PDA

View Full Version : ICQ - iCar Asia

Snow Leopard
23-04-2013, 07:29 PM
Firstly apologies for being rather late in bringing this to everyone's attention.

Secondly it is currently a speculative share, and I am not recommending it to anyone but I have had a good run with it so far.

The aim of the game is to be number one in automotive websites in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and, presumably one day, beyond.

Best Wishes
Paper Tiger

iCar Asia Website (http://www.icarasia.com/)

soulman
23-04-2013, 10:25 PM
I got my eye on ICQ straight after CRZ took that 19.9% stake (still to be voted in their upcoming AGM). Back then, one could accumulate a lot in the 37 to 40 cents mark. I suspect you are one of them PT.

mark100
24-04-2013, 12:27 AM
I've followed since the IPO but never held as I could not predict when they would make a profit. But good luck to those making money out of it

Snow Leopard
24-04-2013, 12:57 AM
It would seem that at the moment any idiot can make money on tech stocks with little revenue but great aspirations, it is certainly working for me here.
Deja vu?

The great thing is that the potential is bounded only by one's imagination and some people can think really big.

My plan is to treat it has a technical play until I am stopped out or some reasonable figures come out giving grounds for a positive fundamental assessment.

But at the moment I would say mark100's 'when' is actually an 'if'.

Best Wishes
Paper Tiger

soulman
01-09-2013, 05:27 PM
Just following the footstep of IPP (iProperty) listed before the GFC.

IPP, a 20 cents IPO is now roaring at $1.25.

ICQ, also created by the same MD as IPP is now at 66 cents.

Well done PT and thank you ICQ for a great month.

ozzie
05-03-2014, 06:00 PM
And don't forget IBY, from the lads that brought you ICQ and IPP, and also wants to be a multi-bagger :)
The directors of IBY have large holdings in it too which is always good to see.

soulman
07-03-2014, 02:01 AM
CRZ bought 49.9% of a South Korean No 1 car site. Seems to uplift CRZ after the announcement. Shares were frozen for 1 hours and 15 minutes and then boomed....lift off!!

I was a beneficiary of that $11.60 open at 2pm.

Good news?? Not sure but $150 mil for a 50% stake, surely not a bargain.

ICQ went for another trot today but sadly I sold out at yesterday close for $1.33.

Surprised that there is no thread for CRZ....:)