PDA

View Full Version : AOR - Aorere Resources (previously WID)

moosie_900
07-05-2013, 08:42 AM
Thought I'd start up a new thread regarding AOR (Aorere Resources), previously WID (Widespread Portfolios), led by Chris Castle. First announcement out from them is more Director's fees in the form of share placement representing ~1% dilution.

Allotment of Shares
8:30am, 7 May 2013 | ALLOT

6 May 2013

Widespread Portfolios Limited Allotment of Shares to Directors in satisfaction of Directors' Fees

Widespread Portfolios Limited (NZX: WID) advises that it has today issued 5,423,182 ordinary shares under NZSX Listing Rule 7.3.7 to its directors at an issue price of $0.011 per share in satisfaction of directors' fees owing as at 31 March 2013. This issue price represents the 20 Business Day volume weighted average price of a Widespread share on the NZSX market.

For and on behalf of the Board,

Chris D Castle
Wellington

Class of security: Ordinary shares
ISIN: NZNZIE0007S5
Number issued: 5,423,182
Issue price: $0.011
Payment in cash: Yes
Fully paid: Yes
Percentage of class: 1.073%
Purpose of the issue: Payment of directors' fees
Authority for issue: Board resolution
Date of issue: 6 May 2013
Total number of securities on issue following allotment: 505,515,342

Snow Leopard
07-05-2013, 11:42 AM
Just read the rationale (https://nzx.com/companies/AOR/announcements/235425) for the name change, and after all you can not be New Zealand focused with a name like 'Widespread', it obviously would not work.

So next they can consolidate the shares that they split after consolidating them, on the grounds that being a penny dreadful is not very 'Kiwi'.

Hard work being a director and doing all this stuff, obviously grossly underpaid, they get shares and not something worth anything.

Best Wishes
Paper Tiger

blackcap
03-07-2013, 12:20 PM
It may be coming together as you say Moosie... but the Asian Minerals Share price has not budged. So dont rush out and buy any yet. I hope to go to the AGM next week so may be able to glean some more information from Castle et al as to the future prospects of ASN.
Regards

croesus
04-07-2013, 07:26 AM
I will be attending also, we cant be far away from the Brunner Oil seep news.... but as Moosie said CRP is the potential golden ticket

blackcap
04-07-2013, 08:31 AM
I will be attending also, we cant be far away from the Brunner Oil seep news.... but as Moosie said CRP is the potential golden ticket
I shall see you there then croesus... have a good trip down from Hastings. Indeed CRP is the "potential" ticket but how often have we heard that in regards to WID, or should that be AOR.

croesus
09-07-2013, 10:29 AM
Farmin agreement announced with Mosman, over Brunner Oil Field..... win win for AOR

croesus
10-12-2013, 12:55 PM
AOR.... spiked to 1.5 the other day.... trading 1.1/1.2 currently... should here more from Mosman, over Christmas / New year... plus the elephant in the room is Chatham Rock

blackcap
10-12-2013, 01:55 PM
AOR.... spiked to 1.5 the other day.... trading 1.1/1.2 currently... should here more from Mosman, over Christmas / New year... plus the elephant in the room is Chatham Rock

I think it only spiked to 1.5 on the "news" that was no news that CRP had passed some permit thingee. I used this as an opportunity to sell. CRP is going no where in a hurry with the price of phosphate now pretty much at cost so they are going to make losses when they start mining rather than profits. Ie mining should not commence regardless. Still plenty of hurdles to get over and no cash to do this.

ziggy415
31-12-2013, 08:23 AM
anyone know how many shares in asian min. res. aorere has ....keeps getting watered down same as in chattam rock...its a bugger haveing no money

blackcap
28-04-2014, 10:24 AM
For those interested in the progress of Mosman..... found this a few days ago (now that it is listed and all)

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/prices-and-markets/stocks/summary/company-summary.html?fourWayKey=AU0000XINET1GBGBXASQ1

Xerof
16-06-2014, 09:34 AM
SSP announced a few days ago at .007c, now we have an oil discovery at Kotoku.

This'll be an interesting case study in greed and risk taking :t_up:

Bobcat.
16-06-2014, 10:46 AM
I like what I see in this morning's announcement, and so have just bought into this stock with a small parcel @1.1c. Their 70% increase in nta per share since May off the back of Mosman's oil discovery at Kotuku was the deciding factor.

Looking at its chart, I'm anticipating previous technical resistance @1.1 to become a new support level, with buying interest growing through this week.

I also get to purchase another $15k @ 0.7cps under their recently announced SPP which will take my av buy price down well under 1cps.

Not so good for whoever it was who bought this morning @1.4c but I wouldn't be surprised if the current momentum shift takes the sp back up there before long...perhaps once the SPP is behind us.

BC

blackcap
16-06-2014, 11:02 AM
Blimey look at the share price retract again after the initial euphoria. This stock has just become half as risky as it was on Friday and yet the price is roughly the same. I may wait another day or two to see what MSMN http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/prices-and-markets/stocks/summary/company-summary.html?fourWayKey=AU0000XINET1GBGBXASQ1 does before committing. But the discount to NTA is getting too big to ignore. One small caveat... AOR cannot sell their MSMN shares for a period of time I think.

Xerof
16-06-2014, 11:04 AM
BC, you are also now eligible to take more at .007 in the SSP.

this will 'complicate' things as stale holders, of which there are plenty, might sell down to participate, rather than simply add to existing. On the other side, there will be some who buy in to be able to participate. Time will tell

A further update today might tell us more about the 'discovery'

Bobcat.
16-06-2014, 11:32 AM
Blimey look at the share price retract again after the initial euphoria. This stock has just become half as risky as it was on Friday and yet the price is roughly the same. I may wait another day or two to see what MSMN http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/prices-and-markets/stocks/summary/company-summary.html?fourWayKey=AU0000XINET1GBGBXASQ1 does before committing. But the discount to NTA is getting too big to ignore. One small caveat... AOR cannot sell their MSMN shares for a period of time I think.

On Friday, MSMN jumped from 12p to 42p before retracting to close at 37p. I doubt that tonight it will crumble. Anyting around 1cps for AOR is now well below fair value IMO. Buying under the SPP looks a clear winner.

blackcap
16-06-2014, 12:20 PM
Sorry, just read SPP document. Need a minimum of 71428 shares to take part in SPP.

Moosie... that is the minimum amount of shares one can apply for. If you hold 1 AOR share you can participate in the SPP. Well that is what the NZX told me.

Bobcat.
16-06-2014, 12:39 PM
Sorry, just read SPP document. Need a minimum of 71428 shares to take part in SPP.

71428 ×0.07 = $5000 = minimum purchase.

Xerof
16-06-2014, 01:09 PM
71428 ×0.07 = $5000 = minimum purchase.

71428 x 0.007 = $500 = minimum

as I said, stale holder overhang and SSP is supressing the price.

blackcap, this company permanently trades well below NTA, has done so for decades. It would be nice to see true value reflected sometime soon.

good luck trying to buy 1 share to get on the register lol

Bobcat.
16-06-2014, 01:15 PM
Ah cheers then BC!

My math is not so good this morning...

0.07c × 17428 = $500 minimum purchase under the SPP.

Bobcat.
16-06-2014, 01:46 PM
Ah yes, multitasking has never been my strength. Too busy watching the soccer.

I will be taking up my entitlement. This stock is very good value IMO at anything under 1cps.

blackcap
16-06-2014, 04:20 PM
OK in at .9 today. If MSMN can hold up at the 30p mark then by buying AOR now, you pretty much get CRP for free.
Yes Xerof I know these trade at a discount to NTA and for very good reason. But a discount of 50% is just too big even for this "dog".

Xerof
16-06-2014, 04:39 PM
OK in at .9 today. If MSMN can hold up at the 30p mark then by buying AOR now, you pretty much get CRP for free.
Yes Xerof I know these trade at a discount to NTA and for very good reason. But a discount of 50% is just too big even for this "dog".
well done. Patience paid off.
we (todays buyers as well as current holders) now have the luxury of watching developments prior to deciding to subscribe to the SPP. Record date is this Friday. As I said, and repeat, it will be a little complicated until the SPP is out of the way.

nice timing Chris, by the way. It should be fully subscribed if the news from Kotuku firms up as being of significance

Xerof
16-06-2014, 07:54 PM
Here's tonight's AIM weekly update from Mosman just released

it spiked as high as 54p this evening, currently back to 42p

16 June 2014

Mosman Oil and Gas Limited
("Mosman" or the "Company")

Cross Roads-1 Weekly Drilling Update

Mosman Oil & Gas (AIM: MSMN), the New Zealand and Australia focussed oil exploration and development company, is pleased to advise on drilling progress at its Petroleum Creek Project in New Zealand.

At 08.00 (NZ time) on Monday 16 June, Cross Roads-1 had reached a depth of 313 m. At 241 m the Cobden limestone was encountered and the cuttings sample from this depth had oil shows (cut and fluorescence), following which the decision was made to set and cement 7 inch casing and to install the Blow Out Preventer (BOP). Coring commenced on the 14th and continues. To date the Cobden limestone has good oil shows to 248 m (cut and fluorescence) and this formation has good matrix and fracture porosity.

As announced, the Company was advised (in accordance with the NZ legislation) that the data from work completed on the Eight Mile formation met the definition of a discovery and was required to be reported to the Regulator, NZPAM. This report was lodged on 13 June 2014.

The well testing programmes will be finalised when the drilling of each well is completed, as this will determine factors such as additional casing strings to be run, zones to be tested and equipment requirements.

Mosman has started to plan an appraisal programme that may include seismic and/or additional wells. Management are also progressing plans for further exploration, including ranking of exploration targets, seismic data acquisition and land access agreements for seismic and wells.

The Board had site visits to Cross Roads-1, Crestal-1 and Crestal-2 well sites, and reviewed possible well and seismic line locations.

Anticipated operations for the coming week commencing 16 June include drilling to basement at Cross Roads-1. The well will then be suspended for future well testing and will be cased in order that it is suitable for production. The Drill Force Rig 1 will then be moved to the Crestal-1 site which is approximately 1.2 kilometres to the south-east of Cross Roads-1. The Crestal-1 drilling location is ready and Crestal-2 location is nearing completion. Access arrangements for an additional drilling location are anticipated to be completed this week so that site preparation can commence. The exact number and sequence of the wells to be drilled depends on the results of the first two wells, Cross Roads-1 and Crestal-1.

John W Barr, Executive Chairman of Mosman commented: "The continued excellent results from Cross Roads-1 are positive both for this location and for the other seismic defined Eight Mile and Cobden formation prospects in this permit. We look forward to drilling Crestal-1 to test the Kotuku Dome crestal area. The Board met a number of stakeholders during the week, and greatly appreciates the support from local contractors, Government Departments and local landowners."

Competent Person's Statement
The information contained in this announcement has been reviewed and approved by Andy Carroll, Technical Director for Mosman Oil and Gas, who has over 35 years of relevant experience in the oil industry. Mr Carroll is a member of the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE).

MAC
17-06-2014, 11:55 AM
How to support CRP’s marine consent application

The Chatham Rock Phosphate marine consent application is now open for public submissions. As a shareholder you can help our application succeed by making a submission in support. Groups opposed to our application will be asking their supporters to submit, so we’re encouraging our shareholders to have their say.
We’ve included below a summary of key benefits of the project, which might help you with some ideas as to what to say. Below is some information from the Environmental Protection Authority website to make the process as easy as possible for you.

The EPA says a submission is not a vote for or against an application; it’s what your submission says that’s most important – not how many people say the same thing.
Further guidance is available from the information sheet ‘How to make a submission on an EEZ marine consent’. See the submission information sheet (http://www.epa.govt.nz/Publications/Information%20sheet%20-%20How%20to%20make%20a%20submission.pdf)

The EPA must receive submissions no later than 5.00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on Thursday 10 July 2014. To make your submission using the online form click Online submission form (http://www.epa.govt.nz/sites/submissions/_layouts/FormServer.aspx?XsnLocation=/sites/submissions/FormServerTemplates/CRP.xsn&ClientInstalled=false&Source=http://www.epa.govt.nz/sites/submissions/FormServerTemplates/Forms/All%2520Forms.aspx&DefaultItemOpen=1) . You can attach a Word or pdf document at the end of the online submission form if you want to add further information.

Please note you must complete the online submission form within half an hour or it will time-out, in which case you will need to fill out the form again from the beginning.
Alternatively you can email, post or deliver a submission using this Word document Submission form (Word, 200 kb) (http://www.epa.govt.nz/Publications/CRP_MCA_Submission_Form.doc) It must reach the EPA and CRP before 5.00pm on Thursday 10 July 2014 by email, post or delivered in person.

If you’re emailing, send to CRPapplication@epa.govt.nz and format the subject line of your email with your name and Chatham Rock Phosphate Submission. If you email your submission to the EPA, it’ll be automatically forwarded to CRP.
Alternatively the postal address is - Environmental Protection Authority, Private Bag 63002 Waterloo Quay, Wellington 6140 and if you deliver in person take it to Environmental Protection Authority, Level 10, 215 Lambton Quay, Wellington

If you’re posting you’ll also need to send to - Attention: James Winchester, Chatham Rock Phosphate Limited, C/-Simpson Grierson, PO Box 2402, Wellington 6140, New Zealand.
If you’re delivering in person please mark it - Attention: James Winchester Chatham Rock Phosphate Limited, C/-Simpson Grierson, Level 24, 195 Lambton Quay, Wellington New Zealand.

If you need further information to guide you in preparing your submission check out ‘Having your say about an activity (http://www.epa.govt.nz/EEZ/having_your_say/Pages/default.aspx)’ If you have questions about making a submission or don't understand parts of the submission form, please email CRPapplication@epa.govt.nz (CRPapplication@epa.govt.nz) or phone 0800 382 527 or +64 4 916 2426 (tel:%2B64%204%20916%202426) if calling from overseas.

Information about our Marine Consent proposal

Chatham Rock Phosphate (CRP) has now applied for an environmental marine consent to undertake seabed mining at 400 m water depth, about 250 km from the Chatham Islands and 450 km from the South Island.

The marine consent process has a six-month prescribed timeframe so interested parties can make submissions and be heard at public hearings. The EPA has appointed a panel of experts who will base their decision on the scientific evidence they hear. Environmental considerations are balanced against economic benefits. Assuming we receive consent at the end of the year we expect to start production in 2017.

Background

To recap, New Zealand scientists discovered the rock phosphate resource on the crest of the Chatham Rise in the 1950s. Mining the resource has only become viable with the rising price of phosphate and advances in marine technology. CRP has identified at least 35 million tonnes within the mining permit area – more than a 20-year supply at expected production rates.

While we have applied for a large area we are proposing to mine an average of just 30 km2 a year – the equivalent of what the fishing industry bottom trawls in just 8 hours.

Our technical partner, international dredging company Boskalis will use conventional dredging technology attached to a long pipe to suck the top 30 cm of sandy silt up to a large mining vessel. Mechanical sieving will separate the phosphate nodules (2 to 150 mm in size) and discharge the finer sand and silt from another flexible pipe near the seabed. No chemicals are involved.

CRP has spent more than $20 million on scientific research, including six CRP-funded surveys to the Chatham Rise. We have a highly skilled technical team (including three scientists who collected and interpreted most of the data in the 1970s and 80s) and our focus has been to:
· evaluate the likely environmental impact of the project
· identify ways to minimise and monitor effects
· define the resource and develop a mining plan

Stakeholder involvement has been central to the project. After talking to anyone with a potential interest (including environmental groups, the fishing industry, iwi and imi, media, etc) we’ve identified and investigated their concerns and provided information and mitigation options.

Environmental benefits

The project will have localised environmental effects on the seabed within our permit area but will also have significant environmental benefits. Some arise from substituting our product for phosphate fertiliser now sourced from Morocco and other distant locations.

The benefits of using local phosphate include:
It reduces water pollution from run-off when used as a direct application fertiliser because it releases slowly, requiring less frequent applications than conventional fertilisers, further reducing its carbon footprint
· It’s an organic New Zealand-origin product
· It offers security of supply
· It’ll reduce the carbon footprint by lowering transport distances
· It has one of the lowest known concentrations of cadmium of any phosphate rock, which will help prevent cadmium accumulation in New Zealand soils, which in some areas is already at high levels
· The rock is highly reactive, heightening its effectiveness as a fertiliser, and has strong liming qualities.

Benefits for NZ and Chatham Is

CRP expects to sell the product to New Zealand and export to at least eight countries in the Asia-Pacific. The project also has significant economic benefits, including making New Zealand $900 million richer, according to the New Zealand Institute of Economic Research.

It will have particular benefits for the Chatham Islands. We’ll be able to supply cheap fertiliser; little is applied there because of prohibitive transport costs. Chatham’s Federated Farmers representatives estimate fertiliser could increase farm production 10-fold and add 350 new jobs. Given the current population is below 600, that increase in farm production could transform the local economy and improve the affordability of infrastructure such as power and transport.

What about fishing concerns?

Our mining permit area – covering less than 1% of the Chatham Rise - is not a fishing area. The research predicts sediment effects will be confined to a few kilometres of our mining area, about 250 km from the Chatham Islands.

The Deep Water Fishing Group is concerned about possible impacts on commercial fishing. The key environmental effect will be sediment plume from the return of the fine material to the sea floor.

Modelling predicts those sediment plume effects will be very localised, with sensitive organisms affected up to 7 km from the mining ship. Scientists predict silt and clay concentrations higher than 100 mg per litre will last for no more than a few days in the immediate mining area. Sediment won’t rise more than 50 m above the seabed – well below the most biologically productive part of the water column where most fish are.

Chris Castle
Chief Executive Officer
Chatham Rock Phosphate Limited
Email: chris@crpl.co.nz
Cell: +64 21 558 185 (tel:%2B64%2021%20558%20185)
www.rockphosphate.co.nz (http://www.rockphosphate.co.nz/)

Xerof
17-06-2014, 05:30 PM
I presume these trade ex-SPP entitlement tomorrow?

blackcap
17-06-2014, 05:52 PM
I presume these trade ex-SPP entitlement tomorrow?
Record day is 20 June for what its worth.

youngatheart
18-06-2014, 01:10 PM
An encouraging article regarding the Mosman oil discovery at Kotuku prospect (of which AOR holds 15.8%)

www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/companies/news/69518/mosman-oil-gas-early-success-is-highly-encouraging-analyst-says-69518.html (http://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/companies/news/69518/mosman-oil-gas-early-success-is-highly-encouraging-analyst-says-69518.html)

Xerof
18-06-2014, 02:19 PM
Yeah, the Mossman AIM price is holding up reasonably well, above ~30p, having retested demand below that level overnight. I have to say it does look promising for them.

As a counterbalance though, the REFUSE button getting hit for TTR is a sobering reality check for the other main asset, CRP. Their application does read much better, so hopefully it can get through. Would be marvellous for AOR if both of these can succeed.

I haven't heard much about ASN lately, but the share price is doing sod all. $0.045c CAD, not far off its long term lows. Of course AOR has been diluted to hell and back on this asset over the years.

robbo24
18-06-2014, 10:08 PM
So, Mosman shares are good eating and CRP may be good eating at some time in the future.

What else does this stock have?

youngatheart
18-06-2014, 11:01 PM
Check out the Mossman LSE Sharechat thread if you want to see great lively discussions... www.lse.co.uk/ShareChat.asp?ShareTicker=MSMN&share=mosman_oil_gas (http://www.lse.co.uk/ShareChat.asp?ShareTicker=MSMN&share=mosman_oil_gas)

robbo24
18-06-2014, 11:06 PM
Check out the Mossman LSE Sharechat thread if you want to see great lively discussions... www.lse.co.uk/ShareChat.asp?ShareTicker=MSMN&share=mosman_oil_gas (http://www.lse.co.uk/ShareChat.asp?ShareTicker=MSMN&share=mosman_oil_gas)

Lol this stuff makes PEB and SNK look tame.

Except there is no photoshop on that thread...

blackcap
19-06-2014, 06:37 AM
Still holding above 30p in London which is good to see. Puts the NTA of AOR at around 1.7 cents which makes .9 very cheap. Although that will be diluted slightly by the SPP at .7 (about an extra quarter of shares to be issued). Still a big discount to NTA. The AGM next month should be interesting.

ziggy415
23-06-2014, 08:51 PM
if the greymouth well comes to fruition where does mosman store its oil.....there is no ifostructure nearby that i know of and storage tanks etc dont come cheap and will take time to build and trucking doesnt seem an option

blackcap
23-06-2014, 10:25 PM
SPP documents being mailed out today. The recent raising @ 23 pence should put a floor on MSMN on the AIM. CRP holding up after TTR was rejected on the EEZ, as well an upcoming AIM listing which should provide us with a better SP when it is derisked. Some good liquidity at 20% above SPP today a good sign. I calculate NTA being 1.5-1.6 cents post a fully subscribed SPP so may be an easy doubling of money here if all goes according to plan.

https://nzx.com/files/attachments/195778.pdf

Disc - holding and maxing my allocation.

Moosie, be careful with this one. I hold some as well and will be participating in the SPP but they have always traded at a huge discount to NTA. Yes Mossman should hold above 20p and your NTA figure is valid. Are you intending to go to the AGm on the 23rd July (I will be there) and if so would you like to collude via PM on some questions for the directors?

youngatheart
24-06-2014, 02:19 PM
Good support these past few days. Of interest is this snippet found on the LSE MSMN Sharechat website from Kalinvesting posted 13:36 Saturday. Purportedly an email from the Mosman (MSMN) Chairman John Barr...

"==================
I can assure that none of the locked up stock (which includes all Directors and Aorere) have sold any shares on market. Those shares are locked until at least 20 March 2015. I for one would not be selling even if I could knowing the plans for the next few months. And obviously Andy and I have inside information, so there is simply no way we would be trading, even if we were not locked...

John W Barr
Chairman
==================

www.lse.co.uk/shareChat.asp?page=100&ShareTicker=MSMN&1#9228380 (http://www.lse.co.uk/shareChat.asp?page=100&ShareTicker=MSMN&1#9228380)

AOR holds 13.1% of MSMN the company behind the recent positive oil news.

youngatheart
25-06-2014, 02:30 PM
Energy and Resources Minister Simon Bridges yesterday signalled it was "reasonably likely" Perth-based Mosman Oil and Gas would move into commercial production...

www.stuff.co.nz/business/industries/10195472/Coast-emerging-as-oil-producer (http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/industries/10195472/Coast-emerging-as-oil-producer)

Quickly downplayed (but not denied) by John Barr.

Xerof
25-06-2014, 03:55 PM
I'd also take the locals perspective over both Bridges and Barr any day as well moosie. Bridges should know better.......Barr rightly plays it down

I see AOR are diluted after the soph issue on AIM. Deja vu for this outfit unfortunately.

No oil any deeper than Cobden (which looks messy and doubtful), so they are relying on Eight Mile

Not sure this is a flyer really

youngatheart
25-06-2014, 04:13 PM
Though it may be too soon still for clarity on whether it's commercial or not, I look forward to the next weekly report this Monday.

Grimy
28-06-2014, 04:43 PM
I received the offer document yesterday.
Who is taking up some or all of their entitlement?
I'll probably buy some to avoid diluting my holding, but not confident enough to go the $15K.........

ziggy415
28-06-2014, 05:56 PM
I received the offer document yesterday.
Who is taking up some or all of their entitlement?
I'll probably buy some to avoid diluting my holding, but not confident enough to go the $15K.........
was looking at buying some chattam shares and if they get the environment permit their shares will climb but if the environment permit fails there,s not a lot left in the company so i guess aor gives you some exposure to chattam but softens the pain if permit fails...mosman could add value too and and the vietnam nickel mine also but like you think i,ll buy some but not the whole 15k

youngatheart
30-06-2014, 08:25 PM
Mosman's Latest Weekly Update (http://www.investegate.co.uk/mosman-oil---38--gas--msmn-/rns/petroleum-creek-weekly-drilling-update/201406300700148330K/)

youngatheart
30-06-2014, 08:39 PM
66th Oilbarrel Conference in London on the 2nd July.

"Presenting Companies Include:

Independent Oil & Gas
Northern Petroleum
Mosman Oil & Gas
Green Dragon Gas
TBC Speaker from Range Resources Ltd (http://oilbarrel.com/company/range-resources-ltd)

To Register click here (http://oilbarrel.com/pub/conference/action-conference.view/id-62)or contact support@oilbarrel.comIf you are interested in speaking at or sponsoring an Oilbarrel event please contact:
Paul Newman - Paul@oilbarrel.com
T: +44(0) 203 651 5627
Our forums (which are FREE to attend) enable investors to hear directly from oil industry company executives, and to ask questions before they invest."

hilskin
02-07-2014, 08:01 PM
Mosman Oil and Gas Presentation / Trident Energy Acquisition

http://mosmanoilandgas.com/sites/mosmanoilandgas.com/files/Oilbarrel%20-%20Mosman%20Oil%20Discovery%20%20Trident%20Acquisi tion%20%201%20July%20FINAL_0.pdf

Mosman Oil and Gas seal Trident Energy Deal - see video

http://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/companies/stocktube/2916/mosman-oil-gas-seal-trident-energy-deal--2916.html

hilskin
02-07-2014, 09:10 PM
Mosman Oil Gas Share Chat (http://www.lse.co.uk/SharePrice.asp?shareprice=MSMN&share=mosman_oil_gas) (MSMN)http://www.lse.co.uk/ShareChat.asp?ShareTicker=MSMN&share=mosman_oil_gas

Regular updates from the presentation. Company is very bullish with their present and new prospects, short term and long term future looking good.
Might just have to rethink how many shares I apply for later this month.

Bobcat.
02-07-2014, 09:15 PM
The market price of AOR sitting at only 0.8c makes me think twice...and that's after the company declared its NTA at twice that...which ended up having a NEGATIVE effect on the sp...go figure.

There looks to be a lot of people unloading to repurchase again at 0.7c.

I'm still deliberating and I welcome others' counsel on this. Thoughts?

BC

youngatheart
02-07-2014, 10:06 PM
Mosman Oil and Gas Presentation / Trident Energy Acquisition

http://mosmanoilandgas.com/sites/mosmanoilandgas.com/files/Oilbarrel%20-%20Mosman%20Oil%20Discovery%20%20Trident%20Acquisi tion%20%201%20July%20FINAL_0.pdf

What I particularly like is the diagram on page 13 which shows that with the oil discovery declared two weeks ago at Cross Roads 1, look how much more closer the oil is at CRESTAL 1 and 2!!! Exciting times ahead... :0)

youngatheart
02-07-2014, 10:11 PM
I certainly won't be selling my current AOR shares on the POSSIBILITY of getting the same number back again at 0.7c. If Crestal 1 hits oil then expect a huge oversubscription with attendant scaling back of shares applied for.

BIRMANBOY
03-07-2014, 09:47 AM
Sorry moosie was that "no brain here" or was it just an optical illusion;) (for anyone wanting to give me bad rep for "insulting" Moosie..please note that (a) there is no longer that option and more importantly (B) that's a joke....(even if you don't get it) .. Very little buying on market so seems to be a failure of the general populace to see what you see/predict. Time will tell however.
Latest NTA updates states a value of 1.73 cents per share (pre-dilution). MSMN makes up 110% of current mCap.

If you subscribe for the SPP you are basically being PAID to take on Mosman, not even taking into account CRP or the other companies on AOR's books. With CRP hitting the AIM soon I expect further gains.

No brainer here, and can only continue for so long...

youngatheart
03-07-2014, 10:25 AM
The value for me lies not in AOR or CRP but in Mosman. I see this as the easiest entry level way to own a piece. :)

BIRMANBOY
03-07-2014, 11:42 AM
Own a piece of what .....if people are not buying the shares...then your "piece" is worth no more than it was when you bought in. Perception is subjective and can be comforting but you can't spend it. For the vast majority of its existence the SP has been at 9 with some short-lived upwards and downwards spurts. Buy at 6 or 7 and sell at 9 ok but it looks like hard work. Underlying issue is no buyers.....even when good news is released..still no buyers. And not even buyers at low offers...lowest is 6.
The value for me lies not in AOR or CRP but in Mosman. I see this as the easiest entry level way to own a piece. :)

Bobcat.
03-07-2014, 12:03 PM
Has anybody received the SPP offer booklet? I haven't but noticed that in their announcement on the 23rd June that it was promised then "soon". Must be close to being posted - the offer closes on the 25th.

youngatheart
03-07-2014, 12:27 PM
I got mine only yesterday and I live in a relatively remote part of the country so I'd be a bit worried if you've not got it by now.

Bobcat.
03-07-2014, 12:57 PM
I bought a small parcel of shares on the 16th of June, 4 days prior to the record date, and so it may have taken a few days for ANZ Securities to get them registered against my csn. Have just emailed Chris Castle asking for him to get the SPP offer docs posted to me.

I see that the AGM is here at Macs Brewery in Wellington on the 23rd. I may just wait until hearing AOR directors and management speak before deciding how much extra to buy into this company.

Anyone else going?

blackcap
03-07-2014, 08:09 PM
Definitely going! ( I use the opportunity to drink a "fair dividends" worth of beer. (the wine and beer are complimentary)

Joshuatree
03-07-2014, 09:03 PM
Lost my dough with Widespread, fool me once..... Vaguely remember they had an unusual way of getting NTA with Asian Mines. something like "we disagree with the mkt price and are valuing it @ XXX cents.Cant remember details and no point wishing anyone good luck.

Pete
03-07-2014, 10:17 PM
More good news ....
http://www.stockmarketwire.com/article/4842502/Mosman-updates-on-drilling.html

GRIFFIN
04-07-2014, 07:57 AM
You know i don't think the market in general have woken up to AORs involvement with Mosman, good luck to holders who have the chance to top up at 0.7.

ziggy415
04-07-2014, 09:56 AM
Update: Mosman confirms discovery at Cross roads 1 !fter analysis and has spud another well already:

http://www.stockmarketwire.com/article/4842502/Mosman-updates-on-drilling.html

Stock up another 38% and looking to test previous high of 40 pence plus.

NTA should be back around 2.1 cents now :)

Wonder what the NZO boys think (it's not too late hop on board if you're reading this guys!)
true moose....nzo buys aor for 15 mill.....gets 12% of mossman...waits for chattams environmental permit..sellls chattam for 10 mill...cheep cheep cheep oil play

GRIFFIN
04-07-2014, 11:21 AM
2 mill crossed this morning so far, nice wee holding to have in the bottom drawer.

youngatheart
04-07-2014, 12:01 PM
What's even more galling for AOR I think is that this time last year AOR had 100% ownership of this permit. Just goes to show how important it is to have the right management team, with the right skills, in the right place, at the right time.

It's really quite incredible how quickly Mosman have turned this out. Having only listed on AIM in March they have managed 2 oil finds from 1 drill, another drill in progress as we speak and another 3-5 left to go. Not only that, Mosman churn out weekly updates every Monday and the BOD have presented at an important Oil conference with another one scheduled next week.

You couldn't ask for a better way to run an oil explorer. Makes NZOG look lame...

ziggy415
04-07-2014, 12:29 PM
What's even more galling for AOR I think is that this time last year AOR had 100% ownership of this permit. Just goes to show how important it is to have the right management team, with the right skills, in the right place, at the right time.

It's really quite incredible how quickly Mosman have turned this out. Having only listed on AIM in March they have managed 2 oil finds from 1 drill, another drill in progress as we speak and another 3-5 left to go. Not only that, Mosman churn out weekly updates every Monday and the BOD have presented at an important Oil conference with another one scheduled next week.

You couldn't ask for a better way to run an oil explorer. Makes NZOG look lame...

Whoa!!!!!!! Youngatheart, with only 79 posts you shouldn,t be bitter just yet..(leave that to the 3000 plus posters):D...aor had the permit but no money...mossman had the money but no permit..so a match was made

Xerof
04-07-2014, 12:42 PM
exactly right ziggy - AOR has always been cash poor, but on occasion asset rich. The problem as I see it is they won't cash out of their assets when they get to crazy valuations. AMR is a perfect example of sitting and watching a shareholding get diluted to oblivion. At one stage that parcel of shares was worth megabucks, now its a few dollars. I just hope they can let go of these assets when the valuations are stretched. Chris is quite good at developing an asset, but they need to be able to cash in and move on.

This daily niggling about NTA is getting on my nerves as well - there is no need for it. We know it's undervalued on paper, and IMO it is this very reason of not cashing out, that buyers are not prepared to take the share price up to fair value.

I like what Mossman have done so far, but again, they too are off buying up more prospects before they have even bedded in a cash-flow project.

I guess I'm what you could call a reluctant supporter - I'm in for the SPP but not for the full amount.

ziggy415
04-07-2014, 12:43 PM
Whoa!!!!!!! Youngatheart, with only 79 posts you shouldn,t be bitter just yet..(leave that to the 3000 plus posters):D...aor had the permit but no money...mossman had the money but no permit..so a match was made

Look at Griffin...he actually wished the shareholders good luck...quite refreshing

ziggy415
04-07-2014, 01:53 PM
exactly right ziggy - AOR has always been cash poor, but on occasion asset rich. The problem as I see it is they won't cash out of their assets when they get to crazy valuations. AMR is a perfect example of sitting and watching a shareholding get diluted to oblivion. At one stage that parcel of shares was worth megabucks, now its a few dollars. I just hope they can let go of these assets when the valuations are stretched. Chris is quite good at developing an asset, but they need to be able to cash in and move on.

This daily niggling about NTA is getting on my nerves as well - there is no need for it. We know it's undervalued on paper, and IMO it is this very reason of not cashing out, that buyers are not prepared to take the share price up to fair value.

I like what Mossman have done so far, but again, they too are off buying up more prospects before they have even bedded in a cash-flow project.

I guess I'm what you could call a reluctant supporter - I'm in for the SPP but not for the full amount.
Mossman have already asked for more money and while aor participated it it was not fully so theyve been watered down from 13% to 12.3% already....the same happened with chattams.....If mossman does get to production in greymouth more money will be required and more dilution will occur

westerly
04-07-2014, 07:05 PM
Have to agree with Xerof AMR was - is a disappointment because of repeated dilution of holding, Mossman will go the same way for the same reason. Hope I am wrong
as I still hold a few.

westerly

blackcap
04-07-2014, 07:53 PM
You guys want to clue us in about AMR?

Was worth $2 per share or thereabouts at one stage. Look at the price now... AOR was worth about 100 x (or some ridiculous amount that AOR have obfuscated with a share split and also a share consolidation) what it is worth today.... go figure. Check out the exercise price for AORWA!!

Snow Leopard
04-07-2014, 08:38 PM
Was worth $2 per share or thereabouts at one stage. Look at the price now... AOR was worth about 100 x (or some ridiculous amount that AOR have obfuscated with a share split and also a share consolidation) what it is worth today.... go figure. Check out the exercise price for AORWA!!

There did a 50 to 1 share consolidation in Jun' 08 and then a 1 to 20 share split in Aug' 12.

My price data for this, which goes back 14 years, looks a mess so either they did another big split in Dec' 03 or something bad happened.

Something else bad looks like it happened in Sep '08.

Anyway round it has lots of history :confused:

Best Wishes
Paper Tiger

Joshuatree
04-07-2014, 10:14 PM
I posted this on 8/8/13 on CRP thread. Also have a look at the first page on the CRP thread re all the Dilution shenanigans.

Last ann report

consultancy fees $498,126 Do they do any of this ?

Directorsfees $49,000

Gen exp $41,269

Management fees $180,000

Office $52,733

Rent $26,385

TRAVEL $229,060 chris and linda live in golden bay above the sea. Office is in wellington where they stay during the week and they are the only 2 that run it? Expensive place to travel from, Takaka twice a week by the looks.

Int free loans Yes but not much this year more in 2012

payment to Nevay holdings ? $459,400 c castle and l saunders

Aorere Holdings and subsea check cross hoildings etc.

Options issued check.
Please check accuracy for yourself. check history of widespread,dilution , issues of shares ,etc amount of fees of all sorts, clipping the ticket.

blackcap
05-07-2014, 03:33 AM
There did a 50 to 1 share consolidation in Jun' 08 and then a 1 to 20 share split in Aug' 12.

My price data for this, which goes back 14 years, looks a mess so either they did another big split in Dec' 03 or something bad happened.

Something else bad looks like it happened in Sep '08.

Anyway round it has lots of history :confused:

Best Wishes
Paper Tiger

Isn't Dec 03 roughly when AMR went from hero to zero and pretty much destroyed anything that was left in AOR/WID?

ziggy415
05-07-2014, 09:13 AM
Isn't Dec 03 roughly when AMR went from hero to zero and pretty much destroyed anything that was left in AOR/WID?
My god I hate it when you guys are right but lets hope chattams and mosman can salvage something for poor suffering shareholders......2012 options became 2017 options thanks to the amount chris and linda had and helped with the 75% vote count and perhaps they will become 2022 options because thats about when my options will be in the money.....aor have stated they are going to exit overseas holdings in nickel mine and mongolian gold prospect but I bet they keep mossman.....if the options are ever in the money i,l be a trillionaire and will be able to retire ...oh wait i,l be a 109 by then and have no need for fast cars and loose women...bugger

MAC
07-07-2014, 10:49 AM
EPA marine consent submissions for Chatham Rock are due this week folks, doesn’t take much time or effort in support of the venture.

The EPA must receive submissions no later than 5.00pm (New Zealand Standard Time) on Thursday 10 July 2014. To make your submission using the online form click Online submission form (http://www.epa.govt.nz/sites/submissions/_layouts/FormServer.aspx?XsnLocation=/sites/submissions/FormServerTemplates/CRP.xsn&ClientInstalled=false&Source=http://www.epa.govt.nz/sites/submissions/FormServerTemplates/Forms/All%2520Forms.aspx&DefaultItemOpen=1)

croesus
07-07-2014, 11:11 AM
Hi Moosie,

" yeah I know about the warrants. oh dear ..."
Could you expand on that, thanks

croesus
07-07-2014, 11:19 AM
Cheers MAC.

Did mine last night.

I thought I raised, what if Morocco goes rabid islamist like the rest of North Africa ( I know they have been relativily stable for decades, but so was Libya, Egypt and Syria up until 3 years ago )

Point is if AL Queda take over, and stop the exporting of Phosphate, where and at what cost can we source it.

Have Forest and Bird and the Greens, and the Farming Lobby thought this thru.

The hypocrisy of the Greens and Forest Bird make me want to puke anyway. on one hand they bang on a bout global warming, but we ship this Morrocan stuff from the other side of the world, and its not as good quality as the CRP product, ( Cadmium enriched )..

Humbug

hilskin
07-07-2014, 06:57 PM
Petroleum Creek Weekly Drilling Update (http://www.lse.co.uk/share-regulatory-news.asp?shareprice=MSMN&ArticleCode=gbys5x3w&ArticleHeadline=Petroleum_Creek_Weekly_Drilling_Up date)Mon, 7th Jul 2014 07:00

RNS Number : 5769L
07 July 2014

?

7 July 2014

Petroleum Creek Project Weekly Drilling Update

Mosman Oil & Gas (AIM: MSMN), the New Zealand and Australia focussed oil exploration and development company, advises on the latest progress on its drilling programme at the Petroleum Creek Project, New Zealand.

Crestal-1 was drilled to 75m and 7 inch casing run and cemented. Drilling continues and on 6 July had reached a depth of 100m.

Oil shows (fluorescence) from 55m to 70m and 80m to 95m have been encountered. Rock samples under ultra-violet (UV) light show fluorescence indicating hydrocarbons on rock cuttings circulated out of the hole and separated from drilling fluid (mud) by screens. These rock samples are collected as representative of every 2.5m of hole drilled. If there is no oil on the sample then there is no fluorescence shown in UV light. These standard site tests are useful qualitative indications and will be followed up with additional work, including wireline electric logs and flow tests before any technical and commercial significance can be determined.

Planned activity for the coming week is to drill to circa 250m.

Geological and geophysical work continues on both exploration of the permit area and appraisal of the Cross Roads-1 discoveries, as well as planning for flow tests. Seismic data obtained in the next few months will be incorporated in geology models, and decisions will then be made on which wells to drill in the second phase of drilling, expected to commence in later in 2014.

John W Barr, Executive Chairman of Mosman commented: "We continue to make good progress in advancing our understanding of the geology and with the on-going drilling operations and the team are encouraged by the early positive indications on our second well."

Investor presentations
Andy Carroll and John W Barr will present at the Proactive Investors event in London on 10 July which is recommended to investors.

Competent Person's Statement
The information contained in this announcement has been reviewed and approved by Andy Carroll, Technical Director for Mosman, who has over 35 years of relevant experience in the oil industry. Mr Carroll is a member of the Society of Petroleum Engineers.

Enquiries

Mosman Oil & Gas Limited
John W Barr, Executive Chairman
Andy Carroll, Technical Director
jwbarr@mosmanoilandgas.com
acarroll@mosmanoilandgas.com

SI Capital Limited
Nick Emerson/Andy Thacker
+44 (0) 1483 413500

Gable Communications
Justine James/John Bick
+44 (0) 20 7193 7463
mosman@gablecommunications.com

ZAI Corporate Finance Limited
Tom Price/John Simpson
+44 (0) 20 7060 2220

Updates on the Company's activities are regularly posted on its website: www.mosmanoilandgas.com (http://www.mosmanoilandgas.com/)

About Mosman
Mosman (AIM: MSMN) is a New Zealand and Australia focussed oil exploration and development company, with the Petroleum Creek Project, an onshore oil and gas projects in New Zealand and in the Officer Basin Project in Western Australia.

Petroleum Creek Project, New Zealand
Mosman's immediate focus is on the Petroleum Creek Project a 143.6 sq. km low cost onshore exploration project located near Greymouth on the South Island in the southern extension of the proven Taranaki oil system. The project has a Mean Unrisked Recoverable OIIP of 26.6 Mmstb and the Cross Roads-1 well was declared an Oil Discovery in June 2014.

Officer Basin Project, Australia
Mosman has a 25% investment in the Officer Basin Project, a 22,527 sq. km large land holding with significant exploration potential, which lies in one of the more explored parts of the Basin with road access. The project area is in the Western Australian part of the Officer Basin and offers both conventional and unconventional potential with hydrocarbon shows reported and all elements of a petroleum system are present.

croesus
07-07-2014, 07:48 PM
So guessing AOR.. net 2.3c... ie bit of a discount re S.P of .8

Mosman at 43.25 p as I type up 7.9 %.. on yesterday

croesus
07-07-2014, 07:50 PM
Must be rutting season for Mooses,

he s gone ghost... still waiting clarification on my question from 11 pm yesterday

ziggy415
07-07-2014, 08:34 PM
So guessing AOR.. net 2.3c... ie bit of a discount re S.P of .8

Mosman at 43.25 p as I type up 7.9 %.. on yesterday
croesus..whats your take on the options....mine is 1 option equates to 1for 20 x2 shares =40 at exercise price of $2.98

croesus
07-07-2014, 09:20 PM
Cheers Ziggy.. lets call em Warrants.. I agree, ( re 1 warrant 40 AOR shares )that means imho, once the shares get to 7.4c it is worth converting your warrants but.

I that is the last time the equation was worked, as more shares have been issued, the no of shares the warrants command increases, im guessin a bit but if this current SPP is fully subscribed it may end up being 50 or more AOR shares when a warrant is paid up, hence the AOR share need only be worth 5 or 6 c.. ( correct me if im wrong any one thanks ).

But the warrants have huge leverage, last sale was ( AORWA) I think 2.3c to command 40 AOR shares, if Mosman and CRP both fire..

and AOR, gets to say 4 or 5 c.. the warrants will be purchased for their leverage factor, must admit I am biased as I own a heck of a lot of warrants.

If I am fundamentality wrong here, please any one, I would appreciate being put straight.

croesus
07-07-2014, 10:42 PM
No problems Moosie.
Had no idea you had left the Napier Museum.
Good luck in P. North.

ps if you still have my email address, flick me a hello.
I will be at AOR AGM.

Cheers

ziggy415
08-07-2014, 06:22 AM
Cheers Ziggy.. lets call em Warrants.. I agree, ( re 1 warrant 40 AOR shares )that means imho, once the shares get to 7.4c it is worth converting your warrants but.

I that is the last time the equation was worked, as more shares have been issued, the no of shares the warrants command increases, im guessin a bit but if this current SPP is fully subscribed it may end up being 50 or more AOR shares when a warrant is paid up, hence the AOR share need only be worth 5 or 6 c.. ( correct me if im wrong any one thanks ).

But the warrants have huge leverage, last sale was ( AORWA) I think 2.3c to command 40 AOR shares, if Mosman and CRP both fire..

and AOR, gets to say 4 or 5 c.. the warrants will be purchased for their leverage factor, must admit I am biased as I own a heck of a lot of warrants.

If I am fundamentality wrong here, please any one, I would appreciate being put straight.
He He, i like the positivity..."once the shares get to 7.4 cents"...I hope your right about the increase in shares due to the watering down effect as i,ve ended up with over 90,000 warrants myself

croesus
08-07-2014, 06:48 AM
Hopefully see you at the AGM ?

Trust you have put in a submission for the CRP Consent. ( I did mine, the other day, surprisingly easy, online and took 15 min, you don't have to bang on with screeds of technical data, just a couple of paragraphs, on why you think it is good, for the Chathams and NZ as a whole.

Regards

robbo24
10-07-2014, 12:39 PM
Dear Chris Castle,

Please shut up. Everyone is sick of your hourly NTA updates.

Regards,

Robbo24

Ps - I hope for your sake you don't bombard a woman with this volume of messages when you're trying to woo her like a shareholder.

BIRMANBOY
10-07-2014, 01:05 PM
Same thing ...looking for a quick pump.....or in his case the Bonobo monkey investment regime....back in repeatedly for multiple pumpings.
Dear Chris Castle,

Please shut up. Everyone is sick of your hourly NTA updates.

Regards,

Robbo24

Ps - I hope for your sake you don't bombard a woman with this volume of messages when you're trying to woo her like a shareholder.

Xerof
10-07-2014, 01:11 PM
Well, I can only restate what I said in post #85.

It's all a bit of a worry really.....a few years ago we were insulted by the same pumping, and it ended in tears that time

Haven't posted my SPP form away yet......I get a dry mouth each time I see another NTA pump, and am finding it hard to get saliva onto the stamp

blackcap
10-07-2014, 08:31 PM
Well, I can only restate what I said in post #85.

It's all a bit of a worry really.....a few years ago we were insulted by the same pumping, and it ended in tears that time

Haven't posted my SPP form away yet......I get a dry mouth each time I see another NTA pump, and am finding it hard to get saliva onto the stamp

Im in exactly the same boat. Keeping one eye on Mossman in London and delaying the licking process till as long as possible.

Xerof
11-07-2014, 03:34 PM
No NTA update today? Oh, Mosman down 10% overnight.....

Ok, so with that lack of a pump, I haven't had dry mouth today, so in the post goes one of my applications (trading account). Will mull over putting in another one at the last minute if appropriate

blackcap
11-07-2014, 05:01 PM
No NTA update today? Oh, Mosman down 10% overnight.....

Ok, so with that lack of a pump, I haven't had dry mouth today, so in the post goes one of my applications (trading account). Will mull over putting in another one at the last minute if appropriate

.... don't forget CRP plummeting like a stone..

(although AOR's exposure to CRP is now substantially reduced because of Mossmans stellar price movements.

youngatheart
11-07-2014, 10:50 PM
Good lord. RNS just out, Crestal-1 has TWO new oil discoveries! So that's 4 oil shows from just 2 drills...

blackcap
12-07-2014, 08:44 AM
Ahhhh, it appears momentum traders are exiting as the drill program is done and we won't have flow results for months now. Nice sports car, but no fuel to run it now!

Funny world we live in. Chris is going to have to try something else now other than constant NTA announcements!

Update: Mosman down a whopping 27.5% to 28.5 pence. Momentum and short term traders sure had a hold on this one. Only thing that will move this puppy higher now is flow rates and numbers, and those are months away...

The whole "buy the rumour, sell the fact" scenario is a strange phenomena isn't it.

blackcap
12-07-2014, 09:54 AM
Sure is. Have you read the chat rooms on Mosman? Makes ST look like the desert, literally posys every minute...

Haha no I have not read the chatrooms on Mosman... do not have the time for that unfortunately. Im sure I am not missing much though. Posts every minute... wow. But the volumes on Mosman have been large as well so I guess it is a real traders stock. That though then begs the question... what is Mosman really worth and worth to AOR. I think my SPP at .7 is relatively safe, even if CRP collapses. The AGM should be interesting to see what Chris has to say. I am going to ask him what his position on realising gains in Mosman is when they are able to.

Xerof
12-07-2014, 10:03 AM
Haha no I have not read the chatrooms on Mosman... do not have the time for that unfortunately. Im sure I am not missing much though. Posts every minute... wow. But the volumes on Mosman have been large as well so I guess it is a real traders stock. That though then begs the question... what is Mosman really worth and worth to AOR. I think my SPP at .7 is relatively safe, even if CRP collapses. The AGM should be interesting to see what Chris has to say. I am going to ask him what his position on realising gains in Mosman is when they are able to.

dead right about momentum traders moosie....signal no more news for a few months and they are gone. Welcome to the spec oil end of the market. You watch, the chatroom will be empty on Monday, only ones left will be the suckers asking 'where is 'insert pumpers name' See this all the time on HC

BC thats an excellent question for Chris. I dont mean to be repetitive, but this is his problem, he wont let go of his babies when they grow up

Joshuatree
12-07-2014, 01:27 PM
I posted this on 8/8/13 on CRP thread. Also have a look at the first page on the CRP thread re all the Dilution shenanigans.

Last ann report

consultancy fees $498,126 Do they do any of this ?

Directorsfees $49,000

Gen exp $41,269

Management fees $180,000

Office $52,733

Rent $26,385

TRAVEL $229,060 chris and linda live in golden bay above the sea. Office is in wellington where they stay during the week and they are the only 2 that run it? Expensive place to travel from, Takaka twice a week by the looks.

Int free loans Yes but not much this year more in 2012

payment to Nevay holdings ? $459,400 c castle and l saunders

Aorere Holdings and subsea check cross hoildings etc.

Options issued check.
Please check accuracy for yourself. check history of widespread,dilution , issues of shares ,etc amount of fees of all sorts, clipping the ticket.

DEJAVU. Gaynor has done a breakdown in todays herald of castle and saunders excessive fees and directors ADVISER fees .Citing from memory ..."castle is associated with a number of failed listed companies..."

blackcap
12-07-2014, 01:30 PM
DEJAVU. Gaynor has done a breakdown in todays herald of castle and saunders excessive fees and directors ADVISER fees .Citing from memory ..."castle is associated with a number of failed listed companies..."

Thank you. I may just copy and print that out and ask "him" at the AGM to do a please explain.

Someone may be able to help me with this one though. I did see AOR earnt revenue of $505,000 which is made up of consultancy fees 400k and directors fees 105k. So that would imply there is no double dipping and totally negates the management fees and directors fees on the expenses side of the column. So for AOR that is actually looking good??
I mean there was revenue of $505k and expenses of $639k so only a loss of $134k made up of accounting fees, general expenses, insurance, legal and listing fees. Travel expenses on AOR were 5k.

Joshuatree
12-07-2014, 01:31 PM
The next week Aorere Resources and Chatham Rock Phosphate, two companies controlled by Chris Castle and his partner Linda Saunders, hold their annual meetings in Wellington. Castle has been associated with a number of unsuccessful listed companies in the past.
Castle is the managing director of Aorere, which has a stake in Chatham Rock Phosphate and a number of mining companies. He is also managing director of the phosphate company.
One of the issues raised by Aorere and Chatham Rock is the additional consulting fees paid to directors. This is an issue with a number of listed companies.
Chatham Rock shareholders approved total director fees of $150,000 at the company's 2010 annual meeting yet directors, excluding Castle, were paid total consulting fees of $564,300 in the March 2014 year.
Saunders was paid $221,600 for her Chatham Rock corporate affairs role in the same period.
These consulting fees are paid in addition to the approved fees paid to directors and they should be carefully scrutinised by shareholders, particularly when they look excessive.

winner69
17-07-2014, 08:40 AM
That Castle guy seems to have the Midas touch (must be an alternative name for nickel)

https://www.nzx.com/companies/AOR/announcements/252802

Bobcat.
17-07-2014, 10:26 AM
Yes, ASN.CN shot up 17% overnight...that's the good news. The bad is that volume was a not-so-whopping 1,000 shares traded.

http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/ASN:CN

croesus
17-07-2014, 10:58 AM
Mosman drilling at Brunner, is the wild card....

ziggy415
17-07-2014, 12:14 PM
Yes, ASN.CN shot up 17% overnight...that's the good news. The bad is that volume was a not-so-whopping 1,000 shares traded.

http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/ASN:CN

asn only valued at $385,000 on aorere books .07 cents so has been watered down quite a bit

Joshuatree
19-07-2014, 05:38 PM
:t_up: And to think one of his companies owns a big chunk of the other CC gets overpaid for both as well as big adviser fees. Saunders (his wife as well for both ?Havnt checked))

blackcap
19-07-2014, 05:40 PM
:t_up: And to think one of his companies owns a big chunk of the other CC gets overpaid for both as well as big adviser fees. Saunders (his wife as well for both ?Havnt checked))

No no, AOR are rebated all fees. AOR did get $505,000 in consulting fees. So no double dipping, but outrageously large "management fees".

Joshuatree
19-07-2014, 05:54 PM
Thanks for the correction re fees .

croesus
19-07-2014, 07:20 PM
joshtree.....are you anti CRP mining the Chatham Rise , are you anti Chris and Linda personally, are you anti the drilling at Brunner ( mosman ) ... all your posts are constantly negative..

Truthfull now are you afflicted with the green Taliban nonsense ?

croesus
19-07-2014, 07:21 PM
joshtree.....are you anti CRP mining the Chatham Rise , are you anti Chris and Linda personally, are you anti the drilling at Brunner ( mosman ) ... all your posts are constantly negative..

Truthfull now are you afflicted with the green Taliban nonsense ?

croesus
19-07-2014, 07:34 PM
Just thought I'd let everyone know that I will not be participating in the SPP nor attending the AGM. I think the key to this decision were the fact that a) CC and co are paid way too much for what they do for AOR (over a Xero Director? Pull the other one!) and b) the red flags raised recently about CRP and MSMN falling on the AIM. I don't feel comfortable paying them to just exist basically or that I will get the payback I want for buying in. As i have said on other threads, Directors/CEOs are paid too much these days and, although i don't usually act on ethical grounds, I will be doing so here. The company is also merely a holding company and doesn't producing anything for NZ so that compounds the fact that we are just paying Directors directly. I am not so sure they're going to be oversubscribed either, so many unhappy ex/current shareholders.

Best of luck to all others. :)

Moosie you were wrong with SNK.. ( it cost you a bottle of red... which in your favour you paid up straight away )

you are wrong again on C,Castle and AOR re fees... I am happy to wager a bottle that CRP , get the permit.

are you...?

I get very bored with non entity's like Joshuatree that try to negate the work that Chris is doing ( yes he was involved in some company's that went under in the 80s but that is 30 plus years ago.. so ?

actually hiding behind nom de plumes and sniping at others... is a bit sad anyway.

on a personal note could you please send that book I lent you to P.O Box 211 Hastings.
Thanks

Joshuatree
19-07-2014, 07:54 PM
I don't hold shares you do ?. I want it to be clear re the the risk involved with this investment. Would you say Widespread has been a successful company over its years? Are you happy with the Admin and their consultancy fees? Have you looked ?

croesus
19-07-2014, 08:02 PM
Yes I do hold shares.

Not successful yet... it is speculative.. I am ok with that.

Yes I am quite relaxed with the fees.

Now I have answered your questions... my turn.

What have you achieved.

Would you have the energy and focus to get CRP to this point ?

Do you think making personal jibes, and being generally glass 1/3 rd full whilst hiding behind a nom de plume acceptable ?

blackcap
19-07-2014, 08:20 PM
Yes I do hold shares.

Yes I am quite relaxed with the fees.

?

To quote John McEnroe: "you cannot be serious"??

croesus
19-07-2014, 08:31 PM
Quite serious.

If CRP or Mosman ( Kotuku seeps ) hit the jackpot... the fees are neither here nor there.

BTW... what fees are your CEO of your power generator, or your internet provider, or your Regional Council CEO or our mayor ( trust your not a Aucklander ..what a tosser ) or even the CEO at the Warehouse earning... or the Leader of the Labour party ( hes toast . bad example ) do any of those give you a 10 bagger option,, not likely

blackcap
19-07-2014, 09:10 PM
Quite serious.

If CRP or Mosman ( Kotuku seeps ) hit the jackpot... the fees are neither here nor there.

BTW... what fees are your CEO of your power generator, or your internet provider, or your Regional Council CEO or our mayor ( trust your not a Aucklander ..what a tosser ) or even the CEO at the Warehouse earning... or the Leader of the Labour party ( hes toast . bad example ) do any of those give you a 10 bagger option,, not likely

Haha had to laugh at the Auckland and tosser comment. Totally agree with you on that one. Look I know if CRP or Mosman come in its neither here nor there. But for what is effectually a managed fund, having fees that equate to approximately 10% of "funds under management" just seems preposterous. If AOR was capitalised at say $50 million, I would not have a problem but at $5million I do. Hope that explains it from my point of view.

croesus
19-07-2014, 09:17 PM
Yes I understand what you are saying.

Hopefully shortly the fund will be way more then 5 mill,

But how do you quantify this stuff , I read the other day the Grant Dalton was paid over 2 mill a year, and they lost the last 7 races in a row.

ouch

croesus
19-07-2014, 09:20 PM
Plus it is not a managed fund.. they invest. !

there is a lot of work involved with Boskalis, Permits, AIM listing etc etc, a managed fund just clips the ticket.

If this works, (ie CRP) it will be a game changer for the whole NZ farming equation.

cheers

GRIFFIN
21-07-2014, 11:36 AM
Ballance and Ravensdown must be looking over their shoulders at the advent of CRP getting this over the line and if they do farmers will go for the local good value product pronto.

ziggy415
21-07-2014, 09:44 PM
Ballance and Ravensdown must be looking over their shoulders at the advent of CRP getting this over the line and if they do farmers will go for the local good value product pronto.

is it good value griff....crp costing $95 ton.... morrocan $65 plus freight...digging from 400metres below surface will be costly and time consuming....not sure this project will make money.....buuuuut have just sent my cheque away for some shares in spp....'a fool and his money springs to mind...time will tell:confused:

blackcap
22-07-2014, 06:30 PM
Anyone going to the AGM tomorrow? 4.30pm Macs Brewery Function Center, Wellington.

youngatheart
24-07-2014, 08:57 AM
Anyone able to report on yesterday's AGM?

youngatheart
27-07-2014, 07:22 PM
Wonderful news... http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/excitement-builds-over-possible-west-coast-oil-strike-6038549

youngatheart
27-07-2014, 07:33 PM
Perhaps with the good news it might be a good idea to pick up a token slice of AOR to ride the Mosman Express which might just about to depart there, Moosie?

Xerof
27-07-2014, 09:23 PM
Andy Carroll wasn't saying much directly, just sniggering with insinuation....I did like the modest Corporate Headquarters at ~35 seconds into the clip, but God has told Hopeful Christian and the gang to climb into it, so I think we're onto a winner.

:t_up:

croesus
27-07-2014, 10:50 PM
So from memory, if there is Oil, apart from AOR, having a hefty Mosman share holding, they ( AOR) get 2% net of Oil pumped.

Re CRP, Im getting mixed messages, re the Uranium in the nodules, first it was shock horror.. ie aaargh Uranium, then it appears what we import from Morocco, has more, then I read the Morroccan stuff is heavilylaced with Cadmium which is apparently even worse then Uranium.

Then I read Kevin Hackwell from Forest and Bird wants to keep on importing the Morrocan stuff, and wants to " crush " CRP... am I missing something... or are these ie Hackwell and his acoloytes just complete nobs... ?.

ziggy415
28-07-2014, 09:20 AM
spp closing date has been extended to friday 1st August due to infrequent postal deliveries holding up the cheques:t_down:.....yeh right lol

OutToLunch
28-07-2014, 09:50 AM
spp closing date has been extended to friday 1st August due to infrequent postal deliveries holding up the cheques:t_down:.....yeh right lol

Why not say it as it is: 1. We didn't get enough applications, 2. There was a piece on TV1 spruiking Mosman a few days ago, so 3. We decided to extend the deadline by a week in the hope that some more applications will come in.

Seems that it was easier to put the boot into poor old NZ Post instead. :huh:

croesus
28-07-2014, 10:11 AM
Why not say it as it is: 1. We didn't get enough applications, 2. There was a piece on TV1 spruiking Mosman a few days ago, so 3. We decided to extend the deadline by a week in the hope that some more applications will come in.

Seems that it was easier to put the boot into poor old NZ Post instead. :huh:

More dribble.. from Out to Lunch..

It wasn't spruiking it was news.... Great news for the Coast and for AOR, and the Economy.. if there is a major Oil find..... fingers crossed

Re mail, I live in Hastings .. mail is hopeless... I sent a letter to Ashburton a while back, ( standard post ) took 5 days...

OutToLunch
28-07-2014, 11:11 AM
More dribble.. from Out to Lunch..

It wasn't spruiking it was news.... Great news for the Coast and for AOR, and the Economy.. if there is a major Oil find..... fingers crossed

Re mail, I live in Hastings .. mail is hopeless... I sent a letter to Ashburton a while back, ( standard post ) took 5 days...

Fair enough, 'spruiking' probably wasn't the correct word. Replace with 'about' if you like, it wasn't really my point. Point was, extending the deadline by a week after the original deadline has expired usually only means one thing, and that's a shortage of applications. Most of us know that postal mail can be slow, so we act accordingly to make sure that deadlines are met. For example, by using a courier if it's that important. And the option of applying for AOR shares electronically, as I did last Friday afternoon, means you don't need to use the postal system at all.

Bobcat.
28-07-2014, 12:45 PM
Why bother with a cheque? The direct debit option is easier. Pay up or stay out and watch the rest of us enjoy the upside from buying into this company at 0.7c. The NTA of 1.8c and the Mosman plan to keep drilling, upto 20 wells, should be reason enough to load up.

Discl: topped up last Friday.

youngatheart
01-08-2014, 11:25 AM
Nice work Mosman... :0)

http://www.morningstar.co.uk/uk/news/AN_1406806147159910600/mosman-oil--gas-commits-to-further-drilling-at-petroleum-creek-.aspx

bmrm
06-08-2014, 11:21 AM
Another NTA at 1.4cps today today: https://nzx.com/companies/AOR/announcements/253544

I can't decide if AOR is evidence for or against the Efficient Markets Hypothesis! :-/

blackcap
06-08-2014, 04:24 PM
Another NTA at 1.4cps today today: https://nzx.com/companies/AOR/announcements/253544

I can't decide if AOR is evidence for or against the Efficient Markets Hypothesis! :-/

haha I think the market is putting a "outperform" on the ability of management to continue to erode value. There is no other explanation that I can think of to justify a 50% discount to NTA. I mean you can buy the whole of AOR for $4.4 million, whilst its portfolio is valued at a very transparent $8.9 million. Something very wrong there.

youngatheart
06-08-2014, 04:26 PM
I think it's far too early to make any proper assessment. We have announcements expected mid to end of September giving updates of the Mosman flow rates so not too far to wait.

winner69
06-08-2014, 04:29 PM
haha I think the market is putting a "outperform" on the ability of management to continue to erode value. There is no other explanation that I can think of to justify a 50% discount to NTA. I mean you can buy the whole of AOR for $4.4 million, whilst its portfolio is valued at a very transparent $8.9 million. Something very wrong there.

They say they are an investment company. As such NTA should be discounted by the future value of internal management fees.

Blue Horseshoe
12-08-2014, 08:40 PM
Mosman Oil and Gas Limited has received its first crude oil analysis on Crestal-1, at its Petroleum Creek Project in New Zealand, which was carried out to assist in the design of the flow tests.

Oil was observed floating on the drilling fluid ("drilling mud") while drilling the Crestal-1 well.

A drilling fluid sample taken from Crestal-1 was analysed by third party laboratories. The laboratory reports state that the oil is crude oil and has similar qualities to a sample taken from the Kotuku oil seeps in the nearby area.

Whilst the quantity of oil in the drilling fluid sample was small, the laboratory results provides further confirmation of "moveable oil" which had been inferred from the electric wireline logs.

The cores taken from Cross Roads-1 and Crestal-1 have been transported to a laboratory ready for testing which will include extraction of oil from the core and testing the extracted oil to assist the ongoing process of measuring reservoir parameters.

The results from the ongoing testing process will provide further valuable data for the team and the design of the testing equipment in order to advance the appraisal process to the next stage which is due to commence in September with the drilling and testing of Crestal-2 followed by the flow testing of Cross Roads-1

youngatheart
11-09-2014, 12:30 PM
Mosman soon to resume drilling..
http://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/companies/news/72062/mosman-oil-gas-soon-to-resume-drilling-at-petroleum-creek-72062.html (http://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/companies/news/72062/mosman-oil-gas-soon-to-resume-drilling-at-petroleum-creek-72062.html)

Bobcat.
11-09-2014, 12:46 PM
...which may be why AOR shares on market at their SPP offer price of 0.7c have all but been bought up this morning.

hilskin
29-09-2014, 08:48 PM
Update re: Trident Acquisition 90% acceptances (http://www.lse.co.uk/share-regulatory-news.asp?shareprice=MSMN&ArticleCode=pz88f3yk&ArticleHeadline=Update_re_Trident_Acquisition_90_a cceptances)
29 September 2014

Trident Energy Limited Bid
Compulsory Acquisition of remaining Shares

Mosman Oil and Gas Limited (AIM: MSMN), the New Zealand and Australia focused oil exploration and development company, is pleased to announce that as of 26 September 2014, Mosman has received acceptances from Trident Energy Limited ("Trident") shareholders that comprise 90.05% of the entire issued capital of Trident.

Following this significant milestone, being the 90% acceptance level required in order for Mosman to proceed with the compulsory acquisition of the remainder of the Trident shares (pursuant to the compulsory acquisition provisions of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)), Mosman has today notified Trident that it will proceed with thecompulsory acquisition procedure. Following completion of this procedure, Mosman will own 100% of the issued share capital of Trident and Trident will be a wholly owned subsidiary of Mosman.

youngatheart
30-09-2014, 04:01 PM
I find this commentator's analysis of MOSMAN'S activities very useful... Professor Z (http://www.lse.co.uk/member-info.asp?nick=ProfessorZ)

youngatheart
19-11-2014, 12:10 PM
Mosman shares up 15% overnight without any news released (probably on the expectation of a very positive SRK Report expected late this week. Either that or a news leak)... AOR (15% holder of Mosman) SP seems to have jumped. I have a good feeling about this one :0)

traderdude
19-11-2014, 12:50 PM
Mosman shares up 15% overnight without any news released (probably on the expectation of a very positive SRK Report expected late this week. Either that or a news leak)... AOR (15% holder of Mosman) SP seems to have jumped. I have a good feeling about this one :0)

Agreed mate, their guys at Mosman are reportedly expecting the upgrade to be biiig

Joshuatree
19-11-2014, 01:12 PM
AOR current mkt cap $4.52 million. C.Castle management fees $400,000 of which $80,000 is in shares(2013 $465,000).
C castle has made a $5000 loan to AOR.
AOR owning re 30% of CRP(check this) .

With CRP C Castle is earning fees (from my post 9/8/13 re last ann report.
Consultancy $ 498,126. I can't verify if Castles/Nevay got none, some ,all of this
Directors fees $49,000
Management fees $180,000
Travel $229,060 ???!!
Payment to Nevay holdings $459,400 c.castle ,l saunders and ? . Don't know if this is part of consultancy fees above.

Are holders aware /happy with these fees from AOR/CRP esp with the 30% crossholding.If CRP get to production and makes profits and AOR does well and shareholders profit too., maybe; seems v high to me and want to point it out.

Please check accuracy for yourself etc.

youngatheart
25-11-2014, 09:36 AM
Mosman shares up 14% overnight on no new news, somehings up :)

croesus
25-11-2014, 10:55 AM
Mosman shares up 14% overnight on no new news, somehings up :)

Oil strikes at Brunner flow test results are due.
Also accumulating Acreage in Australia...

Suspect it will relate to flow tests.

BFG
25-11-2014, 12:19 PM
Oil strikes at Brunner flow test results are due.
Also accumulating Acreage in Australia...

Suspect it will relate to flow tests.

That and the fact that the British forums put HC to absolute shame on sheer volume and hype count!

traderdude
09-12-2014, 12:20 PM
Mosman picks up a few new permits http://www.nzpam.govt.nz/cms/investors/permits/block-offers/2014/images-files/permits-awarded/Block%20Offer%202014%20Permits%20-%20National%20Map.png/image_view_fullscreen

BFG
09-12-2014, 12:27 PM
Mosman picks up a few new permits http://www.nzpam.govt.nz/cms/investors/permits/block-offers/2014/images-files/permits-awarded/Block%20Offer%202014%20Permits%20-%20National%20Map.png/image_view_fullscreen

Man these guys are keen. Up there with big boys, certainly punching above their weight!

youngatheart
09-12-2014, 06:06 PM
Ohboy, the Mosman share price should take off when the London Exchange opens tonight (NZ Time). LSE MSMN Shareprice (http://www.lse.co.uk/ShareChat.asp?page=3&ShareTicker=MSMN). :)

croesus
10-12-2014, 06:51 AM
Ohboy, the Mosman share price should take off when the London Exchange opens tonight (NZ Time). LSE MSMN Shareprice (http://www.lse.co.uk/ShareChat.asp?page=3&ShareTicker=MSMN). :)

Have I missed some news ?

The last I saw was allocation of new permits,

Cheers

BFG
10-12-2014, 07:05 AM
Have I missed some news ?

The last I saw was allocation of new permits,

Cheers

Nah, usual massive pumping from the AIM crowd.

BFG
22-12-2014, 10:45 PM
Looks like the SRK report certainly didn't live up to expectations. Mosman shares nearly at an all time low, with a failed reverse takeover of MEO to boot.

https://nz.finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=MSMN.L&t=1y

Mr Castle must be praying that CRP pulls off its permit in the next month, otherwise AOR shares will be worth 0.002 cents max!

youngatheart
23-12-2014, 09:22 AM
Actually slightly premature of you BFG as the merger is now to go ahead... http://www.oilvoice.com/n/Mosman-Oil-update-on-takeover-bid-for-MEO-Australia/2cfa99ca9371.aspx

croesus
23-12-2014, 10:07 AM
Still a lot of drilling at Brunner to go yet BFG.

Mosman also have a lot of other stuff down the track.

CRP... will be a circuit breaker for AOR, hopefully commonsense will prevail,

Cheers

BFG
23-12-2014, 10:22 AM
Actually slightly premature of you BFG as the merger is now to go ahead... http://www.oilvoice.com/n/Mosman-Oil-update-on-takeover-bid-for-MEO-Australia/2cfa99ca9371.aspx

My bad! Still can't see price of oil recovering anytime soon though.

Absolute144
12-02-2015, 02:41 PM
FYI

https://www.nzx.com/companies/AOR/announcements/260587

trading at 50% NTA.

bear
13-02-2015, 10:14 AM
FYI

https://www.nzx.com/companies/AOR/announcements/260587

trading at 50% NTA.

It may be trading at a discount ... but this is only a bargain if there is a degree of quality within the portfolio...to me there is no quality left (and it is debatable if there was any potential to start with)

Previous "game breakers" such as Asian Mineral Resources and now Chatham Rock were unfortunately one trick ponies who turned out to be donkeys instead

I also believe for the portfolio value that the management fees are now excessive for the return achieved over the past 5-10 years.

This is now what I would call very high risk (I'm pretty risk adverse) but the "game breaker" could be lurking there in the background for those that continue to hold.

Good luck to all who hold

Bear

ps use to hold prior to Asian Mineral demise but now see little if any value left

elZorro
06-04-2015, 07:34 PM
Would AOR, with a bit of help from new board member Simon Henderson, be able to handle 40% of the costs of exploratory drilling of a gold permit (Waihi West)? This is after shelling out $200k in cash and $800,000 of shares for the deal, plus be in the gun for old exploration debts owed to Newmont for a stalled permit, WKP.

I haven't followed AOR much, but it seems to be an illiquid share at the moment.

Grimy
11-09-2016, 04:42 PM
Anyone taking up their shares in the rights issue that closes this week (I think)?

Grimy
14-09-2016, 08:13 PM
Closes next Friday (the 23rd).
I have 300,000, so only throwing $270 at it to take up my entitlement (that almost makes it sound like I should be grateful!), and after having a cat in and out of the vet's the last few months, let's face it, $270 really is nothing..........

Joshuatree
14-09-2016, 09:30 PM
You could give that $270 to the next homeless person you see
You could donate it to a Surf life saving club or St Johns which the govt doesn't think is worth fully funding
You could form a charity money trail with 2700 10cent pieces, for Syrian refugees.
You could see if you can cook bacon and eggs outside in a frypan with $5 notes for fuel and take wagers.
You could give it to AOR because they know they deserve your money and are entitled to it. Rinse and repeat.One born every minute. Fresh meat.Rinse and repeat, Theres one born very minute............

Grimy
14-09-2016, 09:59 PM
I know, I know........
I support plenty of charities already. What's one more..........

Joshuatree
15-09-2016, 09:04 AM
Good on you mate.Hey Grimy, i know you don't mean AOR is like a charity; just like D Trumps charity is not a charity; its a vehicle to enrich/advantage himself just like AOR/WID CRP . Have you read through all the threads and checked their track records?. There are plenty of spekky stocks on the ASX where one has a real chance of multi bagging ( high risk of course but exciting). with this one there is no chance; its like buying $270 worth of lotto tickets knowing the almost impossible odds then throwing ithemaway without checking the numbers. But then its not ,lotto supports charities ,AOR supports itself.

NeverQuestion
15-09-2016, 09:54 AM
Good on you mate.Hey Grimy, i know you don't mean AOR is like a charity; just like D Trumps charity is not a charity; its a vehicle to enrich/advantage himself just like AOR/WID CRP . Have you read through all the threads and checked their track records?. There are plenty of spekky stocks on the ASX where one has a real chance of multi bagging ( high risk of course but exciting). with this one there is no chance; its like buying $270 worth of lotto tickets knowing the almost impossible odds then throwing ithemaway without checking the numbers. But then its not ,lotto supports charities ,AOR supports itself.

Your right.. but for those sharetraders with no chance at buying the good stocks in large numbers it's worth a shot.. I beleive they call these type of stocks penny stocks or Moon shots because the chance is low but there is a chance

If CRP or AOR make it to $0.15 my porfolio would have a massive boost and my ability to buy a house along with it.. better than a lotto ticket in some ways.. atleast it's not $20 gone in a flash with no chance at return (Wasn't that long ago that CRP was at $0.20 you know :p)

Joshuatree
15-09-2016, 10:06 AM
Dreams are free; the odds don't stack up; the risk/reward is extreme, this will cost you, but support their lifestyle .Their track record is consistent there; investors are the losers. Check out Dark horses 4 bagger (OPT)on Biotec stocks for example. You will participate in more cap raises because you are on the hook.

whatsup
14-09-2017, 11:54 AM
I see the SPP closes tomorrow, are there any takers for them at .008 per share ?

NeverQuestion
14-09-2017, 01:53 PM
I see the SPP closes tomorrow, are there any takers for them at .008 per share ?

Never got the email/Paperwork for it

29-01-2018, 01:44 PM
Stumbled on this and bought a small bucketful at $0.001. Impressed at how quickly it went up to $0.002 but alas there are 27 Million sales ahead of me!

dragonz
20-06-2018, 04:27 PM
shareholders are struggling to sell these at .001 at the moment.

peat
20-06-2018, 05:25 PM
shareholders are struggling to sell these at .001 at the moment.

A material uncertainty exists surrounding the Group's ability to raise

additional capital. If the Group is unable to raise additional capital,

significant doubt would be cast on the validity of the going concern

assumption. If the going concern assumption is not valid, the Group may be

unable to realise its assets and discharge its liabilities in the normal

course of business.

youngatheart
16-11-2018, 04:03 PM
Honestly. Why is this even listed?

NeverQuestion
16-11-2018, 05:45 PM
Honestly. Why is this even listed?

Clearly the executive team are top notch and this company is heading to the moon.. only a complete noob to share trading would ask such a question... :)