PDA

View Full Version : GLL - am I the only BIL holdout?

Indy kiwi
04-02-2013, 09:07 AM
I still have a few GLL shares that I had almost forgotten about - left over from the BIL days. Share price has been on a tear lately. Company seems to be reasonably solid, but narrowly held. Is anyone else holding this?

CJ
04-02-2013, 10:09 AM
Have a minuscule holding - Originally one of my fathers investments made in my name in the 80's.

Hoop
04-02-2013, 11:22 AM
Yes...In bottom draw Singapore registered....Bought in a couple of years after the 1986 crash ...cheap shares, high yield rate..yeah right. No point in selling them back then....happly they have doubled in price (NZ$ value) and have been collecting annual dividends ever since... so my loss is not that great now.

The biggest pain??? the div cheques take 2 months to clear...so much for the high tech banking systems of today...eh!!!!

Has anyone on ST been in contact with M&C Services Private Limited lately about changing their payment options...and how to go about doing that??

04-02-2013, 12:46 PM
Yes...In bottom draw Singapore registered....Bought in a couple of years after the 1986 crash ...cheap shares, high yield rate..yeah right. No point in selling them back then....happly they have doubled in price (NZ$ value) and have been collecting annual dividends ever since... so my loss is not that great now.

The biggest pain??? the div cheques take 2 months to clear...so much for the high tech banking systems of today...eh!!!!

Has anyone on ST been in contact with M&C Services Private Limited lately about changing their payment options...and how to go about doing that??

My mother had a few until about 2 years ago and the dividend was always direct credited on the payment date.

Hoop
04-02-2013, 02:36 PM
My mother had a few until about 2 years ago and the dividend was always direct credited on the payment date.

Thxs 777
I'll try and get in contact with M&C