PDA

View Full Version : Quick help

Huskeez
07-04-2013, 09:14 PM
Hey can anyoen give me a quick list of stocks from the stop of your heads with High Div yields and somewhat undervalued? Opinions appreciated.

elZorro
07-04-2013, 09:18 PM
Actually I was hoping you'd give me some ideas Huskeez.:)

Huskeez
07-04-2013, 09:22 PM
Actually I was hoping you'd give me some ideas Huskeez.:)Haha nah not my game , but a friend needs to come up with some ! So i thought i would reach out to this resourceful place :)

Huskeez
07-04-2013, 09:31 PM
Huskeez, I can help you with the first half.The following are the top dozen yielding stocks on the NZX based on projected FY13 gross yield (courtesy Forsyth Barr) CNU ChorusPGW PGG WrightsonMVN MethvenTEL Telecom NZNZO New Zealand Oil & GasTTK TeamTalkHLG Hallenstein GlassonWHS The Warehouse GroupARG Argosy PropertyGMT Goodman Property TrustVHP Vital HealthcareKIP Kiwi Income PropertyAs for undervalued, that is a totally subjective art, and it really pays to do your own homework with your own methodology. There are many factors at play that affect this. I would also point out that companies with great yields can be this way because they have terrific dividends, or because their price has dropped a lot. This is the case for Chorus. Arguably PGW as well (who have just brought back a dividend that arguably reflects 2012 and 2013 earnings as a sop to their major shareholder).Of the above list, I own PGW, TEL, ARG, GMT and KIP.Thanks alot Sparky that is more than enough help! You are a very generous man. Cant thank you enough

Minerbarejet
08-04-2013, 07:28 AM
to assist with your research here is a good link if you dont already have it.
It allows you to get everything in order according to PE, DIV, YIELD, RATIO, PRICE, by pressing on the heading. Something like this is an essential tool for the share market

http://www.topyields.nl/Top-dividend-yields-of-NZX50.ph

Good Luck
Any problems with it give me a buzz.

CJ
08-04-2013, 09:08 AM
As for undervalued... Surely the market has determined that everything is fairly priced based on the markets perception of risk and return ;)

Not saying the markets perception is always correct...