PDA

View Full Version : NTL - New Talisman Mine - New board & Directors

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Chippie
14-08-2017, 02:04 PM
The good news is they are calculating JORC figures. That has to mean the only question is how much addtional gold we are talking about.

smalltrader
14-08-2017, 03:07 PM
Hmm the last delay on 31st July have seen the shareprice break out to 3cents...Likely the delay this time would do the same thing? But 4c this time? :t_up: I would rather be excited.
DYOR

gmatt
14-08-2017, 03:09 PM
Hmm the last delay on 31st July have seen the shareprice break out to 3cents...Likely the delay this time would do the same thing? But 4c this time? :t_up: I would rather be excited.
DYOR

Yeah, I was picking 4 to 5c by the end of the year ........ I'm now picking end of August!!

gmatt
14-08-2017, 03:11 PM
Quote from Matthew Hill in Sunlive newspaper
:

“The prospecting operation is well ahead on budget and is sitting on top of some of the highest ore grades found in New Zealand and among the world's top ten.
“It's amazing, the gold grades are just unheard of,” says Matthew.
“The market has slowly picked it up that on gold-in-ground basis we are incredibly undervalued.
“We just keep pushing along slowly but surely. It's a bit like being a truffle pig I guess. You just keep burrowing and burrowing until you get one.”

jonu
14-08-2017, 03:18 PM
Quote from Matthew Hill in Sunlive newspaper
:

“The prospecting operation is well ahead on budget and is sitting on top of some of the highest ore grades found in New Zealand and among the world's top ten.
“It's amazing, the gold grades are just unheard of,” says Matthew.
“The market has slowly picked it up that on gold-in-ground basis we are incredibly undervalued.
“We just keep pushing along slowly but surely. It's a bit like being a truffle pig I guess. You just keep burrowing and burrowing until you get one.”

Classic!
There are a few good hints in there! "The gold grades are unheard of".

Now the grades that have been released are high but don't warrant unheard of...but methinks it's Bonanza he's referring to. We know the old timers pulled out ore at 10,000 g/t. Now that is unheard of in today's mining. Maybe this is why they are being extra fussy with the JORC. They think no one will believe them!

Fatboyj
14-08-2017, 03:56 PM
I'm following this thread with great interest because I have always wanted to own a gold bar, well not a whole bar but a gold nugget or the like.

I see this as a roundabout way of doing it and will likely jump in soon. Could be fun to watch over the next few weeks, with reports coming out and Trump v Un giving a nudge upwards to the price of gold.

silverblizzard888
14-08-2017, 04:02 PM
Classic!
There are a few good hints in there! "The gold grades are unheard of".

Now the grades that have been released are high but don't warrant unheard of...but methinks it's Bonanza he's referring to. We know the old timers pulled out ore at 10,000 g/t. Now that is unheard of in today's mining. Maybe this is why they are being extra fussy with the JORC. They think no one will believe them!

Sounds about right to me, they probably had the result come out on expected release date last week, but then thought to double check it cause its unbelievable.

I'm following this thread with great interest because I have always wanted to own a gold bar, well not a whole bar but a gold nugget or the like.

I see this as a roundabout way of doing it and will likely jump in soon. Could be fun to watch over the next few weeks, with reports coming out and Trump v Un giving a nudge upwards to the price of gold.

you'll just have to settle for NZ's highest grade gold mine.

Woodsworkers
14-08-2017, 09:15 PM
Hi new to trading, but jumped on this a month ago after reading a stuff article and bloody glad I did- much more exciting than my comvita shares. Question?? What is the difference between the normal stocks and options?

Joshuatree
14-08-2017, 09:35 PM
What if there is no super BONANZA? There is no guarantee that the super grades are there. previous miners took all the veins out they could find over many levels. Really seems many are afflicted with gold fever here ; thats great if they can improve the reserve and resource but by how many oz at what grades do you realistically expect to justify say a 10.8c s/p thats a mkt cap of $224 million plus oppies (ASB). Talking about 10,000 G/tonne is just ramping imo.

Yes the tech is far better now just think folks are getting far ahead of themselves. I know its a hell of a lot of fun and exciting atp. Margins should be great on current resources. Im not up with if a pricing contract has been agreed on for Toll treating the ore at Oceanias Mill? And the waste ore would lower the overall grade.Oceania would be a price maker NTL a price taker imo. Thoughts, opinions, corrections?

silverblizzard888
14-08-2017, 10:43 PM
Hi new to trading, but jumped on this a month ago after reading a stuff article and bloody glad I did- much more exciting than my comvita shares. Question?? What is the difference between the normal stocks and options?

Stocks - are fractional ownership of a company, e.g one share is a certain percent of ownership of the company.

Options - are rights to buy shares at certain prices, which comes with an expiry date. e.g if you own a NTL option current the terms and conditions gives you the right to buy a share at 2 cents per share. The current price on the NZX is 1 cent and that is the price someone is willing to sell you their options. In order to make it worth your time if you pay 1 cent market price and 2 cents to use the options, then you will need the share price to be 3 cents to break even. However if you wish to trade options, then you can think of it as if you pay 1 cent and sell it later for 1.1 cent then you earn 10% on the price difference. The higher the share price moves the more the options will cost due to the reasons above.

jonu
15-08-2017, 07:55 AM
What if there is no super BONANZA? There is no guarantee that the super grades are there. previous miners took all the veins out they could find over many levels. Really seems many are afflicted with gold fever here ; thats great if they can improve the reserve and resource but by how many oz at what grades do you realistically expect to justify say a 10.8c s/p thats a mkt cap of $224 million plus oppies (ASB). Talking about 10,000 G/tonne is just ramping imo.

Yes the tech is far better now just think folks are getting far ahead of themselves. I know its a hell of a lot of fun and exciting atp. Margins should be great on current resources. Im not up with if a pricing contract has been agreed on for Toll treating the ore at Oceanias Mill? And the waste ore would lower the overall grade.Oceania would be a price maker NTL a price taker imo. Thoughts, opinions, corrections?

CORRECTION: As I am the one who recently mentioned 10,000 g/t, I will restate that it was a grade pulled out historically from this mine. Another cheapshot JT. I in no way consider mentioning that fact as ramping. It is historical fact. For someone who says he is on the sidelines you seem to have a lot to say. I figure you are either trying to fill buy orders or have some other agenda.

You have repeatedly asked questions that are either already answered by the company releases or are best directed to the company itself. And yes, if the company ends up sitting on 600,000 + ounces at high grades, it justifies a m/cap above 224 million. As Matt Hill (CEO and major shareholder) said yesterday, the company is undervalued at current prices.

cammo
15-08-2017, 08:04 AM
Conjecture. Cmon Let's all just await a Jorc announcement. Two weeks is not long! I've been holding patiently for 4 years. I understand it's exciting...

Joshuatree
15-08-2017, 08:19 AM
Sorry but i don't think thats a cheap shot. Maybe enthusiastic promoting then, but certainly more than a hint of spruikng imo but prob just your natural excitement and enthusiasm.. Just suggest folks don't assume that its a certainly. Yep its high grades that make all the difference. Thanks for that 600,000 oz mkt cap $224million ; i may try to find outa bit more and compare with others if i have the time. No need to be defensive and attack a questioner; just debate it.

Landyman
15-08-2017, 10:47 AM
Good discussions Jonu and JT - we are all entitled to our views, and we all have an agenda, which since we are all playing the stock market, must be to make profit!!!

If 600,000oz drives a $224 market cap, then the current disclosed resource (" Resource modelling of the Dubbo Zone has resulted in Measured,Indicated, and Inferred resources increasing to 312,800 oz gold equivalent (Au Eq) at a grade of 21.98g/t Au Eq. ") of 312,800oz should have market cap just over $116 m? Or 5c per share?

Am I on the right track?

Bluemanarc
15-08-2017, 12:13 PM
Good discussions Jonu and JT - we are all entitled to our views, and we all have an agenda, which since we are all playing the stock market, must be to make profit!!!

If 600,000oz drives a $224 market cap, then the current disclosed resource (" Resource modelling of the Dubbo Zone has resulted in Measured,Indicated, and Inferred resources increasing to 312,800 oz gold equivalent (Au Eq) at a grade of 21.98g/t Au Eq. ") of 312,800oz should have market cap just over $116 m? Or 5c per share?

Am I on the right track?

No not really you are talking the yield or return on the share. The value is simply a factor of demand and supply for a share so if you have a lot of demand to buy them as they become flavour of the day or people cotton on to the new high grade veins they find, then their is no limit to the market value of that share meaning you could potentially get to 20c or 50c as people see wow that share is doing well and hey its cheap under a dollar I will get me some due to FOMO.

Bluemanarc
15-08-2017, 12:15 PM
Disclosure, I bought a whole heap more today when price dropped as I see it going a lot higher this year due to market exuberance on top of good news.

Landyman
15-08-2017, 02:00 PM
No not really you are talking the yield or return on the share. The value is simply a factor of demand and supply for a share so if you have a lot of demand to buy them as they become flavour of the day or people cotton on to the new high grade veins they find, then their is no limit to the market value of that share meaning you could potentially get to 20c or 50c as people see wow that share is doing well and hey its cheap under a dollar I will get me some due to FOMO.

Hi Blue, I tend to think that share price is based around financial fundamentals, and that it is those facts that drive supply and demand and therefore SP. Certainly there are elements of becoming flavour of the day (especially when the day traders get involved). Economics 101, share price should be based on future value of business.

I too like to think that HGD/NTL is under-valued, based on past performance, there is good reason to be a skeptic - nice to think that it has finally arrived. Im just trying to get my head round what a true market cap should be, recognising that given market efficiency, then the price should fluctuate around that price in the long term.

Discl: Im one of the holders who got caught in the hype a few years back, when people were throwing round 10c SP, and that was before there were 2 billion shares. Trying to do research, but using you all as a resource to try to understand things better

jonu
15-08-2017, 02:07 PM
Sorry but i don't think thats a cheap shot. Maybe enthusiastic promoting then, but certainly more than a hint of spruikng imo but prob just your natural excitement and enthusiasm.. Just suggest folks don't assume that its a certainly. Yep its high grades that make all the difference. Thanks for that 600,000 oz mkt cap $224million ; i may try to find outa bit more and compare with others if i have the time. No need to be defensive and attack a questioner; just debate it.

Happy to talk through reasonable statements. Just don't accuse me of ramping.

jonu
15-08-2017, 02:09 PM

Am I on the right track?

I'm of that view....so apparently is Matt Hill, declaring yesterday that he feels the company is undervalued, although he didn't put a figure on it.

Lola
15-08-2017, 02:15 PM
Hi Blue, I tend to think that share price is based around financial fundamentals, and that it is those facts that drive supply and demand and therefore SP. Certainly there are elements of becoming flavour of the day (especially when the day traders get involved). Economics 101, share price should be based on future value of business.

I too like to think that HGD/NTL is under-valued, based on past performance, there is good reason to be a skeptic - nice to think that it has finally arrived. Im just trying to get my head round what a true market cap should be, recognising that given market efficiency, then the price should fluctuate around that price in the long term.

Discl: Im one of the holders who got caught in the hype a few years back, when people were throwing round 10c SP, and that was before there were 2 billion shares. Trying to do research, but using you all as a resource to try to understand things better

OMG this is all so déjà vu.
Back in the day ... 1970 something this mountain prospect was "worked" by a crowd run out of The City and was called NZ Goldfields and they got to 6 bucks plus a couple of dimes from less than 15 cents, then ...popped overnight

Not too many alive today remember that wee play
But good luck to those still with tickets to ride; it's great to watch the bus go around again!

whatsup
15-08-2017, 02:27 PM
OMG this is all so déjà vu.
Back in the day ... 1970 something this mountain prospect was "worked" by a crowd run out of The City and was called NZ Goldfields and they got to 6 bucks plus a couple of dimes from less than 15 cents, then ...popped overnight

Not too many alive today remember that wee play
But good luck to those still with tickets to ride; it's great to watch the bus go around again!

Lola, yeh but in those days the gold price was U S $28/ oz and the N Z $ to the U S $ was 1.10 or there abouts.

Bluemanarc
15-08-2017, 03:00 PM
My Mum is from Waihi and I have spent a lot of time tramping those hills, and I have also spoken to people hand mining in remote places makes a few dollars, so perhaps I am biased about how much gold is still up there.
But I don't think these guys are pissing into the wind now, they have a specific plan of operation under way and have all their ducks in a row finally after all these years and are knocking them off one at a time quite diligently if you ask me.
I am quite impressed with this Mathew Hill.

Brain
15-08-2017, 03:32 PM
Mathew Hill has skin in the game which is one of those he reasons I am in. I hope he does extremely well out of his investment. The thought of it brings a lump to my wallet

jonu
15-08-2017, 03:37 PM
Mathew Hill has skin in the game which is one of those he reasons I am in. I hope he does extremely well out of his investment. The thought of it brings a lump to my wallet

Is that your wallet? Or are you just happy to see him? (Apologies to Mae West)

Yoda
15-08-2017, 10:35 PM
So if he sells , we all sell and do a runner ,right ! I should have done that with PEB .

Yoda
15-08-2017, 10:44 PM
Disclosure, I bought a whole heap more today when price dropped as I see it going a lot higher this year due to market exuberance on top of good news.
Haha, those would have been mine :p Sold down some due to making 3.5 bagger, from 0.006 and free riding the rest .( thanks JT. Feeling less stressed now. Not happy with so much in one place with such uncertainty at the mo.) I,m confident that it will keep going up,

Bluemanarc
16-08-2017, 07:36 AM
Haha, those would have been mine :p Sold down some due to making 3.5 bagger, from 0.006 and free riding the rest .( thanks JT. Feeling less stressed now. Not happy with so much in one place with such uncertainty at the mo.) I,m confident that it will keep going up,

Brilliant, I will take you for a free ride in my new boat next year that I get from profiting on your shares :)

Crow
16-08-2017, 09:53 AM
From NZ Resources article titled - "Lies, damned lies, statistics and social media"
;)

https://goo.gl/oxfFoW

suse
16-08-2017, 02:44 PM
I thought I'd take a punt. what the hell. even though i did watch that mathew mcconaughy movie Gold and cant help but wonder if its a cook up.. :)

silverblizzard888
16-08-2017, 03:27 PM
I thought I'd take a punt. what the hell. even though i did watch that mathew mcconaughy movie Gold and cant help but wonder if its a cook up.. :)

Wait, you mean we aren't meant to sprinkle a bit of gold nuggets onto the samples? Wheres the fun in that? Surely you like your ice cream with hundreds and thosuands, sprinkles and a chocolate waffler right in the center.

Fatboyj
16-08-2017, 04:47 PM

Welcome to the gold fever club. I'm only in for 150k and if that 4k goes belly up then I'll learn not to follow threads like this. Its a pure punt but so far like what I've read and looking forward to the next few weeks.

Just a quick query for the very knowledgeable crowd in here.
What is the main report we're waiting on and when's it likely to be released?
If its what everyone hoping for here where's the SP going? Insert answer here :-
If it falls well short of expectations then can we see this back to June price levels of .007c :(

I should really be prepared for the likely outcomes. Happy to go along for the ride.

cammo
16-08-2017, 05:07 PM
Excellent if we have another 5 thousand punters on the game like you we will all be smiling. My pick is 8-9 cents once the Jorc results come out and they say it's literally like picking candy down there...

digger
16-08-2017, 05:55 PM

I made a post about a week ago where I pointed this sort of stuff out. Unfortunately I did not put the emphasis in the right place and a shareholder of the company that I know well took it that I was suggesting that the company could take it that they have salted the results so far. That is certainly not the case but we live in a world there that toooo often is the case. My point is oversea investors will not take these results literally and in fact want more proof.The world is not as honest as NZ. That proof will materalise when the bulk sampling proves that the gold is there.

Yoda
16-08-2017, 07:35 PM
Brilliant, I will take you for a free ride in my new boat next year that I get from profiting on your shares :)
Your welcome :t_up: .
everyone's got to be comfortable where they are at.
who knows... I might buy back in after the announcement, but they are lower at the mo........
Still my highest holding.

Bluemanarc
17-08-2017, 08:01 AM
Your welcome :t_up: .
everyone's got to be comfortable where they are at.
who knows... I might buy back in after the announcement, but they are lower at the mo........
Still my highest holding.

Yep well done, I might even sell them back to you at 25c today :)

Na............ me waiting for the Mother Load, el dorado, apparently their are rumours that the old miners had a collapsed mine shaft just in reach of the mother load that they could never get back to, Mathew Hill is the great grandson of one of those miners and has on his possession a treasure map down to the approximate depths of that gold, and he is on a quest to find that wealth of gold beyond measure ;):t_up:

Fatboyj
17-08-2017, 08:16 AM
Does Mathew Hill look anything like Gregory Peck?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxJesXhxMrI

Joshuatree
17-08-2017, 08:17 AM
Maybe ,maybe not. Btw Mathew Hill has re 42 million shares so could be a tiny bit of investor bias there.

suse
17-08-2017, 08:18 AM
Yep well done, I might even sell them back to you at 25c today :)

Na............ me waiting for the Mother Load, el dorado, apparently their are rumours that the old miners had a collapsed mine shaft just in reach of the mother load that they could never get back to, Mathew Hill is the great grandson of one of those miners and has on his possession a treasure map down to the approximate depths of that gold, and he is on a quest to find that wealth of gold beyond measure ;):t_up:
Now this will make a good movie!!!!

cyclist
17-08-2017, 08:52 AM
Maybe ,maybe not. BTW Mathew Hill has re 42 million shares so could be a tiny bit of investor bias there.

$42,000 change in net worth for every 0.1c change in the selling price. That must be both terrifying and exhilarating.

My two cents on all this. Agree with digger - it all means little until they can truck the ore out and prove it is what they say (or not). That is when things might get serious one way or the other.

Disc: Small holding since before the recent flurry of announcements

Fatboyj
17-08-2017, 09:13 AM
Sitting at 2.5c.

5k cash.

1 btc or 250,000 ntl.

Let me go flip a coin.

digger
17-08-2017, 09:25 AM
$42,000 change in net worth for every 0.1c change in the selling price. That must be both terrifying and exhilarating.

My two cents on all this. Agree with digger - it all means little until they can truck the ore out and prove it is what they say (or not). That is when things might get serious one way or the other.

Disc: Small holding since before the recent flurry of announcements

Cyclist the emphasis is not in quite the right place.Neither the management or most NTL holders need proof that the gold is there,but the international investing public do require it. When the bulk sampling does prove it up that is when the SP will fly IMHO.

Clints
17-08-2017, 10:11 AM
Hey Digger - what is your approximation of "fly", of course assuming that the sampling correlates with the reports?

Thanks

jonu
17-08-2017, 10:13 AM
Hey Digger - what is your approximation of "fly", of course assuming that the sampling correlates with the reports?

Thanks

Now there's a leading question. Be careful Digger...if you tell them the truth you'll be accused of ramping! :p

Clints
17-08-2017, 10:21 AM
Hahahaha - now there's a dig at someone

Bluemanarc
17-08-2017, 10:58 AM
I am quite happy I doubled my holding at 2.7c and then again at 2.5c again yesterday, the more I look at this the more I am buying.
I got in late at 1.8c initially, their is very thin selling at 2.6 and 2.7, and quite strong buying coming on, so I would hazard a guess we go from 25 to 28 pretty quickly today unless those sellers flee to 29 or 30c.
Lot of sellers at 30c, that looks to be the ceiling for now until ----- things change.

cyclist
17-08-2017, 11:10 AM
Cyclist the emphasis is not in quite the right place.Neither the management or most NTL holders need proof that the gold is there,but the international investing public do require it. When the bulk sampling does prove it up that is when the SP will fly IMHO.

Sorry, yes I had understood that, so I was putting words in your mouth. To be clearer, for me I am reasonably comfortable that the numbers they give us will be a fair and reasonable estimate. The elephant in the room for me is the traffic management plan. I'll be a lot happier if we get a positive and pragmatic outcome to that. Lots to be excited about though in the short term.

Joshuatree
17-08-2017, 11:52 AM
Agree Dej, we don't have much info to go on. I found this August 2012 community note, maybe there are more on the website. They intend to make a sand concentrate on site, which could be as basic as crushed rock from the vein areas, run through a VSI crusher. They mention using flotation and gravity separation elsewhere, in 2013. The mine is projected to be up and running within 12 months from now.

http://www.newtalismangoldmines.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Karangahake-Community-Newsletter-August-20122.pdf

Better late then never and with about 1.5 billion more shares extra ,dilution.

cammo
17-08-2017, 12:48 PM
Its a sad indicator of todays bureaucratic climate. Its getting harder to do anything, wherein the governmental compliance is an up hill battle, lawyers and professional people all need their pound of flesh before putting their names to anything and laypeople want to try to stop you. Ive been holding since 2011 and waaaaiiiiiittttinnngg... im trying to get government approval at the moment and its testing my patience!

jonu
17-08-2017, 01:15 PM
Sorry, yes I had understood that, so I was putting words in your mouth. To be clearer, for me I am reasonably comfortable that the numbers they give us will be a fair and reasonable estimate. The elephant in the room for me is the traffic management plan. I'll be a lot happier if we get a positive and pragmatic outcome to that. Lots to be excited about though in the short term.

I don't think the TMP is an issue. NTL were required to lodge a TMP with the HDC. They have done so. The HDC don't get to veto it, that is not under their jurisdiction. They can say they agree to it in principle (or not). So can you and I, it doesn't mean squat. If they were to try and block it they would have to demonstrate to the relevant authority (not them) that it is not compliant.

jonu
17-08-2017, 01:18 PM
Better late then never and with about 1.5 billion more shares extra ,dilution.

Sigh...and 6 million in the bank at the start of the mine refit....and fully funded for stated works until 2020. Keep chipping away JT...you just might find some gold.

cyclist
17-08-2017, 01:27 PM
I don't think the TMP is an issue. NTL were required to lodge a TMP with the HDC. They have done so. The HDC don't get to veto it, that is not under their jurisdiction. They can say they agree to it in principle (or not). So can you and I, it doesn't mean squat. If they were to try and block it they would have to demonstrate to the relevant authority (not them) that it is not compliant.

Thanks jonu, that is interesting. You couldn't point us in the direction of some more info on the process per-chance?

jonu
17-08-2017, 01:46 PM
Thanks jonu, that is interesting. You couldn't point us in the direction of some more info on the process per-chance?

As far as I'm aware LTNZ or whatever they are called now are the authority for a TMP. If you comply with their regulations the local council file it. Not sure who is responsible for monitoring it.

Joshuatree
17-08-2017, 02:08 PM
Sigh...and 6 million in the bank at the start of the mine refit....and fully funded for stated works until 2020. Keep chipping away JT...you just might find some gold.

Thanks jonu ; am browsing slowly through the threads and will post anything of interest, pros and cons.

Leftfield
17-08-2017, 04:30 PM
Been watching this one for some time and joined the gold rush at 1.9 in late July.

I regard NTL as highly speculative (and normally avoid mining stock,) but figure the downside risk is slim pending the promised updates later this month, and in Nov. Interesting times ahead.

Landyman
18-08-2017, 05:08 PM
Looks like everyone is sitting tight until next weeks announcement, with SP stable, and not volume. Im on a plane to ChCh Friday night - hoping I can fly 1st class.....or maybe buy the whole plane!!!

gmatt
18-08-2017, 08:01 PM
Looks like everyone is sitting tight until next weeks announcement, with SP needtable, and not volume. Im on a plane to ChCh Friday night - hoping I can fly 1st class.....or maybe buy the whole plane!!!

Been a holder for a few years and patience has certainly been needed with this one ..... you might need to wait a few months for your plane!

steveb
19-08-2017, 10:36 AM
ok so suppose the news is good next week and the SP doubles.How many of you are going to sell,and how many of you will stay in for the ride?

Me I'm all ready for the ride!

gmatt
19-08-2017, 10:44 AM
ok so suppose the news is good next week and the SP doubles.How many of you are going to sell,and how many of you will stay in for the ride?

I've been in a while and am well up ....... think I'll hang around for a bit longer :D

Joshuatree
19-08-2017, 11:57 AM
Found this (below)while i was looking for a chart of a miner from explorer to producer. From memory which is hazy, exploration results send the s/p high then it drops in development stage to finally head back up somewhat when becoming a steady producer.Will keep looking for that.
Lots of int stuff if you can be bothered. Dealing with internet Stock chat rooms on page 46 int too.

How to Make Money Investing in Junior Resource Stocks (https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0ahUKEwiWvPS9--HVAhWDoJQKHT6-B8UQFggxMAI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nextminingboom.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F9%2F2013%2F04%2FHow-to-Make-Money-Investing-in-Junior-Resource-Stocks.pdf&usg=AFQjCNH7EkV7QpJYyZJZqD7Wjlrp0he5Tw)

Joshuatree
19-08-2017, 12:10 PM
Heres a very basic one

https://www.geologyforinvestors.com/wp-content/uploads/Mine_Cycle.jpg

digger
19-08-2017, 12:51 PM

Ok so suppose the news is below expectations next week and the SP halves,how many of you are going to walk?

gmatt
19-08-2017, 03:08 PM
Ok so suppose the news is below expectations next week and the SP halves,how many of ypositivoing to walk?

Read back a few pages ...... Matthew Hill quoted saying "gold grades are unheard of" ..... sounds fairly positive to me ....... anyway less than a week to find out about the next module with more to come in November

Bluemanarc
19-08-2017, 06:00 PM
There is no doubt that their is gold there, the doubt has been completely on whether this operation would fold before they finally got through all the red tape.
Getting mining in NZ operational in todays greens world, todays health and safety world, is like climbing mount Everest.
But if you do the views are spectacular but many die trying.

JT's got no stock in this, I just think he is grumpy he didn't get in at 5C or even at 18c :)

Elles
19-08-2017, 08:09 PM
Found this (below)while i was looking for a chart of a miner from explorer to producer. From memory which is hazy, exploration results send the s/p high then it drops in development stage to finally head back up somewhat when becoming a steady producer.Will keep looking for that.
Lots of int stuff if you can be bothered. Dealing with internet Stock chat rooms on page 46 int too.

How to Make Money Investing in Junior Resource Stocks (https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0ahUKEwiWvPS9--HVAhWDoJQKHT6-B8UQFggxMAI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nextminingboom.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F9%2F2013%2F04%2FHow-to-Make-Money-Investing-in-Junior-Resource-Stocks.pdf&usg=AFQjCNH7EkV7QpJYyZJZqD7Wjlrp0he5Tw)

Thanks for sharing JT, a good way to learn more about how to analyse resource stocks. I wonder how many investors here have analysed the stock, and who are just rookies riding along! It may turn out fine in this case, but I'm happy to watch from the sidelines.

Brain
19-08-2017, 08:19 PM
You cannot do detailed accounting type analysis on this stock. At this stage it is speculative.
You can way up the pros and cons and then decide to have a punt or not. My entry price was 0.55c and I made the decision on the basis of

CEO is a major shareholder.
Historically good to excellent gold grades
6 M $ in the bank.

digger
19-08-2017, 09:23 PM
Read back a few pages ...... Matthew Hill quoted saying "gold grades are unheard of" ..... sounds fairly positive to me ....... anyway less than a week to find out about the next module with more to come in November

I was just trying to cool the situation. It will matter little what is said the results will be what they will be. I know for sure where my hopes lie,but in the meantime think a damper would be wise.

Ace
20-08-2017, 12:20 PM
You cannot do detailed accounting type analysis on this stock. At this stage it is speculative.
You can way up the pros and cons and then decide to have a punt or not. My entry price was 0.55c and I made the decision on the basis of

CEO is a major shareholder.
Historically good to excellent gold grades
6 M $ in the bank.

Quite right, very hard to value this company purely based on its financial merits - more unknowns and difficulty in its valuation, hence the potential payoff is greater. Time for us to dust off the old securities analysis book.

Yoda
20-08-2017, 07:57 PM
If labour win the next election, will it be harder for NTL to actually start mining?

digger
20-08-2017, 08:27 PM
If labour win the next election, will it be harder for NTL to actually start mining?

Prior to the election in September/17 yes I would say it would be harder. But after the election govt tend to look for money to come in and if we continue to point out how little disturbance the mine will make to the area we could do well.
I think it is important for NTL to have some upfront project that is good for the area an good for NTL.. I have walked the tracks many times and one thing that is missing is rubbish tins for disposal. Why not have bins with NTL name on that we empty at our costs.A small thing but a positive service to the community. Naturally would have to be cleared with the council.
Any other ideas where we could be seen to be adding to the area.

patrick
20-08-2017, 08:30 PM
Rubbish tins coated in gold!

Gold leaf or gold paint?

cammo
20-08-2017, 09:19 PM
it would be hard for them to stop point blank all the consents in place. also they seem more focussed on child poverty etc to be amending schedule 4 land etc. a change of government to left would destabilise, our dollar would drop....not necessarily a bad thing.

Fatboyj
20-08-2017, 11:57 PM
If the greens had any power and teamed up with Labour then yea it could have been a problem. Send Turia down the mine to earn the gold to pay back her thiefing is what I would do if I was pm Jacinda.

Bluemanarc
21-08-2017, 09:05 AM

I am in for the long haul definitely but when it reaches $1 then I might consider selling half of them.

Re doing things for the area they are doing a rat eradication program, which is great as more people and food scraps around the area provides nibbles for the rats.

Clints
21-08-2017, 09:19 AM
I am in for the long haul definitely but when it reaches $1 then I might consider selling half of them.

Re doing things for the area they are doing a rat eradication program, which is great as more people and food scraps around the area provides nibbles for the rats.

Geez - $1 would be nice

Fatboyj
21-08-2017, 09:37 AM
Getting ahead of yourselves here guys with 2076995855 shares in circulation that would have to be more gold then the rest of the world combined????

Clints
21-08-2017, 09:52 AM
Getting ahead of yourselves here guys with 2076995855 shares in circulation that would have to be more gold then the rest of the world combined????

And here was me just about to offer all of my shares to anyone who wanted them at $1 ea

digger
21-08-2017, 10:00 AM

Well get to the source of the problem . If you put the scraps in the rubbish bin in the first instance there would be less food available so less rats.Remember wild animals always increase in numbers until the available food restricts further population growth.

Brain
21-08-2017, 10:44 AM
Getting ahead of yourselves here guys with 2076995855 (tel:2076995855) shares in circulation that would have to be more gold then the rest of the world combined????

At 1$ per share That would value the company at less than half the value of fletcher building.

if they were able to dig out maybe 200,000 ounces of gold a year then maybe it could be possible.

10 cents per share is probably a realistic target and I would be happy with that.

Fatboyj
21-08-2017, 10:46 AM
^ with you 100% on that 10c will make for happy times.

Clints
21-08-2017, 01:09 PM
Just had a quick look at the numbers for the week beginning 07 August (week that announcement was due last time) Monday started at 1.9c and jumped to 2.5 by end of day then 2.8 by end of Tuesday then 2.9 by end of Wednesday. Be interesting to see if anything similar happens this week.

gmatt
21-08-2017, 01:14 PM
Just had a quick look at the numbers for the week beginning 07 August (week that announcement was due last time) Monday started at 1.9c and jumped to 2.5 by end of day then 2.8 by end of Tuesday then 2.9 by end of Wednesday. Be interesting to see if anything similar happens this week.

Can't see that happening ....... I think the announcement is already factored in and we may not see much of a rise in the SP when we get it ...... unless of course it is "spectacular"

cammo
21-08-2017, 01:30 PM
I think it'll waltz to 3.2 on the new results. If it is astounding and the media get hold of it.....

steveb
21-08-2017, 01:37 PM
If the results are outstanding look out for takeover action from the likes of Oceania Gold and friends

In fact Oceania Gold at $A3.60 seems to be wort looking at

Fatboyj
21-08-2017, 01:40 PM
What do we need to hear for the results to be spectacular and outstanding!

jonu
21-08-2017, 01:40 PM
Go back a couple of months and we had some fun predicting where we thought the SP might be by year end. Quite a few were contemplating 2 cents (I was somewhat more optimistic). The coming announcement would have to be poor for the price to be already factored in. As said previously, I think there is justification for a higher SP purely on the current JORC. So does Matt Hill (he maybe even more biased than I am :) )

If the announcement lives up to the "unheard of grades" it'll be 10+ by end of year. Remember there are more results to come by November as well. Oh and the cash positive bulk sampling starting at the same time.

Landyman
21-08-2017, 02:16 PM
I want to go to the bar and drink with Jonu - his glass is always half full.

FYI, I tend to agree with you - seems there is some more to go for the SP.

Im quite interested to see what the announcement is, and then how the market reacts, considering others have right made keys points of:
1. theoretical amount there (previous announcement, this weeks, and November)
2. bulk sampling proof of theory - further down the track
3. being a productive mine - way down the track.

I wonder if AMER are still observing in the background?

Landyman
22-08-2017, 02:32 PM
Hmmm, downward pressure, with announcement due soon....odd

Well maybe not odd, but just market pressures/expectations

Clints
22-08-2017, 02:43 PM
I was thinking the same, kinda expected it back around 28 mark

steveb
22-08-2017, 02:53 PM
Hmmm, downward pressure, with announcement due soon....odd

Well maybe not odd, but just market pressures/expectations
very low volumes though,SP just drifting at the mo.

Fatboyj
22-08-2017, 04:38 PM
Average trading before a big announcement. Hmm, average results coming through too?

Landyman
22-08-2017, 05:13 PM
Average trading before a big announcement. Hmm, average results coming through too?

Theres always someone, who knows someone - market efficiency is not perfect

jonu
23-08-2017, 10:11 AM
I'm expecting the price to firm heading into the announcement. Signs of it already this morning with depth building at 2.5

Paint it Black
23-08-2017, 10:39 AM
I'm expecting the price to firm heading into the announcement. Signs of it already this morning with depth building at 2.5

The announcement potentially could be any moment with the Bonanza module results expected in the 'next 2 weeks' from Friday week ago.

jonu
23-08-2017, 10:51 AM
The announcement potentially could be any moment with the Bonanza module results expected in the 'next 2 weeks' from Friday week ago.

I know. Aint it exciting?

Fatboyj
23-08-2017, 10:52 AM
Where's the best place to get the results posted, or do we just hit f5 on the nzx announcement board?

Landyman
23-08-2017, 12:32 PM
Where's the best place to get the results posted, or do we just hit f5 on the nzx announcement board?

Directbroking/ANZ have (or used to have) the ability to set up alerts such that you could get emails when announcements came out. It also had ability to send you price alerts

Im on ASB these days, unfortunately, doesn't seem to have the same features :-(

Clints
23-08-2017, 12:38 PM
Direct Broking (ANZ) still has the option on the watch list to send emails based on announcements and trade price alerts.

gmatt
23-08-2017, 01:36 PM
Where's that announcement?? ....... lots of eager buyers are in the stalls ...... sun is shining ...... track is firm with a tail wind ...... waiting for that flashing light :t_up:

ddrone
23-08-2017, 05:01 PM
Why did everyone think it was today? 14 days from the 11th is the 25th, Friday. I've never heard of a 12 day week before.

jonu
23-08-2017, 05:18 PM
Why did everyone think it was today? 14 days from the 11th is the 25th, Friday. I've never heard of a 12 day week before.

It could have been today. I think the statement said within the next 2 weeks. Each day that goes by it is therefore more likely.

Bluemanarc
24-08-2017, 08:02 AM
Its been so long I forgot what the announcement is again, whats it about ?

Fatboyj
24-08-2017, 08:13 AM
How much gold is in them thar hills. Reckoning tomorrow we'll know paaaaaaar.

cammo
24-08-2017, 08:34 AM
Statler and Waldorf will you guys shut up. I can't hear the announcement

bucko
24-08-2017, 09:16 AM
Its been so long I forgot what the announcement is again, whats it about ?

Try holding BurgerFuel for a bit, then you will forget what announcements are!

NTL do a great job with keeping shareholders informed IMO

cammo
24-08-2017, 09:54 AM
More protesters getting arrested

ddrone
24-08-2017, 10:08 AM
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/96095958/protestors-arrested-after-blocking-access-to-mine-in-karangahake

misterx
24-08-2017, 10:14 AM
https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/96095958/protestors-arrested-after-blocking-access-to-mine-in-karangahake
I don't get these protesters ay.. miners are not there to cause any damage to the natural environment or scenery. I mean why leave gold there when they can mined and utilized?

jonu
24-08-2017, 10:16 AM
They will soon run out of people to rotate on the arrest front. Minor annoyance. These people tried the legal route (judicial review) and withdrew after their own expert admitted water quality wouldn't be affected. They just carry the arrogant assumption that their misguided beliefs are above the rule of law.

A bit like Meturia when you think about it.

Ace
24-08-2017, 10:25 AM
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-20/a-cosmic-theory-and-2-inch-lump-of-gold-drive-novo-s-500-surge

I think the deposits are located in NTLs mine...hahaha. It would be great if NTLs mcap can hit such a level on the upcoming news.

Fatboyj
24-08-2017, 10:28 AM
Lets hope this does go away quietly. It only takes one idiot protestor to die somehow for mainstream media to jump all over it and spout vitriol. All the beatniks will want in on the protester action.

Crow
24-08-2017, 11:08 AM
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11909862

Bluemanarc
24-08-2017, 12:56 PM
More protesters getting arrested

Yeah they are doing a great job I send them in every time I want to buy some more shares.

These rent a no body zombies are cheap I just pay them in fictitious bit coins and green painted seaweed and tell them its top quality ganja

Faker
24-08-2017, 04:32 PM
Looks like tomorrow will be the judgment day. Fasten your seatbelt fellas. We are going for a big ride! (fingers crossed)

Clints
24-08-2017, 04:35 PM
Hopefully there's no further delay

Landyman
24-08-2017, 05:05 PM
Ha, this is NTL - expect a delay! When there is that much gold, you need extra time to format the numbers so they fit on the sheet ;-)

I have my email ready to be sent to NTL reminding them that...."At this stage it is expected the Bonanza module which is the second last module of Talisman deeps is to be released in the next 2 weeks"

Friday, here we come!!!!

Clints
24-08-2017, 05:13 PM
Day before the big announcement - still willing to offer all my shares for $1 each to whoever wants them :)

gmatt
24-08-2017, 07:13 PM
Fairly sure we'll get an announcement tomorrow but it might not be what we're expecting ....... maybe there's a takeover offer from Newcrest in the wind?? ...... (just a thought)

Bluemanarc
24-08-2017, 08:27 PM
Steady buying in the face of my rent a zombie crowd so I could only get 10k of shares at a decent price so their must something coming up soon that is good news

ddrone
24-08-2017, 09:33 PM
Steady buying in the face of my rent a zombie crowd so I could only get 10k of shares at a decent price so their must something coming up soon that is good news

You bought $250 worth of shares with a $30 broker fee? Each to their own..

silverblizzard888
24-08-2017, 09:53 PM

As long as the reward outweighs the fee and higher than the next available opportunity cost then why not!

Bluemanarc
25-08-2017, 08:20 AM

Sorry I meant $10,000 of shares at 2.5c
However many that is.

Fatboyj
25-08-2017, 08:31 AM
Man that's like a billion shares, or something like that. Good luck everyone with the announcement today.
I think we'll see something this afternoon so will make sure to have a light lunch, in case of having to throw up, or leave room for caviar.

swissboy
25-08-2017, 08:39 AM
it is exactly 400'000 less than 1/2 mil. Lets hope NTL run out of delay tactics and fingers crossed

jonu
25-08-2017, 09:49 AM
Will we see a lengthy trading halt as per the dubbo announcement? This announcement has been well telegraphed so I hope not. That said, a trading halt would allow a tremendous head of steam to build up if the announcement is "spectacular" with "unheard of" grades.

Exciting day ahead

digger
25-08-2017, 10:04 AM
Will we see a lengthy trading halt as per the dubbo announcement? This announcement has been well telegraphed so I hope not. That said, a trading halt would allow a tremendous head of steam to build up if the announcement is "spectacular" with "unheard of" grades.

Exciting day ahead

Now did no-one pay any attention to my dampter post the other day. No not count your chickens-------

jonu
25-08-2017, 10:06 AM
Now did no-one pay any attention to my dampter post the other day. No not count your chickens-------

That's OK Digger. You apply the damper, I'll stoke the fire. That way it burns hotter!

Clints
25-08-2017, 10:10 AM
Has Digger got a bit of inside information?

misterx
25-08-2017, 10:12 AM
I think digger has quite few shares in NTL?

ddrone
25-08-2017, 10:12 AM
Has Digger got a bit of inside information?

Digger is being pragmatic and setting expectations.

Fatboyj
25-08-2017, 10:16 AM
Yes, I want to do the gold prospector happy dance but after recent purchases see it can go the wrong way very quickly(MPG is getting mauled :(

Bluemanarc
25-08-2017, 10:32 AM
Lot of buying just now at 2.8c so someone is getting in ahead of something, maybe wishful thinking, but possibly someone in da know.

Personally I have always wanted to own part of a Gold Mine :)
Could be a great one to keep for the long term and actually reap the dividends from the extraction if they hit some big veins.

With greater technology at their finger tips they may be better able at locating and surgically removing the gold.

I just like saying the word, "Gold"

Gold

Gold

Gold

stoploss
25-08-2017, 10:51 AM
Lot of buying just now at 2.8c so someone is getting in ahead of something, maybe wishful thinking, but possibly someone in da know.

Could be a great one to keep for the long term and actually reap the dividends from the extraction if they hit some big veins.

With greater technology at their finger tips they may be better able at locating and surgically removing the gold.

Gold

Gold

Gold

Just for you , it is Friday after all ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntG50eXbBtc

digger
25-08-2017, 10:53 AM
Digger is being pragmatic and setting expectations.

That is the correct summary.I know no more than anyone else so each must make there own conclusion.

Clints
25-08-2017, 10:56 AM
Just for you , it is Friday after all ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntG50eXbBtc

Maybe a bit more apt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOFAnpb8I3E

cammo
25-08-2017, 11:01 AM
Keep the line clear please. Freight train overdue.

Clints
25-08-2017, 11:26 AM
Can someone explain to me - if you had a spectacular announcement, why would you leave it until Friday afternoon? Surely releasing it that close to the weekend would take the rush out of the market. For instance - the last "spectacular" announcement was made midweek.

Joshuatree
25-08-2017, 11:27 AM

Gold

Gold

Gold

Heres your own complete goldmine for an asking price of $21,000 (make an offer) in Nevada, at altitude ,with views to match.;)

Cuba Mine Granite District Nevada (http://www.juniorminers.com/ads/48-cuba-mine.html)
If there is an announcement today i hope its before the mkt closes and not after.

Caesius
25-08-2017, 11:42 AM
Can someone explain to me - if you had a spectacular announcement, why would you leave it until Friday afternoon? Surely releasing it that close to the weekend would take the rush out of the market. For instance - the last "spectacular" announcement was made midweek.

Yes agreed, watching this from sideline but makes me suspicious when something is released on the last day at the last minute.

jonu
25-08-2017, 11:45 AM
Yes agreed, watching this from sideline but makes me suspicious when something is released on the last day at the last minute.

Arguments both ways I guess. Fridays tend to be a bit sleepy, but it has been well telegraphed so there will be plenty of people watching. Also it gives the weekend for the market to digest

jonu
25-08-2017, 12:14 PM
While we are waiting I thought I might throw out some thoughts on expectation levels with regards the extra (if any ) ounces announced. (ignoring silver)

Less than 50,000............Disappointing. Even though 50,000 would be a approx 15% increase it would be below what I would hope for. Would expect the SP to settle in the 3-4 cent range.

50,000 - 100,000........Good, probably realistic and should drive SP to around 5-6 cents

100,000+ ............Stellar. Won't hazard a guess where the SP could go

Thoughts anyone?

Caesius
25-08-2017, 12:19 PM
While we are waiting I thought I might throw out some thoughts on expectation levels with regards the extra (if any ) ounces announced. (ignoring silver)

Less than 50,000............Disappointing. Even though 50,000 would be a approx 15% increase it would be below what I would hope for. Would expect the SP to settle in the 3-4 cent range.

50,000 - 100,000........Good, probably realistic and should drive SP to around 5-6 cents

100,000+ ............Stellar. Won't hazard a guess where the SP could go

Thoughts anyone?

Wow, not knocking your right to an opinion but I would have thought the results were factored into SP. I think your numbers are seriously off a bit there, for me your "realistic" results will hold the SP around 2.8-2.9 cps.

Disappointing results will see the SP punished hard.

We'll see soon (or not).

jonu
25-08-2017, 12:22 PM
Wow, not knocking your right to an opinion but I would have thought the results were factored into SP. I think your numbers are seriously off a bit there, for me your "realistic" results will hold the SP around 2.8-2.9 cps.

Disappointing results will see the SP punished hard.

We'll see soon (or not).

I'm all about the maths x the ounces. Profit of close to $1000 per ounce (NZD) currently. I don't think it is factored in

On current JORC of 388k ounces that is approx 350 million profit. Market cap @ 2.7 $56 million

Landyman
25-08-2017, 12:43 PM
I'm all about the maths x the ounces. Profit of close to $1000 per ounce (NZD) currently. I don't think it is factored in

On current JORC of 388k ounces that is approx 350 million profit. Market cap @ 2.7 $56 million

Is that less Matt Hills salary and bonuses? I think the last annual report showed he as employee/consultant took out $350k pa. If this thing cranks up, wonder how much more he may get.
Relatively immaterial though based on your numbers.

Clints
25-08-2017, 02:16 PM
Hopefully not another delay coming around 2:40pm

cyclist
25-08-2017, 02:24 PM
Maybe a bit more apt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOFAnpb8I3E

Since were are all bored, while we wait: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWMMdX6KYGM

(Not really the tone we want to set though: "The golden age is over .....")

Clints
25-08-2017, 02:31 PM
I literally have nothing to do but sit here and wait (and look at the ocean). What's it going to be.... buy/sell

jonu
25-08-2017, 02:34 PM
I literally have nothing to do but sit here and wait (and look at the ocean). What's it going to be.... buy/sell

What would it say to make you sell?

Clints
25-08-2017, 02:37 PM
How about "Um, we made a mistake. There's actually no gold here - someone just painted the rocks yellow. Sorry"

Landyman
25-08-2017, 02:43 PM
Damn you "21-Aug-2017 16:11:27 > ADMIN: NTL: Director Nominations ", be replaced with a new update NOW!!!!

Yoda
25-08-2017, 03:03 PM
ASX looking more positive than the nzx at the moment

jonu
25-08-2017, 03:10 PM
There's close to 100 people watching this thread at the moment. It's a shame we're not all in a bar somewhere rarking it up

Ace
25-08-2017, 03:19 PM
There's close to 100 people watching this thread at the moment. It's a shame we're not all in a bar somewhere rarking it up

And after the announcement is released we can stay at the bar and wait for the mayweather vs McGregor match and make punts with our profits or lack of there.

Clints
25-08-2017, 03:20 PM
I'm in Akl and can go to a bar

gmatt
25-08-2017, 03:21 PM
Someone's unhappy ......... 1 seller with 2,400,000 at .027 ........ guess we're all a little frustrated with no announcement ...... but for me it only builds up the expectation!

Can't see any announcement coming today

Kay
25-08-2017, 03:21 PM
Well I am in a bar refreshing not only myself but my phone!...wondering if "about two weeks" means about rather than exactly!...could be one for Monday?

cammo
25-08-2017, 03:22 PM
Pass me the peanuts someone. Who is ordering the next round?

jonu
25-08-2017, 03:23 PM
Pass me the peanuts someone. Who is ordering the next round?

Didn't Landy offer to shout me one?

Landyman
25-08-2017, 03:27 PM
Didn't Landy offer to shout me one?

Anytime, well assuming we get a positive announcement some time. IM on plane back to ChCh soon, thankfully markets will be closed by the time I have to logoff.

jonu
25-08-2017, 03:29 PM
Anytime, well assuming we get a positive announcement some time. IM on plane back to ChCh soon, thankfully markets will be closed by the time I have to logoff.

Cheers Landy. I have a long memory

Fatboyj
25-08-2017, 03:31 PM
Summary of acquisition or disposal of relevant interest (excluding specified derivatives)
Class of affected quoted financial products: Ordinary Shares
Nature of the affected relevant interest(s): Matthew Hill - Legal and beneficial owner, International Pacific Capital:- Director and Shareholder of legal and beneficial owner, Hill Family Group:- Director of beneficial owner, Nimpod:- Potential Beneficiary
For that relevant interest-
Number held in class before acquisition or disposal: 42,159,085
Number held in class after acquisition or disposal: 102,458,781
Current registered holder(s): Matthew Hill - 42,159,085 , International Pacific Capital Limited:- 9,567,135 , Hill Family Group:-28,096,507, Nimpod Pty Ltd :-11,318,027
Registered holder(s) once transfers are registered: AS ABOVE

:eek2:

ddrone
25-08-2017, 03:34 PM
Summary of acquisition or disposal of relevant interest (excluding specified derivatives)
Class of affected quoted financial products: Ordinary Shares
Nature of the affected relevant interest(s): Matthew Hill - Legal and beneficial owner, International Pacific Capital:- Director and Shareholder of legal and beneficial owner, Hill Family Group:- Director of beneficial owner, Nimpod:- Potential Beneficiary
For that relevant interest-
Number held in class before acquisition or disposal: 42,159,085
Number held in class after acquisition or disposal: 102,458,781
Current registered holder(s): Matthew Hill - 42,159,085 , International Pacific Capital Limited:- 9,567,135 , Hill Family Group:-28,096,507, Nimpod Pty Ltd :-11,318,027
Registered holder(s) once transfers are registered: AS ABOVE

:eek2:

He moved shares from company interests to personal interests. Means nothing... except he hasn't sold a thing.

Fatboyj
25-08-2017, 03:36 PM
Ah ok got it. But yes, good he's holding it all.

Whats the latest today for an announcement? Has the time gone and we now wait till next week?

ddrone
25-08-2017, 03:38 PM
Ah ok got it. But yes, good he's holding it all.

Whats the latest today for an announcement? Has the time gone and we now wait till next week?

They could release on market close if they want.

Clints
25-08-2017, 03:39 PM
Why would they do that?

Landyman
25-08-2017, 03:40 PM
I wont be surprised to see a dip in share price at the end of the day if we get no announcement - the day traders (buy in the morning, sell the afternoon) might get caught out on this one. Thankfully, I don't play those game anymore - though it did used to be fun.

Landyman
25-08-2017, 03:41 PM
Well, it does allow level the playing field, gives more people time to read and digest the news and decide. Rather than all on line here, who (like me) are hitting the F5 refresh button every 5 mins trying to get a jump on things.

Patience, not one of my strong points

Clints
25-08-2017, 03:42 PM
Well, it does allow level the playing field, gives more people time to read and digest the news and decide. Rather than all on line here, who (like me) are hitting the F5 refresh button every 5 mins trying to get a jump on things.

Patience, not one of my strong points

Nice - I am hitting reload on ANZ Securities about every 40 seconds.

Fatboyj
25-08-2017, 03:43 PM
I'm with ANZ and they have recent trades, is there anywhere to get the history of all trades done today? See what was bought this morning?

Clints
25-08-2017, 03:48 PM
I'm with ANZ and they have recent trades, is there anywhere to get the history of all trades done today? See what was bought this morning?

Hey FBJ - I can only see the recent trades on ANZ (back to 10:33am today)

cammo
25-08-2017, 03:58 PM
Announcement

cammo
25-08-2017, 03:58 PM
crap just a directors notice....they playin wid us

Topagent
25-08-2017, 04:00 PM
Not hopeful for the announcement now might as well drink some more beers!!! My thumb hurts from repeatedly pressing f 5

Fatboyj
25-08-2017, 04:01 PM
Hey FBJ - I can only see the recent trades on ANZ (back to 10:33am today)

Ah yep have that too, just wanted to see what the action was at opening, and what's likely to be sold off if no announcement. Wont matter much really rinse and repeat Monday.

cammo
25-08-2017, 04:02 PM
Could be another following....keep pressing. Im shivering with ..................antici..............payshun.

gmatt
25-08-2017, 04:05 PM
crap just a directors notice....they playin wid us

Think that directors notice is just a little sign to the market that all's good ...... more to come next week

Kay
25-08-2017, 04:06 PM
Ah yep have that too, just wanted to see what the action was at opening, and what's likely to be sold off if no announcement. Wont matter much really rinse and repeat Monday.

All on the intraday chart unless you want individual trades.

Best part of 2m @ 2.8

cammo
25-08-2017, 04:08 PM
Oh no shorty cliffhanger! A whole 66 hours to wait before market open before topagent can start pressing F5 again. What will he do???

Clints
25-08-2017, 04:14 PM
Jonu's been quiet - wonder if he's passed out from anticipation

jonu
25-08-2017, 04:19 PM
Jonu's been quiet - wonder if he's passed out from anticipation

Jonu remains chilled. Well not hyperventilating anyway. Beginning to turn my attention to whether I should crack open a Pinot or a Merlot.

mistymountain
there'll still be gold in those hills....weekend or not...

Kay
Surely all over for today...a late announcement of any significance would need to occur after the close of the asx too you'd think

Best ask your barperson to swap out your veuve for a jug of Speights....for now at least!

Fatboyj
25-08-2017, 04:21 PM
Hmmm might go take the dog for a walk.

Hmmm I better get a dog first.

Landyman
25-08-2017, 04:31 PM
Im just pleased we are no where near 1 April - I wonder if Matt Hill has a sick sense of humour?

gmatt
25-08-2017, 04:33 PM
Im just pleased we are no where near 1 April - I wonder if Matt Hill has a sick sense of humour?

Have a look at what they're saying on the Aussie site ....... makes sense to me

Clints
25-08-2017, 04:38 PM
Very positive - they are expecting a very good announcement.

Bluemanarc
25-08-2017, 04:42 PM
He moved shares from company interests to personal interests. Means nothing... except he hasn't sold a thing.

He is moving them to the family trust to avoid tax on the massive exponential capital gains he is expecting next week.

Paint it Black
25-08-2017, 04:49 PM
Jonu remains chilled. Well not hyperventilating anyway. Beginning to turn my attention to whether I should crack open a Pinot or a Merlot.

Isn't Matt Hill purchasing 60,000,000 more shares a positive sign?

jonu
25-08-2017, 04:56 PM
Isn't Matt Hill purchasing 60,000,000 more shares a positive sign?

As above, it is some sort of internal family transfer. Interesting timing though. I guess an accountant would have a feel for why he would do that at this time.
Big positive....he aint selling!

Fatboyj
25-08-2017, 05:03 PM
Well lets see what happens with the remaining hour of the ASX. I want to come back from dinner to open some bubbly.

jonu
25-08-2017, 05:07 PM
TRADING HALT!!!!

Well it has gone 5pm Friday. See you all again Monday, cherubs

Kay
25-08-2017, 05:51 PM
Getting more interesting in aus.

Perhaps some think mr Hills announcement is a subtle hint

Clints
25-08-2017, 06:26 PM
Aus is kicking it at the moment

patrick
25-08-2017, 07:18 PM
Well lets see what happens with the remaining hour of the ASX. I want to come back from dinner to open some bubbly.

Might be only a glass of the old Apple and Pear drop Herman produced?

patrick
25-08-2017, 07:30 PM
Vivante, the cork went 40 metres!

Lola
25-08-2017, 07:33 PM
[QUOTE=patrick;680364]Might be only a glass of the old Apple and Pear drop Herman produced?[/QUOT

You referring to Herman Rockefeller?
Great story that.
Should be a movie one day.
Collins to play lead role perhaps.

Ace
25-08-2017, 07:51 PM
0.027AUD on the ASX

Bluemanarc
26-08-2017, 09:53 AM
0.027AUD on the ASX

Okay so if its still selling here at .27 does that mean its likely to move up closer to .29 in NZ on Monday

The seller with 2.3m of shares selling at .27 in NZ likely to be sold out at start of trade unless he spots the ausie move and changes his sell order.

That how it works ?

Clints
26-08-2017, 11:37 AM
Hi Bluemanarc - not sure, I am surprised that we did not see any movement on Friday. Dubbo and Woodstock have been re-rated, Bonanza is the one we are waiting on. Check the image below and make your own assumptions.

Bluemanarc
26-08-2017, 12:31 PM
Holy **** !!!

Bonanza is the deepest largest unreached part of that area, crikey, that could be massive

Fatboyj
26-08-2017, 11:41 PM
Prediction on opening price on Monday? At close on Friday there were 10m shares available to 3.0c. I'm pondering weather to sell a bitcoin and put it towards another 250k Monday morning. Its a straight speculation to speculation swap. Wait for the announcement. Sell after swigging a bottle of bubbly. Buy back bitcoin / bitcoins with profit.

3 months back I had money sitting in a term deposit earning 3.5% gross. I was bored to the point of going bald.
Today I wake up at 6am daily, read many many many forums, charts open on 3 monitors, play with pivot tables on spreadsheets. Constantly wonder why the dog doesn't want to go for a walk and realize I don't have a dog, yet. Go to bed beyond midnight. Rinse repeat.

Its like I took the red pill. What am I talking about? YOLO. Make it fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9vGMMPM5Lg

digger
27-08-2017, 07:47 AM
Holy **** !!!

Bonanza is the deepest largest unreached part of that area, crikey, that could be massive

I can't but help think that maybe NTL should hold back this release until after the election. A good report would surely focus attention to on the company . Is this what we want. It is the silly season until 23 sept and just maybe it would be wise be somewhat stay under the radar until then. A massive result would draw attention to the parties and they may be asked to comment when for us it would just be better if their noses were out of it until after the election and into a more saner time.
Thoughts

see weed
27-08-2017, 09:30 AM
I can't but help think that maybe NTL should hold back this release until after the election. A good report would surely focus attention to on the company . Is this what we want. It is the silly season until 23 sept and just maybe it would be wise be somewhat stay under the radar until then. A massive result would draw attention to the parties and they may be asked to comment when for us it would just be better if their noses were out of it until after the election and into a more saner time.
Thoughts
Good idea:t_up:. Delay announcement until 5pm 22/9/17 or a bit later....If it is a good report.

Lola
27-08-2017, 10:15 AM
Thoughts

They can't hold back price sensitive or important information
NZX rules not to mention FMA regulations prohibit such tactics
Anyway Jacinda will love all this new gold one day
It's still the best stuff for crowns!

Fatboyj
27-08-2017, 10:57 AM
Thoughts

I disagree, the election rhetoric is focused on the same old topics and no party will bother raising an issue where they get no votes.
James Shaw could come up with some Green party grandstanding on what miners are doing to our landscape. Something to focus away from the fact he is a colossal douche.

Clints
27-08-2017, 11:04 AM
I disagree, the election rhetoric is focused on the same old topics and no party will bother raising an issue where they get no votes.
James Shaw could come up with some Green party grandstanding on what miners are doing to our landscape. Something to focus away from the fact he is a colossal douche.

Not sure anything that comes from the Green Party will have any weight place against it at this point. Labour would do well to stay away from it (focussing on a company that after many years has finally broken into stride) and National will be behind them all the way.

I say if it is great news - shout it to the world now.

My only thought is do they wait for the ASX to open (and settle) before making any announcements?

digger
27-08-2017, 11:13 AM
They can't hold back price sensitive or important information
NZX rules not to mention FMA regulations prohibit such tactics
Anyway Jacinda will love all this new gold one day
It's still the best stuff for crowns!

Thanks for the comments.
Who says anything about holding back info---It would be just double checking the results. AS long as the few in the know on the first pass of the check do not benefit from it.
Anyways it was just my thinking. I would not want JACINDA to find herself trying to please the greenies then after the election discover that a billion or two would come in handy.

Fatboyj
27-08-2017, 11:48 AM
I would not want JACINDA to find herself trying to please the greenies then after the election discover that a billion or two would come in handy.

Heh yea, WWJD!

Now we're all here positive its going to be good news. I hope so. Any likelihood with this delay they're scheming up a way to soften the blow for bad news. Has NTL done anything like that in the past?

cammo
27-08-2017, 11:54 AM
Decriminalise the marijuana and consent its production here for medicinal reasons. For tax and health reasons...mainly to slow the meth epidemic. Who is going to actually stand up and do that?

But try and stop a mine that has been mined for 100 years plus......in a pristine environment that is still as such? Cant be too damaging eh? The government has way more important things to deal with....as well as an election....which is more and more looking like a win....ston.

Edit - looks like winston has been defrauding MSD.

Fatboyj
28-08-2017, 12:45 AM
https://simplywall.st/news/2017/08/24/what-kind-of-risk-and-return-should-you-expect-for-new-talisman-gold-mines-limited-nzsentl/

Apologies if posted earlier, didn't find it. Basically the risks of investing in NTL

Fatboyj
28-08-2017, 08:32 AM
Woke up at 6 this morning and first song on the radio - heart of gold by neil young. True story, its a sign. Great song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u925g6CgKuw

Johnny cash did a fantastic cover.

cyclist
28-08-2017, 08:32 AM
https://simplywall.st/news/2017/08/24/what-kind-of-risk-and-return-should-you-expect-for-new-talisman-gold-mines-limited-nzsentl/

Apologies if posted earlier, didn't find it. Basically the risks of investing in NTL

Only skim read, but that seems like the sort of analysis that could be written by a bot. It gave me the impression he had no company specific knowledge at all.

ziggy415
28-08-2017, 08:45 AM
Don't have any skin in the game with this one but have read all the posts and I have to say I'm damn excited to see the out come. If all the positive posts are close to the mark then this will be good for all holders as well as waihi, looking forward to driving past the working mine and telling the grand kids all about it....maybe I should buy some for the grand kids......any way...good luck...must be announcement this week

Topagent
28-08-2017, 10:07 AM
Wow a strong open today 6500000 sold already. I'd be withdrawing a sell order if I was one of those guys making a wall. Currently 25 sellers upto 3c with approx 9mill for sale

Chippie
28-08-2017, 10:08 AM
Looks like someone beleives we are in for good news. 6.4m traded at 2.8 cents

Fatboyj
28-08-2017, 10:19 AM
Closing quickly to the 3c mark.

Price
Volume
Time
Cond

10:15

Bluemanarc
28-08-2017, 10:20 AM
Looks like very few sellers left at 2.9c now
Reckon we will see 3c or more today ?

Fatboyj
28-08-2017, 10:21 AM
3c by 10.30. That 5million wall will finally be breached.

misterx
28-08-2017, 10:23 AM
Regrets not topping up last week

Fatboyj
28-08-2017, 10:27 AM
Its weird, I'm always a lot more disappointed not getting into a rising stock than buying something that falls like a dead duck the next day( I bought mpg last week ha ha)

Bluemanarc
28-08-2017, 10:29 AM
See the number of sellers at 3c is now getting shorter, they are running to the hills ................

Less and less prepared to give up their gold bars aye

Clints
28-08-2017, 10:36 AM
No one's willing to push the button on 3

Bluemanarc
28-08-2017, 10:50 AM
No one's willing to push the button on 3

Donk !!

End of the week the quote will be "No one's willing to push the button on 10"

steveb
28-08-2017, 10:58 AM
Well there goes 3c,just picked up some options at .01!

suse
28-08-2017, 10:59 AM
Donk !!

End of the week the quote will be "No one's willing to push the button on 10"

well we will never get anywhere near 10 unless there is a blimmin announcement. waiting waiting waiting....

Clints
28-08-2017, 11:00 AM
I suspect they will wait now until at least the ASX opens.

Fatboyj
28-08-2017, 11:20 AM
wow dick move someone getting 10k shares, whats the point? brought it back to 2.9 the fool.

Well there goes 3c,just picked up some options at .01!

Hey steve can you explain to this noob what thats about?

steveb
28-08-2017, 11:38 AM
wow dick move someone getting 10k shares, whats the point? brought it back to 2.9 the fool.

Hey steve can you explain to this noob what thats about?

Hi fatboy there are some 120m options issued which allow the option holder to buy 1 new share for 1 option held at AU$.02 per share.These options expire at the end of november.So if the share price at the end of nov is overAU$.02cents you convert them.

Topagent
28-08-2017, 11:51 AM
Check out the asx there are almost no sellers massively different to the nzx

Blue Horseshoe
28-08-2017, 12:21 PM
Holly molly that's 3 cents gone.

Fatboyj
28-08-2017, 12:34 PM
We have breached the 10mill wall and plundering the city. Onwards to throne room, made of gold.

Clints
28-08-2017, 12:47 PM
Are we going to see 3.1+ for the 1st time

swissboy
28-08-2017, 01:02 PM
More than 22 mil Shares have changed hands today so far

Caesius
28-08-2017, 01:15 PM
Cash raising at 2.2 cps? Won't that send the price sharply back to that level?

EDIT: Yup, down it goes

Fatboyj
28-08-2017, 01:18 PM
Same Class Equity Offer (Share Purchase Plan)

1:12pm, 28 Aug 2017 | OFFER

Whats this all about then? https://www.nzx.com/companies/NTL/announcements/306269

oh ffs.

Antipodean
28-08-2017, 01:19 PM
What could the money be used for? Is NTL not fully funded?

barleeni
28-08-2017, 01:24 PM
How do we know how many shares are available? i.e. how can you calculate the effect of dilution if the share quantity on offer isn't valid. I see it is limited to $15,000 max per shareholder, but if every shareholder had on average $15,000 of shares then worst case scenario the share value could be diluted by 50% of course it wont....... just a hypothetical.

Clints
28-08-2017, 01:25 PM
Anyone know why the recent trades column is not updating with these figures?

Stumpynuts
28-08-2017, 01:28 PM
What could the money be used for? Is NTL not fully funded?

Private school tuition fees for Executive director families don't come cheap!

Caesius
28-08-2017, 01:30 PM
Hmm. Jumping on the negative bandwagon, could this be their last attempt to get some cash before less than stellar results released?

Brain
28-08-2017, 01:31 PM
NTL must think the shares must be fully priced at these price levels or they would have waited and done a SPP at a higher price.

Clints
28-08-2017, 01:32 PM
I guess this will delay the rerate announcement then

Caesius
28-08-2017, 01:33 PM
Yes I suspected as much, I think the hype got a little too much.

EDIT: I wonder if they'll open it externally if undersubscribed?

barleeni
28-08-2017, 01:33 PM
Anyone know why the recent trades column is not updating with these figures?

Im looking on ASB securities, it looks like its halted as no trades are showing as going through? But the sellers at 0.024 are building!!!!!! Sigh....... I brought at 0.026 last week.

Clints
28-08-2017, 01:35 PM
Glad I offloaded 1mil shares at 2.9 earlier today

bucko
28-08-2017, 01:35 PM
The funds raised from the SPP will be used (depending on the amount raised):
• To accelerate developments into the high-grade resources; and increaseproduction levels to the maximum allowable under the resource consent being20,000 cubic metres per annum541 Parnell Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052Office +64 9303 1893Fax +64 9303 1612info@newtalisman.co.nz Page | 5
• To investigate and develop multiple sampling operations on the Talisman permitarea
• To investigate and seek to install a pilot plant for underground concentration ofore which will reduce tonnage by 80% while increasing grade by a factor ofapproximately 4 times in concentrate form
• To gain access into level 9 and 10 and commence further extraction operations atdeeps levels of the mine recently announced
• To accelerate completion of a bankable feasibility study
• To finalise toll treatment either in NZ or export of concentrate offshore
• Expand exploration programs aimed at building a +1m ounce minerals inventory
• To explore and implement initiatives to expedite activity, and potentially a greaterinterest in Rahu and other targeted areas such as Taukani Hill (where previousbonanza samples at surface were taken) and Dominion knoll which is highlyprospective.
• To fund alternatives that may allow full mining at Talisman including alternateaccess to the orebody.

Brain
28-08-2017, 01:36 PM
I feel sorry for the poor buggers that have been buying this morning at 3c.

Bluemanarc
28-08-2017, 01:37 PM
They are picking 5.5 as a future price with those options.

Caesius
28-08-2017, 01:37 PM
I feel sorry for the poor buggers that have been buying this morning at 3c.

Plenty of people on this forum warning others not to get too hyped up.

Caesius
28-08-2017, 01:38 PM
They are picking 5.5 as a future price with those options.

In 4 years time.

Antipodean
28-08-2017, 01:38 PM
Offer doc has more information.

"Your Company is conducting this Share Purchase Plan for Existing Shareholders to broadlyspeaking expand the pace, breadth and scale of its activities"

"Why is New Talisman issuing more Shares?The company intends to apply the funds:
• To accelerate developments into the high grade Dubbo zone which recently wasupgraded 312,800oz gold equivalent at 21.98g/t; and increase production levels to themaximum allowable under the resource consent being 20,000 cubic metres per annum
• To investigate and develop multiple sampling operations on the Talisman permit area
• To install a pilot plant for underground concentration of ore which will reduce tonnage by80% while increasing grade by a factor of approximately 4 times in concentrate form
• To gain access into level 9 and 10 and commence further extraction operations at deepslevels of the mine recently announced
• To accelerate completion of a bankable feasibility study
• To finalise toll treatment either in NZ or export of concentrate offshore
• Expand exploration programs aimed at building a +1m ounce minerals inventory
• To explore and implement initiatives to expedite activity, and potentially a greater interestin Rahu and other targeted areas such as Taukani Hill (where previous bonanza samplesat surface were taken) and Dominion knoll which is highly prospective for gold.
• To fund alternatives that may allow full mining at Talisman including alternate access tothe orebody."