FSA
PBP
]

bear :
4.13%
[TZL
NST
SEA
IRI
MIO
]

Awamoa :
4.11%
[BBG
DRA
QBE
STX
UXC
]

bung5 :
4.02%
[MYG
PEN
CFE
AJQ
DGR
]

777 :
3.97%
[CUE
PEN
PTM
SXY
TCM
]

belgarion :
3.85%
[CBA
BEN
WBC
AMP
MQG
]

ELYOB :
3.62%
[OEL
SPS
CUE
HZN
TPT
]

macduffy :
3.60%
[SPL
ILU
MAD
HAV
RXM
]

Skol :
3.03%
[VAH
PDN
ARI
WDR
RIA
]

the machine :
2.88%
[KSN
SER
PPP
KAS
MLX
]

Lizard :
2.86%
[AZV
CDA
CLQ
CKL
SNL
]

bohemian :
2.85%
[EPD
BLY
RUM
CFE
WTF
]

boysy :
2.52%
[OBL
NDO
PPP
MEO
OEL
]

h2so4 :
2.48%
[BBG
CUE
MNF
WES
OKN
]

slimwin :
2.29%
[TTE
NWE
PXG
AVB
BTU
]

mark100 :
2.05%
[ECV
EZL
DSB
TTI
TTN
]

Shrewd Crude :
1.89%
[OXX
NWE
TTE
KEY
NGE
]

snapiti :
1.76%
[QBE
QAN
HOR
NWE
TTE
]

Steve :
1.74%
[BUE
MNM
QFX
WAC
ZYL
]

lissica :
1.53%
[BSA
DTL
CFE
DTE
QBE
]

KentBrockman :
1.47%
[SLR
RAW
BKY
CUE
SFZ
]

bermuda :
1.37%
[NWE
TTE
OXX
SXY
NEN
]

Soulman :
1.25%
[NUP
ISS
WEC
CVN
FML
]

ronthepom :
1.05%
[LYC
BUL
OXX
NSE
ABY
]

Paddie :
0.97%
[SXY
NWE
TTE
PGI
OTE
]

SCHUMACHER :
0.97%
[AGS
PGI
AVQ
AVB
PEN
]

Brut :
0.87%
[AVB
KFE
NSE
NWE
TTE
]

Stumpynuts :
0.49%
[OBL
UNV
NSE
REY
GOR
]

rev :
0.34%
[CTE
CTR
MNE
TTE
UML
]

JBmurc :
0.25%
[PGI
ROC
OXX
CVR
TAP
]

Kees :
0.17%
[LCT
ALK
CES
AUZ
NAE
]

gv1 :
0.12%
[GFF
AVQ
SAU
BUY
AYN
]

Toulouse-Luzern :
-0.20%
[ALQ
CBA
RHC
SIV
SXY
]

whipit :
-0.35%
[CTD
RQL
ROC
CVR
SWL
]

Rabbi :
-0.40%
[SXY
BPT
ICN
BRU
OEL
]

karlos :
-0.65%
[AAJ
AAY
ALY
ABN
ABV
]

Sideshow Bob :
-0.93%
[OXX
PGI
ROC
OEL
AJQ
]

GoldRush :
-0.93%
[TTE
PGI
NWE
OEL
DYL
]

Joshuatree :
-0.96%
[ADQ
NEU
FKP
PGI
ZYL
]

NOCASH :
-1.00%
[MAD
SXY
NWE
MEL
LYC
]

hal :
-1.08%
[BRU
OEL
DRK
KCN
NWE
]

upside umop :
-1.12%
[AJQ
BPT
BRU
NSE
NWE
]

CMo :
-1.41%
[NSE
PXG
RDR
SXY
TTE
]

Waiuta :
-1.69%
[CUE
NGE
JKA
MNF
BLG
]

seagull :
-2.05%
[TTA
BCC
KAB
TTE
NWE
]

majorbarejet :
-2.25%
[AOH
AWE
NWE
TAH
TTE
]

Clips :
-2.56%
[NWE
DLS
NZO
NCM
GRY
]

gazprom1 :
-2.56%
[ROC
OEL
BCC
AJQ
EXE
]

pago :
-2.91%
[CTP
ESI
PEN
TTE
SSN
]

stevo1 :
-3.36%
[LYC
GSE
MCR
ORE
MNM
]

CAM :
-3.45%
[AGS
EVE
BUL
PEN
SER
]

snowball :
-3.55%
[AAJ
CSP
JKA
SAU
SBR
]

denpal :
-3.60%
[PXG
SLR
NST
BDR
RVY
]

jdq :
-4.53%
[ACL
OEL
NWE
AVB
PYC
]

whirly :
-4.56%
[AWC
EXE
LMR
MNC
PCL
]

Rif-Raf :
-6.43%
[ADO
MHM
LYC
SXY
NSE
]

The Big Ease :
-6.52%
[NWE
NSE
DTE
SXY
CTP
]

Aotea :
-6.62%
[ESI
PXG
ZYL
RXL
MYG
]

FarmerGeorge :
-7.55%
[MZM
ISS
NCR
TTE
PXG
]

Huang Chunq :
-10.09%
[ZYL
IXR
PDN
HOR
JPR
]

wizAlvin
20-01-2013, 08:25 PM
KW has again given professional pics. i shall endevour to incorporate these, any others and the top 5 - in time

Snow Leopard
21-01-2013, 03:12 PM
That results layout is beginning to remind of something somewhere

best wishes
Paper Tiger :mellow:

wizAlvin
21-01-2013, 05:56 PM
My picks:

ECV
ISS
TTI
TTN
ITD

Thanks

ECV first listing 15th [ECV,20130115,1.4,1.4,1.27,1.36,188000]

has picked up a flaw in my routines which i shall now address: first day of trading logic

wizAlvin
23-01-2013, 06:26 AM
That results layout is beginning to remind of something somewhere

best wishes
Paper Tiger :mellow:
was my layout for 2012 eoy???

wizAlvin
25-01-2013, 12:04 AM
i have made my second look over this thread. i seem to have recorded everyone. if i haven't please let me know here.

there seems to be a body of trading: TOE; LIM; LEG; CAP; NEC; ARM; EAR. A blind one as EYE is renamed.

wizAlvin
28-01-2013, 09:14 PM
eow 25 Jan

airdale :
59.96%
[NWE
SXY
PIO
AZS
GBG
]

skeet :
24.64%
[BCC
AEM
NXR
NWE
IOG
]

jennym :
22.62%
[SRM
NXR
NAE
SGQ
BTU
]

steve fleming :
20.27%
[ADQ
CTE
EBT
EPD
SOM
]

SCOTTY :
17.25%
[INA
IOH
MWR
SSM
STS
]

noodles :
15.28%
[FSA
SWK
PBP
CLH
DDR
]

amalgam :
14.48%
[CGO
PRO
CAJ
ELX
CGM
]

OutToLunch :
12.86%
[SXY
TTE
PGI
FNT
LNC
]

percy :
12.43%
[CAJ
CMG
HIT
NOD
RUM
]

Fred114 :
11.89%
[ALQ
NXT
MFG
CAJ
ILU
]

Paper Tiger :
11.00%
[BTT
QRX
SGN
SEH
BGA
]

Damo79 :
10.90%
[AGS
EEG
HLX
HSN
PGC
]

stoploss :
10.55%
[NTC
OCL
MYX
GEM
SKE
]

Penfold :
10.05%
[CAJ
CLH
IPL
MIO
SRX
]

mamos :
9.78%
[ECV
ISS
TTI
TTN
ITD
]

KW :
9.09%
[ALQ
JIN
JHX
SGN
UGL
]

Jay :
8.70%
[CAJ
NSE
MNF
RHC
TTE
]

Stranger Danger :
8.14%
[AVG
CLH
COF
FSA
PBP
]

pedro.nz :
7.84%
[WTF
RHC
PPT
CCV
CWP
]

Lizard :
7.82%
[AZV
CDA
CLQ
CKL
SNL
]

bung5 :
7.38%
[MYG
PEN
CFE
AJQ
DGR
]

Corporate :
7.23%
[COF
AJQ
TTE
GBG
ROC
]

apostle 95 :
7.03%
[CCP
PPP
SXY
HLX
CUE
]

biker :
6.96%
[FXJ
VAH
APN
GFF
BBG
]

Dej :
6.49%
[CAJ
TTE
OEL
NWE
AVB
]

trackers :
6.45%
[ADQ
AJQ
CVR
NWE
TTE
]

wizAlvin :
6.36%
[HRL
ICS
LAT
POS
RSL
]

belgarion :
6.23%
[CBA
BEN
WBC
AMP
MQG
]

Shasta :
6.14%
[OEL
AJM
MLX
IMF
MRM
]

Steve :
6.09%
[BUE
MNM
QFX
WAC
ZYL
]

ELYOB :
5.78%
[OEL
SPS
CUE
HZN
TPT
]

mark100 :
5.11%
[ECV
EZL
DSB
TTI
TTN
]

Kees :
4.10%
[LCT
ALK
CES
AUZ
NAE
]

gv1 :
3.71%
[GFF
AVQ
SAU
BUY
AYN
]

Taijon :
3.47%
[BUL
NWE
ANZ
PPP
HGO
]

777 :
3.45%
[CUE
PEN
PTM
SXY
TCM
]

rev :
3.38%
[CTE
CTR
MNE
TTE
UML
]

the machine :
3.28%
[KSN
SER
PPP
KAS
MLX
]
KSN [Missing Ticker] KSN [Zero value Ticker]

h2so4 :
2.89%
[BBG
CUE
MNF
WES
OKN
]

ScrappyO :
2.77%
[TTE
AKK
RMS
NWE
AVQ
]

bear :
2.65%
[TZL
NST
SEA
IRI
MIO
]

Ricky99 :
2.51%
[BRU
NEN
MWR
PGI
ROC
]

Skol :
1.85%
[VAH
PDN
ARI
WDR
RIA
]

McGinty :
1.85%
[PDN
PGI
APN
TTE
PBG
]

impacman :
1.70%
[PEN
CUV
STX
SXY
NDL
]

bohemian :
0.82%
[EPD
BLY
RUM
CFE
WTF
]

Xerof :
0.71%
[AVB
CRJ
FNT
MKE
NWE
]

macduffy :
0.62%
[SPL
ILU
MAD
HAV
RXM
]

Awamoa :
0.14%
[BBG
DRA
QBE
STX
UXC
]

Toulouse-Luzern :
-0.04%
[ALQ
CBA
RHC
SIV
SXY
]

lissica :
-0.08%
[BSA
DTL
CFE
DTE
QBE
]

gazprom1 :
-0.24%
[ROC
OEL
BCC
AJQ
EXE
]

karlos :
-0.59%
[AAJ
AAY
ALY
ABN
ABV
]

Drworm :
-0.63%
[ALU
CCV
DSB
EPD
GRB
]

ronthepom :
-0.65%
[LYC
BUL
OXX
NSE
ABY
]

Waiuta :
-0.82%
[CUE
NGE
JKA
MNF
BLG
]

whipit :
-0.93%
[CTD
RQL
ROC
CVR
SWL
]

JayRiggs :
-1.21%
[AWE
DTE
ERA
MBN
MSB
]

pago :
-1.57%
[CTP
ESI
PEN
TTE
SSN
]

NOCASH :
-1.59%
[MAD
SXY
NWE
MEL
LYC
]

bermuda :
-1.66%
[NWE
TTE
OXX
SXY
NEN
]

slimwin :
-1.73%
[TTE
NWE
PXG
AVB
BTU
]

boysy :
-1.83%
[OBL
NDO
PPP
MEO
OEL
]

snapiti :
-2.03%
[QBE
QAN
HOR
NWE
TTE
]

CAM :
-2.07%
[AGS
EVE
BUL
PEN
SER
]

stevo1 :
-2.23%
[LYC
GSE
MCR
ORE
MNM
]

upside umop :
-2.50%
[AJQ
BPT
BRU
NSE
NWE
]

snowball :
-2.61%
[AAJ
CSP
JKA
SAU
SBR
]

Shrewd Crude :
-2.73%
[OXX
NWE
TTE
KEY
NGE
]

seagull :
-3.03%
[TTA
BCC
KAB
TTE
NWE
]

Sideshow Bob :
-3.24%
[OXX
PGI
ROC
OEL
AJQ
]

SCHUMACHER :
-3.41%
[AGS
PGI
AVQ
AVB
PEN
]

Rabbi :
-3.49%
[SXY
BPT
ICN
BRU
OEL
]

Joshuatree :
-3.52%
[ADQ
NEU
FKP
PGI
ZYL
]

KentBrockman :
-4.18%
[SLR
RAW
BKY
CUE
SFZ
]

Brut :
-4.26%
[AVB
KFE
NSE
NWE
TTE
]

Soulman :
-4.26%
[NUP
ISS
WEC
CVN
FML
]

CMo :
-4.30%
[NSE
PXG
RDR
SXY
TTE
]

Stumpynuts :
-4.37%
[OBL
UNV
NSE
REY
GOR
]

JBmurc :
-4.93%
[PGI
ROC
OXX
CVR
TAP
]

majorbarejet :
-5.95%
[AOH
AWE
NWE
TAH
TTE
]

Paddie :
-6.38%
[SXY
NWE
TTE
PGI
OTE
]

Clips :
-7.15%
[NWE
DLS
NZO
NCM
GRY
]

Aotea :
-7.38%
[ESI
PXG
ZYL
RXL
MYG
]

whirly :
-7.57%
[AWC
EXE
LMR
MNC
PCL
]

Rif-Raf :
-7.65%
[ADO
MHM
LYC
SXY
NSE
]

hal :
-8.26%
[BRU
OEL
DRK
KCN
NWE
]

denpal :
-8.76%
[PXG
SLR
NST
BDR
RVY
]

GoldRush :
-8.81%
[TTE
PGI
NWE
OEL
DYL
]

jdq :
-8.84%
[ACL
OEL
NWE
AVB
PYC
]

FarmerGeorge :
-9.21%
[MZM
ISS
NCR
TTE
PXG
]

The Big Ease :
-13.38%
[NWE
NSE
DTE
SXY
CTP
]

Huang Chunq :
-15.24%
[ZYL
IXR
PDN
HOR
JPR
]

percy
28-01-2013, 09:35 PM
I suppose my buying each of Steve Flemings picks has pushed their prices up.Hope he does really well this year.!!!! ????? !!!!!

wizAlvin
29-01-2013, 08:19 PM
I suppose my buying each of Steve Flemings picks has pushed their prices up.Hope he does really well this year.!!!! ????? !!!!!

and good luck

jennym
31-01-2013, 11:53 AM
my first dud for 2013 is sgq. it might be ok for 2014 though. more a timing issue than anything. it is better to pick the slow plodders (as long as they plod up) than those that rocket up in their first flush. often it is their only flush.

wizAlvin
03-02-2013, 06:18 PM
we 1 feb 2013

airdale :
57.85%
[NWE
SXY
PIO
AZS
GBG
]

skeet :
23.89%
[BCC
AEM
NXR
NWE
IOG
]

SCOTTY :
20.72%
[INA
IOH
MWR
SSM
STS
]

noodles :
18.22%
[FSA
SWK
PBP
CLH
DDR
]

stoploss :
15.76%
[NTC
OCL
MYX
GEM
SKE
]

Damo79 :
15.12%
[AGS
EEG
HLX
HSN
PGC
]

steve fleming :
14.81%
[ADQ
CTE
EBT
EPD
SOM
]

jennym :
14.76%
[SRM
NXR
NAE
SGQ
BTU
]

Paper Tiger :
12.99%
[BTT
QRX
SGN
SEH
BGA
]

KW :
12.02%
[ALQ
JIN
JHX
SGN
UGL
]

OutToLunch :
11.88%
[SXY
TTE
PGI
FNT
LNC
]

Ricky99 :
11.85%
[BRU
NEN
MWR
PGI
ROC
]

amalgam :
11.03%
[CGO
PRO
CAJ
ELX
CGM
]

mamos :
11.00%
[ECV
ISS
TTI
TTN
ITD
]

Corporate :
10.82%
[COF
AJQ
TTE
GBG
ROC
]

Stranger Danger :
10.72%
[AVG
CLH
COF
FSA
PBP
]

percy :
9.82%
[CAJ
CMG
HIT
NOD
RUM
]

apostle 95 :
9.51%
[CCP
PPP
SXY
HLX
CUE
]

Fred114 :
9.48%
[ALQ
NXT
MFG
CAJ
ILU
]

the machine :
9.33%
[KSN
SER
PPP
KAS
MLX
]

pedro.nz :
9.06%
[WTF
RHC
PPT
CCV
CWP
]

belgarion :
8.49%
[CBA
BEN
WBC
AMP
MQG
]

Lizard :
8.44%
[AZV
CDA
CLQ
CKL
SNL
]

Penfold :
8.13%
[CAJ
CLH
IPL
MIO
SRX
]

McGinty :
6.53%
[PDN
PGI
APN
TTE
PBG
]

mark100 :
6.47%
[ECV
EZL
DSB
TTI
TTN
]

biker :
6.18%
[FXJ
VAH
APN
GFF
BBG
]

bung5 :
5.31%
[MYG
PEN
CFE
AJQ
DGR
]

Steve :
5.18%
[BUE
MNM
QFX
WAC
ZYL
]

Shasta :
5.18%
[OEL
AJM
MLX
IMF
MRM
]

Drworm :
5.11%
[ALU
CCV
DSB
EPD
GRB
]

boysy :
4.60%
[OBL
NDO
PPP
MEO
OEL
]

ELYOB :
4.25%
[OEL
SPS
CUE
HZN
TPT
]

JBmurc :
4.01%
[PGI
ROC
OXX
CVR
TAP
]

impacman :
3.90%
[PEN
CUV
STX
SXY
NDL
]

Sideshow Bob :
3.84%
[OXX
PGI
ROC
OEL
AJQ
]

h2so4 :
3.75%
[BBG
CUE
MNF
WES
OKN
]

gv1 :
3.48%
[GFF
AVQ
SAU
BUY
AYN
]

Taijon :
3.47%
[BUL
NWE
ANZ
PPP
HGO
]

Waiuta :
3.03%
[CUE
NGE
JKA
MNF
BLG
]

777 :
3.02%
[CUE
PEN
PTM
SXY
TCM
]

JayRiggs :
2.92%
[AWE
DTE
ERA
MBN
MSB
]

bohemian :
2.66%
[EPD
BLY
RUM
CFE
WTF
]

bear :
2.21%
[TZL
NST
SEA
IRI
MIO
]

Skol :
2.16%
[VAH
PDN
ARI
WDR
RIA
]

Kees :
1.97%
[LCT
ALK
CES
AUZ
NAE
]

trackers :
1.75%
[ADQ
AJQ
CVR
NWE
TTE
]

karlos :
1.44%
[AAJ
AAY
ALY
ABN
ABV
]

gazprom1 :
1.33%
[ROC
OEL
BCC
AJQ
EXE
]

lissica :
0.99%
[BSA
DTL
CFE
DTE
QBE
]

Joshuatree :
0.85%
[ADQ
NEU
FKP
PGI
ZYL
]

Toulouse-Luzern :
0.74%
[ALQ
CBA
RHC
SIV
SXY
]

wizAlvin :
0.66%
[HRL
ICS
LAT
POS
RSL
]

Dej :
0.33%
[CAJ
TTE
OEL
NWE
AVB
]

Xerof :
0.28%
[AVB
CRJ
FNT
MKE
NWE
]

KentBrockman :
0.07%
[SLR
RAW
BKY
CUE
SFZ
]

snowball :
-0.01%
[AAJ
CSP
JKA
SAU
SBR
]

whipit :
-0.04%
[CTD
RQL
ROC
CVR
SWL
]

Awamoa :
-0.62%
[BBG
DRA
QBE
STX
UXC
]

Jay :
-0.71%
[CAJ
NSE
MNF
RHC
TTE
]

macduffy :
-1.00%
[SPL
ILU
MAD
HAV
RXM
]

ScrappyO :
-1.35%
[TTE
AKK
RMS
NWE
AVQ
]

snapiti :
-2.09%
[QBE
QAN
HOR
NWE
TTE
]

whirly :
-2.19%
[AWC
EXE
LMR
MNC
PCL
]

Paddie :
-3.15%
[SXY
NWE
TTE
PGI
OTE
]

stevo1 :
-3.20%
[LYC
GSE
MCR
ORE
MNM
]

Rabbi :
-3.29%
[SXY
BPT
ICN
BRU
OEL
]

bermuda :
-3.55%
[NWE
TTE
OXX
SXY
NEN
]

pago :
-4.00%
[CTP
ESI
PEN
TTE
SSN
]

GoldRush :
-4.30%
[TTE
PGI
NWE
OEL
DYL
]

SCHUMACHER :
-4.31%
[AGS
PGI
AVQ
AVB
PEN
]

Soulman :
-4.36%
[NUP
ISS
WEC
CVN
FML
]

Shrewd Crude :
-4.58%
[OXX
NWE
TTE
KEY
NGE
]

NOCASH :
-4.66%
[MAD
SXY
NWE
MEL
LYC
]

majorbarejet :
-4.81%
[AOH
AWE
NWE
TAH
TTE
]

upside umop :
-4.82%
[AJQ
BPT
BRU
NSE
NWE
]

slimwin :
-5.29%
[TTE
NWE
PXG
AVB
BTU
]

seagull :
-5.62%
[TTA
BCC
KAB
TTE
NWE
]

rev :
-5.75%
[CTE
CTR
MNE
TTE
UML
]

Clips :
-5.98%
[NWE
DLS
NZO
NCM
GRY
]

FarmerGeorge :
-8.54%
[MZM
ISS
NCR
TTE
PXG
]

jdq :
-8.81%
[ACL
OEL
NWE
AVB
PYC
]

ronthepom :
-10.00%
[LYC
BUL
OXX
NSE
ABY
]

hal :
-10.29%
[BRU
OEL
DRK
KCN
NWE
]

CAM :
-10.47%
[AGS
EVE
BUL
PEN
SER
]

Aotea :
-10.49%
[ESI
PXG
ZYL
RXL
MYG
]

Stumpynuts :
-10.57%
[OBL
UNV
NSE
REY
GOR
]

denpal :
-11.38%
[PXG
SLR
NST
BDR
RVY
]

CMo :
-12.34%
[NSE
PXG
RDR
SXY
TTE
]

Brut :
-13.39%
[AVB
KFE
NSE
NWE
TTE
]

Huang Chunq :
-14.47%
[ZYL
IXR
PDN
HOR
JPR
]

The Big Ease :
-17.00%
[NWE
NSE
DTE
SXY
CTP
]

Rif-Raf :
-18.27%
[ADO
MHM
LYC
SXY
NSE
]

Sideshow Bob
03-02-2013, 07:22 PM
Thanks wizAlvin.

From 71st to 36th in a week!! :-) But still miles behind..... :-(

Dej
03-02-2013, 07:38 PM
From 25th to 54th in a week :(

airedale
03-02-2013, 07:53 PM
my first dud for 2013 is sgq. it might be ok for 2014 though. more a timing issue than anything. it is better to pick the slow plodders (as long as they plod up) than those that rocket up in their first flush. often it is their only flush.

Thanks, Jenny, and now for my inevitable decline and fall.

slimwin
03-02-2013, 07:54 PM
Wish my picks didn't resemble part of my portfolio so much

wizAlvin
06-02-2013, 06:13 AM
ECV the first trade i can find is 15 Jan 2013. two people have picked this. jennym : is this the initial traded price = open of 1.4 or is the initial float price. both picked after year competition start.
regards

jennym
07-02-2013, 06:13 PM
the open on the day of listing is the price to take. ie the first trade.

Aotea
14-02-2013, 08:19 PM
Well HC, I can only hope ZYL comes to life...as we are the only two chumps who picked it for the comp!
Hard to beleive it could go any lower.

Could be some interesting (potentially game changing) news for Rox Resources tomorrow though to compensate for ZYL's failure to fire...

Hard to pick stocks at the moment, even solid goldies are getting knocked around.

Joshuatree
14-02-2013, 09:45 PM
Aotea...... 3 of us..... From chump change to Champ champers with a little luck

the machine
16-02-2013, 01:56 AM
my unlisted pick - ksn - issued their ipo today to raise $2m @ 20c
once capital raised then they should list [hopefully at low 20s] before climbing as cultana prospect develops

i will not be buying any ksn though, because already well and truly overweight in ser, 75% of cultana.

but ksn is worth a look at if anyone interested at a cheap entry

M

Aotea
17-02-2013, 07:22 PM
Sorry to hear that Joshuatree...I'm not feeling hugely optimistic for ZYL, but maybe thats just the meaty paper-loss I have on them atm.

skeet
05-03-2013, 12:34 PM
So how often does this get updated?

Joshuatree
09-03-2013, 01:56 PM
been over a month

Jay
09-03-2013, 02:18 PM
jennym and/or Wizalvin seem to have gone awol
Hope all is well

wizAlvin
13-03-2013, 08:34 AM
working on the few remaining starting values - will end up doing it by hand i think so will do an update now but some will be inaccurate.

wizAlvin
13-03-2013, 08:41 AM
eow 8 march

airdale :
57.81%
[NWE
SXY
PIO
AZS
GBG
]

Paper Tiger :
29.55%
[BTT
QRX
SGN
SEH
BGA
]

steve fleming :
28.78%
[ADQ
CTE
EBT
EPD
SOM
]

stoploss :
27.29%
[NTC
OCL
MYX
GEM
SKE
]

Fred114 :
26.29%
[ALQ
NXT
MFG
CAJ
ILU
]

SCOTTY :
25.51%
[INA
IOH
MWR
SSM
STS
]

Penfold :
25.10%
[CAJ
CLH
IPL
MIO
SRX
]

noodles :
24.64%
[FSA
SWK
PBP
CLH
DDR
]

amalgam :
23.94%
[CGO
PRO
CAJ
ELX
CGM
]

apostle 95 :
21.36%
[CCP
PPP
SXY
HLX
CUE
]

Stranger Danger :
20.43%
[AVG
CLH
COF
FSA
PBP
]

mamos :
19.97%
[ECV
ISS
TTI
TTN
ITD
]

Lizard :
19.71%
[AZV
CDA
CLQ
CKL
SNL
]

OutToLunch :
18.27%
[SXY
TTE
PGI
FNT
LNC
]

Jay :
18.17%
[CAJ
NSE
MNF
RHC
TTE
]

percy :
17.89%
[CAJ
CMG
HIT
NOD
RUM
]

Damo79 :
17.77%
[AGS
EEG
HLX
HSN
PGC
]

impacman :
17.49%
[PEN
CUV
STX
SXY
NDL
]

Corporate :
16.20%
[COF
AJQ
TTE
GBG
ROC
]

skeet :
14.77%
[BCC
AEM
NXR
NWE
IOG
]

belgarion :
14.61%
[CBA
BEN
WBC
AMP
MQG
]

Ricky99 :
13.57%
[BRU
NEN
MWR
PGI
ROC
]

Drworm :
13.05%
[ALU
CCV
DSB
EPD
GRB
]

pedro.nz :
12.96%
[WTF
RHC
PPT
CCV
CWP
]

mark100 :
11.50%
[ECV
EZL
DSB
TTI
TTN
]

Dej :
11.32%
[CAJ
TTE
OEL
NWE
AVB
]

biker :
10.84%
[FXJ
VAH
APN
GFF
BBG
]

karlos :
10.09%
[AAJ
AAY
ALY
ABN
ABV
]

McGinty :
9.58%
[PDN
PGI
APN
TTE
PBG
]

KW :
7.62%
[ALQ
JIN
JHX
SGN
UGL
]

the machine :
6.74%
[KSN
SER
PPP
KAS
MLX
]

gazprom1 :
6.42%
[ROC
OEL
BCC
AJQ
EXE
]

Shasta :
5.72%
[OEL
AJM
MLX
IMF
MRM
]

Toulouse-Luzern :
5.31%
[ALQ
CBA
RHC
SIV
SXY
]

jennym :
5.15%
[SRM
NXR
NAE
SGQ
BTU
]

Sideshow Bob :
4.60%
[OXX
PGI
ROC
OEL
AJQ
]

wizAlvin :
4.27%
[HRL
ICS
LAT
POS
RSL
]

JBmurc :
3.49%
[PGI
ROC
OXX
CVR
TAP
]

Awamoa :
3.03%
[BBG
DRA
QBE
STX
UXC
]

h2so4 :
2.58%
[BBG
CUE
MNF
WES
OKN
]

trackers :
2.17%
[ADQ
AJQ
CVR
NWE
TTE
]

whipit :
1.32%
[CTD
RQL
ROC
CVR
SWL
]

snapiti :
0.54%
[QBE
QAN
HOR
NWE
TTE
]

Rabbi :
-0.05%
[SXY
BPT
ICN
BRU
OEL
]

seagull :
-0.47%
[TTA
BCC
KAB
TTE
NWE
]

JayRiggs :
-0.89%
[AWE
DTE
ERA
MBN
MSB
]

Joshuatree :
-1.00%
[ADQ
NEU
FKP
PGI
ZYL
]

Skol :
-1.54%
[VAH
PDN
ARI
WDR
RIA
]

Waiuta :
-1.78%
[CUE
NGE
JKA
MNF
BLG
]

bear :
-2.25%
[TZL
NST
SEA
IRI
MIO
]

Taijon :
-2.45%
[BUL
NWE
ANZ
PPP
HGO
]

boysy :
-2.59%
[OBL
NDO
PPP
MEO
OEL
]

777 :
-3.29%
[CUE
PEN
PTM
SXY
TCM
]

bermuda :
-3.75%
[NWE
TTE
OXX
SXY
NEN
]

Xerof :
-4.34%
[AVB
CRJ
FNT
MKE
NWE
]

pago :
-4.54%
[CTP
ESI
PEN
TTE
SSN
]

lissica :
-4.77%
[BSA
DTL
CFE
DTE
QBE
]

bung5 :
-5.18%
[MYG
PEN
CFE
AJQ
DGR
]

Paddie :
-5.35%
[SXY
NWE
TTE
PGI
OTE
]

bohemian :
-5.71%
[EPD
BLY
RUM
CFE
WTF
]

upside umop :
-5.90%
[AJQ
BPT
BRU
NSE
NWE
]

majorbarejet :
-6.13%
[AOH
AWE
NWE
TAH
TTE
]

Aotea :
-8.33%
[ESI
PXG
ZYL
RXL
MYG
]

Soulman :
-8.56%
[NUP
ISS
WEC
CVN
FML
]
NUP [Missing Ticker] NUP [Zero value Ticker]

ELYOB :
-8.88%
[OEL
SPS
CUE
HZN
TPT
]

KentBrockman :
-8.89%
[SLR
RAW
BKY
CUE
SFZ
]

macduffy :
-9.11%
[SPL
ILU
MAD
HAV
RXM
]

Steve :
-9.41%
[BUE
MNM
QFX
WAC
ZYL
]

Kees :
-9.47%
[LCT
ALK
CES
AUZ
NAE
]

gv1 :
-9.85%
[GFF
AVQ
SAU
BUY
AYN
]

slimwin :
-10.60%
[TTE
NWE
PXG
AVB
BTU
]

ronthepom :
-10.70%
[LYC
BUL
OXX
NSE
ABY
]

jdq :
-11.39%
[ACL
OEL
NWE
AVB
PYC
]

ScrappyO :
-11.53%
[TTE
AKK
RMS
NWE
AVQ
]

whirly :
-11.68%
[AWC
EXE
LMR
MNC
PCL
]

snowball :
-11.83%
[AAJ
CSP
JKA
SAU
SBR
]

CAM :
-12.32%
[AGS
EVE
BUL
PEN
SER
]

FarmerGeorge :
-12.88%
[MZM
ISS
NCR
TTE
PXG
]

Shrewd Crude :
-13.00%
[OXX
NWE
TTE
KEY
NGE
]

SCHUMACHER :
-13.42%
[AGS
PGI
AVQ
AVB
PEN
]

GoldRush :
-14.26%
[TTE
PGI
NWE
OEL
DYL
]

NOCASH :
-14.71%
[MAD
SXY
NWE
MEL
LYC
]

CMo :
-14.79%
[NSE
PXG
RDR
SXY
TTE
]

The Big Ease :
-15.38%
[NWE
NSE
DTE
SXY
CTP
]

stevo1 :
-15.44%
[LYC
GSE
MCR
ORE
MNM
]

Clips :
-16.33%
[NWE
DLS
NZO
NCM
GRY
]

hal :
-17.40%
[BRU
OEL
DRK
KCN
NWE
]

rev :
-18.59%
[CTE
CTR
MNE
TTE
UML
]

Rif-Raf :
-18.62%
[ADO
MHM
LYC
SXY
NSE
]

Huang Chunq :
-18.95%
[ZYL
IXR
PDN
HOR
JPR
]

Brut :
-19.37%
[AVB
KFE
NSE
NWE
TTE
]

Stumpynuts :
-20.90%
[OBL
UNV
NSE
REY
GOR
]

denpal :
-21.56%
[PXG
SLR
NST
BDR
RVY
]

wizAlvin
13-03-2013, 08:49 AM
as you can see KSN etc need attention. have the week off so will fix this - starting values by hand. <deep sigh>. appologies

the machine
13-03-2013, 11:43 AM
as you can see KSN etc need attention. have the week off so will fix this - starting values by hand. <deep sigh>. appologies

wizAlvin - KSN still in their IPO - hopefully will list by end of April
I will let you know when they do

best regards

M

gazprom1
13-03-2013, 04:12 PM
ASX top 15/16 higher than NZX No 1. Lots of exposure to that volatile small cap mkt.

Snow Leopard
13-03-2013, 04:34 PM
Second from top in this contest.
Third from bottom in the NZX equivalent.

Much water to pass before the end of the year.

Best wishes
Paper Tiger

wizAlvin
19-03-2013, 12:40 PM
e o day 18th March

airdale :
47.75%
[NWE
SXY
PIO
AZS
GBG
]

stoploss :
35.26%
[NTC
OCL
MYX
GEM
SKE
]

Paper Tiger :
25.20%
[BTT
QRX
SGN
SEH
BGA
]

SCOTTY :
24.79%
[INA
IOH
MWR
SSM
STS
]

steve fleming :
23.79%
[ADQ
CTE
EBT
EPD
SOM
]

noodles :
22.66%
[FSA
SWK
PBP
CLH
DDR
]

mamos :
22.13%
[ECV
ISS
TTI
TTN
ITD
]

apostle 95 :
21.23%
[CCP
PPP
SXY
HLX
CUE
]

Lizard :
19.47%
[AZV
CDA
CLQ
CKL
SNL
]

Penfold :
19.43%
[CAJ
CLH
IPL
MIO
SRX
]

Fred114 :
18.83%
[ALQ
NXT
MFG
CAJ
ILU
]

Stranger Danger :
16.85%
[AVG
CLH
COF
FSA
PBP
]

impacman :
15.83%
[PEN
CUV
STX
SXY
NDL
]

Damo79 :
14.95%
[AGS
EEG
HLX
HSN
PGC
]

percy :
14.08%
[CAJ
CMG
HIT
NOD
RUM
]

pedro.nz :
13.63%
[WTF
RHC
PPT
CCV
CWP
]

biker :
11.37%
[FXJ
VAH
APN
GFF
BBG
]

belgarion :
11.24%
[CBA
BEN
WBC
AMP
MQG
]

mark100 :
10.63%
[ECV
EZL
DSB
TTI
TTN
]

OutToLunch :
10.50%
[SXY
TTE
PGI
FNT
LNC
]

Ricky99 :
10.30%
[BRU
NEN
MWR
PGI
ROC
]

Jay :
9.21%
[CAJ
NSE
MNF
RHC
TTE
]

Drworm :
9.06%
[ALU
CCV
DSB
EPD
GRB
]

amalgam :
8.61%
[CGO
PRO
CAJ
ELX
CGM
]

the machine :
8.54%
[KSN
SER
PPP
KAS
MLX
]

skeet :
6.51%
[BCC
AEM
NXR
NWE
IOG
]

McGinty :
5.47%
[PDN
PGI
APN
TTE
PBG
]

Toulouse-Luzern :
5.10%
[ALQ
CBA
RHC
SIV
SXY
]

Corporate :
4.50%
[COF
AJQ
TTE
GBG
ROC
]

h2so4 :
3.98%
[BBG
CUE
MNF
WES
OKN
]

KW :
3.02%
[ALQ
JIN
JHX
SGN
UGL
]

Shasta :
2.91%
[OEL
AJM
MLX
IMF
MRM
]

777 :
2.07%
[CUE
PEN
PTM
SXY
TCM
]

Awamoa :
1.42%
[BBG
DRA
QBE
STX
UXC
]

whipit :
1.01%
[CTD
RQL
ROC
CVR
SWL
]

karlos :
-0.14%
[AAJ
AAY
ALY
ABN
ABV
]

Dej :
-0.17%
[CAJ
TTE
OEL
NWE
AVB
]

Waiuta :
-0.60%
[CUE
NGE
JKA
MNF
BLG
]

wizAlvin :
-0.81%
[HRL
ICS
LAT
POS
RSL
]

gazprom1 :
-1.38%
[ROC
OEL
BCC
AJQ
EXE
]

jennym :
-1.60%
[SRM
NXR
NAE
SGQ
BTU
]

JBmurc :
-1.72%
[PGI
ROC
OXX
CVR
TAP
]

bear :
-2.75%
[TZL
NST
SEA
IRI
MIO
]

Rabbi :
-2.75%
[SXY
BPT
ICN
BRU
OEL
]

Sideshow Bob :
-3.39%
[OXX
PGI
ROC
OEL
AJQ
]

boysy :
-3.76%
[OBL
NDO
PPP
MEO
OEL
]

snapiti :
-3.90%
[QBE
QAN
HOR
NWE
TTE
]

Taijon :
-6.12%
[BUL
NWE
ANZ
PPP
HGO
]

trackers :
-6.25%
[ADQ
AJQ
CVR
NWE
TTE
]

JayRiggs :
-6.73%
[AWE
DTE
ERA
MBN
MSB
]

Skol :
-6.78%
[VAH
PDN
ARI
WDR
RIA
]

Joshuatree :
-6.93%
[ADQ
NEU
FKP
PGI
ZYL
]

bung5 :
-7.63%
[MYG
PEN
CFE
AJQ
DGR
]

bohemian :
-7.64%
[EPD
BLY
RUM
CFE
WTF
]

KentBrockman :
-7.72%
[SLR
RAW
BKY
CUE
SFZ
]

upside umop :
-8.25%
[AJQ
BPT
BRU
NSE
NWE
]

lissica :
-8.46%
[BSA
DTL
CFE
DTE
QBE
]

bermuda :
-10.02%
[NWE
TTE
OXX
SXY
NEN
]

pago :
-10.19%
[CTP
ESI
PEN
TTE
SSN
]

Kees :
-10.27%
[LCT
ALK
CES
AUZ
NAE
]

seagull :
-10.42%
[TTA
BCC
KAB
TTE
NWE
]

snowball :
-10.42%
[AAJ
CSP
JKA
SAU
SBR
]

ELYOB :
-10.97%
[OEL
SPS
CUE
HZN
TPT
]

Paddie :
-11.22%
[SXY
NWE
TTE
PGI
OTE
]

Steve :
-11.51%
[BUE
MNM
QFX
WAC
ZYL
]

jdq :
-11.58%
[ACL
OEL
NWE
AVB
PYC
]

majorbarejet :
-11.82%
[AOH
AWE
NWE
TAH
TTE
]

Xerof :
-11.91%
[AVB
CRJ
FNT
MKE
NWE
]

Aotea :
-13.24%
[ESI
PXG
ZYL
RXL
MYG
]

CAM :
-13.58%
[AGS
EVE
BUL
PEN
SER
]

macduffy :
-13.75%
[SPL
ILU
MAD
HAV
RXM
]

Soulman :
-14.21%
[NUP
ISS
WEC
CVN
FML
]

SCHUMACHER :
-16.28%
[AGS
PGI
AVQ
AVB
PEN
]

FarmerGeorge :
-16.67%
[MZM
ISS
NCR
TTE
PXG
]

denpal :
-17.02%
[PXG
SLR
NST
BDR
RVY
]

The Big Ease :
-17.23%
[NWE
NSE
DTE
SXY
CTP
]

ronthepom :
-17.30%
[LYC
BUL
OXX
NSE
ABY
]

whirly :
-17.94%
[AWC
EXE
LMR
MNC
PCL
]

NOCASH :
-18.06%
[MAD
SXY
NWE
MEL
LYC
]

Stumpynuts :
-18.38%
[OBL
UNV
NSE
REY
GOR
]

gv1 :
-18.53%
[GFF
AVQ
SAU
BUY
AYN
]

hal :
-18.60%
[BRU
OEL
DRK
KCN
NWE
]

slimwin :
-18.73%
[TTE
NWE
PXG
AVB
BTU
]

stevo1 :
-18.93%
[LYC
GSE
MCR
ORE
MNM
]

Rif-Raf :
-18.97%
[ADO
MHM
LYC
SXY
NSE
]

Clips :
-19.00%
[NWE
DLS
NZO
NCM
GRY
]

CMo :
-19.59%
[NSE
PXG
RDR
SXY
TTE
]

ScrappyO :
-19.76%
[TTE
AKK
RMS
NWE
AVQ
]

Huang Chunq :
-21.46%
[ZYL
IXR
PDN
HOR
JPR
]

GoldRush :
-21.54%
[TTE
PGI
NWE
OEL
DYL
]

Shrewd Crude :
-22.56%
[OXX
NWE
TTE
KEY
NGE
]

rev :
-23.07%
[CTE
CTR
MNE
TTE
UML
]

Brut :
-25.61%
[AVB
KFE
NSE
NWE
TTE
]

wizAlvin
19-03-2013, 02:04 PM
mmmmm ... mmmmmm [could do better] write 1000 times; help!

the machine
28-03-2013, 08:41 PM
hey Wiz, ksn capital raising has been successful and now making application to ASX for relisting
keep you posted

happy and safe Easter to all

M

Lizard
29-03-2013, 09:49 AM
Well it's good to see that I'm doing okay on the ASX comp at no. 9 - redeems my poor performance over on the NZX at no. 110! Paper Tiger probably feeling even better at no. 3, c.f. his 132nd spot on the NZX... :p

Looks like SCOTTY probably has the best combined score there at no. 20 on NZX, and 4th this side.

wizAlvin
10-04-2013, 10:15 PM

airdale :
33.11%
[NWE
SXY
PIO
AZS
GBG
]

stoploss :
30.35%
[NTC
OCL
MYX
GEM
SKE
]

Paper Tiger :
28.49%
[BTT
QRX
SGN
SEH
BGA
]

noodles :
22.05%
[FSA
SWK
PBP
CLH
DDR
]

mamos :
21.46%
[ECV
ISS
TTI
TTN
ITD
]

steve fleming :
20.73%
[ADQ
CTE
EBT
EPD
SOM
]

Fred114 :
20.42%
[ALQ
NXT
MFG
CAJ
ILU
]

Penfold :
19.09%
[CAJ
CLH
IPL
MIO
SRX
]

Lizard :
18.46%
[AZV
CDA
CLQ
CKL
SNL
]

percy :
17.90%
[CAJ
CMG
HIT
NOD
RUM
]

Stranger Danger :
17.12%
[AVG
CLH
COF
FSA
PBP
]

Jay :
14.20%
[CAJ
NSE
MNF
RHC
TTE
]

biker :
13.11%
[FXJ
VAH
APN
GFF
BBG
]

pedro.nz :
12.37%
[WTF
RHC
PPT
CCV
CWP
]

belgarion :
12.01%
[CBA
BEN
WBC
AMP
MQG
]

Drworm :
11.73%
[ALU
CCV
DSB
EPD
GRB
]

apostle 95 :
11.04%
[CCP
PPP
SXY
HLX
CUE
]

SCOTTY :
10.86%
[INA
IOH
MWR
SSM
STS
]

amalgam :
10.12%
[CGO
PRO
CAJ
ELX
CGM
]

McGinty :
8.04%
[PDN
PGI
APN
TTE
PBG
]

KW :
7.35%
[ALQ
JIN
JHX
SGN
UGL
]

Toulouse-Luzern :
6.74%
[ALQ
CBA
RHC
SIV
SXY
]

mark100 :
6.46%
[ECV
EZL
DSB
TTI
TTN
]

impacman :
6.14%
[PEN
CUV
STX
SXY
NDL
]

wizAlvin :
2.41%
[HRL
ICS
LAT
POS
RSL
]

Ricky99 :
1.61%
[BRU
NEN
MWR
PGI
ROC
]

Damo79 :
1.22%
[AGS
EEG
HLX
HSN
PGC
]

h2so4 :
0.88%
[BBG
CUE
MNF
WES
OKN
]

OutToLunch :
0.59%
[SXY
TTE
PGI
FNT
LNC
]

Corporate :
-0.31%
[COF
AJQ
TTE
GBG
ROC
]

777 :
-0.50%
[CUE
PEN
PTM
SXY
TCM
]

Dej :
-1.54%
[CAJ
TTE
OEL
NWE
AVB
]

whipit :
-1.64%
[CTD
RQL
ROC
CVR
SWL
]

the machine :
-2.34%
[KSN
SER
PPP
KAS
MLX
]

Awamoa :
-2.90%
[BBG
DRA
QBE
STX
UXC
]

snapiti :
-5.10%
[QBE
QAN
HOR
NWE
TTE
]

skeet :
-5.16%
[BCC
AEM
NXR
NWE
IOG
]

Shasta :
-5.66%
[OEL
AJM
MLX
IMF
MRM
]

Waiuta :
-6.00%
[CUE
NGE
JKA
MNF
BLG
]

JBmurc :
-6.89%
[PGI
ROC
OXX
CVR
TAP
]

Skol :
-8.50%
[VAH
PDN
ARI
WDR
RIA
]

karlos :
-9.07%
[AAJ
AAY
ALY
ABN
ABV
]

Taijon :
-10.31%
[BUL
NWE
ANZ
PPP
HGO
]

bear :
-10.63%
[TZL
NST
SEA
IRI
MIO
]

ELYOB :
-10.74%
[OEL
SPS
CUE
HZN
TPT
]

Sideshow Bob :
-10.74%
[OXX
PGI
ROC
OEL
AJQ
]

KentBrockman :
-10.78%
[SLR
RAW
BKY
CUE
SFZ
]

gazprom1 :
-11.19%
[ROC
OEL
BCC
AJQ
EXE
]

Rabbi :
-11.48%
[SXY
BPT
ICN
BRU
OEL
]

boysy :
-12.54%
[OBL
NDO
PPP
MEO
OEL
]

Joshuatree :
-12.92%
[ADQ
NEU
FKP
PGI
ZYL
]

Paddie :
-13.14%
[SXY
NWE
TTE
PGI
OTE
]

bermuda :
-13.42%
[NWE
TTE
OXX
SXY
NEN
]

trackers :
-13.52%
[ADQ
AJQ
CVR
NWE
TTE
]

seagull :
-14.92%
[TTA
BCC
KAB
TTE
NWE
]

jennym :
-15.83%
[SRM
NXR
NAE
SGQ
BTU
]

majorbarejet :
-16.01%
[AOH
AWE
NWE
TAH
TTE
]

gv1 :
-16.67%
[GFF
AVQ
SAU
BUY
AYN
]

lissica :
-16.73%
[BSA
DTL
CFE
DTE
QBE
]

bohemian :
-16.95%
[EPD
BLY
RUM
CFE
WTF
]

Soulman :
-17.39%
[NUP
ISS
WEC
CVN
FML
]

upside umop :
-18.10%
[AJQ
BPT
BRU
NSE
NWE
]

ronthepom :
-18.27%
[LYC
BUL
OXX
NSE
ABY
]

macduffy :
-18.47%
[SPL
ILU
MAD
HAV
RXM
]

FarmerGeorge :
-18.69%
[MZM
ISS
NCR
TTE
PXG
]

Stumpynuts :
-19.21%
[OBL
UNV
NSE
REY
GOR
]

Kees :
-19.76%
[LCT
ALK
CES
AUZ
NAE
]

JayRiggs :
-20.13%
[AWE
DTE
ERA
MBN
MSB
]

Shrewd Crude :
-21.28%
[OXX
NWE
TTE
KEY
NGE
]

snowball :
-21.59%
[AAJ
CSP
JKA
SAU
SBR
]

rev :
-22.10%
[CTE
CTR
MNE
TTE
UML
]

pago :
-22.23%
[CTP
ESI
PEN
TTE
SSN
]

bung5 :
-22.35%
[MYG
PEN
CFE
AJQ
DGR
]

NOCASH :
-23.13%
[MAD
SXY
NWE
MEL
LYC
]

Xerof :
-23.42%
[AVB
CRJ
FNT
MKE
NWE
]

Huang Chunq :
-23.55%
[ZYL
IXR
PDN
HOR
JPR
]

CAM :
-23.86%
[AGS
EVE
BUL
PEN
SER
]

CMo :
-23.94%
[NSE
PXG
RDR
SXY
TTE
]

stevo1 :
-24.07%
[LYC
GSE
MCR
ORE
MNM
]

SCHUMACHER :
-24.73%
[AGS
PGI
AVQ
AVB
PEN
]

Rif-Raf :
-25.07%
[ADO
MHM
LYC
SXY
NSE
]

Clips :
-25.40%
[NWE
DLS
NZO
NCM
GRY
]

whirly :
-25.43%
[AWC
EXE
LMR
MNC
PCL
]

jdq :
-25.99%
[ACL
OEL
NWE
AVB
PYC
]

ScrappyO :
-26.55%
[TTE
AKK
RMS
NWE
AVQ
]

slimwin :
-26.83%
[TTE
NWE
PXG
AVB
BTU
]

GoldRush :
-27.03%
[TTE
PGI
NWE
OEL
DYL
]

Aotea :
-27.56%
[ESI
PXG
ZYL
RXL
MYG
]

hal :
-28.14%
[BRU
OEL
DRK
KCN
NWE
]

denpal :
-28.45%
[PXG
SLR
NST
BDR
RVY
]

Steve :
-29.95%
[BUE
MNM
QFX
WAC
ZYL
]

Brut :
-32.28%
[AVB
KFE
NSE
NWE
TTE
]

The Big Ease :
-32.49%
[NWE
NSE
DTE
SXY
CTP
]

bermuda
11-04-2013, 12:40 AM
I am really p....off with my results so far. The csg was easier to pick . Shale is taking longer. This how I expect to finish.
TTE + 500%
OXX +300%
NWE -100%
SKY +20%
NEN +400% ( it will be revalued if we hit Vietnam oil. ENI are doing the drilling. High class target. So if that all works out we will win. If only it was that easy. This year is tough. I am going to stay right through the drills.

Snow Leopard
11-04-2013, 01:02 PM
Still on the podium - I was wise to invest in Cheese (BGA)

Best Wishes
Paper Tiger

the machine
13-04-2013, 12:05 AM
ksn to list on Tuesday - just hope the first trade is not to much above the 20c issue price - by end of day it should hopefully be a lot higher.

M

Toulouse - Luzern
13-04-2013, 04:51 PM
I am really p....off with my results so far. The csg was easier to pick . Shale is taking longer. This how I expect to finish.
TTE + 500%
OXX +300%
NWE -100%
SKY +20%
NEN +400% ( it will be revalued if we hit Vietnam oil. ENI are doing the drilling. High class target. So if that all works out we will win. If only it was that easy. This year is tough. I am going to stay right through the drills.

Always enjoy your posts.
Just a small clarification that you may be able to help me with please.
Have I read the above correctly.
Am I right that you expect TTE to be up 500% by year end compared to the valuation at the start of the contest?
and
Is NWE really -100 (minus 100%) in that NWE will have lost all value by year end.
While I hold neither in the ST ASX competition I hold both in my real long term portfolio.
While we have to hold the ST ASX competition to maturity - 31 Dec 2013 we do not have to hold our real portfolio NWE shares if the outlook is that bleak ...
Look forward to your reply.
Thanks, regards, and all the best
PS: Heading should be: :-) Thanks for your post Bermuda

JBmurc
13-04-2013, 08:26 PM
Yes I believe your'll be right on OXX bermuda...(my biggest holding)
As for podium position I don't think 30% will take it with the micro-jnr resources sector so weak for so long now.. I do see a much stronger close to the year for many .....I won't be happy if my picks can't at least yield 50% and think 100% more likely .....CVR hasn't even been trading this year yet but should see full production profit numbers before the years out...PGI looks to have hit there straps of course both have been smashed from the doom/gloom towards the PGM sector (can't last for much longer with these to lower cost producers) ....
--ROC OXX TAP ----blue chip explorers jnrs IMHO only one has fired up ...

bermuda
14-04-2013, 02:35 PM
Always enjoy your posts.
Just a small clarification that you may be able to help me with please.
Have I read the above correctly.
Am I right that you expect TTE to be up 500% by year end compared to the valuation at the start of the contest?
and
Is NWE really -100 (minus 100%) in that NWE will have lost all value by year end.
While I hold neither in the ST ASX competition I hold both in my real long term portfolio.
While we have to hold the ST ASX competition to maturity - 31 Dec 2013 we do not have to hold our real portfolio NWE shares if the outlook is that bleak ...
Look forward to your reply.
Thanks, regards, and all the best
PS: Heading should be: :-) Thanks for your post Bermuda

Toulouse,
This is what I am hoping for:
TTE Start of year 1.6 End of year prediction 8.0 cents. Tune in this week. Going to be a feeding frenzy.
OXX Start 19.5 cents End 57.5 cents ( Palta and Winchester )
NWE Start 5.5 cents End 4.0 cents ( when I wrote the above I thought NWE started at about 8 cents. )
SXY Start 71 End 85 cents. Judging from last week's action SXY might finish a lot higher.
NEN Start 25 End $1.00. ( Vietnam ENI drills )

Re NWE, who knows? Certainly out of favour nothwithstanding some very good A2 results. Things can change but lt does take time. Sorry I will miss you when you come the Chch.

airedale
14-04-2013, 04:46 PM
Hi Bermuda, with respect your reason for picking NWE sounds very odd. Whether your starting point is 5.5 or 8 cents why pick something which will show a loss.? i don't think that much has changed with NWE since 1/1/13. My reading of the NWE announcements this year is mostly positive.

the machine
16-04-2013, 09:58 PM
ksn has listed today with first trade 12c

Fairfax Digital Advertising

Search again: Find a code
Detailed search

Price results

Prices are delayed by 20 minutes unless stated otherwise in the Conditions. Retrieving any price indicates your acceptance of the Conditions.

Shares

Code

Last

$+/-

Bid

Offer

Open

High

Low

Volume

Options

Warrants & Structured Products

CFDs

Chart

Status

Announcements

KSN *
0.115 0.105 0.115 0.120 0.120 0.100 262,017 Options Warrants & Structured Products CFDs RE Recent

now it just has to go up

helimet survey begins on april 23

M

Toulouse - Luzern
17-04-2013, 12:28 AM
Toulouse,
This is what I am hoping for:
TTE Start of year 1.6 End of year prediction 8.0 cents. Tune in this week. Going to be a feeding frenzy.
OXX Start 19.5 cents End 57.5 cents ( Palta and Winchester )
NWE Start 5.5 cents End 4.0 cents ( when I wrote the above I thought NWE started at about 8 cents. )
SXY Start 71 End 85 cents. Judging from last week's action SXY might finish a lot higher.
NEN Start 25 End $1.00. ( Vietnam ENI drills )

Re NWE, who knows? Certainly out of favour nothwithstanding some very good A2 results. Things can change but lt does take time. Sorry I will miss you when you come the Chch.

Hi Bermuda,
Thanks for your reply.
I understand what you mean.
Looking forward to developments, news and SP changes in the above.
Regards

wizAlvin
18-04-2013, 07:39 AM
e o day 16 Apr 2013 [i will have some time this week end to adjust for new starters. appologies until then]

stoploss :
28.76%
[NTC
OCL
MYX
GEM
SKE
]

Paper Tiger :
26.15%
[BTT
QRX
SGN
SEH
BGA
]

airdale :
24.58%
[NWE
SXY
PIO
AZS
GBG
]

Fred114 :
22.65%
[ALQ
NXT
MFG
CAJ
ILU
]

mamos :
21.11%
[ECV
ISS
TTI
TTN
ITD
]

Penfold :
20.36%
[CAJ
CLH
IPL
MIO
SRX
]

percy :
19.82%
[CAJ
CMG
HIT
NOD
RUM
]

Jay :
19.81%
[CAJ
NSE
MNF
RHC
TTE
]

noodles :
19.02%
[FSA
SWK
PBP
CLH
DDR
]

steve fleming :
16.56%
[ADQ
CTE
EBT
EPD
SOM
]

Drworm :
16.27%
[ALU
CCV
DSB
EPD
GRB
]

Lizard :
16.00%
[AZV
CDA
CLQ
CKL
SNL
]

apostle 95 :
13.47%
[CCP
PPP
SXY
HLX
CUE
]

pedro.nz :
12.27%
[WTF
RHC
PPT
CCV
CWP
]

belgarion :
11.66%
[CBA
BEN
WBC
AMP
MQG
]

Stranger Danger :
11.31%
[AVG
CLH
COF
FSA
PBP
]

amalgam :
10.95%
[CGO
PRO
CAJ
ELX
CGM
]

SCOTTY :
8.41%
[INA
IOH
MWR
SSM
STS
]

mark100 :
8.16%
[ECV
EZL
DSB
TTI
TTN
]

Dej :
6.13%
[CAJ
TTE
OEL
NWE
AVB
]

Toulouse-Luzern :
5.82%
[ALQ
CBA
RHC
SIV
SXY
]

Damo79 :
4.20%
[AGS
EEG
HLX
HSN
PGC
]

biker :
2.68%
[FXJ
VAH
APN
GFF
BBG
]

KW :
1.33%
[ALQ
JIN
JHX
SGN
UGL
]

McGinty :
0.75%
[PDN
PGI
APN
TTE
PBG
]

skeet :
-0.73%
[BCC
AEM
NXR
NWE
IOG
]

Paddie :
-1.12%
[SXY
NWE
TTE
PGI
OTE
]

impacman :
-2.09%
[PEN
CUV
STX
SXY
NDL
]

wizAlvin :
-2.71%
[HRL
ICS
LAT
POS
RSL
]

OutToLunch :
-3.48%
[SXY
TTE
PGI
FNT
LNC
]

Ricky99 :
-3.85%
[BRU
NEN
MWR
PGI
ROC
]

777 :
-4.11%
[CUE
PEN
PTM
SXY
TCM
]

snapiti :
-4.58%
[QBE
QAN
HOR
NWE
TTE
]

h2so4 :
-5.32%
[BBG
CUE
MNF
WES
OKN
]

whipit :
-5.68%
[CTD
RQL
ROC
CVR
SWL
]

Corporate :
-6.68%
[COF
AJQ
TTE
GBG
ROC
]

the machine :
-7.09%
[KSN
SER
PPP
KAS
MLX
]

Taijon :
-8.27%
[BUL
NWE
ANZ
PPP
HGO
]

Shasta :
-8.36%
[OEL
AJM
MLX
IMF
MRM
]

Waiuta :
-8.44%
[CUE
NGE
JKA
MNF
BLG
]

JBmurc :
-9.91%
[PGI
ROC
OXX
CVR
TAP
]

Awamoa :
-10.42%
[BBG
DRA
QBE
STX
UXC
]

trackers :
-10.49%
[ADQ
AJQ
CVR
NWE
TTE
]

bermuda :
-11.98%
[NWE
TTE
OXX
SXY
NEN
]

majorbarejet :
-12.22%
[AOH
AWE
NWE
TAH
TTE
]

karlos :
-13.58%
[AAJ
AAY
ALY
ABN
ABV
]

Joshuatree :
-13.99%
[ADQ
NEU
FKP
PGI
ZYL
]

Skol :
-14.20%
[VAH
PDN
ARI
WDR
RIA
]

Rabbi :
-14.30%
[SXY
BPT
ICN
BRU
OEL
]

bear :
-16.13%
[TZL
NST
SEA
IRI
MIO
]

Sideshow Bob :
-16.97%
[OXX
PGI
ROC
OEL
AJQ
]

seagull :
-17.19%
[TTA
BCC
KAB
TTE
NWE
]

ronthepom :
-18.10%
[LYC
BUL
OXX
NSE
ABY
]

FarmerGeorge :
-18.21%
[MZM
ISS
NCR
TTE
PXG
]

ELYOB :
-19.12%
[OEL
SPS
CUE
HZN
TPT
]

lissica :
-19.39%
[BSA
DTL
CFE
DTE
QBE
]

bohemian :
-19.69%
[EPD
BLY
RUM
CFE
WTF
]

KentBrockman :
-19.79%
[SLR
RAW
BKY
CUE
SFZ
]

gazprom1 :
-20.76%
[ROC
OEL
BCC
AJQ
EXE
]

boysy :
-20.94%
[OBL
NDO
PPP
MEO
OEL
]

Shrewd Crude :
-21.06%
[OXX
NWE
TTE
KEY
NGE
]

upside umop :
-21.07%
[AJQ
BPT
BRU
NSE
NWE
]

Xerof :
-21.28%
[AVB
CRJ
FNT
MKE
NWE
]

gv1 :
-21.35%
[GFF
AVQ
SAU
BUY
AYN
]

Soulman :
-22.01%
[NUP
ISS
WEC
CVN
FML
]

Kees :
-22.07%
[LCT
ALK
CES
AUZ
NAE
]

macduffy :
-22.81%
[SPL
ILU
MAD
HAV
RXM
]

jennym :
-23.09%
[SRM
NXR
NAE
SGQ
BTU
]

pago :
-23.11%
[CTP
ESI
PEN
TTE
SSN
]

NOCASH :
-23.40%
[MAD
SXY
NWE
MEL
LYC
]

CAM :
-23.44%
[AGS
EVE
BUL
PEN
SER
]

jdq :
-24.69%
[ACL
OEL
NWE
AVB
PYC
]

SCHUMACHER :
-24.94%
[AGS
PGI
AVQ
AVB
PEN
]

ScrappyO :
-25.17%
[TTE
AKK
RMS
NWE
AVQ
]

stevo1 :
-25.40%
[LYC
GSE
MCR
ORE
MNM
]

GoldRush :
-26.46%
[TTE
PGI
NWE
OEL
DYL
]

JayRiggs :
-26.61%
[AWE
DTE
ERA
MBN
MSB
]

Rif-Raf :
-27.83%
[ADO
MHM
LYC
SXY
NSE
]

Steve :
-27.99%
[BUE
MNM
QFX
WAC
ZYL
]

Brut :
-28.02%
[AVB
KFE
NSE
NWE
TTE
]

rev :
-28.10%
[CTE
CTR
MNE
TTE
UML
]

slimwin :
-28.70%
[TTE
NWE
PXG
AVB
BTU
]

CMo :
-28.91%
[NSE
PXG
RDR
SXY
TTE
]

Aotea :
-29.12%
[ESI
PXG
ZYL
RXL
MYG
]

snowball :
-29.50%
[AAJ
CSP
JKA
SAU
SBR
]

bung5 :
-29.65%
[MYG
PEN
CFE
AJQ
DGR
]

Clips :
-29.70%
[NWE
DLS
NZO
NCM
GRY
]

Stumpynuts :
-29.80%
[OBL
UNV
NSE
REY
GOR
]

whirly :
-30.18%
[AWC
EXE
LMR
MNC
PCL
]

Huang Chunq :
-30.72%
[ZYL
IXR
PDN
HOR
JPR
]

hal :
-33.36%
[BRU
OEL
DRK
KCN
NWE
]

The Big Ease :
-35.86%
[NWE
NSE
DTE
SXY
CTP
]

denpal :
-40.17%
[PXG
SLR
NST
BDR
RVY
]

wizAlvin
18-04-2013, 07:43 AM
must now add the professional picks and top five : weekend if any one has access to picks of profs from year start. regards

wizAlvin
18-04-2013, 08:19 AM
NUP is now CEN - will fix

percy
18-04-2013, 08:50 AM
WizAlvin,thank you for the update.
I notice there is a huge difference between the Ausie and NZ competitions.Only the top 25 are in positive territory in Aussie ,while the top 117 are in positive territory in NZ.

airedale
18-04-2013, 09:53 AM
Thanks, Jenny, and now for my inevitable decline and fall.

Thanks for the update, Wiz. I have had the lead so far but am now down to 3rd. Looks like Jenny's forecast of peaking too early is coming true.:( But AZS may yet give me a second wind before the end of the year.