PDA

View Full Version : RNS - maybe it will make one

Minerbarejet
15-03-2013, 07:54 PM
Cant find the old thread. Any clues as to whats going on? Supposed to have some outfit sorting everything out for them. SP seems stable enough at 20 -been there for a while.
Apparently some threat of paying a small div this year but dont hold your breath.

percy
15-03-2013, 08:07 PM
Cant find the old thread. Any clues as to whats going on? Supposed to have some outfit sorting everything out for them. SP seems stable enough at 20 -been there for a while.
Apparently some threat of paying a small div this year but dont hold your breath.

Yes a great "pig in poke".
As directors have no idea what they are doing,and have been at a loss for years they have sort outside advice.
We have no idea whether they are getting good or bad advice.Don't suppose they know either.!!

Minerbarejet
15-03-2013, 08:42 PM
[QUOTE=percy;398034]Yes a great "pig in poke".
As directors have no idea what they are doing,and have been at a loss for years they have sort outside advice.
We have no idea whether they are getting good or bad advice.Don't suppose they know either.!![/QUOTE

Christchurch hit them pretty hard and Apples margins were unbearable as I understand however having said that they are still there with minimal debt and some reasonably sound operations as best I can establish.
Something should appear on the horizon reportwise shortly.
Like your posts as they usually put things in a nutshell so to speak.
cheers

percy
15-03-2013, 09:14 PM
[QUOTE=percy;398034]Yes a great "pig in poke".
We have no idea whether they are getting good or bad advice.Don't suppose they know either.!![/QUOTE

Christchurch hit them pretty hard and Apples margins were unbearable as I understand however having said that they are still there with minimal debt and some reasonably sound operations as best I can establish.
Something should appear on the horizon reportwise shortly.
Like your posts as they usually put things in a nutshell so to speak.
cheers

Glad I did not offend.Easy to make throw away remarks when not a shareholder.I did hold them years ago when they were Triumph industries.
Whether they can come right or not,only time will tell,but their history is very checked.I went into their "old" new store in Moorhouse Ave.It was most impressive.Have not been in their new Blenheim road store.Will try and make time,then I will report back.
Wait for Balance to comment as he has followed them for awhile.

Balance
15-03-2013, 10:32 PM
http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthread.php?7488-RNS-Renaissance/page5&highlight=rns

Minerbarejet
16-03-2013, 07:07 AM
http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthread.php?7488-RNS-Renaissance/page5&highlight=rns
thanks balance - thought there was a thread already but couldn't find it.