PDA

View Full Version : Info regarding Reputation on Sharetrader..

Vaygor1
13-03-2013, 09:01 AM
Hi Sharetraders.

When I view reputation sent and received by clicking on Settings (beside Logout in the top right of the screen), I can see who I have sent reputation to but I am unable to see from who sends it to me.

Is there anyway I can do this? Do I need to change my settings somehow?

I have looked in the FAQ's and other areas within the Sharetrader website but have not spotted anything yet.

Can anyone help and/or clarify.

Regards,
Vaygor1

STRAT
10-09-2013, 09:55 AM
As far as I know you cant.

When I get a kick in the nuts for a post I usually can tell on thread who I have upset.

Aaron
05-12-2013, 03:16 PM
Haven't really thought about reputation until someone cared enough to give me some. How does that show up on the site. Will I only ever have one blue star and one green box. Shouldn't my green box be red if it is only negative feedback. Should I care. I could have added this to the CNU thread but thought it was better here.

couta1
07-12-2013, 08:19 PM
Hi Aaron, Any negative feedback has a red box beside it, every person who comments on your reputation gives you different coloured icons, green is good, red is bad I suppose the reds only upset you when they have unreasonable comments beside them or if your going through a hard time as I was and someone wants to put the boot in, you should only care if you think it's important although green icons really encouraged me last week and there was plenty of them, cheers