PDA

View Full Version : Ayn

gv1
05-04-2013, 02:27 PM
Anyone invested in this one.

macduffy
05-04-2013, 03:14 PM
Anyone invested in this one.

Of interest to me only because I got taken to the cleaners several years ago via another silver miner, Coeur d'Alene Mines! Have followed the Ag market spasmodically and at a distance ever since and must say havn't learnt much. Accusations of market rigging still swirl around but I wouldn't know!

I wouldn't be buying AYN at the moment though. SP is still in an established downtrend and a Relative Strength index number of 20 is a rare and chilling sight!

gv1
05-04-2013, 04:23 PM
Thanks Macduffy

macduffy
08-04-2013, 01:17 PM
AYN in a trading halt pending a capital raising announcement. Another reason to have been standing well clear!

JBmurc
08-04-2013, 01:41 PM
AYN in a trading halt pending a capital raising announcement. Another reason to have been standing well clear!

Yes going be a repeat of Macmin....unless Silver booms which going from the amount of Silver Shorts in place could well see another strong move north like we did back in late 05 $7-$14 when the major Silver controllers covered there massive Shorts orders....
glad to have sold my AYN position long ago @ 8.9c
(only wish I did the same with CVR)

gv1
08-04-2013, 09:02 PM
Only after phone call few weeks ago to the co with no reply. I sent an email yesterday, asking if the Co was folding with such a price drop. Today, co in T/halt.

macduffy
09-04-2013, 08:50 AM
Only after phone call few weeks ago to the co with no reply. I sent an email yesterday, asking if the Co was folding with such a price drop. Today, co in T/halt.

In my experience, direct queries to a company seldom yield satisfactory answers. Legally, companies must disclose material matters via an official announcement - anything else can amount to insider trading - although occasionally what's left unsaid can be significant. But that requires interpretation on the receiver's part and it can be easy to jump to the wrong conclusion!

gv1
09-04-2013, 11:25 AM
In my experience, direct queries to a company seldom yield satisfactory answers. Legally, companies must disclose material matters via an official announcement - anything else can amount to insider trading - although occasionally what's left unsaid can be significant. But that requires interpretation on the receiver's part and it can be easy to jump to the wrong conclusion!

Hi Macduffy,
If thats the case then somebody knew what was going on for the price drop to so fast. What about insider trading in that situation. What made the price drop?

macduffy
09-04-2013, 12:01 PM
Hi gv.

I just accept that markets are leaky - best argument for taking notice of TA signals - trends, volumes, RS numbers etc - even if I don't always know how to interpret them!

gv1
09-04-2013, 12:04 PM
Hi gv.

I just accept that markets are leaky - best argument for taking notice of TA signals - trends, volumes, RS numbers etc - even if I don't always know how to interpret them!

Thanks Macduffy.:)